Dragon Ball Super

Say something nice about DB's protagonist.

Attached: e.png (657x2292, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4AkVGd3rzg&feature=youtu.be&t=105
twitter.com/GovetaXV/status/1128308095564705793
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
youtube.com/watch?v=SMG7mzK5LZY
youtube.com/watch?v=xMA4SoUa5YA
youtu.be/uIeFkWVjhJA
youtu.be/VwlRdcIt9yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Much more enjoyable in original DB

Attached: 1533807769671.jpg (852x504, 90K)

fuck toriyama honestly

>Why don't I go to more spas?

BITCH, YOU LIVE IN A UNIVERSE WITH DRAGON BALLS

Taller and stronger than Vegeta.

ENTER Marcello

Attached: evil_marcello__dragon_quest_viii_x_serie__by_miguexe_dc4f3xh-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

She apparently doesn't know they even exist considering she worries that her son could die in a world where Death has actually zero meaning.
Hell even being erased from existence has no meaning anymore.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 188K)

Shouldn't have tricked him into marriage

caption this

Attached: fuck my sister.jpg (1130x945, 179K)

Doki doki x Waku waku

god i wish i was 17 rn

Soon.

Attached: Soon_.jpg (958x561, 252K)

>oh no! why didn't I go to more spas?!
that's the author of lady red alright

Attached: toriyama-akira-image.jpg (300x297, 9K)

JewnanagokissmywifeorillfuckyoursisterNOOOOOWWWW

Soon.

Attached: 345534534534543.gif (540x304, 1.64M)

Attached: 31685876.png (1365x740, 377K)

Why is it so satisfying to see Jiren punch Zamasu? He may be invincible, but Jiren already defeated him on the inside.

Also, since Zamasu is invincible, Jiren could hang him up and use him as a punchbag, on a daily basis.

Attached: 1554846268438.jpg (735x987, 65K)

Attached: RjedgAK.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

I fucking love his voice and those manly short grunts he does when he punches Cuckmasu. Hes such a chad

Attached: BITCHMASU.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

All hail LORD FRIEZA-SAMA, FIRST OF HIS NAME, GALACTIC EMPEROR, VANQUISHER OF DIRTY MONKEYS, QUELLER OF NAMEKIAN FILTH, CONQUERER OF JIREN THE GAY IN PARTICULAR AND THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER IN GENERAL, LONG MAY HE REIGN

Attached: Emperor Chaddius Freezus.jpg (580x830, 153K)

>replying to himself
So fucking pathetic.

I really like the two or three scenes where they show him as a skilled fighter and not just autistically punching everything.

Why are Freezatwinks so obsessed with Jobren?

The amount of butthurt and shitposting he causes is very lulzy.

It was a really cool moment for Freiza when he came through in the end and threw that jobber out of the ring with WAKU.

Attached: 1557832139052.jpg (680x384, 25K)

How do i go back to being a virgin, DBfriends? Being on a chad on this board is tiring

so fat

He's the embodiment of hard work.

Yeah 'hard work' just like Naruto

Fuck naruto and fuck you.

Based and Based

yeah imagine how many people she turned to candy to get that chubby

haha

You know i'm right, both of them are born into this world with everything given to them on the silver platter, SS can only be unlocked by kind saiyan? well Goku's parents are kind so it's a piece of cake, Naruto is a nobody? not really, he's a hokage son and he has a beast babysitter inside him

lol no

*kills your parents unintentionally*

Attached: kurama.png (719x711, 737K)

Reminder to report this for offtopic

shonen rule
>no parents allowed

Is it happening?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-18-58-44-142_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1200, 214K)

I guess it's happening

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-19-02-38-314_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x604, 136K)

WTF what is Magus doing in Dragon Ball?

Set your calenders for May 18th, or possibly May 29th. The Super announcement IS coming!

I don't know anything about naruto but that bullshit about Goku's parents is head canon, Goku had to train hard to be where he is now, he's not like vegeta who was born with an incredibly high power level, the point is that Goku not only was a hard worker, he also was an inspiration for those around him, till a certain point in the series everyone was working hard because they wanted to be as strong as he was, even vegeta was able to progress thanks to Goku, that was the effect he on those around him.

Post yfw you're a GODlyCHAD

Attached: received_402490770574314.jpg (1440x889, 104K)

I NEVER WANTED FOR GOHAN TO BECOME A WORTHLESS SCHOLAR!!!!!!

Attached: l.png (342x184, 34K)

Based.

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

A new E-celeb making his mark? These predictions are getting out of hand, but if he's right of the impossible date of "late 2019" then he's going to become huge.

>My source person is also confused and we decided to just wait which is a proper thing to do rather than making people confused.
Reekdom and Ajaids annihilated, Goveta is /ourguy/

Attached: 1555764964492.jpg (710x1138, 75K)

>it's happening at jump festa bro
>they are just waiting for broly to be released everywhere bro
>late april bro
>early may bro
>just wait for goku's day bro
>just wait for toei's financial report bro
>late may i swear

NONO TOYOPACOBROS WHAT? THE TORIYAMA-SUPERVISED CHADNIME COMPLETELY OVERSHADOWING THE COMIC? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 day closer to Buu's defeat againstbThe Planet Eater

Attached: 56213878_2269373849982542_1646090030399162776_n.jpg (480x480, 56K)

BIG

POWER

Attached: Buu-in-Dragon-Ball.jpg (1800x900, 72K)

The dick eater*
And no, one more chapter until he is finally defeated and gone for good

AAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME TORIYAMA SENSEI NO ONE WANTS TO READ MY SHITTY FICTION

WEAKER THAN THE WEAKEST BUU OH NO NO NO

Attached: stronger than moro.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U4AkVGd3rzg&feature=youtu.be&t=105

what a crock of bullshit.

