twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1128306203929354241
vaughn.live/cd1313
youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/1128208730690994176
sakugabooru.com/data/e25a60748bc495cec25afb7fc445d510.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is Fubuki?

Jobbing to a lowly monster, as always.

It's gonna be another masterpiece of animation today. Frankly it would be good if they purposely dedicated their time to the best fights that come later and thus animated them well while letting these here episodes slide with stills and ghosting.

Attached: garou_bang.jpg (1774x1300, 1.46M)

Attached: whats he thinking about?.gif (600x420, 1.16M)

>Saitama x Fubuki
he's cheap.
she's expensive.
he'll order fries as a meal.
she's counting calories at a steakhouse.
he likes living in a small space.
she likes living/conducting business in luxuriously spacious domiciles, whether it's a hotel or apartments.
he doesn't like hanging out with crowds.
she's a socialite.
he doesn't care about power-levels or prestige.
she has coveted both for nearly her entire life.
he doesn't like being strong.
she desires most to become stronger.

>Saitama x Tatsumaki
he's cheap.
she's moderate
he'll eat junk food.
she probably doesn't eat much
he likes living in a small space.
she doesn't take up a lot of room.
he doesn't like hanging out with crowds.
she doesn't like hanging out with crowds and has no people skills.
he doesn't care about power-levels or prestige.
she doesn't either.

Attached: sit.jpg (2500x1406, 472K)

BLESSED AND ALSO BASED

Attached: tatsuhug.jpg (1400x1000, 1.13M)

Imagine how OP the babby would be

shadowverse.jp/collaboration/onepunchman/

Attached: 1556244532567.png (566x810, 373K)

It will be ages until this Chapter comes out in the anime though. Unless they make 24 episodes?

Canon that Tats is better

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-102038_Tachiyomi.jpg (257x709, 136K)

I doubt Saitamas power is achievable genetically

How many gallons of semen have been collectively spilled to this one picture?

I'm surprised the world hasn't drowned yet

I still have hope episode 6 might be at least watchable.

Attached: 1557423580280.jpg (640x640, 62K)

I bet i'll be disappointed even more than I already am.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4PO9wI1K5Y

Fake news

ONE's word takes priority. And ONE definitely prefers Tatsumaki.

Is that a slight hint of a cameltoe in that picture?

I hope we see WatchDog Man vs Garou next ep. My friend has been hyped since Tank Top Master. He needs to see Garou get rekt.

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 6K)

What are you talking about? If the anime ends with Elder Centipede, then this chapter should be in the last or second to last episode.

he already got rekt by saitama

I think it's too soon. Garou vs WDM happens after the entire Tournament is over AND post Gouketsu.

We will however see, WDM vs Monsters soon.

you must be an idiot because this is happening in episode 12

no you're just desperate

>mfw

Attached: d1df1bd422ea32d21b60efe404eb7091.png (440x202, 88K)

would you?

Attached: 1556947724389.png (400x492, 173K)

You do know Murata was simply repeating what he read in the comment section right?

They adapt an average of 5.5 chapters per episode and their 22 chapter left before that happens

Attached: 1557775365485.png (910x3363, 291K)

there's no point in counting chapters because they're always different lengths, its better to do page counts

>he doesn't care about power-levels or prestige.
>she doesn't either
What series are you reading

Attached: Hachiko in Shibuya.jpg (1023x1210, 343K)

>not pairing Tats with King
Just fuck off.

>pairing tats with king instead of child emperor
Fuck the fuck off

tiermaker.com/create/strongest-opm-characters-52526?presentationMode=true

Attached: 1557754487126.jpg (2504x3452, 2.38M)

I did my part

are animeonlys actually still enjoying this despite the gigantic shift in production quality?

I'd be shocked if any straight male saw that picture and didn't feel the need to splatter their monitor with jizz.

bros how do I deal with the depression of knowing they're going to completely ruin the elder god-tier finale to the Elder Centipede fight. I've re-read the chapter 3 times just to marvel at the fucking art, fuck J.C. staff so much I'd suicide bomb their studio if I could just to stop them from ruining this part of the manga further.

I don't have to imagine.

Attached: image1-3.jpg (1440x809, 64K)

>I'd suicide bomb their studio if I could
It's always possible. The dw should have explosives for sale very easily, or you could make some yourself following a youtube tutorial. A ticket to Japan shouldn't be expensive if you get it at a discount. Godspeed user.

I'm literally shaking right now

truly the deepest lore

But he's weaker than either of them.

Damn, Saitama and Tats didn't age well, despite her late growth spurt and him getting an hair transplant.

Attached: mob-psycho-100-s2-08-14.jpg (1280x720, 565K)

??? is obviously stronger than her.

Neither Saitama nor Tats have such a weak beta personality that would result in an autist like Mob.

If Fubuki vs Do-S has good fanservice, it would be an improvement over Episode 5.

Please, fix Do-S running away from Tats, even at the expense of including filler to correct what happened in the manga.

>Both Alpha parents ends up with a socially crippled son.
It's more likely than you think.

And next week as well(when she trashes the Octopus monster).

>Those bright as fuck backgrounds again
ohhhh no

>trips
I don't want to believe it but...

Well thats the scene when he gets "roasted" by Genos, if anything that makes sense.

it works for some shots.

Attached: saitama vs subterraneans.png (1271x619, 1.16M)

Crazy aggressive mean girls suck ass

These aren't remotely the same thing, i keep forgetting that the cucks still watching opms2 have zero understanding of direction and are the same mogoloids who watched dragon ball super.

Saitama likes oppai.

Attached: 620FDE9D-B15F-4FF2-A575-CCE9114F8F20.jpg (635x1034, 80K)

what's the difference?

fuck

Attached: 1543642146806.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

I don’t think season 2 is that bad. I mean, yeah. It’s a downgrade from S1, no doubt. But I’ve seen worse.

this and saitama doesn't have natural talent, so that can't be passed down by genes

Attached: perfect alignment.png (1034x1032, 657K)

he probably likes quantity over quality however, he is possibly just a fan of tits in general
as far as their personal relationships, Fubuki got acquaintancezoned
after their fight, Saitama and Tats were probably closer as friends than Fubuki and Saitama
anything else is just speculation until One gets back from his second 2 year hiatus

Mob psycho > one joke man

Murata pedo

Thank god he didn’t re draw mob psycho

Both are shit.

thats clearly a shot that appears for probably a handful of frames whereas there's tons of full scenes in season 2 that have a one color background

one came back from his 2 year hiatus like a month ago, keep up

>one came back from his 2 year hiatus like a month ago, keep up
I know, I was implying that he has started another 2 year hiatus because where's 113

Lol

I hope they make suiryu vs saitama decent

that shot will probably also appear for a handful of frames too.

