One Piece

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Attached: neverending journey.jpg (139x96, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/In less than 20 volumes this series has lost between 700,000 to 800,000 readers./
verywellhealth.com/the-japanese-lung-cancer-smoking-paradox-2248990
mangakan.boy.jp/luffy_dream/
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
youtu.be/PsQ0BGe5os4
youtu.be/qN6TYEk_jcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll arrive at the prison after Luffy already broke out.

The croc probably passed out a few times carrying Big Mom's fat ass around.

Big Mom is the only one who can save this boring fucking arc.

So I heard a lot of Wanpissers hate the Davy Back Fight arc and that's usually a sign of high quality so I checked it out.
Hoo boy was that rough. Six rounds of random games that don't have interesting rules and don't do anything creative with the supernatural powers of the series. There's a dodgeball game that's clearly trying to rip-off the dodgeball from Greed Island and there's a race with a cheetah man, oh gee looks like Oda DOES read superior manga after all but he can't figure out why it works.
Still, it was by far the least insufferable piece of OP I've ever seen.

Attached: Razor.png (997x685, 724K)

yes

Luffy will die someday
He needs a descendant
Law will artificially fertilize Hancock with Luffy seed
Chopper is too dumb

luffy doesn't cum

>mumbler have to compare his manga with a literal anime filler if he doesn't want to lose

Attached: TalkativeGleefulAfricanpiedkingfisher-poster.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

If Big meme has amnesia, does she know she's a devil fruit user?

>female descendant

Gross.

DBF is canon though.

No, that's part of her nerf so she doesn't btfo of Queen while Queen shows off his DF power but doesn't fight Luffy.

>Dodge ball game
>cheeta race
What the heck are you talking about, there where only 3 games in Davy back fight:
Boat race, Ring game and Box match.
If your gonna bait at least use facts.

But he has to eventually.

there are three extra non-canon anime-only rounds

not in anime

well HxH anime is good, it's a shame that One Piece has a shitty anime despite being a better manga

Attached: JUSTfy.jpg (267x370, 22K)

Why do the inmates always try to make life hard for Queen?

Attached: QUEEN.jpg (800x1139, 378K)

How is the worst arc considered a good way to check high quality? Every arc is self contained. Also you clearly watched the anime because there weren't six rounds in the manga.

He's a slacker who only shows up at the prison once per month.

>he's going to be redeemed
>CEASAR WAS ACTUALLY CRYING THE WHOLE TIME BOO HOO
>Yea Forums: GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 'GOOSH GOOSH' THANK YOU FOR THE LOAD GODA-SENSEI

Local man genderbends everyone

Attached: Emporio.png (427x653, 471K)

We actually saw Caesar not smiling, plenty of times.

And yet Luffy doesn't even need him to be waifu material.

I love him!!!

Attached: Getting Dressed.jpg (1080x559, 202K)

on top of the other filler arc between literally the final chapter of that arc and meeting Aokiji.
Fuck constant air date anime being a thing

Attached: 1389963145939.png (469x469, 63K)

nice image

I don't know if my heart can take it when Brook and Laboon are finally reunited.

Lol nah. We've barely seen Kaido or his calamities in action. Queen hasn't even lifted a finger. Stop being a child.

I think that's sort of the problem he was getting at.
Like I just wanna see what Queen's fruit is already, especially since King's was a let down.

Loved King's. We'll see Queen's very soon.

10 days until Orochi's death!

Attached: Toko vows revenge.png (596x1717, 320K)

Be patient fightfag.

WEEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

Toko a shit
Tama a cute

Attached: dango.jpg (191x303, 48K)

What are the five devil fruits that grant the ability to fly?

so... Ebisu people can't stop smiling because Smile. But smile are artificial devil fruits. So what the hell are they talking about.

Attached: ds3wss7j.jpg (337x368, 20K)

Borsalino's
Luffy's
Smoker's
Kaido's
Doflamingo's

Bato Bato no Sumairu

Attached: 6f2.png (904x582, 249K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: toko.png (985x766, 31K)

Polluted water from S.A.D.

Attached: 05 (5).png (932x1300, 507K)

god damn. Thank you.

Who is blackbeard's last titanic captain?

aokiji

Is Oda a real conspiracy theorist trying to warn everybody about the upcoming new world order, or is he just using the conspiracy lore?

Also Caesar's,
Sabo's/Ace's,
Robin's, somehow,
Marco's.

Your acting like he’s not going to instantly betray Blackbeard. What did Blackbeard offer anyway

He's a real "conspiracy" theorist trying to warn people.

Pell
King
Marco
Lafitte
Buffalo

Attached: weevil destroys notre dame.jpg (312x418, 94K)

and the beetle dwarf from dressrosa

He's probably just gaining intel on BB, because like Shanks he recognizes him as a world-ending threat.

Captain Kuro

Who will be the first admiral to fall?

>I will save Yasu!

Attached: 1556902441345.gif (500x354, 89K)

This seems like more than five.

>Viola is objectively the best looking woman in One Piece
>her arc is over and we will likely never see her again
Feels bad, bros. How is it that we have to give up on this perfection and are instead stuck with some degenerate furry

Attached: viola.png (1280x2042, 1.91M)

I don't think he's doing that, at some point we're going to learn what happened during the Void Century and the argument for the WG will be something like "at least now there aren't any wars of almost global scale".
That being said a real life WG isn't necessarily bad, but right now the world is moving towards a new multipolar order it seems, that is unless the US manages to somehow contain China and other potential superpowers.

again oda propably defines flying as having wings, so levitating and creating wing is not flying

Pell is a hack.

Attached: 21541261.jpg (549x496, 54K)

Good riddance, bland character like all the riku

He said "known" flying fruits anyway, so Oda covered his ass because Pell himself could've only known 5.

Pell
King
Marco
Lafitte
Bian
Kabu

They all have wings.

It was five ""known"" devil fruits. Basically it's a statement that isn't worth anything, just like "after your bounty hits 300 million it's hard to get any higher".

We'll obviously see her again, she's at the reverie.

She is alive and changed her gender to become the very last rival of Zoro

Attached: Kuina_Anime_Infobox.png (273x457, 129K)

Nami is best girl

Attached: nami_.jpg (5703x3300, 2.32M)

>implying Law won't operate on his own body to take Luffy's seed and carry his baby himself

I'm spanish and never noticed how similar the name "Viola", that actually I have never heard as a name before, sounds like "Violar", rape in english. Is this casual or was oda hinting Dofy being an incel

Attached: GIF_560936_a5a6c331bd894ff1800d464e89c481b9_cuando_te_roban_la_merienda_en_el_recreo_por_empanado.we (480x480, 1.61M)

The zeus scene was very hot in the anime

She became Mihawk and dueled against Shanks who was Nami. Hence their equally matched duels

The only way Zoro and Luffy will be able to overcome them is by turning into women.