Drinking that water to beat daimao was real hard work

that 33x zenkai on namek was hard work

ssg ritual was hard work.

THe only reason he's as as strong as he is is cause of saiyan genetics, otherwise he'd be another tenshinan foh

>i-its l-late 2019 this time
ecelebs are pathetic

So... I'm kinda bored again. Any small request to do if I don't feel that bad today?

Attached: Vegeta shows his God form to Molo.png (964x1400, 1.08M)

>that 33x zenkai on namek was hard work
not that user but that spaceship training to namek was legit hard work, the post-ginyu zenkai was an asspull tho

For environment's colors I wanted something slightly different to Namek's colors since New Namek is a similar (but still different) planet so I ignored the colors Toriyama used for the original manga and went with the more yellowish colors he uses in modern illustrations of Namek (since it's the closest thing to Toriyama ever coloring the new Namek).

Attached: 2019_0117_wx.jpg (1200x630, 566K)

Garbage.

>Leaked Vegetto vs Zamasu
>Leaked Zeno erasing Zamasu
>Leaked Freeza coming back
>He was the only one
>Nobody trusted him
Goveta is based, retard.

Not him but the narration said that training was that effective because Goku became aware of the "zenkai" effect and spammed it by overtraining himself, in that sense it wasn't different to other zenkais

>cherry picking
Nice job.

>heroes content is the same thing as super 2 headcannon

The post-Ginyu powerup may well be the most ridiculous powerup in the entire original series, not counting transformations.

Goveta is far from famous and I don't remember him ever lying

This page, make it SSBE

Attached: ssbe lel.jpg (1080x1920, 676K)

How stupid are you?

Attached: DB villain tier.jpg (914x2200, 560K)

>inspiration
cringe, goku is supposed to disgust not inspire, he toys with everyone's lives all day long

>B-BEJITA-SAMA, MY PRINCE...*Cough*…I-I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT…F-FORGIVE THIS LOWLY VASSAL, BORN WITH A MEASLY POWER LEVEL, TO DARE ASK YOU FOR THIS FAVOR…P-PLEASE *Cough Cough* KISS THIS LOWLY SAIYAN’S WIFE...

Attached: 1557820911136.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Explain why Jiren shouldn't be in cliche tier.

Sorry, I'll pass, I only color so I can't give him spikier hair/more muscles, the best I could do is give him SSBE's darker hair and pupils. Not to mention I already did a similar page months ago

Attached: Vegeta dodges lava(1).png (799x1128, 1.35M)

Because it's a Jirenfag who made it.
Just ignore him.

Based as fuck

>jiren
>joining the main cast
Are you fucking retarded?
Are you fucking OBSESSED?

>Becoming a good guy = joining the main cast
Okay faggot, move the goalposts then.

Attached: 78.png (725x773, 200K)

>Jiren was bad and now good
Holy mother of retarded mong

Heroes is made by Toei, spic.

Attached: 1549433633591.png (900x1620, 1.78M)

Toei the canon-maker

Huh guys, I think should probably read the whole thing before shitposting, according to the newest "leak" you are supporting Toriyama is writing the thing with Toyotaro so this hypothetical anime would be guaranteed to adapt a story made by Toriyama and your hated Toyotaro.

Attached: goveta ''leak''.png (587x191, 12K)

You literally called him a villain in your image, homo.

Enter Cuteifla! (affectionate slang for Caulifla the Cute)

Attached: Caulifla 307.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

??? So?

>Broly
>Fusion Reborn
>High Tier
Lmao.

You are retarded, I see

>speedwatcher
>youtube baby
Don't ever fucking reply to me again.

>Moro Arc
>made by Tori

bring back chadhan already, fuck waku waku shit

Attached: jn.jpg (250x229, 19K)

>Literal strawman

Attached: Kuririn.png (640x484, 310K)

>being so retarded can't even comprehend his own text
>avatarfagging spic
Discarded

Where you find this one and are there more?

Yikes, get a grip.

Yeah, I can see Broly becoming the new protagonist.

Attached: this isn't jobbing trust me.webm (542x304, 2.85M)

twitter.com/GovetaXV/status/1128308095564705793

Attached: piccolo bath.png (640x480, 362K)

>speedwatcher
>youtube baby
nice headcanon

>shitpost against Toyotaro and his manga
>while supporting an adaptation of Toyotaro's work
Are you sure you don't see the contradiction, user?

Not sure what are you trying to say here, absolutely zero sources claim Toriyama stopped writing the scripts for DBS arcs after the ToP and it's your own leaker the one saying Toriyama and Toyotaro wrote the story board Toei would use.
In fact, if Toyotaro was the only one writting the script for the arc and Toei used it that would be even a bigger "victory" for Toyotaro, I don't see how a Toyotaro hater could be happy with this, your post just supported my point.

mfw it only took a single chapter to make Moro the most based and likable antagonist in all of Super.

Attached: Perfect.gif (494x500, 993K)

17 and 18's motives were well defined, speed reader.

Enter Chadmano de Jiren.

Attached: Elhermano.jpg (985x554, 63K)

Sorry user, but Tori already debunked your headcanon. S-cells and having a peaceful lifestyle made Goku and the other saiyans as strong as they are. See, uh... Every saiyan? Broly never trained hard, is stronger than a GoD. Gohan rarely trains, then trains for a bit and reaches the realm of gods. Goku trained more on the RoSaT than in his trip to Namek, however the gains are like day and night due to his hax saiyan genetics. He beat Tao just by drinking some poisoned water and so on.
Training hard is the biggest meme in DB, only retarded "I got fit because I saw that Broly movie" muscleheads would fall for this.

it was literally mocked with that gag that android 17 doesn't do jack shit and is as strong as goku

GovetaXV is one of the biggest liars out there, so he's not to be trusted. Every month he says that he will be the first to post leaks of the new manga chapter (previously anime episodes), but when the time comes for leaks, he's nowhere to be heard from, he simply disappears from twitter. He re-appears only hours or some time days after other people publish leaks, and he just posts the same ones that have already been leaked long time ago. He has been doing this for years now. The only reason he has followers is because he is Indian, and you know Indians, nationality first, everything else comes second.

