Attached: 01.png (895x1298, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av43129471
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_the_Bamboo_Cutter
imgur.com/a/jPa9lRj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 02.png (892x1300, 825K)

Attached: 03.png (895x1300, 745K)

Hayasaka's LED based ideas, will save the day.

Attached: 04.png (891x1300, 601K)

I wonder if he got inspired by the added joke in the anime for this one.

Attached: 05.png (893x1300, 655K)

How energy efficient and eco friendly!

Attached: 06.png (890x1300, 1.56M)

>Hey Hayasaka, can you put on that uniform and mask so we can practice kissing? Y-you know, just for practice.

Attached: 07.png (892x1300, 551K)

Attached: 08.png (890x1300, 607K)

>Next time I want you to hug me by the way, the next day after I want cuddles

Attached: 09.png (891x1300, 499K)

Attached: 10.png (889x1300, 640K)

I'm just gonna wait for that one page to be dumbed

Attached: 11.png (891x1300, 546K)

Attached: 12.png (889x1300, 436K)

Will she put on a strap on when the time comes to run a simulation of their first time?

Now if only she didn't suffer from the curse of tsundere.

Attached: 13.png (889x1300, 603K)

It's such a shame that he does not know and probably never is going to know that his answer just made Ice Kaguya squeal into her pillow.

The self hate runs deep.

Attached: 14.png (886x1300, 612K)

now that's a 4 pages I can get behind

Attached: 15.png (888x1300, 771K)

Guys, call me crazy but, I'm getting the feeling President may not be that well in the head.

Attached: 16.png (886x1300, 785K)

Attached: 17.png (887x1300, 746K)

This romance can only end in murder suicide.

Chapter end.

How in the absolute fuck is he gonna come up with something even more grandiose than what he pulled in the Festival? I don't think he even has a day to do this.

Attached: 18.png (886x1300, 596K)

This is such a good idea I'm surprised she never thought of doing this until now.

So does Hayasaka just awkwardly stand there for like a minute or two waiting for a text to reply to Kaguya?

>but I can't really figure out why
>hur dur why she hates me
and then we got this >...almost like Shinomiya said it herself
so, he know but don't know ?

typical for an overachiever

He's Japanese, user. Of course he isn't.

>FUCK SLEEP

I love how extra Pres is sometimes.

he won't
he will fail and expose his weakness to kaguya
only then can healing begin
then kaguya birthday sex on 1/1

W-who's an idiot?

People see what they want to see.
Can't wait for Prez killing himself after he begins dating Kaguya and realizes he lost his only purpose in life.

>I'll eat it for Dinner
>Christmas Eve arrives
So wait, we ARE on the 24th. The Korean TL made this part confusing, like it was all taking place on the 23rd, so I guess in truth the whole bit before the end was happening during the afternoon, and he doesn't even get a full day to try and come up with a plan.

Attached: Kashiwagi isn't into dead people.jpg (239x251, 18K)

He won't be able to probably, he'll fuck up since he's still recovering from being dead and that's how Kaguya will be able to make him listen to reason. Sounds like a neat way to wrap this plot up.

I thought JB translations released on in 3 more days
What happened?

something tells me this will either be amazing or somehow completely blow up in his face. He doesn't look well, guys, I'm worried

that was fast. Are they using the Korean scans now?

jb probably paid their raw provider more this time to get the chapter earlier. maybe they're afraid of getting sniped again.

Plot twist: Kaguya spoiled all of his plans spectacularly so to replace them with her confession instead.

They probably don't wait for the proper JP release anymore since they keep getting sniped.

Based Lino worrying about prez

Maybe is a timeskip between panels?
Like when Prez is saying all that shit os 23rd but when the tree and stuff shows up is already 24th and Prez already prepared his plan?
Guess we'll see next week

Attached: 1557803682728.png (1378x934, 930K)

They have some people in Japan at the moment if I remember right, so they're having someone scan the chapter. The ones they usually use are digital scans which are way higher quality, but they show up tomorrow, they re-released the previous chapter on Digital quality too, so they'll probably do it for this one too once they get the digital version.

it would be awsome if it ended up in a fight for confessing first

>I'll never reveal my true self
>for as long as I live
RIP Kaguya x Prez
I always thought that something were not right here and now it's very clear
Thanks Aka for this.

>Beat Mikado!!

El hermano soon?

Hayasaka must be bright red under the mask

We've been on the 24th since the bento chapter, it's just that the Korean translation from the other threads made it seem like we were on the 23rd.

This is the JP release though, there's no watermark or anything. The thing they wait for are digital pages, they usually don't scan them because they'd have to wait for delivery, but now they have some of their guys on vacation there in Japan.

He can't. Shirogane is really bad at improvising and he's not as resourceful as Kaguya. He needed almost a month and help to pull off the balloons stunt. A Shirogane weakened by stress and lack of sleep has no chance. He'll fail and big time.

THAT PRESIDENT IS A SPY

the only way this is going to end well for prez/their romance is if he fucks it up on purpose (which seems unlikely) or by accident and doesn't hide afterwards. Or she comforts him or somesuch while he fumbles
him planning something 'even more amazing' is just going to prove to kaguya that he's unwilling to show his true face to her

The Korean translation had to have been messed up since it really doesn't make any sense for us to still be on the 23rd so maybe the party just starts later at night. We'll see next chapter I guess.

Our guy is going to do something crazy and i like it.

Maybe a side character can somehow salvage this trainwreck

No, he's in a dire need of a trainwreck, he needs to expose his pathetic self to Kaguya, even if unwillingly.
Hopefully he cries.

Kaguya's going to compel him to kill himself

Attached: Bao, the Hundred Hymen Destroyer.jpg (550x934, 97K)

The problem is that no one seems to be preparing for the parties
Like Kaguya just casually in her bed and Kei just there

yeah bro, of course the obvious pairing of the story is done for. yes. surely. dumb ass nigger

Attached: 28D0B59D-375F-40CB-BFEE-7A67C535C355.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I hope their raw providers gets jailed, Red text scan is all we need honestly and far better translation compared to JB fags

hopefully everyone cries

She wasn't friend with Prez before

>we
If by "we" you mean only yourself and the guy who makes them, then yes.

>The pain from studying is only temporary
>The pain from not studying lasts a lifetime
It hurts too much

Attached: 1337231589391.png (452x710, 280K)

So young, so wise.

I mean there's no way he's not going to fuck it up, Kaguya may have started this issue between them but Prez isn't being made out to be in the right here. I think it's pretty obviously heading in the "he screws up and Kaguya either stops him or comforts him" direction personally.

>A relationship where everything is laid bare
Obviously she means she wants to get naked with you, Prez.

don't call Aka a hack when the time comes, user
don't you dare

Christmas party soon.

Attached: D6hyEP_UYAIUYdo.jpg orig.jpg (1100x1300, 76K)

>I'll never reveal my true self for as long as I live.

So, like, six weeks, at this rate? Maybe less?

Imagine Prez fucking Hayasaka disguised as Prez.

His self destruction will be quite something

Wish I was told that twenty years ago

Is there anything Hayasaka can't do?

>How in the absolute fuck is he gonna come up with something even more grandiose than what he pulled in the Festival? I don't think he even has a day to do this.
Slurp slurp.

Attached: kissu02.jpg (1200x1700, 574K)

>it doesn't matter what the girl I want to be with thinks
wew, good logic there prez

if the romance between shirogane and kaguya has this much despair, how much despair will these two get?

Prez doesn't really like Kaguya, he's just obsessed.

if they ever find out what they did for each other, probably none

She said it herself he would be stubborn about this if she didn't approach it properly, it's too ingrained of an issue for her just telling him to stop to actually work.

Hayasaka could have ended it right there had she recorded Kaguya's conversation and sent it to him instead of shortening her plight to "Yeah, she wants you to stop hiding stuff from her."
I'm surprised Hayasaka didn't know Shirogane was such a wreck. Surely she has broken into his room before.

