Boku no Hero Academia

Picking up where we left off, lets have some ontopic discussion of Chapter 8 of the manga, the start of Volume 2.

Attached: Volume 2.png (1066x1600, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=74721587
nhentai.net/g/261917/
tiermaker.com/create/my-hero-academia-characters-manga-39624
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1551987442117/
thelibraryofohara.com/the-one-piece-timeline/
khooz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.42M)

Attached: 2.png (1066x1600, 1.42M)

Attached: 3-4.png (2132x1600, 3.3M)

Attached: 5-6.png (2133x1600, 3.16M)

Attached: 7-8.png (2132x1600, 3.08M)

Attached: 9-10.png (2132x1600, 3.09M)

Attached: 11-12.png (2132x1600, 3M)

Attached: 13-14.png (2132x1600, 3.29M)

Attached: 15-16.png (2132x1600, 3.51M)

Attached: 17-18.png (2132x1600, 3.23M)

threadly reminder that shiggy did nothing wrong

End of dump

Attached: 19-20.png (2133x1600, 3.45M)

Attached: wtf.jpg (1074x1321, 389K)

Bakugo's autistic drawing explaining how edgy he wants to be gets me every time.

The mask has grown on me. It makes him look batshit crazy, but it's fitting for this point in the manga.

I prefer the Bones version that gave Mina an E-cup

Attached: Be.png (248x841, 417K)

I want my Bones upgrades

Attached: 1555120796080.png (906x997, 970K)

>You will never be scolded and AraAra~'d by these 3 for jaywalking

>Miruko will never sit on your lap while Ryukyu and Joke sandwich your head between their titties

When I first saw it I thought it was the dumbest, lamest looking costume out of everyone. I've warmed up to it though. Especially after a few of the redesigns.

Attached: FA_MHA_129_07.png (856x1250, 233K)

look at this rare moment where Kirishima is decidedly NOT sucking Bakugou's dick

Attached: 12121212.jpg (904x1271, 583K)

Thank you Bones

Attached: 732745.jpg (2291x1606, 397K)

Mirio was such a faggot

K I L L W I T H
N
E
E
S

Who is the pressure point paper supposed to be for?

Its almost as if he's his freind to stop the guy from being such a sperg/shooting up the school later on and not his omgggeeeee gay bdsm kawaii uguu sub slave. Ain't that a shocker.

Ochako

Ochako

Ochunko; thats why her gaunlet, legs and neck have the rings.

correction, he *was his friend
now he's definitely his gay bdsm kawaii uguu sub slave
take a look at that difference

Attached: 1529284849392.jpg (1045x1779, 463K)

>I'd like a full set of armor with a streamlined design.
>The Armor's feature should be that it can make use of my Quirk-given speed.
>I'd also like each leg equipped with six-cylinder mini-engines that can supplement my speed.
kind of sucks that Shoto and Bakugo could react to his "speed" in the sports festival fairly easily.

Attached: Lida.jpg (1024x934, 66K)

Mina's character design was really angular in the beginning compared to now

Attached: 1553314467687.png (394x246, 73K)

goodnight! i love you all so much.
i wish i could show you how much i love you all, i really mean it when i say that i love everyone in this thread, because i do!

Attached: 1554783804747.jpg (630x660, 72K)

So is it just me or is it kind of weird: Bakugo is basically Endeavor to deku's all might, and yet there's literally ZERO interaction between the two of them.

Everything about him reeks of endeavor.

Know how I know you're an American? You want everything spoonfed to you, every character connection and parallel shoved in your face.
Fuck off and let subtlety exist. People like you are killing fiction.

said this in the last thread, but DAMN, miruko is super short. With her design and how she looks compared to other characters in the manga I expected her to be a towering amazon, like 6 foot at least.
But fucking 5'2? She's a goddamned womanlet, really doesn't jive with her amazonian design and power set.

What the FUCK did Hori actually mean by this?

Attached: Hori_and_friends_confirmed_perverts.png (466x506, 292K)

The two of them are begging for some interaction with each other when they learn from each other by noting the reflection of themselves.
Its easy to see they're similiar, you don't need to be spoonfed that shit, but that also opens up alot of storytelling options. Its like if you have an evil opposite of someone appear in a story you expect him to run into the person he's mirroring, same thing here.

forgot pic.

Attached: mirosupershort.jpg (1009x1024, 94K)

>took you this long to realize Hori is a pervert
Why do you think Mineta exists?

Quirk: High pressure milk
The ability to, on demand, cause breast milk to squirt from her massive breasts at high force like dual water hoses.

night

I absolutely hate fujos and their shipping nonsense, but even I will give them Kirishima being the hardest of gays for Bakugou. For goodness sake, dude went ahead and bought a suit for him.

Attached: 2ce91b73f34e40af2419a41544e44d36.jpg (736x1630, 215K)

that he draws official lewds to reward his staff and we will never see it

>I absolutely hate fujos and their shipping nonsense
And no one fucking believes you, roastie,

Why Live?