>>shitpost against Toyotaro and his manga
>>while supporting an adaptation of Toyotaro's work
Are you fucking retarded. Toriyama supervises the chadnime. Even if toyopaco leeches out of toriyama name for the chadnime to adapt it it still means the chadnime canon. Retard

Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

I think you should stop with the obvious "chadnime" bait if you want more (You)s. Or maybe you should just stop now that the current leak you support literally says Toei will adapt Toyotaro's work

>literally avoiding arguments because of a word he dislikes
Imagine being this much of a retarded cuck

yall idiots should stop referring to the shit as leaks until it becomes fact. Right now this a poo rumor, and one from a known less than reliable source.

Chadnime
Shitnga

>S-cells
>super fanfic
>poisonous water
There are no such as "s-cells" and Goku became stronger when he climbed the tower and trained with Karin the cat by trying to grab the water bottle, everyone became stronger when they followed Goku's example.

Chadmanga.

Based and redpilled

Attached: b22709ba-8e1a-466e-b120-6fa8ae6affca.jpg (1132x1026, 475K)

Attached: 1540874902551.png (707x415, 288K)

He got the timeline wrong. The water korin initially gave goku was full of shit, but went back during the king pickles arc and drank the ultra divine water which if he survived would gain a power boost.

That's why old king pickles kicked the shit out of goku, but higher powered, youthful king had an even if not in goku's favor fight.

Anyone who says super is returning is a lying piece of shit

>most popular and profitable franchise on human history
>not returning
AHAHAHAHA

Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful.

Attached: 20180813_103555.png (476x1568, 481K)

> Spic name

Attached: 1557756109863.png (530x530, 74K)

He fucks his best friend's wife.

Attached: JointPics_20180524_141536.png (749x1397, 697K)

>dbs anime
>profitable
pick one
if it was so profitable it wouldn't have ended and wouldn't have been replaced by the mediocre heroes anime

>made billions from epsodes 105-131
Try harder

In British pounds metric.
Arrancar

>no source
concession accepted

nice headcanon. bitchku doesn't even know what a kiss is.

Attached: goku is like a child.png (585x127, 20K)

"haha it was about May 2020 ;)"

She's a disgusting old hag. The only way she could look good is if she fused with the best girl.

Attached: Caulifla 1226.jpg (1024x1842, 304K)

>He's a Jobrenfag

Attached: 1557537006370.png (832x968, 699K)

BLACK.
GHOST.
PATRICK.
SWAYS YOUR OPINIONS.

Yes, but I don’t belittle you for it Mr. Slately.

>shitlifa
might as well fuse 18 with a giant turd

OHNNONONNO ANTI-CHADNIMEKEKBROS WHAT

Attached: asdas.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Middle of seventh grade field trip.

You didn't kiss Chi-Chi...?

HRRGGGGH NOW I'M MAAAAD! BEJITAAAAAA!

Attached: 1556816506084.gif (500x375, 1.99M)

See. That’s what I meant. You are not my son.

>Very stupid. The ONLY thing he said was 100% is 2uper is July. You guys are getting too desperate to blame people. Geek never said that the announcements are 100% in May.
>
>So i dont know what you’re talking about when you say he was wrong about other things when the 2 THINGS he said (2uper in July with Shintani style) haven’t been debunked.
>
>And Ajay and Geek literally share sources. But i guess if you think Ajay is also wrong with no proof and Yonkou too who has been established to have inside sources, then you do you.
>
>I’m finding this mental break down of this thread actually kinda entertaining.
>
>Imo, u can start blaming people after 2uper in July is debunked.

>Stronger than Jiren
>Stronger than Gogeta
>Stronger than Vegito
>Stronger than Broly
>Stronger than Zamasu
>Stronger than Frieza
>Stronger than SSBE Vegeta
>Stronger than Kefla

Attached: 6749946.jpg (640x640, 119K)

>Dragon Ball most popular and profitable franchise in human history

That's a strange way of spelling Star Wars, user. Most popular and profitable manga/anime probably, but franchise? Kek.

Indeed, which is why it's strange you posted such a shit picture of her.

>Billions of yen

Technically correct! 1 Yen = 0.9 US pennies.

>total revenue = must be getting a tv show
Not how it works. The anime struggled to get into the top ten towards the end, and only like 6 episodes of the last 40 were in top five for the time slot.

There is no doubt there will be other media related to dragon ball released. But that hasn't ever been in doubt no has it? We're still getting the shitty mobile game updates, we're still getting toys, etc.

Yea Forums=brainless people like you

Attached: Ranking-Fiscali-Toei-Animation-Anno-2019-2.jpg (837x363, 296K)

Who the fudge is “Bejita”?

YOU FOOOOOL

Attached: 1553719264108.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Faggot,pokemon is the most profitable franchise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises

>entire IP including all the merchandise aka Manga + games + toys
concession accepted brainlets

For all we know, lower production costs might make Heroes more profitable even if Super brings in more revenue overall. Either way, it all ends up in Toriyama's tax shelter eventually.

