Isekai Quartet

Episode 6 in 2 hours

Attached: >kekzuma.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1128325214578679808
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557855151966.webm
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1125789674088194049
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1123251735848312832
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1120715055656345602
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557857185589.webm
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1118178187580600321
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1115641595460587520
vocaroo.com/i/s0RkFp2Y5Yfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Episode rankings:

4 > 5 > 2 > shit > 1 > 3

being x, i want tanya to stomp on me

Attached: tanya stomp.jpg (684x1246, 482K)

stop watching and shilling low effort ad garbage

it's a fun show faggot, go be miserable on some other thread lmao

Attached: 1456430462829[1].jpg (447x335, 32K)

Kazuma better not use steal on tanya.. or hes getting curbstomped

>stop liking thing

It's unironically AOTS.

I was disappointed when it wasnt ains who started singing in an idol voice. How tf was making it snow prt of a talent show at his old company anyway???

As if anything else this season is better. This glorified Kadowakawa ad is the unironic AOTS.

Maybe all of his coworkers played Yggdrasil aswell, and all of their meetings were in game

Attached: 1557502175303.png (545x724, 378K)

It's not like that. What Ainz meant was after their lame talent show, it snowed which was way better than the talent show.

Nice, one week less to see this shit anime finally die, along with its autistic threads.

This little show is unironically better than both overlord 2-3 and youjo senki, and I haven't even watched the other two series.

Demiurge's command magic.

Makes a lot more sense, thx

Name a better anime this season

Not him, and I like this anime, but JoJo.

Bump

Doesnt count since it’s current season actually started in Fall of last year.

Attached: 5D62F82D-D794-433D-8777-3C0D652637D9.jpg (750x1062, 131K)

>TASUKETE AQUA-SAMA

Endcard
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1128325214578679808

Attached: D6idsBYU8AARaMW.jpg (2048x1450, 654K)

Easily my favorite endcard so far.

>Isekai Quartet: Endgame

Attached: D6ieC2YUwAEBbCy.jpg (1280x960, 43K)

I don’t know what it is, but there is something really dang aesthetic to me about the way Subaru and Emilia look in that picture.

Chad Tanya in the front while Virgin Ainz sits at the back of the pile

I can hear them.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (406x407, 85K)

best endcard so far

>KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAA

Who is their Thanos?

>Ainz and Cocytus shielding the others from the brunt of the explosion
Based

Now this is some really nice artstyle

There is something amazing about the magical/militaristic look that this image embodies. Makes me wish that Isekai Quartet was a serious crossover, rather than a gag series.

Is overlord still relevant in nipland? I thought it died out after the god awful 3rd season. But seeing it participate in a crossover with more relevant animes gives me hope that maybe well get a another, better season

Attached: DD34BF58-6B6E-431F-9687-17133D98E765.jpg (1500x2118, 440K)

the last novel stomped everything released that year

Absolutely, see pic.

Attached: 2019y05m14d_202830827.jpg (719x572, 114K)

>cocytus has a gattling gun on his shoulder

Is it me or was there way more head bobbing this episode?

The Isekai realms are in danger of complete annihilation! Considering Tanya is leading the charge, and everyone is equipped with battlemage equipment. I would assume it no other than Sonzai X himself!

We all know who's going to be in the spotlight again today. PRAISE AQUA!

Attached: 1557795577527.gif (447x576, 698K)

This was one of the most boring episodes.

>both shoulders
His creator would be proud.

Attached: Takemikazuchi.jpg (648x907, 91K)

Bakarina.

>t. animeonly
Overlord is only relevant because of the great source material.

Attached: READ.jpg (715x585, 241K)

hail aqua sama

Attached: 1555475959548.png (441x249, 142K)

the one at the root of all Isekai.

Attached: professional isekai maker.jpg (800x1132, 205K)

So we can expect to see the other characters? Maybe Konosuba's succubi will teach Albedo how to become full fledged succubus.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.45_[2019.05.14_18.28.39].jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Attached: JapaneseTruck.png (800x638, 604K)

Aqua is the greatest!

Thanks bros, it gives me hope. Also is there a link for the EE spinoff that i heard gor released?

Kazuma will die soon.

Attached: Banya.png (1366x936, 1022K)

Giving Darkness gatling is great idea - with enough firepower at least one bullet will hit something, even with her aim.

This is your new class rep. Say something nice to her.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-14-12h34m53s408.png (1280x720, 596K)

They are playing it too safe by letting the konosuba group hard carry this anime. I'm sure the other groups can be fun too, there is no need to make this a konosuba and friends spinoff.

Attached: 00224.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Attached: 1557507648864.png (270x360, 66K)

That is some desktop background shit there

Whens Overlord + Youjo Senki V.S Konosuba + RE: Garbage ?

Is this from S2

Even when she actually does something, she barely says anything. Does she even have any good points to showcase besides her naive idealism?

Subaru looks like he should be in squad Tanya

>emilia has lines
pack it up boys, we'll hope for a better one next week

The KonoSuba girls look great in Imperial flight suits

who?

Best girl I am proud of you
You are a good aquafag

Attached: fb5a8234f5974f5b71a02e1a7c743b19_480.jpg (480x678, 39K)

>When the republic is ashes you have my permission to die.

boring ep again

Man, I never expected this series to be so good.

best ep yet

Why the fuck do I look forward so much to this series every week? It can't be lack of things to watch I'm still watching things that extended into this season.

ALL HAIL THE EMPIRE

>praising ugly goddess

Attached: smugbedo.jpg (599x336, 24K)

>You can't almost see Rem
>Emilia looking great next to subaru
11/10

Crossovers are fun. Chances are you watched at least one of the series involved.

Anyone have the rest of these anywhere?
Twitter is cancer.

Albedo spitting out harsh truths about the ugly and useless goddess.

because crossovers are shitposting and as a citizen of this horrible place, you enjoy it
I do too

>even the skeleton gets a harem

>Albedo is supposedly very intelligent
>just acts like a teenage thot all the time

Blame Ainz for changing her character story

Attached: Rou.jpg (817x1200, 335K)

When did Tanya get a control spell?

She's so boring and flat of character compared to the KonoSuba group or Tanya, Re:Zero is getting exposed hard.

Same. My very first thought after watching the first episode was that these series’ actually look like they can jive together better than I would have initially thought and also how much cooler it would be were this a straight up MCU sorta serious plot-driven crossover with just a dash of intermittent lighthearted comedy.

You’d obviously need to majorly nerf/buff some of the characters (Ainz & co especially), and figure out a way to rework Subaru’s Return from Death so that it doesn’t compulsively direct all the attention of the story toward his perspective, but I think you can make it work.

Cocytus has said more lines in this than he has in his own series.

kek the writer didn't know what to do with her because she is so boring so they gaved her this role

>Albedo wants to get under Aqua's skin
>Aqua's is unironically too low INT for a good insult, so coming up with something convoluted would be a wasted effort
>Albedo calls her ugly and crazy
>it works
S A S U G A

>heretics praising a fake goddess

prepare the guillotines

Attached: 1280519271741.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Attached: D38W_2XUYAEH1PB.png (800x800, 239K)

SASUGA AINZ-KUN!!!

Attached: mpv-shot0009.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Might just be her natural charisma.

