Anime Studio Tier

Attached: my-image.png (1020x776, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPu40rUanEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kyoani should be at the very top, in its own tier.

*The Very Bottom
Fixed it for you

Can we just ban these threads already? This is Yea Forums tier shitposting.

this

Dude if you won't even bother linking it then I won't bother participating in your shit thread you lazy fuck.

What's with all these garbage le epic tier-list template threads popping up?

>Manglobe at the top
>IG & White Fox in High Medium
>Sunrise & Mappa in Medium
>Shaft in fucking low

Imagine being this huge of a retard.

I agree with Manglobe but Gonzo that low? Hang yourself.

>this huge

Fixed the chart.

Attached: 1554236161631.png (1020x977, 101K)

>Sunrise THAT low
literally the only studio capable of 2D mecha sakuga, apart from IBO all their show has solid animation.

Attached: 239bbf813e6c4e1e695464cd064f8927d98165ad619ac895c41bf823f3e6776a.webm (720x404, 2.43M)

What? His grammar is fine. You would say "this big of a retard"; 'this huge' works too.

>literally the only studio capable of 2D mecha sakuga
Not sure if it's your goal to be made fun of but Bones has been shredding Sunrise since its formation. Sunrise has never made a single TV show that managed to even match Bones average mecha animation. Not even the WebM you've just posted reaches the heights of shows like Star Driver, and that's an OVA Sunrise pooled everything into.

>Madhouse that high

>Gonzo bottom tier
Opinion dismissed

>trigger's good because like 10% of their animation is good
>Pierrot is bad because only like 10% of their animation is good

>Sunrise being better than every other studio at mecha animation doesn't count because they do it in OVAs

Attached: 1547011827893.jpg (750x602, 237K)

The Eureka 7 movies that are currently being released are more visually impressive than Unicorn or Thunderbolt. Maybe stop being a newfag, Tominoshill. Sunrise will never reach Bones level. Bones literally consists of the most skilled mecha animators who consciously chose to leave Sunrise because of how much of a shit show that studio actually is.

>jc very low
> gonzo bottom
this chart is wrong on so many levels
you taste is shit, user

Ufotable and Trigger aren't that good
Shaft and JC Staff aren't that bad

Attached: bath.gif (320x180, 3M)

>manglobe in F
full retard

Attached: my-image.png (1020x866, 177K)

Forced animation.

>kyoanus king of time flops and dishonest animation not in bottom

Attached: tenor.gif (316x280, 1.17M)

if we were in ~2008 sure

>Kyoani
>"Very high"
You'd have to be "very high" to make this list user, half of their shows for like 5 years have been fujoshi-pandering non-entities like Free and whatever the latest archery borefest was called.

Yuasa’s studio is god tier.

But a staff tier list would make more sense

What the hell is that studio between Doga Kobo and Ufotable?

Bones should be at the very top

Modern JC Staff is shit. They used to be average or sometimes even good, but it’s since become one of the most repulsive studios to have pick up something you actually like.

Watch them completely botch the Konosuba movie.

>inb4 the neckbeard japs at yaraon would laugh at us again for putting their favorite studio Toei on low
Manglobe shouldn't be that high, though. And how is Sunrise not high-medium?

Go back to 2013.

Kyoani should be higher, in their own league actually. They're pushing the boundaries of anime and producing tv anime that put movies to shame. They have a school that trans rel animators and they care about the consumer. Also what the hell are Manglobe even doing on there?

First post best post. They're so far ahead of the rest of the industry now it's crazy.

Attached: 1239089135472334.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Please retard kun, those scum declared that they're giving up on real mecha to make bland cg garbage. Also trigger did franxx just last year and that had hand drawn mechs. Plus Kyoani and Bones can do it too.

Attached: Patlabor Remake.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>They're pushing the boundaries of anime and producing tv anime that put movies to shame

Outside of a few notable exceptions like Nichijou, Kyoani doesn’t push the boundaries of shit. They have a very limited comfort zone of art style and grounded SoL theme which while is admittedly high quality, never significantly deviates from show to show.