Attached: Bulma_goku.gif (500x376, 895K)

>The anime struggled to get into the top ten towards the end
That's only the KANTO share,faggot

That's not the entire IP,go study user

Attached: 222.jpg (837x373, 291K)

How would the series have been different if Goku ended up with Bulma instead at the end of DB?

"Speaking specifically of Dragon Ball, the series is definitively confirmed as the most profitable brand in all the sectors analyzed with a total of ¥ 19,942 billion (€ 162,486,000): a new incredible record and the highest total ever achieved in these years ! Specifically, consolidated Japanese sales are listed at ¥ 8.548 billion (€ 69.407 million) with regard to profits from Japanese Global Licenses. The total establishes a growth of as much as 2.6 billion compared to ¥ 5.949 billion (€ 47.27 million) in the Third Quarter 2019 and rises by almost 2 billion compared to ¥ 6.566 billion (€ 50.279.000) of the 2018 Fiscal Year ."
FAAAAAGGOOOOT

>I-I swear, the manga sold more than the chadnime!!
HAHAHHHA

N-NOO SHUT UP! LIES LIES I DONT WANT IT TO COME BACK NOOO

Never mind,this board is full of 14yo retarded that never studied economy and marketing.

>having taste this shit

Attached: 1500677696063.png (1342x849, 289K)

However you choose to cope with the breakdown the industry uses to measure ratings, that's your prerogative. Explain how such a popular show could possibly be taken off the air this long with the movie now far behind them for a studio as large as toei.

Keep in mind shit like attack on titan and opm had issues that were publicly declared.

Indeed, imagine thinking the manga and cards sell more than the most accesible medium

I miss the thicc women in Z.

Attached: JointPics_20180206_142151.png (1089x961, 785K)

>Pokemon cards
>Vidya
>Anime
>Movies
>Merchandise
>Other crap
>All this shit sells nearly as well now as 20 years ago
Checks out.

They wouldn't have gotten married.

Just look which is still going on
the anime was canceled due shit views

Because TOEI needs money,they are milinking dragon ball and a movie that follow up the story is very profitable.
Thanks to that,animators spent all the time to make the movie and now they need time to make new episodes.
They also made heroes to fill up the blank months.
In fact,toei made the "Dragon Ball room" that only operate with the DB anime.
These are FACTS
Movie=money
Anime=Less money but more merchandising

>ywn be with risu

Attached: 1453325149417.jpg (535x577, 75K)

>blatantly throwing statements around like a retard
Imagine

basado

>90 bilion vs 65 bilion
It's just math,that's simple
Pokemon>SW

can't understand why when digimon is clearly superior.

Here's more facts, the franchise made more money this year with the anime being off the air then it did with it on it.

They can still be good when drawn well

Attached: Caulifla 126.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Selling more doesn't mean better
I prefer pokemon,but remember that "de gustibus non disputandum est"

>singlehandedly keeping the franchise afloat
BASED Dokkan

Attached: dokkan.jpg (640x1153, 164K)

Because the show just ended. Give it a year with no anime, no new characters, and dying hype and it will start dropping. Dokkan and Heroes won't sustain the franchise financially.

Attached: 1545386865051.jpg (1722x1229, 519K)

Because Dragon Ball is very popular in foreign countries.
In spain and italy dragon ball is like a religion,but the dubbed episodes are still running.

Cute brother/sister!

Attached: tumblr_odf8d85xm11sljvkzo1_1280.jpg (691x900, 231K)

the Manga is still going on
they can pull shit from there if they need it

Don't mind me - just posting the best protagonist in all of Shonen

Attached: 1550071246989.jpg (480x360, 14K)

And that forgot when DBS wasn't running the franchise got surpassed by One Piece.
In ONE YEAR(I repeat,ONE FUCKING YEAR) dragon ball rekt and took again the first position.
In 3 years super BTFO a lot of popular series with a shitty anime.
Dragon Ball is too damn stronger,you can't do anything about that

Licensed out, they only receive a pittance for these. It's good but not great.

Playing the waiting game is fine. But don't pretend the hype wouldn't immediately rush back even if they wait three years.

>I SWEAR its because the manga and not the popular movie guise! TRUST ME
NEXT

It beat it in total revenue and only had a couple of weeks where it out paced one piece's ratings.

I love you ken, but its time to go to bed. Arguably part 2 is far worse than super.

It's still good,that's the matter.

>J-JUST WAIT A MINUTE CHICHI-SAN, D-DON'T UNDRESS JUST YET, BEJITA-SAN IS STILL ON HIS WAY HERE!

Attached: 1557803517053.jpg (1280x817, 153K)

I'm not blaiming the people that dislike DB,everyone can have different preferences(I love fucking trash of Mirai Nikki)
I'm blaiming who thinks that dragon ball is dying

HnK 1 > 2, that goes without saying. But you know perfectly well that 2 > Super. In terms of animation, voice acting, story, characterization, soundtrack and direction it isn't even a contest. And no, 2 good episodes in the Black arc and 3 good episodes in the ToP don't change that.

Attached: 1555386997548.png (320x240, 79K)

Gotta feel sorry for how much Goku tries and tries for Cuntgeta to do him a favor an he just can't get it to happen

Speaking about it

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-14 alle 21.45.44.png (876x62, 10K)

part 2 had like what? a single good episode? It also has retcons that would make toriyama blush. I'll give you animation and soundtrack though.

kek. based.

CHADgeta wouldn't even give gokuck any spirit bomb energy, why would he kiss that lowly peasant's hideous wife?

>B-BIG BROTHER, RAOH, P-PLEASE LET ME HAVE A GO AT YURIA AFTER SHIN AND TOKI!

Attached: C5F6q6p.jpg (1024x674, 54K)

DB gets most of it's revenue not from the Anime or Manga, but from merch and video games.