It is the afternoon. Prez had just said he was gonna eat on Dinner, so they don't have to get dressed up yet.

>El hermano soon?
The next time Prez ends up in hospital(probably XMas), Mikado will be in the bed next to him because he's similarly overworks himself

Attached: jagi gun.jpg (306x233, 27K)

How did Prez get into Kaguya's room out of a sudden?

Attached: 1403720192889.jpg (348x342, 37K)

It’s the opposite for me. Even now, I openly regret my choice to study comp sci.

Haya let him in like previous time.

and he just wants to be noticed by his mommy
Prez doesn't deserves Kaguya

this sounds familiar

Attached: snek.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Prez is just too perfect lads. Even with his flaw, he is a much better human being than I am

Attached: 1526034242330.png (500x500, 147K)

Based dad is right, you know. Always be wary of PMS symtoms when dealing with women, people.

Kaguya wants president so suffer just so she can see his "sexy tired eyes".

Oh shit I didn't notice in the raws but Kaguya saying
>You won't let your weaknesses show
Is framed in a way that Hayasaka is also reacting to it, Look how the mask subtly blends into Haya's face.

Ok so for everyone confused about the timeline of this shit, the clocks and the time on the phones tells you.

Hospital was around 7Pm, which means it's the 23rd during that
Prez arrives home and texts Hayasaka her phone says 23:09, so it's still the 23rd.
Prez didn't touch his food and says he'll eat it for dinner, so that is probably around lunch time of the 24th, and the end of the chapter is the night of Christmas Eve arriving.

Attached: My bitcon dropped again, I LOST EVERYTHING!.jpg (207x383, 30K)

So Prez has like six hours to set up everything?

That's not Hayasaka; it's an illustration of Prez wearing a mask (he's got the aiguillette and she doesn't.)

Can i ask why? Real talk too, I'm not being an asshole or anything, just curious.

>It’s the opposite for me. Even now, I openly regret my choice to study comp sci.
Why?

that is prez and his mask

It's easy to wish someone else (your past self) had been hurt for your (present self's) sake, but are you willing to hurt yourself for someone else's (your future self's) sake?

I cry if Prez cry

>kiss
>avoid each other for weeks
I miss high school

Funny that of everything that's happened in this manga what fucking day it is turned out to be the part I would have the hardest time following.

My past self hurted present me so it's a fair game

Attached: shortly_before_christmas,_at_least.png (387x448, 137K)

Well, you can always stop and study something else. You'll always regret the lost years, but gaining knowledge on something is never worth regretting.
t. Someone who realized too late he fucking hated medicine.

But what if we will get iceprez in the future?

Well this can only go horribly wrong
RIP Prez, killed in a freak accident involving copious amounts of Christmas KFC

Will Ai finally get to do whatever she wants when Miyuki takes her place as Kaguya's caretaker?

>Unironically reading this nonsense

Attached: 1556427824868.png (191x245, 115K)

She won't be able to skedaddle as easily as she expects to, because the first few times she tries, she'll get seized by guilt at leaving them so helplessly alone that she'll turn right around just to check on them.

It's still the best running romcom, even it at its lowest. That's the real joke here.

>is an idiot
Who?

I need to see kaguya's reaction to learning how much prez fucked himself up for her

BASED!
GET FUCKED KAGUKEKS READ AN ACTUAL GOOD MANGA LIKE TOUBUN!

More specifically:
>142 is 3 days before Christmas
>143-144 happen on the same day (people confused a day going by because of the "Today's results" bit on 143, now it's two days until Christmas
>145-148 happen on the 23rd, and the very end of chapter 148 ends on the 24th with Christmas Eve arriving

That's basically it. If you stop to read again, you notice it quite easily.

Attached: Thinking.png (389x531, 191K)

suddenly wife leaving him makes sense

He's still missing his cool anime bangs

Attached: 1536655460109.gif (480x270, 183K)

CS is the liberal arts of the computer world.

>OH MY BREAD
eh, NO

fuuts is like prez with none of the realism or inner struggle
just succeed at everything and zing everybody

wait she was the president all along?

>she'll get seized by guilt at leaving them so helplessly alone that she'll turn right around just to check on them.
And even advising Miyuki when he has trouble dealing with his first night...oh wait.

A K A better than Pres because the mangaka doesn't have to FORCE any drama Toubun is actually so fucking good with realistic writting unlike this shit manga.

Hm? Who's getting bred?

wait but she can't... breake the oath of silence

What do you mean? She had told Prez she was Kaguya's maid ever since the Kareoke chapter.

>doesn't have to force drama
>rewrites quint personalities to advance the plot or shuffle the popularity rankings

Aaaaaa, why is this happening. I want my lighthearted romcom back.

Attached: 1557197764441.png (215x430, 87K)

>188211765
3/10 for the effort but no "YOU" for the obviousness

I always thought miyuki and kei shared their rooms and separated one side for each

The guyas have made a convergence

Attached: 09.png (891x1300, 391K)

Thanks anons. Seems like either the translators messed up, or Aka will have to do some editing for the volumes

Wild that he opens his heart to Hayasaca this much.

UR UGLEH

I think he looks better without the bedhair

Who's Mikado again?

That's the most retarded thing I've read this month.

yes Aka keep up this "date the foreigner" meme so that I can impregnate a nip for a visa when I go over there for the Olympics.

You know your Gilbert & Sullivan?
Maki's twin brother, and the only person in the country to get better scores than Prez.

Maybe he has his own study room. Kei would probably bothered if he studied all night long while she's in the same room.

This would also solve the masturbation issue as Prez could fap away in his mancave.

well their relationship is based on showing each other their true selves

So then 148 was all set on the 24th or?
I'm so confused

it's believed to be Maki's brother
He was the only man to have better score on some huge-ass test than Prez

>fuutz the unrealistic one
>when Shirogane is the shoujo tier male lead, being handsome and hardworking popular guy in school with a dark and tragic past and massive mommy issues

They do, she was trying to clean up his half when Kaguya and F made that video call.

Probably murder her parents and bankrupt her household. Boy's not right.

No? Did you even read the posts? The start of 148 is on the 23rd, but it's like 11PM, and the end of it is afternoon, skipping to night.

Maki's brother and 1st place in the mock exam

Attached: mock exam results.png (681x387, 343K)

Yes. As in , the chapter ends with 24th starting, When talking to Haya it was 11pm on the 23rd

Didn't Aka say something about no being close enough to teenage angst for more IB? What a liar.

Attached: ugleh.gif (300x300, 931K)

Mikado Shijo, Maki's twin brother. You see his name on the top score of national mock exams on chapter 4, he was in 1st place above the President.

Attached: Mikado.png (330x264, 163K)

Haha, if he is like this in highschool what he will be like in the university? He will be not surrounded by some rich kids but by by people smarter by him.

He just needs to do what Kaguya wants from him: to see his weak side and be kissed by him.

She knows Kaguya well enough to text him questions in advance.

>Kaguya comes home
>"Tadaimasssss"
>Shirogane in the foyer covered in blood splatter
>"You were worried about you family obligations, and that your father wouldn't let yet you go to Standford?"
>"I've rid you of those worries"
>Holding a butcher knife in one hand, father's head in the other

IT KEEPS FOLLOWING ME

>He will be not surrounded by some rich kids but by by people smarter by him.
Stanford is exactly the same sort of thing as Shuchi'in. Just more American-style.

Aka is a hack
more news at 11

He would hang himself for sure shortly after attending university.

I mean when you confess to someone your love secrets you shouldn't be spilling them out at the very moment you receive them.

YEAH
FUCK SLEEP

By then he will have hopefully mellowed this shit out, knowing Kaguya will like him regardless of whether he's the "best" or not should make him chill with practically killing himself to impress her at least.

Shirogane's suffering is self inflicted. He'd be happy if he aimed for any woman other than Kaguya.
Fuutarou on the other hand is barely a character. Even fucking Moeyuki is better developed than him.