Attached: 1556542239460.png (514x765, 417K)

I want to cum inside watch dog man

This is a fact.
Saitama strength isnt a genetic thing.

doubt it. it'll probably be on screen for like 3 seconds

his limiter might be tho

It wasn't. Its already been explained by genus his was training not by genetics. So really if they did have a baby he would just be an op esper all from Tats.

No

facial expressions don't match, tho.

It seems a major problem with their designs is that they can't do facial expressions well for some reason.

Thats in 2 weeks.

Today we will get Saitama vs Bakuzan

So Bakuzan has the same seiyuu as Serisawa, thast interesting huh.

White pantsu

the amount of training he did was only just barely above what's healthy for a human to do and he broke his limiter, the entire point is that he alone is the only one who had a limiter that low that he could achieve the strength of gods
Darkshine is a freak who can lift tonnes, he never broke his limiter despite doing exponentially more work than Saitama

for his limiter to be that low it has to be genetic

>ripper high tier demon
How is he more than mid?
And sea king is clearly high tier, i'm almost sure it was said in an interview that he was up there by Demon standards.

The dumb elephant shouldn't be more than low, his gimmick requires tons of monsters and he got one shot by puri puri, of all people.

Why is that dumb rat high tier? He doesn't look physically strong, his regen is decent i'll admit that, but i don't see him better than mid tier.

The octopus should be high tier, it can grow by eating buildings and quite a few of the S class couldn't have beaten it due to its size.

Why is TTM high tier? I like him but we haven't see much of him that indicates that he's this strong.

Beefcake is high dragon for sure. If you put him to scale he's several times bigger than orochi and elder. He's far larger than anything we've seen so far. Only Boros and maybe awakened Garo could have beaten him.

Why is Pig god a low tier dragon? We know he has something up his sleeve but other than that ...

Child Emperor isn't dragon level at all, unless you count him with his giant mech. But I'd separate the two.

I agree with 90% of your list, it's pretty good, thanks for the link btw.

when do we get to see the pupper beat up gary

Saori Hayami(Fubuki) is cute.
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1128175194512576513

Attached: seiyuus.jpg (800x600, 103K)

Never. You only get to see give paw and punch, the rest of the fight is off-screened.

i wouldnt call it "just barely above". on the surface it's not like the workout he was doing each day was totally crazy, but doing something like that literally day after day with no rest whatsoever and then also torturing himself by not using any AC is definitely more than "just barely above what's healthy"

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1128246296559607810

Attached: merch.jpg (550x482, 74K)

>he doesn't care about power-levels or prestige
Saitama flat out states being a hero is not about rankings or popularity.

>she doesn't either
Tats gets her kicks off of being stronger than everyone around her and outshining them/doing tasks that they cannot, not the popularity.

Attached: 1557643794780.png (835x1200, 702K)

>has the same seiyuu
With the amount of characters it was bound to happen. They will have to get everyone from the industry at some point.

Attached: D6h-yxfVUAUI_BB.jpg (501x708, 56K)

will they cover raiding the MA? at least i dont know child emperor vs phoenix man?

That mouth is just asking for a dick

That Garou is so cute

Attached: CkrYpKtUoAcUi9.jpg (495x761, 85K)

no, it's ending at elder centipede's death

Its only 12 epiaodesy so they won't reach that far. Its why they have been rushing to reach elder.

Which MA fights are getting QUALITY? Hint: All of them

so the webcomic is at a hiatus?

no

OH NO NO NO ONE DREW THE TOURNAMENT ARC SAITAMA

DOES IT MEAN.. DOES IT MEAN IT'S CANON???

Canon or not it's still trash.

ONE JUST GIVE US SOMETHING DAMIT

Attached: 1549999155201.jpg (1051x461, 279K)

COPE

Jobketsu

Attached: 74354322_p3.jpg (1240x1753, 1.5M)

>saitama vs orochi in manga next
>saitama vs flashy flash in webcomic next
please just fucking update

100push ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
10km (6.2 miles)

You think this is above a normal humans ability to do? Lolol do you unironically even lift?

>MA fights
Implying that people who are incapable of animating flying debris could ever draw even one still frame of any cadre fight.

Attached: x14.png (860x1236, 1.17M)

>killed by Saitama
>jobbing

Its just a bad joke how dudes on this site have jobbing nicknames for people even if they dont job necessarily

Attached: 42612362_p43.jpg (700x606, 219K)

its like you didnt even read my comment at all

>188207995
The joke is that Gouketsu is the opposite of a jobber, he's the character the actual jobbers job to.

It's gonna be shit but at least there'll be action in this episode.

>doing it every day would be bad

No. It’s seriously not a hard routine. Six miles is a cool down for a real workout.

I think the manga will focuse on what the others are doing, as in setting up the cadre fight.
only samurai vs black sperm was a actually fight, the rest only need a set up and can be skip like in the webcomic.

this just proves that you didnt read my comment

>explaining the joke

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1128306203929354241

Attached: preview.jpg (640x298, 28K)

>Frankly it would be good if they purposely dedicated their time to the best fights
Of all the fights in this part of the manga, Metal Bat versus Garou should have been one of the better ones if they had to put any effort into them. So the fact that it was a tranwreck of laziness doesn't fill me with confidence for later fights at all and I'm surprised people are still getting their hopes up for JC suddenly deciding to do a good job in the last inning.

Attached: bang.gif (680x305, 1.48M)

Dont expect much from Genos vs Cockroach or Fubuki vs DoS because they werent anything special in the manga.

Rip this fight

Attached: 1554658819590.gif (400x382, 3.89M)

lmao it's gonna look so horrible. i guarantee it will look similar to him deflecting metal bats tornado, probably even worse

Animator san posted this days ago.

Infinite combo, I hope the translation team doesnt use Viz shitty ass translation of "Crapola, This game is goody"

Attached: infinitecombo.jpg (1200x765, 157K)

Doody.

I think the most insulting part about metal bat fight was that in the first part it looked ok but then as it progressed it got worse like they didn't have time and half finished the episode. I'm expecting expectations low but holy fuck names to ensue.
Too bad these practice frames look better than majority of frames used in the anime.

Attached: 1555465887452.png (696x1332, 1.7M)

I agree with you, I had the same expectations for that fight. But fuck, why not hope a little bit, there is a catch though.
If you look at it the Garou vs. Gatling team fight it has way more detail and emphasis on movement and strikes than MB vs. Garou. Not to mention it also has a strong thematic meaning and is a climax of a mini-arc, just like Garou vs. Genos, Bang and Bomb. All of these fights have more detail and thought put into them in the manga and on top of that they're the peak of the season's story so they should be treated exceptionally as well, if JC has even the smallest amount of sense that is.

Attached: genos_garou.jpg (800x1150, 514K)

Like his ling-ling test animations that scene will never be shown in the actual anime. Saitama and King are going to watch empty, white screen, just like in episode 1.

