Overlord

The chinks released the same amount as yesterday two hours later, and I figured it wouldn't be good to just release part of it.

pastebin.com/Fk1TnKhk

Attached: Ainz-sama is awesome.png (600x849, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/Fk1TnKhk
overbooru.world/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188177451/#q188182677
mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/170524/blogkey/1522928/
reddit.com/r/overlord/comments/88hhtm/anthology_march_edition/
twitter.com/soubin/status/1126320552996552704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks

sasuga, nigel-sama
thank you

Sasuga, Nigel-Sama

Good shit.
Sasuga, Nigel-sama.

Attached: 1536534119805.jpg (460x832, 184K)

God just imagine all the fucked up shit you could do with Solution in bed. There is not an orifice in your body she could work her way into.

Start practicing with car battery then.

I thought the limit was 9 ring and then 10th was for marriage.

How could Ainz possibly look at his bony hands if he already equipped glowes? Wtf maruyama is a hack

>Suzuki Satoru sent a [Message], and gave directions in conjunction with that item that could play the voices of his friends from the guild as it told the time.
Is that another of them autistic battle timetables?

Attached: 1550396310953.gif (650x366, 2.73M)

>Suzuki Satoru used the cash item he had taken out, and truncated its casting time.

Attached: 1553255517981.jpg (1273x713, 198K)

>"You know, Tsaindorcus, with great power comes great responsibility. The Dragon Emperor called it "The Dragon Lord's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Cure Elim looks directly at the camera.
>"The human, the heteromorph, the demihuman... It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall be soul fodder. The Day of Wild Magic is near, Tsaindorcus. We'll have every human in this world undead or in chains in 10 years, and may a player kill me if I'm wrong. Dragon God bless Wild Magic."
What is Maruyama trying to say here?

>It was a Wild Magic spell considered to be on par with the World-Class item Longinus. It was an irresistible power that would discorporate the soul of anything it touched.
This doesn't bode well for nazarick.

Fund 3 more seasons.

Attached: 1555349970853.jpg (500x519, 65K)

>"--So you were the filth of the Dragon Emperor. That spell that powerful panoply I would never forget it"
Dragon Emperor confirmed to be interdimensional jew, striking deals with 2138AD Earth corporations in exchange for riches.

Sasuga

Sasuga.
curl --silent pastebin.com/raw/Fk1TnKhk | sed "s/’/'/g" | sed -E 's/”|“/"/g' | tr -c '\11\12\15\40-\176' '@' | sed '/@/d' | fold -w 80 -s | less
overbooru.world/ shilling
BTW, guys, are you by any chance interested in Overlord-related honey select character cards and other things like that?

>smuggles people between worlds
Diversity is our strength, Cure Elim

>let them in they just want safety and jobs

Attached: 1555927296240.png (1061x753, 877K)

>...Keno… I’ll safely return to your side,,,
Godfuckingdammit, Satoru! You have ruler of death class on charsheet, not ruler of deathflags!

On a more serious note, enjoying the fight so far.
The staff of Ainz Ooal Gown is indeed op, a mobile drone that can cast a bunch of troublesome spells independently of caster
Cure Elim was foolish enough to allow himself be pinned down by summons, granted though his super wild magic may at least allow him to deal with summons.

>but the systems within the staff might have actually developed a sapience of its own after coming to this world.
That sounds dope.

Attached: 1539325920867.jpg (992x1185, 219K)

Players need to learn wild magic, we can't have them speaking with their strange foreign tier magic in our world

>The summoned Primal Fire Elemental worked its way between the Dark Young and punched Cure Elim with flaming fists.
>Oi move lads lemme plant one in 'is noggin!

Attached: 1545578484710.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

>8GK but they have to consume souls to cast magic
great plan

That means AOG staff in main timeline has been extremely lonely while sitting idly for years. Or Lastborn has been friends with it while they both were bored all this time.

That's my boi, finally had the time to shine!

Kidnapping powerful entities that can rape every orifice of your body and your buddies, from across other dimension and expecting them to treat you kindly is quite retarded if you think about it.
What was the Dragon Emperor thinking?

Attached: 1551170502732.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>The Dragon Emperors filth -- why had he, the most self-sacrificing of the six Dragons that had prepared to annihilate the masterminds who had polluted this world, been forced into a situation like this?
So who are masterminds: Players, Dragon Emperor or Corporations?

Attached: 1542119498831.jpg (580x773, 62K)

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you all that my wife, neia baraja, is CUTE

Attached: 1538915684540.png (534x723, 245K)

>Or Lastborn has been friends with it
Everything is a dildo if you're brave enough.

SHINIES!

Attached: 1550427206697.png (350x247, 215K)

>"[See Through]."
>"[Draconic Power]."
>"[Greater Hardening]."

Attached: 1551874699129.jpg (750x950, 246K)

We're powerful dragons with a mighty wild magic. What in the world can possibly challenge our right to rule?

I feel bad for the neet now. ECDL was working very hard and Satoru just waltz in and sabatoge everything.

Not hard enough. It should've teamed up with other Dragon Lords and did lots of mock matches with them.

>“[Breath Ward].”
>“[Fly].”
>“[Dragonbane].”
>“[Bless of Magic Caster].”
>“[Infinity Wall].”
>“[Life Essence].”
>“[Mana Essence].”
>“[Greater Full Potential].”
>“[Freedom].”
>“[See Through].”
>“[Paranormal Intuition].”
>“[Greater Resistance].”
>“[Mantle of Chaos].”
>“[Indomitability].”
>“[Sensor Boost].”
>“[Greater Luck].”
>“[Magic Boost].”
>“[Draconic Power].”
>“[Greater Hardening].”
>“[Heavenly Aura].”
>“[Absorption].”
>“[Venerate Up].”
>“[Resistance From Natural Weapons].”
>“[Greater Magic Shield].”

Attached: 1532375592951.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Attached: 1552067327952.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Did Player from 13 Heroes inadvertently teach PDL how Players fight?

Attached: 1535231277504.jpg (604x722, 100K)

Satoru also worked very hard to be good at PVP with his RP build. Granted, that was a game.

Speaking of which, there is just something oddly satisfying about watching someone like Satoru gathering resolve for a real deathmatch.

8 Greed Kings.

We need an updated version.
Also, not
> [The Goal Of All Life Is Bone]
Nigel, cmon.

>A difference in individual power could become the ultimate obstacle. Dragons were still the mightiest species even after becoming undead, because their basic abilities far exceeded those of Suzuki Satoru.
>And True Dragon Lords all possessed a certain mighty power. In Cure Elim’s case, he had been honing that power, preparing to deal with Players. That was the reason Cure Elim had made himself this way. Wild Magic.
Oomph, two anons just lost their respective arguments in one paragraph.

Why two?

>All True Dragon Lords have a special power
What's BDLs? We know that PDL is a super-nuke and that DDDL has a lesser version of ECDL's.

Attached: Small dragon.jpg (1280x1042, 266K)

It was me all along.

Attached: 1534128257076.jpg (1280x720, 483K)

It was pretty obvious. For some reason that fag decided to ignore an entire sentence for his convince.

So it was dragon emperor that fucked up somehow. Then what the hell does the world connector class do?

He was just a low level scrub tho, it is not likely that some random new player can talk to you about the highest tier end game strats of each respective meta build.

Attached: 1531507816219.gif (360x360, 955K)

He probly had played the game before and made a new character to be there on the last day.

maybe he was deleveled and running around naked setting fireworks out of his butt at the last day of Yggdrasil

t. concern nigger

>He returned the staff into his inventory and took out the World-Class Item he usually equipped and put it on. Now, he had the protection of the world.
>If Cure Elim could use the same abilities as the Brightness Dragon Lord -- namely, Wild Magic -- then he would be powerless against it without this item
Sasuga, Ainz-sama.

Imagine DL accidentally meidos

Attached: 1528780261717.jpg (250x99, 11K)

I heard she gives good head

How about [The Goal Of All Life Is Doot]

Is lizard emperor okay?

>be a returning player
>send off what was your favorite game with a blast in it's last minutes of service
>bright light suddenly blinds the fuck out of you for a minute
>regain your senses
>appear butt naked in the middle of a park in some unknown empire with fireworks attached to your dick as you do the helicopter
>nearby crowd of hundreds of people/demi-humans turn their heads this way
>mfw

Attached: 1548236101542.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

Attached: LIVING IT.gif (473x325, 1016K)

As opposed to Ainz's normal passive, [The Goal Of All Life Is Doubt]

Attached: Anime+trash+comp+n16+overlordfate_3aee4a_6658852.jpg (1200x668, 86K)

>The Goal of all Life is GOATS.

THE RIDE KNOWS NO END.

Attached: 1546782030847.png (684x478, 318K)

>The goal of life is deez nuts

>Staff sees ECDL getting ganged on by Dark Young
>Decides to summon a giant fire nigger to join the party, who proceeds to punch it in its face

Attached: angrydognoises.jpg (800x450, 106K)

That's more of a story about Baharuth Arwintar 1st Arena Champion. He was a jest and crowd enjoyed his antics and voted his survival. It was all fun and games until he mad gains and defeated everyone, earning himself championship.

Attached: 1543384712439.png (1280x1207, 3.19M)

Why does the ECDL hate the The Dragon Emperor so much? I thought players were their common enemy?

It's pretty laid out in the text that the dragon emperor is the one who has somehow isekai'd YGGDRASIL players into the NW. ECDL considers to have "polluted" the world.

