Hibike! Euphonium: Chikai no Finale

Why did it flop?

Attached: hibike-movie-poster.jpg (546x800, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/268
worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2238785#p2238785
strawpoll.me/17991412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody likes males.

>yuri show
>make a sequel where an irrelevant bland side character is promoted to self-insert and wins
Gee, I wonder why nobody cares about it.

>Why did it flop?
Source? They should have just made a normal friendship show instead of needlessly baiting yurifags.

Ass hurt yurifags

Ass hurt anti-yurifags

Did the guy actually win? fuck yurifags

Attached: Kekc.png (650x581, 284K)

It's a KusoAnus movie. They haven't made a single coherent flick, ever. I don't get why they even make movies. At least their TV animation has some form of merit, but their movies are mediocre in regards to animation and terrible on all other fronts.

Hetshit

Attached: 1557416475115.jpg (1920x2777, 564K)

Guys, I've been a Kyoani supporter since they released the masterful Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Hyouka is one of my favorites of all time, I love K-On! more than anything, After Story is my favorite anime of all time. But this is just... too much. I just can't anymore. Everything they're making nowadays is flopping so hard. Even moderate successes like Koe no Katachi have been completely lackluster. Maid Dragon, Violet, Liz and Tsurune have all been major disappointments. Now even Hibike is flopping. I think it's time to say goodbye.

Because Hibike is actually bland as hell.

/u/ is the problem. tamako market movie was fine.

i really really loved maidragon, liz, and tsurune, but i know that's a minority opinion at least on Yea Forums. i wish they were as successful financially as clannad and the like because if there's any studio that deserves it at least by merit of its past works, it's kyoani. i don't want to say goodbye :/

Based KyoAni dabbing on the yuriniggers

Purge this thread before that falseflagging shithead starts yelling at top of his lungs.

Because kyoani is a flop this decade in general, and to be fair that actual gay movie they made flopped way harder.
It has more to do with kyoani making bad anime, then it does with the subject matter of said anime.

inb4:
>blahblah KHK
>blahblah OP is mentally ill, report him for trolling/spamming/extremely low quality
>blahblah irritational hate
>blahblah OP samefag

>then

this

It's a time flop in every sense of the word

Asspull het relationship.

Isn't it funny how the threads are neutral/lukewarm/nagative towards Kyoani, until he wakes up and starts spamming and samefagging?

Get het go broke

Does "his" name rhyme with "Benigma Doglike" by chance?

No, that's another guy, a chinese shitposter easily identifiable by the utterly broken english of his posts.

>show's fanbase clearly wants Kumiko x Reina together
>betray fanbase
Gee, I wonder why Kyoani is losing money.

it's over

i want to go back to the timeline where kyoani continued making haruhi and hyoka and didn't have a fallout with kadokawa and didn't rely on random contests for story material.

also i want to go to the timeline where nichijou was a smash hit.

Yeah. Nice quintriplets, by the way.

Imagine if Kumiko was a male here. She'd look like a fucking cǔcklord in this poster giggling at her partner being flirted with. Do i look like some dickcaged, asshole-sniffing, snot-nosed fucking idiot? How dare they showed this and thought the longtime fanbase would be okay with it?

They need to stop pandering to fujoshits/yaoifags and start pandering to yurifags.

>all these seething yuricucks

Attached: 1557319593056.jpg (479x308, 36K)

Based yurichad.

>he thinks they're losing money
Stay mad yurinigger.

>Why did it flop?
Show me evidence of it actually flopping, then we can have a discussion.

>flops harder than Liz in the Flopbird
How do they do it bros?

>Source?
No source is needed when it comes to Kyoani-hating. Everything people say on the internet is 100% true.

It broke 300M yen a while ago. Yaraon says that it's going to end up at 400M-500M, which is typically flop territory.

>yaraon says

Attached: 1498690272200.png (523x592, 362K)

Keep telling yourself that it didn't flop then, if it makes you feel better.

Oh Yea Forums you never learn.

Attached: 1458524669729.jpg (414x419, 34K)

You weren't supposed to actually post evidence bro, delete this

Cause no one likes it when a studio is catering and baiting to every side. Even the Free! fujos got sick of their shit.

Is he the same VEGfag chink who reported Darling in the Franxx to the Chink morality police because he lost a fucking internet fight?

>evidence
Just show a reputable source saying this is a flop, not even yuri fags on reddit are pretending that this is a flop

Yeah bro, I know that it actually surpassed Kimi no na wa in Japan, but I don't need to post any source since it's common sense. Those damn deluded yurifags amirite

This is most likely the last time Kyoani will be animating Hibike! related. Good riddance.

I was already bored at the start of S2. Liz was an interesting experiment, but enough is enough.

bait and switch is no good from a marketing point of view.

you will do ok in the initial sales but eventually the word of mouth will spread fucking up your market

>KHK at it again
It did great for a sequel movie of a franchise this old

sabotaged by /u/

This is so fucking forced. Bravo kyoanus

Reina always had a crush on Taki-sensei, that's not forced. Kumiko x Shoe, on the other hand...

>Kumiko x Shoe, on the other hand...
Wouldn't have felt forced if they just stuck to the fucking novels instead of added in yuri bait that they were never going to go through with.

I can' think of some hints of Kumiko liking Shoe in the anime.

BASED kyoanus dabbing on /u/keks

Kumiko is so lucky

Not really.

Didn't they break up?

They did because neither of them had time for relationships, but Kumiko wouldn't mind dating Shoe again if he's still interested in her by the time they graduate. The author had to continue the novels so this is why this happens.