Tanya crew and Ainz crew were killing it this episode. Konosuba was pretty OK but the Darkness bit at the end went on for too long with little payoff in my opinion. Re Zero was there, that's about it. Not much humor from them apart from the Ram one liner which was OK.
Definitely one of the better episodes so far, glad that Tanya and Ainz are BFFs forever.

Attached: 1523056284853.png (488x376, 219K)

It's part of the plan. You never reveal your power level to lowly creatures.

Duck shouldn't be this happy.

SASUGA!
My favorite scene was these two interacting.

When you ask yourself why was this episode so boring compared to the last ones the answer is that you are feeling this because Aqua had less screen time in this episode than she does normally. Aqua carries this show and you faggots know it.

Attached: Ahem.jpg (1061x870, 150K)

She should, she is finally in a peaceful world she wished for.

Attached: 002.png (1287x971, 1.03M)

Literally this. Im hope at least some nips get redpilled about how shallow and boring rezeros cast is.

Love makes girls go dumb and useless, but it makes men do their best and become more productive.

Crazy and ugly

I mostly look forward to it for Kazuma and Subaru's crews. I honestly couldn't care less about Gaylord or Trannya. If I could pick a replacement for one of them it'd be Handyman Saitou

Attached: 31078.png (679x960, 996K)

Holy shit

Attached: NICE.jpg (467x413, 26K)

Tanya has joined the sasuga cult.

Praising ainz is happiness. Sasuga Ainz-sama.

TAKE ME

Ains x Megumin interaction was pretty funny too

Meanwhile they had to invent personalities for Tanya's subordinates because they had none in the original seires.

Seeing Kazuma being in disciplinary committee, i expected him going full respect my power, was dissapointed that he was just crying.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, I really really really want nurse Wiz.

Based and aquapilled. Aqua is greatest!

God I wish that was me.

Attached: 1203980989709098.png (1033x575, 819K)

Based and Axis-pilled
PRAISE AQUA

Attached: aquaapproves.jpg (600x600, 83K)

The LN is still incredibly popular, but the anime was rated kinda low in a poll they did of japan’s favorite isekai. I think it was only like 8th or 9th while the top 3 were #1 Konosuba, #2 Slime, #3 Re:Zero.

>because they had none in the original seires.
Do you read the LN?

Gif?

>less of an ugly, crazy girl on screen doing predictable things in predictable ways
>more ACTUAL character interactions
>the funniest episode so far
Not even shitposting.

>prefers Konoshitba and RE:Garbage over Overlord and Tanya

Attached: 1922081.png (420x420, 56K)

I want more Cocytus x Darkness

Attached: slut.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

They're still better and funnier than Re:Zero cast. really. It would be the same if they were there or not, they are just filling a empty spot for the series to be called a "Quartet".

I tried

Attached: 6768df.jpg (3840x2160, 2.48M)

Are you on drugs?

Attached: nani.jpg (174x290, 12K)

dare i say, shit taste you have there

>ugly goddess is satan

This was a good episode except for that part with Aqua and darkness, Konosuba characters shine better when they are together but now that they are separated is oblivious that the only ones likeable are Kazuma and Megumin.

Their personality is consistent with the the chibi mini which took from the LN.

Based and Ainzpilled.

Idk i didnt watch tanyas show yet but at leasg they contribute comedically rezero isnt even funny

Re:Zero's comedy relies on Subaru bringing in the funny and Ram's snarky one liners. Other than that, it's just Rem masturbating to everything Subaru does and Emilia not doing anything.

Did this anime create Ainz x Tanya lewds?

You’re a small duck ?

Damn that's a really cool endcard.
Fucking So Bin when?

Attached: 1557431040746.gif (499x281, 1.92M)

I've only seen some Aqua x Ainz s&m stuff.

Miru Tights

Attached: [Ninelie] Miru Tights - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.50_[2019.05.11_16.19.17].jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Attached: harem.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Holy based. Tanya no sold that control spell like a chad.

Attached: being x i wish that were me.png (1280x720, 803K)

>So Bin
Fucking this!

Attached: zCHFoVU.jpg (1280x1820, 661K)

Darkness was honestly paired off with the wrong group. She should’ve been grouped up with Shalltear, because then we’d have the two biggest hedonistic perverts interacting with each other.

Tanya is easily the least popular of the 4 series involved in the crossover. Were they to have only gone with 3 shows, Tanya would definitely have been cut

Do I need to watch Isekai Quartet before the Tanya movie?

Attached: 1550198365064.gif (250x250, 69K)

>They are playing it too safe
It's not that they're playing it too safe, it's that they're not even trying, hence all you get is rehashed konosuba jokes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this could have been great, if only some effort would have been put into this. But nobody bothered. There's no plot, there's no pacing, nothing ever happens. It's utter shit.

>muh nothing happens
>muh plot
>muh pacing
How to spot a tryhard who thinks he's a tastelord for shitting on stuff

Yes, it's canon.

Attached: plsnobully.webm (1280x720, 991K)

Nice

That might be true doesnt mean its not popular (theres apparently a movie coming). But we werent discussing popularity to begin with, rezero is getting exposed for how little charisma the characters have and what kind of diversity they bring to a crossover. Face it your shows characters are shit and only popular bc of waifu pandering with rem that wasnt even in the LN.

Faster

Attached: 1451031395817.png (329x306, 80K)

These two were a match made in heaven.

>Cocytus turned in Blastoise with gatling guns
Nice

PERFECT

And that would have made this series boring as fuck. Just imagine this series without Youjo Senki characters. It would only be interaction of Konosuba and Overlord characters trying to kill each other and Re:Zero with shit jokes and Rem masturbating. Also, just because a series is more popular doesn't mean it is actually good and have better written characters than the other series.

I hope Aqua points out her familiar sounding voice.

Good nice I like it

She just rolled in intimidate check against Kazuma's weak will save.

Can you guys stop with these cast complaints? You do this for all the series.

>best girl is on intercom duty
Probably will be subaru who points it out

Attached: 1555443662722.gif (240x320, 210K)

Oh, come on. If you're gonna put four fun isekai together, at least make it count. Every other idiot that has seen these shows could come up with better jokes and interactions. This shit is fucking underwhelming. And yes, some kind of plot would be much better than just a boring school setting. We just wasted another episode just by forming groups. Holy fuck. A more story driven thing coupled with a higher pacing would easily open up the whole stink in this boring class room.

So far I feel like the Re:Zero cast didn't add shit. Subaru had one or two decent scenes with Kazuma and Ram/Cocytus ends up being more fun than I imagined but that's about it. At least Tanya has some character, has a merry band of retards to look after and has good chemistry with the Overlord cast.

>YO JOE!

More like Isekai Trash Quartet

As a SRW fag, the bitching here is tame compared to /srwg/

Literally what's the point of Beatrice and Emilia in this show? They're absolutely nonexistant.

No? If you want a safespace for shit taste you should go back to /r/eddit.

>today is MAGIKKU ARTSU inspection day!

So why was Tanya immune? Also it seems like they don't actually hear Demi when he using his commands.

May Eris have mercy on Kazuma.

Emilia might get more screentime from now on thanks to class rep position but Beatrice is so fucking pointless.

This is probably my favorite part about it

Attached: 20190514_102820.jpg (365x396, 142K)

Everyone who uses "nothing happens" is a fucking retard. You're no exception.