But if she is alive, why did Koshiro gie her sword away to Zoro? It would be like her giving up on her dream.

Wrong.

Attached: 1551432236325.jpg (704x396, 53K)

Is it really the him that’s the threat or is it the Yami Yami? You’d think the Marines would be all over a devil fruit negating fruit

>by turning into women
>no fusions
what a shitty manga

Pre-TS Robin was also perfection, but she hit the wall during the timeskip

>that nose

koshiro is one of the biggest assholes in OP. I bet he was so happy of her dying and giving the sword to a male, instead of her own daughter.

>pre-TS Robin
Did Robin get okama'd?

I realize that most of her attacks are more or less 1hit kills or knockouts now, how powerful has she become that she doesn't need to get hurt anymore ever.

First time posting here since November. I got a decent job in NYC and it's pretty laid back but I enjoyed my years wasting away on here talking shit with you guys more.

All I want to know is if Sanji got exposed for being a punk ass bitch yet or not?

But she got better looking after the timeskip. It's just a shame about her character.

All of the above. He scarred Shanks before he had the Darkness fruit.

No we're saving that for Blackbeard, who is already a fusion

He literally saw Nami's vagina and giant post-ts tits.

kek

Attached: your taste is nowhere near mine FAGGOT.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

All Nami really need to become a better fighter is unlocking and advancing COO, would improve the precision of her lightning strike and dodging ability greatly

and Robin

Now seriously, what is he.

Then how is he still alive? Blood loss had to have been worse than Fishman Island no?

Or was it a gag?

*are they

I always saw him as a glass cannon but maybe that’s just the Yami Yami

Fuck if I know.

Thing is about OP, we have Haki and the Devil Fruits. But Haki wasn't established until later on. So we might get more abilities and the like, later on.

FI was right after only seeing bearded trannies for 2 years. Nami beat the fuck out of him for it.

Attached: nami_ep340bc.gif (450x253, 450K)

i hope she will awaken COO in this arc, even if chances are pretty low.

Nami’s Last good one on one fight was CP9 so don’t count on it

Noice

Don't worry user, she'll come back after reuniting with her future husband and his multiple wives who love and adore him

Attached: usopp's future wife.png (466x195, 144K)

You don't need a straight 1 vs 1 to awake haki

To be fair, Luffy literally had to break into the Marine's HQ after having broken out of their most well known prison, take part in a war against the Marines, and live to tell the tale to get his first increase after the 300 mil. I'd call that hard

underrated post

i hope you don't count usopp versus sugar as a good example of strawhats' 1on1 either

*removes ur DF*
*gura guras ur bones into dust*

Attached: Negrohige.jpg (600x338, 136K)

Looks like Oda forgot queen had a fucking mustache in that last panel

What a fucking hack, and you people defend this shit?

stay away bitch! Usopp is for Kaya.

*notices ur corpse*
owo what fruit is this

I suspect it was an artistic choice to leave it off so we could see the reaction face.

How is that womanlet supposed to compete, when Gerth is a straight up improvement in every single way?

Attached: Usopp's future wife.jpg (768x917, 160K)

Gerth already got a crush on Hajrudin

Attached: blush.png (428x252, 102K)

will be corrected in volume

Damn I never noticed her thirst before, even Linlin is shocked by it

Yeah, and Viola originally wanted to fuck Sanji. But the minute she met Usopp she got over it.

based GODsopp

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY.....

Attached: images (67).jpg (184x274, 14K)

>b-bullsopp

Attached: btfo.jpg (300x168, 11K)

yeah that's my point. When does Luffy do anything that's not hard?
We've seen plenty of characters with bounties higher than 300 million, so I guess the only thing we can take away from that comment is that everyone with a 300 million+ bounty did some huge shit. Like Kuma had a bounty of 296 million, so if his bounty had been 301 million it'd be WAY more impressive, cause surpassing 300 million is apparently huge? I just don't see the "cap" that the comment seems to indicate.
Honestly that line has confused me to the point of thinking it's a mistranslation, but every translation says the same (more less).
And it can hardly be Oda not planning ahead either, cause he introduced Pekoms with a 330 million bounty in the same arc.

We're not defending, only entertaining ourselves. There's no need to defend.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-13-02-20-1-1.png (720x789, 107K)

It was their masterplan to help him get stronger or she just felt a little shitty leaving him like that.

All it means is that Jinbe is an insecure bountylet, with a shitty cope for why his isn't higher.

FEEEEET

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-13-07-45-1-1.png (322x427, 163K)

>Nami/Shanks trained Kuina/Mihawk
Cute. Kind of. I guess?

I still can't get over how much of a kiss ass Hawkins is now. I honestly thought Apoo would be the one to betray their alliance and not both.

The 300 million thing can be seen in universe by looking at known bounties. For example the Supernovas, after two years had these bounties:
Bege: 300 million
Law: 440 million
Killer: 200 million
Apoo 350 million
Kid: 470 million
Hawkins: 320 million

And these are some of the most promising rookies in the world.
The general level seems to be that a round 300 million is a strong ally of a Yonko's crew, not much higher and you start getting into low tier Yonko commanders and high ranking members of Yonko crews. Those kind of pirates are like the 1% of the 1% of the 1% of the pirate world, so saying it's difficult to reach that level isn't wrong. It's just that the story is focusing on Yonko crews, so you're naturally going to see a disproportionate amount of infamous pirates.

Where'd you get the idea Apoo would betray Kaido? We haven't seen him in the arc yet.

Not him but I remember at Saboady, Apoo was based.
Plus he’s a monkey.

I think that all of the Worst Generation has some kind of plan to overthrow the Yonko just like Bege.

Also Hawkin's character is too good to be wasted on another one of Kaido's dogs.

I meant Apoo betraying Kid. I can't imagine for one second he'd betray THE Kaido

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1548914625638.png (2500x3800, 2.51M)

The final war will be Usopp Vs. Momonosuke for the right to impregnate every One Piece woman

*Le Kaido

Attached: 1474130803107.png (443x409, 175K)

WILL WE SEE ELBAF AND THE GIANT WARRIORS

How often do Carrot and Luffy perform the 'special garchu'?