Yes, the animation is done in the anime. Good job! have a gold star

>It also has retcons that would make toriyama blush
Come on now, that's gratuitous hyperbole. Toriyama has retconned almost every aspect of everything that he's written now. Watching Dragon Ball fans trying to figure out exactly what is and isn't canon is utterly baffling. It'd be easier to make sense of Star Trek's timeline.

Attached: Hokuto_no_Ken_Jagi.gif (346x259, 1.75M)

I miss cutehan

Attached: DOVRmv3UEAEsegt.png (798x819, 334K)

reminder to report this for off topic

jej

>talking shit about HnK

Attached: Hokuto_no_Ken_Omae_Wa_Mou_Shindeiru.jpg (480x360, 28K)

based af

You don't get the point,user
The movie is 3rd ranked in "Anime movies box office" category.

And 90% of that merch revenue is Goku, Vegeta and Broly. Everyone else splits the remaining 10%.

No.

We all need to relax a bit

Attached: ripcloudmang.gif (500x338, 1019K)

Goku,Vegeta,Broly,Freezer.

goku still around

So Im right

Yes

Attached: Caulifla 171.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Nope,You are TOTALLY right.
The movie was successful user

The greatest secret in DB is that Goku is the father of ALL hybrid saiyans.

Attached: Hokuto_no_Ken_Faggot_1.jpg (602x1020, 268K)

kek. based.

what an alpha male

I am used to being right, you know with all the Jirenchad and Toeichad business

Lol, WTF, I know you and you're almost always wrong.

>The Planet Eater

Strangest drawing of Galactus I've ever seen, Japs be crazy

>I love the ikari form! It's really origina-
youtube.com/watch?v=SMG7mzK5LZY

that's Unicron, user

>blushes when talking about kissing
Why Vegeta so fucking cute?

Attached: maikiss.png (962x1400, 593K)

Is he a 13 year old girl

this looks gay as fuck without context

>B-BEERUS-SAMA...PLEASE SPARE BULMA AND TAKE HER AS YOUR CONCUBINE BEFORE YOU DESTROY EARTH...I-IT PAINS ME TO ADMIT THIS, BUT I COULD NEVER SATISFY HER...T-THIS LOWLY MORTAL ASKS YOU, O BEERUS-SAMA, THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION, TO GIVE HER BUT ONE DAY OF BLISS AFTER YOU DESTROY THIS INSIGNIFICANT MORTAL AND HIS PLANET.

Attached: 1557811303467.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

beerus only like cock.

Attached: 1514438346906.jpg (565x545, 78K)

>Passing senzu mouth-to-mouth

>Not using it as a suppository

Who is the strongest character Yamcha can ake on in fairy tail?

Attached: definitely by toriyama.png (664x718, 950K)

>tfw 0-2 against vegeta's son

Attached: 1557797451990.png (680x704, 419K)

All of them.

I like Jiren

>I know you
No you don't. Stop trying to identify your boogeyman you little cuck

I love risu.

I like Gogeta

I miss literally any semblance of muscle mass on any character that had it in Z

Fag

>bulma taught this saiyan about kissing
wholesome as fuck

Attached: D1B1aqzUcAAL950.jpg large.jpg (628x2048, 214K)

Cringe
Based

>Star Wars
It’s actually Pokemon

Attached: 60E0606D-9CDE-46E2-AA62-20B8B15D0580.jpg (828x1653, 351K)

DBS Threads... Home

Attached: 1557777184314.jpg (1242x1394, 142K)

WEAKER than Jiren
Thanks Jirenfriend

Attached: 1538284728825.png (310x166, 21K)

Attached: 1557672150267.jpg (800x693, 111K)

And Detective Pikachu will add a few hundred million more dollarydoos to that.

Reminder, that Jiren is vastly more powerful than Cumber.

And probably everyone really.

Attached: 1554846462487.jpg (750x616, 134K)

B-B-BUT AREN'T WE EQUAL

Attached: 1555296032639.jpg (960x540, 103K)

Yamcha can solo all the verses in this pic at the same time.

Please do it i need to shitpost like i usually do with the Kaioken page

best boys.

Attached: D33uzc2UEAEOIkE.jpg (1000x815, 107K)

AHAHAH EVEN YOUTUBE NORMIES LAUGHED AT THIS CUNT

Even them couldn't deny Jiren's tremendous STRENGTH

Attached: 1555715117907.png (235x212, 82K)

No user, DB Superman > DB Bane

>continues to spam and samefag
Imagine being this obsessed.

>smoking
Disgusting

user that's his dick

And eating what looks like a stick of butter.

>STILL in denial
Jiren is the strongest.

Attached: 1529793110603.jpg (670x698, 46K)

Who the fuck eats sticks of butter

>PEOPLE SPOUTING NONSENSE ALL DAY

Attached: tardku.png (645x729, 74K)

Thanks for proving me right, you avatarfagging spic.

The math adds up, you just gotta accept reality now.
Gokek
>0-2 against Chadgeta
>1-0 against Cuckren
>2-0 against Cuckza
>1-0 against sHit
Therefore, since Vegeta is two times better than Gokek it would look like this:
2-0 against Jobren
4-0 against Cuckza
2-0 against sHit
Gayren, Cuckza and sHit fans need not panic, of course Chadgeta loses sometimes so we'll have to factor that in.
Thus Vegeta is:
2-1 against Gayren
4-1 against Cuckza
2-1 against sHit

Attached: 1557778192700.jpg (960x720, 94K)

it's a straw

based and factpilled. any other opinions are cope.

Vegeta, apparently.

Better than doing my job.

Cope.