If Being X can't get her in line how would Demiurge?

My guess is that she just has strong enough of a will that she resists the effect. Seems pretty plausible, knowing her.

Haven't watched Re:Zero. Is Emilia really this boring?

OH GOD NOT LIKE THIS

>why was Tanya immune
Demiurge's Command Mantra only works on weak-minded individuals under level forty.

Jircniv was immune due to some magic item, so I guess it is possible to resist it. And Tanya is magical girl after all, so she's bound to have some magic resistance.

It's worse

shit shitpost, rezero barely gets get screentime unlike konosuba and overlord and the ep 4 aka best ep was because of subaru and kazuma

>Re:Zero with shit jokes and Rem masturbating.
are you talking about konosuba who repeats the same joke over and over gain or ainz cast who can only say Ainz-sama

>Also, just because a series is more popular doesn't mean it is actually good and have better written characters than the other series.

cast is better written than every one because the story is about the character and not stupid powerlevel bullshit or skills, they even got they own novels

She's basically just the pretty girl Subaru admires. The only interesting part of the show is watching him suffer.

After seeing that, maybe Pandora's Actor really will show up. I thought the bronze statue last episode was just for a joke, but maybe that means he really could appear.
It also opens up the door for all the other characters from the four series that weren't revealed when the show started.

i dont remember a single memorable thing about her in the anime

Tfw this ends up actually having a fucking plot

>that sound
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557855151966.webm

Attached: Sasuga Albedo Ojou-sama.jpg (1917x1079, 282K)

The level of my retardedness is irrelevant. So what happened this episode:
>nobody got jackshit to do other than sitting in class
>teacher forms groups
>groups are being formed
>the end
For five episodes already all characters lack any kind of agenda or agency, they just sit in class and then teacher comes up with something and then the short is over. This is supposed to be good?
Come up with a plot, give the chars some shit to do, and you can have all the char interactions come up in a much more natural way, than this forced charade. Holy fuck. Go neck yourself.

It should have been a full length anime

> SEETHING
Why are you so triggered by an animated short?

Attached: irisviel_smug_troll.jpg (1920x1080, 987K)

What do you expect from a fucking chibi crossover?

Yep. A retard tryhard critic-. Thanks for proving how right I am about you and everyone spouting "nothing happens"
I've yet to see someone bitching about "nothing happening" who isn't a tryhard critic wannabe

>Animal Care: Aqua, Aura, Subaru

Genuinely the most curious about what this group dynamic is gonna look like.

>plotfag complaining about lack of plot in a meme crossover show
Jesus Christ you people are truly the niggers of Yea Forums

user, I'm not the guy you're talking to but you do understand these aren't full length episodes right? Its just a fun little cute "what if" anime shorts. Its not about some major plot of them saving the world and fighting their inner demons and whatnot. Its just fucking "we dropped them all off at school"

Please tell me this is shitposting

Was honestly expecting a Predator YOU SONUVABEECH arm clasp

A deluge, hopefully

I really enjoyed this episode. Mostly because of the hilarious interaction Demigure and Tanya had.
Tanya would be accepted with open arms if she were to be teleported to Nazarick.

Attached: 1486601551222.jpg (723x1023, 151K)

It's worse because she gets the screen time of a major character while still doing jack shit.

I assumed that they get it because they're on the disciplinary committee. It looks like the same ability the teachers have. Nobody realized because the sasuga ainz sama fellow already has something of that sort, while Tanya is just used to people obeying her without question.

She's best girl

Fucking Joshikausei manages to come up with more and better plot than this.

>cast is better written better than every one because the story is about the character and not stupid powerlevel bullshit or skills
So? Just bc you focus is on the characters doesnt mean theyre better written. Konosuba is about character interaction and way better at bouncing off others than rezero. Overlord while having a lot of powelevel shit is very good at fleshing out why or how a certain character is (regardless of wether theyre actully good or not) which is more what can be said of rezero

>they even got they own novels
So? Fucking evil eye, vampire loli got one recently that doesnt mean jack shit.

Youre seething hard bc its the first time you had to leave your circlejerk threads and actually compare your anime with better ones.

Being X is the literal Demiurge and Tanya is already fighting against it

hint:frogs

Attached: 1557845480759.jpg (1400x761, 86K)

Her almost communist speach about “muh future” was funny from a meta perspective

Why was skelly buffing himself again during this episode? He wasn't being attacked? Or was it because of the Albedo vs. Aqua fight going on, and he feared Aqua would do something any second? Man, skelly is fucking scared of Aqua, isn't he?

Attached: based-aqua.jpg (1276x718, 157K)

Darkness unironically would have made the best class rep, mainly because she established the very first public education system in the Konosuba universe and did so out of her own pockets so she probably has the most appreciation for education systems

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-212610.jpg (1440x2019, 810K)

Whatever you say, fag.

It was his emotion suppressing auto-buff.

Aura is going to teach Aqua how to handle animals properly.

Attached: 1506808832704.jpg (807x807, 282K)

He wasnt buffing himself, it was his emotion suppression effect going off since he was embarassed about his underlings making ruckus.
But you already knew that.

Yes.

Attached: 1557845480432.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Okay faggots convince me to watch Overlord Anime.
LN isnt an option.

Attached: HypeDog.gif (400x354, 572K)

Now you're being inconsistent. How does "cute girls do shit while not saying anything for 3 minutes" have a inherently "better plot" than this?
You're just forcing your subjective impressions as objective criticisms

It's not buffing, just undead's mind-refreshing-and-emotion-resetting thing.

Even the damn skeleton

>Aura bullying Aqua with the frogs

Attached: 1456430431315.gif (448x252, 930K)

>LN isnt an option.
LN is the ONLY option

Tanya has powers to command people against their will? I only seen the first season anime.

Attached: YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Drawn by the Youjo Senki manga artist, in case anyone wanted to know.

But what would happen if they say it at the same time?

If you controlled Kazuma, could you control Aqua or would she realize that Kazuma giving her straight up commands instead of being a comedic dick meant something was up?

Shame.
I would read it if its in Manga format.
Wall of text turned me off.

But I didn't even do anything!

>Skill, TGOALID
>Widen Magic, Cry of the Banshee

So if the ruffian got isekai'd there's still hope for PA/Wiz/Vanir?

>Now you're being inconsistent.
No, I'm not.
>How does "cute girls do shit while not saying anything for 3 minutes" have a inherently "better plot" than this?
They might not say anything, but they are going around a clear objective each episode and are fully in charge of their story, which is driven forward by their actions, until it is resolved. That's a perfectly fine plot structure. Compare this to isekai quartett where everyone is just passively reacting on some kind of forced bullshit suggested by the teacher. There's a huge difference here, with one show that actually tries, despite being mute, and another show that couldn't give less of a shit to come up with something original.

Kazuma bisects himself.

>Beatrice calling bullshit
Never a good sign. No matter what Beato does it. Witches be bitches, but when they're uneased, you should be too.

Attached: Beatrice.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

I was thinking about that too. Logically thinking, the more powerful mind control spell would override the weaker one. It would be pretty scary if his head would split by having two conflicting commands.

