This was kino

this was kino

Attached: revolution.jpg (1200x831, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/--yjHPFeT9-sw65F6DQz4A/
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8HklQoQUw
youtube.com/watch?v=9epq7VcbDmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a very funny way of spelling edgy

Jesus i almost forgot how badly written Naruto was

>I don't agree with what the characters say so it's badly written

Imagine how boring this shit would've been without based Sauce.

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

>kino

Stop spamming your shitty Naruto threads, Narutard.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/--yjHPFeT9-sw65F6DQz4A/

Nothing more cancerous than a Narutard redditor who uses imgur

>wah wah Naruto only wins because of talk no jutsu what the fuck this is so badly written
>wah wah Sauce doesn't listen to Naruto and wants to reform the system by killing the current leaders this is so badly written
Yikes.

That picture is literally the first result in google, you fucking autist.

>imgur is bad
>t.brainlet

Attached: Thousand Years of DEATH.png (500x1128, 712K)

Stop using out of context buzzwords you don't understand

This scene was unironically hilarious.

This. Sasuke besides itachi and danzo who were both killed off pretty early sre the only interesting charactersin the show.

you'd never guess there are so many saucefags out there, considering what the series went through because of him.
fucking makes me mad just remembering this trash fire

it's good to see there is Sasukechads and not only "wahh edgytoddlers"

Sasuke is so good that any rival character of the mc in any shounen is compared to him

based

don't know about you, but i hated every fucking chapter that cut away from someone else and focused on sasuke again. fuck him and his stupid drama. the most entertaining part of him in part 2 and onwards was him getting his ass handed to him by killer b.
fuck you for making me remember all this horseshit

>oh no a main character got developed into doing evil things out of emotional reasons
if you are a brainlet I would understand, but there are more soulless manga out there for you where mc=good and enemies=bad. It has always been a naruto thing to have enemies which turn out to have pretty good purposes even arguably better than the "good" characters.

>oh no no no the guy wants to make a revolution and destroy the already pointed out by multiple characters as flawed system, that was behind his whole family's death! What an edgelord. Sasuke's stupid drama is shit, we hate him, r-right, guys?

turdruto is mediocrity incarnate

Reminder that Sauske blames the Kage for how bad things got
But Sauske was part of the reason things got so bad to begin with

And what does he actually fucking do to change things?
If he and his little posse had started using orochimaru's conections and old shit he had lying around to start wars and bring down corrupt people
Or if he had started his own village and filled it with orphans and powerful wandering nin who needed a place to call home...maybe took over the sound village?
Yeah.
I'd be behind that shit.
If sasuke decides to go to war against the ninja world in a believable way after he takes over and empowers the sound village to become a kage...

>Gokages
They could've just translated that as "Five Kage" and it wouldn't sound retarded and it also wouldn't be butchered Japanese.

Attached: 1297100568469.jpg (764x859, 297K)

why didn't ninja god stopped him form doing this?
aren't naruto and sasuke the reincarnations of literally the sons of god? one would think it would be in god's best interest to not let his sons kill each other again

Fairy Tail, Hero Academia and Black Clover seem more up your alley, user.

And yours would be Tokyo Ghoul.

Crossboarders? On my Yea Forums?

based speedreader

He tried, it only got things worse.

taka in general was pretty great until kishimoto went batshit and had sasuke seemingly making decisions at random.

>I'm going to hunt down Itachi and do some good along the way so that you can contemplat whether or not I'm actually evil
>Wow Itachi did everything for the leaf (except send like a fucking letter or two so he didn't almost kill multiple people and emotionally scar me all over again, but he did nothing wrong).... better destroy the leaf
>Finally killed Danzo and avenged my Clan....better try to kill literally all my friends and destroy the leaf because I have literally no reason to be in the plot anymore.
>Itachi's back, Also he has a genjutsu that is specifically made to beat people who are immune to genjutsu or use the reality changing genjutsu. did we mention that he did nothing wrong? Any way he's convinced me I need to revive orochimaru to revive the hokages so I can decide whether I'm good or bad.
>decided I'm good and want to be hokage except not really

Attached: WAKE ME UP.gif (280x200, 2.56M)

He was a fucking ghost.
He couldn't do shit.
If he was alive he'd have literally slapped Sauske to meet his Reincarnation Uncle (only to find he's dead too)

>unironically defending sasuke
the absolute state of nu/a/

This. He unironically set the bar.