Based hunterchad invasion, keep it up

Zoan's you'd want to see on this arc? I'd go with scorpion, owl, beetle or ant.

Attached: 1542684274816.png (628x708, 229K)

very

Attached: 1556566229538.jpg (750x750, 144K)

>How often do Carrot and Luffy perform the 'special garchu'?

Luffy is too busy with Nami to bother fucking the emergency food rations.

Attached: 1550275037840.png (594x633, 338K)

APAPAPA
CHECK IT OUUUT

Attached: 0821-018.jpg (760x1200, 235K)

>implying the future pirate king can't handle a harem

why did Toei insert this filler?

Is Apoo the only character besides the Calamities who calls Kaido "Kaido-san" instead of "Lord Kaido"?

Attached: appa pa pa.jpg (1043x1565, 326K)

which one is the last colorized chapter? did they strat WCI?

They already know from Oda who is gonna be the next crewmember

Attached: 1557024468684.png (563x356, 321K)

We still don't know how King calls Kaido though.

She does it without his consent

Attached: carrot asmr.gif (345x235, 130K)

he doesn't have the stamina yet

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 41K)

We have to see 4 more dinos, so T-Rex, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, and Giganotasaurus.

Attached: 838 - 6.jpg (760x1200, 261K)

that's the last page, 838. Hope they'll release a bunch of them at once to get through WCI quickly.

Attached: 206-207.png (1520x1200, 3.24M)

God, someone needs to take the colored pencils away from Oda

They know who is going to be Luffy's pirate queen

BEST GIRL

Attached: A749C620-DA8E-4424-B3BC-22C15400B531.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

kek
misinformed but funny post

Who is ?

Attached: 502442.jpg (250x388, 46K)

It's colored digitally tho

V.69: 3,147,224
V.70: 3,039,487
V.71 : 2,890,263
DROP
V.85: 2,400,524
V.84: 2,393,553
V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
V.92: 1,776,868

In less than 20 volumes this series has lost between 700,000 to 800,000 readers.

One can notice a steady drop over the years, as the interest in One Piece fades for each new arc.

One Piece sales per year:
>2010
>2011

>2017
>2018

Between 2011 and 2018, One Piece has lost 29,000,000 yearly sales. This is the biggest flop in the history of manga. No other manga has lost this many sales in such a short amount of time.

Now, let us compare the other series with One Piece and they are doing over a prolonged period of time.

This was calculated over a few years.
>One Piece - 5,969,851 ---> 3,110,049
>Haikyu!! - 3,086,097 ---> 2,523,071
>My Hero Academia - 2,097,088 ---> 2,516,768
>Black Clover - 790,032 ---> 2,033,277

OP lost nearly 3M sales, while BC and MHA sold more and HQ lost 400k. With this we can conclude that One Piece is dying and nobody likes Wano.

Attached: bbbbobin.jpg (397x127, 14K)

:3

NOOOOO
WHY ARE WE STILL TOP-SELLING BROS

thanks

Can Luffy becoming pirate king and the ending to One Piece ever live up to the years of build up and hype? Or has Oda set himself up for a fall?

Uh? I know Oda isn't doing the digital coloring. I just really dislike 80% of his colors choices. (Which Shueisha are basing themselves on)

Attached: m13209386128_1.jpg (1080x1080, 254K)

It will because 95% of casual/intermediate OP fans don't understand what that entails.

>WCI: Sanji gets a waifu
>Wano: Zoro gets a waifu
>Elbaf: Usopp...
I'm so sorry, Kayafags.

I’m going to have sex with this

Attached: F65C1574-3372-40F3-8D92-D69A868C55C1.jpg (1024x886, 106K)

The azure blue dragon was a good choice for Kaido, but yeah pink for Toko is weird.

why are toko and hiyori hair dark shaded in the manga? is Oda giving random colors?

pink toko is heresy but rest are cool

Why? It makes sense for Perona's sister to have the same hair color as her.

>but yeah pink for Toko is weird
To be honest, I was amazed he didn't give pink hair to Tama. Guess he couldn't resist for a second time in a row.

Toko is weird just because of the contrast in value between that color and the black he shades it with in the manga but Hiyori and Kaido are on point and pleb-filter tier.

>losing a fight so bad you flee the planet.

user pls.

Next time she’ll only have to flee into my loving arms

didn't knew there were shills on Yea Forums that care about sales

Is anyone capable of doing this with their hand?

Attached: file.png (1048x719, 791K)

it's just jeremy, ignore/report
sorry but no romance in One Piece

I can

user, this is pretty sad.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/In less than 20 volumes this series has lost between 700,000 to 800,000 readers./

>is Oda giving random colors?
Kinda. We saw the making of of, Hiyori was purple, Toko was black in the original version I think, but then Oda changed his mind. So he doesn't know the color himself (or at least it's not set in stone) until he actually has to make a choice.

I can't get the pinky right

I know the reason between azure but Kaido's supposed to be very threatening (this is how he portrayed in the manga, in the last chapter he refered as a monster) and this shade of blue is too soft, he should have a more agressive color. Just compare official colored base Kaido to his dragon form

Attached: DI0KZNrUIAIS603.jpg (1200x947, 318K)

They are shaded dark because they had sex outside of marriage.

Gay as fuck
Badass as fuck

I can’t pull my middle and ring finger far enough apart to make the claw shape but I can put the fingers together and kind of do it

This feels like the most improbable way to hurt anyone though

I want to breed with Carrot and have human/mink hybrids!

Will Brook sleep with Kaido to get the Poneglyph prints?

stop being autistic
blue kaido doesn't look nearly as bad as people make it out to be

Attached: blue kaido.png (1359x894, 1.76M)

Only Shanks hair color matters because it’s the only one Oda ‘colors’ with a grey pencil, everyone else has black or white hair from Oda’s pen, so they can be any color or all the same.

Attached: 55F2E241-19C5-4988-A306-8A5AC04F458F.jpg (1250x839, 146K)

carrot is for anal only

He looks better than if he was red, only gold would be superior.

That would explain a lot of things, like why Pekoms/Tamago costumes are dark shaded in the manga despite being clear

Attached: 0651-006.jpg (1066x1600, 384K)

Blue is a really good choice, reminds me of death. Red would be too boring.

Katakuri and Toko both should have had black hair

Rate

Attached: op_characters_tier_list.png (1020x1938, 1.58M)

Autistic because I don't agree with colouring? It's a bad choice because Kaido looks more threatening in his base than in his gay pride tier flashy dragon

Just start being a pol poster and you'll be afraid of rainbows in no time.