She is just that pretty girl that keeps smiling and doing nothing while Subaru is the beta orbiter that do everything for her but still stay in the friendzone.

didn't she get calmed when she tried to call bullshit before though?

You get to witness some of Nazarick's finest furniture.

Attached: Chair.webm (1280x720, 945K)

> Darkness leads a gym class
> Half the class winds up in the infirmary when she tries to make them run 50 kms with her nonstop

Attached: PEE PEE BUNGHOLE.jpg (237x250, 13K)

Watch season 1, read the rest if you're still interested.

No, webm.
Very nice.
>merry band of retards to look after
You got a good chuckle out of me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 06 [720p].webm (1280x720, 297K)

So, just because the girls are in charge in Joshi. That's it. Again, your preference. I wouldnt' watch Joshi if it was longer than 3 minutes, while my main complaint about IQ is that they could do more with more time.

I heard S3 is bad.
Is the story bad ? i knew the animations is bad. I can watch it if the story was good.

>and then I was pinned to the floor unable to move as she kicked me in the ribs incessantly and oh my fucking god Darkness are you crying AND cumming?!

>"We've brought all of you anime protags here for a very important reason."
>"We need you to use your OP anime bullshit to revive Stannis Baratheon, the one true king and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

Attached: mannis.png (500x751, 385K)

Story is fine. It's really just the content skipped and lousy CGI in some parts that ruin it.

Attached: Around The Succ Be Ready To Fucc.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

>konosuba group hard carry
Megumin has literally done ONE (1) scene that wasn't her in the background bickering with Kazuma.

Just watch the fucking anime you quintuple nigger
Why do redditors love to ask these pointless questions here

I'm pretty sure it's not even a spell, just how the show visualizes military orders

Back to Yea Forums, you mutt.

Attached: rin_crossboarder_out.jpg (1920x1080, 977K)

Would be better than the shit we got.

Me too, I don’t know what the fuck has gotten so many people worked up in this thread. I like that this episode finally went straight to the point of what people really want to see out of this crossover which is just mixing up the characters from different shows and seeing how they interact with each other.

This was the best episode besides the Kazuma/Subaru one, and got me especially pumped for next week’s episode.

Attached: C68D1CFE-E3BB-4D24-A290-1204D540D257.jpg (933x684, 82K)

don't do it, overlord is hot garbage
character are 1D and sucking the MC dick non stop "ainz-sama" the MC is bland as fuck

I appreciate the effort, but I never actually saved the other webm.

Attached: C H O C O.webm (750x600, 1.46M)

It can still happen, just send her to the nurse, she's in gym class.

Aqua's already fairly capable of taking care of animals seeing as she's been pretty good about taking care of her pet dragon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-110000.jpg (728x1020, 556K)

can you post the ones from the previous eps if there are any of them?

that's because the one trick explosion pony is rather boring

I wonder if a hamster sized hamsuke would show up.

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1125789674088194049

Attached: D5-bKAPU8AQCbS7.jpg (2048x1472, 281K)

Only if it was about this Throne, and the whole thing was because Ren is too sick of bullshit and will have his school routine daily life even if he has to force the entirerty of existence into it

Attached: Pantheon3nd.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Goddammit even here?

Attached: 0AAD82E5-81A0-4FA4-BBAD-825CE3DB27D9.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1123251735848312832

Attached: D5aXY32UYAIIx9p.jpg (2048x1350, 483K)

of course cocytus is on his own not participating in anything

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1120715055656345602

Attached: D42USPVUYAUKyf_.jpg (2048x1454, 680K)

Literally you just need Aqua to do the rezzing and the rest of the class to brew enough good booze to convince her to do it.

Does Kazuma ever suffer adverse effects from being rezzed? I'm under the impression Aqua's resurrection is like the most BS adventuring skill ever.

Attached: konosuba aqua.jpg (1200x993, 230K)

>one trick explosion pony
>Darkness has repeated her "HIT ME HARDER" gag every time she appears
>Aqua is only there to sperg out about undead
Kazuma is the only good character from that group.

Attached: yo.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

>pet dragon
That's pretty cute. Is it the chicken in that picture? Too bad it didn't happen yet in the anime.
Aura can also be very cruel when taming stuff though, she wips everything into submission.

Great episode and interesting teams formed.
I wonder how Emilia's meetings with Ainz & Albedo are going to go...
>Does she even have any good points to showcase besides her naive idealism?
Perhaps Albedo and Ainz can have leadership discussions with her? Albedo is a good administrator of the Tomb and Ainz is technically a king now (even though he actually doesn't have any idea of what to do and the author himself ranks him bottom of all leaders in his universe).
Nice art. Is that from so-bin?
>Aura bullying Aqua with the frogs
That could be glorious. But aside from that, Subaru is also there - this will be the first time he interacts with the dark elf girl ranger/animal master & the crazy goddess.

Why did the mods delete this but not the westernshit? Also
> Pantheon never ever
though there may yet be hope

Attached: Mercurius_the_future_is_dark.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

>one trick pony
In the anime yes but in the source material she gets some development as she gets closer to kazuma

thanks for the inspiration
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557857185589.webm

Attached: hai kazuma desu you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation.jpg (1908x1079, 343K)

Being a nuisance to the Supreme Being would have been disgraceful.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.44_[2019.04.30_18.38.48].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Youjofags and Overlordfags unite!
Tanya and Ainz will have the greatest friendship in this series.

Attached: Friends.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1118178187580600321
yes it's a real endcard

Attached: D4SRDEYUcAIG787.jpg (2048x1344, 289K)

That's pretty damn cute

But GoT is anime

Attached: 134.jpg (1200x1781, 298K)

>wall of text
The LN art is better than the manga art, user.

Attached: 1516743547684.png (2048x1106, 3.69M)

It'll happen if we ever get a second season. After meeting each other for the second time in another parallel world.

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1115641595460587520
Last one

Attached: D3uOFJgUwAAJbnF.jpg (2048x1344, 414K)

BASED, I LOVE THEM BOTH

Refugees not welcome here.

Attached: Chiyo_disgust.png (673x1539, 1006K)

I deleted it myself, because I posted the wrong picture (The one I posted first was just the Gods who actualy had a Heaven, so no Ren or Reinhard)

When are we going to get some small girl on big girl action?

1 art per 20 pages full of texts.
Still nope.

I used to like overlord but the CGI killed it for me. How are they not remaking that shit? Are the BDs going to fix this trash? Also someone post stupid goat webm pls.

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 351K)

it better be soon, lolidom is a miracle of this universe

I assure you we have no intention of changing your customs or way of life

Attached: dany-773.jpg (1160x773, 75K)

Scan

Attached: yande.re 532043 sample chibi crossover emilia_(re_zero) horns isekai_quartet overlord see_through ta (1163x1500, 520K)

This.

Naruhodo. Apologies to the jannies then.

Attached: sorry_not_sorry.jpg (1920x1080, 932K)

>I wonder how Emilia's meetings with Ainz & Albedo are going to go...
Ainz said that he wanted to create an utopia of his own, with heteromorphic, demis and humans co-existing with each other as to mimic the diversity he had in his heteromorphic guild.
So maybe they can bond over that.