Attached: crying.png (850x637, 244K)

I personally think chapter 8 is an excellent place to drop the manga before you read any more

Who do you think you're fooling?

His costume being dumb and lame compared to the others was intended, since it was handmade.

That much I get, there's a reason he's never wearing the hood up after all. But I never thought it could actually not look bad without drastic redesign. Turns out slight polishing did it good.

Is shoto ever going to actually get a hero name an a hero costume?

Or is he forever just going to go around in civilian clothes with a civilian name? Why not just become a cop at that point.

I dislike that his mom had to make it.
Like, it would have been lovely if she was the one who designed it for him, or helped him, or pointed out how to improve it.
But making a costume? That is something you leave to the professionals since they serve a greater purpose.

Attached: 1557461392508.jpg (697x1193, 282K)

The two of them bond over both being abusive yandere for deku.

I love you, user.

Thank you and based bakutoga user.

You must not have been here for the IMAGINATION phase. Check out the size difference

Attached: punyrabbit.png (401x908, 136K)

I can't decide which Kirishima is gayer:
I-bought-my-bf-a-suit-with-roses-on-it Kiri or lifelong dragon servant Kiri? Or maybe Smash's Kirishima, that wore a couple's costume and crossed dressed as the red-riding hood to Bakugou's big bad wolf is the most gay?
Help me out here

Attached: DeyIngAV4AA6yOr.jpg (706x1340, 192K)

Crazy bitch went to bed before I could post bakugo kissing toga.

It is a good thing to have you anons around, please stick with us.

And because it's hard to sort of VISUALISE what something like this would look like in real life, considering the immense size difference, I went ahead and made an IRL comparison for you.
The guy's name is Olivier Richters in case you wanted to know, he's like a head taller than the Mountain from game of Thrones

Attached: IRLRappa.png (794x1424, 1.29M)

IMAGINE

Funny how all those depictions are not cannon. Enjoy your fanfiction characters, roastie

Attached: 1554103906238.png (774x850, 269K)

Based and fujodestroypilled

Are Kirishima posters just into his character because of shipping? Even Minafags post her individually.

Nah, you're right. Canon Kirishima that's obsessed with manly men and tough guys, gets rock hard thinking about them, wears bdsm fetish wear for a hero costume, and practically has a panic attack when Bakugou goes missing, risking his life and career to save him and hold his hand, is DEFINITELY the most gay version of Kiri there is.

Attached: aid10095617-v4-728px-Take-Hormone-Replacement-Therapy-Step-1.jpg (728x546, 83K)

Fujos blown the fuck out

Smash makes fun of it for a reason. I'm not saying it's canon, but Kirishima is written in a way that makes him a very easy target for gay/bdsm jokes.

>he doesn't know that Kirishima is the epitome of a very common, gay stereotype in Japan

Attached: Brotherhood_between_dudes.jpg (744x558, 182K)

Smash also makes fun of Deku's obsession with Bakugo and yet we never see those fujos chimp in these threads and spam their ship. It could very well be that Kirifujos are attention seeking whores.

I had no real opinion of him until he got his arc. I thought his backstory and fights did a lot to make him a likable character beyond being just Bakugou's dick storage unit.

Attached: FA_MHA_145_08.png (856x1250, 306K)

>please stick with us.
You're funny.

Yeah but Deku has several moments in canon where he can be seen taking a very clear sexual interest in women. Specifically Ochako. Kirishima doesn't have that.
>inb4 vague moments like the hot springs, or Midnight's costume where he looks more embarrassed and uncomfortable than turned on

>beyond being just Bakugou's dick storage unit.

So, to answer that user's question... yes.
God, fujos are fucking retarded.

>totally not a fujo, fellow guise
>but

Attached: bread.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

>Kirishima doesn't have moments where he's shown interest in women because these moments don't count
Bravo

Mina really loves the fact Deku can dodge for some reason

What is happening in these two panels?

Attached: Kiri_past.jpg (1024x1820, 397K)

See, I didn't mention anything about Deku being hinted at being gay, but you honest to god think kirishima in canon is gay. Bakugodeku fujos in these threads can enjoy fanservice without turning into a pack of niggers that was my point. Also, Kirishima will most definitely get with Mina if Hori decides to pair him up if you wanna bring canon into this.

Which ship is the most cute and canon?

>It could very well be that Kirifujos are attention seeking whores.

Does the possibility of Kirishima being gay touch a nerve for you? I don't see any actual fujo shit going on in this thread, or spamming the ship. Just an ass blasted person trying to convince the world that Kirishima doesn't want Bakugou to explode deep inside his rectum.

Attached: smug-png-16.png (838x960, 611K)

you x me

Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki

>I don't see any actual fujo shit going on in this thread, or spamming the ship.
So you're actually delusional. Thanks for confirming that for the thousandth time.

Is this serious?

Setsuna x Every guy and girl in class B

>I don't see any fujo shit
How's blindness treating you user?

