ITT: Series Yea Forums can't understand

Attached: 1557643557917.jpg (666x499, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/185998209/#186010582
nyaa.si/view/787810
nyaa.si/view/1013221
nyaa.si/view/1124119
nyaa.si/view/1105686
deviantart.com/keefertearl/journal/Why-Bleach-Critics-SUCK-582779819
deviantart.com/keefertearl/journal/Worst-Readership-Ever-628999747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SNK fags at least stay in their containment threads, very few times they shitpost in other threads
HxH faggots are obnoxious and should be all range banned

Ironically the cancerous fandoms on this board, no matter the quality of the series.

Attached: isekai_aqua_half_closed_eyes.jpg (925x1079, 134K)

All right, this is the second time you've been doing this. Stop putting that normalfag garbage near HxH. SnK is nothing but trash and its been getting worse for every chapter, while HxH keeps getting better and its going to revolutionize manga history.

HxH themes:
>Vietnam war
>pollution
>war crimes
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>capitalism
>the Rodney King beating
>overpopulation
>poverty
>communism
>utilitarianism and social darwinism

SnK themes:
>o muh genocide
>o muh innocent children
>o muh babbies
>o muh loli paths
>look, floch is a bad guy he shoots old men!
>o muh ackerhax
Snk's final villain
>muh daddy didn't love me

Not to mention the fact that SnKfags are only interested in talking about shipping and waifufaggotry and they never discuss the characters or the plot.
So STOP comparing a masterpiece like HxH to garbage like SnK.

Attached: 1462814310120.png (281x281, 123K)

I understand that they're both overrated shit.

Attached: 1551479930648.png (574x321, 88K)

Seething

Attached: D04EE040-85EF-4971-B127-155C1B272678.png (300x297, 51K)

how would you range ban all HxHfags?

>Snk's final villain
who

free rent

Absolutely based.
Snk nigs should know who's the master

It's true. I can't understand how those two are still ongoing and how much cocks OP has sucked..

No wonder white bois can't understand HxH.

its simple:
>light novel wannabe
>western blockbuster wannabe

>niggerlover
>iToddler

Based Hunterspics.

All right, this is the second time you've been doing this. Stop putting that normalfag garbage near SnK. HxH is nothing but trash and its been getting worse for every chapter, while SnK keeps getting better and its going to revolutionize manga history.

SnK themes:
>genocide
>Innocent children
>Babies
>Interdimensional paths
>shooting old men
>ackerman’s
Snk's final villain
>The literal protagonist of the story

HxH themes:
>muh Vietnam war
>muh pollution
>muh war crimes
>muh Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>muh capitalism
>muh Rodney King beating
>muh overpopulation
>muh poverty
>muh communism
>muh utilitarianism and social darwinism

Not to mention the fact that hunterfags are only interested in shitting the board and they never discuss the characters or the plot.
So STOP comparing a masterpiece like SnK to garbage like HxH.

Based

Attached: image.jpg (501x612, 46K)

This post was written by a woman (read: fujo) because it lacks any creativity or originality and its only parroting that other post (thats the only thing women can do).

Fuck off, Huntertard. Your series will never be as kino.

Attached: Shingeki_no_Kino_01.jpg (125x90, 2K)

Based hunterchad. I'm enjoying SnK post-timeskip but it's nowhere near comparable to HxH.

Attached: freedom man.jpg (400x342, 55K)

What is this? Kino for non-eldians?

>Compare HxH to that shit.

>2KB
cringe

Attached: 1556489501568.png (262x239, 88K)

>comparing a manga enjoyed only by fujos and shipperfags to HxH

Attached: 1447579055124.jpg (680x441, 79K)

This post was written by a low IQ shitskin because it shows a lack of ability to distinguish between parroting and mockery.

kek didn't know snktards could be this based

Attached: 1421202364528.jpg (528x543, 29K)

Have kids

>uhh uhh memes!
Shitskin.

based hunterchad

>that pic size
Fuck my bad. Time to shoot myself. But first, witness kino.

Attached: Shingeki_no_Kino_01.png (1060x767, 76K)

>hxhchads vs snkchads

i can't tell whether this is bait or not, honestly.

Based retarded nigger

Cope more faggot

Can someone post that huge image that's supposed to explain HxH?

Based literal nigger

I assume you mean this chart for the current arc.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

Why can't the west create such sophisticated world building?

Let's admit it
HxH is for shotacon
male shotacon

Attached: 19-05-09-17-50-51-863_deco.jpg (640x548, 134K)

Based son of niggers

I'm just saying why can't Togashi just make it into a novel?

he clearly doesn't like drawing

ban all IPs from south america

That's my and every SnKchad intention

Attached: 1546591772950.png (478x319, 196K)

Black Clover. I've never seen so many speedreaders ask for clarification in BC threads compared to other series. They fell for the meme that it's a "turn your brain off and read" shonen.

Attached: tabata-jf19-int-0.jpg (1200x630, 1.08M)

>wanting your children to suffer in this world

Attached: 1557503785050.png (248x222, 78K)

>getting rid of based DBchads

I surely do love posts like this, but you do know that WWII references are all over SnK, right?.... right?

I have to agree in the Snk part

This is actually pretty funny yet true.

Reminder Hunterfags are angry because a Zekebro called them out for liking disgusting genreshit made by GURRM

You must be extremely angry to type all this.

Are hunterspics this SEETHING that SNK outsells them with less volumes?

Their existence is based in SEETHING. They even waste hors of their life to "debunk" shitposts aimed at their series.

The character on the left looks fucking retarded so I never look into it.

>manga enjoyed only by fujos and shipperfags
So hxh

>I've never seen so many speedreaders
You must have missed the bleach threads

Found the skntard

/thread

I'm not going to pretend that it's some intellectual thinker but Hunter Hunter clearly broke ground for shounen with it's overly gay themes. Along with the abundance of clearly gay coded characters and traps (not just Killua's siblings), Killua is legit canon gay for Gon. A true story of true love only friendship could achieve.

Attached: 19-05-14-13-12-16-819_deco.jpg (527x736, 115K)

No, snk

Right looks ridiculous and shit. Made me laugh a bit.

Fucking based xdd

Yes, hxh

At least SnK will end someday.
And not because of the author dying or abandoning his series.

>be me
>decide to watch hxh again
>suddenly notice all the gay shit in it
>get sad for liking hxh for years not realising it's gayest shonen anime/manga
I hate hxh now. It's literally gay.

SnK fujos will sue you for rape after reading this post LMAO

>snk fujos
nice meme

There are fujos literally posting pictures of their bras in SnK threads. KYS

user this is literally the reason why it is good.
Go back to your shit shoehorned in waifu fest shounen. Togashi takes friendship to the next level.

Attached: fb06708377264435b4d502b5e2716ab8.jpg (600x408, 98K)

> literally a brainwashed-turned-npc saying kino, o its o so guuuuuut
>no actual thought process of their own explaining why
Guess this is really an example of how stupid the series fans are

When and where
Pics or it didn't happen

in hxhfags defense alot of people fall for their bait pretty easily so I dont see why they would stop

>not being selfish by giving birth to pets that make you feel better, and passing your genes on so you can feel accomplished

BASED BASED BASED!

Atleast I'm won't go online and defend some gay shit to Anons that are just annoyed by it. Yeah I'm glad.

HOLY BASED

Rly? Proof

The Devil.

Wonder why does Yea Forums avoid talking about the true shonen masterpiece , i see you guys talking about it a little bit but not enough hatred/love for it

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 11K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/185998209/#186010582

>36
Fat
32 and 34 master race

HxH has the best girl Pitou so its superior

Attached: 0c60b5536df4f703275f04717a23a43d.png (1000x1000, 891K)

Based as fuck

>Trans girl
Very progressive of you user

Well I think it's necessary to ban snk like mods did with Naruto

hunterchad here who has seen the light. let me explain why our ""themes"" are wrong. Togashi might have the certain aspects in his story alluding to darker and deeper themes pertaining to real life, but unfortunately those allusions are nothing more then illusions. In his attempt of copying real life such as the vietnam war, and poverty, and art such as Saturn devouring his son or pieta, he made pale imitations lacking the substance and importance the originals had. Ironically Togashi's attempt at being deep or smart backfired because of how he was unable to use his references in a coherent way.

I haven't read snk for a long time so I can't argue for or against it, but I've reread hunterxhunter for years so I noticed the little problems within the narrative. Still theres nothing wrong with enjoying something for being fun and simple, and the final stage of being hunterchad is understanding and seeing through the illusions of "deep themes" and enjoying hxh for being a fun battle shonen.

Attached: 1556489817382.gif (498x280, 423K)

Yea Forums never talks about real masterpieces, only shallow garbage like hiatusxhiatus

cringe imposter

Piku is superior and has a cuter nose.