>t. animeonlyfag

Another one

Attached: yande.re 537123 sample chibi crossover emilia_(re_zero) heels horns isekai_quartet overlord see_thro (1500x1030, 359K)

>no glasses
FUCK OFF

>Is it the chicken in that picture?
He's not a chicken. He's a dragon, a rare feathered dragon

Attached: Don't bully the goddess.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

Attached: 1523816573096.jpg (600x686, 54K)

>Goddess of Water
>slipping on wet floor
Eris wept

>*came

Goats I could deal with but oh god the human soldiers and goblins.
I almost quit when saw humans bounce off gobbo shields as if repelled by a mysterious force.

The ratio is even lower than that, actually. Pretty sad that your attention span is so low that you can't even read a book, though.
>Are the BDs going to fix this trash?
Good joke.
Cute. Thanks for posting.

Attached: Overlord.png (1600x902, 2.9M)

Ainz isn't that much of a communist, though I guess the undead are a pretty good source of labor.

Attached: Communism scum.png (1920x1090, 1.27M)

It doesn't work that way. We must secure the existence of our board and a future for anime posters.

Attached: Seiba_walking_garbage.jpg (491x450, 62K)

not gonna lie, I dyed laughing when the soldiers started clapping. pretty sure it was supposed to be serious too

Imagine Shalltear, Beatrice, and Tanya all ganging up on Darkness and beating the shit out of her

There needs to be an end card that involves them

Attached: FROGGED.gif (540x304, 1.24M)

The best part is that this solves the problem they have in their own series.
Tanya gets her safe life in Nazarick and Ainz gets an actual friend

Your loss, the LN is a completely different experience than the anime or manga.

Attached: 1516743778052.jpg (2048x1106, 2.29M)

Nah that scene was supposed to be morbidly hilarious. Without mental thoughts of the soldiers a lot was lost in adaptation. They were all literally shitting their pants from pure terror.

Holy shit, does this fix communism now?

Attached: 1534263588921.webm (960x540, 1.86M)

>I almost quit when saw humans bounce off gobbo shields as if repelled by a mysterious force.
That had me absolutely dying. Season 3 was something else.
I read the LNs a couple months before the season started, so I was expecting the goats to be CG, but I never could've imagined it being as bad as it was. It was like a comedy.

Attached: Overlord.png (886x1251, 1.26M)

tanya detected

Only if she allows it. If they genuinely pissed her off she could easily rip them all apart like fucking Doom Guy. She's actually insanely capable when it comes to hand to hand combat

Attached: 20190426_064145.png (1440x1059, 172K)

>do you have a brain in that thick skull or just more milk like your stupid huge boobs!
>useless bloodbag, I'll hang you by your toes, slit your throat and drain you like the heifer you are!
>stand up straight you worthless beast of burden, you think this beating is bad wait til I REALLY get started!!

Attached: light in the darkness.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

i love emilia
no bully

Attached: yande.re 539173 sample ale_nqki emilia_(re_zero) pointy_ears re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu.j (1200x1461, 322K)

Yes. Ainz actually implemented this with higher level undead and golems with elder lich supervisors. Sorcerous kingdom is super comfy place to live.

Sonzai X obviously.

I'm sorry for your loss.

It actually does. Living costs are barely existent. Ains and co. Can just spawn almost infinite undead for road/building construction, farming, incorruptible guards etc. They even rent them to farmers not living in the city

I guess when she has to aim with her own body it's easy, why doesn't she just fight with tonfas/brass knuckles and give up the sword shit

>Maruyama approved this
No he did not. Also he said Chibi series of Overlord is not cannon

baesd

Attached: girls last dab.gif (400x208, 131K)

Beatrice seems like she’s being purposed strictly as a device to build up an end plot for this show.

She's not good she's not bad she's just right.

She's the witch.

You're the world.

If any of the authors didn't like it, this show wouldn't exist. The creators needed the licenses.
Also, non-canon =/= not accurate

Sounds like Granny Weatherwax, now there's a proper witch

When's the last time you saw a crusader using tonfas or brass knuckles?

Why are the skeleton in overlord so swole? And ainz has the most gainz.

They don't have a say, they are all under Kadokawa anyway, also approving of it doesn't make it accurate in terms of how any of these characters would behave or think or their abilities, especially Shalltear who is less vulnerable to holy than Ainz.

I actually agree that RE:Zero and Konosuba are better, but if I'm being honest they've been really under-performing in this show. The RE:Zero cast has been okay, but honestly they haven't been used much at all. The Konosuba group has been on par with the other two but other than Kazuma have been rather heavily pigeonholed; despite the memes they should have more to offer than explosions, masochism, and hatred for undead.

Jesus that looks awful

I wish more of 'em existed honestly, can't sword and board all the time, taking back the holy land HAS CHANGED.

Attached: dfo.png (1112x800, 1.03M)

What reason is there to not purge the living if the undead is taking care of all the work anyway?

Sonzai ekksu don't get any ideas.

yeah. wasted potential, but id rank it higher than the cringe that is typical of the flanderized konosuba chars. roswaal and betty are well used, i think.
so far, worst is konosuba. best is youjo senki. re:zero sucks, but they occupy a middle ground between the extremes.
dont watch past season 1

Emilia is the only one who is remotely shallow or boring. Isekai Quartet has been underutilizing them, and the few bits they have had have been really solid.

SUBARASHII

Attached: 1544666106053.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

emilia gets some development after she faces her fears in the tomb and defeats the rabbit.

Cocytus looks badass with the twin miniguns in his shoulders

Unlimited supply of calcium supplements provided by the Sorcerer Kingdom.

Attached: Milk.png (780x3120, 2.81M)

Eh, it's ok

Attached: emiliatan.jpg (1062x1500, 279K)

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING FUN SERIES
HOLY SHIT IM ACTUALLY HAVING FUN WATCHING ANIME AGAIN

>Are the BDs going to fix this trash
BDs are already out user

New World genetic standards are so high, even NW human skeletons are superior compared to our body structure.

Best part? No overheating issues!

dumb frogposter
this. ainz >>> aqua
>expecting dumb goddess not to job
thats why they call him gainz all gown
>worst girl megumeme gets zero scenes
absolute poetry. i'm thrilled that this is an aqua-sama show
whats wrong with his faaace
neia is cute. would she be my gf?

This.
Too bad that it's only 10 fucking mins, I legitimately can't stress how quickly they go by.

>Emilia is the only one who is remotely shallow or boring.
Rem and Beako scenes are also boring
Ram 2 seconds interactions with Cocytus were unironically more entertaining

The simplest explanation is that he didn't tell her that, Demiurge can decide who it affects or not.
Not that he usually bothers to do so but playing by the rules here.

Wishing she got replaced by a more interesting character in the series. Felt would have given more laffs.

I was confused for a very long time thinking her shirt sigil and cloak button was a tiny man floating in front of her

People forget in a short story written by both author's Ainz and Nazarick did go to Tanya's world. It was a massacre, well Tanya lasted a long time against him and I think the highlight was that Ainz was thinking of using [Black Hole] to suck up a nuclear bomb if nazarick was hit.

Attached: file.png (817x1128, 1.22M)

I knew it would end up being her
I look forward to the the Class Rep/Vice Rep meetings

>waifu pandering with rem that wasnt even in the LN
Look, now it's obvious that not only do you have shit taste, but you legitimately have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I don't know why that other user started talking about popularity, but I'll get back on track. The RE:Zero cast is all-around far more charismatic and interesting than either Tanya's group or the Floor Guardians. The former is bland - more so in the anime, but still - and the latter is a collection of exaggerated gimmicks with little real substance to back them up.