Attached: 1545886571873.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>BTW WHERE ARE THE STRONG GUYS AT

Attached: 1557866965849489.png (645x729, 76K)

>c-c-cope
Like a broken record.

hmm, they actually say "talking" not spouting. not sure where I got that.
youtube.com/watch?v=xMA4SoUa5YA

But it fits. You are still in denial that there are many of us here.
>p-proved me right
No I didn't

>B-B-BUT AREN'T WE EQUAL

(ENDLESS LAUGHTER ENSUES)

Attached: 1557081872573.jpg (848x480, 30K)

kek. based.

based

Yea, you did.

>that there are many of us here.

Can confirm. There's a lot of Jirenchads here.

Attached: Jiren the Chad 2.png (640x940, 236K)

SMARTren

Attached: intimadtingren.jpg (1561x835, 126K)

>there mere mention of the name "Jiren" drives anons insane
How did Toriyama create a character that can so easily enter the minds of weak people?

Attached: 2775443 - Dragon_Ball_GT Pan Son_Goku padm.jpg (2480x3508, 1.59M)

No you are just seeing ghosts because JirenCHADS broke your feeble Jobly-loving mind
BASED CHADS

Attached: 1541982123631.png (355x413, 241K)

And Jiren doesn't flaunt anything. Not an edgy design or wannabe personality. Bare to the bone.
So fucking likable

Attached: RESPECTFULren.webm (800x448, 473K)

He is strong.

Attached: 1547991860848.jpg (855x480, 59K)

>Pandpedo (spic) is here

You wouldn't have replied to me otherwise. You are the most cancerous faggot in these threads.

Post yfw you're not a Shitrenfag.

Attached: 5ry.png (600x660, 176K)

See, wrong again.

>If you defend yourself against my claim then you are proving me right
You alright there? Most of the time you are dumb by just going against CHADren but this is a bit more than usual

>wholesome
Kys you fucking faggot.

>doesn't deny it
What did I tell you?

S-stop BTFO ME PLEASE JIRENCHADS

Attached: 1530220094062.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>needing me to spell it out

Pathetic Shitrenigger.

Based Panfriend saving this shitty fucking thread.

COPErenfags
>Still thinks he'll be relevant after the ToP
>They suffer from brain damage, easily forget that he jobbed to base Chadza
>Insecure manlets
>Scared of Brolychads
>Experiences PTSD flashbacks after Chadroid 18 dabbed on him

Attached: recoome.png (640x480, 1.18M)

>resorting to using the n-word after getting BTFO
Amusing seeing your degrading

Attached: 1555423188155.jpg (1440x1318, 515K)

She wouldnt make that face at Jiren after he masters UI.

Attached: Jiren the Chad.png (681x899, 705K)

>all of this revisionism and wishful thinking

Attached: 1546226449618.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>Shitrenigger is retarded
Not surprising.

Based Recoome.
Of course not. She'd be laughing at how fucking pathetic he is.

>One of the few important characters that is currently airing in 2(TWO) mediums at once.
>i-i-i-rrelevant hahah
POPULARren

Attached: BACKREN.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

True

Also true but I feel like Nappa would actually smoke if he assimilated into Earth culture.

Attached: 1545731481671.jpg (622x622, 93K)

>he doesn't appreciate vanilla
fag

(JIREN TURNS HIS BACK TO YOU OUT OF DISGUST)

Attached: 1552088950570.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Cope

God theres a lot of coping going on on the anti-jiren retards' cave lately. Whats going on?

Right back to the same old shit, huh? You might be even more pathetic than Jiren.

>slaughtering people is okay
>smoking is bad

based

Correct. Specially in closed spaces

They just can't deal with the fact that Jiren is stronger than their favorite character.

Cope.

I like Jiren.

Based.

Based Jirenfriends saving another thread.

Right? We are based as fuck. Saving these threads is a thankless job unfortunately

>Jiren is stronger than Whis
Lol

>SOMEONE FUCK MY WIFE

Attached: 1557004903414.png (645x729, 1.35M)

Correct

Attached: JOBBER POWERLESS ANGELS HAHAHA.png (1440x900, 537K)

>stronger than Jobrus

Reminder that female saiyans are nothing but ugly dykes.

t. Uglyfla

kek

Incel

She's ugly too.

>finding monkeys attractive

Attached: 2535710 - Dragon_Ball_GT Pan.jpg (2496x1404, 1.28M)

Jesus christ panfags are the worst

Wrong, he doesn't know what Fuck is

Those torn panties look like cum dripping out

This.

based. although male saiyans rape them to reproduce.

Reminder that Piccolo is a christian
youtu.be/uIeFkWVjhJA

I like Jiren

Jesus Christ

Maybe this is why Toriyama got rid of the tails

Attached: 1557700422684.png (495x372, 111K)

You couldn't be more wrong.

Attached: 1555252229468.png (591x524, 245K)

Real question
I was thinking of how one would take some liberties and write Goku showing affection to Chi-Chi and his boys without straying all the way towards the Toei's more stoic interpretation?

Attached: 3d924f69272698c30ddfcf0665700a29.jpg (659x651, 71K)

Literally everyone does

I don't.

Attached: 560x315mv.jpg (560x315, 61K)

youtu.be/VwlRdcIt9yM

Nobody does.

This is a good reason to why Toei should make Pan an MC

Because he is stronger than your favorite character? PATHETIC

Attached: 1554708308452.png (350x781, 198K)

ayy lmao

Attached: Jiren.jpg (710x553, 234K)

Because he's the most boring piece of shit in the entire franchise.

>I don't.
Explain?

Punching them.

Attached: Tardku Punch.jpg (817x1024, 86K)

Wrong

Attached: 1552683891932.jpg (1024x640, 116K)

Nah, I'm right. You're avatarfagging won't change that.

