Shingeki no Kyoujin Manga

Should I take the mangapill? I watched the first season and didn't really like it, but I hear good reviews for the manga. (also general SnK discussion thread)

Attached: images (17).jpg (739x415, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/lm soon/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dK7JgKivQM
sakugabooru.com/post/show/38382
youtube.com/watch?v=wLImJOIl2D8
youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
youtube.com/watch?v=lYXvo3w4_YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The manga's alright but you should know that there's a slow middle arc that slows down the momentum of the story and if you can push through it, the rest is the best part

until you reach a certain point, the manga is only decent. It's entertaining to read but it's nothing incredible, until you reach that turning point and then it honestly and unironically becomes pretty fucking great so yes would recommend

>Kyoujin
sasuga rEHtard

it's really fucking good in my opinion

the anime is too high IQ for me

Attached: 1522584228693.jpg (782x720, 55K)

Sure, doesn't hurt to do that. Depending on what you disliked about the anime you might like the manga better.

>making another thread instead of asking in one already

Start reading it man . I started reading the manga after the first episode of S3.2 aired and finished it last week. Haven't regretted it one bit. Also I compared the the scenes from the manga to the anime . S1 was better in the anime. S2 and S3 were much better in the manga. Also major scenes felt more impactful in the manga.
You won't regret reading the manga

Abandon the show. The mystery of the show is really stupid and the manga devolves into a war story about how Titans are stupid and soon to be made obsolete by advances in industrial age weaponry.

t. shonenfag

I want Yea Forums to leave

It should have stuck to its horror guns. Now everything is known and it still refuses to end.

This show is amazing, but anime is better than manga imo

>can you plug up that hole in the wall?
>manga version
>i'll seal it off sir, no matter what!
>anime version
>i'm not sure. i don't understand this any more than the rest of you
>it'd be irresponsible of me to answer as if i knew either way
>i'm not certain i can close the gap, but i'll still do it
i remember watching season 1 when it first came out and thinking it was bad compared to manga. just one out of many examples.

Attached: wall.jpg (1066x1600, 364K)

absolute fucking brainlet holy shit

S1 adapts around 32 manga chapters. We're up to chapter 117 now so you only need to read about 85 chapters before you're all caught up.
This is not just the best ongoing manga in my opinion, but one of the best I've ever read so at the very least, I can't imagine you'd regret reading it. Very tightly plotted story, and action and epic moments that feel totally earned.

EHfags are cancer

Muh battle zombies. Muh horror. Go watch fucking the walking dead you brainlet

>Ummmm guys if I watched 25 episodes of something I didn't like, should I read the manga?
How is this even a question? How are some of you faggots so retarded?

What killed the hype?

People who don't believe in EH

But EH is shit

Reading the manga has killed my interest in this series once the intrigue left

The first season of the anime is better than the manga at covering the same story. The second season is better than the first season, but the manga is better than the anime from that point forward.
My recommendation for getting into SnK would be to watch the first season of the anime, then reading the manga from where the anime left off in season 1 until you catch up, then going back to the anime to see how they covered it.

The entire series is a slow burn. I started the anime and didn't even like it until I got hooked on the mysteries like what is in the basement, where the titans are coming from, why there are titan shifters trying to destroy people within the walls etc. The mysteries are what hooked me.

I think he's asking, based on his experience, if the anime is whats bad and the manga is good.

EMfags.

Araki

Why my peenus weenus
ITT: What killed the hype?
Why my of course the answer is my weeeenus peanus hahaha

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

t. Poko

Based.

Attached: pii pock.jpg (450x604, 60K)

kys

based

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Yes read the manga. Art is really crude at first and it still has some inconsistenvy issues here and there even now due to a lacking technique, but it's improved a fuckton over the years and many double spreads look genuinely breath-taking.
Outside of the art the story's a wild ride too, although I'd say it really only starts coming into its own around Clash (the arc adapted by S2) when more focus is given to the ensemble cast outside of EMA and the world within the walls gets further expanded upon in the following arc adapted in the first part of S3 which is a departure from the earlier chapters/episodes in approach and overall atmosphere but very much worth the read and rewarding in its own way (I think this arc was also when the author really took the character writing up a notch). The arc currently adapted is back to basics with thrills and action and has its moments of brillance, even if held down by a number small and less small contrivences.
Everything after this battle is pure unfiltered kino though, as the manga experiences a major shift which makes you realize chapters later that this is the true story the author always wanted to tell.

EHfags

Fuck off EH ledditor, shipping isn't part of the story

Sex with Annie

Attached: Best Girl makes my heart go doki-doki.jpg (533x600, 43K)

At least wait for another post to keep sperging.

We're referring to Marley here, right?

Who are you talking to? the fuck its wrong with this autistic fanbase?

Probably talking about Uprising aka the tard filter.

t. CHADmin CHADlert

As it you may have already noticed the fanbase even on Yea Forums is filled to the brim with a particularly autistic brand of shipperfaggots, and the possibility of EH being a thing alone has quite literally driven some of them insane. There's no saving them at this point.

You can continue watching through the second season. After that you should switch to manga.

In general: the long anime gap.
On Yea Forums: shippers.

Isayama killed the hype

Eren is so Badass. Reminds me of my self. If any thugs tried to attack my Woman, I would give them The Smackdown. If you are coming up to my woman, I've already given you an ocular patdown and assessesed your not a threat... Don't try me!

>EH

Attached: Buzzword.jpg (816x1356, 238K)

Oh no how dare Eren display some critical thinking

Early spoilers this month, bros?

Nips need their insecure MC

Are you for real

Attached: 1495405281465.jpg (475x543, 49K)

I picked up the manga just for Historia. Uprising is my favorite arc.

KILL YOURSELF.

Manga is 10x better than the anime because it actually deals with everything. Anime is an abridged version.

Seethe harder

Attached: Best girl mocks you.jpg (159x194, 19K)

the manga is always better than the anime in most scenarios. shingeki no kyojin is no different.

Historia is boring and no I'm not a fujo/EMwhale/xyfag

this. there are no based female characters in this series.

Stop crying narutard

I think Annie could be a good character but she was removed from the story

There's no such possibility the manga was clear on that. The problem is that you've made those threads insufferable to follow with your shipping faggotry.

And here is an example #1

Attached: 1554313402493.jpg (750x375, 41K)

That user is in the right, only shipperwhales get triggered and most are not even EHfags just theorists. If it was Mikasa I would say "look Eren impregnated her I wonder what the consequences will be", it's not even shipperfaggotry when it can be touched in the plot later.