>katakuri
>black hair

Attached: NO.jpg (846x720, 65K)

I mean, it's cool if you want to call the eastern mythical choice used for dragons over there trash, but I'd rather it be that than standard red dragon which we've already had in the series.

>grittyfags

Attached: Volume_092_Intro_Image.png (183x186, 102K)

By that logic Doffy shouldn't have his pink boa because "pink is lame and for girls"

Some of the General Zombies had really good character designs. Such a waste.

Attached: generalzombies.jpg (1301x612, 271K)

Doflamingo was introduced as being flamboyant with those shoes, not the case with Kaido. But hey, if you guys think that Kaido looking more dangerous in his human form than in monster form is a good choicd, so be it

Longbeard elephant > Captain John > Shortsguy on the left > clawknight next to him > pigman > bullman > spiky collar > others

This

Rate my immaculate taste in arcs

Attached: arcs.png (1406x622, 1.3M)

Even human Kaido isn’t scary all the time, with him being drunk out his mind and crying half the time. Blue Dragon Kaido looks like a mystical spirit and the color matches well with the thunderstorms that follow. It’s not necessarily scary, but it’s a powerful and enchanting look, fitting well with the perception that Wano citizens have of him being a wise protector.

I don't like the names of your tiers.

Attached: thenavy.jpg (168x208, 15K)

I don't like you. Your mom's alright though.

NPC taste.

New One Piece Bromides

Attached: SZ.jpg (1080x755, 610K)

>Punk Hazard
>Somewhat lame

Someone kill this fucker.

Attached: 1550170792431.png (502x358, 205K)

Attached: LAS.jpg (1071x502, 505K)

Attached: LK.jpg (1071x755, 667K)

I didn't say it was bad. And Caesar is one of the best characters to come from the timeskip. Just the arc itself is somewhat lame.

I didn't like Punk hazard on the first read through, but with the benefit of Wano and Zou, it actually becomes a decent arc. It's full of shit that only gains meaning later in the story.

>And Caesar is one of the best characters to come from the timeskip

user has a brain after all

Attached: 1550010857773.png (389x468, 105K)

Why would you SSS rate a character you barely know about. Shanks is the most overrated character in OP.

What's he reading?

sex for dummies

>Reverie
>shit
I hope it's just because it ends abruptly.

Thats all it is. Felt unfinished, but I understand that it'll be sprinkled throughout and after Wano.

Any chapter with Ace or Sabo in it is automatically SHIT

Best taste coming through

Attached: Tiers.jpg (1798x889, 1.05M)

>Impel Down
>10/10

Exquisite taste, friend.

Attached: 1543343362713.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

user, I'm not sure if you know, but you don't actually have to post this in every thread.

No need for that. Hiyori can teach him herself.

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

>luffy didnt smile for 15 chapters because of him
True chad

Ask me if I give a damn.

I don't get it

>sanji gets a pure tight 16 year old
>zoro gets the country's giga slut
not fair

Attached: one-piece-arcs-6608-1557866533.png (1280x613, 1.19M)

>Luffy didn't even appear for 17 chapters because of him
The truest chad.

Attached: 0eb1095e3e45ea02462244e041b8674b.jpg (600x750, 68K)

Ask me if I want to know.

Impel Kaido or Impel Up for the official name for Wano's prison?

Attached: 1541968223643.png (450x720, 400K)

You're the one that replied to the tier list. If you'd rather me shitfling over Zoro vs Sanji or talk about fucking shipping I'll get right on that. If you'd rather me post a tier list that might generate some actual god damn discussion, shut the fuck up and go back to twiddling your micropenis.

How big is Kuina's cock pre-stairs?

This, let's get some real discussion going.

You post the same chart in every thread. If some interesting discussion was to come out of your shit taste, it already would have. As it stands now you're at the level of "dynamic duo" fag and a tier below "Vivi will get a Niyu fruit" since he at least changes pictures with his shitpost.

Reminder that pedos deserve the rope

Attached: Rope Action.png (640x512, 91K)

You know, after all your whining I might just keep on posting it every time I see a One Piece thread. Solely for you.

>after the timeskip everybody looks like sh-

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_Manga_Dos_Años_Después_Infobox.png (1182x1027, 1.38M)

I love whitebeard and it really brights when you compare him to edgy rivals in the rest of shonen

This guy looks like he grew 20 feet during the timeskip. I wonder what these insane middle aged growth spurts are about. Either that or those people around him are midgets.

anything if youre creative enough

>If you'd rather me post a tier list that might generate some actual god damn discussion,
spoiler: it doesn't except for a couple of replies calling your choices "based" or "shit"
maybe try to explain why you put certain arcs in certain tiers instead of posting the same shit every thread? just a thought

everyone grows in the new world bro, looks at nami's fat tits

paulie, the man also known as cucked by franky

I totally thought that was a df when I first watched OP.

As I said, we already have many people like you here, we had for years. It will change basically nothing for me. But if you want an actual discussion, start an actual discussion with an actual topic and don't just go sending the same post with the same picture.

I'm waiting for the Kino page where BB's beard turns into Darknesss to resemble the trick irl Blackbeard did to look otherworldly.

desu I unironically believe that if there was a rule made that a thread discussion for an on-going series could only be made before, the day of, and the day after of a chapter the quality of threads would be much better.

>if there was a rule made that a thread discussion for an on-going series could only be made before, the day of, and the day after of a chapter the quality of threads would be much better.
i'll never get this reasoning: spoilers and chapter day threads would be fucking shitposting central regardless of these hypothetical limitations. hell, sometimes the shitposting is so great that it also occurs one or two days after the content is released

people would have even more incentive to shitpost during these three or four days when the threads are available for public use since they wouldn't get the chance during the rest of the week

We better get his cover story once Oda comes back from break, it's been way too long since the last cover story ended.

Is Hiyori the horniest character in the series?

sadi-chan

How can other main antagonists even compete?

Damn I guess you're right, Hiyori is in the Top 5 though

Attached: hiyori aims to please.png (893x447, 223K)

When it comes to Zorojuro she is.

Attached: Ready for a long night.jpg (378x353, 95K)

Do Yea Forums think Zoro will do something reckless next chapter? He seems pretty pissed

Attached: 1500883840264.png (1280x949, 1.77M)

Right now he doesn't really have a reason to lash out, but if Orochi does something like attack Toko or try to take Hiyori, then he'll step in.

Do you think the reason Luffy and Nami give Zoro so much shit is because he's the only one in the OG trio without CoC haki?

Luffy and Nami are extroverted chads while Zoro is the quiet kid who doesn't show much emotions, making him easy to bully.

