Miyuki: Kaguya, I have feelings for you but I can’t stand the idea of being looked down on or dominated

Miyuki: Kaguya, I have feelings for you but I can’t stand the idea of being looked down on or dominated.
Kaguya: I actually have feelings for you too and am afraid of the same things.
Miyuku: Maybe we can have a relationship based on mutual affection and respect?
Kaguya: Wow, why didn’t we think of this sooner.

Note: this is how it would play out if these two were actually smart.

Attached: CC2D2FE1-43AC-4E67-A741-8C3E40A09200.jpg (750x410, 62K)

They bully and dominate everyone in the school and then fuck each other equally in the standing congress position (no one above the other) every day to congratulate each other on a job well done.

It’s beautiful.

>implying her dad would allow her to openly date a filthy commoner with no real power

>Kaguya, I have feelings for you but I can’t stand the idea of being looked down on or dominated
So just rape her, it's such a simple answer when you put it like that.

>Note: this is how it would play out if these two were actually smart.
Actually that’s what would happen if they were normal or even dumb. Smart people have psychological issues, addictions, or minor mental illness much more often than normal people. These can often make social interactions hard.

Bullshit
Only people with autism (See: Yea Forums) have trouble with social interactions

High IQ people frequently have mood and anxiety problems which obviously negatively impacts your social life.

I stopped reading this after like 4 chapters. does anything actually happen in this or is it another one of those series where the author bends over backwards to keep the status quo while reusing different variations of the same joke over and over again?

>148 chapters
>They're still not together
What the fuck is happening mangafags

The current manga arc is in fact exploring this very concept.

So high IQ people are free of any human flaw?

>Miyuki: Kaguya, I have feelings for you but I can’t stand the idea of being looked down on or dominated.
>Kaguya: Ara ara, you have feelings for me? Isn't this basically a confession? Really now... how cute.
>*proceeds to point out that he confessed first whenever they're arguing or whenever she needs something, because she's petty and insecure*
Same thing would happen if the roles were reversed.
They needed to worn each other down first to destroy their retarded autism shield.

>mfw Lateste chapter spoilers
Shirogane will impregnate kaguya at Xmas

Attached: Kaguya preg.jpg (1280x1808, 532K)

>does anything actually happen in
Yes. Kaguya is a slut by the way.

Yeah. Kaguya-san's current arc is just about that. Status quo after a french kiss.

>Miyuki: Kaguya, I have feelings for you but I can’t stand the idea of being looked down on or dominated.
o kawaii koto

Maybe before Christhmas, Kashiwagi si super pregnant by Dr. Quackgrandson!

Attached: NOTKashiwagi.jpg (250x300, 24K)

Miyuki: Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. I like you but if you’re going to be like that I need to just move on.

Yeah, but all he has to do is confess with the caveat that he won’t be ara ara’d.

So stuff happens but the characters act as if it didn't? That's even worse.

>emotions
>being squashed by logic
lol

Show? I like watching cringe stuff that makes you think you're smarter than you really are.

That's just shitposting the kiss happend though, they're just trying to agree on what exactly they are to each other now.

what's it called?

Yea Forums is the most educated Yea Forums board too

This doesn't do that. Only makes you feel cringe or unfulfilled if you fucked up high school social life too hard

What's it called?

Lurking more is war

>>Miyuku: Maybe we can have a relationship based on mutual affection and respect?
Those don't exist

>They're still not together
They're together

TELL ME YOU STUPID FAGGOT BEFORE I REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH AND READ THE THREAD! REEEEE!!!

Correct! One party will always be looked up to as the "control" and it best not be the woman.

odd name, thanks broski

High IQ people are less likely to get mental illness than dumb people.

Did she eat Miko's bento by mistake?

And now they're back at the mindgames.