Dragon emperor had sex with players/caused the players to come to the new world?

guys, im confused
can some1 explain how the goat of all life is death works?

>Hey this catsnek looks like it can use more fire punching in the face

Attached: 1536863375078.png (627x721, 658K)

I think Cure Elim was implying that players are the result of his fuck-up.

Attached: 1555945902311.png (943x688, 424K)

>Even Touch Me would not -- probably -- be able to break out of this.
>probably
Holy shit.

>“Ohhhhhhhh! Damn you! Damn you, you filtttthhhhh!”
PLAYERED

Attached: 1555947950829.png (561x721, 287K)

It's decided then
Aog staff is a low-key best girl
Touch Me wouldn't be stupid enough to get swarmed by summons in the first place.

Does the AOG staff pull from the users mana resource when casting spells? Or does it have its own mana pool?

Just how broken was this man?

Attached: 1532502842935.png (1052x1600, 2.06M)

You use it to buff a following instant death spell, which adds an extra "Fuck You" modifier to it.

user pls

Attached: shgh.png (186x143, 4K)

Something like limits per day most likely

I was so absorbed in the Isekai Quartet ep; I forgot shit was about to go down.

How do we know about DDDL?

>The madman utterly used the yuriniggers against ECDL and zergrushed him with Dark Young.

SASUGA SATORU THE OLD BONE, HOLY KEK.

Attached: 18.jpg (459x412, 114K)

Based flame boy!

ECDL's character sheet says that ECDL's learned DDDL's Wild Magic and made it even more vile.

>Ainz and his Staff waifu can continually spawn multiple monsters around lv 90
Jesus this shit would be a nightmare in 1v1s

Attached: 1553191127368.jpg (452x325, 19K)

How will Nazarick deal with the Dragon Emperor in the main story? They're fucked

Why did cure elim survive TGOALID?

They're more powerful in 1vs1, but in main timeline Ainz would figh with a team of guardians that's why he was teaching them how to fight in a team, now imagine 8 guardian plus ainz vs a dragon lord.

>Staff does it alone
Probably WILDO MAGIC

What arguments are you talking about?

They need six TDLs to fight a single player on even odds. Ainz + Any guardian would end the fight even faster.

Attached: PLAYERED.COM.png (269x466, 206K)

Or maybe the targeting of the goat spell is a bit more tricky than we thought?

Kek, does anyone have the Neia one?

Guild weapons are said to be on pair with World Class Items for a reason.

>BONED.COM

The length wasn't specified, so yes.

Attached: fingerless gloves.jpg (707x1000, 816K)

Attached: 1552195511423.png (685x828, 953K)

Ainz also has two completely free summons of Eternal Deaths, who are also level 90.
Ainz is a nightmare to fight just via summons alone.

>It's pretty laid out in the text that the dragon emperor is the one who has somehow isekai'd YGGDRASIL players into the NW. ECDL considers to have "polluted" the world.
I think Maru is implying DL are more than fodder with this spinoff and Ainz isnt a top pvp player but a team player, even having one of his guardians would greatly improve his odds of wining

I think it is an AOE spell so anything within its radius should be effected. Or do you mean that the spell chooses its targets or something like that?

No he taught it to DDDL

>the cash item that he had just used was one that could change the rings registered to his fingers
Since when can't he change his rings without a cash item?

Ainz has a shitload of clothing he can wear without any trouble for a god damn skeleton. You really don't think about how small skeletons would be in any item that could be equipped by a range of living persons.

5 rings limit, cash makes it so you can use 10

Pretty sure that it was mentioned long ago, you could buy more ring slots but you wouldn't be able to change what is equiped without paying.

Do you remember where the ring limit was first mentioned?

Wait, this non-canon side stuff actually includes important info for the main series?

Might summon something even more powerful if he is willing to sacrifice his exp and levels.
And his wafu staff is even more terrifying in new world where it can understand Satoru's wishes on instinct to perform them mad combos.

>Happens 200 years ealier
>Thought that it wouldn't include important stuff
Are you stupid user? Anything that doesn't involve Ainz directly is canon.

>[Extinguish Soul] is a viler form of the Deep Darkness Dragon Lord's wild magic

The goal of all life is death only removes resistance to insta death. Ia Shub-Niggurath Is probably just a spell that does not insta kill higher level beings so even TGOALID doesn't change anything about that. At least that's my theory.

Holy shit
This Satoru is a fucking genius
Just what you would expect from the oldbones

The marriage ring is restricted

Why does the staff want to bully a poor snake

I don't think GW's are on par with WCIs in general, but rather, it's just the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown that is an extremely overpowered GW.

BONED&STAFF´D.

Seems logical. Thanks

Wild magic shenanigans.

I think the goal of all life is death was unable to kill him because the dragon lords have the protection of the world.
I doubt it would have been able to kill raid bosses or world enemies back in YGGDRASIL, so the effect isn't as absolute as people seem to think it is.

Because the staff is also part snek, seeing such an inferior vampire snek made her mad.

I would say its fair to assume that AOG min maxed the hell out of the staff, but even poorly optimized guild weapons apparently are Divine Gear+ in stat boosts. We really only got the Staff as a proper example, but i would imagine the Greed Kings sword also is high up there.

Attached: 1546060171012.png (1366x768, 947K)

They seem to be a general category. There could be stronger and weaker ones depending on how much they spent.
>Touch Me had chosen that suit of white armor. This specially-made armor complemented his status as a World Champion, and its abilities exceeded those of divineclass items, putting it on par with Guild Weapons. Of course, since it was a gift to the champion, only the World Champion could equip it. However—

I don't think I can go back to regular Overlord after this.

Not a problem since we wont be getting any.

Damn.

Attached: 1533697744169.png (554x604, 308K)

>Cure Elim needed the power of friendship
Really? LMAO

Attached: 1547433233204.png (680x765, 711K)

Nobody would want to make friends with a NEET who nests in a pile of zombies.

Wonky pacing and some pointless parts aside, this alternative universe volume gave us a lot of cool shit.
Unironically, yes.

Yeah, the entire bit about the inn could and should have been cut and spent on something else, but the worldbuilding was top tier.

Group strats are among the most effective options IRL and in the most games.

Attached: 1544214528160.jpg (1002x904, 1.33M)

Because due to it he ended up lacking experience. The idiot skipped out on group content and thought just hoarding bodies would get him prepared.

We need more of these.
Specially one with Aqua to trigger aquafags.

Attached: 1551692208485.gif (250x250, 956K)

>Specially one with Aqua
This, please.

Are there any Corpus of the Abyss character sheets at the end?

user, don´t buy into the Isekai war, just know theirs will never ruse a dragon to death like Satoru is doing.

I'm not, aqua shitposters deserve to be bullied since they have always been annoying.

FUCK

Attached: 1541304750269.gif (853x480, 1.33M)

Attached: 1540644490516.jpg (720x972, 136K)

yea, i think he's back

Attached: 1506793857497.jpg (600x1163, 411K)

Unholy kek

Attached: 1536973384220.gif (720x534, 549K)

God damn it.

Attached: 1550882661854.png (596x628, 280K)

Sauce

Savor the last 5 volumes, at best. Considering what Maru was saying that might be too optimistic.

Attached: 1551643294737.png (595x617, 318K)

>inverted nipples
>dark areolae
I think I need a sauce for that pic

Do we know anything about what the Dragon Emperor is currently doing? The guy seems like the final boss of this story.

>Yuri
9.5/10
>Beta
10/10
>Nabe
8/10
>Solution
9/10
>Entma
3/10
>Shizu
7/10

>You
0/10

user with 2ch sketches might know. It was in his pack.
Sol and the dumb mutt are tied for the first place.

>that Shizu

Attached: 1544129566899.jpg (871x875, 71K)

It's beautiful.

Probably pissed off the first group and ganked.

He's probably dead.

[he, the most self-sacrificing of the six Dragons that had prepared to annihilate the masterminds] God can those fags now shut up about there not being a threat to Nazarick now. Hello theres even a "masterminds"

He's long dead in the main timeline, so no, they can't.

I tried.
Should I weaponize it?

Attached: BONED.jpg (174x290, 21K)

I'm sure you have a sauce for that statement.

Imagine Ainz applying his pvp autism with the rest of the guardians at his disposal.

Volume 3, bitch. Eat my entire ass.

Also, Armageddon Evil is all kinds of overpowered.

>128 level 10 demons.
>64 level 20 demons.
>32 level 30 demons.
>8 level 40 demons.
>4 level 50 demons.
>2 level 60 demons.
>1 level 70 demon.

It's literally a single spell that could easily take out all of the Pleiades, and then have enough manpower left over to wreck the surrounding nations. Why on earth did Ainz even bother with creating the Death Knight army when he could summon a superior demon army with a single 10th tier spell?

Kek that works, could you try with this one by reducing the size? The innocent look adds to it.

Attached: 1529674091835.png (512x512, 351K)

The numbers have spoken user, FIRE ALL CANNONS

They are temporary summon while Death Knights are permanent if a corpse is used. Also Ainz doesn't want to summon Death Knights but he has to because they still haven't figured out how to pass the level 40 barrier, as in every corpse they use doesn't become anything other than below that level, which is why they were planning to use the lizardmen to test.

He can't control them. They might be summoned for limited time. Probably aren't buffed by his passives.

>It's literally a single spell that could easily take out all of the Pleiades, and then have enough manpower left over to wreck the surrounding nations. Why on earth did Ainz even bother with creating the Death Knight army when he could summon a superior demon army with a single 10th tier spell?
He can't control them speedreader-kun.