Attached: pii wave.jpg (783x807, 116K)

Unironically based.

BASED

Peace

Attached: 47114825_267909817180772_5842608362190088250_n.jpg (480x480, 59K)

O

Attached: 1553747034243.png (550x711, 796K)

You're gay now user
It's ok

not an argument, red flag

Reminder that Erwin, Hange, Bert, Annie, Marco, and Floch were all never characters but instead just plot devices for Armin's consumption, both literally and figuratively. They serve no purpose in the ploy other than to propel Armin forward and put him in a good light.

Attached: SKRONK RONK OINK.png (352x15, 6K)

>imposter
>red flag
Ironic. If you were a true hunterchads you would calmly try to argue against me. That or simply listen to logic and reason like actual hunterchad's do. Way to out yourself plebs

Attached: 1446066141657.png (472x441, 139K)

based and actually redpilled

see

He's a useless waifufag cuck now

No, snk

You'd need to present an argument for us to do that.

Just kys you homo.

I prefer HxH over SnK but currently SnK is better

I used to love HxH, but after gaining enough knowledge on human beings, Togashi attempts at creating characters seem robotic and unnatural. All he actualy cares is making SYSTEMS and RULES. Every arc has this shit. "Characters" are just put into Togashi's games to play them, not to function like actual human beings (I wonder what game will DC be). I've recently rewatched Greed Island and 99% of what characters are speaking of are the game rules, nen rules and sherlock detective shit with occasional simple character moments.
Trost battle from the beginning of AoT alone puts a HxH to shame in HUMAN department. Yes, AoT has some world-building problems, but HxH has tons of those.
And I was a huge lover of HxH in 2009-2017. Considered it number 1 of anything. But it just doesn't hold well when you hit 30

Attached: Hunter x Hunter 1999 82.mkv_snapshot_18.30_[2019.05.14_15.10.35].jpg (720x480, 45K)

I'm pretty sure neither Shingekniggers nor whisperersXwhisperers understand Ten

Attached: soga btfo.png (795x1136, 799K)

Yes, hxh

t. shipper

>I'm too much of a brainlet to follow a complicated storyline
That's your argument.

not gonna say a word

Attached: x2.png (900x738, 1.09M)

Keeni was present in just a few chapters yet his death was more impactful than Sasha's.
How does Togashi do it bros? Is he selfish for not sharing his vast knowledge with his fellow mangaka's? Should Togashi hold yearly seminars as an effort to combat the lack of overall quality and nuance which are prevalent in the current manga industry?

Attached: keeni.png (562x394, 120K)

But where else hunterfags supposed to go? Can't be their own threads since there's no new chapters for them to discuss.

t. shipper

>I'm too much of a brainlet to understand a simple post
That's your answer

>no chapter means no threads
Nigga, do i have to show you the daily Evangelion threads?

go watch moe anime

No, snk

Based Enlightened Hunterchads

Togashi is actually a good writer and knows how to keep a story interesting and fresh. In the other hand, SnK is really just a directionless trash manga that keeps jumping the shark with irrelevant plot twists to keep the fujos and whales talking about it.

Are you retarded? Both are the best shonen manga currently in publication. Why do you insist on creating a "war" between the two fanbases? SNK is stronger than HxH when it comes to character development/foreshadowing but HxH is overall better at conveying messages and themes. Both are excellent when it comes to parallels and such.

Attached: 1520078474692.png (256x190, 43K)

t. shipper

>SNK is stronger than HxH when it comes to character development/foreshadowing

Attached: 1438911966177.png (342x293, 18K)

>SNK is stronger than HxH when it comes to character development/foreshadowing

Attached: Humanity.jpg (1209x7002, 730K)

You are such a retarded faggot. If you actually have a brain, please use it next time you post something

SnK keeps losing the plot and changing its themes because Isayama doesn't know how to write a good story. Before the Marley reveal, It was always humanity this, humanity that, the humanity should unite and fight to the last man to prove their will to live. And suddenly they are not the last people on Earth and it's just a war between two nations again. It's not apocalyptic, it's not existential. Whoever wins the war, the humanity survives, it's just another petty human conflict.

Attached: 1496533725388.png (229x137, 57K)

I should re-read HxH one of these days since according to your post I'm a shitposter. I might be wrong. Still, I love SNK and HxH dearly and I fail to see the point in making these threads. While the /snk/ thread is a lost cause due to the massive amount of shitposters, fujos, shippers and speedreaders there are some normal people who legitimately enjoy the manga and its plot without being retarded. I haven't been browsing the HxH threads lately since the hiatus but it was my impression that compared to other shonens there was a larger group of normal people instead of shippers, degenerate false-flaggers and such. Don't act retarded

Attached: uJmQZzf.png (775x457, 187K)

If you're a real HxH fan then I don't see how you can still enjoy SnK. I admit that it was interesting but it went instantly into the trash around chapter 60. Before that, it was maybe a 7/10. Now it's a 3/10 that only "this is my first manga ever!" losers like you think is good or has been memorable.

So you read a synopsis or something? Maybe try actually reading the manga

>HxH handles serious themes
>SnK also handles serious themes but I put O MY before each one
Try making an actual argument.

SnK is trash for normalfaggot scum. Its just another SoA effect. After this shit ends, everyone will forget about it while HxH is eternal.

>doesn’t actually address my point or make a new point

SnK has been a thing for nearly a decade though

>I'm a HxH fan but I think the generic character development/foreshadowing of SnK is better
Kill yourself and never visit a HxH thread again.

>posts shit

>SNK is stronger than HxH when it comes to character development/foreshadowing but HxH is overall better at conveying messages and themes
Correct.

t. Seething herotard

Attached: aahh wipe my ass janny.png (1289x1231, 287K)

SnK themes:
>ANNIE A STINKY SHIT
>ARMONG A SHIT
>FUCK EREN
>REINER IS GARBAGE
>BORT A SHIT
>MIKASA A MARY SUE
>LEVI A GARY STU
>EH A CUTE
>ENDGAME RIGHT HERE, BROTHERS
>EM IS CANON
>EAR IS ENDGAME
This shit is written for tumblr whales like you

Based. We should feed the gayfags to the king.

Attached: __neferpitou_hunter_x_hunter_drawn_by_watarui__bcb152a8dcccb243d707c679621af866.jpg (1400x1400, 857K)

I tried watching hxh once after a friend kept telling me to try. It's probably good but I just could not get interested in any of the character designs or art. Snk had my attention right away because I liked the military themes.

So post cool hxh art and maybe I will give it another chance

Attached: 1557528966059.png (400x502, 143K)

You’re doing a terrible job of making any points.

Nice dubs.
I don't know if you've really read the manga or are just parroting opinions but you can't really say things like
>Whoever wins the war, the humanity survives, it's just another petty human conflict.
I'm currently not at home to write a proper reply but human conflict cannot really be just considered petty. Or maybe you're right about the nature of the conflict, but it allowed for characters and their development (especially Eren) to shine through it. I don't know where you stopped reading but if you reached the Marley arc, if anything you should read chapters 97-100 with Eren and Reiner talking in the basement. He reminded me of one trait of Gon that I really liked, in that aspect where several chapters earlier he judged BRA as monsters and such, when he did exactly the same in Liberio of his own volition.
>anime
The manga is the definitive version. But yeah I agree the CA arc really nailed that aspect, and the current arc in SNK will be similar, I believe.

Attached: Eren_Zeke_and_their_followers.jpg (435x1366, 153K)

Yorknew is the only decent arc, Nardo did the early parts better.

Please connect the themes of HxH to real life events for me. Some I get others I’m not sure where you’re making the connection to

Attached: brainlet killer.png (888x1300, 237K)

Based.

tpbp
I love HxH now.

I hate how fucking EVERYONE in HxH is deductuve genius. It's super unrealistic.

That would be Darling in the shitstain fags

>this actually got published

Attached: 58C1E00F-AC96-42E8-812C-7AF6C98CB97A.png (640x923, 564K)

A bunch of text is not cool art. How am I supposed to care about this if I have no context?

What the fuck is that shit foreshadowing
>muh same panel

absolutely based. Good to see that some hunterfags can actually think.

SNK BTFO

The fanbase is terrible but the manga since the basement reveal never failed to deliver. While I admit some plot points are left "ambiguous" seemingly for no reason (pregnancy, but anyone who's not retarded already knows that Eren is the father) it will make sense soon enough.
How can you genuinely believe that? I'm even ready to say that everything before the uprising arc except for the serumbowl of course wasn't as great as what we have now. It was very enjoyable of course to see how humanity struggles against a stronger enemy, but I unironically already have the CA arc for this and I don't think any other manga will compete with it. You really should read what comes after

Attached: theta7tra.png (272x250, 40K)

>inb4 someone posts the slightly improved but still shitty version

Attached: dicks.jpg (89x76, 4K)

HxH looks like shit. All character designs are absolute trash

Attached: p_.jpg (561x1190, 281K)

How about this one?