Attached: Sett (2).jpg (448x1287, 242K)

They got accepted, he didn't receive his acceptance hologram yet
Then he gets it and he celebrates with everybody

>but you honest to god think kirishima in canon is gay
No, I think he's a character that's being depicted as a gay stereotype in canon. Of course he's not ACTUALLY gay. Obviously Hori is never going to endgame him with a dude. Hoewever that doesn't mean that he not turbo gay. Because he absolutely is.

>Implying I support the ship or am a fujo because you can't handle a basic as fuck joke.

Yeah, I'M the retarded one...sure.

But why are they giving him the finger?

They're pointing at themselves

>Of course he's not ACTUALLY gay
>Hoewever that doesn't mean that he not turbo gay. Because he absolutely is.

Attached: 1552535684124.png (211x244, 80K)

ohhh ok, I see it now. Man, Kirishima's middle school friend were kind of dicks

you are what you eat

Those are his friends, its just the type of people who he meshes with. If they were major characters in the series the Kirifags would be proclaiming that Kirishima is gay because of them.

Let me put it this way, you know how Mac from iasip was constantly joked about being gay in the show, but was never really gay, and he relationships were always with women? That's the kind of gay Kirishima is.

>wears bdsm fetish wear for a hero costume
It's a fucking Oni you dipshit, with the implication that he's invincible or immune to damage, as his quirk entails. His hair is bushed out, he's got horns, a tooth mask which doubles up to keep his face the correct shape when hardening, baggy monk-like trousers and in the winter and finally in the winter incorporates sleeves to make his arms look like iron clubs (as if that wasn't fucking enough)
God, you are one stupid motherfucker.

>obsessed with manly men and tough guys
The concept, not the product; not that' I'd expect some dumb hole to understand.
>gets rock hard
Because that's his fucking quirk
>thinking about them
Not his quirk, nice headcanon
>practically has a panic attack when Bakugou goes missing
Out of context and incorrect anyways
>risking his life and career to save him and hold his hand
Severely out of context, because obviously he didn't want to get his mate away from the most dangerous sentient being on the fucking planet-he only wanted to hold his hand! His career has nothing to do with it either, so more bullshit.
>is DEFINITELY the most gay version of Kiri there is
By not being a faggot at all, gotcha. Kill yourself fujoshi.

Fuck off

Attached: Onryoki_Nioh_Wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

Finally, someone who can count to 10. Good to see you

Attached: 1557564674218.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

>I don't know how to read double entendres or innuendoes the post
the only person incapable of counting here is you

Attached: 1557584548147.png (1232x946, 280K)

And not surprisingly you reference some normalfag Yea Forums shit on the pretense that I'd understand it to support your already weak and deluded counterargument.
Fuck off back
>>>/twitter/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

>he doesn't watch it's always sunny
shit taste desu

So we can confirm this is how Hori feels about speedreaders?

Attached: 1557476668766.png (868x710, 531K)

I wonder who he will fight? And I wonder if they will ever recover from the legendary roast he's gonna drop on them

Absolutely no one in this thread has gone on to say Kirishima is canon gay you obsessed delusional autist. Outside of the actual fujo crowds Kirishima being gay has always been a jab at how he is written, and even started as such until you guys brought out all the trolls. You getting a stick up your own ass about Kirishima shipping is what's escalating the damn topic to begin with. Hardly anyone is posting Kirishima shipping fanservice outside of one actual screenshot or panel for context sake. Stop acting like fujos ruined the thread when you not being able to take the damn joke to begin with is what started it you moron.

>Also, Kirishima will most definitely get with Mina if Hori decides to pair him up if you wanna bring canon into this.

Oh, you're just upset your ship doesn't get any attention? Here, a peace offering, now shut up!

I mean... MinaxKirishima is my jam too. I don't actually mind more Mina getting attention at all.

Attached: 43450461_1950493095245049_6697301830759612416_o.jpg (1200x800, 206K)

Anime and manga board, faggot.

Vigilantes is superior

Attached: 1548276935884.jpg (2518x1024, 211K)

Maybe that's his quirk, Berating people actually physically hurts depending on how severe his insult is.

>Absolutely no one in this thread has gone on to say Kirishima is canon gay you obsessed delusional autist.
>speedreading the thread
Or rather, fujohit revisionism

>implying
everyone here loves it's always sunny user, it's practically a part of board culture you fucking newfag

Attached: 1554965403794.png (1800x1350, 1.6M)

This is a good way for people to interact while reading through a series and have discussions every chapter. Probably will do something similar soon. Won't be dumping pages as it's a big hassle ;)

>Absolutely no one in this thread has gone on to say Kirishima is canon gay
>brings up deku being into girls out of nowhere
>K-Kirishima hasn't shown interests into girls unlike deku
I legitimately believe fujos so obsessed with a ship rots their brain.