A very situational spell when it comes to high level fights.
Did it job perfectly against the elder coffin though.

>main volume time line
What happened to the yurinigger nation?
Who killed yurinigger dragonlord?
Why hasn't staff snek-chan not communicated with ainz?

Overpowered by NW standards? Yeah. Also he can't control them.

Attached: BONED2.jpg (486x476, 48K)

Did you know that because of pregnancy the average number of skeletons inside a human body is more than one...

1.) Probably destroyed by 13 Heroes
2.) Demon Gods probably
3.) Ainz leaves it alone or with Omega for 99.9% of it’s time. Plus it hasn’t been 5 years in main timeline.

Thank user.

Attached: 1540358089289.png (500x350, 45K)

Not seeing it, post the line.

Are we allowed to lewd the staff now?

2) they didn't, as they were extremely weak by Yggdrasil standards.

>Waifu staff acquires enough inteligence to talk
>Teases the hell out of Satoru and Keno
>"You already put a ring on her, why don't you marry her, master?"

No, the staff is pure

My theory or at least what I want to believe is that raid bosses and similar enemies would have had multiple health bars. TGOALID would only eliminate one bar, and would then be on cooldown a stupidly long time. Although that would then mean that you could theoretically run a pure eclipse class team and completely cheese it.

I don't know how or even if the devs would balance an ultra niche class like it apparently was.

Attached: Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo_Aqua_Cosplay_Wig_3_1800x.jpg (500x750, 47K)

It was the 13 Heroes.

Good theory actually. Remember, it was stated that Super-tier spells shared the cooldown between all teammates so they couldn't cheese with it.

Attached: 1542223705751.jpg (1500x844, 717K)

>1.) Probably destroyed by 13 Heroes
I doubt they would bother themselves with that when they're preoccupied facing the supposedly world ending Demon Gods.

>2.) Demon Gods probably
My ass. There's no way in hell a bunch of at best 60 and under scrubs killed an opponent even Ainz with his staff had problems with.

God damn anons are on a roll today with the oc.

Attached: 1552690556504.gif (500x357, 269K)

Perfect

Attached: BONED3.jpg (306x379, 34K)

My sides, well done user.

Attached: 1504248643058.png (557x605, 137K)

holy shit

Attached: 1517789597290.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

volume 4 talk between captain and zz

Superior second season when?

Attached: superiorcast.png (947x501, 440K)

why does a robot need tits

You shut your filthy mouth tits are crucial for robots!

Attached: 1552370322076.jpg (686x815, 47K)

It was a spell used for sacrifices, probably for sacrifices like Iä Shub-Niggurath
It was the ECDL
>They were the kind of existences often described in legends, whether as evil villains or as beings that aided the heroes. Just like in the tales of the Thirteen Heroes, the last opponent in their adventures was a dragon known as the ‘Dragon God’. In many stories, dragons tended to be the final opponents of heroes.

Ainz and Diablo are so badly outclassed that it's not even funny.

Why wouldn't a robot need tits?

Attached: 1533850493035.png (488x716, 274K)

I fainted.

Now all we need is one with all the forgotten isekai mc's like NGNL, Log Horizon and etc.

>monster isekai
>MC adopts a human form
And into the trash it goes.

Fuck you, I had managed to wipe this from my memory.

So 13 Heroes killed ECDL? I wonder how they did that without WCI.

That can be your headcanon for now, sure. There's still nothing indicating they could come anywhere near beating something like that.

Shit taste

Is that an onahole between her legs?

Well, Diablo can be switched out for Tanya.

Not him and I don't think they did but PDL lent them some of the 8GK stuff.

Slightly better.
Although I would rather trade Shield for Tanya.

"Ahem"

FUCK DRAGONS.

Attached: Waifu of Ainz Ooal Gown.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Best girl

Nah, Shield and Slime are the two new big isekai faces. If another season is made, they are no doubt gonna be apart of it.

Based

>PDL lent them some of the 8GK stuff
Source?

The writing of Shield is just so shallow, I'd rather it just disappear. At least Slime and Diablo don't seem to take themselves so seriously. Basically, Shieldfags are just the worst.

Fluder grumbling, he says 13 Heroes got stuff while he was denied access.

S4 when? 2021?

It didnt mention who gave them the gear. I think EE also dropped some info in v6 on this topic.

If the PDL helped...
You really don't need a WI. Just be level 100. It doesn't says that his erase ray can't be dodge. In fact, it probably pretty easy with the right build. Remember that the sheet said that they needed to be 6vs1 level 100 to even the odds. No mention to a level 100 with a WCI, that makes their magic useless and thus makes them large flying punching bags.

Fluder wanted to read magic book in 8GK guildbase that had all magic in it.
Then he immediately grumbles how 13 Heroes were given gear and he was not.

I think it had hatred toward the Dragon Emperor( PDL father) for summoning the players in the beginning.

Vol 7
>Fluder who was walking in front remembered what one of his disciples mentioned. “Eryuentiu.” As the capital of the nation founded by the Eight Greed Kings, it was the last city that remained. At the same time, it was a city guarded by thirty guards equipped with overpowered magic weapons. If he had a magic item from the Eight Greed Kings, Fluder was sure his magic skills would rise by another level. It would never fall into the hands of others, the only exception being the few items the thirteen heroes were permitted to take with them.

>You really don't need a WI
You really do.
>It was a Wild Magic spell considered to be on par with the World-Class item Longinus.

>It doesn't says that his erase ray can't be dodge
HUMAN
FINGERWEAPONS

>Remember that the sheet said that they needed to be 6vs1 level 100 to even the odds.
Against 100lvl Players with World Protection.

>large flying punching bags.
Come back when you read next part of side story.
ECDL isn't a pushover even without his wild magic.

>I would rather trade Shield for Tanya
Neck yourself. Tanya is Ainz's new best buddy.

He should find Dragon Emperor corpse and rip [Isekai Magic] out of it just to summon Tanya in NW thus saving her from Sonzai X.

Attached: 1552018804354.jpg (1530x2048, 462K)

I could get behind that but only if we then also trade TenSlime for Re: Zero

Fuck off to Quarter threads faggots.

Attached: 1546906368928.jpg (405x322, 30K)

>trading anything for Re: shito
Neck yourelf. Re:zero is what ruined this quartet.

>HUMAN
>FINGERWEAPONS
It's on par with its effect, it's literally just a breath though.
>>And then, it spewed forth from that massive mouth.
>>“Soulbreaker Breath”.

>Against 100lvl Players with World Protection.
No it doesn't say that.
>>Some of the Dragon Lords have been gathering strength and allies in preparation for the next wave of players. Theyhave formed into a loose alliance, together the 6 co-founding Dragon Lords would even out the odds in a fight against a level 100 player. The sheet notes that you either need a huge fire power (equal to a million zombies), being a dragon lord OR having a World Item.

>ECDL isn't a pushover even without his wild magic.
He literally is, though.

why is vol 14 taking so long

Attached: Read It.png (898x297, 91K)

>No it doesn't say that.
Without WCI you get OHK with Wild Magic.
This is what Longinus does.
>He literally is, though.
Next part all Ainz summons are dead and he's 1v1 with opponent whose stats are much higher than his. He'll win but it's not an easy fight.

Is Suzuki Satoru a good man?

Attached: suzuki satoru.png (528x741, 338K)

I am afraid it is another case of a writer who did something for fun, finding his work becoming way too mainstream, and chickening out because way too many people expect good stuff from him now.

Literally what is happening with Maruyama and JRR Martin. They expanded their respective settings too much and now they're afraid of bloated fan expectations.

Attached: 1531800510048.gif (540x300, 665K)

These True dragon lord all seems so strong. Makes me wonder that they actually could destroy the Sorcerer Kingdom in a day if they want. These humans nations that belong to Ainz can be annihilated with one big wild magic spell.

Just imagine

>Staff vs Far Sight

>Without WCI you get OHK with Wild Magic.
If you don't dodge it.
>Next part all Ainz summons are dead and he's 1v1 with opponent whose stats are much higher than his. He'll win but it's not an easy fight.
user, Ainz can summon Eternal Deaths and probably more Primal Elementals, or Cherubs with more Super-Tier magic. Cure can't use his breath more than once or twice after centuries of accumulating power.

>JRR Martin.
I would replace him with the Haruhi author. GRRM is paid off by HBO not to release anything until their shitshow is over. Haruhi author is another one who straight up stopped after he got way too big.

I didn't have my glasses on, so I read it as Far Right.

Yes, he will protect his friends.

Ah Yes. Ainz vs Hitler.

It's a uprising. We've got to suppress zombification movements. Now it's making big zombie ball! It's boring!
I've got to turn this problem inside out, to get skeleton overlord. He owns me a favor.
He who controls the shark of sharks controls the hurricane of huricanes.

Even if they are all equal to 100lvl like DDDL in main LN timeline:
>6 True Dragon Lords with Wild Magic and WCI
>9 Guardians + Ainz + Gargantua + Rubedo and 11 WCI, enough to equip all Guardians, Rubedo doesn't need one

12 Nazarick VS 6 DL, all with World Protection.
Small fries do not matter as without WCI they get OHK and feed souls to DL.

Attached: 1534499130475.jpg (750x1345, 577K)

It takes 6v1 to even the odds. Plus DLs aren’t really team players. Nazerick has now many 100s?