RE:Zero has had relatively little to do though. A few of their bits have been good, but they've been underutilized so far.

>he simplest explanation is that he didn't tell her that, Demiurge can decide who it affects or not.
he's clearly puzzled that it didn't work on her by his own admission

Attached: NANI.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Low level skeletons would be shit at making anime.

Does it only work on good aligned characters?

what if korean skeletons?

Bros, what is the point of having the useless trio with Tanya and Viktoria?

guess they shouldnt have violated the NAP

You don't need anime if there are only skeletons in the world.

And does nothing with it though

Most of the characters in Konosuba get a lot of character development in the LNs. Aqua feels like she needs a little more development though. I still need to read the volumes after 12 but it feels like the most development she's gotten at that point is showing that she actually cares a lot about Kazuma and the revelation that she could easily murder him with her bare hands if she wanted to

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-191003.jpg (1440x2019, 678K)

She should change classes.

wacky hijinx of course

Maybe, but there is a lack of raw material in Nazarik.

I am glad ainz is there to manage thing for her.

>people thought subaru would get cucked by kazuma
>it's gonna be the other way around
based

Remfags and Meguminfags btfo

Of course you do! What would they post about on Yea Forums otherwise?

It's a [Mantra] that only works on those below level 40. It didn't work in the side story mix between these two series.
It is probably because she has god's blessing or something, because aside from this Tanya has no resistance to instant death effect Ainz used and was not surprised when Tanya was able to move her lips when he stopped time, it was pretty much because of her type 95

>Aqua can easily murder X
She IS a goddess.

See

>Kazuma
>good aligned

Rem's scenes have been fine, but other than her introduction they've more focused on another character. I haven't watched this latest episode yet, but prior to now Beatrice has really only had one full scene, and it was used as an excuse to establish the whole "school mind control" thing.

Also, I was more disagreeing about the idea that the cast is shallow and boring inherently - and in their own work. I think they've been used somewhat poorly in Quartet - although not as poorly as others are saying. Subaru at least has had some great content, and their internal interactions aren't bad.

What about pic related?
I've never watched youjo senki but she seems cute

Attached: 3883929394.png (613x613, 177K)

I blame the anime for making them so shit

Attached: 1517018164221.png (700x1040, 393K)

Even in the anime she does have more jokes - and more personality traits - than just explosion.

About 97% of the same things we already post about.

From what I've seen in the anime he's genuinely helpful to the town and returns rewards when he learns he got them because Aqua created the problem in the first place.

I'd say he's good aligned. When he teamed up with Dust's party they liked him a whole lot.

Loyal to Tanya, has faith in Tanya to the point of sleeping soundly before a suicide mission that had the rest of the soldiers pissing their pants

I fell off the anime, how does she maintain such a sunny disposition in what is basically an amped up WW1 AU?

>Aqua and Subaru getting paired together

Both are normally the punching bags of their respective groups, so what’s that gonna look like? Are they gonna be dangerously on the same page about enabling each other’s retardation/autism while Aura has to keep them in line or will one actually get annoyed at the other?

I think he means Kazuma in that scene user, Kazuma isn't kneeling, he's literally fallen and can't get up.

She's Russian, that's pretty much regular life for them.

They'll set the classroom on fire

The attitude comes with that cheery voice.

Well, Aqua, despite being silly, is a powerhouse, and Satella's curse looms over Subaru. She might be able to recognize what's going on with Subaru even though he can't tell anyone

I still disagree. I loved them all even when I was completely anime-only. Not to say they aren't even better in terms of writing in the novels, but the anime writing is still good and the performances and visuals for them are top notch.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RkFp2Y5Yfm

Attached: 1554533858486.jpg (876x1303, 182K)

watch the ep again user

Who do the skeletons shitpost about then?

Yeah, Aqua's the only character I'm really frustrated by, she's just always a joke character even when she's trying to be serious and most of the time she's just a wrecking ball that comes in and destroys whatever the other characters have accomplished to return things to the status quo
If she had a single ounce of self-awareness at any point she could be a really interesting character, she actually has several conflicting motivations that would make for great stories, but she just doesn't think about her actions, even in the last volume that was sort of teased but it didn't really happen

needs more british and gargling in the throat

I can't wait for Tanya and Demiurge to lay down the fucking LAW.

Aura usually tard wrangles Albedo and Shalltear, so I guess nothing changes for her.

The thing is, Subaru is actually pretty good at wrangling idiots - it's just that he's one of the idiots he has to wrangle. My point being that he has experience dealing with the biggest jackass of them all, so dealing with Aqua wouldn't be too bad.

They just make boner jokes all day even though there are no creatures of flesh left in the world and none of the current generation of skeletons has any idea about what a penis is.

I'd say he's somewhere between neutral and good. Yeah he's willing to help people butt at the same time he won't hesitate to shit all over everyone for his own personal gain like when he tried to abandon everyone to go live a life a luxury with Iris at the capital

They'll make mayonnaise

Kazuma and his wife Aqua make a lovely couple

There is absolutely no way Aqua will notice the curse on Subaru or else she’d have already said something about it instead of relentlessly going after boneman’s group.

How many times do you think Subaru had to commit sudoku to make sure Emilia becomes the class rep?

By constantly misinterpreting Tanya's actions as being more noble and selfless than they really are. Furthermore, her unit benefited from a long string of lucky flukes which made her believe that warfare isn't as bad as it really is.

>Aqua doesnt want to do animal duty
Wow, what a cunt.

Never underestimate Aqua's incompetence.

Guess their sense of humor would BONED eh?

Attached: 1484316330180.gif (512x512, 422K)

You never really wanna provoke the silly happy character that is a literal God just to see what happens.

Maybe she doesn't think because she's lived so fucking long and doesn't wanna think. Notice how she's totally happy working as a construction worker and getting drunk?

She has her place and she likes it. No need to grimdark it up for her.

Attached: thumbsup.png (200x200, 56K)

He was also perfectly willing to switch over to the evil side until he found out she had a cock

He's generally good-aligned but he's also quite vindictive and lazy, which prevent him from being anything resembling a "moral paragon". So yeah, he leans good but is nowhere near the far end of the spectrum.

>mayonnaise

Attached: 023.png (835x1200, 413K)

>Beatrice & Mare for Libriary
>Beatrice doesn't know he is a boy
>Beatrice doesn't know he wears magical underwear to keep his large dick hidden
Well boys the fun begins.

Attached: 1haAlyB.gif (457x427, 112K)

Except you know the only reason she ended up where she did is her own.

>yes it's a real endcard
holy shit I thought anons were making it up

Skeleton posters need to leave.

Attached: 1521884213806.jpg (666x666, 93K)

I think it's just PTSD from the last time she had animal duty.

Attached: 1375849054321.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Right he's not a fucking messiah but a True Neutral character wouldn't return a reward or risk his life for others.

Umu, you're right. Let's stop time and check if you really wear underwear

Attached: 6269430-4865961223-.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

It all makes sense now

So she is afraid of fucking hamsters, bunnies and chicken.

zero. nissan is a coward who hates pain.