The bubble of Yea Forums and Yea Forumsmblr crossboarders that is shonen threads is not in any way representative of Yea Forums's culture. The irony in you calling anyone else a newfag while not realizing that is absolutely hilarious.

>everyone here loves
>Yea Forums is one person
No.

Uraraka is sweet even when writing a note.

words

do whatever you want hori.

>The QLA didn't chop off Giran's fingers, Dr Feelgood just BTFO him so hard that his hand exploded

Attached: Sundowner.jpg (600x639, 34K)

He explained his own reference and reasoning in the damn comment. Are you really THAT incapable of reading comprehension that you have to resort to "back to so-an-such place" and getting your titties in a twist about "oh no, a Yea Forums reference in a board that isn't Yea Forums?"

If you need it spelled out for you. The character being gay is a joke. It's sarcasm, it's making fun of the fact that the character is written in a way that could imply homosexuality in many other contexts, even if that wasn't the intent of the author. It's why Smash keeps making fun of him for it, and the other potential gay subtext MHA can have. Kirishima is simply super easy to poke that fun at because he has shown zero sexual interest in any other girl. Even with Mina, his interactions are very vanilla and subdued, and would imply more general friendship than romantic interest.

>but was never really gay, and he relationships were always with women?
...you haven't seen the latest seasons of the show have you user

She made it as an apology for not believing in him when he was younger. Deku keeps his costume like it because he truly loves the effort she made for him.

Pretty sure that's one of the hunterfags or blackclover goons.

Why argue when we can post healthy girls?

Attached: camie1.png (514x695, 209K)

>healthy girls
I noticed how you didn't start with Ochunky.

based
I miss the times when we could joke about characters being gay without being accused of fujo faggotry

Attached: 71891254_p0_master1200.jpg (595x739, 205K)

Sadly, I have lost my Urarounda folder. A true shame, I like her butt

Attached: Brehs.png (397x424, 91K)

Attached: Momo sweater.png (450x522, 245K)

No you dense brainlet, my point was that the fact that it made such a reference indicates it's a retarded normalfag on top of being a fujo who isn't wanted in these threads. And judging by the your typing style and how you're defending this cancerous fujo I can only suspect that you're new to Yea Forums as well. So lurk moar or get the fuck out of here.

>Todoroki fight soon

Attached: D6gfqQ5U8AA4qq8.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

>Camie
Built for breeding

Attached: camie2.png (500x610, 147K)

>YWN have Momo rush to make you tea while Satou feeds you chocolate cake because they are worried about you not eating properly

Blame it on the fujos who would drill it through everyone's heads and the author that the character is actually gay. Times have changed.

Now this is an idea I can get behind.

I'm pretty it's just one retarded samefag who can't understand the very concept of a joke... just look at how serious he pulled part the joke about his costume.

Attached: yande.re 473880 sample bodysuit boku_no_hero_academia cleavage no_bra open_shirt tiger_205 utsushimi (1044x1500, 210K)

Someone actually making art for the Todororki Bowl? Nice

>Hair down, sweater momo
pic very much related

Attached: 1557468791665.jpg (600x1350, 78K)

how based would ot be if Momo ended up with Satouchad?

>samefag
kek. you cunts ruin these threads as much as miriofag and that crazy togaanon

>You want to *what* with me, user?

Attached: c.jpg (409x576, 79K)

Where is this from.

Attached: what the fuck am I even looking at.jpg (284x177, 11K)

Piggy has a nice butt.

Healthy and mature

Attached: DgDdCjZVAAEU1PG.jpg (1506x1205, 172K)

quick, everyone post your Todoroki drawfags and edits

Attached: Natsuo_in_the_Underworld.jpg (1024x1339, 1.18M)

Nah, I'm gonna blame it on you. Everything was absolutely fine until you got buttblasted about it and started calling everyone who didn't agree with you a fujo or a normalfag. You even had the joke explained to you several times and you insisted on focusing on the least relevant aspects of every post in order to continue your delusion of those of so scary fujos ruining your precious board. Let people having their fucking fun.

Attached: yande.re 476783 sample asui_tsuyu dress_shirt feet luode_huayuan midoriya_izuku no_bra nopan open_sh (1063x1500, 304K)

The last panel there basically describes what's been happening with the MC of the Vigilante's spinoff. He thought his quirk was gliding along a surface as long as he had enough points of contact. He never got freedom to use his quirk or experiment properly so that's all he was stuck with. Once he had to actually use it for shit, it turned out his quirk was the much more versatile quirk of directional attraction/repulsion from his body, with multiple points of force possible.

You gotta admit, spamming a thread with dudes fucking other dudes is pretty damn gay.

Now if only we got more of this Deku, instead of Deku switching to praising Bakugou.

>the joke
>it was just a prank bro
>I was merely pretending
Sure

Thinking there's only one person who recognizes fujos as the parasites they are is a sign of schizophrenia, user.
Also, you are ruining these threads. Whether you choose to accept that or stay in denial is up to you.