Ainz
Albedo
Shalltear
Aura
Mare
Demiurge
Cocytus
Sebas
Aurora
Pandora’s Actor

Minus Aurora who’s a Commander type so she’ll be buffing all the Nazerick’s heavy hitters. Plus they have Rubedo their ultimate secret trump card.

I meant I would rather have Tanya than Shield.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Shieldfags are cancer.

Attached: 1557862526866.jpg (965x1002, 962K)

but they're the same fucking person

Attached: That was because he could not sense a hint of violence from his client -- he felt like a ordinary pe (614x416, 31K)

>If the PDL helped...
Even then. His armor isn't as strong as his real body and there's nothing stating he ever physically left guarding the 8GK shit.

Unless you're a hard counter like Shalltear just being level 100 isn't enough either. Ainz with his near WCI staff only managed to beat him through proper planning and ECDL being a retard.

And all this is assuming God Dragon is even ECDL in the first place. Let's say he is though. If the WN is anything to go by the Heroes were all actually killed by God Dragon and then later revived, never telling anyone after about what really happened. IF and that's a big if ECDL actually is God Dragon I very much doubt he's dead in the main timeline anyway.

>If you don't dodge it.
Dodge TGOALiD.
>user, Ainz can summon
Mana isn't infinite and there'd be no opening to stand around and summon shit once all his goats demons and elemental go down.

We'll see how it plays out soon enough.
But even then: ECDL is troublesome enough 200 years ago and DDDL also killed Player about at the same time.
Present timeline True Dragon Lords are realistically on the level of 100lvl Players with World Protection.
Especially considering PDL gained Dragon-specific Yggdrasil classes that are more powerful than anything that was available to Players.

Attached: 1548192537861.png (1461x781, 1.38M)

DDDL solo'd a player and a player is stronger than a guardian (not counting shalltear/garguanta)
Ainz can't afford to send everyone out either since he need to keep nazarick secured.

>Haruhi author
How old is he? Is he dying before finishing it?
Honestly Kyon is God-straight man and Haruhi is his genki-funny man to supercede all the chaos into. How hard can it be to finish series with Kyon learning intended Zen lessons and open ending it?

Attached: DENWA ALREADY SELFCEST.jpg (872x1072, 227K)

>DDDL solo'd a player and a player is stronger than a guardian
What the fuck?
AOG were absolute autists and whales, decking Guardians into Legendary with 1 Divine item per person. Average 100lvl Yggdrasil Player considered that EXCELLENT EQUIPMENT.
Not to mention Ainz can probably shuffle shit around and give Guardians some more Divine items that are suitable from the Treasury.

Now NPC aren't as good as Ainz tactically, but that can be quickly fixed with some training.

Attached: 1555926322008.jpg (1200x1600, 602K)

I've only watched the anime and was disappointed with the end of season 3, seemed like they just rushed what could've been fun political intrigue into a display of power for Ains for no real reason.
What happened next?

You can pretty much dodge TGoaLiD, you just need to get out of its range if you know what it is. A breath attack is even more visually defined and thus easier to dodge with skills. Heck, in the game Maruyama confirmed that World Champions could use skills to dodge Longinus.
>Mana isn't infinite
Primal elementals come from daily summons, same as the two Eternal deaths.
>Dragonwank
Yeah, whatever.

5 min in paint.

Attached: Staff Snek.png (3080x2288, 318K)

Thanks it doesnt say anything about PDL.

You read the Novels.
>underestimating Dragon Lords
>Wild Magic on par with WCI
>Killed Players in the past
>8GK are dead and PDL chills in their crib
Ainz would call you a retard.

It was never mentioned how strong that player was. During the last days everything was deactivated and enemies would only aggro you if you attacked them, so people discovered a ton of secrets. Literally said in the prologue of this novel.
Chances are that said player was a scrub or not really ultra high-level, because if he had a WCI in him, DDDL's wild magic would have been useless.

>Even then. His armor isn't as strong as his real body and there's nothing stating he ever physically left guarding the EGK shit.
I don't think the Shinryu was ECDL, but it's not unreasonable to assume that the PDL had to get physically involved at some point. After all, it was mentioned that the Thirteen Heroes eventually found out "Platinum" was just a remote, and hated PDL for it.

>“Eryuentiu.” As the capital of the nation founded by the Eight Greed Kings
The city is his base retard, he sits on the hoard of 8GK treasures there. Learn to read books.

Attached: 1540743457955.jpg (494x538, 108K)

>Chances are that said player was a scrub
Chances are he's at the same level as Albedo, Aura, Mare, Cocytus, Sebas or Demiurge. So 100lvl.
WCI wouldn't work against True Dragon Lord with Wild Magic and if DDDL can defeat most Guardians - there's no reason to assume it cannot defeat mid-low tier 100lvl Player.

>Overestimating a race that died in droves and was driven to extinction
>Overestimating a race that after centuries of accumulating power, can only do even odds against a level 100 player
>Overestimating a race that can only use their trump cards a handful of times over centuries
>8GKs killed themselves and PDL stole their home after that, what a terrifying foe
Sorry Snek, your race is shit and can't stand a chance. You are just the designated punchbags.

>Especially considering PDL gained Dragon-specific Yggdrasil classes that are more powerful than anything that was available to Players.
There is no source or even a hint at something like this.

He went with them, retard
>Long ago, when Tsar journeyed together with the old lady and the others, he did so by controlling that armor from afar.

Don't reply to NWfags. They think that Zesshi can beat Ainz with her talent and that Climb somehow will get strong enough to crush him as well. They will take any slight hope of seeing Nazarick challenged.

Attached: Humie posters.png (1626x892, 1.23M)

>read
I would but I've heard they really don't align with the anime at all because the story is structured differently and jump around a lot

>GRRM is paid off by HBO not to release anything until their shitshow is over.
Source? That would explain everything. I really feel sorry for him having his work completely tarnished by absolutely dreadful fanfiction that most people will think of first when the name comes up.

>Overestimating a race that died in droves and was driven to extinction
Have you seen retards like WDL? IQ bell is true for all species, apparently.
>Overestimating a race that after centuries of accumulating power, can only do even odds against a level 100 player
Well yes that's 200 years ago though.
Present timeline DDDL defeats most 100lvl Guardians and PDL is even stronger than that thanks to hax Yggdrasil Dragon classes.
Also there's 6 of them.
>Overestimating a race that can only use their trump cards a handful of times over centuries
So? WCI drain XP too. Also ECDL might be especially limited in souls because he's undead.
>8GKs killed themselves
[citation needed]
Literally divide & conquer.
>your race is shit and can't stand a chance
It really doesn't purely because Nazarick has numbers and combat experience on them.

Attached: 1539440860608.jpg (1920x1200, 2.96M)

[The Deep Darkness Dragon Lord, who annihilated the players 300 years ago. Possess the ?????, one of the 20 world-class items, in his possession. His unique magic is damn strong and both his offense and defense is flawless, but unfortunately Shalltear is his nemesis. Against any other Floor Guardian, he would likely be victorious... Don't fight one-on-one? Deploy the Gargantua? Don't say that...]
It seems it's time for best boy to come out and take on every dragon lord at the same time.

Attached: file.png (543x768, 678K)

Sorry senpai got baited

I'm gonna make every snake head ahegao

If Climb managed to convince the Heavenly Dragon Lord to nosedive into Nazarick, how much do y'all figure would be destroyed in one shot?

>WCI drain experience too
So you haven't read the novels then, thanks for confirming it.

>but it's not unreasonable to assume that the PDL had to get physically involved at some point
He would need to leave 8gk castle for that. I highly fucking doubt he would leave the place he's been guarding (and continued to guard) for centuries for a fun little outing.

Probably his entire spine.

If you were Ainz, how would you handle the world conquest and the threat of potential stronger opponents out there?

I would come out and declare that Nazarick exists and that I will take over the world. Then I would mobilize 100% of Nazarick's power to curbstomp nation after nation, killing all the rulers, elite warriors and etc, and enslaving the people. No paranoia, no pussyfooting and fearing shadows. Just a straight up blitz on the entire NW. If there are people who could challenge me, then I will throw every last ounce of power Nazarick has at them. If there is noone that can take me on, then NW would belong to me in under a year (depending on how big the entire planet really is).

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188177451/#q188182677
mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/170524/blogkey/1522928/
Kill yourself. We're having a civil discussion on canon powerlevel.

Attached: 1533541022418.png (1001x511, 39K)

Slane's Cardinals seem to think he would come wipe them out if he learned about Zesshi.

It would destroy the Head Librarian's pants thinking about how many dragon scrolls he is going to get.

>Hey powerful beings! Please gank me! Gank me right in the face
Demiurge would be proud.

I wonder what dragonfanboys will do once they get btfo by ainz

So what was that shit about needing 6 DLs to take on 1 player? Is it just Cure Elim specifically that is so powerful?

And get fucked with one the most op world items because you just went full retard.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/188177451/#q188182677
Just like ECDL. You can ask his corpse if his power-level was high enough.

One of the GoT actors said so, but then GRRM came out and said it was bullshit.

Seem to think? Yeah that's their GUESS.

You sure make a lot of fucking assumptions to support your headcanon.

So there are beings powerful enough to take on all of Nazarick and win? Then pussyfooting won't do him much good either.

His trump card is very limited.
It's all from his sheet:
>Some of the Dragon Lords have been gathering strength and allies in preparation for the next wave of players. They have formed into a loose alliance, together the 6 co-founding Dragon Lords would even out the odds in a fight against a level 100 player.