You don't even know who my favorite character is, still, krillin is a far better character than Jiren.

Attached: kMK6p0U.png (1868x1440, 1.05M)

lol look at his "legs"

Jiren is the worst character in DB history, he's even worse than those stupid dragons from GT.

MODS!

>I-I'M RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG
Cope
>coward bald manlet
>was the first elimination from his universe
>better than jiren
Lusting over how swole they are huh?

Attached: 1534698932361.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>suddenly cunny
the fuck?

Why?

>You don't even know who my favorite character is
I demand to know, of this "favourite" character is?
>he's even worse than those stupid dragons from GT.
What does that has to do with a-anything?

>n-no Shitren is not boring!
Worthless spic.

>s-s-s-spic
DONE.

Pan in GT is far better kid character than Trunks and specially Goten.

Nope. Jiren had motivation and a character. As generic as they were, he is still a better character.

>no argument
Pathetic shitposter.

Because Im an avatarfagging spic. Cam't you see?

How so? She is just a toddler

>written as weak just to not overshadow shit bland characters with it's charisma
Enjoy your uninspired fanfic and its forgettable characters.

Attached: krillin6.jpg (320x240, 14K)

>N-NO YOU MUST ARGUE AGAINST MY NON ARGUMENTS
SILENCE.

>Pan in GT
Can you at least read before responding.

Jiren's voice alone buries that manlet charisma wise.

>still no argument
God damn, Shitrenspics are pathetic.

>I demand to know, of this "favourite" character is?
I'm not telling, he will maintain his dignity.
>What does that has to do with a-anything?
You know, don't pretend you don't know.

Stage 1: Denial

YAWN.

Pathetic, here you go (You).

You presented none though, what am I to argue against
Saying nonsense again.

Attached: 1542646133800.png (900x648, 398K)

Source?

>still no argument
I don't know what I expected from a low IQ avatarfagging spic.

Cope
>no arguments
>p-pathetic
ANOTHER ONE BTFO

Attached: 1526850195524.png (654x1221, 304K)

>I'm not telling, he will maintain his dignity.
So, it's a guess is it?
It's Tien, isn't it?
>You know, don't pretend you don't know.
n-no I don't.

>still no arguments for me to argue against
Get lost.

Attached: 1546917573358.jpg (1280x704, 61K)

Reminder to report the krillinspic for avatarfagging

I like Jiren

She isnt canon so you shouldnt even mention her

Hot!

>still no argument
How sad.

Hes strong. Other then that Goku is awful. Hes a sociopath who only feigns caring when all of his toys are about to be stolen. He doesn't give a shit if you aren't able to take his punches in the face all day. I guarantee Goku hasn't spent a afternoon with Tien or Piccolo in fucking years. No one is his friend for more then 10 minutes.

>jirenspic
Fixed that for you.

I almost forgot to do that. Thanks, user.

>I like Jiren
Ok user, we get it, you like Jiren.

Explain your reasons for liking Jiren?

V-vegetabros....

Because he's a short, autistic retard like me.

His strength for one.

Attached: 1526434523808.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

He’s a jerk.

Concession accepted.

Sorry didn't mean to reply to this but to this

We’re out of soda pop sir.

I don't know any character with that name, Panfig.

He has no friends and refuses to have one just like me (except for my fat co-worker)

I think he's alright and anyone analyzing shonen protagonists post-Kenshiro should be filed for execution

No. He cares for his universe and fallen comrades and by the end of ToP, his current ones too.
Cope

Attached: 1543521983113.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Seems really woman-like or really copefag-like not to admire a strong and succesful fellow man. Envy is the main emotion lesser people

Attached: the strongest character fucking ever.webm (641x360, 2.97M)

Attached: WhatPan1.png (640x480, 204K)

>get's BTFO
>no argument
>has to announce report
Pathetic.

Joblydog falseflagger

Attached: 1530628424045.png (342x316, 106K)

That doesn't even make sense, you stupid motherfucker.

Cope

>c-cope
Shitrenfags are so pathetic.

>Cope
Still no argument, I win again.

>Never mentioned Dogly at all
Why are you obssessed with him?

Cope

Attached: 1529656156016.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Jerenfags on verge of a mental breakdown.

>ashamed to admit liking jobly
Interesting

Jirenspics are upset that Broly, and now Moro, are stronger than him.

JirenCHADS have thousands of hours of meditation and have a strong and trained mind.

Attached: jiren_parents_assassin__the_evil_doer__by_ultimategamer45_dc2xqgn-pre.jpg (1192x670, 50K)

I like Jiren

f-falseflaggerbros....

>announce
Imagine having this little reading comprehension.
Sad

Attached: AURALET.jpg (1100x808, 82K)

Who is stronger android 17 or ultimate gohan both from super

Gohan = Kefla > Kale > SSB Goku = Android 17.

Jiren

that's kinda hot.

?what is going on here¿

17 tanked attacks from jiren dude

BASED

They are inside that heart black hole thing from the anime.

Attached: Pretty Black Hole.jpg (924x530, 47K)

>Chadrenbros dominate yet another thread

Holy FUCK just how intelligent are GODrenfriends????

Attached: jiren-dragon-ball_6055733.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

G-Guys we gotta come up with something to stop the Jirenchads, its getting out of hand and they make me feel intimidated

>ARGHHHHGH…T-THE ONLY THING I’VE WANTED MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS FOR MY BELOVED PRINCE, BEJITA-SAMA, TO KISS THIS LOWLY SAIYAN’S WIFE….J-JIREN, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR TRYING TO KILL MY PRINCE, ELIMINATE THE UNIVERSE THAT HARBORS MY WIFE, AND SHATTER MY DREAMS!!!