Hori has too much fun drawing Mina

Attached: 1549246687283.jpg (760x1144, 200K)

Excellent image, terrible post

Attached: 1538645763329.jpg (2048x1638, 676K)

>Hori's 80GB stash of self-drawn lewds
AHHH GODDAMIT HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET TO SEE THOSE SWEET HD MINA TITS

Attached: 1557360310790.jpg (853x552, 73K)

>Thinking I'm that user
KEK.

How does a girl manage to be so short yet so stacked?

Attached: 1543914318143.jpg (768x992, 144K)

Attached: Todoroki_drama.jpg (1229x1024, 989K)

Attached: TUDORokis.jpg (1639x1024, 1.29M)

Agreed, but there is only one actual fujoshit pic in this thread. Everything else was just screenshots or manga panels, and not even particularly gay ones (outside of the "gayer" than normal Kirishima from the movie. I'll admit I posted that because I wanted to make fun of his bromance with bakugou. You gotta admit most regular straight guys wouldn't think to do that.)

Attached: yande.re 475167 sample bodysuit boku_no_hero_academia cleavage kid_(artist) no_bra open_shirt utsush (1200x1458, 261K)

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Hori has patrician taste in women

Attached: 1537532192479.jpg (640x687, 84K)

>made tokoyami choke on her mushroom in canon
based

What would you know about regular guys

Attached: 1520999911693.jpg (600x800, 65K)

He knows what he likes.

Attached: 1556588308939.jpg (2126x2321, 1M)

God fucking bless you Hori

Attached: 1549102811521.jpg (468x676, 39K)

>Dabi is a Chodoroki

You mean this? Where you preface with
>I absolutely hate fujos
then repeatedly fall back on 'merely pretending' and 'joking' until you directly contradict and expose yourself as a lying faggot here? Just fuck off or kill yourself already.

So, you are just as retarded as that same user?

Darn, I was trying to be optimistic. The fact that there is more than one is pretty damn sad.

Yes, exactly. Why was that so difficult for you to understand?

None of this had to be a thing.

Attached: yande.re 474926 sample ashido_mina boku_no_hero_academia feet hagakure_tooru luode_huayuan mineta_mi (1063x1500, 306K)

Horikoshi is just a horrible writer who has everyone suck Bakugo's dick all day
Of course the guy who is closest to him will seem turbogay.

Attached: 1557432070477.png (901x840, 775K)

>that spacing
>that justification
Just fuck off back. We don't shit up your sewage outlet of a site, I can very safely and assuredly speak for everyone when I say we don't want you here. Ever.

Attached: merely_pretending.jpg (460x1130, 140K)

>if you hate fujos then YOU'RE the retard
>unironic fujo defense force
Fucking hell

I honestly don't see any reason why you would willingly hangout with an autistic cunt like him unless your actual goal was to get in his pants

>not taking one for the team to make sure he doesn't shoot up the school
You have to be completely autistic or the person somebody had to be friends with if you aren't aware of that fucking dynamic.

>not taking one for the team to make sure he doesn't shoot up the school
he's definitely taking something

Oh yeah not him but I knew that guy, I sure as hell did not want to get shot so I stayed on his good side. Although it was hard to not make fun of him all the time.

I'm sure you made fun of him with your other friends.

Fuck off with these shit threads

I feel like the level of Kirishima's infatuation with Bakugou goes just a little bit further than that.

Well yeah whenever someone asked why I hanged out with the freak and he was not around I said I did not want to be shot. But for the most part I kept my mouth shut because of gossip and recordings were a possibility.

I don't care what you feel, since you are incorrect and have yet to give any arguments or in-context evidence to susbstantiate yourself. Fuck off fujo.

>.

What exactly did I expose? At no point in my comment do I say I agree with or like fujos. Just that I don't think they are the cause of the thread becoming so cancerous, and your insistence that they are the problem was laughably off the mark.

Can you seriously read posts like:

and not cringe at how terrible they are at understanding the entire concept of the joke, even after they got hand fed several explanations? It ridiculous.

Attached: 1557438656695.jpg (787x1200, 169K)

look at me

i'm one of you guys

nothing suspicious about my posts

come on guys

in one of you!

How do you do fellow 4channellers?

its

just

a

joke

guys

chill

out

lol

i

dont

actually

have

any

opinions

or

stances

its

just

a

lol

haters

gonna

cringe

XD

You claim to 'absolutely hate fujos' yet have been vehemently defending them this entire time.
And it's painfully obvious that you're insanely new to here since these fujos have been making these same ''''jokes''''' except with complete sincerity non-fucking-stop for the last six months.

Here we go again! Not being able to handle the fucking joke. I'm not convinced you aren't the real fujo in this thread since you seem so keen on Kirishima being straight. Do you want to be the one to suck his dick that bad?

Attached: 1529966285370.png (340x265, 109K)

You have to understand for some people here there is no joking about Kirishima's sexuality
They take this shit seriously.

LMFAO now that is the real joke here.