Nah man, S2 have been os shit because they are saving all the budget for this fight.

>saitama doesn't have natural talent
He became a god with a basic training regimen. If that isn't talent then there is no such thing as talent at all.

>they are saving all the budget for this fight
You are triggering my PTSD.

Attached: SASUGA JC SAMA.webm (1920x1080, 560K)

>he doesn't like being strong
But Saitama likes being strong especially since he sees it as a necessity for being a hero which is also why he tells some heroes to train and improves themselves. What he doesn't like is the lack of excitement in being the strongest.

I could recognize those thighs from anywhere

Any link to stream? Nyaa takes long

1 hour left, I expect quite a lot of ghosting, even during the scene when Do-S whips Fubuki.

I'm only going to spoonfeed because it's still 1 hour away and not many leeches are going to see this post
cd1313

This is the one thing where im convinced it was 100% on purpose to look more silly.

That's not really a talent plus it wasn't just the training alone but also the fact he was near death from fighting agaisnt monsters while he was training. Also I'm pretty sure Genus explained he had no talents or any special potential like the others.
Seeing how JC staff has no sense to why the gradients they use make this look shit I doubt there is any left except for having Aoki still aboard this project.

When your show looks like complete dogshit for 99% of the time any kind of juxtaposition which is the essence of OPM as a whole simply can't work.

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (836x956, 100K)

snake looks derpy looking

Attached: stink eye snake.jpg (640x360, 48K)

but it looks good 99% of the time
stop crying

Attached: c1decc9163fa30f65eb73b04c744927f.jpg (886x1389, 464K)

Attached: 1555460553927.png (1280x720, 725K)

Attached: 0063-001.png.jpg (1061x1591, 229K)

Attached: lel.jpg (560x435, 27K)

Thats not bad compared to how he looked toward the end of episode 4 besides, Murata usually draws people with long necks(Hello Flash).

holy fuck, I forgot that shit actually happened in the anime.

Attached: 1530742379320.jpg (1093x1223, 335K)

I didn't think it was, I was actually posting it as the alternative to how they treated Saitama.

Beefcake can be beaten by the high tier S class

heh

it looks terrible 99% of the time and I don't say this because of the subpar quality of the animation
the director literally has no idea of what he's doing and every shot looks like shit
>everything is zoomed in
>a bunch of shots horribly framed where you see more background that character
>flat angles
>adhd pacing where the's not a second for things to cool down between the bad action scenes
>sound design by a 5 year old
and of course, the icing on the cake of
>bad animation
>out-of-model stills

for example, let's take this shot the way it's shot massively devaluates the comedy
>panning zoomed-in flat shot
where static, further away shot of Genos cramped in the crowd like my shitty drawing would do a much better job at showcasing the juxtaposition between the S-class cyborg hero clapping and the general public

Attached: Untitled.png (798x539, 47K)

Murata needs to go the Toriyama route and do some character designs for a video game, specifically a fighting game.

So this is YonkouProd fanbase.

Games these days just aren't that fun. Toriyama started in best possible time with Dragon Quest.

This reminds me of tiger&bunny for some reason

You mean the ones who are not blindfold

literally who?
bringing up pseudocelebrities is not a replacement for not having an argument

Attached: 1557423580287.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Keep watching, keep crying. Neck yourself.

anyone got stream link?

He looks better than Sonic and Genos.

vaughn.live/cd1313

NONONONONO.

Attached: JC.jpg (492x479, 33K)

at least theres no way this can be worse than last episode

How come his twitter "rejected" material looks better than the end of the MB fight?

Dont jinx it, user.

Dont you dare jinx it.

Attached: 1540387483285.png (785x644, 670K)

It's not like you're wrong, but there is still good stuff out there that's new. And things won't get better if nobody tries to inject some quality back into games.

Attached: 1534710948.jpg (500x334, 30K)

it's not rejected content but training content which they for some reason didn't consider including.

And here we go...

I hope we get some snaketits today

Attached: 0067-017.jpg (1066x1600, 295K)

Suiryu creepy smile was done well imo.

sea king looked cool

not bad so far

Suiryu kick was better than anything MB did last week, lmao.

can't wait for pig vore

>40 minute cool down
Bull fucking shit user. You're tryna brag about being in great shape but that's actually a terrible cool down. What you'd be doing is obliterating any gains with all that cardio

reminds me of assassination classroom where Nagisa's snake looked weird.

Yeah that panning shot of Sea King looked good.

Metal Bat's sister was this week's opening eyecatch

Attached: 22731238.jpg (811x457, 48K)

Out of all of these the Zenko in the OP this time was probably the worst looking, the heck? Those been normally great so far.

Attached: Lackadaisy.png (163x292, 90K)

Animeonlies are probably the only people enjoying it at this point, because they don't know what's going to happen and the story is actually still high quality even if the animation is garbage.. I am watching this season with a fellow mangafag and an animeonly friend so it is fairly enjoyable either way because with friends literally almost anything can be fun.

I am still pretty excited to see Suiryu's fights though because he is my favorite character.

Attached: 22731244.jpg (811x457, 41K)

Are you ready for another episode of Fubuki jobbing pathetically?

FUCKING SKIPPED SNEK'S FIGHT

>that explosion
my fucking ears

FUCKING SKIPPED THE PARALLELS BETWEEN GENOS' FIGHTS AND THE CONTESTANTS.

The fights aren't too shitty so far.

Attached: 22731260.jpg (811x457, 48K)

Genos fight looked better than the G5 fight, how did they fuck up a first episode this bad

holy shit is that cell

Ok, Sourface and that other guy crying was cool.

Of the things they could have skipped, that was perhaps the worst possible choice.

this director is a joke

Saitama punch was actually funny.

>The fights
What fights?
>aren't too shitty so far.
Fuck off JC shill

lmfao changing Genos's neck randomly. It was normal when he was at the tournament but now vs cockroach it's like the skin neck in the manga lol

It's funny how hard they are trying not to animate anything.

So interesting, truly kino arc.

Attached: 1541763162974.png (590x436, 268K)

oh shit I just remembered we might see psykos and orochi this episode

looking good

HOLY FUCK SOME ANIMATION

why was the animation for the manga advert better than the actual anime?

h-hot..

rape

>mfw the motion tweened manga advertisement looks better than JC Staff's bullshit

Attached: 1499509701840.png (473x571, 273K)

at least this wasn't censored

>no hellstorm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Genos literally looked copy and pasted onto the screen as Roach sped around, holy shit this incompetence is incredible.

She looked like a bulldyke most of the time but a few scenes were good.

Attached: 22731332.jpg (811x457, 52K)

snake is cool

>showing season 1's animation
fucking mad-men

ONE tats was kinda weird but cute

nyan not cute :(

Is season 2 supposed to look bad? I've seen a bunch of people complaining but so far I haven't notice any big dip in quality. It looks ok for the most part

HAHAHAHHAHAH were did the money go?