Oh yeah, the quality thread
And don't make me start with this autistic

Hisu is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Hisu!

I love Hisu, I will only ever love Hisu, I could only ever love Hisu, my heart belongs to her!

Attached: smol_Hisu.jpg (985x1593, 117K)

pedo... yikes..

I dont know what is parody anymore kek

>Narutard

Attached: 14-01-40-44-1.png (720x203, 40K)

>theoryfags
Yeah, good replies this user received:

FUCK OFF Erenfag

Can you blame them? the only argument they have is posting lolis and reply to themselves "FUCK ERENFAGS/EHFAGS" when we got like over 2000 manletpedo posts. And they pretend Isayama didnt kill YH and EM for some reason

>EHfags

Attached: 1555212699122.png (620x678, 114K)

Really now?

Watch season 2 (rewatch season 1 before if you want/need to) and then start reading the manga at chapter 51. The first 50 chapters are faithfully adapted and the anime version is just better. After that the quality gets worse and some things are changed, so read the manga and then watch the anime if you want.

And yes, it gets so much better. The anime just reached the point when it gets from good to great, and it gets even better after that

That was the EMfag though

Who is an EHfag

am i retarded or is the scale weird in some of these shots? like he should just be able to peek over the wall when standing but here he's kneeling and slouched and he's a full head and shoulders taller than the wall

Attached: largenigga.png (1221x683, 1.3M)

If OP was genuinely interested in getting into the manga, this thread clearly gave him an answer

You got caught pedo-kun

Using that filename? doubt it, almost all the fanarts I saw are using a mobile filename or an edited name, not that "D3" something used more from twitter. You should be more concerned about this one
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/lm soon/
And the EMfag did the same later but got caught editing the (you)

You are right. They also made Manlet and Mikasa the same height during part 1 kek

It's perspective. He's close so it looks like he's bigger than the walls. Like when you put your thumb up and cover an object on the other side of the room

Perspective. When he walks off it's accurate.

Attached: 1532931833362.png (1360x768, 1.85M)

stop being so pathetic EMfag

EMfags are really losing it kek, and they also pull the same shit if someone just mention Eren or Historia (or not even that) like this one
There is an autistic who write like 100 posts doing this disturbing shit.

>Pedos
>shiping a guy with a girl his same age who stopped being a virgin

Attached: DOUBT.gif (245x160, 322K)

the biggest foreshadowing will be Historia's line about being Eren's friend even if the entire world is against him, he isn't with Zeke, he isn't with the SC, and he's fighting against the rest of the world. All that's left is for it to be confirmed that Historia supports Eren's plan, whatever it may be.

Attached: e69d6c60bd836e3968dfbd63b8a8cbab.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

EHfags are pure cancer

Pii doesn't like what's going on in this thread.

Attached: pii.jpg (1067x1200, 86K)

Why?

This is a dope shot. The CG model actually looks pretty good when it's not moving like crazy or a super up-close shot

Now that Mikasa lost the Erenbowl, will she choose Jean or an Hizuru prince?

It's in the last arc you retard

>mangapill
You should take the cyanide pill.

look at it.

>188222293
>Now that Mikasa lost the Erenbowl
(You)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

? But she did

I can see Mikasa going to Hizuru

You are pure, right user?

Attached: BlondeJesus.jpg (1200x733, 82K)

RE is kino and passion-pilled

Attached: 3E03B70A-B086-46C3-8015-B1FD9DFB05A8.jpg (640x576, 55K)

I wouldn't be here otherwise.

Where is ‘Where is my lover?’ poster? Are they kill?

Attached: C5F19010-9180-44C9-B14B-111AAC5BE596.jpg (559x832, 132K)

Maybe the LEpedo cut her head. She knew who Noaryr was. RIP

we're never seeing 2D colossal again are we?

Attached: 1557867559527s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

>laptop saves thumbnail instead of full image
ok based

Maybe in close up shots, but probably not any full body motion.

I mean I'm sure a few shots will be 2D this season, but if you mean 100% 2D of course not. Only reason it was 2D in season 1 was that they pre-animated most of his scenes for the PVs

praying he's 2d here

Attached: parallels.png (738x528, 481K)

EHfags ruined the anime

Attached: 1557691864080.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

He got a close up of his hand in 2D

i will save eldia

Attached: ere.png (432x393, 234K)

>that gnarly ass guitar riff after the bert bomb

Attached: 69f.jpg (600x485, 25K)

>Oh no how dare Eren display some critical thinking
this has nothing to do with critical thinking you idiot. pixis isn't fucking stupid, he knows the plan is a long shot. what he really wants to know via that question is what kind of person eren is, which he passes with flying colors in the manga.

used goods

sex with bertholdt

calm down Annie

youtube.com/watch?v=0dK7JgKivQM
Why is it so fucking kino bros?
>The god-tier lyrics
>Portraying the Battle of Shiganshina in a montage completely fitting the song as an anthem of Humanity's triumphant final battle for the walls
>That segment using the main chorus hook of all of Linked Horizon's songs to culminate in the perfect send-off to the final arc of the series pre-timeskip
Best fucking OP hands down.

Cringe retard-kun

I hope they stick to the CG for the long-distance shots but go 2D for the close-ups in coming ups. Stuff like this actually looked pretty cool.

Red Swan is unironically better in every way.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Attached: IMG_20190514_185059.jpg (1024x512, 101K)

Red Swan is god-tier but I completely disagree. I don't get the complaint about the song, it dropping LH's usual formula of build-up to a super catchy chorus to instead make a song that never lets up all the way to the end is great and fit the OP's visuals and the send-off this arc deserves. From the bit where the music kicks up when Eren punches Reiner I get pumped up like nothing else.

Based

How many more REunions are we getting after this one and will Reiner ever not job?

Attached: 2853D34B-FDDB-43AF-AE5A-86DC0D6E4FD1.jpg (968x1200, 233K)

Reminder that STACYnnie WILL survive and become my wife by the end of the series.

Attached: 006431C8-DBF8-45BD-8492-3DD5967E7890.jpg (639x893, 171K)

>"The trail where crimson bows and arrows fly through"
>"Spread your resolution to seize the wings of freedom"
>"Even if you have to hide away your burdened heart"
>"It's too early for the dawn of Requiem to rise"
Shit it really is all of LH's songs for the show

Stacynnie is so cute...