Attached: 1506747156565.jpg (1066x1600, 343K)

If words intimidate you then you aren't smart enough to read HxH.

Attached: Brainlet killer.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

Watch and weep, SnK shipper

Attached: heart foreshadow.jpg (2146x1040, 397K)

Is that... furshit?

This shit could be said in two sentences. Definitely the best manga. Togashi obviously don't give a shit anymore stretching every thing imaginable

Updated version

Attached: Coronation of the Virgin - heart foreshadowing.jpg (1693x1105, 658K)

I asked for cool art you fucking retard

Maybe it's you who has trouble reading

Shit taste. I bet you're a "shitren" poster in SNK threads or even worse, a MHAutistic faggot. End your life

Attached: 1539624856085.png (258x334, 56K)

Dialogue with no substance
Reaching.jpg

Hiatusfags are delusional

>traAnon is a SnKfag
Lost all my respect for you desu

DESTROYED

>p-please my shonenshit is actually kino realized

B-but the volume version looks good

Attached: i_.jpg (1066x1600, 256K)

How about this?

Attached: 47D34585-8218-476B-B932-4CCE94B0FF46.png (500x283, 134K)

Here is your cool art, bro.

Attached: 1542991134565.png (877x1300, 201K)

People who fall for allusions and such shit are always the worst degenerates

Is that mickey mouse and the chick from dragon ball? Now I'm interested

Pitou is technically a worker ant. How can it be trans?

>muh rip offs
Please stop hunterchads you're making us look bad

Attached: 1556497771859.png (263x250, 62K)

>impostor still going at it

I bet you can't even describe what happened in the last chapter.

Attached: 1462391858851.jpg (500x500, 138K)

fukc off fake hunterchad

Latest manga arc is filled to the brim with text and very little art. But it's consistently good until the end of Chimera Ant.
Think I'll continue snk now, your heart is pure.

Attached: TadGIl.jpg (640x469, 112K)

BASED

Okay, there is a heart everywhere. How does it contribute to anything?

Why not just go read a real book instead of a cartoon for children?

See? I can pretend to be a moron too

Shingeki doesn't need to crib off of old paintings (aside from Saturn Devouring His Son, maybe) to be great.

Attached: rivals.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Fuck off imposter nigger

>Phagogenesis = Saturn Devouring His Son = Referenced in Chapter 382
>Darwinism = Chimera Ant Arc
>Oppenheimer = Rose Bomb
>Kierkegaard and existentialism = Meruem's Character Arc
>War drama = Chimera Ant

Attached: HxH social commentary.jpg (3820x2152, 1.33M)

Here I am trying to enlighten you but yet you choose be ignorant. I believe if you just take a stepback and look at hxh at a new perspective you might just learn something new and gain a bigger appreciation for the simple story togashi writes.

I doubt it though

Attached: 1557537189610.png (330x330, 29K)

He implanted a bomb in his heart, and thats how they defeat the main villains of the main arc.

>dodges the request to describe the latest chapter

Low effort impostor

Attached: 1554834208175.jpg (796x1200, 220K)

Attached: 09u.jpg (967x946, 347K)

Eren is a Gary Stu

Even fucking bleach or fairy tail can be described like this.

Yes, so what? How did hearts everywhere reinforce this?

>SnK vs HxH
Two pretentious anime-fags furiously circlejerk their respective series so Yea Forums can finally determine which series the most autistic fanbase. Amazing.

>GING A STINKY SHIT
>KILLUA A SHIT
>FUCK BISCUIT
>HISOKA IS GARBAGE
>CHROLLO A SHIT
>KURAPIKA A MARY SUE
>GON A GARY STU
>O MY RUBBER NEN
>NO CHAPTER IN SIGHT, BROS
>KILLUAXGON CANON
>TRAP PITOU IS ENDGAME
This shit is written for hameplanets & retards like you

SnK will never be artistic like HxH. Cope.

Attached: 1546550560401.jpg (1628x496, 281K)

Seething brainlet.

Attached: TogashiGod.jpg (2484x1204, 698K)

>artistic
I bet you're a fan of Snyder.

Attached: 1550832977525.jpg (1749x1647, 420K)

No one of that ever happens in HxH threads. We always discuss the characters, themes, plot etc, while SnK are only and exclusively about shipping. If SnK was actually good, you wouldn't have every thread focused on shipping and tumblr whales spamming pics of their "husbando"

Those poses aren't even close to similar. And are you seriously going to claim lying in someone's lap is some technique known only to high art?

Does anyone who's reading shitty succession arc still give a shit about what't happening? I couldn't see any characters or people, just never-ending detective shit and rules, rules, rules

Because it was in his heart, so they mention hearts several times, and that's complex.

That's like being impressed that a character named Denki Kaminari with lightning bolts in his hair has electric powers.

What's the point of that pic, subhuman?

So if I write a manga about a person who shits bombs and then start mentioning and drawing shit and bombs everywhere, it suddenly becomes deep?

There is obviously more to that than just "head on lap". Thats the Virgin Mary holding, the son of God, someone who was born to rule over humans and enlighten them with the truth and free them from suffering. Doesn't it sound exactly the same as Meruem's story?

>we never discussed shipping shit
that's a lie, fellow hunterchad, i found pic related in a hunter thread. also pitou is most likely a male, Togashi having stated that best "girl" is inspired from Hirano-sensei hellsing character Schordinger

Attached: be3e58231b7270fcfb835d17534c536f.gif (500x479, 700K)

>Doesn't it sound exactly the same as Meruem's story?
That sounds almost nothing like Meruem’s story.

Obviously.

>Deep characters
>We are bandits, we steal

It never happens. Go pick a random HxH thread and see for yourself. I mean we might get the rare fags talking about some shota shit every year or so, but its not a threadly thing like in SnK

Basado

So hunterfags vs snkfags war has started?...

...excellent

Attached: a.png (1798x1498, 220K)

The Virgin Mary had her son by a different kind of conception, the same way the Chimera Queen did. Meruem was born to rule over humans. Jesus was born to rule over humans as the son of God. Jesus was brought in the world to show humanity the right path to salvation. Meruem wants to fix the injustice in the world. Its very similar.

ironic..again. You're dodging my entire post because your afraid of admitting hxh isn't as smart as you once thought. For the sake of comparison Hunter x Hunter is the equivelent of Bioschock for Yea Forums or Rick and Morty for Yea Forums. Appears smart, makes you feel smart, but when you actually dig deeper into it, its not really that complex. But quit worrying none of those things are bad if you still enjoy them. Stop trying to deflect and face reality.

Attached: 1556560129865.png (524x524, 141K)

that pic is all about snk true plot
natalism vs anti-natalism

>War
Dude, SnK is nothing but a little ant compared to the giant colossus that is HxH. This is what you're dealing with here, kiddo:

>Hunter exam revolutionized manga and inspired the Exam arc in shounen that everyone now includes, like Naruto, MHA, Dr Stone etc
>Zoldyck arc subverted the "rescue" arc where Killua just leaves after talking to his dad
>Heavens Arena introduced nen, had one of the greatest fights in anime (Hisoka vs Gon) and we learned more about the HxH world
>Yorkshin was kino and regarded as one of the best arcs in all of shounen
>GI was an interesting training arc, we learned more about nen, Killua and Gon deepen their bonds and we learn about Gon's insanity with his fight with genthru (foreshadow for what hes gonna do in the CA arc)
>CA arc, objectively the best arc in the history of shounen and one of the best arcs in all of manga
>Chairman was some entertaining change of pace, nice illumi and hisoka team up, nice Ging and Gon moment. Good ending for the anime
>Succession War, already considered a history changing arc

What has SnK done except get a few westerners interested in anime and wear slutty Mikasa cosplays at cons?

Attached: 1552587114540.png (455x251, 111K)

Plot, you nigger.

Attached: 1542562613195.jpg (3308x1600, 1.6M)

Your right about the rule over humans part but Meruem didn’t want to fix anything considering how he still viewed most humans as cattle. And unlike Jesus he wasn’t sacrificing himself willingly

>shota shit
It's called having refined taste you absolute fraud. Maybe we should start gatekeeping HxH threads to keep casual shitters like you out

Attached: 4s92mQC.gif (500x250, 882K)

>My Wife's Son

>Hunter Exam was the worst arc ever made in the history of shounen
>Zoldyck's House was interesting at top
>Heaven's Arena was boring
>Yorkshin was good
>Greed Island was interesting at top
>Chimera Ant was retarded
>Chairman Election was good
>implying everything after that is even canon
If it weren't because 15 years ago I was a fan of the original show(ack when I was a beginner) I wouldn't have bother with this new version to be honest.