People defend the Empire in AgK which had a Clown Rape then murder the widow and child of one of their most loyal soldiers on his grave.

>on no no no nu/a/ is not as much of a hivemind anymore, their opinions differ from mine, what do I do?

I don't understand why people hate sasuke,He is definitely not my favuorite but even I can agree that he was the best written character.

Yeah sorry.

Attached: 1511380187969.jpg (1800x5443, 2.28M)

Thats why he is best boy

Quick question, I want to re-read Naruto because I never got the chance to read the ending as the series is garbage but I'm curious and have time now, was wondering at what chapter was the first act starting? First few chapters are extra shit

he's just a Vegeta rip off

You're mentally retarded

worst of naruto > best of one piece

Yeah, Naruto is kino. I don't know why I still have this image saved.

Attached: 012.jpg (1025x750, 135K)

shut up Kishi

At that point I didn't care about the story. Sasuke stabbing Danzo through Karin was more kino moment to me. That evil Madara eye makes this. He must have fapped to it. In anime he even says "That's my boi"

Attached: naruto-1181489.jpg (1200x890, 136K)

Sasuke was the only person who thinked straight and he was gay

>people can look at this and still say Uchiha's dindunuffin
Pathetic. Tobirama should have killed them all, and Danzo should have mopped up the rest while he was still young enough to do so.

>Vegeta
>rival
lol

Ironically on my local forum when Naruto was the centre of attention, people were complaining the most

Unironically this

Kishimoto decided on war arc and not this kino baka

>Shippuden
>Kino
KEK

Tobirama made these Uchihas

>wants to make a revolution that will probably kill hundreds if not thousands of more people
>will end up causing the same pain he felt to all their families
>to replace it with what?
What the fuck was his plan? Sauce knows JACKSHIT about running a village or politics.

>nobody will do bad shit if they are afraid Hokagi will kill them for it

Except Sauce literally cant possibly be everywhere at once. They are already afraid that their kages will kill them if they do bad shit, why would they suddenly stop doing bad shit just because ONE crazy fucker begins trying to rule the world?

No other kage kills you for doing bad shit

Bad shit is a broad category. I'm pretty sure they'd kill murderers/rapists and people who generally have destroyed the welfare of the village. Still, does Sauce really think he can inspire so much fear that literally everyone will stop acting human?

>the most entertaining part of him in part 2 and onwards was him getting his ass handed to him by killer b
This.

>Madara
Someone should tell him...

Let him believe he hasn't swapped dimensions

Sasuke was unironically a less annoying MC than Naruto was, somehow. Even if in an unintentionally hilarious sort of way at times, his bits of the story typically were just way more entertaining.

Sasuke by himself gives Naruto Shippuden way more re-read value than it has any right to have.
He's also the most entertaining autistic dad.

His plan was for the villages to fear him so much that they would stop trying to fuck each other in the ass so often and put aside their bullshit and unite against him

Given that the only reason to why the villages weren't trying to kill each other and why they United for the first time in history was because of Madara and Obito his idea wasn't wrong in theory

Problem is that the amount of people needed to kill to achieve such a state of unity would be very high

Honestly did Boruto writers ever try to explain how did Naruto manage to achieve peace? He spent such a long time telling everyone he would fix the system, yet we were never told how he was planning to do so

No, Naruto is a populist hack

Is Daenerys the Sasuke of fantasy?

They achieved peace because all the Kages ended up being 'cool' with each other. Eventually though, that's going to pass, and war is going to return. Sauce and Nards will die too, and guess who wont?
OROCHIMARU. Who's going to stop him when Naruto and Sauce die? He'll legitimately be one of, if not the most powerful ninja on the planet when they pass.
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8HklQoQUw

Attached: Orochimaru got away with it.jpg (780x476, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9epq7VcbDmc
Orochi-chan is cute.

I shit you not, when she started burning everything I remembered this is how Sasuke's arc should've gone.