Attached: 66A5D3CC-92B5-47C5-B947-BC2D45127066.jpg (782x640, 64K)

Honestly those shots look good. It's the one's where he's head on in the OP and after the nuke that he looks bad.

What are the odds the BDs will touch up those shots? I doubt they will. But on the plus side, the Colossal looked derpy in CG in season 2 but despite that we managed to get this beauty of a scene sakugabooru.com/post/show/38382 so hopefully they'll take full advantage of the CG for some really dynamic scenes.
>LINKED Horizon

EHfags love pizza

Read the manga. Watch for the Sakuga/hype moments

I love my husband Reiner! The most important person in my life, nobody will tear us apart no matter what.

Attached: Ew-OoXNWwD0 (1).jpg (654x1080, 240K)

Pineapple pizza

Read the manga then watch the anime, the anime is 100% worth watching since there really isn't anything else like it. Aside from Kabaneri, which is shit

We know Eren...

Attached: 8c327ce31320b87713c1b77431a8872e.jpg (430x1174, 94K)

I think build up to a chorus would be perfect for this arc though. I don't mind them changing the formula, but it would be better for the Marley arc if anything. A super catchy chorus would go hand in hand with a suicide charge and "scream my soldiers" and I don't know why they didn't do such a thing.

EHfag here, just checked the pizza gate wiki and says "the theory was debunked" kek, poor kids

FUCK ANIMEONLYS
BARRGRGALLAARGHHRG

Attached: cracking open a cold one.png (1200x920, 1.91M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: BIG EATS.png (567x847, 482K)

Media here shut up like bitches, fucking hypocrites
You think Isayama knows about that conspirancy?

I prefer what they did here honestly. It feels less like they shook things up just for the sake of it but going with an OP that rises and never stops really gives this OP the triumphant feel it deserves considering it's humanity's "greatest" moment in the series up until this point. I think what sells it the most after listening to it so many times is the bit at 0:57 that seamlessly incorporates the main hook from the first 3 OP's and last season's ED before ending on the OP's title being sung. It's such a perfect way to link all the OP's together for the final battle and arc before the series takes its biggest turn yet.
Makes me wonder though if this means we're not getting Linked Horizon for the Marley arc OP's, I don't think a patriotic hype-building song would fit so well.

because she has no vagina

c-cute

Attached: pri5ub8Wn41.png (1280x1537, 1.35M)

We know CHADmin

Attached: 2519DAFD-0B09-4674-B469-5B41C4BC62C4.jpg (827x1169, 237K)

W-what is happening

Nice filename

BAH GAWD KANG, HE'S CRACKING OPEN A COUPLE OF ATTACKWEISERS
THE WARHAMMER IS BROKEN IN HALF

Attached: bg.jpg (498x485, 41K)

whatever happens when something gets popular :|

manlet must be wearing lifts

Someone post the RE forced wedding to show them how weddings should be.

>There's no such possibility the manga was clear on that
No, it fucking wasn't and that's the very reason why there's been constant discussion as well as shitposting about it for a whole year and faggots like you have kept screeching about every mention of it to the point of being 10 times as loud as the shipperfags you hate seem to hate so much. Also stop living in your own bubble: EHfags aren't the only ones who think Eren being the father is likely.

ARRRGHHHH MIKASA LEVI ZEKE SAVE MEEEEEE

Attached: 0043-043.jpg (2133x1600, 1.13M)

Either chapter 117 killed them or they got tired of being called gopnikslut by the Manletfujo.

fuck off Chadmin

AAAAAAAHHHHH PORCO PIECK MAGATH SAVE MEEEE

Attached: ragetitan.png (948x1860, 2.01M)

i have decided im not gonna watch the anime after the midnight sun happens. im not interested seeing hanji without moblit anymore also being reminded about how "that" group made me uncomfortable with following the series and how quick they wanted hanji to move on. lol.

ok

>and how quick they wanted hanji to move on
But thats the fucking point of the series and Hanji literally says she lost hundreds of comrades. I guess this must be hanpetos

CHADHOLT

Attached: BEROTOTO.jpg (960x1200, 144K)

sounds like hanpetos

honestly his little self-justification monologue before the transformation last episode made me like his character 3x more than I did previously. What a beautifully haunting moment.

The fuck is EH?

Them.

Attached: Royal_protector.jpg (1200x1800, 265K)

canada

She sometimes posts here pretending Hanjo only had Moblit when in her private life she was very close to Erwin, manlet and Mike.

Attached: Rivaille.jpg (800x1146, 224K)

hope LH happens just to see the meltdown desu

take off hoser!

i still remember their messages back when it happened in the manga and i dont think they deserve any of that animated. hanji is more than a tool for your pregnant fantasies.

DAILY REMINDER TO KILL (((MARLEY)))FAGS
ALL (((MARLEY)))SYMPATHIZERS GET THE GAS

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Based

What if in my fantasies Hange is the one impregnating manlet?

Attached: 74714291_p3.jpg (333x602, 46K)

who?

Is Zeke the cutest thing ever?

Attached: Cute Sieg.jpg (800x1130, 119K)

This seems like it'll be my favorite Linked Horizon song.
My current favorite are Kakumei no yoru ni and Nigetsugo no kimi he.

I admit I am one of the people who was shitting on it when it first came out but now I fucking love this song.

Does that mean LH won't make the song for Marley arc?

Oldvi

Would all of BRAZ be able to stand back and let Eren get tortured and eaten if the first abduction attempt was successful?

Attached: FT edit.jpg (1094x615, 62K)

Yes which is why none of them deserve mercy

it could be neat if the presentation of the whole series is changed around to really emphasize the shift of setting and perspective, but i kinda doubt they'll fuck with the formula

Who knows, they are capable of shaking things up after all given Red Swan was the first OP for this season. I think it'd really drive home the major change within the series if the next OP drops the patriotic vibe

Either that or go all the way and make the OP look & sound like in-universe propaganda for ironic effect

There's so much shit they could potentially do it's exciting as hell, if there's one thing the show's been surprisingly consistent with it's how top-tier the OP's all are even if some took more time to grow on you than others.

That could be really cool for all the Marley stuff

No no not again with this bullshit that made last month's wait so much harder. Whoever was behind the Golden week early spoilers meme needs to die

Attached: 632432.png (706x392, 295K)

This song really took some time to grow on me but I like it now. I think it's that the visuals in the OP are slow-motion that it was throwing me off.

>This autist has made hundreds of the same shitposts for at least 4 years
It’ll be so satisfying to see you livestream your suicide in about a year, you sad fucker.