>Not wanting someone to be gay makes you a faggot
Something about this math just doesn't add up

You just tripped into their trigger
You don't take it seriously
but they do
They are just like fujos in that way.

So when you repeated something that sounds somewhat like the argument of fujos you literally triggered them. I am looking for a better word than triggered but it applies.

>The greatest stage play will soon be animated
Prepare yourselves for Monomas star performance.

Attached: 1556962107596.jpg (1280x869, 385K)

>if I post the same joke, but 3 different times, He'll think I'm not a samefag!

You do you, man.

I'm not defending them. But you are astute, I don't hate them so much that I need to make it a bigger problem than it needed to be in this particular thread. The fact that you can't tell the actual difference between the jokes and the real thing is pretty damn telling of your own ability to read, though. I'm sorry you have such a tough time with that, I hope high school works out for you.

Attached: 1557443496666.jpg (988x700, 700K)

honestly Kirishima self-inserters are some of the worst posters in these threads, they're either openly faggots who insist he's canon homo and in love with Bakugou, or their insecure dickheads who lose their shit the moment you suggest that Kirishima seems a little gay, because that would mean they might seem a little gay themselves

Hey newfags, you know what happened months ago when people didn't argue with them and just ignored their bullshit?
They spammed their gay doujins and fujo shit in full force.
Contesting these faggots is what's keeping them in check while they still refuse to go back, but of course (you) seem to be against that because you're a shitposter who's set out to destroy /bnha/.

I really hope they give that whole arc the attention it deserves.

would unironically watch this if it were a fantasy anime like lodoss

Shakespeare himself would be proud.

Yeah I can see them cutting this joke entirely or ruining it in translation

I disagree, because they've clearly never left the threads and I see the same fujoposts at least a couple times a day. I think the reason it got so bad in the beginning of the year is because they got a shit load of bait material from the marketing team, the movie coming out, Hori's twitter sketch, and that one chapter in the manga, and they chimped the fuck out about it for a while before calming down again. Anons who think they have any control over what the fujos do are deluding themselves.

>but of course (you) seem to be against that because you're a shitposter who's set out to destroy /bnha/.

Yet the ones actually contributing ANY images in the image board are the ones not sucking Kirishima's "totally not gay" dick... How about that?

Attached: 1557505706459.jpg (800x800, 206K)

>Thinking we won't get the required filler episode be the play
O my sweet summer child

Attached: 1549969426863.jpg (367x465, 180K)

All references to other media will be cut.

I'm excited for the plot twist that

TETSU TETSU was the father.

>The fact that you can't tell the actual difference between the jokes and the real thing is pretty damn telling of your own ability to read, though.
See pic. You're not doing anyone a service with your ironic shitposting, only attracting more unironic faggots and fujos.

Attached: 1551367324584.jpg (796x494, 162K)

>MFW milfy killer queen is not coming back

Attached: 1557476469115.png (419x491, 321K)

That's not true, that's impossible! he was also the ring bearer?

That's actually a really good point. Let's put this behind us and all agree that the Class B play deserves it's own episode.

Attached: 2017-04-15-899225.png (992x1060, 714K)

I'm glad you two have calmed down. Now kiss.

so is Kirishima gay or not?

Honestly? He's just too damn friendly and comes off awkwardly to anyone not used to someone so genuinely kind

No, the fujos themselves whined that people didn't attack them nearly as much back then. Although you're probably one of said fujos who are prone to blatantly lying and gas lighting so who knows.

Nice tangent. Posting images don't matter here as much as they do on other boards like /cm/ or /y/, which are where all fujos should go and stay in.

well he's not the straightest guy, that's for sure

yes, kiss and post pics

Attached: nyrbb.jpg (545x494, 63K)

Neck yourself fujo

>I'll leave the details with you guys
And then they gave him diaper pants.
Remember to never, EVER let designers "use their imaginations."

>typing like Twitter
>not knowing it's a homo board
Glad these threads are containment for nu-Yea Forums

Even his concept pants were normal.

He actually looks badass in some of these early scenes.

Actually I thought that was just Hori adding verbal abuse to an exposition panel to help readers glide through what would otherwise be a monotonous exchange. It wasn't subtle but the effort was appreciated.

It also established feel good nicely.

>a bloo bloo
No fun or jokes of any kind I see, not even of the most blatant sort. Now I see why everyone hate these generals. Go ahead, misuse another Rene Descartes quote on me. Joyless bastard.

>Now I see why everyone hate these generals
BnHA has the worst fanbase.

Still not the worse.

I hated his first mask, the "new" one looks very good and something very "Deku". I wish he wore it more

Attached: mommy.jpg (509x480, 83K)

>Thaaaaat's it Tokoyami, all the way down to the base

Attached: windpipe.jpg (550x480, 55K)

I have been thinking.
Deku and Bakugo are the worst rivalry in fiction since Nardo and Saucegay, right?
Do you think it will surpass them eventually in terms of being complete ass?