Attached: 1557807362860.gif (500x280, 3.54M)

By spamming

OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: UI Godku gets rid of shitty character.jpg (342x316, 74K)

holy fucking based

>p-please give me attention
Sad.

Attached: ShitflaTrash.jpg (342x316, 78K)

OH YES YES YES

Attached: shitku.jpg (342x316, 21K)

Based.

Attached: Bejiiiita trash.jpg (342x316, 73K)

Attached: Broly takes out giren trash.jpg (342x316, 27K)

Cope.

Y-yes master...

Good boy, I'll bring you some crackers later

Attached: Jobro.jpg (342x316, 21K)

Attached: 1556577287761.png (1464x1183, 3.18M)

>Sonicfag
Shiver inducing

Reminder that they are people lurking this thread right now without posting a single word.

Based Sonic.

>weaker than Cuckrus and Shit Buu

>Jobren still can't lay a hand on the evil-doer who killed his family
>Chadly beats the living shit out of Frieza after he kills his father
lmao

Attached: 1485629408289.png (1144x888, 337K)

What do you say to those cowards?

I am just waiting to see if anyone posts more like "Goku 18 and 17 are pressed together by the gravity of a black hole".

>beats the living shit out of Frieza
LMAO not a fucking scratch on Cuckza

Attached: 1555765272674.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

>wojak
Reminder that frogposting is worthy of report
Also discarded

Do it faggot

Attached: 1475162750399.png (584x717, 323K)

>Shitren

Attached: uytf.gif (500x375, 168K)

Hey. You can post with us, we ain't bad

Attached: 1529566011164.jpg (486x607, 40K)

I would prefer if 17 wasn't in the image.

Theres a version like that. But you know it and are baiting to get it posted

What was he thinking during this moment?

Attached: 1_JZrpOHLlpHRUOca434z63Q.png (763x415, 212K)

That's half the fun through.

>this faggot lizard can't even scratch me with that, what is he even doing

Yes
He is just there not doing anything, not fun. Krillin would've been a better choice there

Attached: 1541872939342.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

>shitlyfags are Yea Forumsedditors who use reddit frog and reddit feelings man images

It's over.

Attached: owarida.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

>I wish I was at home getting plowed by Toppo-sama

>J-JIREN!!! FOR MAKING BEJITA SAMA CRY, I WILL NOW FORCE YOU TO FUCK MY WIFE!!!!

Attached: 1522038320213.png (807x678, 880K)

These threads have reached an even bigger low. Impressive.

*Dyspo-kun

Attached: 1530488941119.png (1074x1834, 1.35M)

nice fanfic

Attached: jobku2.jpg (1178x869, 332K)

Who gave you permission to post again?

Why the fuck would a saiyan use a knife

Because it's hot.

Remember the other day when they spammed literal faggot porn? Pathetic beings

I hate the filler saiyan but the knife is a non-issue

Attached: dragon_ball_future_trunks.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Are you gay?

No, it's just a shit design, why are the saiyans wearing rags when they're a space faring race

So it's just a shit design for meaningless waifu pandering? Good to know, thanks.

Cry more.

Female saiyans in general are shit.

I didn't watch, only read the manga, and the only time goku inspired someone was vegeta, because he was making him constantly butthurt, otherwise he is constantly called out on being a piece of shit

>My PP FEELING WAKU WAKU 18-SAMA?!?! T-TASUKETE

Attached: 1557026205262.png (1130x789, 962K)

it sounds like he has just gotten the dose for the first time

Saved.

Attached: 1557441992881.png (297x312, 130K)

Oh god as Toeichad and Jirenchad I CANNOT stop winning holy shit.
I am going to bed with my 2 girls and my 19 inch pythons by my sides. Im gonna dream Im in the ToP as part of the Chad Troopers fighting alongside my bros Broppo and Chadren
Cya nerds

Attached: 3210.jpg (1319x691, 52K)

literally no reaction, based

Attached: tardku reacts to a planet full of life getting wiped.png (1276x2150, 3.27M)

Looking forward to a nude edit of her

>ctrl + f (you)
>102

Attached: 1537495486967.png (246x168, 21K)

>Admits it

seconding this again

>Thread about to die
>he saves it
How is jiren so powerful

teach me the art of samefag Jobren-sama

I'm stealing this idea of an Older brother killing his whole family, and his little brother trying to defeat him
and fails

MORE PETS MORE

I love Pan

Someone could fix this image and let out the ugly blonde bitch.

go away cucklin

>484 posts
>81 posters

Attached: 1471016998604.jpg (640x480, 39K)

That's too many for these threads

yes, 'Chad' aren't supposed to be given willy nilly

Pan!

Attached: 1555945163008.jpg (500x375, 18K)

Artist?

Bump limit first

Bulma should've took Goku...

Bulma should've kissed Chichi...

>Marcello
HE
KILLED
MILLIONS

looks like shit

DONOVAN
NO

So little

He’s good at fighting

Left is anime original made up by toei.

>don't know when Gohan was born
>when he spent the first four years of Gohan's life with him and Chichi, and never bothered to even meet up with his friends till the day of the Raditz incident
???

I love Pan!

I agree

Attached: 8939f7b6329eb87257f7516b188b8f59b979f8a9.jpg (900x1337, 360K)

Why are there two DBS threads?

When there should only be one!

This confuses and angers me greatly!

Attached: Panseething.jpg (480x360, 14K)

This one is largely redundant anyway

Attached: 218980c4bc33641346097d072f1d0b61cb8603e4.jpg (600x879, 105K)

me 2

you're not the only juan

Training trip probably. He also didn't meet anyone he knew in his years long training trip before the 22nd Budokai for example.