Attached: D4A629B6-015F-45FD-8A69-7A9F3C4DF3FB.jpg (750x680, 199K)

REMINDER ANNIE WITHIN 3 CHAPTERS

wait, 4 years?

Where are Benji and Allahfag going to go when this series is over?

Hey Attackonweeb

Yeah.
Here’s the earliest result I found on the archive.

Attached: 09BB45BA-C81F-4D2E-8474-40F8037BD479.jpg (647x285, 87K)

My favorite part, too. They fucking NAILED IT

Attached: bounce8.gif (500x609, 396K)

>that part where the vocals kick in when Bert flees the fight with Mikasa

Attached: fjvt2tm2kgo21.png (750x1000, 224K)

Hahaha oh wow

The ost for this ep was so fucking good.
What other tracks are going to get a remixed return?

Reminder that the translation was butchered in the manga

how long have we been here
how much longer until it all ends

Attached: 1555921985905.png (564x542, 108K)

Wow

>Golden week
>''meme''
EHfags are newfags.

What are the differences?

I honestly don't know how to react,
i want to know the reaction he had of the events over the years

Op here, wtf is EH?

newfag

It's been a long time bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLImJOIl2D8

Jean's VA is shit. SHIIIIIIIIIT

it's an expression to show confusion or not understanding something

I wonder what the very first thread for this series was like.

Goddamn I'm fucking retarded, I thought it was an abbreviation or something.

Attached: 1447025872578.png (159x228, 71K)

kek

Simpler times

Is SnK genuinely worth picking back up? I stopped reading when the rape ape titan attack the castle, mostly because the hype around the anime was obnoxious and caused me to loss interest because I'm a hipster faggot.

Attached: 1557262567081.gif (320x477, 711K)

I guarantee he either killed himself or has one foot in the grave

Name for ErenXHistoria ship. EM is ErenXMikasa.

still legendary

eren and historia. the most triggering ship in this thread due to the possibility of it might happening

Attached: 1544194090430.jpg (1280x1071, 431K)

no kys faggot

Yes it's great

This is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY

>Is SnK genuinely worth picking back up?
the manga? Yes. The author is clearly up to mischief.

definitely especially pic related moment

Attached: 1545742001087.jpg (600x1134, 117K)

No don't pick it back up. You're with the generation that called the manlet Ravioli and have no place here.

it's unironically one of the greatest manga I've read in years and if it keeps up with how it's been going recently I'm certain it'll be remembered as an all-time classic. It gets better and better with every arc to the point where you genuinely can't predict what's going to happen next anymore. It's thrilling

Nope

>you genuinely can't predict what's going to happen next anymore
KEK

Go on then user, make your prediction and screencap it and if you're correct I'll paypal you $20

Who is Em?

It's easy to guess what's happening immediately but the ending could be anything

>manga is always the superior format
Joking. It's just one mistake they didn't want to remove for some retarded reason.

Attached: quality_translation.png (1076x1690, 3.17M)

an expression to question or thinking

What CR does to the dialogue is fucking appalling sometimes.

0:36 to 0:41 is gold

go ahead and predict what happens in this fight now that zeke has arrived if its so easy

Zeke's going to scream and everyone who drank the monkey juice is going to shift.

Why does this work so well?

Wow, how did they even fuck that up?

This is the best. I loved the days of putting Guren no Yumiya into every song

Don't forget Steindo;Gate though
youtube.com/watch?v=lYXvo3w4_YE

capped. we'll see then in a couple weeks

Why didn't Eren say anything in the anime? Why was that Connie moment cut out? Why were two lines from Annie removed? The fuck are they thinking

Attached: missing dialogue.png (1079x1665, 3.61M)

next episode you dumbass

Gonna watch bert bomb again

CAN'T YOU FUCKING EHFAGS GO FUCK YOURSELFS? ALWAYS SHITTING EVERYTHING

THIS.

so this shit ends soon right? I never really watched or read it but was thinking about reading it in one go once it finishes.

>so this shit ends soon right?

Always a classic

It was awesome

Attached: 1557062786953.jpg (405x480, 47K)

beautiful times

This most likely ends around first months of next year though

Do we know anything about who's working on the next few eps? The quality has been alright but a bit lacking in some places, I hope the next few eps are when the quality will ramp up

This is a international treasure. Something for the future generations to look back on and draw inspiration from.

Hey guys hunterchad here I just wanted to let you all know that SnK is actually better then hxh. I thought about it for a while but this is the truth.

Attached: 1556499499697.png (202x262, 68K)

based hunterchad
hxh is still my 2nd favourite shounen

>dead thread
What went wrong?

EHfags, they're the worst aren't they

shitty series

it's 3 am fucker

As an EHfag, I can confirm that I am the worst

Manga gets very good and keeps getting better.

Araki

>Steals your traumatized battle loli

Attached: 1529152140247.jpg (689x1080, 333K)

Trash imposter

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

Why doesn't the colossal titan lift

Attached: BertoltW.png (142x161, 23K)

Dead series
Dead thread

Attached: 115D9D57-9C31-4772-9EA0-99A7A21814EC.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Based, SnK is for brainlet we who are shipperfags

Based and hunterpilled

Guys I read the recent chapters of the manga and I just have to say that this is why hunterxhunter is a better anime. I will be watching that anime from now on because I realized that SnK is full of shipperfags and brainlets. I encourage others to join

>brainlet
that is because plotfags are tired of people calling them shipperfag. that why they left and there are alot of brainlets because of that

You stole a Clefairy doll.

To be fair just looking at this thread it’s full of shipperfags, plus SnKtards raid other threads everyday even worse than OPtards and hiatusxhiatus kids do

How is this effective in any way? he shouldn't have been able to break it like that, right? especially because Porco is against it.

Sorry we were too busy having sex.

t.

Attached: 72752980.png (902x890, 223K)

Why should it?

I really hope they don’t mess up this scene. This is one of my favorite scenes in the manga and I’m so worried it won’t live up to my expectations in the anime

His arms look weird and lanky

Relax Eren

Hey user I recently went through the same thing, SnK is garbage and it was a decent starter anime but seeing some of the better anime and manga out there like OP MHA and HXH I realized how mediocre this show was and how it’s no better than BC or Naruto

no

Attached: 1545133612367.jpg (611x764, 147K)

Dead series
Dead thread

Attached: 68362369-5945-48C5-9BBC-67979CE1D7C6.jpg (750x894, 136K)

>
is hunter x for like kids?