No

No that is actually
>I can´t admit that I did a mistake so it is the fault of everyone else.
Honestly the complete sasuke arc should be renamed into:
>It´s not my Fault that everything bad happens.

>Dany frees slaves, promises to "break the wheel" of different dynasties, ends up as a final antagonist and possible future dictator
>Sasuke frees Orochimaru's prisoners, promises to break the system by killing all the Kage, ends up as a final antagonist and possible future dictator
H O L Y S H I T

>Pro Status Quo Populist pretends to be for change and people buy it up but once he gets to power he keeps everything the same

Why does this remind me of real life so much

No, the novel did. Naruto did jack shit, it's the fear of his power that unites all the rulers. Shikamaru even threatened to kill some Kage
So he somehow actually ended up carrying out Sasuke's plan lmao

He did have a really good presidential campaign, I'll give him that
I still don't get how do we have Obito and Sasuke edits, but still don't have an edit with all Naruto's pointless promises

Attached: naruto-2137.jpg (800x1298, 166K)

Doesn't fucking the Hyuuga count as changing them? They were clearly inbred as fuck

Because people generally fail to see the hypocrisy behind the MC because he is supposed to be the norm

I never understood why people though Sasuke's descent to madness was badly done, I liked it

Him turning "good" again in the end was stupid but at least it gave us the "Yeah sorry" moment so it balanced the stupidity out

*BUZZWOOOOOOOOOOORD*
*samefag*

dude....

I am always truly astonished by people(usually normalfags did that) reacting to that chapter after Itachi truth revealed as "REEEEEE Itachi protected the village, but that edgy dumbass Sasuke wants to destroy it!! what the hell, why is this so out of nowhere, it's such a bad writing!!".
I am not sure how can anyone have reading comprehension skills this bad.
Also I never got why people are so angry with Sasuke switching his motivations and goals pretty often. Well, sorry, not everyone is Naruto-the-future-Hokage. Some people actually analyse new circumstances and make new conclusions, adapting to a current situation

Attached: 1410438585919.png (1802x1300, 442K)

"Itachi killing his family for the village" twist was way worse than any development Sasuke had, even him turning sane again after he and Naruto beating the crap out of eachother was not as stupid

shit tier edit

The problem is that Naruto wants to have it both ways: constantly talk talk talk about politics and philosophy and motivations, but no pay-off on any of that talk and no coherence in the worldbuilding of the politics, the philosophy, and the motivations.
Naruto fanbase has a lot of people talking about politics because Naruto canon drew in people who like talking about politics by talking about politics. It’s about a kid who wants to be the ninja president ffs! Yes it’s very much a teen-oriented, idealistic plot, but that very idealism is all the more reason why so many fans were so let down by Naruto becoming just another cog in the system.

its funny how shitty naruto became because of him but because kishi double downed on his darkness and revenge, he made the story more enjoyable to read

Are you talking about that Shithole of a forum?

>loathe elder brother as family murdering scum
>just as you finally get your revenge, find out he truly loved you all along, and was forced into it the mass murder by the government, because it was either that or Ninja World War 4, and they were still recovering from the Kyuubi
>also this only happened because the government has been looking down, and mistreating your kind since its inception
It's ridiculous how willing to suck the Konohacock people are

Based Sasuke, I'm glad I didn't drop it.

Attached: 1439398162077.png (537x310, 118K)

If only

basado

Attached: 1410448476323.jpg (1200x1732, 605K)

Attached: 1431064567675.jpg (713x459, 154K)

Attached: 1543338580614.jpg (701x442, 151K)

I actually miss it.

Attached: Untitled 13.png (421x183, 42K)

Back them on forums I saw people who tried to explain this hypocrisy. It always landed on deaf ears. When I looked into those normalfags social accounts they had in their profiles... all of them were liberals. Before the migration and 2016 election (not American citizen btw) this was my eye-opening revelation.

Based Orochimaru
best boy

I know that with different fans it may differ and this might not work for everyone how it did for me, but coming from the ages of experience - Sasuke truly became a pleb filter character for me

EDGY AS FUCK

It's boring with him narutard

Attached: UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZS5Q.png (929x768, 152K)

The best character in the series easily. Normies can't understand a complex character.