Just don't mess with Poseidon unless you're a clever motherfucker who is prepared to spend fourteen years dealing with bullshit and then having to kill all the guys who piss on your wife.

Sasuga Subaru-kun

Attached: 1512868023890.jpg (640x427, 26K)

>swears he will do whatever it takes for Emilia to be elected
>that overly smug face on him once she does
yeah dude absolutely zero

Attached: 1507729537318.png (540x540, 188K)

Who's ready for Hamuske to be in the animal pen?

What's the next part of the plan?

The most recent volume had a lot of development for Aqua and it looks like the next volume will likely focus on her.

So what happens from the perspectives of others when Subaru reloads a save? And does Beatrice remember Subaru's suicides?

How many times would you say he an heroed in the series so far?

Is she trying to fuck him?

Because she resists mind control from an actual god.

Isn't Hamsuke desperate to find a mate to breed with? Are the other hamsters going to be okay?

Attached: 1523878767029.png (630x618, 310K)

I was expecting a joke about them trying a vote first to find the ballet box stuffed with Ainz votes before deciding on another method.

Attached: mpv-shot0018.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

>What's the next part of the plan?
Admiring the view and to save to memory until he get's a dick, memorising the spacial coordinates of heaven will be better

Attached: new world.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

From the perspective of others, Subaru seems like a weirdo who knows stuff that's going to happen. Like, he could've suicided this episode to reset the gacha until Emilia got the class rep post and since this is not his perspective, we wouldn't know, and just see Emilia getting the post and him acting smug about it

I play Spitfire.

Attached: 1393432107557.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

>Putting an Elf/loli fetishist with an elf loli

What is Roswaal planning

Others get reset and none's the wiser. If betty is not in the library she doesn't remember the resets.

Is Beatrice the actual strongest and cutestcharacter in this series?

Attached: 1581211553.png (1024x1024, 1.05M)

Subaru is a total chivalryfag though. I doubt he would ever slap around Aqua for simply being dumb or annoying even if she deserves it. If anything, Subaru would probably be more likely to lash out Aura since she’s actually borderline evil.

So its implied Subaru killed himself until Emilia won Class rep, thus "rigging" the vote?

Attached: 1557495370491.jpg (1220x730, 194K)

I bet every smug moment Subaru has killed himself at least once

This is actually sounds like a viable theory

Waiting for a gag where he pulls out a knife and is about to end it, then puts it back because it turns out he just misunderstood something. Could even happen in the background while some random characters are talking and he hears mid-conversation something without context

Aqua could've focused too hard on the obviously inhuman group to notice Subaru's shit. Remember his resets give him an unholy magic smell that people familiar with that (like Rem and Ram, who survived an attack by cultists) could pick it up and they thought he was a cultist because of it. So, a godess should notice if she doesn't have the entire boneman group to focus on

It would just be like in Madoka where you’re only watching the final timeline and don’t yet know that Homura has restarted the month tons of times.

Only Rem and Beako notice it. Ram can't

Yes

>volume 15 was an aqua volume
>volume 16 will be an aqua volume as well
thats not how it works. maybe until volume 21 she wont get another volume focused on her.
Next one will be either a Chris or Darkness volume

>that feel when the AI starts circumventing the RURUS~
Ganbare, Ainz-kun

Attached: asimov HELP.jpg (1912x1075, 356K)

Tanya a cutie

Attached: 74699298_p0.png (1200x1600, 3.25M)

>we will never get their personalities portrayed properly in an anime
life is suffering

Attached: 1501045814930.png (240x240, 24K)

and funny

Can’t wait for so bin to draw them all for the overlord one

Oh ho~, it is delicious propaganda, I must fight for the fatherland!

The reactions imply it doesnt fit with her character?

Attached: 74731155_p9.png (1803x2670, 2.3M)

>You may suck my toes, I suppose.

Attached: 1371822539945.jpg (827x1169, 727K)

how does a skeleton sweat?

Why would you let out of the picture Aqua perfect round ass?
Criminal.

Attached: 74547505_p0.jpg (965x1002, 962K)

The sudden drop in temperature in his skull causes rapid condensation.

I bet he asks Megumin to explosion him for a quick and easy death

Good use of soft palette to make this wholesome as heck

Tanya should put Ainz's face on her hat in honor of their friendship.

I bet he asks Megumin to let him fuck her in a dark room where he can only hear her voice.

Nah, Subaru hates dying too much to restart the timeline purely so Emilia wins class rep. Plus he would have surely also put himself in a group with her if that was his plan.

Subaru hasn’t done anything too conspicuous yet to suggest that he’s already respawned multiple times other than maybe having such a subdued reaction to Kazuma declaring him an enemy.

Attached: 2C804CE6-B7A3-42B2-95D7-790FDA22311B.png (1307x731, 1.1M)

I didn't even think about that but that makes sense.

So what happens if Subaru decided to, say, stab me to death, and then kill himself?

I wouldn't remember any of it? Or would I subconsciously remember it?

>Tanya...are we the baddies?

Reveal when?

it's a gag show user, they obviously implied it

only subaru remembers what happened

You wouldn't remember any of it

Who is the character in the pic?

lich bitch innit?

You mean something like this?

Attached: SS-totenkopf.png (242x245, 8K)

No she's beating the living shit out of him.
Rightfully so since he had decided to abandon them to live with Iris and the only reason he came back was because the people in the castle got tired of his shit and forced him to drink a memory wiping portion and teleported him back to Axel. Aqua probably would have let it go if he had just apologized but he kept insisting he dindunuffin.
He apologizes once she restores his memory though and realises how big of a piece of shit he was being

Underrated post.

Nah, it's Kazuma

>Tanya may get immortality from a race change item
>could probably be turned into an immortal human like Aureole Omega
That would be the biggest middle finger towards being X.

If Subaru kills himself, that automatically resets the timeline so you will have never died in the first place and past you wouldn’t remember something that hasn’t even happened yet. Only Subaru would remember killing you.

Attached: 1511761774030.jpg (300x300, 23K)

My sides

People need to work to fulfill a rol in society, is not only so we get shit done or material benefits.
A society like that would degenerate and collapse like rome.
All the people will get fat and retarded and will be living from orgy to orgy until they all become hedonistic transexuals and off themselves.

Humans need to struggle, Ainz will eventually realize this and do a Code Geass becoming the big bad that humanity unite against so he will appear from time to time so humanity join against him and "play" that he was defeated until he return.
He will become a force of nature, something like the white walker in GoT so humanity cut the bullshit and do something usefull and honorable with their retarded existence.

Just curious, even Darkness wouldn't enjoy the tortures provided at Nazarick right? I think she may surprise the "staff" once or twice, before they bring out the truly horrid shit, but that would be it.

>the revelation that she could easily murder him with her bare hands if she wanted to
explain this

is Aqua STRONG?
And why Kazuma go to live with Iris?

She was already forced to dress like this once before in the main series.

Jeez, we're through the looking glass. I don't know whether to feel sorry or scared of someone like Subaru, who has to manipulate people to gain favourable outcomes.

Someone with Subaru's power might be the greatest unsung hero, or the biggest fucking cunt of a villain there is.

>white walkers unite the humans
>Dany just burns them all anyways
What, did the bells make her realize the NK was actually a bretty good guy?