>brainlets still trying to kill the thread

Attached: images (13).jpg (537x572, 18K)

No SnK is

Stooop!!
Sex is bad!!!

>Narutards and Huntards SEETHing at the fact of SNK being far better than both of them and being one of the best written stories off all time in fiction with the possibility of getting a kino ending, something which the other two lack.
Cry more.

Attached: 1556554650709.png (336x479, 224K)

Attached: D11A2D54-29E4-4C29-8D95-AF27E596966A.png (820x460, 589K)

No you shouldn't, you're a pleb.

Your sales betray you user
COPE

Is there a ship more cute and canon than LH?

>sales
SnK sells great though.

Only if you're a Reinerfag.

>he shouldn't have been able to break it like that, right?
can you break a walnut without a nutcracker?
>especially because Porco is against it.
animals with massive bite forces like crocs are built for closing and staying closed, and as a result can be kept closed with ease with a little outside force.
even for the average human, it's far easier to bite down than open up with respective forces applied. you can test this yourself

>Shipperfags in my thread
You’re not a real SnKbro gtfo my thread

how were you able to learn to speak and write

No. Now get lost.

>a well crafted and engaging story doesn't sell as well as battleshonen autism aimed at dopamine junkies
whoda thunk it

Attached: IMG_9065.png (1051x1322, 997K)

a nutcracker uses leverage though, but it's not like scene challenges the suspension of disbelief or anything

No it’s because your show is sorry and nobody buys that “muh family was killed now I have to get revenge” bullshit cliche.

Attached: 67082D38-21E2-49C9-976E-F864AE870ECA.jpg (750x390, 359K)

Based and this

"Muh ocean" ruined SnK. The downhill started there.

>Attack on Titan, 90 million sales, 28 volumes
>HunterxHunter, 72 million sales, 36 volumes
Nani the fuck senpai?

There was a slight (actually big) downhill due to the serumbowl but the following arc restored the hype

Attached: 1542931528406.jpg (1440x1052, 298K)

>muh family was killed now I have to get revenge
At least attempt to hide the fact that you haven't read the manga past season 1

Also
>Posting anime as proof

>if a manga sells it's undeniably because of its quality

Attached: nonsense.png (307x285, 31K)

>claim sales are bad
>get shown you are wrong
>move the goalposts
user...

>using the animation quality to shit talk the manga
200 IQ plays

You aren't fooling anyone huntercuck. I have seen you faggots averaging the volume sales to act superior in Bleach threads but the fact that you can't do that here infuriates you.

Attached: 1556833813285.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Most of the shitposters's only exposure to the series was season 1 years ago, so I don't blame them for thinking its a basic bitch babby's first edgy military series. We should be encouraging them to give it a second go

I don't need people like that though and neither does anyone else.

This. These people judge books by their covers. While also claiming that a battleshonen with no cohesive story to tell is somehow better.

Shitgeki no Poopan doesn't even have creative covers to judge it by.

Attached: Tome 28.jpg (955x1437, 682K)

Just like you fags do with hunterxhunter. I’m going to be honest I didn’t finish season one. I got to the part where Eren transformed for the first time and went to finish watching Black Clover. Seeing this edgelord fan base makes me not want to finish it seeing all the shipperfags.

>Starts blowing up on his friends/antagonizing them
>AMJ start putting up their guard against him
>All the things he says are being passively dismissed or countered by rational thinking
He's going to do something so fucking stupid, that even his friends won't accept, isn't he?

Attached: 029.jpg (1066x1600, 430K)

At least Isayama didn't plagiarize another artist.

Oh man I sure enjoyed that story about ants which had nothing to do with Gon finding his dad or anything else for that matter. HxH is a series of events happening for no particular reason and with nothing tying it all together. It also has some compulsory need to constantly one-up itself in terms of adversaries the protagonist faces like it's a fucking video game with levels to go through. Anyway, enjoy your next chapter. I'm sure it'll be out this year.

>Just like you fags do with hunterxhunter
But I own all 35 volumes of HxH. The fuck are you whining at me for?

I love HxH to death but I fucking hate all these hunterfags that plaig these threads, go make your own threads instead of hijacking others cuz you're insecure about your series.

How can I judge it by its cover when I sat through the slog that is its 2011 anime? Which is, as far as I've been told, a faithful adaptation of the manga. And the reasons I dislike it wouldn't be any different if I were to read it. It just has no story. Things happen for the sake of happening. I don't give a flying fuck about some ants because those have nothing to do with finding Ging. I don't give a shit about any of the characters because most of them do nothing for most of the series. Nothing in HxH makes any sense.

Why did hunterfags suddenly sperg in the thread? What happened?

Attached: 1556190223978.png (645x773, 24K)

Are you guys ready for a Kino experience this weekend? Or are they going to ruin the feeling of this scene.

Attached: KINO.png (526x785, 353K)

Reiner

all the emotions of practically no having manga bottled out

It's just what they do, man.

There's literally NOTHING to talk about.

they are in every thread
that's what happens when you have nothing to talk about

Attached: 1555290700138.gif (500x279, 180K)

My last gf had no idea what was going on in the first half of season 3. Bitch was so fucking dumb

There was a thread earlier today comparing the 2 that just turned into SnKfags and Hunterfags shitflinging at each other.
Guess they're still mad.

it'll be competent but underwhelming

>CG horses and characters with a quick cut to Levi cutting Zeke "sakuga".
Yeah, good luck. Aracuck is hellbent on ruining the anime.

Calm down, Ymir

Attached: 8542563117.png (521x600, 189K)

They nailed Erwin's mountain of corpses monologue. Should be good

capeshit as ruined an entire population

I'm looking forward to the charge but I'm more interested in the soundtrack

>Or are they going to ruin the feeling of this scene.
does the pope shit in the woods?

Horses were already shown to be 2D you dunce

>everything is known
the Marley reveal has raised as many questions as answers

Why are animu girls with freckles so good?

Someone linked the thread

Is marlo ded yet?

Mindbroken Jeanbo incoming

Next or the ep after

Jeanbo

Attached: 1554813887311.jpg (540x540, 39K)

Mikasa will enslave Jean and Louise by the end of the series.

>there a SnK thread on Yea Forums about how good it is
>it has over 100 replies
Did I missed something?

Attached: Marik.png (713x535, 568K)

You SnKfags started running your mouths about how hxh was shit and started a huge argument in the thread that is still up. You guys sure like to hate on hunterchads for doing it but shit up threads yourself. I have no problem with SnK but when you start shitting up our threads we’re going to the same exact thing to you.

