Look user, your best friend creampied me

>look user, your best friend creampied me

Was this intentional NTR bait?

Attached: aG0qp6z_460swp.jpg (460x518, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/kids/other/good-samaritan-spends-two-weeks-in-a-maximum-security-prison-after-woman-whose-car-he-helped-fix-falsely-accused-him-of-indecent-assault/ar-AAAYhxW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haven't read franxx, context?

2DPD is even worse than 3DPD

He saved her life and went into a coma because of her, she repayed him by fucking his best friend and shoved it in his face when he woke up

women are truly the most evil beings on the planet

It was time to move on user, for both of them. plus it paved the way for pizza girl to win

For how long will you continue making this thread daily?

This.
Bitch deserves death

Is Franxx just an NTR show? Never seen it, but it happens at least twice, right? Pic related.

Attached: it's not nice.png (1280x720, 706K)

user... His mother saw her waiting for him for a long time, and decided to move her son to another hospital, so she could be free from that.

>It was time to move on user, for both of them.
I don't think he was able to move when she decided to "move on".

>Risking your life for women in the first place
Beta

Exactly, don't ever expect self-sacrifice to be worth it. You can do it out of principle but don't believe that the universe and women in particular will reward you for it.

>doing things purely for reward or possibility of reward
What a gay way to live.

Exactly this. It's not like they had a relationship so she didn't even betray him

self-sacrifice is worth it. as it will free you from the curse of consciousness back to the void.

>she repayed him
Incel
Women don't owe you sex if you save their life.

>doing things for women, ever.
What a gay way to live.

Why didn't he just say "Bitch, I don't want to see that shit. Fuck you and fuck him, and fuck your ugly ass baby. I hope both of ya'll niggas get raped by Muslims and die of AIDs. Bitch, I hope you're the last one to go as you watch helplessly as your faggot baby and nigger husband grow paler and weaker until they fucking die. I hate you, bitch." then dab and backflip the fuck out of there like a G?

>ever helping women

msn.com/en-au/kids/other/good-samaritan-spends-two-weeks-in-a-maximum-security-prison-after-woman-whose-car-he-helped-fix-falsely-accused-him-of-indecent-assault/ar-AAAYhxW

This. Only retards risk their life in exchange for the possibility of being reward with sex. Real men take bitches as they please.

As if you'll be dead in one go. Chances are you'll just end up maimed or crippled. No bitch will ever be worth that.

Because saying that makes you a loser.

He already lost, might as well get it off his chest.

Rape is illegal. Enjoy prison with Tyrone and Bubba.

kek

I'm pretty sure getting turbocucked is what makes him a loser.

He didn't, certainly not unless he lashed it all out like an incel. Not having the access to one ugly female's reproductive organ doesn't make one a loser, sperging about it like an idiot does.

>Rape is illegal.
Only if you are poor.

Attached: 1521922395523.jpg (471x5292, 907K)

Honestly I was more mad about the fact that Hiromi-chan wasn't a big gay

Attached: 2331920 - Erased Hiromi_Sugita.png (800x1436, 211K)

That fat bitch deserves a death sentence.

Same thing goes with dating underage girls. Jerry Seinfeld used to date high school girls back in the 90's.

i don't think that shit would fly in current times

Depends on how well you treat them so they wont go running their mouths. Money can go a long way.

cucks.

This is what made Yea Forums's reaction when it aired so ridiculous. At least the bullshit in Franxx was actually there for the most part. The MC was merely saving her because she was a childhood friend that had met a terrible fate. I think the trap was killed, too. He wasn't thinking about a relationship with her, merely stopping her from dying and figuring out who killed her.
I don't even like Erased, but the reaction to that scene from Yea Forums was so silly. There's joking about this stuff, and then there's actually believing he was "cucked".

Attached: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.png (752x1062, 1.06M)

There is a dude in a house that is very white and there are many bitches trying to accuse him of rape for quite a while but it doesn't look like it has any effect.

Attached: The face of Gotho.jpg (1440x1080, 75K)

Does anyone have that shop one user did where he cropped out the baby from the manga and made it so she was holding flowers?

>channels /pol/
Why isn't this strategy taught in police academies?

The reaction was 70% ironic.

>traded years of stagnating for years of nonexistence to save a little girl who becomes nothing more than a mother

Why didn't he buy Amazon stock?

He wasn't his best friend though, just another kid he saved.

And people waifu this thot.

Attached: 0087-012.jpg (1066x6400, 1.64M)

She grew up, found love and had kids, living a completely fulfilled life as a result of his actions, and remained grateful to her savior several years later
From the author's perspective I think this was as explicit as they could be in making the protag's efforts completely pay off. She didn't move away to more abuse or waste her life away waiting for someone that might have never wake up, she experienced everything in life.
If it ended implying she held out for a romantic relationship, assuming you can wrap your head around the fact he's only ever known her as a child, you have to consider the horror that implies from her end
>Never experienced her teenage years waiting for him
>Holding her ambitions back because she doesn't want to move away to pursue a career
>Years of one-sided dependency overflowing into hatred if her expectations aren't met after he wakes up

Protagonist gets absolutely nothing tho.

He got past repressed psychological trauma that held him back his entire life without realizing.
Before this his life was:
>20 years failing at becoming a mangaka
>never felt satisfied after saving someone from death
>Only friend is a work colleague and his mom

what do you mean? of course they were gay. im more confused about how two girls had a baby

MCs entire goal was saving his mom and not going to jail for murder; saving the stupid kids was secondary. Everyone forgets that

false accusations dont always work against people with money and power

protagonist became a Counter Guardian, what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: smug no mikata.png (637x624, 263K)

oppossite