HxH is the most complex shone-

>HxH is the most complex shone-

Attached: God Piece.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

that's not even 10% of One Piece connections

Luffy is a mary sue who gets along with everyone for no reason except the obviously telegraphed bad guy that he us to punch every arc because they were mean to his new friend

>chart is barely complete
Based.
>male mc
>mary sue
>finds another reason to bitch about

>someone took their time to make this
>to draw all these fucking lines
>it probably took months
>for a fucking one piece

>he saw this one person one time
>CONNECTIONS
can you grasp any harder

delete this. now. our cause cannot prevail with this floating around...

Cast bloat is a sign of bad writing. It comes from constantly swapping to new characters instead of giving old ones any sort of depth. Bragging about it is the opposite of what you should be doing.

The fake HxH vs OP beef is still going on? I feel bad for you guys.

name once where this happened

Why are huntards so jealous of One Piece?

Gon is a mary sue who gets along with everyone for no reason except the obviously telegraphed bad guy that he us to punch every arc because they were mean to his old friend

>x is a sign of bad writing
Thank god you're a literal nobody with a worthless opinion then.

>Gon is a mary sue
He isn't even the MC anymore

Attached: 1520728400721.png (319x348, 89K)

>MC has many connections =/= story being complex

Nice try but that doesn't happen in HxH, in the biggest arc in the manga he doesn't even speak to the main villain.
, let alone punch him. In the first, second, third and fourth arcs he gets beaten left and right and can't do shit. In the last one he's in a coma all arc. And now he's gone from the story

This chart seems more counter-intuitive than useful for gauging relationships because there are so many lines of the same color running parallel for such long distances that your eye is going to get lost somewhere along the trip.

I rather a story be entertaining and interesting over complex
that isn't to say I don't like complexity, I just think that if it doesnt graspt you emotionally, then the story is trash
I'm not calling HxH trash, it was great. But the current arc sucks and is needlessly complex cramming as much information and side-side characters as much as possible. The Hiatus does not help the horrid pacing either.

They aren't even necessarily hunttards. The lack of any meaningful counter argument testifies to One Piece's indefensibility.

>op's pic
>900+ chapters
>pic related
>a few dozens
why do pissfags continue to humiliate and lower themselves to this extent?

Attached: whale'd.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

Low IQ
High IQ

Cast bloat is a sign of bad writing. It comes from constantly swapping to new characters instead of giving old ones any sort of depth. Bragging about it is the opposite of what you should be doing.

now how many of that are irrelevant with 0 development? yeah about 90%

>arc isn't even half way done
go be dumb somewhere else
>instead of giving old ones any sort of depth
in case you to missed it or simply don't know better, there's many old characters there. a good balance of old and new

>arc isn't even half way done
And it'll never be done

Why is the OP fanbase so insecure when it comes to HxH?

>And it'll never be done
you better pray for it. if he does finish it, it'll be another arc with quality and depth that put your shit series to shame

If anything it just shows OP is getting a lot of bloat.

Nice delusion

Ok so you actually concede to him lol

>Bunch of characters nobody cares about, that take screen time from characters that people do care about.

At least someone gets it.

Attached: 1557113014372.jpg (490x490, 45K)

>to him

Low IQ
shitpost

Cringe

Cope

You can do this easily with UML software.

Seething

It took Oda 900 chapters to introduce all of those characters and 90% of them are fodder and forgotten without any characterization.
Togashi introduced 140 characters only in the last 30 chapters and all of them have more characterization than the main cast of Wan Piss

Attached: 1521852529690.png (480x360, 167K)

Coping more

Seething red mad

>random pictures to fill up the space

Coping this hard you run out of breath

Seeth more

Cope more till you drop death.

I see the discord trolls have found more bait to keep the flames of shitposting stoked for another year until this hiatus is over?

Die mad about it

Oda

Attached: B89C84AC-9573-409E-9669-D04A88709960.gif (450x232, 963K)

Die painfully and with regret about it while coping

>caring about shounen
cringe and bluepilled

t. moefag

You seem mad

/bread

Based

Attached: 1465476086176.png (569x948, 170K)

You seem angry

I can see Togashi needing to take breaks since he always works by himself but Oda has a studio full of assistants but still takes constant breaks.

Cope

based and truthpilled

Why are Huntercucks so insecure they need to shill their 7/10 anime in every thread?

Just look at all these one-dimensional characters! Personally, I'm really excited to see what new characters Goda is going to introduce next and I can't wait to find out what their perpetually-repeating running gag will be!

Seeth

>HxH is so good that even while seething about it, he still rates it a 7

Attached: 1498622043350.jpg (258x350, 42K)

yeah and it took him 5 years to write those 30 chapters

Coping more

Well I like to be objective it’s a good anime/manga but it’s not nowhere near as good as you fags make it out to be

Oda has been writing OP for 20 years and Luffy is the same one dimensional character

So you concede that its good? That's all I needed to know.

Keeni was present in just a few chapters yet his death was more impactful than Ace's.
How does Togashi do it bros? Is he selfish for not sharing his vast knowledge with his fellow mangaka's? Should Togashi hold yearly seminars as an effort to combat the lack of overall quality and nuance which are prevalent in the current manga industry?

Attached: keeni.png (561x393, 108K)

Keep seething

Cringe

t. underaged spic

Someone with enough autism could make the same chart for any other series that's even 1/4 as long as one piece

based

Double cringe

Cope

Stay mad

Double cope

Triple cringe
Triple seething

Cope more till you drop death.

>346 piece

Attached: 1482800540208.png (1376x767, 423K)

Continue seething till you die of bodily failure.

Die painfully and with regret about it while coping

Looks like shit N garbage

Kys and die with depression and sorrow after seething to much.

soft seinen*
cope one pisser

Low IQ shitposters

I expect you faggots to keep at it until bumplimit at least, if not for years like the yuyushikifags

HxH has children that progress to maturity and are able to make their own decisions with interweaving plots that are paced ok.
OnePiece has adults that constantly act like children and luffy whose morality is never questioned and choppy cuts to other scenes which break the pace of the previous scene. + JC staff's shitty adaptation.

Low IQ faggot

Shut your worthless dumb whore mouth, you nigger homo. Don’t fucking except anything and you won’t be surprised or disappointed you subhuman.

You mad?

No not at all, what about you?

Im feeling fresh

I’m feeling good

Make love not war

dumb shit for babies

I’m rewatching HxH 1999 right now

Name your 10/10 series

We are on Yea Forums

Even if your mother's fucked more guys than Luffy, it doesn't make her a complicated individual

that's literally Gon. He's the happy go lucky shonen protagonist born with special powers and spent a lot of time in nature and gets really excited about fighting and has a near autistic attachment to his "friends" he just met and literally everyone likes him

Attached: 1545461089753.jpg (600x400, 178K)

fucking based fellow chad hunter

Attached: 1541832567608.jpg (493x454, 63K)

So? Because we are on Yea Forums, we should fight and hate each other the whole time?

Attached: superinteresting.png (980x872, 1.73M)

and they're all generic characters.

stop doing shit oda

The absolute state of hunterwhisperers.

The absolute state of wan piss faggots

FTFY

You think that a large cast and relationships between them counts as "complexity"? Well, if you like that kind of complexity, why aren't you watching some random telenovela then? They're far better at this than One Piece!