Attached: 14526B87-9A1F-4E0A-8D40-A537942B4670.jpg (750x596, 267K)

true kino transcends boards
Seriously who's the autist who keeps posting those? Absolutely based

The 2nd Annie fight is even fight even worse in the anime.

>Manga
>Eren hesitates for a moment, but quickly finds his resolve with some encouragement from Mikasa
>Anime
>Eren's hesitation is strecthed out for an entire episode and took him nearly getting crushed to death and remembering his hatred before he can get in the fucking titan

>J: Tell us what happ-
>C: EREN IS HUMAN TRASH JEAN GIVE UP ON HIM

I swear whatever stupid shit he does better not hurt Jeanbo

Why is Connie so dumb?

My poor user.

Zeke.

he's full of repressed envy and bitterness like all manlets, it clouds their judgement

Why did Isayama ask WIT to make changes to the uprising? The manga arc feels far too superior to the salvaged anime adaptation. Nothing helped to make it actually better than the manga, rather it did the opposite. Also who is writing the script? It's completely dogshit when it doesn't follow the manga.

So many people fucking complained about it when it came out that it made him self conscious about the writing.

poor yams

Manlet here, can confirm.

But the arc itself isn't bad at all. Slow for sure but it only helps the buildup to its climax. The anime version can't even be compared, considering all the unnecessary changes it did, all the skipped scenes and subplots. Don't even get me started on the cave scene. Araki fucked up bad.

Connie is right. Eren is shit. He took the worst decisions available and thanks to him a lot of people died.

Where is...

Attached: D6lXfBwUIAAd0LD.jpg (1200x628, 133K)

We know, farmer.

>Shipping
Ah yes, the pinnacle of SnK... NOT
IF I WANTED TO SEE A HAREM I WOULD HAVE SEEN OVERLORD OR KONOSUBA
This fan base has changed since I was last here holy shit

liner

john and kristie

But we don't want to see a harem. We just want to see a man fighting for his family and his people.

Will he ask WIT to change the Marley arc as well? Seems a lot more people complain about it than Uprising

Highly doubt it. The other big issue with Uprising was the length. They either needed two or three more episodes to fit everything normally or needed to make cuts. Marley should fit in a 12 episode season exactly as is.

There is nothing more interesting to discuss. Basically, we know the answer for every plot. Eren will betray Zeke and he also impregnated the bastard queen.

>impregnated the bastard queen
But I was told that the farmer did that

Hmm

Attached: 6D8C3C38-73E5-445B-80F8-CBD39FD2CD71.jpg (852x1240, 244K)

Read the summary of his blog post about S3 and tell me why that is not a usual PR bullshit.

>Basically, we know the answer for every plot
what are king fritzs true motivations
what are erens true motivations
what is the actual history of the world
whats the deal with ymir

None of that matters lol who the fuck cares anymore

oh well you got me there

revealing the final panel really hurted the story, but i understand it was a necessary evil

Sorry, but I'm supposed to believe that Eren is playing 4D chess and he will pull a keikaku out of his ass? That doesn't seem coherent to me. He's not that type of character. And his relation with Historia doesn't make any sense.

Maybe that will happen, I'm not saying the opposite. But it's dumb.

>what are king fritzs true motivations
Atoning for his race's sins

>None of that matters

Yea Forums has eternal generals so it makes sense that it shares posters with a series that's held a constant thread (with a few breaks) for 6 years.

>And his relation with Historia doesn't make any sense.
Why do you think it's romantic?

If his plan is just to use Zeke to activate the rumble then it's not that unbelievable.

AraKINO will save SnK just like he did in the past
Can't wait for the anime original ending

Attached: lewd.png (681x380, 214K)

>Anime original ending
>Implying Isayama will allow that
Araki is SEETHing so hard that he has to make his own fanfiction movie about not Eren and not Mikasa to cope.

Attached: 1555012299928.png (496x955, 506K)

Based. Mikasa is and will always be the heroine

Jeanbo?

Literally the most pointless character in the series.

But that's ymir

We're missing many things with the current information, obviously all of that will make sense as the time goes on and we get answers.

>Mikasa is and will always be the heroine
I know this is bait but Mikasa doesn't have the character progression necessary to actually call her a main character let alone the heroine. Historia, Reiner and Erwin are far ahead of her in that case. She is basically an action eye candy at this point.

>his relation with Historia doesn't make any sense.
he doesn't fucking have one
you shippers are insane

is this show still enjoyable even if you're spoiled on a lot of shit

didn't Isayama actually say exactly that? That Mikasa is the heroine, i mean

Don't get it confused with shippy shit, it's not happening. I just mean her role because i think i recall one interview where he said such thing.

Yes, I had literally everything up to Eren's attack on Marley spoiled to me before I started the series and I still loved it.

she will when based jap ninjas show up to bring back their princess

Eren will move forward, no matter the cost. That's why he's the only person worth rooting for at this point.

I don't think he is playing chess at all, Zeke was just the only man with a plan while everyone else was sitting with their hands on their butts and he is just moving along with Zeke's plan, hoping to salvage something out of it that may be enough to solve his problems.

>>he doesn't fucking have one
Non-shipper here, although I do think their isn't any romance involved, Eren being the father of her child is too obvious at this point.

Yes, the animation is great.

Yes.

Even Manlet is more relevant than her at this point

sure, EHfriend

I doubt the Hizuru subplot will be that important at this point.

SnK is really good on a second read/watch because you realize just how much was foreshadowed

The foreshadowing only makes it even more enjoyable and great.

You are too obsessed. Seek help.

nah dont think so, but ereh being involved with telling her to get knocked up i think is for sure

This. It's one of those series where the author actually did plan things out in advance from the beginning.

You know, what if Mikasa is the only element of the shonen deconstruction that SnK started as, namely the bland mary-sue heroine/love interested that is attached to the MC (who can't a hint, as expected of ragetard shonen MCs) like a leech with the reveal that she is actually a mind-controlled super slave soldier being the deconstruction?

>Eren being the father of her child is too obvious at this point.
This is insinuated or hinted at absolutely nowhere
Historias kid is the most minor plot point in the manga yet it takes up 50% of the discussion of these threads
You fujos are fucking vermin

>nah dont think so
I just don't see a reason for her to choose a literal who over Eren. Not to mention the baby is important to the running theme of parenthood and especially with Zeke's motives being revealed Eren being the father brings said theme full circle.