>Manglobe that high

They had some good originals but their adaptations sucked.

>DEEN that high

>Outside of a few notable exceptions like Nichijou
Wow, you really like to shill that western looking crap don't you? Go back to Yea Forums and die there. Evergarden animates mechanical parts with 5 tone shading and Environment lighting, that's never been done before and it's far more impressive than shit like Nichijou.

>They have a very limited comfort zone of art style
That's called having a signature house style and Evergarden is the best rendition of it to date.

Where the fuck is orange? Houseki no Kuni at least gets them into the B tier, along with all of their competent CGI work they've done for other mecha shows over the years.

>Violet Everfilter
stay mad.

>VEGfags delusionally believe their studio is the greatest
I remember when you fags were doing pic related and NONE of what (You) said came true.

Attached: 1526568387919.jpg (1276x966, 171K)

VEGniggers ruin yet another thread

>screencapping his own posts
Those aren't mine false flagger kun. I liked beatless, even if it was a trash adaptation. Best OST of 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPu40rUanEE

>muh ugly boring inarticulate dogshit that has no aesthetic sense or shading
Die Yea Forumsnigger.

>animation in anime is a bad thing

not him but that bath gif is extremely forced and out of place especially when monogatari is a slideshow 98% of the time. a still would unironically have been better, anime =/= animation

>baaaaaaw why is an anime taking advantage of the medium
fellate a shotgun fa/tv/irgin

Eat shit Yea Forumsnigger.

The word huge is confusing for some people, because it's usually defined as a synonym for very big. You can't be more very big, so they mistakenly assume you also can't be huger or that huge.

>David that high

Attached: 1550984728800.png (637x716, 726K)

Yea Forums has a better understanding of animation than you, VEGnigger

Attached: duck.gif (450x396, 1.65M)

Evergarden takes advantage of the medium better than Nichijou, especially with it's limited animation. Nchijou has fluid, realistic motion just like realty. Evergarden CONSISTENTLY distorts light physics on a complex level, something trash like Nichijou or FLCL or the like could never dream of accomplishing. This is actually taking advantage of the medium, to craft a compelling world.

Attached: 012831098342343.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>only animating the outlines and not the object's shape properly
Fuck off with that lazy dishonest animation.

Animation is a process and the process of Limited Animation can be better than the process of Full Animation as demonstrated in works like Kill la Kill and Violet Evergarden. Also you need to fuck off back to Yea Forums already.

VEG is garbage, I think it's time you've accepted that.

Kill yourself Yea Forumsnigger.

when a studio like shaft doesn't animate they get called lazy.
but when they do animate it's forced and unappreciated?
I'd argue that the majority of what makes up monogatari is atypical, and any detailed animation should draw significance to a particular scene. I don't doubt the director's vision.

Attached: 129847329271543.png (622x626, 59K)

>everything I don’t like is bait!!!!

>"Bro look at how exaggeratidly contrarian I am, am I cool yet?"

Attached: 082.jpg (1024x768, 713K)

>contrarian call others contrarian
Maximum irony.

Attached: 120927381934.jpg (816x1079, 108K)

Nice strawman.

not the same user but I just wanted to stop by to say you're pretty much a faggot

Kill yourself. That is my honest, well informed and patrician taste.

Sure.

was meant for fuck.

why do VEGfags hate fun?

Why do Yea Forumsniggers hate anime and decent shading?

Can you make a single post without screaming about your boogeyman of the hour?

>boogeyman of the hour
Oh i recognise you, why are you so biased against Violet Evergarden?

Attached: 1557562304324.jpg (1280x600, 63K)

Not the same person, faggot

>Trigger
>High
>JC Staff
>Low

Trigger always made a forgettable seasonal show and JC Staff is always made a good Anime as long it isnt action Anime.
Watch more anime, newfag.

Considering how mediocre everything A1 does, it should be just that. Medium.

I would put MADhouse lower, mainly bc their work this last years has been subpar. Conversely MAPPA should be higher.

Neither JC nor PA should be this lower, and yes OPM is still mediocre. Shaft should be way higher.

Trigger should be lower, mediumH.