Attached: 1557316212590.png (729x398, 116K)

you can extract the semen from his testicles with a needle

Attached: 1557300135553.png (785x347, 196K)

Man I can’t wait to see hiyori and sanji interact

>Zoro is pissed
>still injured
>Orochi is close
>chapter 944 is close
Uh oh bros

>ewww, why does this disgusting incel think he's allowed to speak to me?

>Hiyori revert to her bitchy persona when interacting with Sanji
can't wait

>Hiyori is in the Top 5 though
what would be the current top 5

Please Oda make this happen

Attached: stap.png (199x187, 76K)

Attached: 1557337726254.png (182x282, 48K)

Not sure but Carrot needs to be on it

Yeah

Attached: perplexed light man.png (232x245, 99K)

I just remembered my mom colored this page in my physical copy.

Attached: 1425111942915.jpg (500x338, 50K)

She's a rabbit, in her prime years, and can't stay off of Luffy.

Attached: 1548771001528.jpg (1280x704, 425K)

>People are STILL responding to the huntermumblers
I wouldn't put it behind them to samefag themselves for replies, but just in case, don't fucking reply you mongoloids.

Attached: ignored.png (639x360, 335K)

Let them, it's cute.

Attached: 1553373278591.png (310x449, 104K)

Imagine joining the Beast Pirates and ending up like this as a commemorative gift. Yeah, I'll join BM, Shanks, or even BB instead.

Attached: 926-6.png (550x447, 129K)

>zoro literally stuttering

What do we think of my taste?

Attached: arcs.png (1280x734, 1.19M)

Do you think these people are forced to eat these fruits at gunpoint? I mean, why the hell would anyone willingly eat a man made devil fruit?

thanks but i didn't really need a reason, the fact that your first choice was her was enough

Lmao shut the fuck up bitch
You're going to be a useless shitter either way, you mihhht as well do it in a funny way

First off, extremely autistic for having the same amount of arcs in each section. Based on that alone I'll say you were judging to fit that thematic instead of judging with taste in mind.
F Tier Tiers

I think most of the Headliners probably ate it before they knew they would become deformed monsters like this. But the question is why would anyone willingly eat another SMILE fruit after you get Dobon and Holdem.

Yeah, it sure is funny having a Lion near my crotch 24/7 doing shit that I don't want it to do or being inside a Hippo's mouth without anyway to return back to normal.

But I meant everything I said, even if I'll admit it does look like I suffer from severe autism.

Attached: 1557758232494.jpg (1280x720, 556K)

Did that really happen? I only started the manga at punk hazard

Do we know if he is 100% stuck like that? If he is, he should just end his life immediately.

Yeah its funny to me

Attached: 1540599819436.png (879x899, 476K)

I'm assuming you're being ironic but if not, never post here.

Attached: 0lARAMQ.gif (400x225, 594K)

This is y'all MC?

yooOOOOO THE SAUCE

How long has Kaido had SMILE? Did he have SMILE-users on his crew when he took over Wano 20 years ago? I'm remembering Doflamingo only became a Warlord 10 years ago and I think Caesar's falling out with Vegapunk may have been even more recent than that, but the way I took Hiyori's statement last chapter was implying SMILE factories have been fucking up their country ever since Kaido took over.

what trick

i think he's got them only recently, really, considering caesar went rogue like 4 years ago

>tricked the WG into giving him a free lab with zero oversight
>embezzled money from Big Meme to throw wild parties
>tasked to make Kaido's useless fucking crew better through artificial DFs
>made them even more useless, but got off scot free because Kaido thought it was hilarious

Is there a single more based character in the entire manga

Attached: AVE.jpg (736x414, 35K)

I enjoy Dressrosa but it also gives me a weird feeling, the arc feels both rushed and dragged out at the same time. Idk how to explain it. Anyone got a similar feeling?

sounds like your hang up with this is that you're a homophobe, not what the color is.

Caesar should just die desu.

Attached: Clean.jpg (800x446, 96K)

I don't know if it's cute or not, since Shanks is indeed involved in Luffy's fate through reverse psychology.

But if Shanks is Nami, somehow, then his attitude about not making Luffy part of his crew makes sense since he knows Luffy will eventually pick up Nami for his crew. With Shanks, Luffy, Nami, we have the straw hat so you see the poetry there.

Buuuuut. Well, right now we root for the Straw Hats, because this is their journey. But because a lot of characters, Shanks included and maybe even Luffy, are quite aware of how history will go, I'm not terribly sure if we'll ALWAYS view the Straw Hats as the good guys.

Blackbeard and his crew are vicious cunts, and their ramblings about fate make them seem cruel. But they might be the more honest of the characters in this series since fate is actually a tangible fucking thing in One Piece.

I dunno. It's too simple to analyze a work by simply saying "What if the good guys are bad guys and vice-versa", but...

Attached: shanks arm.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Not necessarily about Dressrosa but I know what you're talking about, it's when stuff is technically happening such as characters are doing something but the overall story itself is barely moving along, it's like running in place. Experienced that as I'm reading ASoIaF.

Attached: Fashion.jpg (1079x595, 472K)

t. Vegapunk

Keep sucking celestial dragon dick instead of getting to work on projects you actually want to, nerd

most of the donquixote family got dealt with in a rushed way, lot of fights happened off-screen with only the finish being shown, heck Trebol got btfo by Law's arm and bombed himself.

Attached: Bepo's Dream.jpg (1080x667, 201K)

Attached: Tea Party.jpg (1080x612, 436K)

I just don't get why being the best swords user means you need to be a guy, if Haki and technique is what makes or breaks you.

Mihawk doesn't use haki, its a crutch
And a lot of techniques absolutely do require strength, like a pommel strike

Then shouldn't the best sword user be like Guts levels of ripped?

He would put slow burning fuses in his beard to create a smoke effect. Blackbeard's devil fruit already has a smoky effect going on, so maybe that's gonna be it.

>Haki is a crutch
Isn't the only guy who could give Mihawk a fight Shanks, who uses haki? Or climatact powers if we're going DEEP LORE

Considering that it's One Piece you likely don't have to necessarily be male, it's just something the traditional Koshiro convinced his daughter of as a fact of life and she took it to heart.
I don't think Kuina would be much weaker (or weaker at all) than Zoro if she were alive, but he needed some drama and motivation in his backstory so there you go.

Yes, which is why Mihawk is so impressive

It's literally just a Wano thing. Kinemon had that attitude as well, which makes O-Kiku so weird.