>Historias kid is the most minor plot point in the manga
user atleast try.

Keep seething, EMfag

well it kinda is cause we'd have to do the 10 years later part. Unless yama want to kill some baby? Baby doesn;t matter

>Fujos
>supporting eren is the father theory without crying
>ever
EMfags are seriously retarded

I figured that was the answer but I'm still bummed because it seems like the mysteries really add to it and you can never undo learning about them to get that first watch/read experience
I can't remember the last time I experienced a genuine
>oh shit I didn't expect that
in anything at all
I have no self control and the internet has ruined my ability to ever be surprised by any media

Post your favorite foreshadow.

Attached: 20 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 480K)

I don't think he truly planned everything out, but he did plan enough. For example, i believe that the wall titans and the fact they could be used as WMDs were foreshadowed when Reiner shat his pants in the early chapters when he heard that steam was coming out of a hole in the wall when the garrison fired at Eren (Foreshadowing his motives for being inside the walls), as well as the cans found within Utgard in a foreign language (Foreshadowing that a society of humans that had techonology at least analogous to the 19th century existed otuside the walls). However, Ymir sounded like a complete retard after the basement reveal, it seems highly unlikely that a small wood could exist within a ghetto (Annie's home) and plot elements were dropped like "Armor Braun", so you can't say he really planned everything up, but he had a rough sketch.

If you use pairing abbrivations, you're a fujo
The most disgusting thing about you is you pretend you're normal posters to try and fit in, you won't even admit what you are

Just read it user, it's great. Some of this shit WILL hit you even if you know it's coming.
Are we doing it Reiner? Right now?!

Thanks, this post by itself only confirms how retarded and desperate you are

Last episode, Zeke saying "lets end this cursed history" in a sad voice is such a great foreshadowing to his true motives

All those panels with Bert sweating. It was compiled into an image here long ago, but I forgot to save it.

I can't imagine what I'm desperate for apart from a board without you on it
Why are female anime fans so retarded

>want to go back and watch a specific moment of season 2
>end up watching a few episodes
>then figure I should go back to the beginning of s2 before watching the rest
>then want to go back to s1 and a couple of the OVAs but only start at the halfway point
why didn't I just start at the fucking beginning like someone who isn't fucking autistic

Attached: D0qp3f9UcAElnat.jpg (750x733, 40K)

Damn they were cute kids.

The first two episodes are such a great introduction to the series.

I want to impregnate Zeke!
>Inb4: t. Piku

Retarded and non-sense twists are beyond worse in terms of narrative resource, and as the time went by, I learned to appreciate the foreshadow stuff IMO.

Shitty shoujo spinoff incoming

There's still Kiyomi's plane

Eren and Carla screaming at each other really hit me hard. That was great voice acting.

My favorite part is the priest rambling nonsense and walking in the streets before he gets eaten.

Not him but I thought you didn't know what did EH mean?

The only deconstruction is Armong still remaining a faggot

Is Armin going to do something at the end?

Why does everyone always forget about Hange? Fuck that character is underrated as fuck

He will marry Mikasa.

Well it seems like he realizes Eren is still on their side finally, so maybe he'll do something based in this battle

Ugly trap.

Only save humanity like Eren said

In my opinion better than Erwin, feels more human.

Because she's also underused

Manlet is objectively uglier than Hange you fujo.

If Hange has a dick, I will take it. If Hange has a pussy, I will fill it.

Reminder that Eren and Mikasa are soulmates.

Attached: cute and canon.jpg (808x1287, 107K)

But Eren probably is not on his side, even if he betrays Zeke, he will most likely perform the rumble in what Armin is against.

Manlet killed Erwin and Eren dislikes Mikasa

Mikasa is an ugly trap.

t. Manlet

Attached: 41091287_305041563631340_4063977130348808964_n.jpg (1080x735, 53K)

Even as a trap Hango is a lot better than Mankasa, ErwLmod. I'm glad Mankasa lost the Eren bowl

enlightened opinion

Attached: aec3fed727e7571cbb0534686d5efa77.jpg (780x800, 269K)

>imagine being this mad and feels the need to report
I got it right then.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-01-47-18-1-1.png (720x596, 121K)

Mikasa never had a chance

Attached: ErenJr canon.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Hange is a beautiful woman.

Attached: 1541326129635.png (1029x3153, 1.71M)

announcing reports is a bannable offense

Manlet did the same to Historia back in Uprising.

Attached: 1451641035222.jpg (441x430, 22K)

based

What if Eren inherits the CT? It sounds broken af because all of his titan's qualities are mixed.

Can he really fight once he gets the 150 mts p.u

How is that post worse than others here? Damn ErwL/EMfag

Attached: 14a8ebe2464b5b2fed58466f43beb753.jpg (500x488, 79K)

We talking Colossal or Cartman, because if Eren's collecting everyone I strongly suspect Armong is last or will inherit from him.

I was talking about the Colossal

back to /u/

manji is a hunk and a half

Still better than Mikasa

Dumb PPfag

why he got heterochromia

He never forgetti

Attached: 156689897435.jpg (1243x1151, 189K)

And then you realize he'd act just as unflattering as regular Hange

Attached: 1492030170090.gif (385x213, 967K)

>More relevant than Mikasa
Even Pieck who is new has been more relevant than Mikasa

Attached: 1557273175685.png (584x890, 679K)

How long until the basement reveal?

Not Tumblr enough otherwise.

Being half royal isn't special enough

Until the end of the season.

Hansi is the cutest detective

At this rate poor Connie will be more relevant than Mikasa.

Hongo and Cumstoria ruined the manga, imagine wanting those two over Erwin
>Detective Hange
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hope Hongo died a painfully death

Attached: CumstoriaandHongo as they should be.png (600x852, 625K)

Come on now, there's a limit to everything.

Pieck is best girl

Attached: PieckSmilee.png (375x375, 164K)

Dumb Sneed

If i remember correctly, we're getting highschool AU or any other extra next month right? Or at least until july

I think we should

Attached: 1540481169312.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Zeke's plan is everything Eren has ever stood up against ever since he was a kid, and he was aware of that long before meeting him in person since Yelena told him everything about it herself. But he still chose to cross the sea and cooperate with his big bro anyway, despite knowing the consequences (Paradis being brought to chaos after his and Zeke's return).
It's pretty clear now that Eren didn't choose to ally himself with his brother because he had a plan, but because time was running out for both of them and the one other option Paradis could've relied on (and which the govt was actually planning on going for before they got double-crossed) i.e. Historia's sacrifice was an absolute no-go for him.

mikabros wya

Attached: arigato.png (829x679, 676K)

>It's pretty clear now that Eren didn't choose to ally himself with his brother because he had a plan
You mean that Eren agrees with Zeke's euthanasia plan?