Good job keeping both of these cancers occupied in one thread

>Meruem didn’t want to fix anything
see

SNK will have a kino ending and be remembered as a milestone in manga history. Meanwhile Togashi will keel over/retire in 10-15 years, with HxH relegated to a footnote as something that might have been great if it was finished.

Exam arcs are shit and so are you

That would be rip all One Piece fans though

t. man who enjoys being wrong

Attached: grim reminder never ever.png (1000x3289, 2.63M)

Brainlet

>CA arc, objectively the best arc in the history of shounen and one of the best arcs in all of manga
Chimera ant arc is furry trash.
Only the last episodes are good.
HunterxHunter is a 8/10 anime.
Shingeki no kyojin is a 9/10 anime.

You can't refute the fact that Exam arc was the first of its kind in shounen history and it inspired other mangaka to write something similar like that, see the Chunnin Exams or the MHA Exams.

In that same screenshot he’s talking about making himself the new dictator and during that same fight he makes it clear that only exceptional humans like Netero are considered worthy in his eyes

HxH has a massive influence on the manga industry. SnK is released in an inferior magazine and the anime is already a failure.

Only those who convert to Jesus's religion will go to Heaven and be saved.

Yu Yu Hakusho has a massive influence on the manga industry. HXH is pseudo-intellectual garbage that tried to stand out as anything but a generic shonen tale

The reason snk isn't in Jump is because the same editors who suck Togashi's syphilitic cock every single day didn't have the foresight to see that snk would be a mega-hit.

SnK niggers are sub human, I’ve seen SnK and it’s decent but I go to view a thread and it’s literally just full of “muh eren shit” “muh Reiner is shit” and shipingfags shitposting.
>SnK if you’re a harem or shippingfag
>Hunter x Hunter if you’re 18 or older.

Attached: D3D54D34-833E-4E5D-B509-35F245DFD6B1.jpg (640x759, 48K)

Both YYH and HxH do. Togashi is regarded as a genius for that reason. But it cannot be denied that HxH has had a much bigger impact:

>Charles Solomon, a writer for The New York Times and Los Angeles Times, praised the moral seriousness of Gon, a quality that gives the protagonist "an appeal his relentlessly upbeat counterparts lack".[128]

>Publishers Weekly mentioning that his characters are "endearing and complex".

>While Rika Takahashi of EX.org and Claude J. Pelletier of Protoculture Addicts both reviewers appreciated the intricate narrative and characters.[9][2]

>While the series as a whole has received widespread praise,[134][135] the Chimera Ant arc in particular has been often singled out. In addition to being met with rave reviews, the arc has generated considerable discussion and analysis of its themes, symbols, characters and structure throughout and in the aftermath of its run. The arc is commonly viewed as a deconstruction of sh?nen and action anime;[136][137] other readings have focused on supposed symbolic parallels with Buddhism[138][139] and nuclear war. Nick Creamer compared the arc to a “war drama”. In a lengthy essay, Creamer read the arc as a study of, and in the end a simultaneous critique and defense of human nature.[140]

>Much of the writing surrounding the arc focuses on its villain, the Chimera Ant King. Largely echoing Creamer’s conclusion, Luke Halliday, in an examination of the character, describes his story as “an exploration into what it means to be human.”[141] In the piece, Halliday describes the King's development as “one of the most interesting and captivating in anime . . . [the King's] journey is simply unforgettable” and states his own belief that the arc “will go down as one of the greatest stories told in anime”.

HxH is a critically acclaimed masterpiece.

Attached: 1507257877077.png (610x673, 155K)

>Pitou is my wife
>muh Chrollo shit
>muh Hisoka shit
Glasses houses nigger.

this

SnK isn't in Jump because its not worthy of being in the greatest magazine in Japan.

holy finna based

Literally this

>critically acclaimed
>listing literally WHOs
>failing new york times

Attached: outregius.jpg (2048x1604, 537K)

Pitou posting is just 2 mentally ill persons spamming their pictures and getting ignored. Hisoka vs Chrollo was a big thing only while we were getting the fight. All the HxH threads are about discussion of the series. While all, and I mean ALL the SnK threads are about shipping

>Fujimaki (author of Kuroko no Basket): After seeing the expressions of the characters that Togashi-sensei has drawn, the area that surprises me the most is the corner of the mouth. Kurapika for example would always have this kind of expression, where the corner of his mouth is always slanted upwards or downwards, but because the shift is very slight, it looks like he is smiling, but also expressionless at the same time.

>Ishida: I’ve had this storyboard in my head constantly, but internally the bar kept getting higher… Because I was going to show it to Togashi-sensei, whom I greatly respect, I didn’t want to show him anything poorly done, and I wanted to construct my own worldview within “Hunter x Hunter”
>Ishida: That’s right. When I was in junior high school, the first manga I copied was of Hisoka. It was the scene where Hisoka is letting down his hair after a bath, after he has a battle in Heaven’s Arena. It was so cool I just had to draw it

>Kishimoto: Before I became a professional mangaka, I was already a big fan of Togashi-sensei, I was able to greet him at the Jump Festa
>Kishimoto: Yes. Well, during that time period I was having difficulty creating my manga. I thought I'd ask you for some tips sensei, the first time we met I was a little nervous but luckily Sensei was very nice to me which helped me get over my nervousness and allowed me ask a lot of questions. After diner, he showed me his workshop, the cycle of creating a manga, how to have a good work atmosphere and many other things. Back when I've started the serialization of Naruto, my inspiration for these was Hunter x Hunter, even to this day it still has a special place for me and I often re-read it.

Pic related Murata drew himself bowing down to Togashi. Him and ONE are big Togashi fanboys, they even made a one shot with the MC looking exactly like Leorio.

Attached: 1553450377792.png (400x339, 105K)

Yes, I'm sure Jump's editors are glad they passed up the second best selling manga so long as they get a single volume out of Togashi every 2 years or so.

oh no no no

Nice deflecting right there. Your threads are cancer and it gets even worse every month. I can see now how you will spam the catalog with your shit when that recording about the ending comes out.

But HxH is already finished. What's left is just some stupid Kurapika spinoff

HxHfags are the only ones who are so overly pretentious and ass licking about their favourite show.
No other shows fans are like this.
And it's not deserved.
Now I like HxH, I enjoyed seeing netero fight mereum and the like but it wasn't this pinacle of anime historical piece of art.
It was a silly show about silly magical powers, and there's nothing wrong with that.

we're just memeing, retard

Why is that a good thing though?

There's one big problem here: HxH art is still nothing to write home about, even if Togashi managed to inspire someone while doing it.
HxH is extremely bland even though it tries to break the mold. A lot of rcs feels like your bland typical shounen but with a few twists. Unfortunately, most of those twists are completely irrelevant.

Its because you lack the intellectual capacity to understand the underlying messages of HxH.

Attached: Hegel x Hegel.jpg (1283x1222, 635K)

I posted quotes from critics, journalists that write for big name corporations, book writers and successful mangaka. What makes you think I care about your subjective opinion?

Fuck off spic

Its not a big loss for Jump. They still sell 2M weekly. How much does that shitty magazine where SnK is published sell? Its not even owned by Shueisha lmao. Irrelevant as fuck

HxH is kids introductions to politics. Strongly liberal. Theres nothing special about it. You see this kind of shit everywhere.

Snk on other hand is a very dangerous manga because its counter-culture.
Snk is a clickbait manga made to redpill young people. It starts as a typical shounen to gather a huge fanbase and after the fanbase is gathered, Isayama starts slowly redpilling the viewer
In snk no one is evil
Snk validates holocaust deniers.
Snk makes fun of white guilt liberals.
Snk makes fun of overpopulation cucks
Snk validates nationalism
Its no surprise that /pol/ loves Snk

What did HxH accomplish?
>Muhh humans are bad
Yes and how many american propaganda media trash shills that everyday?

Snk is unique in terms of being counter-culture

Attached: truth.png (1031x1045, 821K)

>Stop putting normalfag garbage near SnK
O my irony

Wow that's the most based 8 pixels I've ever seen

Attached: 1538181165320.jpg (1600x1600, 781K)

>Stop putting more garbage in my garbage

>NAZI BAD
>JEW GOOD
Nice counter-culture you got there

Attached: 1462898002030.png (644x482, 148K)

>>Muhh humans are bad
That’s not even the message of hunter x hunter

that would rip all the shonenshitters like (you)
>n-no u moeshitter!
yaaaawnnn get a better boogeyman

SnK has the same political value of Schindler's List. SnK is for little kids - a pure black and white story with no gray areas where the Nazi/Marley are pure evil and the Jew/Eldians are pure good.