*you shouldn't = the recipient shouldn't

Prez is obsessed with Kaguya's family name and prestige. He thinks she wouldn't love some "deadbeat pushover" like him, and that's where he is wrong.

When was the last time we saw Fuutarou study?
Even Moeyuki we see him attend that preparation school with senpai

Aka has some fucked up view on "true love" isn't he?

Attached: 1544615894721.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Comedy until Christmas
AKA YOU HACK

In Fuutarou's defense, most of his background is endgame material due to the whole lolikano shitfest.

>comedy
A-user...

When your whole background revolves around a girl, then you're as bad as Love Hina's MC. I like 5toubun, but the quints are the ones who carry the manga. Fuutarou is the trophy.

Reminder. This took place after the dual confessions chapter happened, what he meant was that the chapter about Kaguya explaining the kiss, and Chibi Kaguya + mind council would be serious stupidity. Not the entire current arc. People just assumed it was all the way to Christmas Eve.

Attached: Serious stupidity.jpg (683x733, 101K)

he's an incel so obviously

what are you talking about, user? this is high IQ comedy

The funny thing is all that "showing your weak side" bullshit is something you deal with once you are lovers with someone already. They are going to jump straight to marriage at this pace.

Being able to truly appreciate each other for what they truly are?
That's probably like the most basic view of love there is

Who is the idiot

>restraint and composure above all else
Prez, you might want to look up what restraint means

To be fair, Kaguya is already prepared to have his kids and Shirogane is planning to date with marriage in mind. It's innocent as fuck but consider Kaguya was taught love doesn't exist and Shirogane's experienced watching his parents' relationship turn twisted real fast.
Both have a very idealized view of love. Especially Kaguya.

Bakaguya, council and Ice waking up happened the same day

Kaguya sama was a romcom manga.

Being fair this and the last chapter were pretty funny in a messed up way.

>yfw Prez fucks up bad
>like, unsalvageable bad
>Kaguya gets mad at him
>not Iceguya mad, but actual, whole Kaguya Shinomiya mad
>to the point she tells straight to his face 'I don't affiliate with idiots'
>up until next test season she cuts him off 100%
>when Prez runs up to the scoreboard he sees he's still 1st
>then he looks at 2nd place
>it's not Kaguya
>neither at 3rd
>or the top 10
>in fact, she's not on the list at all
>after he, in absolutely flabbergasted state, finally manages to get to stuco room, she's there
>and she's up for a really, REALLY heated talk about what does or doesn't make one an idiot

Probably meant for his persona
In school he's made the impression that he's a silent brooding cool guy type
When he's actually a sore loser that get mad easily

and still is
comedy is still a drama

Ok so there was a mistake on their part it seems. He didn't say he'll have it for Dinner, he says he'll have it as a late night/midnight snack, they fixed it, and the end page specifies that it's "The night of Christmas" eve, and not just Christmas Eve itself.
Basically, that part is still a day before Christmas Eve or something, since they were texting each other at 11PM.

And now that I think about it, 142 said it was 3 days until Christmas specifically, but that makes no fucking sense because then:

>142 = 22nd
>143-144 = 23rd
>145-148 = 24th

Which would mean, its already supposed to be Christmas and not Christmas eve. So Aka probably messed up. The festival also ended on the 21st, which makes it even more confusing, and to top it all off, Ishigami calls out to the president on 145 like a day had passed yet again, but that makes no fucking sense because now 143-148 all had to take place on the same freaking day, or else it's already Christmas.

Attached: 15a.png (888x1300, 599K)

Sounds stupid desu.

So is Aka going to go full femdom like every other romcom
>pathetic hetare Shirogane
>Cool beauty Kaguya

Wowwwoeee never seen this combo b4

He's always been pathetic though, have we been reading the same manga? He just covers for that by having prep time, but his methods are unhealthy. People have been saying it since long ago.

Also, both helps each other, so I don't see what the fuck you're talking about.

Have you read this manga before? They've both been equally pathetic from day 1.

>To show your weakness you have to fuck up really bad!
I hate that trope, I feel like it misses the point. We shouldn't make weakness dominate us either.

He loserdom has risen over time, you can't deny that.

why even reply to obvious shitposters

>Kaguya is pathetic
lol k

you don't understand the prez
kaguya wants him to show his weakness and show 'himself' but Kaguya already saw the real bitter Prez and she doesn't even remember him

if he wouldn't put a persona she would NEVER fall in love with him

Attached: 1557847764503.png (324x563, 128K)

I hope Kaguya will realize how lucky she is to have a sisterly sidekick like that. Goddamn.

It will be so cute if the arc's climax ends with both of them doing romantic shit around the Hachiko statue
As a callback to their first failed date

Attached: p18.png (823x1250, 516K)

Literally Shirogane can only bank on imprinting as a result of Kaguya being so innocent right now.
Imagine if the dude from Kaichou wa Maid-sama came on to her ?

She just needs to tell him about when she actually fell in love with him, flashback chapter when? It happened after he became President, so it wasn't his challenge or bluff that did it, it was him saving her ribbon or whatever.

He probably practiced swimming for 1000 hours to be able to do that.

>monotone Kyaa
Now I want to hear this

I don't think it's really saying you have to fuck up as much as you just need to be honest especially when it can potentially sabotage the relationship, Kaguya herself said both their weak and strong selves were still part of who they are.

Didn't he mention he still can't swim somewhere? I'd guess it was the fact he went in after her ribbon despite not being able to swim, and she admired him for it. Kinda cliche but it'd be fitting.

The most direct conversation (in a while) they have is the most indirect one as well.

shirogane has no strong side, that's the point

She never would have noticed him yes because she wasn't exactly a good person back then. I think enough has happened to say that things have changed since then.

>she doesn't even remember having seen him when he fell in love with her
>this was back during the time when he wasn't as self-destructive and in the prez position
>she found his overworked look attractive and was shocked when he looked relaxed
Kaguya is a fucking horrible person and even if they got into a relationship it would be the absolutely most toxic one.
Prez should just go to Stanford and try to be happy.

Wew that hand

The reason Kaguya started paying attention to Pres was because of his mask.

But the reason she started liking wasn't.

Either way this arc is great. Where are the haters?

Ch 7(they mention it's "the middle of spring").
Safe to assume the pond wasn't too deep by that point or that he dived in with a rope attached. Either way, the others seem unaware of the fact he can't swim

Attached: p8.png (802x1250, 388K)

Yeah he does, or at least he thinks he does. He doesn't like his normal inept self so he worked to become someone that other people respect and who Kaguya would pay attention too.

I'm not exactly disagreeing since the point Kaguya was trying to make is that those were all parts of who he is, but he obviously doesn't see it that way.

t. speedreader

How do you guys feel about them translating "Kill" as "Fuck"?

Well respect to shirogane, I hope he gets to try some weed in America. He needs some more than anyone. If he goes to any other place in the world he would see how hard people work in other countries. I hope he gets healed by a qt3.14 degenerate from san fransisco, fuck ice.

who's Mikado?

It works either way, the idea is that he wants to make it something bad.

El Hermano

See

"Kill Sleep" doesn't really work, I think it's fine. Maybe it could've been "No Sleep", "No Ignorance", "No Careless Mistakes"

Damn.

That's some good consistency

> Is an idiot
Who is an idiot?

Very smart boi
And I bet he's just talented and does not study like president does

The original was cut off

I told you..

Attached: El Observador de Estrellas.png (435x657, 208K)

The reader.

"You'll be killed if you sleep" is actually more precisely what it said. "Kill careless mistakes" is definitely awkward, though. And it's probably good that they kept the translation short.

I know but who could it be?
Himself, Mikado, his mother?

Kill X makes sense to me, but I guess not to some people. I don't think "Fuck" is the best replacement word. Destroy or Eliminate? Maybe that would be better.
ELIMINATE SLEEP
DESTROY IGNORANCE
etc.

He didn't mean 3 in-story days, he meant that if you wanted to gloat on the romantic mood of the kiss chapter you should put the book down for 3 days and then keep reading

It's probably not a particular person. It's probably something like "lazy people" or "people who take breaks".