Now that the burgers are sleeping, to me is getting more and more obvious Eren had even more personal reasons, because Historia is still in danger and still would be if Eren failed in the Marley operation. Maybe the pregnancy wasn't planned after all judginf by Yelena's reaction

perflat

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 40 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.15_[2019.05.15_00.37.54].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>making a new thread in the middle of the night when we're 15 posts short

>prepubescent Historia has a perfect hourglass figure with child bearing hips
What did they mean by this?

No? I said that Zeke's plan wasn't the reason why Eren chose to cooperate with him.

Everyone knows the reason but "nonshipperfags" will call you a shipperfag

I used to like Mikasafags but you bullied Hanga too much.

I like Hongo too though

Attached: 5f7.png (680x874, 274K)

Zeke deserves LOVE

Not without GLOVE

fake preview sex ed teacher zeke when

This would be a cool motto for Zeke's Condom Company in the AU

I misunderstood your post. Certainly, Eren is working with Zeke because he is running out of time but I don't think he has no plan at all.
My theory is Eren has a plan that he don't want to use before but since Zeke only has one year left and he couldn't find other alternative, he has no choice but to use that plan.

3-4 more episodes

Eren, please

episode 7

the canon

>t. 70 IQ

A necessity when dealing with Eldian asses.

Attached: 701518907421.jpg (228x741, 51K)

Why is /snk/ the only place where shipperfags pretend to be antishippers and why are they so triggered by it?

Is the maximum autism, there are more posts complining about shipping than actual shipping, while in other threads ships are ignored in these threads people are so tragic

Checked

based and checked

>Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities

I'm a fucking brainlet, I didn't even consider this to be in play

Attached: YES YES.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I swear i don't understand all this hate for the anime. I have seen hundreds of shows and this is one of the best produced and accurate to the manga anime ever, with beautiful work all around from the visuals to the audio, yet it seems like everyone here desperately tries their hardest to shit on it. I don't understand why the fuck, i can only dream about every anime adaptation to be so well made. The music and voice acting does wonders to amp up what goes on in the story and ever episode seems to fly by, with great cliffhangers each time. Is this hate just a meme ?

Attached: 1507993909538.png (327x300, 85K)

And EH if it happened is not even shipping the moment it can get linked to the plot. The ErwLmod is in HxH threads complaining when the first ones to say Eren was the father were hunterfags but she calls them attackonweeb because she refuses to accept hunterfags telling the obvious

Popular things are bad by default. 4channel turns on everything that becomes popular.

>Maybe the pregnancy wasn't planned
I WISH

Attached: 1550434247295.jpg (224x225, 5K)

i can understand doing it as a meme, but being serious about that shit seems like the most retarded thing one could do - basically cucking yourself from watching something beautiful because it's popular. It's literal self-cucking just to be edgy

And that's what this website is all about. Even if you liked something the moment it gets popular you have to renounce it or else you're a normie. And you're not a normie, you're part of the secret club! The hacker known as Yea Forums!

I'm not 100% why this pregnancy happened yet because I feel the common assumption we used to make about it being Zeke's life insurance (Yelena's side)/to protect Historia from (Eren's side) because of Rogue's speculation was challenged a couple of times in universe. First by the wine reveal, which happened right at the end of the chapter where Hange surmised that said insurance existed and that they had to find out what it was. It retroactively made the claims and theories of the MPs who were unknowingly gulping it down a couple chapters prior all the more dubious. Especially after the wine plan proved itself to be extremely successful. 117 further reinforces the idea of the sheer scale of that plan by giving out the staggering number of soldiers infected (300).
Second time was in 116 when Yelena revealed Zeke's plan to the 104th. The whole page about the pregnancy was weird asf since Yelena framed it as a way for Paradis to die out peacefully, implying it wouldn't have actually been orchestrated to protect Zeke but in preparation for the euthanasia if it indeed was part of ZY's plans, and which already by itself throws Rogue's theory in the gutter. The problems with that assumption have already been pointed out though: if the pregnancy was planned by ZY from the start, then Ye clearly ommitted her involvement in it and her wording ("luckily"? "blessed with an heir"?) is all the more questionable. Moreover, it would imply Historia somehow went along with this plan on hooded-kun's (we all know it's Eren) advice, which would be completely OOC (both for Historia and for Eren who's against it) and which Yelena made no mention of either, despite having the perfect occasion to do so. Last but not least is why would Zeke still question whether Eren agrees with his euthanasia plan if he already went as far as getting the Queen pregnant on Yelena's suggestion in preparation of said plan?

tl;dr I feel ZY's involvement in the pregnancy has itself become debatable.

should i upload episode 16?

Sure. Just omit the spicconese subtitles this time.

>Attack on Titan gets high quality adaptation
>Meanwhile, Berserk still getting absolutely cucked with 100% shitty CG

Attached: Gutsu smile.jpg (204x246, 15K)

Yeah I feel like Yelena rejects the idea that the pregnancy is suspicious, more so if Eren is the dad that means the betrayal would be even more obvious. Also Historia popping kids doesnt make too much sense, is easier to just have one (two, maximum) and make her a mindless titan for 50 years, that way her heirs wont have to suffer so much.

Isayama has never gone on hiatus and his manga is finishing while remaining massively popular. Miura killed his own manga and it still has years before completion. Berserk might never be finished.

I do think he has a plan too, actually. My guess is that he came to a point where he believed Hange's idea (which was the only thing left they could potentially place their hopes in to avoid having to resort to the 50 year plan) would lead nowhere, whether in the months that passed between the train flasback and the railroad opening ceremony or during the ceremony itself. Which would be why he agreed to meet with Yelena, because he was pressed for time, most likely anxious about the danger Marley represented as well (which he already expressed in 106 after the first contact with the volunteers) and desperate to find something else. I can only imagine how much worse he must have felt when he actually learned about Zekes true intentions, since he was pretty much on his own to find a permanent solution for Paradis that wouldn't require a sacrifice he wasn't willing to make.

Reiner's jetpack*

No it wasn't. Same with that retarded bullshit audio for the last chapter in two months. Fuck casuals, fuck FUCK THEM all. What the fuck is wrong their mentality

Attached: RzLJ.png (195x195, 51K)

*left with his W