This show warms my heart more than any moeshit has ever done

This show warms my heart more than any moeshit has ever done.

Attached: carole-and-tuesday.jpg (600x900, 104K)

You just prefer teenagers over toddlers.

And comfy music + aesthetics.

I want to throw them a coin but the cd's aren't out...

It's fun. But goddammit the audio quality is shit for a show about music. Maybe they were going for analog feel or something but it's not working. Gus sounds like he's talking thorough a 20 year old microphone.

Attached: fug.png (272x275, 135K)

>Gus sounds like he's talking thorough a 20 year old microphone.
That's what 20 years of cigars and whiskey does to you.

but they're fictional characters

but it's moeshit

you are a fictional character

the singing voices are generic as fuck
all vocal skill, no soul. both angela and the protagonists.

There's this thing called 'The Disney Channel', it is clearly your wet dream.

what does that even mean

literally hannah montana but anime

It means he does not watch anime and only comes to Yea Forums to shitpost.

It's fun, but nothing amazing.
Above ZnT and Apollon but below Bebop, Champloo and Dandy.

when does having an opinion counts as a shitpost? Just because you dont like what he says doesnt make it a shitpost. Live in reality

>kys
Kill yourself, redditor.

The guy talking about people having sensitive feelings also telling people to kill themselves because they like a particular anime. Grow up and take a good look at yourself.

It's THE most unoriginal show I've seen all year.

Attached: 1538097590245.jpg (760x616, 232K)

But they are also moe and shit.

it's boring

Watch more anime, no, seriously, aren't you watching Kenja no Mago?

Yes, I'm watching that too, and that one actually has something interesting going on.

Attached: Diego Armando Pucci.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

How are you able to discern that they have technical skill but lack any kind of passion in their performance? What makes you think that?

If you elaborate, people might respect your opinion a little more. Saying something has or doesn't have "soul" as some form of criticism or praise is laziest bullshit response somebody can give around here, it's used so much it has become nothing more than a low effort meme. If that's as far as you able to go in being able to describe how you feel about something your opinion doesn't deserve to be respected.

Jesus Christ, not here to defend C&T but die please, die.

>not here to defend but either like this shitty show or die

i’ve asked people this before irl and the answer i always get is something along the lines of ‘just a feeling’, like ‘they FEEL uninspired’. and then it just becomes some frustratingly unassailable, nebulous criticism and the only thing i can say in reply is ‘what does that even mean?’

Are you seriously saying that while posting an image from a series which has rehashed the same shit for 6 parts now?

>Gus sounds like he's talking thorough a 20 year old microphone.
What's the deal with this? Some episodes he sounds alright but sometimes it sounds like the VA is giving his lines over the phone.

Good for you op

You can't detect the charm that comes from energy or passion being put into a performance? Maybe you guys don't have souls. Have you considered that?

Why are you deflecting this back on me? I haven't made any statements about the show, I'm simply telling you that you have to elaborate more on your opinions than just throwing out buzzwords like "soul" if you want people to respect your opinions.

Again what makes you feel like these performances lack passion despite your acknowledgment of the singer's vocal abilities? I'm curious.

This show has black people and sjws in it and it makes me very mad

it is moeshit, cute girl doing music

le epic sjw show
le epic disney
le epic nicki minaj

>You can't detect the charm that comes from energy or passion being put into a performance?
they sound passionate and energetic to me. you can watch the actual performers and they look like they're into it as well. can you elaborate on why you think there's no passion or energy in this? your criticisms come across as hollow, and "soul" isn't a real thing.

Don't like the one on the right

>moeshit
I want Yea Forums to leave.

From the pics I've seen, this show looks gorgeous.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

>What do you like?
>I like Timberland boots.
>I'm jealous. I've never worn a pair.
>They're all I ever wear.
This is actual dialogue from the show. If you actually like it, then you're too brainwashed to be reasoned with. It's no surprise that vapid nonsense like this will warm your heart.

Why don’t you leave the house for a change?

I wouldn't go that far. It has been pretty great though.

based