>Hibike! Euphonium: Chikai no Finale: ¥297,666,200
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCK KYOANI

>Free recaps made more money than Hibike original movie
The power of hetfags, everyone.

How much is the budget? How good/bad is that compare to other films from TV anime?

>flop
someanithing.com/268

no, not really.

>How good/bad is that compare to other films from TV anime?
This is an uber flop. It's doing barely better than a recap Hibike movie from 2016.

Of course it's not a flop. KHK is just spamming again.

Yes that spammer is insane with his irrational hate for Kyoani.

Trips of truth.

It's fine for a sequel movie years after this finished airing.

shit bait

>no one replied so he had to reply to himself 7 minutes later

Attached: 1293481924852.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Get a life schizo.

>Everyone who hates kyoani is KHK
You're more insane than him.

Get a life already you fucking loser.

Fuck off KHK.

>bait
>¥223,000,000 Hibike! Euphonium Kitauji Koukou Suisougaku-bu e Youkoso

Fuck off with your strawman. That's not what he said. There's always some autist spamming these threads.

>Kumiko x Shoe, on the other hand...
blah blah blah. we knew shoe wanted to stick it in her on ep1

Stop samefagging

Fuck you. I Love this franchise, it's one of the few good anime nowadays.

Fuck off

I'm not.

Attached: 3847554.png (812x136, 4K)

>HURR everyone is a samefag
You're so insane KHK.

KHK needs medical treatment.

Nice paint

Holy shit, is this real? This may as well be the last hibike that KyoAni ever does.

>HURR everyone is a KHK
Okay senpai

Attached: 875757684.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Fuck off schizo.

Just kill yourself KHK.

Not really.

Yes.
worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2238785#p2238785

>damage controlling
No. Just the obvious spammer her.

I think it's great that they're independent from publishers (though they seem to be rather close to the music giant Lantis), and how they treat their staff is definitely a good thing. It's just a shame about everything else.

Kill yourself shizo

Reminder to report KHK for spamming and accusing everyone of being a samefag

What cucklord would giggle?
It'd be more like Guts or Judeau smiling affectionately when Casca flirts with Griffith/Guts.

This. It's crazy how obsessed he is.

heh You're just mad you got BTFO in your own bait thread.

worked with Tamako, didn't it?

It didn't "flop". It did fine, but sales have no bearing on quality regardless.

No it's not.

>it doesn't pander to normalfags therefore it's bad

Koe and Liz were excellent, you just have no taste.

Kyoani are better than ever.

No. I was always rooting for Shu.

(You)

Kyoani is a shit studio, I don't see why I'm seeing some fags creating conspiracy theories about it only being one guy that doesn't like it

Shit delusion and pasta.

>damage controlling
(You)

Yes. The movie that tells the viewer that a disabled/deaf Japanese child would get forced to sing or read out loud in front of class was excellent, and not a terribly misguided flick aimed at emotionally underdeveloped teenagers. I am sure you're right.

Imagine being a kyoanus fag in 2019

Imagine being you, khk, you disgusting anime hating bastard.

>posts a strawman
Because it's obviously a spammer, lurk moar you dumb newfag. No one is saying one person doesn't like them, just that there's also a mentally spammer here who always whines about them.

They're not a """shit""" studio though, you autist. If Kyoani are """shit""" then so are 100% of currently operating studios. Calling Kyoani """shit""" when they do so many great things is just wrong.

You're retarded.

Kyoanus drone

>Kyoani white knights calling everyone who has a different opinion about kyoani a crackspammer and telling everyone to kill themselves
I love neo-Yea Forums.

t. KHK

Who the fuck are you quoting? Laughing about a show not pandering to normalfags and spamming "flop" is not an opinion, it's trolling.

lol hetshiters

Attached: 014.png (800x600, 571K)

Not really though.

>Who the fuck are you quoting?
>everything is deleted
Stop pretending.

stop deflecting

He's right though

Fuck off already spammer.

I am so
Fucking
Happy

>12:44:17
>12:45:18

Fuck off spammer.

Attached: 39284345.png (424x132, 3K)

>Isn't it funny how the threads are neutral/lukewarm/nagative towards Kyoani, until he wakes up and starts spamming and samefagging?
Like clockwork. Imagine spending all your time like this. I hope your parents kick your autistic ass out in the street one day.

Attached: D5UMgHpVUAAOGd4.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

>posting a screenshot as proof
Good god how new are you?

not him, it was posted promptly. you samefag and at the same time accuse others of being samefags, pathetic

(You)

strawpoll.me/17991412

damage control by telling both sides they're pea-brained children who can't comprehend the idea of people disagreeing with them?

no u
take your studio wars with you

Kek. Sperg got blown the fuck out in his own poll.

Attached: KHK's poll.png (1038x526, 25K)

nice

Based Abe at it again

aw man, this is too good. aahahahahahaha

Attached: 287049385308934.webm (1280x720, 655K)

Imagine being a sad loser like you and not loving the best studio in the industry right now.

>inb4 khk proxy spams it

This. He's so pathetic.

It didn't though.

See

Tamako wasn’t even remotely yuri.

We don't even need a poll for this. Kyoani are a great studio and a positive influence on the industry, these are facts. They train talent that the industry is in dire need of(like Nakayama who did that amazing dance sequence last season) Don't misunderstand me though, i'm not saying they're perfect but if this studio is shit then every studio is shit.

SEETHING YURIFAGS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're definitely the retard here.

This. You've got to be mentally ill to hate on such a beautiful studio.

Attached: 18978497283.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

You seem more like a drone to be honest. You seethe when you see that people like Kyoani because you're an anime hater.

OP is a troll. What else is new

I really hate /u/.

Kyoani drones are the worst