Say nice things

say nice things

Attached: Yotsuba_Koiwai.gif (200x200, 14K)

nice things

chocolate milk

I love you, user

You are the most adorable thing I have ever seen

Yotsuba is chunky.

Attached: 8f93c0b24f2af586f99801e85c638d6afbaed3c6_00.jpg (350x320, 28K)

DESU

Attached: 1538879694379.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Yotsuba is nice and cute

Attached: 1553562162717.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Shindol, drugs, prostitution

Attached: 1557836649927.gif (240x320, 235K)

nigger

Beer

Nice things

No matter how hard it is for you right now, believe that you can get better and be a better you than you are right now. That you can make yourself a better future. That you can reach your goals in life. Even if you think you don't worth much, if you work on yourself, you will feel better with time. Don't push yourself, but start to change small things in your everyday life.
Ganbatte, anons!

I love my girlfriend

what a downer, you must be a blast in the other threads too.

I just feel shitty about myself, and i know many of you guys feel that way too. If i can make at least one person here feel a bit better for a while or i can give them a little push to change, then i'm glad. I will try my best too in exchange!

nice things

Cheer her up lads!

Attached: 1475125571132.png (813x407, 239K)

No human throughout the entire history of the human race has ever even overcome his own flaws. Time and time again these words are parroted, the thought that a human can surpass his weakness, and yet even now in an age of literal magic, information control beyond our wildest dreams, and the ability to create and destroy worlds, not a single man ever climbs out of his habits, not a single man ever overcomes whatever disability he has. The statistics do not lie, a loser remains a loser and an alcoholic remains and alcoholic. And you are simply another statistic, another poor soul fated to follow the whims of casualty to your own demise. Even death itself does not have the power to free you from your cursed instincts. This is the truth of reality, and the truth of your own life. Humans are slaves to the will of their genes.

Tanned tomboy wearing spats

Sneeds Feed & Seed
Formerly Chucks