Not even /pol/ but when did Jew have a huge empire and oppress other cultures with WMDs?
>inb4 now

Eldians are aryan you brainlet. It's about overcoming judaically imposed ancestral guilt.

Look at what's happening with Iran

>Nice counter-culture you got there
These "jews" have literally killed hundreds of innocents in a surprise attack and are literally starting to become the biggest threat to the world's population, you massive dingus.
So yeah, they are pretty much jews.

Isreal seems to like killing Palestinians a lot.

Yeah but they are presented as the oppressed good guys by Isayama.

Many 10 year olds have better reading comprehension than you.

Attached: 0100-026.jpg (1066x1600, 456K)

Based. SnKfags are in a state of panic.

Attached: 1551126913431.jpg (500x468, 87K)

>he hasn't realized

cringe childish writing

It's apparently not childish enough for hunterfags to understand.

Fucking Magath is presented more positively than Eren right now

Attached: 0088-027.jpg (1067x1600, 356K)

>NAZI BAAAAD!!

Attached: 1556911299661.png (906x1300, 572K)

>OP literally picks two of the most obnoxious fandoms on the entire board and praises them to be complex
>Faggots of both fandoms start flinging shit at eachother for being praised in the same light.

Hahahahahahaha
This is more "kino" than both of your shitty manga combined. Keep going at it.

Attached: 1556225201820.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>I am le neutral and smart

>Glass house
>Muh Chrollo and Hisoka
That’s a rivalry bub but I won’t blame you since yours SnK fag so I know you have cognitive problems. And I live in a stone house kiddo you can make fun of pitoufags all you want and it doesn’t affect me because I don’t give a shit about them.

Attached: 04FD94A8-614B-4E68-98C4-FCB285C0B086.png (750x1334, 758K)

Both are masterpieces

I half agree with you

>A god-complex genocidal psychopath excusing mass murder he's currently in the process of arranging by "muh inequality"

Well, at least Togashi got communist mindset right.

>yeah bro SnK is better tha-

OHNONONONO

Attached: 0AA8435E-14F9-4977-A8B2-4BDB98EB048D.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Tackling these topics is one thing, but making it interesting is another.
HxH is praised for making "intellectual references" (which by itself is just pretentious garbage), though fails to execute what they are referencing well.
When we take a look at Darwinism, we don't have any of the humans swaying to the Ants' side because their philosophy is superior. Netero doesn't even begin to explain why he wouldn't accept Meruem's proposal, Gon, Killua and the rest don't even consider the fact that they are fighting not just a different species, but an ideology.
HxH also gets praised for its "artistical references", which does not only take less effort to imitate artwork, but carries no intellectual value with it whatsoever, as these mimicries have little to do with the characters themselves (unless we are talking in a very broad sense).

Don't give a series points for referencing something, that would be the same tier as liking an anime that is filled to the brim with subtle 2012 memes.

Is this legit huntershit autism and lack of self awareness?
anyway
HxH:
>Edgy shit
>Gay shit
SnK:
>Edgy shit
>Hetero shit

it looks like a warcraft 3 map

Completely agreed. I loved HxH in the past, but as you get older, the things you mention become extremely obvious. HxH is shonen after all, and in no way it's a seinen as many hxhfans want to claim it

It looks like shit

That's what he said

>Netero doesn't even begin to explain why he wouldn't accept Meruem's proposal, Gon, Killua and the rest don't even consider the fact that they are fighting not just a different species, but an ideology.
THIS is the biggest problem. The themes are too shallow. Even Kurapika who hates the guys who killed his clan, can't see anything outside those. What about the ones who ordered the massacre? Fucking Neon Nostrade wanted their eyes from the auction and Kurapika didn't even give a shit. The people he worked on are obviously as much killers as phantoms yet he doesn't care.

>Lots of text means they are deductive genious
I hate how people speedread this, most of the situations that are life or death require you to go the extra mile by being careful, and in most cases even when they try to consider all that they can, they fail. They even show "shoot first, ask later" characters, but surprise surprise, unless its yupi, they die fucking right away.

On the other hand, I blame Mangastream translations, since the way they translate is not only often wrong, but they also make every character overextend in dialogue like Kurapika would talk. Not all of them are this convoluted.
Viz some times has typos too, and I remember they once mistranslated the 4th prince as the first. But that is just minimal shit, I mean just compare pic related with

Attached: pic related.png (716x1080, 552K)

>The people he worked on are obviously as much killers as phantoms yet he doesn't care.
that seems intentional. kurapika already made a nen restriction that could kill him for the sake of murdering the spiders and right from the beginning of the manga his only goal was getting revenge.

We could at least get some of this thoughts about them, no? That's what is called a character's depth

No its you being ignorant, a faggot and a fool.

Based.

How's that a bad thing?

Be aye es ee dee

Attached: 1554422615512.png (801x513, 270K)

Some people actually think that SnK is better than HxH. Jesus Christ, it's not even funny.

I used to think that HxH in unrivaled. That was between ages of 20 and 26. Then its stupidity and shalowness dusguised by a ton of information about nen and other shit came to light. Now I prefer AoT more, although it's not a masterpiece too

>Jesus Christ, it's not even funny.
This, it's not a joke, guys! HxH is objectively the better manga.
Pic-related Gon dabbing on SnKtards

Attached: 1556305506235.png (365x480, 146K)

Nah, fuck off imposter, snk is good, and I respect Ishiyama for having guts to do the story he is doing instead of falling in the shonen path and make the characters some goodies that want peace through the talk no jutsu.
He deserves the respect of hunterchads, also, the foreshadowing through the series and how the pieces fell together was kino as fuck.
Some faggots whant to give the series the treatment of SAO for being the most popular thing with normies when it is actually good and deserves it.

Or cancer like snk

I was big AoT fan when i watched it when i was 16, then i started reading the manga and loved it.
Then, 4 years later i decided to watch Hunter x Hunter even thought i didn't want to because it looked like typical shonenshit for kids and holy shit. I still like AoT a lot, but in contrast to HxH, AoT writing feels rather dull. Now HxH is one of my favorite works in manga medium.
I still read AoT and like it tho.

>AoT writing feels rather dull.
How exactly is HxH writing better? I'm genuinely curios. I feel the same way as you, I just can't understand why I feel that way.

FUCKING BASED

>i decided to watch Hunter x Hunter
>in manga medium.

I meant that after HxH anime i read the manga

Incorrect

Man, I would like to love HxH past GI, but I can't get any emotions from manga as seemingly everyone else get. I'm more sensitive to cinematographic shit, that's why i extremely loved 1999 (but last GI ova was shit in terms of production and directing). But that also means I that hate 2011 version. It's just nothing. It's shallow, it's cartoony, lacking any animational nuances. I can't stand these type of adaptations. So I can't enjoy Chimera arc as other people because there is no digestible medium for it (and there will never be obviously). That's sad.

DAILY REMINDER TO KILL (((MARLEY)))FAGS
ALL (((MARLEY)))SYMPATHIZERS GET THE GAS

Attached: images (4).jpg (192x263, 11K)

Pic-related best girl dabbing on Huntercucks

Attached: GabiDabbing.png (736x884, 302K)

what is there to explain
a 40 day old toddler knows nothing of the bottomless malice within the human heart

I like HxH but holy fuck it's full of woke autistic kids.
HxH is a good (((shounen))) that's it.
Now go read Nietzsche.

Attached: da521b51121bf21b10e9e0b5fdb4aa26_480.jpg (480x410, 20K)

Snk design looks absolute cancer.

>now go read nietzche
lmao

I think, the main reason because Togashi likes to make characters think a lot. They analyse the situation in realistic way and act upon their judgement but in more complex and detailed way than in AoT for example. Also he has ability to add layers upon layers of narrative within most arcs: Yorknew, Chimera Ant, Chairman Election and Succession War are the best examples.
AoT feels a lot more simple. Shonen about kid wanting to avenge his mother with some politics before and after time-skip.
And these politics doesn't feel that convoluted like in HxH. Why would we choose Christa to be our new queen? Because she's a true royal blood and hero that finished off big scary titan! Yaahoo!

Attached: D2wgskZUYAEtkS6.jpg (960x808, 129K)

I think AoT is more realistic in depicting analyzing characters. On the battlefield noone can ever think as clearly as HxH characters. It's too much. That can be attributed to their being nen users. But that still doesn't count as realistic.

Titanfags are way worse and out of line.

