What would happen if this were set in USA or EU?

What would happen if this were set in USA or EU?

Attached: images (4).jpg (636x482, 45K)

shooting music starts playing

>USA
The majority of the class would be mexican or black
>EU
The majority of the class would be muslim

b&r

He'd be sued very early on

this

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

He would be a wop

>that episode where Onizuka helps out the one white girl who was gangraped by a group of refugees
I need to move to Japan or Canada already. Fuck the EU.

Onizuka would be a nigger

Holy based.

Get a job and stop living in shitholes user. If you improve your quality of life you probably won't be seeing people that start from the bottom living next to you.

Or move out of BR.

Gokusen's focus classroom had blatant delinquents, GTO's main focus classroom had seemingly normal students.

With that post, I think you mixed up Gokusen and GTO

ESL teacher here, just moved to Japan. Should I read this?

Ok whitey

Attached: IMG_20190513_072805.png (666x500, 554K)

fpbp.

School shooting arc.

No. You should spend your time getting a real job.

But it is a real job. Sensei is a respected title in Japan.

ALTs are on the bottom of the social ladder among gais, even worse then IT subhumans.

Onizuka would have actually fucked Urumi.

He? She? Zir?
Who Gives A Shit

Attached: enough.jpg (512x411, 135K)

Says you.

What's at the top?

Take it from a naijin who was there before the NOVA collapse. The biggest retards I've met were ALTs or from JET. At least IT monkies require specialized skills and a relevant degree.

actually, there would be zero bullying if he was in charge of the class, thus no school shooter

Japan I can get, but why Canada?

Just cause you have people acting like retards doesn’t mean you’re at the bottom of the social ladder. I make above the average salary, get treated with respect, and meeting girls is rather easy.

It’s a loophole due to cultural values, but Japan, like most Asian cultures, greatly respects teachers. It’s up there with doctors and lawyers. And no amount of retards acting like retards is gonna change that culturally ingrained perception.

Anyway, thanks for derailing what could have been a fun and comfy conversation into a debate about what is and isn’t with your jealous autism.

>wants to get away from rapefugees
Sorry senpai Canada is trying to outdo the EU there

It doesn't really matter here because our immigration system isn't dogshit like EU

Just giving you a bite-sized redpill, user. I apologize if you didn't do any real research on what your "job" entails. I hope when the truth hits you how pointless your "job" is you look back on this conversation instead of killing yourself.

>It’s a loophole due to cultural values
>no amount of retards acting like retards is gonna change that culturally ingrained perception.

user you're wrong on such a conceptual level I can't properly begin to express how wrong you are.
Either way "good job" being part of the group that ruins everything for everyone.

Remember in episode 2 or 3 when he was a trucker? Well in EU the truck would ride him.

I mean the poor grammar in your post pretty much shows that you need to go to bed early so you can pay attention in school tomorrow, OP.

user, just drop it dude. You weren’t giving any advice, you bit back with a snarky meme “cause you were struck with jealousy,” I never even implied this was my full career, nor gave insight into what my goals in life are, and even if I did, you genuinely wouldn’t care. Because I wouldn’t care. It’s just a stranger on the internet. You have absolutely zero regard for my life and what I do with it, and in addition, you have little to no idea what Japan is like, and are regurgitating memes you’ve seen passed around on here in an attempt to be cool and edgy.

Your reaction was a pure
>oh, someone is doing what I’d like to do? Well, fuck that guy. He’s probably a loser anyway.
And effectively ruined what I was intending to be a fun and comfy conversation.

Here’s MY advice to you. Drop the act and take the L. You’re not fooling anyone.

>user you're wrong on such a conceptual level I can't properly begin to express how wrong you are.
Prove it.

Jesus fucking Christ. Please tell me this post is bait.

Attached: jesus_christ.png (690x968, 686K)

>t. has never been to Japan

Just cause teachers are the bottom of the ladder in the west doesn’t mean it’s the same for the rest of the world, some nations, you know, actually VALUE educating the next generation so they don’t grow up to be useless retards. Dumb Amerifat.

It's really our asylum system that's flawed. Immigration is tough; no way to survive unless you are useful, integrate and know the language.
Asylum seekers however get social support and a free pass for some years.
The system simply wasn't ready to deal with 5 million muslim peasants, with the EU laws and open borders as well as liberals further complicating it.
I mean, how the hell is it our problem people drown trying to immigrate illegally? Yet it caused a huge outrage.
Even more ridiculous when you account for the fact only between 0.5 and 2% actually died crossing the mediterranean in rubber boats and sink themselves.

How can you respect a teacher that doesn't even speak your own language?

Your statement makes no sense. Read through what you just wrote, and REALLLY think about it. I’ll give you time.

>things that never happened

keep telling yourself that as they talk shit about you behind your back in japanese