Genos vs Cockroach actually looked kinda good desu

>She wears black bra
My boner is out of control. Welp, time for doujins

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

episode was an improvement, still not that good

>butchered Garou's face in the strong scene.

Attached: D6GzwEBUYAEcEEn.jpg (640x597, 44K)

Poor snake, also based episode

And with that, Fubuki’s fights for the season are done. Litterally 0 respect, they even skipped hellstorm.

Can Tatsumaki defeat Orochi?

I started reading the manga solely for more Saitama and more Tatsumaki. Why has the story shifted to some fujobait character?

gyoro not green???????????????????????

>the strong
I'm pretty sure I saw a QUALITY Tatsumaki this episode, waiting for the torrent or a screenshot so this can be completed

Attached: thestrong.png (680x489, 312K)

>doujins
Maybe if anyone in Japan was watching this piece of shit season, and Fubuki wasn't QUALITY as fuck and barely a character because of the director speeding through her parts.

>hand nipples

Gyoro Gyoro voice, kek.

>Koyasu Takehito is Gyoro Gyoro
That was definitely unexpected.

She was in the OP this whole time, retard

I'm glad gyoro doesn't sound like a woman, makes the twist better

Good episode. Fillershit was a mistake though.

Today's episode was back to episode 3 level of quality, perfectly watchable.
MBfags on suicide watch because he's the one that got less budget.

Did the fucking change Orochi's color scheme again?

EEEEEEEEEEE....
youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ

Attached: black JC.jpg (698x674, 74K)

>that immediate shift between good animation and QUALITY in the cockroach fight

Attached: yikes.jpg (1000x1080, 169K)

No it wasn't, it was a huge steaming pile of shit.

Both Gyoro Gyoro (male voice btw) and Orochi are pink

>it's a fucking drawing that has worse colours than fucking fan colouring. Also Gyoro is voiced by Takehito Koyasu a fucking male

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

They've still got a couple more appearances to change it again.

this was known already

Gyoro is referred to as a male in the manga.

>Also Gyoro is voiced by Takehito Koyasu a fucking male
Yes. Which is perfectly consistent with the manga and webcomic, where other monsters think she's male.

She still appears when Suiryu gets ryona.

this episode had 2 good scenes, the Suiryu VS Max in the beginning (but it was ghosted to shit) and that one part in Genos VS Roach
everything else was equally as shitty as the previous episodes

"Meat color" I don't see anything wrong with that.

Kino

make him fucking rainbow colored already

I know but it could have been worse.

Attached: 48730387678.jpg (741x410, 56K)

>Koyasu everywhere

I feel bad for MBfans they got the shittiest treatment along with Fubuki fans today.

It was all average and half of the Cockroach fight was good animation. The only thing that is a steaming pile of shit here is your life if the best thing you have going on is watching something you despise.

There wasn't any filler in the episode though.

Garou's face is ok
Tatsumaki's legs tho

pig god eats ass daily

Attached: 1557423580287.jpg (640x360, 40K)

What the fuck is up with all these strange color schemes? Every other character is some shade of red, pink or purple. Also lmao way to drop the ball on the "strong" panel and Orochi's voice.

The lowest quality post in this thread.

>Cockroach fight had good animation
God your taste is fucking awful, watch more anime.

There are more episodes with same expectations. Better save some budgets.

Oh boy Im looking forward to see how censored this "fight" is going to be. JCstaff is going to remove Underdog#24 motorboating Eyesight imo.

twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/1128208730690994176

Why is shadowverse getting a OPM collab?

his scene is one of my most anticipated this season

That's because source material is full of it already.

>meat
It's a strange choice given that his face looks like a clay mask and he's serpent/dragon themed.

I think he means compared to the last shit we got dumbass. Of course it still sucks but it's no MB fight tier.

>source material
>filler
I guess this board has really gone down the drain.

Who is ready for CGI Drive Knight next week?

kek

why do you assume that we making fun of this shitty season means it's the most important part of our lives? it's 30 minutes per week we get to point at something and laugh for a bit, no one gives a shit as much as you think we do

I know there are lots of examples of much better animation. That doesn't mean it's not good.

I enjoy this episode.

>manga "original content"
>not filler

I'm ready for this and Flashy Flash hopefully

Attached: 0067-022.png (1007x1166, 838K)

What is that thing even supposed to be? It didn't show up in the WN, did it?

OVA maybe?

Write this down so your dumb self doesn't forget. The manga is the official version of the story, and it's the main version. ONE writes everything in it, and everything added is JUST as canon as everything that was in the webcomic. If you want to be a webcomic purist go back to praying that ONE didn't go back to another 2+ years hiatus, you are just wasting your time, since the manga will keep being this way.

Part of Muratas soul probably died, way to make Fubuki look like total jabronie, JCStaff.

Believe it or not, OPM is killing it right now in Japan, despite S2 animation.
Nips seem to not give a shit about animation quality

Monster-girl fag gonna mad next episode.

OPM anime is an adaptation of an adaptation, fool. The webcomic is the only true OPM.

There is no way in hell this is making to TV.

>being this upset people are trashing your favorite anime
>not just reading the source material and coming to the threads to enjoy the fireworks

Attached: 1506235611231.png (744x1052, 543K)

There's no WN. Also, have you even been watching the anime? Only the content up to the first half of episode 3 was in the webcomic.
Not according to either of the creators, but if you want to be retarded and have your own headcanon that's up to you.

Yea Forums started dying since 2017, look at all the Yea Forums tier war threads on the catalog right now

I swear if they stopped using this horrible metallic filter on every fucking thing and just drew the characters normally, this shitty season would allready look 50% better
even when Cockroach was smearing across the screen behind Genos, the smears were filtered to shit and it looked unbelievably retarded
who's idea was that anyway? the first preview had Genos drawn with regular arms, so this decision came later in production
is it to save time? does applying that horrible shit faster than doing a one layer shading on characters?

they should have skipped the whole tournament tho

Suiryu’s voice sounds snooze-inducing. Somehow Genos has more range when he’s calm.

Yeah, OPM is, but shadowverse is just like a shitty side thing for cygames I think. Shouldn't they make a collab with granblue instead?

any OVAs they make will just be of bonus manga content, not some new anime original garbage especially involving a character like linlin

>2017
Try 2013, newfag.

>Being this dumb
Kek

>Garou's face is ok
It doesn't look like Garou,

You are literally watching it live raw and then shitposting the same repetitive unoriginal complains every week. You might even be Smurf who then spends days editing frames with Murata's art like a retard to prove something superfluous. It's just sad. When I watch something and imo it looks like shit I just drop it and watch something I better.

Work harder and dumber!