HxH politics is even worse. It's absent most of the time, and when we are actually shown parts of it - it's ridiculous. Like Pariston who likes Hunter agency and so he wants to destroy it. What the fuck. HxH only pretends to be smart by infodumping.

>Why would we choose Christa to be our new queen
Because she's an important royal figure supported by all military departments in the country.

Shut the fuck up.

>Because she's a true royal blood and hero that finished off big scary titan!
t. speedreader

Wait, you guys have threads?

I don't even read the balloons for this one, I watch the pics while I wait for other stuff to process on my 10 year old computer

i'm actually a niggerman, for your information

ebin b8

BASED

>Now go read Nietzsche.
Unironically I was actually re-reading beyond good and evil by Nietzsche and >Pic related (me, the average hunterchad)

Attached: CDADD0FB-2FB9-442A-935C-7A588F771D74.jpg (3264x2448, 1023K)

Based and nenpilled

all the SnK fujos are ovulating after seeing this pic

Based and Ubermenschpilled Hunterchad

Attached: 4Prince.png (548x489, 104K)

>They analyse the situation in realistic way
i like hunter x hunter. i really do. i may shitpost about it here but i would still call it at least an 8/10 series. But in no way do the characters think realistically. they overanalyze everything and togashi has a habit of making characters accurately predict things they would have no way of knowing because it helps move the plot along.

Figures, I’ve also seen SnK but wasn’t really impressed. But out of the like 40 of so anime I have seen HxH just blows the others out of the water for me for some reason. I can’t quite pinpoint what it is but the only other anime to me that has came close was Clannad just because the soundtrack as well as the story was just remarkable.

Also, somehow I managed to fuck that greentext up on my post lmao.

Attached: C479F027-FEB9-41FC-909B-DB1963FC9610.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

>togashi has a habit of making characters accurately predict things they would have no way of knowing
Example?

Based Chrollobro

Attached: EBD13088-A2F6-4CE1-AE7B-4D094D071635.jpg (1280x1939, 638K)

Where are you from?

Anne is best girl, retard

Attached: 1557512872425.jpg (319x427, 18K)

b bvngfvdcsxdcfvbgnh

US

...?/..?.?:€!;’ mJsj?&.&:.&

Which state/city?

Classified information, I may only be 18 but don’t forget I’m also a hunterchad so I’m not a dumbass lmao.

Alright which state are you from? And you’re only 18 year old? Lol

it happens a few times during the chimera ant arc but the one i remember the most is right before the palace invasion when the invasion team guesses that the king must have injured himself based on flimsy evidence

The state of corn, also “you’re only 18? Lol” what was funny about that?

lol

Attached: 1556053626400.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>the king must have injured himself based on flimsy evidence
>flimsy evidence
>most powerful and understandable creature on earth got hurt
>only one who can hurt this creature is this creature himself
>he must have injured himself
Seems pretty logical to me

Attached: 0258-014.jpg (1066x1600, 289K)

>one panel comparison shots is the same as sharing themes to human corruption
Everyone who agreed with this post is fucking retarded

Attached: 1517567057219.png (640x496, 331K)

I mean I like Chrollo too and HxH>>>SnK but holy fuck you are nothing but cringy cancer you trash namefag

Togashi fucks the woman who created the character in your pic.

I love HxH but you are retarded. Even among readers there are retards/cucks legitimately siding with Marleyans or agreeing with their philosophy because they think about the human race first and foremost before eldians we followed since the beginnung. It's in no way black and white, not even the MC can be called good anymore. Just like Gon in the chimera ant arc, by the way. In the whole manga, in fact. He always was hypocritical I don't understand what do you gain by shitposting in this manner. Both manga are great and probably the best on the market right now when it comes to shonen, and there your are acting like a child. You should redirect this autism towards MHA or One Piece threads, they deserve it more in my opinion.

Attached: 1540599332870.png (1212x981, 366K)

Fuck off SnK apologist.

Attached: asspull.jpg (921x849, 344K)

Naoko didn't even take his last name, and puts that fag to work whenever he can't pay for her boyfriend's kids.

Attached: 1489531433368.png (370x414, 364K)

>(((Fellow Hunterchad)))
>ad hominem attack fallacy
I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. I also namefag because Phinksbro and illumibro do it as well and it helps us identify who is who when we post which is useful. Haters can hate lol I have thick skin I’m not fragile like you SnK kiddos.

Attached: ACB63D42-B99B-4824-8888-CE3E9DF8E0EE.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Meant for

Unironically based.

>namefags feeling the need to stand out and communicate
God you niggers should all die

Attached: 1489604818877.png (600x393, 207K)

Gotcha

Attached: C2BFA793-FEAD-4F52-B48B-3953BFCA9D55.jpg (210x240, 19K)

You’re nothing but a disgrace to the real Hunterchads. You don’t contribute with anything of value but circlejerk with another namefaggots, and somehow you think is useful. Kys already 18y/o retard, or go to reddit where your kind is acceptable.

you're right i really can't understand it, why is these piece of trash so popular? why people like so much eating shit?

You thought HxH was anything but capshit for nip middle schoolers past 25? Worse, you actually thought it's the best thing ever? Have you ever read a book?

I never said it was perfect. Any fan not blinded by character love hated this and the whole serumbowl drama. And no, Hange's speech or Floch's cannot compensate for a man surviving a 50 meter fall on top of being burned to the 3rd degree. Fuck you Armin apologists. They both deserved to die but MUH OCEAN kept him alive. And so far nothing has come out of this outside of a pathetic pacific cuck. I really hope he'll end up becoming an "antagonist" or something for Eren because since he's been to that shoreline he's lost relief.

Same bullshit with Nanika in HxH. Her powers themselves aren't the problem since it was a nice set-up for the Dark Continent and that Ai calamity, but it's how it ruined what would be consequences of the Gon vs Pitou fight that doesn't sit well with me. In the end, Gon gets away relatively scot-free just without the ability to feel nen.
I will repeat this for you : both manga are great, best of their kind (in fact of all kinds honestly, why reducing them to the shonen audience) but they aren't perfect and have questionable writing at times. But less so in HxH than in SnK, I admit.

Also, stop being retarded. Stop false-flagging or doing things like that, causing fictional internet wars between fanbases. It's how Yea Forums ended up becoming a cesspool of retards not even knowing what to take at face value or not because most if not all of the posters there wear a mask on top of another mask on top of another mask, believing that they're funny and ironic xDDDD. It's getting tiresome and only serves to give shonenturds an even lesser reputation than before. STOP BEING RETARDED DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS BOARD TO END UP LIKE Yea Forums or REDDIT FOR GODDAMN SAKE

Attached: goneposted.png (878x828, 715K)

You’re not a true hunterchad, you’re just a cuck. Now be a good boy and go back to your containment thread.

Attached: 5046BD98-5A42-463A-9DCC-6D9F6EA27E01.jpg (400x400, 23K)

What's the parallel here exactly?

Based and Atheistpilled.

HXH greatest moments
>all scenes with Kurapika in succession arc
>all scenes with Kurapika in Yorknew arc
>Gon vs Hisoka in Heavens arena
>Gon vs Pitou
>Killua's hesitation of leaving Gon
>Gon using scissors for the first time
>Mereum playing shogi with his loli for the last time
>All scenes with the 4th prince in succession arc
SNK
>Eren vs Annie in the woods
>Eren carrying boulder
>Eren vs Reiner
>Reiners betrayal
>Eren in the court room
>Eren saving Mikasa in backstory
>Mikasa and Levi vs Annie
>Annie reveal
>Ymir reveal
>Titans are humans reveal
>titans are the walls reveal
>Eren cant transform in front of the titan that killed his mother and watches a man that he cant save, die in front him while Mikasa confesses her love
>Levi vs humans beginning of S3
They both have great moments and i just cant pick which is better. SNK plot always surprises me while hxh has 2 great characters that always surprise me

Attached: 1526273844337.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Based real and redpilled hunterchads

Cringe Imposter.

Attached: 1557534895766.gif (304x305, 449K)

Don't reply to namefags/tripfags
Why the fuck are there so many newfaggots here? Go back to whatever shithole you came out from. Fucking niggers
Of course it has to be shonentards

Attached: dep.jpg (380x380, 50K)

>I also namefag because Phinksbro and illumibro do it as well
Based """"Hunterchad"""" thinking independently.

>hunterspics
>anything but newfags
Are the zoomer memes not a dead giveaway?

Cringe and OPpilled

Try reading it? You're right about hxh but snk is one of the best ongoing series.

