Icy Waifu

A rare best girl actually win at the end

Attached: 5011d569abfb638295d1f9b6dac0a611.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Attached: Unaware.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Old and Melted

>Originally a side character but a very endearing one, with the actual main girl being someone else
>becomes really popular, topped polls, and consistently placed 1st even over Rikuo, the main character
>ends up becoming the heroine of the series and wins the MCbowl

Tsurara was a miracle

She was young by Youkai standard

>>Originally a side character
>>ends up becoming the heroine of the series and wins the MCbowl
It kinda rare to see something like that happen i manga.

Still mad for the cockblock at the end, well atleast we know that it's mutual

Incredibly underrated manga. S2 anime was really good too.

It manga ending seem kinda rushed to me.

Yeah usually the side character that ends up with the main character stays a side character(chi-chi, Hinata). I guess Orihime from Bleach is somewhat of an exception too.

Tsurara also wasn't that much older than Rikuo, if I remember correctly. The gap between them is, at most, older sister-younger brother level.

>a show with an MC that isn't an absolute cuck
Why do they no longer make them?

human liver

I remember she still had the appearance of a teenager back when Rikuo was a 4-5 years old kid

Yea, the final battle kinda sucked but at least it ended there and not before.

Let's not forget that the curse is broken, he can now impregnate her

I have feeling back then that The cockblocking Aotabo will appeal out of no where during that chapter.

I wish the series show more of the MC parent relationship, they seem pretty cool and how they meet could be a pretty good side story.

Attached: OTP.png (400x307, 145K)

That's because it was cancelled due to low rankings and it really shows during the flow of events in the last two arcs.

>Rikuo has to deal with the personified body parts of some dead evil priest and each of them prove to be troublesome in their own way.
>At some point the dead evil priest just suddenly becomes whole again before Rikuo can even properly deal with the parts.
>Evil priest is one shot by Rikuo and literally puts up less of a fight than his own body parts.
>Suddenly, the main antagonist Abe no Seimei comes back starting off the final arc which ends the series in more or less a handful of chapters with the last two chapters being huge with the author cramming everything in.
>Then a handful of epilogue chapters releases at some point after the series ends.

Pretty sad that it have to cram so much stuff into the few final chapters. Some of the new characters seem interesting.

Yokai bloodline secured I guess, good timing too since the curse was lifted.

What curse? There's a lot that I don't recall anymore with this series.

Attached: icy.jpg (600x660, 265K)

Hagorome Gitsune cursed Rikuo grandfather after he defeated her, the curse make they cannot have children with other Yokai, only human so the bloodline will loss over generations. Rikuo grand mother and mother was human. In the end the curse get lifted.

Isn't his mom was a Yakuza daughter or something.

I want the shit Tsurara's smoking

ok