Attached: ue2a044badr21.jpg (3072x1728, 233K)

>have you even been watching the anime?
No, I haven't watched it yet. I also meant the webcomic and not WN, sorry for that. I remember the whole dragged out part where they were underneath saitamas house, but I don't remember some big evil king or whatever the fuck that is supposed to be.

Anime has its own colour palette
> not green
First change that does not bother me that much.
>male voice
Understandable but I wanted her to sound ambiguous or have voice modulator.
Money! It's always an answer.

Attached: CTK0Y8oVEAA0ihH.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

Based OPM

It's filler you stupid nigger.
>muh story by ONE
Doesn't matter.

Maybe combining those King pwning Saitama scenes with King vs Fubu Gang.

Even Murata is inconsistent with many character's faces. Fuck off.

No, 2017 is when mods stopped giving a shit

*blocks your path*

Attached: doggoman.jpg (680x383, 46K)

Did the really skipped Fubuki´s Blizzard? I though the mp3 was incomplete. [The strong] panel and that monster made of faces got completelly butchered.
JC Staff is the worst villain in ONE and Murata´s life

as i said, bonus manga content

>being retarded fillernigger
lmao

Nice argument ADHD

I think he is referring to the first half of the cockroach battle.

>Doesn't matter
kek

>Doesn't matter.
Cry harder kek, it's kino

post 500 panels where Murata drew characters out-of-model
I'll wait

>Being braindead
Kek

It was pretty fucking great. You had 4 other episodes you could shit on so you should be satisfied.

Not to that extent idiot.

It's shit lmao. Episode was boring because of irrelevant shit and fights.

King, Child Emperor, Atomic Samurai, Garou, Tatsumaki...
All of their designs have changed with time.

You mean the ripper? He isnt that different from Anime Meltzargard when it comes to design, I agree that they shat completely on Fubuki, now normies think she is weaker than DoS.

Attached: IMG_20190514_191241.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

You act like the most dogshit content possible doesn’t get loads of popularity

I remember him sitting on a pile of corpses.

wow so just like people do in real life

>irrelevant shit and fights
That was the same in the manga, now we see why some anons kept saying "Nothing happens" or "fillershit", even you had Nakamura or prime Yamamuro, the result was gonna be the same desu.

>Nips seem to not give a shit about animation quality
As expected from tasteless, little, yellow people.
Here is your (you) fillerfag.

Attached: 1557248759773.png (600x592, 293K)

the webcomic came first.

In less than 3 months which is more or less the time span of the story?

that's after garou first shows up. he wants to fight him but then loads of monsters show up and WDM beats them, then garou attacks when he's on the pile of bodies

I miss him lads, when will ONE inevitably reveal him again?

Attached: 1555611121239.jpg (405x633, 50K)

That will happen next week.

>that was the same in the manga
That's why it was so boring desu.

Someone should make a meme out of this, the treatment of Fubuki in S2 was truly disgusting.

Who gives a shit, as long as OPM is making a load of cash I'm fine
Probably in the upcoming wc chapter, with the neo HA

how long for it to be on nyaa?

probably whenever he decides to continue off chapter 110 when mccoy was about to introduce the neo heroes s class

Fuck I love him

the subbed hd release still isnt for like 10 minutes

Pretty good episode, reminded me why I like suiryu

Also poor Snek, his shining moment got removed like in Season 1, still it was good seeing Shinchiro Miki voicing him.

It does matter. "Story by ONE" is needed for fillerfags to justify their shitty tastes.

Or frame after frame?
Which is better, gradual artistic improvement or rushed inconsistency?

sweet now that they showed gyoro gyoro isnt green i can disregard all their other terrible colors this season as being canon

They gave Suiryu the most generic voice possible.

I doubt he'll show up again just to satisfy character fags. The point ONE wanted to make with him he did, and quite brutally so. Even if you observe it from a realism perspective of the likelihood of him wanting to join the neoheroes or HA after his experience, ONE would have to have a good storytelling reason to introduce him again which he doesn't. ONE is not a character fag piling up sideshitters like some authors.

Suiryu will be gone in 2 weeks anyway though.

Next web comic chapter possibly.

Do-S' voice actress is killing it though. IIRC she also voices Tareo.

I'm glad he comes back this arc

i didn't need to know that

No.

>Suiryu
C...c...can't wait for his big fight...ha..h..a

Attached: 1555146419762.gif (600x338, 1.66M)

?

No, hopefully.

I'm more excited for the shitposting if he does come back

Have you considered that different fucking people do different scenes? My god you are so stupid.

Do-S looks like a man with fake tits. Why.

Attached: peak.jpg (811x457, 45K)

One will probably reuse him, cause right now the Heroes are decimated.

Orochi is anime and manga only character.

Who's pumping her from behind?

Oh boy the ones who hate suiryu and his arc will get shat on.
Hope ONE will bring him back

>Do-S' VA also voices Tareo

Attached: 1556279445198.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Based. Canon version doesn't need irrelevant niggers.

Murata

>the ones who hate suiryu
So everyone.

>And sea king is clearly high tier, i'm almost sure it was said in an interview that he was up there by Demon standards.

ONE said he was borderline dragon.

>The dumb elephant shouldn't be more than low, his gimmick requires tons of monsters and he got one shot by puri puri, of all people.

Agreed.

>The octopus should be high tier, it can grow by eating buildings and quite a few of the S class couldn't have beaten it due to its size.

I think it's missing a few characters, including Suiryu and Bang.

She also voices DiMaria in Fairy Tail and voiced Mutsuki in Tokyo Ghoul, she was a good pick for Do-S.

Then you’re blind

Draw more fat butts Smurf.

And those people can't into visual continuity.

Attached: 1450089585600-3.jpg (636x535, 197K)

Next week episode will probably end with Saitama and Suiryu being face to face or with Suiryu ending up shirtless.

wait, do you actually think he storyboards, writes, draws, inks and shades every single line all by himself?

I remember thats what One wanted it in first place(Murata even drew the sketch).

t. yonkou

>someone saved my compare and contrast for opm shipping
honestly, it's a sense of pride mixed with self-loathing.

Attached: 2548942135.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

More like 2-3

is it me or there are only raws of the newest episode available?

I don't believe you.

I actually remembered that doodle only after posting the pic. So ONE confirmed as a key animator?

Attached: 22731330.jpg (811x457, 71K)

It's you, being stupid.

I don't understand why they still ghost stuff. The small bit where Sneak fought Suryui didn't have ghosting until his kick. Why? Also a few good bits of animation here and there but that's about it. Episode is in QUALITY Mode like the last one. Orochi looks like shit as I expected. Gouketsu color scheme is what I didn't think but looks alright. Face ripper looked like shit. Episode was slightly better than the last one but that's not saying much.

