Is this the most fucked up thing ever done to an anime character?

is this the most fucked up thing ever done to an anime character?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-045843_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 816K)

probably

Yeah, if AoT is the only anime you know.

>no reference
>no image

Idk man, this looks pretty brutal

Attached: 3.jpg (844x1200, 256K)

I can't wait for all the Jew/Holocaust whining once the basement reveal happens. All the fucking Polygon and Kotaku articles will be something to behold

Maybe now but in a couple of weeks in jojo, diavolo Will be sent into another dimension where he will die for All eternity

Attached: d8c.jpg (1024x598, 130K)

So what is going on here?

If I’m right, then that’s the flashback to Ymir getting turned into a titan and unleashed onto the island.

yeah but this is edgy for the sake of it, and is just funny.

How about this ?

Attached: 332470.jpg (225x350, 57K)

no

Attached: 373534.jpg (728x1147, 177K)

what is happening in the pic and explain to me what is so fucked up about it.

Idk if its the most fucked up thing ever but it def beats OPs shit, proving once again OP is a fag and AOT is his first and only anime

Remember in Shinsekai Yori where the so called good guys punished the antagonist by turning him into an immortal blob of meat only capable of feeling extreme pain? What was even more fucked up is that they put him in a goddamn museum to forever remind their descendants of what happens to individuals who fuck with them.

Probably BABY FUCK BABY FUCK ITS AWWWWRIGHT

this is edgy, but purposeful.
That being said 99% of berserk is edgy for edies sake.

I disagree, casca having sex with the man she loves is nice, good for her, they get a bullshit cope out from plotknight anyways, and then she gets magically turned retarded so it never has to actually be addressed.

In OPs pic, people are sent to an internal hell and which they compulsively wonder and eat their kin, sometimes it goes wrong and they just become retarded entities with zero potential, and walk face first into the ground for 100 years.

Attached: paradise.png (900x906, 768K)

Nothing, select lucky individuals get to go to paradise for eternity!

Attached: image.jpg (1289x788, 123K)

>had sex with her long time love
Boo fucking hoo she totally wanted it.

>I disagree, casca having sex with the man she loves is nice, good for her, they get a bullshit cope out from plotknight anyways, and then she gets magically turned retarded so it never has to actually be addressed.
This is hunternigger level of ignorance and bait. Did you even read the manga?

Kars

Berserk chapter 216

Part 5 adaptation is on the Requiem arc already?

>edgy edgy edgy
Fuck off with your buzzwords, you mentally ill child.

Nope.

Attached: Ferris's suffering 3.png (562x806, 266K)

Are you 10?

based

I don't think you can stomach Made in abyss and a ton more of others