I think Luffy will become Pirate King, but I can only imagine the levels of fucking nonsense it took to do it.

>Perospero's thoughtbubble

Attached: Carrot Disgust.png (1228x1180, 1.42M)

forced tranny meme

I love how the fandom came to love Caesar once he stopped being the main antagonist of an arc and became more of pathetic comic relief that constantly gets roped into problems partially related to him. I really hope he ends up being dragged back into the heat of Wano against his will somehow.

Attached: op997.png (995x449, 636K)

>I love how the fandom came to love Caesar once he stopped being the main antagonist of an arc
I actually loved CC the most during Punk Hazard, but his fanbase of retards makes me like him less and less as time goes by.

Last read chapter 937 before deciding to take a few months break from One Piece. Anything cool happen in the last 5-6 chapters?

>I love how the fandom came to love Caesar once he stopped being the main antagonist of an arc
jokes on you, i loved him since his introduction

Attached: sobs.jpg (760x1200, 233K)

Zoro got hypnotized by Orochi and Sanji kicked his head off

Yah, specifically the latest one. 937's based as hell.

rero rero rero rero rero rero rero

Attached: charlotte-pero-nami.png (777x1099, 1007K)

Keep abstaining for now. We'll let you know when "Act 2" ends.

Keep sucking Kaido's dick and continuing to be inferior in every way while creating shit products, nerd.

god I wish that were me

user please specify

Zorojuro;_;

Attached: Ronin-san.png (166x337, 54K)

that I were perospero of course! who else? hahaha...

Forced Tranny Devil Fruit

Attached: Emporio.png (427x653, 439K)

... yeah...

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

Ok great. Act 2 has been a complete snoozefest.
Hopefully Act 3 is where all the action, death, and destruction along with betrayals, truth bombs, and World Building starts racking up.

Delete this

Attached: 77373220052.jpg (956x493, 223K)

>Hiyori after going a few hours without Zoro giving her a taste of his one sword style

Luckily I think Zoro is more horrified by the mismatch of emotion on the part of Ebisu folks, than the disingenuous emotion Komurasaki is likely feigning

Attached: EGAO WORLD.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Attached: fleeep.png (337x166, 51K)

You're a little late, the death already started. And 937 had action, truth bombs, and world building.

Attached: 1555047758061.png (142x131, 18K)

Will Hiyori be able to go one chapter without touching Zoro? She can't seem to help herself.

Attached: After the lovin.jpg (508x354, 49K)

Putting Nami to the side for now, Shanks does seem to be fixated on changing the future. He outright tells Whitebeard that the Ace thing will lead to chaos if he doesn't reign him in, and that Coby's actions have, for better or worse, changed the future.

Where Shanks comes off as sketchy is his reverse psychology play with Luffy at the beginning. "Oh you wanna be a pirate? Bet ya can't do it faggot! And no, you can't be on my crew. Bet ya can't be a captain of a ship either, faggot! Here's my hat though."
He's a valuable piece. But is the ONE... piece?

Shanks knows what Luffy's endgame, and probably thinks that becoming a pirate captain/king in his own right is the best path to it.

Attached: 1557613372902.jpg (1632x1632, 111K)

And also, stating the obvious, but this is of course very sketchy as well.

Attached: op999.png (1777x1300, 724K)

its more like hes comic relief that can shit on any strawhat thats not luffy/zoro at any time

"I want to... unite everyone in one piece!!!"

>Not being a “homophobe” on 4channel

. About Nami's prominent body

Sanma-san realizes that Nami's body line is more prominent in the timeskip. Oda confirms that. Initially, Oda felt embarassed to draw such sexy breasts or sexy bodies. But it was changed after Nyougashima (Women-only island) arc. Truth is, he wanted to end that arc before his daughter grew older (because Oda doesn't want to be called hentai), but it turns out that his daugther loves it and even a fan of Hancock. His daughter casually says " So Papa likes breast, I see." LOL. That's why after timeskip, Oda draws body lines more prominently and sexier for some characters, including Nami.

That'd be quite the pain in the ass to draw those circles on the floor there.

Would you be able?

When are they going to announce Oda's lung cancer?

Oh ok. Think I finally figured out those weird symbols on the wall. They're always presented in 3's, so they probably just represent the Ancient Weapons. Or perhaps the Three Great Powers.

When that Garfield parody channel on youtube makes new videos.

Man Oda is so shit at drawing now
One piece looked the best in Thriller Bark dont even try do deny it

it's called lasagna cat, you uncultered swine

Attached: zouhair.png (201x378, 83K)

So in another decade then, cool

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: b4324af7dafbbcf054a550b61bef8eb8.jpg (735x955, 191K)

asians are immune to lung cancer.
verywellhealth.com/the-japanese-lung-cancer-smoking-paradox-2248990

Luffy wants to create the land of pirates after being the pirate king, aka the land of the free in his logic (pirate = free). And be a free ruler without any responsibilities.
Nips are redpilled on this since years.
mangakan.boy.jp/luffy_dream/

It's almost like he's been drawing a weekly (mostly) manga for 20+ years.

Attached: asodfkjaoifjajso.png (911x1300, 454K)

The only thing Vivi is joining is the other sex slaves in the dungeon of Pangaea Castle

Good point

Attached: Zoro PH.png (263x726, 135K)

that's not even it, someone post zoro's back in fishman's island when he catches hyouzou attacking robin

Yeah but he should have gotten better, Its not like he is just doing it because he feels like it, he cant just turn it back on and draw good again, he has gone senile, sad

Blackbeard's already done that with Pirate Island though, so I don't think that can be it

Oh cool so he's gonna fuck it up massively by making the same one to one association Chopper did with the poison. Symbols change. Like the cross. Could mean salvation, could mean NIGGA WE'RE GONNA KILL YA IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE

Attached: Im_Manga_Infobox.png (302x704, 297K)

I actually prefer the finisher

Attached: Onigiri.png (599x508, 293K)

I don't share your viewpoint. The life of a weekly mangaka is extremely self-destructive.

Attached: op1000.png (1826x1300, 751K)

Luffy will do it worldwide tho.

Attached: BestForeshadowingEverOdaIsAGod.jpg (370x236, 34K)

That sounds like a TERRIBLE idea.