Attached: 46006950_p9.jpg (600x849, 145K)

Subs were out for at least three minutes at the time of your post, please get with the program.

Stop shitposting and go back to work you lazy excuse of an "animator". You still have 6 more episodes to bodge.

I like Suiryu.

Me

where... do you watch it.

wow, 3 minutes, really I am slowpoke af

Nice blog. Subscribed.

stop posting.

Attached: 1498170878193.png (307x269, 104K)

streamfag please go

There was only QUALITY when Sourface was on(He looked very moe today), and during Fubuki vs Do-S

Jump off a bridge.

>ONE said he was borderline dragon.
source: my ass

>I think it's missing a few characters, including Suiryu and Bang.

bang is there you blind idiot

Get your eyes checked dumbass

They bleed the frames together to extend the animation and hide that it's only 5 frames of dogshit drawings.

Fubuki there looks like what ONE would draw.

Attached: 2019-05-14 18_49_23-[HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [1080p].mkv - mpv.jpg (197x504, 12K)

Post the sketch.

>Hope ONE will bring him back
...only to shit on him all over again.

Attached: deep.jpg (1198x1797, 584K)

Dumbasses are probably the ones who think this is Berserk 2016 level of bad and keep comparing it to Season 1 which was said countless of times it was a miracle done by the best animators in the World(Bones).

I know for those parts but other times its even on good animated bits so its like wtf. JC staff is confusing me the more I watch this season. Then again shouldn't be too surprised when they butchered Index 3.

I have it but don't know where the fuck it is. Ask the other user. She looks super ripped and has a V shaped bikini or something, she's still a chick though.

vaccine man is god tier. getting one shot by saitama means nothing.

FUCK YONKOU THE NIGGER

Attached: choze.png (516x501, 409K)

is he behind the faceless old men?

Attached: 1551625642296.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

She did have abs but Murata edited that put for her design especially later on

Attached: 1555772271715.png (651x960, 617K)

this
>blows up an entire city in 5 seconds
>literally an apostle of Gaia

Today we were reminded.

Holy shit you're right and her hips/ass are 3 times the size of a normal womans. What in the fuck.

Good old fashioned nuke corn cob daddy’s cola.

Yes, that is his power.

holy fuck, this shit is so bad you can barely tell his skin is made out of faces stitched together
it legit looks like early webcomic art

Attached: iIeSiQn[1].jpg (600x315, 51K)

Hitler would be proud.

oh, those were suppose to be faces.
now I see it.

Seeing as how good One is with creepy characters I bet a webcomic style faceless would look 100 times creepier and better than what the anime gave us.

Its fucked up what they did to him, I thought he was a pretty cool monster too, and the last look on his death was skipped as well. Genos lighting up all his faces from the inside with his attack was Kino as fuck.

People are not your television static daydream Piper. Where my stripper ninjas at?

Please lets us get another webcomic chapter this week.

They made it seem like all Genos did was shock him then he explodes.

No, there was a doodle Murata drew on the side when he was showing people how ONE envisioned her originally. She looked like a truck. I don't know where I put that screenshot but the other user might have it.

The thing is that all that creepy aura gets lost in the anime, the finisher in the manga was kino, with fire coming out of all the faces

>Elder Centipede is violet
>Maiko Plasma's kimono is red
>Zakkos's clothes have a red tint
>Choze's shirt is red
>Face Peeler is red
>Awakened Cockroach is red
>Orochi is purple
>Gyoro is pink
What's up with these latest episodes?

Attached: 6289622-4x3-340x255.png.jpg (340x255, 2K)

Go read one then. you should have folders by now, that’s why I took those tumblr tags. What, gonna boggle and jump boards again mate?

Tatsumaki.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.11_[2019.05.14_14.02.53].jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Star Trek. It’s a bad time for the ham industry.

Elder is purple though I don't understand why? Gyro makes no sense when he officially is green. Choze having a red shirt makes sense as his official colors are red when he's a monster. The others I have no idea why they are red. Roach makes no sense and Orochi being colorer wrong is the least of whats wrong with his design in the anime.
Por que

Sempai poundcaeku!!!

Best Girl

I honestly have helped.

Have we ever seen a Hero die?
We´ve seen retired ones, buy only the monsters get gruesome deaths.
>Fuck it, garou was right

>you should have folders by now, that’s why I took those tumblr tags. What, gonna boggle and jump boards again mate?
What?

Fubuki is way too high. You have her mext to the fan that she and her whole group jobbed completely to it.
I’m pretty sure Snek would gove her a run for her money from what we have canonically seen her do so far.

Attached: 32E7D8EA-EF1C-4A1A-AFD7-E08F55F93251.jpg (660x1024, 216K)

No one dies in ONE stories.

Attached: tats.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

No heroes really died. Only civilians and monsters. The only time " heroes" die was a community made one that turned into the Neo heroes when they tried to put down a demon level threat.

>make amends and you get to skate naked for the colored folks just like your lunch tin fanfics!

The cut is low today, like the lowest I've ever saw on her!

Her big sis needs to save the useless imouto once again.
*sigh*

Attached: 3BFF4FD0-DF74-457B-B91A-D8D302C693DD.jpg (1066x1600, 259K)

>checked

What a joke.

Attached: fubukis2comp1.jpg (651x501, 209K)

I lust

*sigh* I know you’re soooooo self admonishing, I told you to stop it.

> Fubuki is way too high

Nah, it's demon fan who is way too low. It fucking survived an attack of Tatsumaki.

It is a community attempt to incite pleasant screaming in a preferred environment constable.

why the fuck do people downplay atomic samurai so much, he should be in the same tier as bang/flash/darkshine. the manga even gave him more feats to show how busted he is, yet because he lost to black sperm people think he's a jobber. honestly, any other hero wouldn't have been able to beat black sperm either

Attached: a.png (2560x1440, 3.48M)

A lot of A class heroes could blitz Fubuki before she has the chance to pull off a big attack, she's also useless against demon levels and above because her redirection trick is useless against non-espers. She's top 10 A class but that's about it.

WDM would.

I do not like your kicks so high.

Attached: tatscomp1.jpg (1419x959, 530K)

Why do you idiots keep suggesting that Orochi and Golden Sperm are on Tatsumaki's level?
There is no reason whatsoever to believe this. Tatsumaki easily fsught off the entire MA upper echelon single handedly before being depowered. We have never seen Tatsumaki give a fight her all uninjured, abd even then she was leaps and bounds ahead of any villain we've yet seen save for Garou and Boros.
Realistically she shluld have her own tier just under Garou and Boros, unless we latee learn that she is at their level when truly fighting at 100%.

>why the fuck do people downplay atomic samurai so much,
Because when the chips are down he always gets hard countered so despite the new stuff for him he still looks weaker than he realistically is.