Mikado will never get a proper appearance in the series.

It'll be revealed one chapter that he's recently died of chronic exhaustion, as he'd worked even harder than Shirogane, desperate to prove that the Shijo line was equal to the main Shinomiya bloodline.

Shirogane will finally be first in the country, but will ruefully think, "not like this..." as he mourns the rival he thought about everyday, but never met.

Attached: baby pipe.jpg (400x378, 24K)

>LED
Kek

She is like 17 and didn't know how sex worked

dude gonna fucking lose it soon

Looking at how broken Prez actually is on the inside i could see something like "The real Miyuki is an idiot" or "the real me is an idiot"

This girl is a goddamn genious

I feel like Prez is a time bomb waiting to finally explode
The question is when will that happen?

>tfw Prez doesn't get Kaguya at all

Attached: 15b.png (822x1200, 331K)

Your're're

Embarrased iceguya is cute

She understand him so much it's cute

Holy fuck Prez needs to fucking chill.

Kaguya knows jack shit about "regular love". She did not see love in her parents, and the love in movies is not "regular ordinary love".

Calm the fuck down, dumbass Prez
This nigga needs to get slapped in some calmness

wtf aka bring me my two tsundere doing cute tsundere things manga back

Tough luck, Kaguya: you're a romcom protagonist. "Ordinary" would be too anticlimactic to ever be on the table.

Her family is literally abusive in their sheltering. Its legit not her fault.
Shirogane would drown in 2 inches of water, he's that comically pathos.

He will fail, and Kaguya will save him

This is why you should have taken the rap chapter seriously.

Attached: 1547742289140.jpg (711x575, 174K)

Kys yourself

PREZ IT'S ALRIGHT TO FAIL SOMETIMES GET A FUCKING GRIP

YOU'LL BE LIKE THOSE FAGGOT OVERACHIEVERS WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG THAT EITHER WORK THEMSELVES TO DEATH OR GROW UP INTO JADED ADULTS DEPRESSED AND LOST IN THEIR LIVES

This. It's not just a mask. He's right about nobody giving a crap about him until he started studying mad.

Does that mean no one cared who he was until he put on the mask?

Who can save our boy? Clearly its not kaguya

oh no no no

>Kaguya tries to comfort Shirogane after he completly fucks up
>he thinks she's "o kawaii koto"ing him

If I take his mask off, will he die?

It would actually be extremely painful, memes aside

He's going to absolutely fuck up whatever he attempts and fall down in despair. As he starts to cry and say he's not good enough for Kaguya she'll embrace him, kiss him again, and say "I love you."

It would be extremelly painful

He'll attempt something very grandiose, but will fuck up, exposing his weakness to Kaguya, which, ironically, is what she wants to see.

Ice Kaguya has evolved into Snow Kaguya

On the other hand grades are kept private in American schools and most colleges don't bother with any sort of ranking of students outside of GPA (which has much less granularity than an exam out of 800 points). Without a way to compare hinself to others Shirogane might mellow out some.

>Kaguya IMMEDIATELY gets on all fours at the mere sight of President

What did she mean by this?

No, that would be dating because of sexual attraction and nothing else.

And he'll be fine with it and she'll give him a collar and walk him around like a dog like chapter 1 alluded to.

This kind of makes Karen and Erika's shenanigans kind of sad. I mean, Erika's was always flimsy since it obviously put too much emphasis on Kaguya's status rather than Kaguya as a person, but Karen's fabrications about the Prez are quite pitifully in sync with Prez' sown desperation to ensure that he presents himself that way.

>Kaguya literally didn't care who he was until he put on the mask

Attached: 1555341178784.gif (280x280, 799K)

What an idiot. He's doing the complete opposite of what he should be doing.

Think prez was orignally going to be an IB character. Aka probably reused him for Kaguya

Not El Observador de Estrellas but actually El Hombre que nunca Durmio

It's sad just how much being cognizant of that fact seems to have completely served to enable his madness going by the flashback in the previous chapter.

hes a legit idiot who most def has mental problems dont expect rational thinking in situation like this

>anime shows him sleeping in the same room as his sister
>this shows he has his whole room to himself
I wonder how they will depict this in the anime.

Reading manga was easier when my favorite characters didn't have massive flaws.

It's not the same room.

She actually does care about him outside of the person who tries to be perfect mask which is why she wants to see the real Miyuki now.

Attached: 1554145700927.png (824x3504, 2.11M)

just Medaka box reskins

>person who tries to be perfect
Literally ccausing him to die

They separate the room with a sheet, plus, he might remove that stuff later.

It's happening lads.

Attached: 53637265656e73686f74 246.jpg (912x635, 218K)

>prez specifically states that he'll have a midnight snack
>nothing thus far indicates any of the planned Christmas Eve parties are happening
>Christmas Eve "arrives"

How shit is your reading comprehension that you can't tell that that the final panel indicates that the 23rd has just finished, and that the 24th is just beginning?

Man it became IB like fairly quickly.

>tfw Aka leaned in so fucking hard on Prez being obsessively perfectionist
Goddamn does Aka think these kinds of traits are something you can resolve in the span of a manga?

I can't fucking wait bros

Attached: 1532745730314.png (221x288, 52K)

This forced drama came out of nowhere. Prez was a chad and now Aka wants to stain him like this?

The fix came later. The chapter first said he'd have the meal for dinner, then JB realized they made a mistake and changed it. And also, the original final box only said "Christmas Eve arrives" and not "Night of Christmas Eve".

So if prez won't go and take that extra step to further their relationship, why did he bother with that elaborate balloon plan?
Shows he clearly was not ready, and i really can't grasp how he actually managed to do all that.

something something speedreader

>Came out of nowhere
>alluded to multiple fucking times even on early chapters with him having to try his damn hardest at anything for it to work out
>Feeling down when he fucks up is also constant

Stop speed reading.

Attached: Stop.png (747x422, 120K)

They always had those flaws though. They were just mostly ignored because they were treated in a comedic way, even though they were the main reason they aren't a happy couple yet.

ikr? Why the fuck would he be having a midnight snack on Christmas Eve? Like do these people think they're having lunch (when it's already pitch black out), he's skipping it, he's gonna go out to the Christmas parties, have the most dramatic night of his romantic life, come home, and go oh fuck yeah leftover porridge?

Attached: hayasakasopinion.png (300x416, 75K)

desu i haven't read this manga since the confession arc because the anime ruined these threads, but this development is retarded.

Fucking forced drama made me drop this shit during the festival arc, Yet you fags are still reading?

It will take years for them to kiss go read a good manga.

>Since the confession
Great, now read more slowly one more speedy reader. You'll notice there were always hints that they had these problems from the get go. Remember the exam chapters? Remove the humor side of it, and you may notice it's actually unhealthy as fuck.

But they've already kissed user?

They already fucking kissed you retard, that's part of the point why this shit is happening. Go pretend that you read this shit on facebook.

Attached: Bully.jpg (768x768, 78K)

>It will take years for them to kiss
Not even worthy of a (You)

Still speedreading
Stuff about him being a fuckup that hides behind a mask have been a thing since the Fuji training ch and been build up here and there ever since
In which one of the notable one is the mixer arc

Kaguya is one of the most toxic people in this manga. Prez should date a sane girl like hayasaka and enjoy life instead of trying to beat kaguya and her bullshit.

The past six chapters have pretty much dropped my opinion of both them right back to the terrible people they seemed to be when I first started reading. At least they still deserve each other.

Prove it pussy, Only in Toradora the best romcom of this generation was there a writer who had the BALLS to make their MC's progress.

Attached: p11.png (820x1250, 233K)

The true genius of this chapter.

Attached: genius.jpg (506x601, 102K)

user, you could literally call him Kuro's son based on his design.

Attached: ib-instant-bullet-04.png (1106x1600, 371K)

Attached: p12.png (811x1250, 289K)

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you false flagging as a typical Kaguya shitposter to make them seem more retarded?