She is strong because of her stats alone. That doesnt really imply much since Megumin is stronger than him too.
He went with Iris cause he wanted a tranquil life. He then snapped back that he left 3 girls sobbing for him.

Aqua is a goddess, Gods are stronger. As much as Kazuma complains about not getting a better cheat item there's a reason he just pawns that other guy's sword - he has the biggest cheat item there is.

>Someone with Subaru's power might be the greatest unsung hero, or the biggest fucking cunt of a villain there is.
All in how you use the power, it's kind of impressive he hasn't gone insane, there's another character with the ability to rewind time through their death but at least he only has to drown himself

Okay, after rewatching this part again, I actually do think Subaru kept sudokuing until Emilia won.

Attached: 890FEB7B-9729-4067-B7A6-C0E4310B771B.jpg (2208x1242, 312K)

>Someone with Subaru's power might be the greatest unsung hero, or the biggest fucking cunt of a villain there is.
You have no idea

Attached: 1491964323291.jpg (551x780, 365K)

>I've never watched youjo senki but she seems cute
Then never watch Yooujo Senki if you want to ruin your image of her.

S1 and read the rest, don't subject yourself to what madhouse managed to shit out after S1.

Daenerys oficially hurted and killed more people in one episode than Tywin, Ramsay, Roose, Joffrey, Stannis and the night king combined.
"Heav'n has no rage, like love to hatred turn'd, Nor hell a fury, like a woman scorned,

Ainz would love it, if Pandora's Actor apparel is anything to go by.

Fucking madlad

well that explains everything

>only has to drown himself
You mean non-fatally? Because if it's fatal drowning then that's so much worse than Subaru just blasting his brains out.

Yeah it's fatal and it eventually starts to lead to extensive brain damage from constant resets

good post

Attached: 1472529546325.png (591x620, 103K)

user you forgot about the PTSD as well, and don't forget about all of the people in the other timelines that just go "WTF" at him randomly committing suicide.

Did he please the clown?

Read the manga.

Man I'd kill to have all the Subarus conglomerate in quartet

Which is immediately reversed the next arc when she becomes the damsel in distress again

He's also been disemboweled which is a fucking agonizing way to go. First time he got his head splattered by Rem she took off his arm which probably hurt quite a bit and the second time she sliced his legs off which probably also hurt

Amazing how much better tanya looks as not a duck

Attached: tanyas new hat.png (720x720, 668K)

So is confirmed that the world does not restart but Subaru consciosness just jump to another timeline?
The timelines connect in some way?
How Subaru handle the morals of basically leaving everybody behind and jumping to another dimension for his own selfish desires (MUHHH EMILIA)?

Re:ZeroLN fags please respond.

Perfect.

Looking sharp

Attached: boned.png (977x1099, 930K)

So who in the classroom is aware of Ainz's elf lolis' true genders by now?

Why is the pink haired maid such a bitch? Never watched the series she's from. And I know the joke is Tsundere = Bitch and Bitch = Tsundere. But she really just seems like a huge bitch.

I like it

You'd be a bitch too if your wang got chopped off.

>But she really just seems like a huge bitch.
She is just a bitch, not tsundere at all. On the show she fucks the clown that is their teacher here.

I haven't watched it either but from what I gather, she really just hates subaru's guts with a passion. Beatrice seems like the tsun to me.

She's not tsundere, she just hates Subaru and it's justified.

It’s very ambiguous on purpose as the witch of greed was trying to fuck with his head. There is no concrete one or the other on does he switch timelines or reset time? I personally believe it’s timelines as that’s how you rationalize time as time cannot go backwards. And the author has a on going sub series in a different timeline where Subaru and Rem eloped.
>jumping to another dimension for his own selfish desires (MUHHH EMILIA)?
He doesn’t in the LN, WN as he takes the “I want to die as least as possible route”.

We don't know Echidna says there is all kinds of fuckery with Subaru in terms of timeline existing and not existing or terminated an non-terminated. And she's the one observing all universes.

Look at that happy duck!

Made for anal

well done user

Attached: 1538534963766.png (1000x1399, 2.71M)

Nice hat.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK!

I never saw rezero but even I could tell her attitude is justified.

Why isn't Megumin using the Staff of Destruction?

How long until someone actually just fucks Darkness?

She doesn't full on despise him, she's just very blunt and has a cruel sense of humor. It's not that she likes him especially, but she grows to trust him and doesn't hate him either. She just kind of gets of on belittling him.

>You will never be nursed by Shalltear

Attached: mpv-shot0061.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Sasuga

If there isn't a Shalltear x Darkness doujin by the end of this I'm going to be mildly upset.

Do you want her to nurse you in the tradtional way or nurse you in the deviant way people expect from her

You'd be a bit of a bitch too if you put up with Subaru and Rem's shenanigans everyday.

Attached: 1469286.png (727x517, 349K)

I guess you like huge syringes

I didn't even know there were endcards until now.
I assume the rest are on their twitter? How do I tell endcards apart from shared fanart?

nvm google translate works well enough.
I like the EP5 lap pillow one.

There was a really missed opportunity there. It should have been Shalltear and Darkness as the nurses. They would've turned the nurse's office into an S&M club.

I think Subaru's true power is his forgiving nature. The first time Rem killed me, I would have been plotting revenge, or at the very least want nothing to do with her.

They usually repost them on their official Twitter account.

Flawless victory.

I mean, he didn't want anything to do with her at first. He was scared and confused. It wasn't until he understood her reasons that he forgave her. He also had to be reminded of her and Ram's kindness to find the will to save them.

Are they going to incorporate more isekais like shield hero? Or nay?

I'd imagine it's because she genuinely enjoys getting the shit kicked out of her by enemies. IIRC, the main reason she snaps so often in that chapter is because she has to temporarily take over as the noble ruling over the town since Alderp kind of had his hands and rectum full of demon cocks in Hell and she was trying to be a respectable ruler which her previous reputation was kind of fucking up.
Incidentally she ends up being a compassionate and highly capable ruler. She establishes the world's first public education system using money from her own house and when the adventurers start turning into lazy NEETs due to amassing a fortune from some previous high ranking quests leading to a huge increase in monsters in the area she taxes them about half of their earnings thus forcing them to go back to questing and then utilizes the tax money to provide support for retired and permanently crippled adventurers who can no longer work as well as recuperate the costs of establishing a school.

given that it's called 'Isekai QUARTET', you tell me user

There was a kind of foreshadowing in one of the first episodes were Roswalls suggest say something like they will start with what they have, suggesting that more people could incorporate later.

Well I mean Subaru’s initial reaction to finding out Rem was the one who killed him was also not have anything to do with her either. He only really changed his mind after seeing Ram completely distraught over Rem’s death when she’s the one who goes to the village instead of Subaru.

"Shall we use 'That'" suggested absolutely jack squat nothing. You're only hoping for this because you've got that much of a boner for the raccoon.

Priscilla would have been hilarious

Attached: 1478315980566.png (3052x1808, 3.67M)

Does kadokawa even publish shield hero

bonepilled

With four popular series crossing over, each coming with 4-7 characters, are there any shared VAs?

Media Factory does, which is owned by Kadokawa

kek

Yes, Emilia and Megumin have the same VA.

Subaru making a move on megumin when