>>The Wild Magic that Cure Elim could use was considered the most vicious of all the spells that the Dragon Lords could cast.
>>Naturally, it required a massive price to be paid.

>>Normally, an undead Dragon Lord cannot use wild magic but Cure Elim developed his own wild magic that would suck up souls in a surrounding area to plug up the holes in his spiritual body, holes that were formed when he became undead. However, it’s as though he has a mana bar that doesn’t regenerate, once a soul is consumed for a spell it cannot be brought back and so he must scavenge for more every time he casts a spell. He’d become an unintelligent zombie dragon if he uses up all of his souls, that’s why he’d keep some souls so he could still use less powerful wild magic in case of emergencies.
>>That said, Cure Elim cannot use [Extinguish Soul] if he weren’t undead, but if he’s determined to do so or die for it……it may be possible for him to cast it once?

You bait them with a strong summon from Super-tier magic like the Cherubs from Pantheon, and they will waste their trump cards.

Author volume 11 notes said so. mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/170524/blogkey/1522928/
[By the way, Tsa in addition to his Racial Levels he has acquired many special/unique(very excellent) dragon exclusive classes. Where in there is a connection to Wild Magic. In addition other familiar dragons in their growth stages are learning Job Classes instead of Racial Classes.]

Also you new fags need to download PDF with translated author notes and twitter posts. reddit.com/r/overlord/comments/88hhtm/anthology_march_edition/

>wci throne that has a barrier around nazarick
The best method is get another wci and force a gate or something to get a passage way into nazarick.
Then you rush the hell out if it with 100 million yuri niggers boosted by commander classes and elite forces like dragons, undead and other creatures over level 60.
Have fun getting every base nuked since you'll be stretching your offensive lines too much or one big offense leaving every other area defenseless.

No, Barristan Actor said that both final books are already finished. Which is not true. But GRRM is clearly paid off not to say anything at all about the show (he joked about HBO dumping trucks full of money in his backyard, just to keep him quiet), judging by how he doesnt talk about the show that much, and when he does, he uses stealth insults all the time. Yes he doesn't have the finished copies of the books on his table right now. But it is real likely that HBO saw how the shows writing was going downhill, and simply told GRRM not to release the superior version, until they have walked to the bank and back after season 8. Imagine if Winds came out before season 7 or 8. It would have discredited the D&D way too much, and damaged the shows rep.

>I want the world to team up against me!
Retard, what’s the opposite of sasuga?

OG Dragon Lords were weaker, after getting shit they decided to acquire more power. Elim was on of them.

ちなみにツアーとかは種族レベルに加えて特殊な(非常に優秀な)ドラゴン専用クラスを多数習得しております。その中にワイルドマジック関係もあったりします。
I believe you are talking about this part. Thanks for actually providing source.

Read in chronological order if you're a brainlet.
Vol1Cha4Pt1 page 238/336
>In addition, the trump card of Ainz Ooal Gown — their World-Class Items — would drain Ainz’s levels every time he unleashed their full power. If they were attacked in succession, the time might come when the World-Class Items would become unusable.

Get fucked retard, WCI drain XP.

Attached: 1528044130261.png (445x500, 410K)

>vol 14 will be the training dungeon with bunch of humiefags and demi-humans and a new hero emerging who fights dirty
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ECDL's "primitive caster" job class is probably one of them.

>WCI drain XP too
Source being your ass?

Sounds like something Remedios would do.

Attached: NotJustice.jpg (300x524, 140K)

Structure would be safe because Throne WCI.
Maybe some POP and occasional Maid would get caught into Wild Magic. It's unclear what magic BDL uses maybe it doesn't 404 target irreversibly like ECDL does.

So enough damage to make Ainz even more paranoid but not enough to actually hurt Nazarick.

Attached: 1553565106120.jpg (1099x1826, 873K)

>Have fun getting every base nuked since you'll be stretching your offensive lines too much or one big offense leaving every other area defenseless.
But I wouldn't make bases everywhere. I would simply cripple every country so much that they can barely keep functioning (by only leaving unarmed peasants alive to do their jobs and resurrecting their dead to keep watch over them, while I move on).

Fuck it. Change of plans. I drop on country, kill every single living being in that country overnight and then turn them into zombies to add into my ever growing army. What now? When I'm done, the entire NW will be undead.
What can they really do? There might be a few standout individuals here and there, but the rest of them would lose in a heartbeat.

Picrelated but with Nazarick.

Attached: 1534310072418.jpg (979x431, 192K)

I would love to see Ainz deploy Pandora and have him just use his genius to play a Dragon Lord like a fiddle to the point he believes he is faking about 5 players.

ECDL < 100 lvl Player < DDDL < PDL
You're retarded.
See , author twitter about PDL being Ainz + Shalltear Nemesis and vol7 intermission that confirms PDL being sole strongest being in NW.

You all NIDF seem to be triggered so much that you forget that NONE of the True Dragon Lords can defeat even two 100lvl NPC\Players.

Attached: 1534713999005.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

Huh, sweetie, Aura uses her World Item in vol 11. She doesn't lose any experience.
The only item that may drain experience is Ainz's World Item if it has the same functions as the item from the WN.
>The super-tier magic [Wish Upon a Star] and other spells or skills often used experience and were stronger than most. And one of Ainz’s World Items used enough experience to fall down five levels.
Seeing that it's basically the same item, it was clearly referring to that. Unless you think that Aura lost levels and Ainz told Albedo to lose some levels by using her World Item.

BDL = Brightness Dragon Lord =/= Heavenly Dragon Lord.
Heavenly Dragon Lord is literally a flying island, several miles long with an entire ecosystem living on its back. What do you figure the Throne of Kings would when an island falls on Nazarick?

>author twitter about PDL being Ainz + Shalltear Nemesis
Link to source?
>v7 intermission
He says that he might not be the strongest anymore.

Voll11
>It was true that players with World-Class Items were fearsome, and so were players with very powerful classes, like World Champion. That said, if they were alone, they would not be able to defeat Nazarick without using one of the Twenty.
This implies single enemy with especially OP WCI can solo Nazarick.
Vol3
>Then, there was the most powerful World-Class Item, [World Savior]. Normally, it only had the power of an ordinary club, but it could grow in strength without limit. A single enemy with this item could conquer the whole of Nazarick, even at the height of its power with all its members present.
This confirms it.

They cannot even defeat one, let alone 2.
Sorry scaly, it's in ECDL's sheet.
> together the 6 co-founding Dragon Lords would even out the odds in a fight against a level 100 player.
That's 3 centuries of hard work. They managed to get from 10 to 1, to 6 to 1.

Turns out Nazarick is weak as a bitch.
Why were you guys hyping it up as this powerhouse, if 1 nigger can solo it no problem? So much for a powefantasy.

The best way is to seal Nazarick inside for 3000 years while sending waves of fodder inside to trigger traps.
Or better than that block the entrance so Ariadne starts to eat money for blocking up dungeon path.
The only feasible way for NW to defeat Nazarick is to block it and bankrupt it over long period of time.

Maryama said in twitter that at vol1 time if entire world worked together - they could have sealed Nazarick, but not defeated it.

Attached: 1552333388597.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>Link to source
In one of the previous threads, some retard was using it saying that it talked about the enemies being on vacation. It said that Tsa was Ainz and Shalltear's nemesis, probably because of his element Wild Magic. Which is useless against World Item holders, though. It doesn't say that he can beat both of them at the same time, user is just being a retard again.

Do you have a picture of his sheet?

>So Ariadne starts to eat money for blocking up dungeon path.

That would be assuming the system is still fully in place outside of Yggdrassil. Let alone Nazarick teleporting out of there likely.

Vol1Cha4Pt1 page 238/336
Read it retards.
WCI consume XP.
Ainz has fully loaded Greed and Avarice not to be worried about it for now though.
Hilariously NPC might not be subject to level drain as their stats are fixed at the moment of creation and XP might not even exist for them.

So there might be a hax.
But that doesn't excuse Ainz saying WCI would drain his XP until he cannot use them anymore in vol1chapter4.

If wild magic in general gets nullified by WCI how did Ainz know what the wild magic anti teleportation barrier does?

Physical damage wouldn't do anything to Nazarick it's protected by magic and I'm not even sure that exists on the same physical plane. Like it's a bunch of floors connected by teleports. Sure entrance is in NW but can you really be sure that all the lower levels are?

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1542784498930.jpg (1689x950, 116K)

Nullified as in direct effects on it, area effects and the like should still apply if its something like a anti teleportation barrier.

Either that or BDL boasted he couldnt get away anymore.

Maruyama also once said that, if Ainz had allowed Demiurge and Albedo to do as they liked, Nazarick would have conquered the world in 5 years, but the first several floors of the tomb would have been devastated as a result. He wasn't specific, but IIRC when asked about whether the destruction would have reached the 4th floor, he said it would have been more pervasive than that.

Shalltear said that the 6th floor was underground, so I figure that each floor is physically under the previous, even if they don't all physically connect.

He tried fighting BDL while not wearing WCI, obviously.
>They cannot even defeat one, let alone 2.
Side Story is 200 years ago retard.
DDDL in present timeline can off any 100lvl Guardian but his hard-counter and already killed Player with WCI.
Like I said at vol 13:
ECDL < 100 lvl Player < DDDL < PDL

Attached: 1553369242610.jpg (1585x619, 106K)

That doesn't bode well for Nazarick.

Given that all of the big stuff that holds back proper invaders is apparently in the 8th floor its not that devastating sounding ultimately.