But he won't, because he has love (eventually).

>only progressed at the end

The author was quicker with Golden Time.

Attached: p13.png (821x1250, 324K)

Does Kaguya actually care?

>Prez is one of the most toxic people in this manga
ftfy
Kaguya really care about him, and then, he only care about his mask
Kaguya is too good for him

>people were calling Kaguya shit
>now people are turning on Prez

Attached: 13712564240.png (539x352, 185K)

He doesn't know that, both of them doesn't know that
It's like the entire point of this current arc

Attached: 13.jpg (562x610, 87K)

Kaguya will reveal his true form

Attached: 1549772892409.png (942x975, 386K)

I was with Prez last chapters because Kaguya was acting stupid, now Prez is acting stupid and Kaguya is right
WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SIDE WITH?

She did. If he hadn't captured her attention by outdoing her, she might very well still not realize they'd ever met.

>people went from saying "Kaguya doesn't deserve him" to "Prez doesn't deserve her" in the span of one chapter
The duality of man.

This, prez is slightly above average

I've always liked Kaguya and I love Ice, user

They're both fucking idiots. This has literally been the manga's selling point.

Please don't take off my mask, revealing dark

How would the both of them react to finding out they're the leads of a manga with millions of readers that know everything about them?

He has finally lost it.

It's pretty telegraphed at this point that the part of themselves that they hate happens to be exactly what the other has grown to love.
Kaguya loves the caring and all-too-human side of Shirogane, while despising the part of herself that's been raised to be so above-and-beyond the normalcy she truly wants.
Meanwhile, Shirogane seems to admire Kaguya's capability and pragmatism towards being able to get things done flawlessly (or at least from his perspective) while hating that he can't be more-than-human if he doesn't live self-destructively.

I'm a bit more annoyed that the current set-up seems to be like a one-way mirror separating the two. Kaguya can see Prez on the other side, but Prez is stuck looking at a reflection knowing none the better because Kaguya's troubles with being honest leaves the illusion completely intact for him.

Kaguya would get flustered
Prez might actually kill himself

Well, it's sort of fair considerning how long Kaguya has had to suffer being the one more succeptible to lovey-dovey stuff

People have been saying that Prez is the one who's been putting in the most effort into the relationship, this is now the perfect setup for Kaguya to reciprocate.

It's not a European university. It's standford

For Hayasaka's sake, hopefully Kaguya will get the real thing soon so Hayasaka won't have to spend too much more time dressing up as Shirogane and telling Kaguya "he" loves her.

>be wary of PMS symtoms when dealing with women
I am a femanon and I can certify this

are you kidding me? kaguya really cared about him? if that is true why doesn't she do anything to him? she's the main reason shirogane fell ill in the first place. Kaguya knows what made prez like what he is right now yet she still done nothing, she didn't even contact him. All she does is complain to hayasaka.
And Prez hiding his real personality is no different than shinomiya turning Ice.
Prez deserves way more than kaguya.

Wait, does Kei call Pres "Miyuki" in the raws? Could have sworn she always calls him niisan/niichan.

Kaguya needs to confess, for real, no chickening out. She needs to tell him what she likes about him in the same way she told Hayasaka.
That would help him a bit, then milk him dry.

I think we can all agree that Aka ruined this manga beyond repair, We all are just here to watch the car go off the edge.

Nope, it's only you and your otter folder.

It's only been a part of his psyche for a relatively short duration, even though as time passed since his first step in pursing that obsessive perfection it's becoming more ingrained as he sees it having pay off.
It's still not too late for Prez to hit the brakes, unlike Kaguya who has spent her entire life being raised that way.

It just rubs me the wrong way situationally because breaking any illusion requires that you 1. understand there's some sort of mental duress going on so that 2. action can be taken to break it; and Kaguya's the only one in the pair that has the first condition cleared with her access to convenient knowledge about Shirogane's inner thoughts, while Shirogane is at the completely mercy of the illusion he's perceiving almost as a direct result of Kaguya's actions this arc. They definitely are not at all on equivalent terms to be able to progress their relationship despite what we were initially led to believe at the beginning.
I've actually liked most of this volume's chapters and can definitely see where it's headed, but it definitely feels like it was a bait-and-switch sort of deal from Prez trying to level with Iceguya.

Nope, I want to see these certified trainwrecks date each other.

But the title of the series is she wants to be confessed to.

>We can all agree

Attached: Hmph.png (381x524, 81K)

Aka should have just made this Chika centric

@188217959
>We

Just because it's what she wants doesn't mean it's what she gets

>watch the car go off the edge
Prez playing a game of chicken with Mikado, when?

She wants to, doesn't mean she will be confessed.
Aka subverting expectations once again

Yeah, but she doesn't actually need the confession, personally. She knows full well prez loves her, far, far deeper than she thinks but still, so she doesn't need the confession to feel good about herself anymore.
Prez, however, needs to be told that Kaguya loves his shit side.

Attached: confess.jpg (304x211, 19K)

If there's anything I hope from christmas, is that prez calls her out for not remembering the first times he called out to her, Kaguya will surely break a bit.

Not him, but employers care more about your portfolio.

There was one course in university that was really really useful for interviews but that's about it.

The true title of the series is "IQ/愛求", the whole war thing is what the editor forced.

>kaguya really cared about him?

We must behead those who insult aka and his works

AKA ACKBAR

He probably thought he was ready until the kiss and Iceguya threw him for a loop, and now he's just really confused and can only deal with it the only way he knows how: executing some overly thought out plan.

Medaka Box ended up all over the place despite it's solid initial premise. I don't mind that Kaguya-Sama is just playing straight what Medaka Box should've been from the beginning.

He was rushing because of Stanford shit, it was literally a now or never situation

He's ready for a relationship, one where he shares nothing about himself really. The most he's actually opened to Kaguya is the balloon art chapter.

>tfw had a bad breakup a few years back and have since avoided relationships for fear of scaring someone away with my weak side

this hits a little close to home for me. hope Prez can work it out.

Attached: 1556362772356.jpg (540x496, 32K)

yet she has done nothing to him, at least after she turned ice. I know this is probably a setup for kaguya to do something for prez but so far prez has done more to kaguya than kaguya has to prez.

Will Hayasaka ever reveal the complete truth for Prez?

Kaguya, no matter what she says, needed a huge display of affection she absolutely loved to actually hammer down that someone was able to love her.
Prez, however, needs mental care and support right now.

There's really not much more to explain

>Kaguya, no matter what she says, needed a huge display of affection she absolutely loved to actually hammer down that someone was able to love her.
she has kissed prez. Prez has succeed in doing that. Hell kaguya herself knows that prez loves her. it's just her ice personality making things complicated.

>T_T
cute lino

I really can't wait for Mamagame to show up, so far show has focused on Kaguya and her lack of normalcy and shitty family situation as main reason for their relationship not really developing, but the further we go in, the better we see it might be Miyuki that is actually royally fucked up in the head.

What is sex with Hayasaka (forma de presidente) like?

She still hides who she really is, and uses convenient masks to this day though.

Her texts are the definition of annoying.

Is it true that there is no actual Japanese term for "Fuck" in the Japanese Language.

I heard genuine Japanese cussing is not as crass as American cussing.

Like the Japanese language is incapable of something as simple as saying "Fuck Sleep".

So taking this into consideration, is this language too harsh to use in a translation?

>shirogane is addicted to studying

He's gonna crash and burn in college. I know I did.

It's fair to me since Kaguya going through the Ice shenanigans amd hurting him made her see what Shirogane has to eventually, hating herself and trying to hide that part away with something more acceptable is never going to work. They have to accept the good and the bad about themselves.

Is he still not aware that haysaca = hayasaka?

They both stubbornly persist in their idea of romance, as in Kaguya wanting normal relationship, when she is and lives among extraordinary, and Miyuki with his ideal image, where he can't grasp that relationship is something you build together, not something you attain when you are good enough. Manga went ahead and made the acknowledge their feelings, now it is time to actually develop them.