Are you posting these pages as examples of good art? I think it looks pretty bad
Also I think Oda should have thought about going on a monthly schedule just like Araki
Arakis art also did a massive nosedive in part 6 but he must have realised and picked himself back up around part 7 and 8 when he ditched the weekly murderous schedule

>he's never looked into what the title of One Piece means

i remember it way more detailed. guess your suggestion is indeed better

Attached: back in black.png (653x561, 290K)

Dont forget, Luffy is a pirate after all, not a good guy
The ending will be everyone realising that the WG was right after all and Luffy has created a hellscape where only he and his nakama are happy

Titlepill me, bro

Attached: LAND OF THE PIRATES.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

I am yeah, it's just you that thinks so.
Monthly would ensure that this series is never finished. Besides, the JP need their fix just like us. In the Ideal Universe Oda could go monthly, but we don't live in that universe.

But not even his Nakama will be happy without Kings and Queens to throw him lavish banquets.

Folks to farm. And shit. Jesus.

"Oh if wanpissfags hate it, it must be good!" is what the guy who follows a manga with no new chapters was trying to say.

Attached: starfish cooling on a friday.jpg (540x429, 31K)

Not enough of that in Dressrosa?

Maybe for you, Luffy literally confirmed that he will buy the world once he found the One Piece. (We know that Luffy only speaks his mind, if he didn't plan to do it he would have said to Gaimon that he's not interested in doing that ).
Also Luffy is very childlike, a land without rules would be fucked up for us but for him this is paradise.

Vivi's officially in the crew (just not on panel yet), and she knows country management very well, so there will be government just good government. Total anarchy is the endgame of Blackbeard and will be shown to be bad too.

that user is not quite on point: the idea is that kaido provided the sad mixture to caesar. in fact, we have never been explained how caesar found the sad component in the first place

>luffy will buy the world
wow, if nami doesn't jump on him after this...

Attached: Nami-eyes.gif (540x291, 304K)

>Luffy places a bid on the world
>Komurasaki, covered in sperm and with hickeys all over, shows up with a gigantic bag of gold
>"I counterbid."

Ahem...

Attached: alienstoreowner.jpg (393x392, 79K)

So he's going to topple all governments and rule, but not really? Doesn't sound likely.

zoro's wano wife is a huge slut

Attached: 220px-Vega_by_Stephen_Rahn.jpg (220x220, 13K)

He doesn't want to rule anything. The Pirate Queen does though.

>People assume it was a gangbang
>Little did they know it was just one night with Zoro

Attached: Zoro smile.png (782x478, 375K)

Well I hope he's eating fruit or Hiyori's gonna smell like trash.

>fruit
zoro eats only meat and rice

>no idea where he came from
>no idea why he wants to be the worlds greatest swordsman
>no idea why he was dojo stomping
>no idea who trained him prior
>no idea why he has a last name compared to the other early straw hats
>no idea why he knew nitoryu or picked up santoryu
>no idea whats the significance of the bandanna and why he wears it
>no idea what is up with asura / the onigiri at enies lobby
>no idea what happened to his eye over the timeskip

Attached: zolo.jpg (47x45, 2K)

The most mysterious character of the Straw Hats is the first mate, bravo Oda.

SAD.

>Usopps future wife
Based and warrior-of-the-seapilled

Attached: sad biscuit.png (224x210, 42K)

Which One Piece gal would be able to sing like Bonnie Tyler?

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Attached: praline-treasure-island.png (640x512, 136K)

definitely a lady with a husky voice. good guess on praline, i was thinking betty too
youtu.be/PsQ0BGe5os4

Attached: betty_2.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

"Holding Out For A Hero" is a very upbeat call to arms too so it's perfect for Betty and her voice.

Attached: belloBetty.jpg (1166x1166, 325K)

>>no idea why he was dojo stomping
since when was this known

USOLANDOOOO

cheetah guy is an anime only character, and even he existed before the underdeveloped and underutilized (trait of all side characters in HxH) ant named Chetuh

Imagine being this clueless lmaooo

When's crocodile coming back?

Finally

It’s actually still there but the perspective coons it a bit

chapter 1012

yup, would also thematically fit her

raizo is the only wano character that has been mildly useful

and shutenmaru is the only strong scabbard

I might be dead by then

you'll miss wano's second half

Betty must have a lot of fun teasing Sabo

FACT: Alabasta has a poneglyph
FACT: Pluton is hidden somewhere in or near Alabasta
FACT: This info is written on Alabasta's poneglyph
FACT: Pluton was designed and built in Water 7 during the Void Century
FACT: The World Government was enemies to the Ancient Kingdom
FACT: Alabasta and Water 7 are both WG affiliates, thus, could not be with the Ancient Kingdom
FACT: Shandora was being attacked and invaded for its poneglyph
FACT: The instant the Ancient Kingdom fell, these attacks stopped
FACT: The poneglyphs are indestructible and unalterable
FACT: Every single poneglyph so far has had info relating to the Ancient Weapons (what they are, where to find them, where to find more info, etc.)

Are we ready to admit that Clover was a brainlet yet? If whoever made the ponegylphs wanted to ensure their history was kept, they would've directly copied it onto every single one, instead of splitting it up and hiding it all across the globe. So they clearly did NOT want just anybody reading the entire thing.
Everything so far is pointing towards the WG commissioning the poneglyphs, where they mostly included info on weapons to keep fighting against the Ancient Kingdom in case they failed.
Clover only has a point if the Ancient Kingdom were actually the good guys. And since the Will of D seems to be related to them, and every D so far has been some shade of retarded anarchist, we can pretty safely say they weren't.

Attached: professor hack.jpg (672x1008, 295K)

I like Wano's relaxed pacing

What OP girl made you shoot the biggest load

Sucks that Oda decided to have a relaxed pacing arc with Zoro's most important one

It's pretty pleb not to, we need the relaxed pacing to catch up on SH interactions, develop the country and characters of Wano, and start solving Series Mysteries.

That's like 2 years, do you have cancer?

lil-Robin.

Attached: d44c9b5b9ee6243fafdd3f3eea75802f.jpg (1024x768, 422K)

My only gripe for the moment is that I don't really care much for the Kozuki, but I'm quite hype for the flashback.

youtu.be/qN6TYEk_jcg

This is the best ED, fight me.

Don't you have a city to be running, Pedoburg?

Udon shenanigans are my favorite segments but that recent chapter with Yasuie really gave me hope for the Kozuki storyline.

No, my secretary wife does it for me.

I hope Oda doesnt drop the royal bloodline on us again
I would like it more if Zoro was some kind of avatar of an evil spirit or a cursed child even if thats edgy

Robin
Who else?

Chimney

I really hated what the Vinsmoke ended up being, so I'm perfectly fine with Zoro just being a guy who wants to be strong rather than having any kind of important bloodline connection. Plus we already are 99.9% confirmed that Koshiro lived in Wano and worked under Yasuie, and that's already enough of an interesting motivation for Zoro to want to repay the man who looked after his former teacher.