The guy's official nickname is "the strongest backup member of the association" and we can clearly see why he's earned that title. Maybe people opinions will change but he's been a joke far longer than he's been a success in the eyes of most readers here so the impression is hard to shake.

Attached: Atomic Slash.png (1600x1150, 2.39M)

Shut it Harle.

The beam attacks and characters sent flying looked decent at least. Most characters were on model.

This motion blur is getting fatiguing though.

what the fuck did they do

Attached: 13343077_1753000964940940_6600632361038060744_n.jpg (214x214, 4K)

God the pacing and music is so fucking bad.

And yet no paid vacations or private beach getaways, it’s a cryin’ sham.

Is Suiryu the ultimate chad?

Attached: best-boi.jpg (472x558, 117K)

Not true. Mercs were killed by Amai, Hammer Head killed people in that building, robbers die randomly, Blue Fire burned people alive in the meeting room, Ripper mutilates and murders people, Psykos forcefully transforms people into monsters and causes their death by experimenting, etc. Deaths happen only off screen most of the time.

okay, I've been enjoying the anime so far, and I would say I have a high tolerance for shit but it is taxing, and I have to admit, it is not thaat good animated

Hourglass>Pear>2x4
Try not to get angry.

weak

Go suck a brainwashed girl cock then, I want a full report on our desk by Friday!

>Maybe people opinions will change but he's been a joke far longer than he's been a success in the eyes of most readers here so the impression is hard to shake.

that doest make any sense? he only lost to sperm and garou.
the readers dont hate him, it the powerlevel fags that do

No, that would be the people of the nation of Chad.

they don't give a fuck.

Attached: tatscomp2.jpg (1001x945, 626K)

That Murata tweet with Garou and Suiry comparing their gains gives me hope that they'll meet in the Neo-Hero arc.

Garou and Suiryu getting on each other's nerves as aspiring heroes would be the best shit.

They gave her a small boys chest instead of a small girls chest.

Yup, same as the cheap looking manga, looks better than season one. How Natsume and Murata can even compete with true artists from JC staff?

Attached: da strunk.png (680x489, 213K)

This one is really fucking bad.

Attached: 1440895767896.jpg (533x746, 238K)

Not my fault you’re stupid, oh wait, possibly so. Beebas, can you sense them umbrella lad?

>Those little legs
Fucking kek

>that doest make any sense?
Have you just now caught on to how retarded people can be when rating a character? Like, people call Gouketsu a jobber because he lost to Saitama so of course Atomic Samurai struggling against an enemy he literally is predisposed to lose against, and the final boss of the arc; he still gets treated like he's shit.

>Choze's shirt is red

Only right color out of that whole list. I don't fucking get who's coloring this series.

The original have a lewd high cut stopping at the waist. None of that in the anime, though.

No, they are running a fuck bankruptcy or didn’t you read those fabricated Middle East tent reports?

>getting on each other's nerves as aspiring heroes
Kys fujo.

Attached: disgusting.png (204x353, 134K)

AAAA CUTE

The sisters are best girls

Shonenfags think that literally anytime someone loses it means they jobbed

Stepping stone

No women would though Grobyc.

Fuck I'm glad I read the WN. I was enjoying mid-season episodes of S1 a lot more than this one. This just feels like a waste of time especially with saitama being uninteresting in the whole tournament.

I'm looking forward to Garou, but Orochi feels like a boring encounter honestly.

>source: my ass

Japanese tweet. He said he's comparable to dragon. Go ask some bullshit OPM forum cause I'm not gonna spoonfeed your lazy ass.

>bang is there you blind idiot

And yet, it's still missing characters.

Fubuki's a glass cannon like any Esper. Plus with the right match she can straight up beat stronger opponents like Gyoro.

Floating stone.
Cut cut cut! Can we get the understudy?

It's mostly Flashfags who downplay Atomic. The dude that made the tier list puts the ninjas over Atomic.

Will Flashy Flash finally get humbled by Saitama in the webcomic?

Attached: 023.png (800x1150, 307K)

geezus christ it's just episode 6 and it feels like they ran out of money

Attached: 33311.png (853x480, 669K)

A lifetime of non polygonal wrestling video races.

Both are perfection, built for being impregnated.

Attached: 1446585030676.jpg (1286x2064, 2.78M)

Ad hominem.
Embracing Buddha, saving claymation.

Because no matter how much ONE or Murata say that Disasters levels are NOT supposed to be taken literally and context/fighting conditions/matchup matter more than a basic ass "jobbing" mentality, to the point of drawing an entire chapter devoted to provide that information, One Punch Man will always attract the most autistic of powerlevel dumbfucks and characterfag wars.

sakugabooru.com/data/e25a60748bc495cec25afb7fc445d510.mp4

Better than metal bat vs garou

Tournament arc is garbage. They would do it on minimal effort to SAVE the budget

one thing that bothers me the most is the sound direction, did the audio guy do berserk 2016?

That’s a pair of Fembots.
Shinwa ni Nare indeed.

one said she could beat GS if she's at full power, which suggests that if she wasn't at full power she wouldn't win. there's no way the gap between them is so big that she deserves to be in a different tier from him and orochi, especially when orochi is dragon or above

Sorry, characterfag. I'm a fan of both. I'm actually enjoying the ride, not angrily focusing and or cheering specific characters.

Flashy Flash is garbo

MB vs Garou looked like they ran out of money and time. Today's episode was fine.

It will note happen until again.

It is. At the very least they're proving that not all fights from ep 5 on will be complete junk. This fight gave me hope.

What is this horseshit?

Attached: 1546491142245.jpg (810x424, 49K)

The pacing is really what makes it shit. They should split this into 24 episode instead of 12.

Feels like I'm watching the series at 4x speed.

He did PCP on a public service announcement

looks better than sonic vs saitama from s1

kek based

Then enjoy never seeing your shitty fanfiction scenario come to life you tasteless fag.

>Orochi feels like a boring encounter honestly
He He
>ran out of money
Stop this fucking "budget" excuse, they made recap narrated by Saitama's VA, they had plenty of cash.

Attached: 198707554.png (1285x2046, 3.13M)

Hola, how are you gentlemen all your UAC are belong to the enemy, are you the bad dude who can do it again? Like and subscribe.

Different user here. You posted an image of him killing fodder.
Because
>Can't hurt darkshine
>bang being could destroy him after seeing how strong he really is when he gets serious
>flash is literally him but better in every way and can even fight without his sword
>Atomic has only ever gotten big time kills with the help of other S class and only ever shows off when killing fodder.
He's literally done nothing of note and we can see that S class get rank based on usefulness not strength so he's looked down upon by every reading.
>inb4 offended atomic fans
I didn't even say anything bad about him, I'm just indifferent to him the same way I'm indifferent to that shape shifter S class who's name escapes me.