Does she though? She was exactly as she really is in the rap and karaoke chapters.

THIS, without the Female Yakuza Momo telling Shirogane to Fake Being an Alpha Stud, Iceguya would never have noticed Shirogane.

Shirogane was faking it the moment he decided to confront Iceguya due to Momo's Advice.

I'm pretty sure he told him in Karaoke. She just didn't divulge everything relating to it.

I also think Fuck is too Americanizes for this manga.

Saying Fuck just doesn't suit Shirogane's personality.

Former Student Council President was interested in Pres just because he was a scholarship student and not fitting in with everybody else.

We know Ex-Pres and Momo cared about Shirogane before he became President.

Ex-Pres thought he was an interesting guy since he was Impure and well, we don't know how Momo and Shirogane met or how they became able to talk to each other.

>inb4 Aka SUBVERTS YOUR EXPECTATION by making him is both talented and a hard worker

There is now a 50/50 chance Pres could reject going to Stanford.

Toradora's writer was a one hit wonder and a one trick pony.

All her other works were absolute shit.

what if Mikado is as talented as Kaguya and as hard working as Prez?
there's no way Prez can beat someone like that

What does Chika buy with her money besides ramen

>Aka introduces true shoujo chad to test Kaguya's love
>Subverts your exceptions
>"Are you going to date him instead Kaguya?"
>"Well.. yeah this guy is definitely better than you in every conceivable way".

>implying BANRI isn't good

Attached: 1388235629263.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Jesus fucking Christ

Only Chika cares about Shirogane

Attached: n19.png (782x1200, 426K)

Could be cause JB fucked up or it could just be Aka, iirc he had Maki calling Ishigami by his last name in 124 which was corrected to Yuu for the volume release. Or maybe she just calls him Miyuki around their dadfor some reason, but I have no idea why that would be the case.

As seen in their scores are actually really close so it's not imposible for Miyuki to beat him

Shirogane vs Usui-type would be hilarious

Attached: M17 (1).png (1031x1500, 697K)

If that truly is him, then I tip my hat to Aka, that would be god-tier foreshadowing.

>dating a real thot
Nana senpai was the only choice.

What about the hair?

OTTERBROS OTTERBROS

People grow it, and Maki has different hair than normal too in this panel.

Cryptocurrency.

And Miyuki's dead within the hour.

true
hell she didn't even ask anything in return
but somehow nobody can accept that fact

Attached: 1538134242513.png (645x442, 252K)

So Shirogane is pretty unoriginal now that he's just a hard worker-kun..
Basically the MC of Hayate no Gotoku or
Yamada Tarou Monogatari but with a shitty face and pretending to be cool

>Next time on Kaguya-sama: How The Prez Stole Christmas!

Attached: Grinch wholesome.jpg (1116x716, 175K)

What if he just worked out to the point of going bald?

Attached: Q4SSGXR.gif (1265x589, 3.42M)

okay, how will Prez fuck up Christmas?

This. The only way for the relationship to work is for the prez to fail at his magnificent display and therefore be fully exposed to Kaguya.

As an user who survived the koe no katachi threads (manga), I must say, WHERE'S THE HEALING?
Jesus Christ this got depreesing as hell.

Kaguyafags are in denial that only Chika can safely give birth to 9 children

Attached: 1555264963496.png (816x1980, 1.19M)

prez deserves better

>Thread gets fast again but it's full of lazy shitposters.

It was nice while it lasted.

What about Kaguya being fully exposed in her weak side? Prez wouldn't feel equal to her.

If there was an actual Shoujo Chad, the Ex-Pres would have recruited him over an Impure like Shirogane.

Or the Shoujo Chad was a Third Year who already lost against Shirogane

You don't score second in a national exam just by being a hardworker. He's obviously very intelligent, he might just not have been very good at studying before.

He has a complex about the whole thing though.

That too, I forgot to mention it. It would be nice if, after the presidents failure, Kaguya breaks down an confesses everything

Eva Chika Dance was deleted or made private on Youtube but the Original Video Source was from china's version of youtube, bilibili.

I dunno, I feel like this panel does a really good job of showing how unhealthy that attitude can be. I mean do Kei or his dad ever go in that room? That's fucked.

My guess is that he put all of those up recently, or at least the more fucked up looking ones.

honestly I don't really care about Prez and Kaguya suffering and mental problem-based "romantic development"
I just wanted to see Fujiwara to be relevant again or a least treated better
she may be the most obnoxious character in fiction but she doesn't deserve this shit especially when she's being selfless towards the MCs

Attached: Lino_christ.jpg (601x690, 101K)

This.

that the whole point.... he keeps fucking saying how hard he has to work because he knows he isnt as smart as the other people in his school

Fuck off.

This. Chika has a mysterious allure that needs to be explored.

make me

Why are people struggling to understand the timeline so much?
>140 states there's 2 days until Christmas Eve, so presumably takes place on the 22nd. This lines up with the second day of the festival taking place on the 21st, which was stated multiple times.
>This is reiterated in 142.
>143 and 144 (perfume and love advice) take place on the next day, so the 23rd.
>145 (wiener) takes place the day after 144, so the 24th.
Unless Aka severely fucked up the timeline at some point or somehow managed to forget what day Christmas is on, 145-148 were all taking place on Christmas Eve. As for why the parties were never mentioned, who knows. Maybe it'll come up later, or maybe Aka fucked up and the parties are actually supposed to be taking place on Christmas day and not Christmas eve (though I feel like that would be an incredibly uncharacteristic mistake).

Reminder Shirogane scored the lowest on the entrance exam and was waitlisted on Shuchin Academy

Attached: u8.png (800x1200, 347K)

I tought this was only a shitty comedy manga, might check it later

That would for sure beat the ealier confession

You're wrong. 143-148 were all taking place on the 23th. Christmas Eve is next chapter. We just wrongly assumed 144 was at the end of the 23th but it was actually in the morning.

She'll still get it, but only after she confesses herself. Nowhere in the title does it say "Kaguya-sama wants to be confessed to first".

How about college students.
Except he did. Thats the fucking point

>Prez face in this shoot
Why F fags think she actually has a chance is beyond me

i'm a friend of the author (i'm at the hospital) he said to me that kaguya is going to kill herself as a single mother at the end

> i'm at the hospital)
I hope it's AIDS.

No, it is messed up. Let me explain:

>142 ends on a note saying there's 3 days left until Christmas, which means it's the 22nd
>Their fated day was on the 21st, and Shirogane's book on the extras also stated the festival ended after the 21st
>143 starts a day after, which is now the 23rd, and it says it's now lunch break, and Prez chases after Kaguya, then on 144 they talk to Kashiwagi and Maki, and Prez falls asleep and she catches him
>145 starts with Prez looking even more like shit, and tired with Ishigami remarking on his looks, and it's somehow still lunchbreak, but it feels like another day passed by
>Prez faints, goes to the hospital and wakes up around 7PM, arrives home and texts Hayasaka around 11Pm, then decides to eat his food later that night since he'll come up with a plan to surprised Kaguya
>148 ends saying it's now the night of Christmas Eve, which is the day the parties are happening

See, the only way this makes sense, is if ever since chapter 143, this all took place on the 23rd, since only now are we on Christmas Eve. Somehow, nobody had their lunch, until chapter 145, and President + Kaguya managed to use the council room to talk to other people and come back so he could faint in there, while it was still lunchtime.
If the day had passed by on 145, then we would be on the 24th, and he would have missed the party, and we would be on Christmas, and not Eve. 145 does state on the sidenote at the start of the chapter that this was somehow after "Kaguya had led President around the school", which implies it's after 144 (it brings up events from 143, so it didn't happen before).

Basically, Aka fucked up.