Jesus Fucking Christ it's not rocket science you autists
Main LN timeline powerlevels:
ECLD < 100lvl Player < DDDL < PDL
not accounting for hard-counters.
>hurr durr humiefags
Nazarick have dozen of 100lvl beings each with WCI. Dragon Lords don't have a chance in all out war.
But they're a threat to NPC w/o WCI and individual Guardians.

Attached: 1532128207684.jpg (604x354, 39K)

Added character:guild_staff_of_ainz_ooal_gown_(waifu) tag.
Also removed "lewds only for registred users" restrictions. It was a formality which required no e-mail, but it still felt wrong.

Attached: 1531040630994.png (495x700, 335K)

No you retard it takes six dragon lords to kill even the lowest level player. Even the maids are enough to beat them

200 years ago.
Present timeline DDDL alone can kill top-lvl Players.

Attached: 1541165825019.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>Ainz cutting loose as Satoru because no pressure from Mazarick.
>Bonding with someone else and opening up.
>Satoru the Old Bone.
>Rusing ECDL to hell.
>THE GOAL OF ALL LIFE IS SHUBB NIGURATH.
>Staff-chan supporting Satoru.

This spin off novel has given so much nice material i wouldn´t have expected.

Attached: 1544103634372.png (350x293, 115K)

Do you know what sealing nazarick means? they stop the guardians, garguanta, rubedo and hundreds of lv 80+ npcs from pushing forward.
DLs are not the only threats.

Attached: johj.jpg (346x332, 36K)

>world conquest
For what purpose?

I assume clever application of Wild Magic, WCI, Group Magic, Talent Users, Martial Arts and human wave tactics would suffice, if all world works together.
I assume that includes Corpus of Abyss who could distribute magical knowledge and help lower races advance in magic while others keep Nazarick sieged.

"World Working Together" might also imply magical & technological progress that United New World would enjoy.

If they're smart, they'll make it into a movie with an actual budget.

Attached: 1444194601563.png (796x720, 478K)

None of the side stories will ever be adapted.

>Seal
>Send in fodder
>Trigger traps
>Bankrupt Nazarick
Are you retarded? Nazarick is self sufficient, it can run forever as long as the costs are calculated. Ainz used to farm bosses to keep up the cost of running Nazarick but he no longer worries about it, and even Demiurge notes her the supreme being calculated everything and they shouldn't increase their cost carelessly. Also any fodder the send in would die on the first floor without triggering any traps or triggering the weak free traps or die by one of the level 30 free spawning undead

The world isn't just this area, this is just the middle east portion.
Wait till NW USA arrives.

Attached: PDL.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

Considering the time period this takes in, it would be a bunch of native americans.

Plot twist: Overlord is not an isekai, it's actually the future of the Earth where eco-terrorists won.

This isn't just a side story, it's a full volume.

>stars become visible again in the distant future
I wish you could see this, Blue Planet-san.

Attached: 1441071668331.jpg (258x250, 45K)

>Are you retarded? N
No, are you? Read more to find out why you are!
>Nazarick is self sufficient
It's not and you confirm it yourself
>Ainz used to farm bosses to keep up the cost of running Nazarick
Correct.
>he no longer worries about it
Because he looted the shit out of Re-Estize in vol6 and started mass food production OUTSIDE OF NAZARICK to throw it in Exchange box.
Nazarick funds are not unlimited, they DO run out.

Well I guess this settles it. Ainz can solo just about everything in NW. The only thing that can slap his shit now is maybe another WCI.

There are no human cities outside of this zone so they'll be some sort of demi-human or beastman.
Russia will have bearmen of all types.

>Still no Citation needed edit

Two-hundred years before the main series.

>NW America is the aztec lizardman from Warhammer Fantasy.

Would be pretty cool.

>Two-hundred years before the main series.
Which means, what? By the time the LNs happen all the top dogs are fucking dead except for those smart enough to fucking hide.

(((DLs))) don't think.

And Main timeline Ainz unlike Satoru has much more ressources at his command, all of his guilds ressources and the Guardians, yes. It somewhat balances out.

>which means what
ECLD < 100lvl Player < DDDL < PDL + Ainz Hard Counter
It doesn't balance anything out Nazarick is overwhelmingly superior in numbers.
There are 6 True DL versus 11 top-levels of Nazarick.

Headcanon.

More than balance out, really.

Not him, but what is the
>full power
exactly? Maybe every item has some sort of a super-ability which drains the XP.

>There are 6 True DL
Headcanon. I should make a bot for this shit at this point.

>Volume 1:
“Well, I’ll teach you about that when the time comes. But if you decide to try some breeding experiments on your own, Momonga-sama might scold you. After all, the operations of Nazarick are perfectly balanced.”
>Volume 8:
“There’s no need for that. That’s because Ainz-sama and the other Supreme Beings made careful calculations when building this tomb in order to balance income and spending.”
>Volume 10:
For example, by farming wheat and the like, and tossing them into the Treasury’s Exchange Box he could obtain coins that could be used to to strengthen the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick. The country would then become one whose sole aim was to produce currency.

Attached: file.png (645x729, 97K)

ultra-shit taste

Attached: 1557736802633.png (267x329, 156K)

I assume WCI actives have XP drain, you can carry them passively for protection without any expenses.
Ok, there are 6 True DL confirmed in DL alliance 200 yeras ago of which one, ECDL, is MIA in present LN timeline.
So at least 5 True DL.
>balance income and spending
>income
>income
>income

There are more than just dragonlords, wait until the top tiers of other continents show up.

Irredeemable shit taste

>other continents
[citation needed]
PDL is strongest in the world.

If Maruyama's smart he won't kill off EE anymore.

indeed there is no saving you at this point.

6 true DL for that alliance only, there are more true DLs going solo.
>strongest of the continent
There are more continents, this isn't a Pangaea.

Now you're being retarded. Demiurge was the one to state in volume 1 everything was 'balanced' in reply to increasing their numbers = increasing cost of upkeep. Then in Volume 8 Albedo states the same, income and spending were 'balanced' and has Ainz ever stated this 'income' going towards keeping Nazarick alive? No, he said it would be used to 'strengthen Nazarick'

>If Maruyama's smart

Where was it said that the DL alliance was the entirety of the remaining Dragon Lords?

Headcanon. He's stated as being ONE OF THE MOST powerful alive Dragon Lords.

Fun

>this isn't a Pangaea.
[citation needed]
>there are more true DLs going solo.
[citation needed]
From vol7 intermission:
>PDL
>DDDL
>BDL
>CDL: deceased
>ECDL: deceased (undead confirmed)
>VDL: deceased (undead confirmed)
>Unnamed DLL: hibernation bottom of the sea

Ainz wouldn't solo dungeons if that was so.
>He's stated as being ONE OF THE MOST powerful alive Dragon Lords.
VOl7 intermission: most powerful single being in NW though they probably don't know about Rubedo yet.
>Where was it said that the DL alliance was the entirety of the remaining Dragon Lords?
Where were other Dragon Lords ever listed?

Finally, after so long, it feels like a dream. The (((DL))) menace, finally being dealt with, and by the great and esteemed Leader of the Supreme Beings of the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick, Momonga, and with the symbol of Ainz Ooal Gown, the staff of Ainz Ooal Gown.
Amazing.

Attached: 1535280289898.jpg (560x900, 222K)

Dream Drop Distance Lord is undead, too. He's the Night Lich dragon.

If the NPC's are considered to be children of the SB's, because they gave them life, and if Ainz got a human body and had a child, then would there be a succession war between PA and Ainz's true born son?

>VOl7 intermission: most powerful single being in NW though they probably don't know about Rubedo yet.
It literally says that nowhere. Again, stop trying to pass your headcanon as fact.

No he's not.
CDL isn't DDDL and is alive.
>It literally says that nowhere.
Vol7 Intermission
>If you didn’t restrain yourself, you would be the strongest
existence, even in this world.”
Get fucked retard.
>Again
Your ass was handed to you all over the thread.

Most of those weren't even said by PDL in the intermission, you retard. One of them that he did list you didn't even include - HDL.

Sure so 4 active DL one hibernating 3 MIA/undead.

Frost dragon was a DL so 1 dead and many more DLs scattered everywhere but not as strong as the top DLs.

Okay, I'll level with you. But Shield is the absolute worst taste you could possibly have. I don't really mind the other two as much. Please don't tell me you are a Shieldfag.

True Dragon Lords user.

>Best part of EE side story is when Ainz isn't with EE
SnowniggEErs BTFO, how will they ever recover after EE was beaten in every way in her own side story by the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown.

Attached: 1534818710943.png (705x500, 347K)

I want a side story about the staff now

Come on user it's not that bad. Not liking SG is objectively worse.

Yes he had a level in ancient so true DL.
Fake DLs haven't been shown yet, it will be dragons claiming to be lords to get gibs and fame.

That's two characters in-story assumptions dumb dumb, not something found on a character sheet or said by the author. For an example, PDL and Rigrit are not exactly associated with DDDL nor HDL so how can an off-hand comment be taken as an irrefutable fact? Seeing as you're beyond help this will be my last reply for you, retard.

>even in this world
What did she mean by this? is rigrit a dev?

Yes he's Dragon Lord.
True Dragon lords are those with Wild Magic though see >For an example, PDL and Rigrit are not exactly associated with DDDL nor HDL so how can an off-hand comment be taken as an irrefutable fact?
Because Rigrit is standing right there when they talk about DDDL and still calls PDL the strongest.
World with wild magic corrupted by Yggdrasil.

