Will ONE ever learn to draw or is it too risky for him to abandon his "trademark style" now?

Will ONE ever learn to draw or is it too risky for him to abandon his "trademark style" now?

Attached: fccf8c26e86a65e50f6d28d25a1678031ae575ee_hq.jpg (594x441, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PxvY175csc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he cannot ruin his reputation as a low-quality manga artist

Attached: one.jpg (310x286, 39K)

He’s improved a bit since.

He actually knows how to draw, but is lazy.
After all, he does this just for fun.

Attached: God_appearing_in_Homeless_Emperor's_mind.png (600x848, 190K)

THEN WHO WAS GOOD

he doesn't need to

He's decent at drawing, but he isn't an idiot. Being decent doesn't make you stand out, so he draws shitty on purpose but still keeps it readable through his panel composition. That's also why his comedy works as well as it does. A truly bad artist wouldn't know how to direct a panel and you would get confused reading the manga. But this doesn't happen with MP100 or OPM.

Attached: Capture.jpg (758x546, 159K)

Do you think the fact that Murata is illustrating the manga might play a factor in ONE not putting in the effort?

this

I don't think so.
He draws a lot better than the beginning and each time draws better; but only puts effort in important and/or iconic panels

Well said.

Fuck I love this series, next chapter of the WC and manga fucking when

Attached: 1555559781720.jpg (600x848, 168K)

fair enough

>panel composition blah blah
This may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that he... doesn't just make the drawings, y'know, high-quality

OPM webmanga won't have better quality than what we usually see because it's a free webmanga, he's not gonna put too much effort into it other than for special pages.

Garou turning King into a real man when?

He doesn't need to, it's a stylistic choice and his popularity proves that choice right.
He's far from the only person that utilizes "questionable" stylistic choices. Other popular examples would be Fukumoto (Akagi, Kaiji etc) or Nekojiru.
It also has the added benefit of being instantly recognizable.
Bottom line, manga isn't all about pretty pictures.

Attached: nekojiru-b9bba8d5-6284-463a-a5fe-228557bf51b-resize-750.png (750x1069, 148K)

>He doesn't need to, it's a stylistic choice and his popularity proves that choice right
nigga what, the guy can't draw why are you arguing about this. He's popular because he's a good writer. That's how the world works, extreme talents in writing means they can't draw and vice versa like Bleach

When blast appears.
when saitama arrives at S class.
when genos find the mad cyborg.
when Fubuki breaks the acquaintance zone.
when Sonic turns finally into a girl to get hit in the balls too much times.

STOP talking about things you know nothing about.

There's a far distance from Kaiji looking weird compared to usual anime, and this is only concerning the characters, not say the environment, and everything being a step from doodles in opm

Kaiji is serialized, while OPM is a webcomic done for shits and giggles.

Soon as you do the same

More importantly, will Tatsumaki ever suck my dick?

Attached: wUP3rhF.png (191x293, 78K)

King fucked up, he had a chance to train but his fear got the better of him. If anything, we should see what Garou thought of this unexpected little visit since he obviously noticed King.

Attached: curious.jpg (1920x1948, 224K)

It wasn't fear, there was just no one in the dojo so he left

she can open your penis inside out like a flower.

It obvious Garou was busy taking a shower so King could have patiently waited next to the corpse dude. He ran away in fear, he wasn't up to it.

Maybe if you managed to kidnap Fubuki, then pull a King and trick Tatsumaki saying that the only way she can save Fubuki is by sucking your dick

Attached: 1544559423975.png (2664x4574, 3.23M)

He has improved his drawings compared to when he first started. I think you have to understand that not everyone that draws manga follows the same aesthetic sensibilities. He's never going to draw "prettier", that's just not his thing.

On the flip side, there are a lot of artists that draw "prettier", but possess a similar level of draftsmanship as him. These artists don't draw the same level of criticism as ONE does and I will admit it bothers me.

People always post this but it's not a good drawing. It's impressive, sure, but the anatomy is fucking bonkers.
What you have there is a complex drawing.

People shit on ONE's drawings but he's a master at paneling

interesting reasoning

>but the anatomy is fucking bonkers.
How?

Did you not bother reading post you illiterate moron?

>Woah bro, a monster doesn't have the same anatomy as a human?
Based retard art degree poster

It is pretty clear that he has improved as an artist, but chooses to draw a certain way because that's part of his appeal.

Attached: a24y4ui3w2r21.jpg (600x848, 422K)

if you had actually read the post you would know he said ONE is aware that mediocre drawings don't stand out so it's likely he draws like shit on purpose.

It's almost like drawing and paneling are two different things

He is getting better, give him time.

Attached: default.jpg (497x705, 34K)

There's a reason most of the redraw of OPM, at least early on, is essentially just beat for beat the paneling of the original, just, you know, redrawn. I'm most interested in how the redraw will handle the final Garou part, because it feels like the point where ONE really flexed his muscles in the original work.

Attached: img000012.jpg (600x848, 91K)

Is shit a trademark style?

You tell me, you seem to only write shit

ONE definitely knows how to draw.
if anything it should take more skill to give something an "amateur" vibe the more detail you add to it.

Attached: Dy-ZxcdUYAAHRuB.jpg (497x705, 74K)

He's basically doing something between a draft and a final product, and letting Murata draw the final copy. There's also usually lots of assistants drawing things like backgrounds, costumes, sometimes hair and other shit that mangaka sometimes don't draw well. I think One does all his panels completely solo for OPM. I think he had assistants for Mob Psycho? I wonder how many assistants Murata uses..

>I wonder how many assistants Murata uses
none since he live streamed most of his process until recently.

i suppose it helps when you don't have to spend time writing and making name

baste !

Murata is just a beast. wasn't rare for him to stream for 8+ hours strait.
youtube.com/watch?v=1PxvY175csc

...why does a monster have to have the same anatomy as a human

for that matter, why do artists have to match anatomy accurately?

Are other anime styles bad because they don't match human anatomy 1:1?

What's 'good'?

Attached: 1555927304804.png (537x538, 563K)

Imagine the murata take on this, oh how glorious

Attached: 1555026513589.jpg (1584x1584, 271K)

>anatomy
Dude it’s some eldritch God creature, if anything the off proportions only serve to make it even weirder.

I don't have to I'll see it in a few months

nice reddit spacing, faggot

You're not wrong.

How tight do you thing Tatsumaki is?

as tight as she is uptight

>few months

Attached: 1535252213403.gif (211x177, 57K)

>He's talking about himself and the questionable friend is Murata
kek

Why do people use hot sauce it makes it harder to eat

ONE has only love for mob psycho

Attached: MobPsycho100v15Cap100-01MW-11_59398b4f40ebc.jpg (500x745, 89K)

Because the pain makes the food taste better, it also adds flavor if what it is used is good shit, kill yourself.

>He's popular because he's a good writer. That's how the world works
Not at all, if you gave the greatest script to an artist with no sense of composition, the end result would be something incomprehensible.

I left a period there to break off the sentence and move on to another sentence. Please forgive me if my english isn't reliable. I meant that someone who is really good at one thing is usually only good at that and mediocre at other things. That is how the world works. To move on, I'm not saying that no one can learn multiple things, but you people who dedicate themselves to one craft will always be better than people who are good at that same craft and multiple other things.

>food analogy
Kill La Kill yourself

>in a few months
user, I...

God I fucking hate anatomyfags

Attached: 1549925743417.jpg (2133x3023, 767K)

OPM post MA has about the same quality of artwork as Mob tho.