Attached: Shut.png (727x514, 61K)

Actually yeah I guess you're right? I feel like the opening of 145 really makes it look like it's taking place on a new day, but I guess it's more likely that people ended up perceiving a time skip that wasn't meant to be there than that Aka really managed to fuck up the timeline that badly. It still feels like a failure on Aka's part to convey how much time was actually passing, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_the_Bamboo_Cutter

The Tale of Princess Kaguya:

Mikado is the name of the Emperor in Princess Kaguya

Shirogane is likely based on Otomo no Miyuki:

Otomo no Miyuki was one of the suitors of Kaguya who was assigned an impossible task as part of a test of their worthiness. The third suitor was sent to fetch the jewel from around a sea dragon's neck.

You're late. We have a copypasta for this stuff going into even more detail.

Spoiler Alert:

The fate of Shirogane in the original Japanese Tale of Princess Kaguya:

Otomo no Miyuki was one of the suitors of Kaguya who was assigned an impossible task as part of a test of their worthiness. The third suitor was sent to fetch the jewel from around a sea dragon's neck.

Otomo no Miyuki first sent a group of men to go and retrieve the jewel, paying them much money and telling them not to show themselves again without the jewel.

While the men were gone, the prince busied himself with building a great palace for him and Kaguya to live in, once she had become his wife. A more beautiful palace was not to be seen in Japan.

A year had passed, and the prince knew that the men has taken his money and fled, and they would never return with the jewel. He was angry, and rage at the coward of other men, declaring the he himself would go and fetch the jewel, despite the protests of his men, who believe the dragon would kill them all. Otomo paid them no heed, and ordered his servants to build and board a great boat.

A great storm blew up soon after the voyage began. Waves tossed the ship from side to side, the deck was drenched in rain, and lightning flashed and thunder roared its wrath across the sky.

Otomo no Miyuki was brave enough to face the dragon, but not brave enough to face the storm, and he laid on his stomach in his cabin, horribly seasick. If the boat did not sink and lightning did not strike then they would surely die of seasickness. When he could gather the strength to speak, he railed against his servants, accusing them of trying to kill him and threatening them with death if they did not bring him back to land at once. His servants just laughed, knowing the prince could not so much as stand, let alone kill them.

Unable to bear this seasickness, the stricken prince pleaded with the sea dragon that if he would stop the storm, the prince would never touch the dragon or even the tip of his tail again.

After a few days, the storm subsided, and the ship washed ashore on a faraway land. The prince's men lifted him out of the ship and rested him under a tree, where the prince slowly recovered his health, but not his courage. He wanted try again for the dragon's gem, but no matter what, he would not dare set foot aboard another ship, and so he and his men lived their days in the faraway land, never to return.

The palace the prince built of Kaguya fell into ruin, never to be inhabited, except by mice and rats and owls.

I'm willing to bet that after this arc is over, the next arc will be about Fujiwara. I think it's time.

So this is either why he can't swim or he's going to fail spectacularly and revert back to the depressed wreck he was after his mom left him.

That or all the parties are in christmas day and not eve.

If I pull the mask off would prez die?

Attached: 1427323979836.png (569x802, 668K)

It would be extremelly painful

The raws differentiate Christmas from Christmas eve specifically, so no, they are happening on the Eve. The norm is for parties to happen on the Eve in the first place anyway.

Attached: Good stuff.png (791x873, 250K)

I don't think Mikado will be a threat at all to Shirogane despite the posts made by people in this thread, saying otherwise.

Mikado's name is not listed on this Top 7 or should I say Top 7 ranking of all students with the Top 50 Scores in the End of Year Exams as listed by the School Faculty.

1) Miyuki Shirogane (492)
2) Kaguya Shinomiya (487)
3) Maki Ichijo (486)
4) Kazune Abe (478)
5) Taiga Arakawa (475)
6) Saburo Toyosaki (474)
7) Nagisa Kashiwagi (471)
7) Koichi Sumitomo (471)

If Mikado is suppose to be a future threat, why isn't his name anywhere near the top rankings of students in the school. Mikado isn't even listed in the Top 7 ranking of the entire school.

If Mikado is suppose to be anti-Shirogane by being naturally talented without needing to study, why isn't he listed in this Top 7 Student Ranking provided by the author?

It's kinda too late to introduce a male academic rival to Shirogane named Mikado at this point in the story

Attached: p14.png (879x1250, 53K)

I want to text a lot with her and then gently bully her about how annoying her texting habits are.

Attached: Lino texting.png (422x623, 176K)

Would Aka really give his favorite character a bad ending though?

He is not in Shu'chiin

He doesn't attend to Shuchiin, easy enough.
Or as long as he scores good on national exams his family doesn't care.

Because he's not part of the same school most likely. Also, i'm under the impression he won't be a threat too, but Prez will perceive him as one.

How would she text Ishigami if she had his number?

It's possible he doesn't attend the same school

While IB was full on edge from start to finish I find that Aka really does this gap-edge really well. The series is a silly romcom on the surface but has a lot of depressive shit sprinkled in it which is obviously because Aka just can't help himself, but I find that it really works out and it makes this series a lot more memorable, granted that is also because he writes the romcom parts really well.
I wouldn't mind if Aka went full edge and ended this on a sad note because I believe he could definitely pull it off, even if it isn't what most fans would want.

Attached: 1511741920196.jpg (702x931, 107K)

PREZ?

Attached: 1392503975643.png (569x802, 563K)

There's no point in competing with a student from another highschool unless you are a rival sports team or some club competition.

>If Mikado is suppose to be a future threat, why isn't his name anywhere near the top rankings of students in the school.
Because he's not studying at Shuchi'in, duh.

>even if it isn't what most fans would want.
It wouldn't fit the tone of the story or the themes presented so far.

Lots of angry emojis.

The whole point of IB was that it was edgy, and fucked up, but it hid a lot of positive themes in between, and the showing that everyone there was human too, showing their motivations and why their actions were like that.

Ending it on a sad note wouldn't fit, that's not the point of it. He likes his edge, and drama, but he likes to make it hopeful in the end, and have a nicer conclusion.

Attached: Save the world.jpg (623x885, 271K)

She has his number/account, you can see them in shared groups.

Japanese has no proper cuss words, but that just means that the level of informality/perceived rudeness has to make up for it. The source may not have a curse word, but the intended meaning will still be that of one once translated.

A distinct example I can think of:
>In Princess Mononoke, when the old guy gets the rice porridge, he says something about how it tastes bad
This doesn't sound like much in English, but it's pretty insulting in Japanese. So, in the dub, it becomes
>This tastes like cow dung.

It's the same as how curse words that have different meanings in different languages have the same type of use. Or how even the same word varies in its level of vulgarity within the same language("cunt" is more offensive in the US than in UK)

Prez needs a hug

Retard doubling down doesnt help, this shit has been one of the most built up to and foreshadowed things in the whole series to the point where people have been bringing it up all the time since the shift towards more dramatic moments.

She never told him she's also Hayasaka from 2-A. Then again, she does avoid him at school.

Finally entered university after nearly a decade and fuck does it hurt.
I just pinned that quote down on my wall IRL for myself as a reminder.

these past few chapters have been excellent

Too late to transfer highschools.

It's super rare for a student to transfer at this point in time with only one year of highschool left. It means abandoning the classmates or friends or hard work you spent the first 2 years putting effort in, since Japanese Highschool unlike American Highschool is only 3 years.

Japan has a longer middle school with one extra year compared to America which is why their highschool is only 3 years not 4 years.

Does he have actual autism female face blindness? He sees through Hayasaca-kun with no trouble.

>Kaguya rejected from Stanford
>"Too many Asians this year"

He thought Haysaca was coming cause he literally called for her, so when someone else instead appeared with Kaguya (and probably got introduced as Haysaca off-screen) it's not too hard to connect the dots
Especially consiering he already knew she disguises herself

Do you think he'd be able to tell its Momo if she took off the hat?

Fuck me, my room is currently looking like Shirogane's. I'm trying to join public university. I have even printed a photo of this girl that studies in the same school as me and is smart. We both get ranked on the TOP 10s of the exams there, sometimes I do better, other times she does. I have been there for 5 months and I've never even talked to her, even though she sits right behind me.

