Hitman

Anyone is reading this? Is a mix of Bakuman and romcom with the MC being a Phoenix Wright expy

Attached: 212327.jpg (225x338, 44K)

>Seo
Hell no

Me. Actually enjoying it. Is way better than I expected

I follow it pretty loosely. I'll have a look through the raws, and read the odd chapter that catches my eye.
I'm not all that into it, but it's still faintly enjoyable

Attached: Dyd54xKU8AAVPjG.jpg (721x1000, 85K)

I think I mostly read it for cameos of characters from his ealier series.
The chapter where they discussed Kimi Machi's plot was pretty entertaining

Attached: Kimi Machi characters get told.png (906x1300, 249K)

Fallen Angels are pretty slow with the trainslations, though I can't really blame them.

It's a pity they're kind of behind with the sex chapters though, as they got the first 2 out ultra-fast

Attached: 0323.jpg (1134x1618, 460K)

I hope when they get round to the inevitable sex chapters(for characters from this series) they don't have a time-skip/aging up of the teenage mangaka girl

Attached: FA_Hitman_37_01.jpg (919x1300, 221K)

The thing about this series is it's largely-free of classic Seo-style drama and twists, which makes it less rage-inducing, but also sort of boring

Attached: No nonsense.png (1594x1200, 791K)

what makes the MC like Phoenix Wright?

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What happened with Fuuka, did she ever get better from the truck?

>seo
>faggotangels
double no.

Just wait

We said the same with Fuuka at the beginning and we know how that ended.

sounds goo-
>seo
uhhhh.. not so sure anymore

As someone who’s read Seo Kouji manga for a fucking while I can easily say that this is the most boring shit he’s done to date.
Why he still has all these series’ hit 100+ chapters is a mystery to me. In any other magazine he’d be axed within 20 chapters.

what's wrong with Fallen Angels?

Attached: consider.png (640x1024, 575K)

The only Seo manga I've enjoyed is the one with the 666 guy. Pure fanservice, no shitty drama.

I think most of the others were more interesting than this, which might account for why they lasted so long

>What happened with Fuuka, did she ever get better from the truck?
No, but she did get replaced by a hotter new model, then had her return teased, only to reveal that this was actual an imposter(who was never treated like the lunatic they clearly were)

Attached: Fuuka OptionsB.jpg (640x1024, 125K)

Fuuka(the character) did rub people up the wrong way right at the start of the series, but she grew on people quickly afterwards, and the series was drama-free for nearly a year

Attached: Tokyo Homewreckers.png (635x715, 239K)

Sounds awful.

>Just wait
I dunno, what could Seo really do with this thing to turn it into one of his usual trainwrecks?

Attached: black eba.jpg (692x440, 95K)