Attached: 1555184365410.png (307x325, 96K)

You think Naruto and Sasuke will stay the kings of horrible rivalries?

Deku and Bakugo barely even have a rivalry anymore. I don't get why people are so obsessed with the concept of rivalries in the first place

>Deku and Bakugo barely even have a rivalry anymore.
Hori is just really bad at conveying it
Remember All Might's comments
They are supposed to be super great rivals right now.

Attached: 73536635_p20.jpg (1400x8192, 2.43M)

I did it my dudes. I finally bought it. Couldn't find a copy to read anywhere online so I decided to bite the bullet. I can't wait till it arrives.

Attached: Femkiri_doujin.png (1726x1487, 2.51M)

>Paying for doujins
gay

I tried really hard searching for it, but came up with nothing, and it's like one of three fem kiri doujins to exist, this one being the best drawn, I needed it man

>My Hero Academia Vol. 18 ranks #2 on NPD BookScan's Top 20 Adult Graphic Novels in the U.S. for April 2019, with 9 other MHA volumes (including MHA: Vigilantes) also in the top 20.

Attached: D6hSX8gXkAE98fL.png (1228x1244, 91K)

Holy shit you are so fucking gay it hurts to read your words.

Real question. Is it still gay if the guy is now a cute girl? Cause Kirishima in a skirt makes me feel uncomfortable things.

Attached: Implied.jpg (561x480, 28K)

Yes.

>Tensai Kishi and Tendou Taisei share a secret…!?
Just what in the FUCK did WSJ mean by this???

Attached: D6gmP06UIAEmAWN.jpg (278x381, 21K)

You know what I want? I saw a preview page of a Futa Momo doujin about 8 months ago, and I've been looking for it since.
If anyone has any information, please step forward

Attached: unhappy.png (226x524, 88K)

they already have surpassed naruto and sasuke

naruto at least had a justification to be so obsessed with sasuke's dick even if it was a terrible one

Try pixiv

>blogging
>requesting
Fuck off

>spacing
fuck off

>Fuck off
Fuck off

No, he's right that I shouldn't be posting requests ITT. I've just been looking for this shit for fucking ages

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (550x469, 53K)

>they already have surpassed naruto and sasuke
You think so? Honestly I think Deku and Bakugo will get worse and worse from here

yes

"you have a good childhood friend" is far more retarded than anything between naruto and sasuke at the same point in the narrative

>he watched nardo
At least substantiate your claims on why you think they're bad. The translations being shit last arc doesn't denote a trend. First is an occurence, second is a pattern, three times is solid evidence.

stop

fucking

posting

you

leddit

cunt

He's come a long way.

Attached: 1553536089828.png (500x508, 239K)

look at this fucking autist kek

hori has no confidence and no ability to create a truly iconic stand out design, shit reeks of late game bleech where ichigos design was constantly being changed

If the art is good it's worth it

> hori sucks
Tell me something new.

Mineta leaves the details to Support, they give him a diaper. You've got to be careful dealing with nerds.

(Logically there's a step missing here. For form fitting costumes like these, they would have had to have everyone come in and have body scans done to make sure Support didn't make anything too big or too small. Also, I wonder about Deku's costume, since it was initially the sports suit his mother gave him, and other stuff it looks like he bought on his own.)

His hood looks better now with his hair out and the "ears" aren't as long.

Maybe they had to send their own measurements in.

He looks like a deranged rabbit.

His mom is the real star of this show. He goes out, is almost killed time and time again, comes home with broken bones everywhere, and she hasn't lost her mind, gone catatonic, or started drinking, and has only put her foot down once. Her husband is not worthy of such a wife. Especially since he's never home.

But her husband is in jail

Attached: 693.png (680x537, 220K)

All Might has to cover a grin...

It's kind of amazing how close the anime follows the manga.

Why did Endeavor rape Rei?

scans when

You got it in reverse. She forced herself on him.

"You have a good childhood friend" wasn't spoken by either Deku or Bakugo, user

Mina's a natural athlete. Watching somebody else move well pleases her.

If only he were as good at dancing...

>he thinks endeavour was the one doing the raping

Attached: reiface.png (288x313, 134K)

He didn't. Rei probably consented even if the idea of sex with Endeavor disgusted her. Most of the time arranged marriages involve a lot of preparation and conditioning on the bride's side. So Rei probably had the notion of wifely duties hammered into her head before she married Enji.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>Imagine being Chitose in this moment
>The twist in your subjects narrative has changed to the point where it has physically doomed you
>Yet your journalistic nature moves all notions of negative emotions out the window, even while you're plummeting at a high velocity
>The ecstasy of finding the perfect story is met with the quick sensation as your skull smashes into the concrete and your neck snaps

Attached: SNAP!.png (324x765, 333K)

And yet, in a fight, I'd bet on the rabbit.

the ending every journalist deserves. Based Toga cleaning up the fake news media

Yeah, me too. Unless Rappa is fast enough to grab her.