She does more than teasing.

Attached: 1554742487977.jpg (425x613, 249K)

Meant for

if he was really cursed it would be fine because its a detriment not a powerup, his sense of direction is one thing that could be explained by it
The le regular guy gimmick also sucks desu, his motives and strange abilities/habits also need to be explained

>sanji despite being hated by his father was the only one who took up his yellow color scheme
kino? pottery?

Attached: koala after seeing sabo with betty.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

I wasn't saying anything to rebuke your idea, I just want Zoro to be separate from any kind of dumb royalty related thing like what Sanji got. I not opposed to the whole "possessed spirit" thing but I also don't buy into it happening 100% yet.

>RORONOA ZORO
>NO OARZ ORROO
>NO OARS ARROW
>NO OARS ALLOWED

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: oars.jpg (1161x591, 269K)

If you liked him, shouldn't you have acted quicker?

Cute and canon.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-19-54-14.png (720x1280, 98K)

Maybe I'm secretly Luffy because I can't fap to any of these bitches.

Hiyori has made me come the closest because she has feminine charm even if it's obvious femme fatale appeal.

Years of being a slave made me nervous and passive!

Attached: koala sad.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

George Clooney's secretary

Y'all need Jesus

Forget Sabo, Koala-kun! I will be your lover in his stead! Have you heard of what makes fishmen different from humans in that department? Prepare to get HACK'D.

Attached: C0673.png (640x512, 528K)

Suction cup dick

I mean Koala obviously had to learn Fishman Karate from somebody...

Blue Hair Goddess

Attached: viviCat-jKu2Mpc.png (2066x2520, 879K)

Does she even have lewds?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-072504_Tachiyomi.jpg (997x544, 332K)

What did Fukumoto mean by this?

Attached: 1553491390634.png (1078x1901, 496K)

Do they help shoot loads?

>After finishing your grueling journey with friends, return to the eastern lands where you live a peaceful and happy life with your Yamato Nadeshiko wife

Only down side would be the rashes he'll develop from sleeping with her.

Attached: 1556212993204.jpg (600x900, 203K)

Pedos gtfOUT

Attached: He got a gun.jpg (932x595, 280K)

Attached: 1557263724639.png (593x451, 210K)

Attached: cute and canon.png (245x201, 46K)

Only a futa one

koala isnt a virgin

Did it come out nice?

Not surprising

Attached: Ch5WMgnVIAA0MIk.jpg (2048x1387, 484K)

Attached: IMG_7928.jpg (408x361, 50K)

Did oda defeat his nami-face syndrome by making Hiyoris eyes slightly down slanted? Or is it just me and he always did that?

I don't speak Poneglyphs

Luffy gave up his eye to unlock the power of Devil. With this power he transforms into the Rubber Titan and devours Kaido, unlocking the powers of the Dragon devil fruit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-00-07-37-1.png (243x503, 95K)

Loli Carrot

Attached: carrot can't into swords.gif (600x338, 1.65M)

Attached: Luffy's new rival.png (853x478, 666K)

I don't wanna doubt your words, but this seems strange to me and the rape thing is dumb. In italian Viola is a moderately common (if a bit old) girl name, that refers to a flower... maybe he simply took it from italian and not from spanish. Actually here viola can mean:
-violet (the colour)
-violet (the flower)
-viola (the instrument similar to a violin)
-he/she violates - not necessary in a sexual way (in fact it is almost never used that way), but in this case it's pronounced differently, as it's vìola instead of Viòla

Dressrosa is based on Spain, there's no reason for the Italian meaning to take precedence in this case

How does this image make you feel?

Attached: peronal.png (371x310, 130K)

Like I want to stuff my face back there like a dog and sniff.

>Alabasta and Water 7 are both WG affiliates
Yeah, but the Alabasta king suspiciously decided not to join the cds, and I don't think we know if Water 7 was a founding member... don't jump to conclusions. What about Wano? what about Zou? Also was Shandora actually attacked?

Same.

Hey I like this theory.

Yeah, it even has the famous Madrid colosseum, right? When a certain word is commonly used as a name in a language and not in the other, and both cultures are involved (although of course in different measures) in the setting, it'd make sense to me

Oh by the way W7 is bsed on Venice and Franky is really similar to "Franchi", the italian world for the swiss currency... does that mean that Franky is greedy? I mean I think I'm already starting to ship him with Nami

He was when he first appeared as a villain ya.

Attached: kaidofigure.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

I guess that seals the deal. Nami x Franky confirmed.

I'd buy the fuck out of that. I'd love it with the blue dragon too.

does it really matter what color the characters are in a black and white manga

If you're autistic, sure.

Judge is a better scientist than Caesar

It doesn't. Even after seeing the anime, I don't imagine Nami's tea party WCI outfit as red for example. Hell I don't imagine Shanks with red hair in the manga either.

>literally called Red-Haired Shanks
>lol he's not a redhead
Okay explain?

Sure, but Judge got tricked and had to be rescued by his faggot son that he hates.
Meanwhile Caesar was the one tricking Big Mom for years, and when called out on it successfully escaped with zero repercussions.

No user.....violáceo"

stop responding to underage that call things that aren't red and black gay

Robin
Luffy
Chopper (Monster Point)
Jinbe
Franky
Usopp
Chopper (Human)
Zoro = Sanji
Caribou
Caesar
Chopper

Nami
Vivi
Carrot

Is this an accurate list of the SH's dicksizes from biggest to smallest?

>Nami not the biggest

She is a girl, and doesn't have a fruit to get one like Robin.

nigger his crew is literally called the Red Hair Pirates how do you not picture his hair as red lol

damn this is some massive horny energy

me too

We cute

Attached: D6ikjOwUcAAkde6.jpg (1169x1169, 228K)

Is this a netorare reference?

She literally said she's a man on Thriller Bark

Attached: 6xEzIEK.png (147x479, 63K)

I know that he's a redhead internally, but when I see gray on the page I don't imagine it red.

Fyi, it's based on a Bullfighting ring, which in turn are based on the roman Colisseum structures, so yeah, still a spanish reference

This isn't cute at all

Go to bed Pudding

where did Zoro get all the money? He's poor as fuck

Remember when Yasu said he kept winning at the gambling ring?

Gambling

Attached: Lucky.png (853x369, 165K)

I love Kaido

Would never join his crew though

I foresee a shit load of double date pics.

Trips confirm