I can't believe Ainz is fucking dead!

Attached: 1544537503119.jpg (392x495, 120K)

Fuck man.
You have bad reading comprehension too. I'll say it again - PDL doesn't fucking know where DDDL is or what he's even doing so how can an off-hand power level comment by Rigrit be taken as irrefutable fact?

Well yeah he is a skeleton.

How dare you insult the great Old Bones like this? Filthy backwater Hicks, what can you expect.

Doesn't matter he's Ainz hard counter, has powerful Yggdrasil Dragon classes and is last child of Dragon Emperor.

Tate no Yuusha is one of the the most shallow series I've seen in recent times. This would be fine if people didn't always shove it in my face. The fact that its so popular despite being so poorly written just boggles my mind. For other series I can understand to a certain extent. Like shows that are so shitty they actually become fun to watch. But with Tate no Yuusha, it seems to take itself way too seriously, while not actually having any high stakes. Everything feels so contrived from the very beginning. There is no world building outside of plot conveniences, and everyone acts like a literal retard besides the main group. The main character has no characterization other than the fact he is hated for some reason. His whole character is built around revenge bullshit, on this society that seemingly hates him for no apparent reason.

Attached: 9534864372537.jpg (692x532, 50K)

Why aren't you faggots writing grimdark low-level Overlord fanfics?

Attached: 1537216726852.jpg (1280x1901, 335K)

>low level
My fanfics are high-level self-inserts.

Attached: nNv4kwV.png (344x135, 22K)

If I remember right, the marriage ring finger isn't restricted at all, but anyone with a ring on that finger would either be teased or harassed as possessing a ring there meant you're married. Teasers would go after you for juicy details, while harassers would go after you out of sheer jealousy.

>Side-story reveals that DL are impervious to [Time Stop] even they appear to be not using equipment
>PDL gived [Wild Magic] ring to Rigrit
>Rigrit gave that ring to Gazef
>Gazef gave it to Climb in vol6
Did he ever took it back before vol9?
Becaus it seems to me that retard gave Climb Wild Magic=WCI=TimeStop countermeasures item and never took it back before fighting Ainz.

Attached: 1556621453573.jpg (1280x720, 462K)

>while harassers would go after you out of sheer jealousy.
t Diablo

Attached: 1535105101321.jpg (1689x950, 726K)

Climb may try to kill Ainz, but he doesn't stand a chance against best girl, Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown!

Wouldn't Climb have been free to move during Ainz's duel with Gazef, then? I wish they explained what the ring did.
Do the novels say the ring was given to Gazef, or was that just implied from the anime's scene transition?

Evil Eye or someone from Blue Rose might have it.

>Luffy requested duel with Aokiji
>Gazef requested duel with Ainz
Were they both trying to save their nakama?

Attached: 1546528154993.jpg (1280x720, 417K)

But I am working on a reverse isekai story right this moment.

>Gazef is fullfilling his duty as Warrior-Captain of the Kingdom to the boot
>In an attempt to cushion the impact on the King and country from huge loss of life during Katze battle
>To give no excuse for Noble faction to attack King while he's vulnerable right after military defeat
Third Princess lapdog Climb is present, but Gazef asks renowned neutral faction swordsman Brain to witness his duel too.
Gazef wasn't dumb, he was street-smart and knew that Brain need to be a witness too because nobles wouldn't listen to Climb.
With Gazef dead there's no man in the kingdom that would dare to doubt Brain words to his face: he's literally the strongest swordsman in Re-Estize now.

Attached: 1544819207580.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

WORK FASTER THEN

Attached: 1552613933045.gif (480x270, 663K)

Writers block. I know where the story has to go, but I am not happy with certain parts. No idea how to fix them just yet.

This Gilgamesh is broken, bring out the next one.

Attached: 1535052808143.jpg (1280x720, 461K)

Wait, is that the new volume?
PLESE SAY YES

No! More suffering!

I'm happy enough just with Nigel's newest daily fanfic.

No.

>Gazef meets Ainz among corpses of ST falseflaggers in Carne
>Gazef meets Nigun on the battlefield near Carne and is defeated, but saved by Ainz
>Ainz returns from his fight with Nigun unit completely unharmed and lies about chasing them away
>Gazef meets brain in Re-Estize and learns about his despair: he also met an opponent humanity can never hope to match
>Gazef learns that there are actually two overwhelmingly powerful vampires like that
>Gazef then learns that there's new Adamantite adventurer Momom that defeated one of those vampires
>Gazef decides to train with Climb a bit
>Gazef decides that Dragon Lord empowering ring is better in Climb hands
Somewhere at this point with all the absurd IMBA faggots running around Gazef decides that he's royally fucked, literally.
Gazef understood his position, shackled by responsibility and political factions of the Kingdom, under constant scrutiny of his enemies. He couldn't continue to make good use of his best asset: Dragon Lords Wild Magic ring.
If anything can give humanity an edge over unfathomable monstrosities that are becoming alarmingly common nowadays - it's that item, legacy of Dragon Lords, who once ruled the world.
And it's better of in the hands of Climb who has fare more freedom of action than Warrior-Captain.

TL;DR: Climb IS being set up as a Hero.

Attached: 1539678104210.jpg (1280x720, 397K)

He's fine now, got a friend, stopped balding.

Attached: 1531349735470.png (477x557, 41K)

Why does this 10 minute meme anime crossover do a better job of showing off the humor of Overlord than its actual anime? Like seriously, people say s1 of Overlord is decent, but it’s not. It’s fucking trash and comes off as a generic power fantasy isekai rather than a dark comedy.

Attached: 670CD490-CD74-446F-B79B-F2BFB6F30ADD.jpg (2208x4968, 1.75M)

Nobody who read the source material likes the anime in the first place.

Read!

Most Overlord humor comes from character inner monologues, that don't adapt well into anime. Compared to Konosuba that is mostly slapstick.

PPP exist you know.

Attached: 1527084712091.jpg (1150x681, 435K)

I want to punch Shalltear.

Friendly PSA from the NNN.

Attached: 1534137408165.jpg (1626x892, 359K)

I really want to watch Quartet, but there's Shitbaru in it. He ruins everything. He doesn't belong. His place is with sissy losers like Shinji.

Go ahead wiseguy. Punch away.

Attached: 1443829998175.jpg (344x135, 23K)

T. Albedo

Attached: Nalfeshnee-5e.jpg (1200x1397, 498K)

>punches her in the ear
What now?

Why does Overlord get so much hate on MAL, is the LN so different from the anime?

Your fist hurts.

I'm not going to RP with you user.

Attached: 1465335908054.png (344x135, 17K)

>is the LN so different from the anime?

Attached: 1374361582558.png (306x421, 54K)

Gazef doesn’t know the true value of the ring, he gave it to climb since he’s earnest.
Climb’s character could go 2 ways, either he goes for justice and heads out to form the grand alliance after finding out renner’s true self or he stays with Renner despite that.
Climb can also stay human or turn into an undead which he can become if his loyalty or hatred is so strong it brings him back as a revenant hell bent on revenge or duty.

Have you watched S3?

Attached: 1550635192734.jpg (907x722, 65K)

Yes 100 fucking percent.

Guess again.

Attached: antivampWCI.jpg (576x576, 141K)

That’s a rather strange reason to avoid watching the show. Just skip past the parts with Subaru.

No, only watched first one, but the hate reviews are for the three seasons
Generally speaking, what does it change? was the anime much more harem than the LN or what?

>Gazef doesn’t know the true value of the ring
You fucking bet Rigrit told him what it is. You don't wear random magic shit in combat without knowing it's effects.
>he stays with Renner despite that.
Yes, Renner emerges victorious in the Game of Thrones with mild AOG invasion of veggie regions and overall instability of Re-Estize.
Climb would be oblivious, by her side, biting her compliment fishing.
I don't know how she's going to present race change item to him, perhaps some sort of assassination attempt would be staged where Climb weakness would be highlighted and he would seek strength no matter what.
>undead
I don't think that's on the table. Becoming undead is easy enough and box Renner got from Albedo is fancy and has conditions tied to it.
Not just kill 10k people with magic and become a lich.
Same should be true for 2nd item Albedo promised Renner for her diligent work in the future.

Attached: 1548944605747.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Do you not understand the demerits of anime vs book as mediums? They're well emphasized in Overlord case.
It still hurts user.

God you piss me off so much. Go read the fucking LNs.

Attached: 1531854918655.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

Is anything actually interesting gonna happen in this series or what? And im not talking about some challenges or whatever. It can be anything really. A plot twist that changes the entire game, some sort of revelation, maybe a coup, a timeskip, a fuckup on Ainz's part, whatever. Just as long as something happens that shakes up the story a little bit.

The anime is basically a badly done recap of the LN.
It's about the same experience as going on the wiki and reading the summaries of each volume.

Maybe you would like the new season fo GoT

Overlord is about countless details, subplots, well-minced side characters, deep worldbuilding fund three more seasons or it all gets axed

Attached: 1556439401241.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Speaking of that, are the wikis still terrible garbage?

Did you come here to bait reviews out of Yea Forums?
Weren't you told to fuck off in SAO thread?

Are you a sheep incapable of forming your own opinion over resource that's 2 clicks away?

Attached: 1541195431014.jpg (394x420, 76K)

Wow now, let's not go so extreme. I just want the story to do something, I don't want it to become shit.

That's not the point. I asked here, meaning I wanted the general opinion of you kind anons.

