What will our lovable elite squad of elves do this month?

What will our lovable elite squad of elves do this month?

Attached: x6.png (1252x1800, 571K)

Nothing, it will get right back to our main party. Should have waited for the spoilers, user.

Hopefully murdered by Kabru and his party

Fuck off Dwarf

Do you not see that these knife ears need to be disposed of before they make everyone in the dungeon go mad and then kill all of them say they were doing good

Attached: T0p8x98.png (550x281, 132K)

They were already going mad before they showed up. Read the manga instead of shitposting, that chapter clearly showed that you can't argue with these people anymore.

Human lives aren't worth much.

>they were already a little hot while standing in the sun so setting them on fire is justifiable
retard logic

Attached: 5443564362.png (457x261, 98K)

Look at this and say that they wont make things worse just so they can look like the good guys

Attached: Around elves watch yourselves.png (1070x1028, 669K)

It's not so they can look like the good guys, it's so they can skip all the pointless diplomacy and cut to the chase. The dungeon needs an exterminatus.

Elf-hating shitposters please calm down, I never argued that their way with dealing with the problem is the right way. However Kabru was simply wrong that they could be convinced to just leave the dungeon. The dungeon is a danger and I'm not seeing anyone else, aside from our main party, actually dealing with the problem.

Of course it's easier to just shitpost "they are not doing it perfectly fine in a way that I approve, reeeee muh elves pelinal.jp" you Yea Forums shitters.

Attached: 1441350798171.jpg (208x162, 8K)

They literally did nothing except what the adventurers ere already doing.
They spent money.
That's it.

The dungeon would've overflowed with desire sooner or later, killing people when the elves WEREN'T around to help.

they will make things worse though and youre absolutely right. All elves in this series are the fucking worst. Chilchuck and Senshi even confirmed it many many times. Elves always promise to "fix" things but their intents are purely evil

Attached: q013.jpg (869x1242, 307K)

>Marcille is evil because she saved Farlyn
And here we go again. The absolute fucking worst. I blame OP for making this thread about elves.

Attached: 1453301540590.jpg (283x266, 24K)

Now post the hitler edit of that panel.

Fair point it's just that the way I see it is that the elves are't trying to actually help everyone and are actually just looking for a way to make their image better to the rest of the world as the ones who took care of the dungeon and to control the Island
Also hating elves is more of a /tg/ thing than a Yea Forums thing

>and are actually just looking for a way to make their image better to the rest of the world
They aren't doing that at all. They really want to close the dungeon and will accelerate the process if needed. That's it. They are not pretending.
>Also hating elves is more of a /tg/ thing than a Yea Forums thing
Nope you newfag, show me an elf-hate thread on /tg/ from the last couple of weeks. Pelinal-shitposting threads are made on Yea Forums. Elf-haters on /tg/ exists, but you will find more on Yea Forums. And Yea Forums for some reason.

I wonder how they will react to the team.
Will they have what it takes to eat the monster cooking?

If they weren't actually trying to help people they could have just made a big show to the folks of the town/surrounding area's of warning them away from the dungeon verbally, saying all the bad shit that will happen.

Obviously they'll be ignored, but when the monsters start massacring and cause a mess they can send a token force to help out, and all the survivors will know that "the nice elves tried to warn them!"

Goading the overflow on at this point is pretty clearly the elves wanting people just to see this shit first hand and hope they learn this time or just die/the dungeon gets destroyed. If anything, they might actually catch some blame from the people living there, elves show up, and shit starts getting bad real fast in the dungeon, almost like THEY did something.

I've never actually seen much elf hate on Yea Forums outside of Elder scrolls race discussion, but I remember a lot of elf hate on /tg/. It could also be that I barely go to Yea Forums so I don't know what they do there

>Necromancers are the kindest casters because they revive to many people
what kind of edgy games are you playing? Im sure farlyn is loving THIS. Thanks for enslaving my body and soul to a dark wizard Mari. im sure you could have enslaved it to a light wizard but you were just too busy or something. Im almost starting to question why Frankenstein's monster turned on him

Attached: 1500090141935.png (1269x1800, 953K)

The mad sorcerer did this. It's the same resurrection magic that any other mage uses in this manga. We've been over this, discussed this countless times. You are a shitposter that wants to vent over a fictional race. Please just stop and wait for the new chapter for something to talk about.

I mean the actual necromancy worked like a charm, Marcile was just a fucking idiot who didn't get rid of the seal that was binding Farlyns soul to the dragon before the dark wiz showed up.

The seal was not the reason for it. Please before you disagree post a page that explains that.

Attached: img000013.jpg (1268x1800, 215K)

Imagine how quickly dungeon diving would die if there was a hard rule about eating anything you killed to prevent a respawn.

Attached: H14.png (1252x1800, 480K)

exactly. The problem was using the flesh of the Dragon to begin with but thats what you get with necromancy and dark magic labeled "Do not Use"

You haven't read the manga. The forbidden magic was not the problem. She used the forbidden magic to gain access to the unlimited mana pool of the manga, because she had to basically completely restore Farlyns entire body and bind it to a soul whose links to it were already weakened. The soul-mixing would have happened regardless, even if she wouldn't have used this kind of magic. The problem was the flesh of the dragon. We had this discussion a million times already.

It would mean more room for the zombies and gargoyles cause honestly idk how you eat those.

Yeah they're harder to eat than ghosts.

Pranking some dumbass humies to scare them out of the dungeon for their own good.
While the elves are oppositional to the main characters it’s very obvious they aren’t evil. Captain Droopy could have killed those thieves and been justified in it, but she (?) chose to disable them instead. They’re old soldiers blinkered by past trauma and experience but they aren’t wrong about the danger of the dungeon.

Aren't the monsters able to grow their population?

Yes but actually eating them would make their population rise at a slower rate since the dead ones won't respawn. But I'm mostly talking about the willingness of people to eat monsters even if the benefits are explained to them.

I was under the assumption that you were saying dungeon diving would die down if people prevented monsters from respawning (I'm guessing the mad sorcerer recycles their souls and remakes them? I don't really remember this since it's been a long time for me).

imagine if dead eaten monsters came back to life as poop golems, haha wouldn't that be funny

Have sex

Ah so they'll meet the orcs

Elf-hater please leave, Kui even made sure to show that this shit doesn't happen.