I don't mind the sound effects as much as the music.
They put zero effort into making any of the soundtrack match up with what's going on on-screen. It's just: "Oh. Genos on-screen? Play Genos music". "Garou on-screen? Play Garou music."

yes

Attached: rape-time.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

is it me or does suiryu's chin look weird?

Attached: 6341.png (848x480, 233K)

Attached: fubukis2comp3.jpg (1401x1126, 713K)

Your distaction hasn’t the car Brother.

I want to make Tasu into a teen mom.

Attached: 3E195FF2-61E8-47A6-BC73-1389605A4ECD.jpg (1242x1469, 1M)

>Murata already drawing them together

For a fan of OPM, characterfags really hate how some people enjoy it, huh?

Keep sheeting.

JC Staff is perfectly capable of making well animated, fluid action. They simply lack talented animators and budget.

Who is this?

Attached: what'sthis.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Sourface chin

Orochi is barely sapient. They'll show off fireworks and he's going to get punched and that's it. Where's the potential for anything interesting to happen?

shapeshifter?

When have you ever bothered?

>the sound design
>that shitty whip sound

we didn't deserve this bros

The only thing you enjoy is writing stupid fanfiction and jerking off to gay porn.

Cope.

Orochi exists as a reason for Tats getting injured to be believable and that's it.

Drive knight. We all forget about that literal who

>darkshine
>not high tier
>pig god
>low dragon tier
what did you mean by this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 06 [720p]-[19.19.993-19.28.376].webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Only acceptable part of this shitty episode.

i remember him, just not as a shapeshifter because im not an idiot

A misunderstanding like yeti or moth an or Jeremiah Surd. For real, are you that addicted to math?

>bang being could destroy him after seeing how strong he really is when he gets serious
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Bang is impressive but you're saying he can either deflect or dodge an attack launched at such speeds hundreds of swipes are executed in an instant. Seems like you're underrating Atomic Samurai just as much as everyone else.

Your’re not a violinist either.
>whiplash

what has lead you to believe that darkshine is on the level of tatsumaki, orochi or golden sperm

But she's already a cake.

Thank u

My wife.

The woodsman near grandpa’s second wife’s house, there were rice crispy treats too!

>Orochi exists
As red herring for secondaries, and he does the job well.

nah Tats will btfo Orochi to show how strong she really is thus making Golden Sperm look more stronger and to coincide with the webcomics where in the HA are planning on kicking Tats out making them look more retarded for kicking out the strongest hero left

>throwing snakes
Dang Snek, take it easy

Literally the only thing he's done is shapeshift from a horse to a human then kill fodder
It's debatable, but Bang can one shot high dragon level monsters that other S class couldn't handle at all.

>fodder
Human Haragiri being considerably stronger than Iaian should be a solid demon like the ninjas, and in monster form dragon. Just because Atomic easily dispatch him it doesn't mean he's weak.
>Can't hurt darkshine
We don't know and if he can't neither can Flash who has worse cutting feats.
>bang being could destroy him
We don't know.
>flash is literally him but better in every way
Atomic is implied to be better swordsman.

Said the tertiary author of his own life.

the fuck are you talking about

Atomic is retired, who are you supposing you know boy?

Will they mess up this scene?

Attached: 011.png (800x1150, 452K)

It's just Cygames being Cygames.

???

Vaccine man was meant to be the planet's self-immune system, while original born monsters tend to be weaker than humans turned monsters, he was at least one tier higher.
Puri Puri as well as Deep sea King need to be moved up and Zombie Man can defeat dragon level enemies, including the likes of Carnage Kabuto by outlasting them.

Course they will. Why break tradition?

What?

Post the webm of snek spinning after getting kicked by Suiryu

At least they gave runecraft tatsumaki.

Yes Percent Bad.

sure buddy, whatever your headcanon says

>but Bang can one shot high dragon level monsters that other S class couldn't handle at all.
Yeah but if that's your argument, Fuhrer and Gums are prime candidates for getting sliced and diced since they lack any counter to being cut to pieces like Black Sperm, and aren't insanely durable like Centipede.

Atomic Samurai would faceroll pretty much any of the cadre with the exception of Homeless Emperor + lots of prep and range, Elder Centipiede, Evil Natural Water, and Orochi Himself. How many of those dragons can survive getting cut into a million little pieces if two of them can die to an old man charging through their torsos?

The question is whether or not Bang has any answer to the Atomic Slash which exceeds any speed we've seen him move at in the webcomic or manga.

>comparing to an A class
>comparing to dragon ninjas who make sonic look small time
>Hell I bet sonic could beat that fodder monster. Demon levels are fodder compared to real strength. That's why we all acknowledge that there are lower and upper S class. just like how there are lower and upper dragons.

I said be a man and admit your societal obligations Lily Peet. No backsies shadowmando.

>that
>sakuga

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One-Punch Man - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.49_[2015.11.15_22.42.14].png (1280x720, 539K)

it's just gonna be a 1 frame transition from intact to broken stage, with lots of blur and screen shake

Gouketsu would've put up a fight against Atomic.

Lonely Madeline.
Board games

So I forget, is it true that there’s a remake of the Sonic vs ninjas chapters that made him seem more on par with them in their human forms? It’s somewhat hard to follow things like this.

?
if Golden Sperm manage to easily swat down the hero who btfo the monster "king" wouldn't that make him much of a legit threat?

Then buy a ticket and visit for realizes.

>introduce a smug faggot with a punchable face
>blueball the viewer as much as possible before the fight
>make the bald guy pwn him in a single punch
what a great show

Attached: 1539978589036.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

Stop replying to the chatbot

Tank is always the final "true" version.

Did you talk to him about Retsupurae?

Trans representation.jpg

Sonic could keep up fine with their human forms which are canonically demon, just like human Haragiri according to my previous reasoning.

Attached: 78-119.png (757x733, 771K)

Are they going to even try to animate this or just use full blur all the time?

Attached: 0068-021.jpg (988x1483, 213K)

Gums and fuhrer were strong. Gouketsu could probably kick the shit out of Atomic and he was below gums and fuhrer ugly. Actually to correct myself why is fuhrer ugly put next to the other cadres? Has he even done anything of note other than fight amai?

Clarste and the mysterious ninja.

This is Saitama's first "fight" in the season, would be unacceptable.

comparing events that happened in the webcomic to events that haven't even happened in the manga (and might not even happen) is totally idiotic especially when it includes a manga original character. and by the time murata gets to the end of the ma arc the webcomic version of it will be obsolete.

yeah blur and a huge CGI circle with tentacles floundering very fast

Don't know who you're talking about but Garou vs Saitama doesn't playout like this.

where are you getting that fuhrer ugly and gums are stronger than gouketsu?

>Actually to correct myself

Tats thinks if she gets strong she will get Blast atention and make him "Blast" in her womb.

They're still alive

clearly talking about bakuzan