Attached: 1540887250400.jpg (292x302, 22K)

Because I wuv you all!

Attached: 1525451638151.png (680x268, 28K)

Jump in, there's love inside.

Attached: 1549811595047.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

>fund three more seasons or it all gets axed
With what? My neetbux won't even cover one second of an episode.

*pulls the circuit breaker once again*

Speaking of faggots that haven't read the LN...

Did I buy enough to get more seasons?

Attached: I_Negotiated_With_A_Terrorist.jpg (1134x2016, 935K)

This things always terrify me.

I don't go into SAO threads,i just watched the first season and liked it but was curious about the hate received on mal, that's it, now if you excuse me i will go to jerk off.

Read a book wigger, not a non picture mango.

>all books are non-picture mango

Attached: 68413242_p0.png (250x135, 32K)

Off yourself tripfag

>Gives up
>Made a new friend, no more stress, no more worries about his country
Amazing!

So you came here to ask Yea Forums about MAL? If there were limited edition retardation medals from rare earth metals nobody would hesitate to give you one.

Attached: 1537971631244.jpg (1689x950, 202K)

If I saved up all my neetbux for a year and gave them to japan, they could animate about a minute of season IV.

Imagine accidentally stepping in it. Like if it was a trap door.

reminds me of those chinese escalators

Ainz is truly a merciful God.

>I wish something would finally happen, a real challenge for Ainz he couldn't just roflstomp
>ECDL appears
>I wish something would finally happen, a real challenge for Ainz he couldn't just rofstomp out
Jesus Christ this is why you never appease shonenfags. They just want more and more until the MC is climb preparing to fight the big bad evil lich, which he does with the power of love and diversity while he kills Ainz with one swing shared by him and reeeeetardios.

Albedo is going to kill the first guild member that shows up in the world. So if one shows up everything goes to shit.

Attached: 1548041242164.jpg (1400x1980, 1.5M)

You literally just altered my words to fit your narrative. I said it didn't have to be challenge.

>going to
>first
Why do you think Albedo asked for Rubedo? Because she doesn't have Friend or Foe system. If some were already killed - Ainz would never know.

>Imagine accidentally stepping in it. Like if it was a trap door.
The only trap door I wish to step into is this traps back door.

Forgot pic?

Attached: 1540746619684.jpg (1000x2000, 170K)

Weird, the image disappeared. This must be the work of an enemy WCI.

Attached: IMG_20190111_042133.jpg (1000x2000, 273K)

Attached: 1440798610930.png (344x135, 17K)

Understands the weight of a Pandas ennui.

Bullshitting bullshitters and their mannequins in dress up.

Vague shit you listed never happens in nip novels.

And that's why nip novels are usually somewhere between terrible and passable, but never good/great.

They're great because they don't try to appeal to everyone and their fans and supporters aren't people who act like they enjoy them to appear cultured and smart. They are what they are with their flaws, but what they get right they really get right, and they build a real and returning fanbase from it.

>They are shit, but people with no taste flock to them like flies
Yeah, a good story with great writing can also have a strong and returning fanbase. LN's just happen to be the bottom of the barrel trash, written by authors who can't write for shit, for people who can barely read.

Is it Overlord or Overload?

Attached: 1545225570738.png (211x211, 80K)

>No vol 9
>Can't see Splat on paper
What a fucking waste.

Attached: IMG_20190429_180540.jpg (3120x4160, 1.25M)

Third way. Climb becomes a renowned hero, saves the Kingdom, marries the Princess and becomes the next King. He never finds out that the entire thing was set up by Nazarick and Princess Renner who wanted a puppet they could control on the throne.

And then he gets cucked by Demiurge.

Attached: Demiswole.png (370x412, 309K)

twitter.com/soubin/status/1126320552996552704

Attached: D6F-gn0UIAESK1I.jpg (900x841, 166K)

Gazef's death really goes against his "don't throw your life away" teachings; especially when he was the first guy to oppose the idea of going to war against Ainz. I wonder if his opinion of Ainz wouldn't have been as poor at the end; had Ainz actually battled the men rather than summon op goat kin.

>LN bad because it LN ooga booga

This is an overweight male specimen, though.
/fit/ female one would probably look like the hairy Milena.

She has PA in her hit squad, the moment he detects the retarded ungrateful gorilla is after Ainz's friends he will get serious for the first time, probably message him about it on the spot.
Remember PA is the closest NPC to Ainz and he knows just how highly Momonga esteems his guild members.

Attached: Best Son.jpg (1579x2070, 2.23M)

Reminder that I was right when I said Ainz didn't used AOG Staff against BDL
The power gap between Ainz using the staff and ECDL is portrait as the one between an elephant and an ant.
>Ainz will probably kill PDL indirectly without even realizing the thing even existed screen cap this

Albedo's going to have PA permanently shapeshift into *Momonga*. She, Ainz, and Mare are the only three who can regularly visit PA in the Vault, after all.

>Ainz-sama the plan you devised to disposed of that troublesome Dragon Lord was executed masterfully
>Eh?
>Brain Unglaus got the killing blow on the arrogant lizard just as you expected the mighty platinum dragon lord won't bother the sorcerous kingdom anymore
>Eh, who?
>Indeed now he's just an existence that will be forgotten like a puppet whose strings were cut

I hope the new volume is being worked on because this whole arc is garbage.

I'm waiting for Nazarick to raid 8gk guild and kill PDL
I bet they raid the same guild while they were in the game
It will be hilarious

I really liked his earlier relationship with Ainz and found his death quite sad and wasteful, but it is what he wanted.

>The power gap between Ainz using the staff and ECDL is portrait as the one between an elephant and an ant.
It's funny considering the literal opposite was shown. Ainz even with the staff only beats him through proper planning.

The ring Gazef lent to Climb gave a +1 to the wearer's lvl or something of the sort, but it didn't say anything about time magic countermeasures.

I'm honestly surprised none of the transported Guilds had a book on Ainz Ooal Gown. Wasn't one of the tricks about Yggdrasil that you wanted to gather as much information as possible?

It mean a level 100 veteran player, not some retarded NPC without any sense of battle tactic and fighting experience. A dragon lord can easily destroy most of NPCs.

It's stupid. You would get the whole world to unite against you with all of their wcis and bullshit talents.
The smart way is to stay in the shadow and spread ideas about freedom, democracy and equal rights to world so that oppressed people will revolt against their rulers, causing chaos and turmoil, then you reveal yourself when everyone is weaken enough.

Pretty much every scene with Subaru in it is entirely about shitting on him

It probably refers to a world champion, not a normal player.

>What can they really do? There might be a few standout individuals here and there, but the rest of them would lose in a heartbeat.
They can simply kill you. A simple Longinus will do the job.

Because the secondary troll who didn't even read the source material is a retard. Now fuck off, you have no right to be here.

Longinus also deletes the user. They'd have to pick someone expendable who is good enough to use it.
Plus it only works *once*. All it'd take is a feint to avoid it.

They don’t know of WCs, they needed to go 6v1 on a single 100 player. It took like 10v1 to take down a 8GK, but they came back slightly weaker. Which is why the Dragonlords are mostly extinct. The few that did survive grew stronger, and Cure Elim developed a strategy to 6v1 the next player. However, it seems that they never really wanted to work together in first place.

Brain wanted to throw his life away and Gazef got all preachy. Just seemed off with how he never practiced what he preached. I assume Ainz was going to have Gazef fill the role of Momon in watching over the city as their mediator. Either way Gazef's death was just a waste considering him being averse towards the war already knowing it was a lost battle.

Which will work perfectly well on the retard who goes full mad tyrant. That kind of arrogant idiots is the easiest to be lured into a trap and get sucker punch'd. There will be plenty of butthurt dudes who got their family/loved ones massacred by his forces to play the assassin.

>Get some lowbie
>Invite them into the guild
>Pamper then a bit, give them a few levels
>Raid night against enemy base
>Give newb the Lance, but don’t tell them what it really does
>Tell him to use it on the marked target
>Marked target is the guild leader
>Deletes guild leader, newb is deleted as well
>Off to search for it again
>Meanwhile enemy guild leader just lost his account including all P2W items

DDDL > player that has a wci
And the old DLs lost because they were solo oriented, they didn't team up for most of the 8gk fights while the 8gk kept together and we don't know what their npcs were like.

united DLs > 8 players + npcs > solo DL

kek
This level of headcanon is hilarious

We don’t know if DDDL fought a lvl 100 with a WCI. All we know is in the past he fought against a player with a WCI. Seeing how most the feats that previous players were capable of weren’t up to snuff at lvl 100, it’s reasonable to assume this player wasn’t. He probably got isekai’d holding the WCI, there were like 200 of them after all.

Word of god (author) > you
DLs lost because they were not united.

but who was oldbones

Issue being "running into the guild leader". If the other Ygg players are like AOG, they wouldn't show up to fight until the base is already conquered.
The real trick would be using the spear against the enemy guild's best NPC; deleting the custom NPC and preventing the guild from using those 100 levels.

It’s actually two rings, I think it’s in one of the first few volumes.

Yes, it's normally 2 rings, Ainz had to bypass that limitation with a cash item and even that only binds specific rings to specific fingers

why, was the translation canceled or something?

Looks like a library. I've seen volumes 1 through 9 for sale at book stores.

On syosetsu maru said that it boosted effective warrior level depending on how good they already are. It would have been more useful to cocytus than Ainz.

Was Albedo wing gap always there in the anime?