I see the OPfags woke up and are invading the thread.

based

Attached: 083827389572.jpg (1055x724, 78K)

>i-if you ignore the cancer it will just go away
because this ever work on Yea Forums anymore, """"""""""""oldfag"""""""""""

>188230013

Attached: 1555455607591.png (262x241, 94K)

Do you really believe that by asking him to leave, calling him a faggot or a nigger will solve anything? It makes him exist and gives him incentives to continue you retard. DON'T REPLY TO THEM ACT AS IF THEY DON'T EXIST AND THEY'LL STOP
It's that simple. Yet you never follow this rule because you're gay

based trips.

Put more effort into hiding your shitworlder status, Huntermonkey.

Is Togashi even trying anymore?

Based fuck these OP spics trying to troll

>Its not a big loss for Jump
Yeah, thanks entirely to One Piece.

I love Hunter x Hunter, but I can't stand the fans. Or "fans." Whoever uses Hunter x Hunter as a vehicle to shit up Yea Forums. I feel like they're not actually Hunter x Hunter fans, but it's impossible to tell since they post in actual Hunter x Hunter threads, too. Hunter x Hunter is an interesting beast, I think, because I've seen a lot of people get into it and really enjoy it, but they still prefer Naruto and My Hero Academia over it, which I wouldn't have expected. I would think to like Hunter x Hunter would mean to understand how mediocre those two series are.

I haven't read or watched SnK. Honestly, I feel like I'm too old to get invested in anything that isn't battle shounen. Yes, I know, Yea Forums loves to treat battle shounen like it's a gateway into better series, but I actually found it to be the opposite for me. When I first got into anime/manga, it was Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Berserk, Record of Lodoss War, Gantz, Rozen Maiden, GetBackers, Hellsing, Ichigo Mashiro and Azumanga Daioh. If I had never watched/read any of those series and were presented with them today, I probably wouldn't watch/read them. I can't really say why. Maybe when I first got into it, I didn't know what I liked, but after a decade and a half, I do know what I like and don't feel like discovering something new anymore.

Attached: 1521917027262.png (4399x1885, 2.75M)

>W-wan piss
oh nonononono hunterfags getting desperate after getting btfo again

Ignore all obvious bait posts from retards pretending to be chads they just shitpost for you’s and your just feeding them.

You’re right lmao I’m not going to give these shitposters anymore (You)s

Attached: 0B3CB499-E5D6-4373-A0CE-F9C6DF822491.png (820x720, 446K)

>you will never pound Kurapika's bussy

Attached: 1556127429709.jpg (1280x713, 104K)

yeah I kinda feel bad for the actual hunterfags at this point, being unable to discuss anything without threads devolving into hunter""chads"" pretending to be retarded or comparing it to other shonen.

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

its amusing how it came full circle though

Im not sure I know what you means.

The fuck I won't

What happened to that one user that was making tons of threads spamming Kurapika hentai like 2 months ago? Did the jannies perm ban him or something?

Great thread, much better than HxH vs. OP.

Reminder this is the SnK fags that keep lurking in our threads.

>i'm actually a niggerman
Even worse.

Saved.

Attached: Spread the gon.png (1051x1322, 997K)

chadpilled

Based thread destroying SnKbitches pretending to be hunterchads falseflaggers btfo’d

Attached: 1498213927532.png (703x800, 297K)

Next time a thread like this is made don’t reply it’s just trying to bring divide amongst /a bros

This post is legitimately based.

Oregairu
>faggots can't seem to get your not supposed to look up to Hachiman, see his dependent relationships as positive or think his problem solving "skills" is something great
>instead of people understanding it's a coming of age story, it's "Hachiman is my self insert and I him to end up with my favorite girl" or "because I didn't have a girlfriend in school, I want him to be like me and end up a permanent loner"

Attached: Yukinoshita Yukino yande.re (3).jpg (2418x3486, 1.46M)

But SnK is also battle shounen

>south americans calling themselves "DBchads" unironically
>don't have natural blonde hair like a real chad

Attached: 1545600680798.png (740x720, 653K)

What's hard to understand about HxH when they repeat the same dialogue over and over and spend half of the new chapters doing recaps, Togashi treat his readers like morons, on the other hand SnK is actually harder to follow if you don't have a good memory.

SnK fans are actually statistically proven to be people with cognitive problems.

What a ride! Based huntards and snkfags!

>SnK doesn't have Hiroshima and Nagasaki themes

Attached: ybebpN2.png (900x1300, 380K)

>o muh Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Kek

You know it's true. Evergarden is an audiovisual masterpiece. Retards can't appreciate the exceptional character acting, worldbuilding, sound design etc..

Attached: 0912932390842389443.webm (800x450, 2.27M)

This. Specifically the mindblowingly expressive character acting is what sets this anime above all other character/episodic drama's.

Yea, the subtle expressiveness in her hand gestures are just ridiculous.

World-building? You mean the world where they can create fucking robotic arm with nerve connection, but still have to type everything with a typewriter, use old guns and don't use robotic parts in battle. Yeah, the world-building.

Good post but SnK is still trash enjoyed only by shippers. The only shounen comparable to HxH is Devilman.

>The only shounen comparable to HxH is Devilman
I thought it was Berserk.

Fuck no. Thats for edgy teens who have read less than 10 manga

No, it's actually Blame

>Yea Forums can't understand childish shonen

Yeah but references don't have to be meaningful and are not most of the time even in high literature. Dropping some Greek mythology is some way to show your work is supposed to be read by a certain audience.

I meant how ridiculously well the world is crafted. You never see backgrounds this detailed and fleshed out in any other tv anime. This is the diamond standard of world building, of tv anime backgrounds.

>You mean the world where they can create fucking robotic arm with nerve connection, but still have to type everything with a typewriter, use old guns and don't use robotic parts in battle.
That's what makes the show interesting and a fantasy, it's also what makes Violet a unique character. Plenty of mechs shows somehow have the technology to pilot giant robots but for nothing else.

Attached: 01198423892812488.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

>shits in things he doesnt read
Cringe

No, they're there to make you feel smart. Togashi knows what he's doing to make money

It's not isayama's fault hackraki dropped the budget of snk because isayama sunk his ship and used the budget on his snk fanfic instead (kabaneri)

That's just a more idiotic rephrasing of my nuanced take.

It doesn't have anything to do with what you said, reference-fag

It's entirely his fault, he could've sucked Araki's dick and yet he chose not to.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know crap. In general literature it's normal to put in references to other things to show the reader that they belong to the same culture, have the same education level and a similar background. Getting the references causes you to develop a connection to the work. When Lucky Star references other Anime, you have a connection knowing you're an Otaku like the creators of this show. When HxH or any other goddamn piece of art references history or mythology, you connect to it because you have the same level of high education, ie. it makes you feel like you're reading something that is part of your "smart" upbringing. It makes you feel smart by reminding you that you're part of this higher culture that "you get", which you wouldn't if you were an uneducated pleb. It reminds you of your social status.

I dropped HxH after the election arc. I don't really like HxH as a whole but I do like Meruem and Komugi story.

Attached: 1557784966432.png (500x538, 159K)

based

Hunter x Hunter wishes to have a character as complex as Reiner

That is one of the things that makes him based though

Funny how people complain about this when talking about Evergarden but no one even questions how Hyakimaru's prosthetics work in Dororo.

Reiner is characterized almost entirely through flashbacks, Meruem is far more complex while being organically developed as we follow him from birth to death. Isayama can't into character writing, that's why he forced a timeskip instead of depicting Eren's transition properly, randomly killed Ymir instead of finishing her arc, etc.

Attached: Meruem kino.jpg (4054x2150, 878K)

Fucking based.

>snk
>complex characters
it's character's are about as complex as the art is good

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

high IQ post

one thing i actually love about hxh is how often characters guess something that's totally incorrect

I gotta admit, despite their series being an absolute joke, I admire the shitposting prowess of the hxhtards

Agreed. I love that in HxH smart people can still get things mostly wrong because they don't have the right information, like pic related. Same thing when the maid chose to answer Zhang Lei, everything is planned out, explained and not shoehorned in our faces.

Three examples of shoehorning "genius thinking" I can picture to explain my point are Armin from SnK, Lelouch from Code Geass and Sherlock from the recent adaptation. These characters' "intelligence" it doesn't have any real basis outside of "I want to positively depict this character in a particular scene that will make them look smart". When I was younger I easily fell for this way of storytelling.

Attached: 1540041586846.png (1080x1608, 1.67M)

I'm a big fan of SNK but I agree one hundred percent with the latter part of your post. It's even more outrageous in Armin's case because Isayama voluntarily makes the other characters act/think stupid around him.

Attached: Historia.jpg (898x1550, 213K)

Attached: hunterfags.jpg (447x447, 156K)

t.parroting speedreader

SnK and HxH are two different mindests when it comes to story telling and characters. HxH is more story / plot driven and Togashi takes his time getting everything in order before moving forward, HxH just isn't written a style where it can always be "entertaining" all the time. SnK is written more in a way where it can be big and flashy and "entertaining" whenever it wants but HxH is written with a bigger picture in mind and is more about entire arcs rather than isolated chapters / episodes.