MGSV/Kaguya mod
Snake is prez
F is Ocelot
Ishigami is Kaz
I can't believe there haven't been any Punished Shirogane edits

>I have even printed a photo of this girl that studies in the same school as me and is smart.

teenagers these days. whatever happened to taking spycam footage and then jacking off to it later?

I'm sure that Aka won't end it on a sad note because as you say it won't really fit with what the series has been so far.

Who said he transferred? He probably just never attended Shuchin in the first place. Maybe he's like Pres and Maki was originally the smart one, or maybe he just never enrolled in the first place for whatever reason. Bear in mind Shuchin is an escalator school as well, it's entirely possible he never attended it to start with, or he did initially attend the elementary/middle schools but ended up applying to some other equally prestigious high school.

MGSV was like 10 years ago brother. But Hayasaka would be based shota-fucker Paz

IB was so edgy it ends up being hilarious instead

Nah user, I don't even care about her sexually, the photo is just there so when I go to study I can set my mind on being smarter than her. She's like a 5/10, there's not even a single really hot girl in this school top 10.

You a newfag or what?
imgur.com/a/jPa9lRj

built for prone bone

Attached: yakuza ass full.jpg (779x762, 72K)

>broken and abused people who treat others with kindness are terrible

Attached: perplexed.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Well fuck you too.

Being self destructive doesn't make you a terrible person.

Attached: 1508282310167.gif (200x200, 823K)

>and revert back to the depressed wreck he was after his mom left him.
revealing to Kaguya his true weakness

The characters are based off the tale, but it's not like the end result will be the same. Lots of things are different in the first place.

> Kaguya has three personas in her head
> Christmas is coming
> Prez is going down the deep end

Makes you wonder if Aka pulls a Christmas Carol-tier intervention in Kaguya's head for her to save Prez from himself.

Attached: intrigued.gif (730x413, 11K)

>I have an announcement to make
>FUCK SLEEP, FUCK IGNORANCE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK CARELESS MISTAKES

He should add "Kaguya" to that list.

It does

Baka is not a persona, Ice is, baka is more of an involuntary lapse of judgment from overwhelming happiness.
Plus, her current attitude is a bit forced, since she's forcing herself to not think positively.

Attached: Bakaguya.png (114x359, 28K)

I don't get this whole ''President is weak and pathetic'' meme, beyond his obviously shattered self-confidence due to his trauma. His talent is unironically working hard and he's destroying talented specialists in their own fields with it. IMO that's a loot cooler and more formidable then just ''lol i'm talented''. Bear in mind Kaguya, a top-class genius recognized by everyone, studied her hardest to beat him and still lost. Prez is kinda terrifying when you think about it, because he sucks at everything, but once he starts getting good at it through hard work, he never stops and just keeps going.

Is this a deconstruction of the "talentless but hardworking" protagonist?

I don't think "hard work going too far" is that uncommon of a trope

>Prez spends the next few days doing nothing but sleeping as a result
>ends up getting back his non-sleep deprived face and getting a massive harem
Can't wait for Aka's triple ruse cruise express

Has he ever beaten someone talented besides Kaguya? I mean, he gets average to good at what he does, just not great. He never was able to do the outrageous stuff Maki can do with balloons, his rap after training was average and while his dancing and singing improved, it never was to a level Fujiwara would be satisfied with.
Sure, he improves a ton and he's able to do incredibly difficult stuff for someone his age, but he never showed flashes of true brilliance, just extreme dedication.

>Hardworking and generically attractive
The harem dream. Now he just needs to find a string of girls to display the base level of human kindness towards the precise right moment.

It's safe to assume that all the parties shit will start in the next volume right?

Attached: 74733170_p0.jpg (750x1000, 398K)

Prez is a genius, though. A genius in hard work, if anything.

I mean he went from being sub-par to one of the smartest kids in the country (academically, at least). Plus, he's learned so much other shit even if he struggles with it more than usual. He has grit, and that's what matters.

>A genius in hard work, if anything.
No such thing
He probably just got prescribed Adderall or something after flunking kindergarten,

>sub par to one of the smartest
I thought he got the worst entrance exam scores. do we know how well he does in his grades? all I remember is that he just score amazingly well whenever that tests comes up.

Prez literally turned out to be just your average everydude who got to where he is by overexerting himself. He is not a genius by any stretch of the imagination.

I think it's a bit unreasonable to think that even with all that hard work, he won't internally benefit from it a bit. Crystallized intelligence is a thing, after all.

He got in waitlist and even he admits that he got lucky with getting admited
As for his grades this is the closest thing we have

Attached: Miyuki data.jpg (957x2378, 406K)

>I thought he got the worst entrance exam scores
He did

Attached: 121 08.png (800x1200, 346K)

>he gets average to good at what he does, just not great
He never dabbled in anything aside from studying enough to become great. He stopped when he became passably good. But it's clear that he has no limit as long as he keeps doing it.

I hate that way of scoring from A to F. You can't differentiate someone who truly excels from an average person, at least in that school.

>But it's clear that he has no limit as long as he keeps doing it

This is important.

>the top student in the most prestigious academy in Japan
>not a genius
>inb4 ''hurr he studied hard''
No shit Sherlock, so why doesn't everyone do it then?

The problem with your argument is, he eventually overtakes geniuses who give it their all. If he needed to put in this insane amount of work only to be on pair or comparable to a genius, then sure. But he completely shot past Kaguya. That's insane.

Because its tiresome and humans are lazy.

>being diligent isn't a form of talent
Having focus and dedication is even more important then just being able to pick something up quicker.

But what if Kaguya worked even a quarter as hard? What then?

Its not really a talent the same as endurance running isnt a talent. All humans can do it, most dont care to.

What? She studied her hardest to beat him and still lost. She'd need to develop his level of obsession, and for that she'd need her personality completely rewired.

>so why doesn't everyone do it
Because few people are self destructive.

Ah, yes, the tiny difference between ''do'' and ''not do''. That's literally the most important thing in life if you care about achieving anything at all.

Dunno man, why are you here instead of creating an A.I. that can replicate the thoughts of an anime girl?

Yeah, but it doesn't make you smart or talented.

So its gonna be a boat ending

>enough to become great
I mean how would he? He's literally working 21/7, sleeping barely 3 hours. He doesn't exactly have time to train/do another hobby.

Attached: DxrRRpDV4AEW2cz.jpg (615x346, 22K)

That takes talent though. You need to have original thoughts that unique to you, not just vomit learned knowledge onto a paper

I think it's a talent in it's own right. It's something a lot of people lack in any truly meaningful capacity and it's even more important then talent.

IB's ending is pretty sad though. We end with seeing the start of Yume's journey, which is pretty depressing all the way through.

Attached: 5c1da90e187e71ae7bd2036640ad5ecc3a204cb1_235947_728_1036.jpg (728x1036, 239K)

Is this Kaguya Blanca?

ah, seems I forgot that

Why would i want to do that? And why are you asking me that when i'm the one arguing that it's exceptional to be able to do so.

They don't lack it, they just choose not to utilize it.

Being dilligent has nothing to do with talent, it's more of a requirement that even the talented have to deal with if they want to master something.

Ridiculous. Sounds like pure coping. Why would you choose not to be successful and accomplished, even in something smaller? No, people absolutely lack drive and focus.

She's way lewder than Kaguya.

Attached: lewd.jpg (728x1046, 153K)

So, like i said, it's even more important.

Because it is painful. People do not like pain. Also none of the studying Shirogane is doing will actually help him in a career that requires him to create original content.

I can see Hayasaka doing that if she had kept trying to seduce Shirogane.

>He never fucked this
God bless Yume, died a virgin

What he did for the cultural festival definitely shows he has a lot of creativity at least

>Because it is painful. People do not like pain.
And being able to overcome pain is a very useful skill.
>none of the studying Shirogane is doing will actually help him in a career that requires him to create original content
I don't recall in him showing interest in something like that.