I cant blame anyone for preferring SnK in that area because it's cheap easy entertainment where you can pick out nearly any episode in the entire franchise and find some off the walls radical ramped up entertainment but if you try to do that with HxH and haven't followed the series up until that point you'd have no clue what's going on and no doubt be bored. I mean, you wouldn't flip open a book to the middle and expect to be entertained would you? SnK plays more like a cartoon and it's always supposed to be "entertaining" whereas HxH is more always more "bigger picture".

Attached: 1532644770815.png (788x803, 567K)

High IQ post

Attached: 1467649202758.jpg (1000x1412, 264K)

where can i read non mangastream scans?

nyaa.si/view/787810

Hunter x Hunter is a study on humanistic themes that differentiate for each arc.

>Hunter Exam
The Institutionalization of Violent Power Structures as a result of Class Struggle in Late Capitalism as portrayed in the Hunter Exam
>Killua Rescue arc
The Correlation of Emotional Development and Long-Term Memory for children ages 3-5 in Abusive Households
Correlational Study of the effects of Meditation as Treatment for Patients with Body Integrity Disphoria
>Yorknew arc
A Longitudinal Study of the Perpetuation of Urban Violence among Criminal Organizations
>Greed Island arc
A Sociological study for the effects of an operant conditioning chamber-based economic model on an isolated society
>Chimera Ant arc
A dialectical model for the social rejection of democratization during regime transitions, or why we can't win in Afghanistan.
>Election arc
Case study of the Explotation of the Democratic Processes in non-governmental Institutions
>Succession War arc
The effects of systematic exploitation on the psychological and emotional development of the Burgeoise, a Marxist analysis of the Succession War

Attached: 1512126724642.jpg (737x412, 63K)

They’re both shit. Especially hxh

Attached: C8943BA8-193B-40EE-A181-ECBD30FCF979.gif (640x360, 393K)

oh thanks but i'm about 20 chapters from being caught up
just wasn't sure if there are different scans to the ones i'm reading

litteral hunterfags in denial

Viz scans for the current arc

nyaa.si/view/1013221
nyaa.si/view/1124119
nyaa.si/view/1105686

Attached: 1446534490776.png (424x260, 166K)

thank you my friend
greatly appreciated

I enjoy both of these series.
Snk > HxH

Kys snkcancer. You people are trash.

Keep seething you die of heart attack.

imagine comparing that shite SnKancer to a literary masterpiece by togoatshi

Attached: gon big big mad.png (1637x1200, 234K)

Falseflagging snkfags are at it again.

Why dose this picture trigger so many faggots?

Attached: 1556442067276.png (537x538, 555K)

That only happens when you use it to reply to reifags though.

I mean the picture that OP posted.

4chad

>everyone replying to this negatively and
Redditcucks

I'm somewhat new to Yea Forums but it seems like people here really like antagonizing HxH fans. I've got to say it's working. HxH is my favorite thing to ever exist in all forms of media, and desu I'm seething quite a bit and my vision is going rather black at the edges. Even though the bait is obvious, I'm not taking it too well. The fact that someone could WATCH HxH and still be so unenlightened as to do anything other than praise its quality all day and night makes me very unhappy. It makes me think: "Am I really lumped in the same species with this person?" I feel a little more disconnected from the human race when I see something like this, but fortunately there are people just as in love with HxH as I am in this world, and that keeps me going. I can only pray to God that eyes of ungrateful are opened one day, and the love of Togashi will flow into their herats. But in the end, I can only seek my own enlightenment and learn to be at peace with this unsavory reality. Maybe I'll go rewatch the show for the ninth time, to put myself at ease.

Attached: 1461385473-36a8fc781e2beb688fe29ebedac562f6.png (600x338, 426K)

Imposter. Underminer. Is this the Jew of Yea Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Yes, he is a Redditor = Jew of Yea Forums.

What did he mean by this?

HxH is objectively one of the three best manga ever made.

What other 2?

>NORTH KOREA BAAAAD!!

Mob and BnHA

Pathetic

Attached: 1099985.jpg (1539x2015, 875K)

FMAB and ...

Violet:
>enunciates like a robot
>Has robot arms
>Is an "Auto Memory Doll"
>Has superhuman strength
>None of these attributes turn out to be in any way related to one another.
>mfw
I like VG but why the fuck would they write it this way? I was genuinely shocked when to learn she wasn't a robot of some sort, and I don't think I was supposed to be.

Attached: 1bhgqb.jpg (767x900, 72K)

Nice try snktard.

>You don’t contribute with anything of value
Neither do you, angry little subhuman pretending to be a Hunterchad.

Damn, this is the only argument the hunterchads need

Based hunterchad btfoing shonen-shitter

>tfw you will never fuck a cute ant

Attached: 1461371115888.png (265x200, 44K)

BASED

I could cry right fucking now just thinking about HxH. It's comparable to the talent some people have for a hands-free orgasm. But for me it's this goddamn story.

Attached: LeadingBlackandwhiteCoral-size_restricted.gif (503x250, 1.43M)

Explain yourself

Attached: DA0B8AEF-31C5-4637-94D0-58ACBB1A4603.gif (452x308, 3.28M)

Hunter x Hunter is pure genius.

Attached: WelfinSpy.jpg (1286x1074, 130K)

HOLY MOTHER OF KINO

Authors don't have a lot of reason to communicate with one another. The jargon that other fields create out of necessity does not exist in writing. But it's also unnecessary. You can learn writing with the observation of strong examples and a bit of cross-referencing. I think the main problem is that most writers are satisfied with less, and good writing is a real labor of pain. If other authors wanted to reach his expertise they would, but they don't. Ultimately, you'd need an obsession for writing bordering on madness--like Netero and his punches--if you wanted to be as good as Togashi.

high IQ post

I used to recite all the steps of Meruem's character arc in my head, following his transformation from monster to man through all its logical steps, and that could really get me going. Remember when Meruem says "I could turn her into no more than a source of meat with the barest touch" when referring to Komugi, but the very next time he sees her, he instead uses that "barest touch" to tend gently to her wounds? I can't go any further, I'm going to cry goddamnit

Attached: peter-parker-crying.gif (500x242, 348K)

>When we take a look at Darwinism, we don't have any of the humans swaying to the Ants' side because their philosophy is superior. Netero doesn't even begin to explain why he wouldn't accept Meruem's proposal,

I'm of of the opinion that HxH "philosophy" does not go beyond shallow references, but that's exactly how one may comment on Darwinism. Who the fuck cares about your philosophical excuses for actions you would have performed in any case? It is survival of the fittest, and once you've established your desire to be the dominant species "why" doesn't matter.

>They analyse the situation in realistic way

user, a "realistic way" to analyse any given situation is to make a bunch of assumptions you'd like to be true.

>Netero doesn't even begin to explain why he wouldn't accept Meruem's proposal
What's the point of explaining anything?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

Based af

Attached: chrollocheers.jpg (540x485, 47K)

So apparently Gon's story is done, this is battle shonen meaning the manga should have ended after the MC's story was done as no one gives a shit about Kurapika.

Rent free.

Attached: kinopika.jpg (2400x1800, 898K)

>HxH
>battle shonen

>this is battle shonen meaning the manga should have ended after the MC's story was done
There is more story to be told user, the story wasn't written in a way where the world revolved solely around Gon and this was true as early as York Shin where Kurapika and the Troupe were the main component of the arc and Gon getting Greed Island was the side plot. Togashi is just continuing with his story in the way he sees fit, if you don't like the current stuff that's on you but other readers are enjoying the ride for what it is.

Attached: hiatus2_edit.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

based and nenpilled

You are clearly misinterpreting the point I am making.
Please read my entire post again and contextualize my example.

KILL

YOURSELF

REDDITKEK

Actually, it was written by a numale soiboi spicnigger. He is known in SnK generals as Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun.
Also his post.

Holy God........

Attached: AECF096F-2D85-4607-A82B-286029DDD843.png (554x480, 169K)

Don't worry, you can say Allah here.

What about Keku?

Attached: 8F76CE69-8A13-4736-814E-397AD9482C2F.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Permissible unless in vain.

Farewell one-time user I just talked with.

Bait.

Attached: moomin says bye.gif (500x339, 470K)

No you’re being biased.

Yeah tell me about it, this one guy explains it pretty well:

deviantart.com/keefertearl/journal/Why-Bleach-Critics-SUCK-582779819

deviantart.com/keefertearl/journal/Worst-Readership-Ever-628999747

Homophobe.