Remember, the guy defending fujos with the pretext he's merely pretending is a baiter. Just report, hide and ignore.

It seems like kino is back on the menu

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=74721587

Attached: 1557651410144.jpg (762x2048, 352K)

>blindfold
>vanilla pairing
>diabeetus sweet

Attached: 1539050083494.gif (367x265, 565K)

so fucking what, it's still part of the overall characterization of their relationship

I wonder if everyone else got the principal telling them they got in - or not - and only Deku got All Might, or if all the faculty took turns.

Attached: .jpg (736x849, 233K)

>Mina in a sailor fuku

Attached: sweating man.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Whoever he fights, I hope they make him eat dirt. And cut his hair.

And it's really fun, my only problem is that the chapters feel a bit short and the cliff hangers are a bit over saturated.

This is the worst damage control I've ever seen.

A man of culture, I see

>and cut his hair
user...I...

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (557x497, 78K)

Mushrooms.

sailor fukus are the most attractive piece of clothing ever created. It actually kind of annoys me that Hori had the UA uniform use blazers but shows every girl in a sailor fuku when they have middle school flashbacks

just one of the many reasons Toga is best girl

Attached: excited toga.gif (500x255, 1.37M)

Rate my taste in girls

Attached: bhawtl.png (1020x518, 449K)

Mina is too low and Tsuyu is too high, otherwise perfect

If she attacks via her usual jump kick he just needs to punch the air in direction she's coming since he can do dozens of punches a second.

Some solid choices, but some taste so shit that it brings the entire list down.
Disgusting/10

I want to pinch deku's cheeks

and suck his dick

I think an OAV could be made of it and the shenanigans surrounding it.

Expected worse, but decent taste.

>no eri

I don't know what's up with momo but she really doesn't do it for me sorry bruv

We need more sweater Momo

a few decent choices, but overall your taste is shit and so are you

Apart from Tsuyu, pretty fucking good

No, that's one of the few solid choices youve got.

Why are there no vanilla doujins of Deku gently and lovingly taking _Jiro's_ virginity

Attached: Dekuchad.png (475x504, 189K)

I believe it's time we updated that image

Attached: my thighs academia.jpg (1776x2200, 827K)

Yo what's wrong with this frog

>dekuchad
So you self insert as deku, and you really like jiro so you want them to fuck, right?
But why.

Probably because they have interacted literally just once.

Hori must stop before he causes heart problems in someone.

Attached: 1543159789884.jpg (780x620, 185K)

Attached: 1551172711556.png (588x829, 274K)

Do you have sauce? iqdb and Saucenao gave no results

My S tier is untrollable and that's what count the most.

Can you post a link to make our own?

Sure I'll spoonfeed you
nhentai.net/g/261917/

nn!

Attached: 1554244669076.jpg (800x1000, 321K)

Yui is perfection

Attached: Yui2.jpg (762x1200, 102K)

I raise you one, and show you what some real fucking taste looks like.

Attached: tier.png (1156x740, 511K)

That's the one I used but there are probably better ones with only girls I just couldn't bother checking them all.
tiermaker.com/create/my-hero-academia-characters-manga-39624

Mm

Attached: c8ae74b7f10863fd619654cfc291a28b.jpg (474x632, 29K)

Pop Mirko and Kendo being that high is good I like it.

>“You’ll never be able to play around with Iida but i’m sure if you were to date him, he’ll try to change his seriousness.” said Yaoyorozu as everyone tried to imagine what it’d be like to date Iida.
>“What if on a date with his girlfriend, he takes her to an All Might hand shaking event, he’s going to bring All Might?” Hagakure and Yaoyorozu carried on.
Why do the novels give Momo a personality like Mina?

Because it's written by a dumb fujo

how would a yui react being confessed to?

that is some sublime taste user
except for one thing
you rated my waifu a D

Attached: stáre.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

"nn"

Your waifu got a D due to her abject lack of time and complete misuse of her potential. If she had some decent scenes, maybe a C. Just below average is the honest truth about her mate, she was made to job to Momo (even if she did almost win).

what one did you use to get pop in?

First one that came up for Boku in the searchy thing

that is your opinion, even though it is false
she might be merely a footnote, but I enjoyed her brief appearance more than many longtime characters

Attached: calm.png (483x751, 552K)

Holy fucking based
Let me buy you a beer sometime

Attached: 100PercentKino.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Get some taste niggers

Attached: my-image.png (1020x693, 348K)

I hope for your sake too that she returns. I'm honest when I say I feel you man. I just can't say a one-episode-wonder is anything but below. If it's any consolation, she's on the C border and I had a good mind (still do) to switch her with Rei Chodoroki.

I'm looking, but I don't see any. Its almost like you don't understand how a bell curve works; not that I'd expect frogfags to understand that shit.

desu I like rei as well

Attached: girltier.png (1020x690, 594K)

Yeah this is getting cancerous.

Attached: i'll stab youur white ass.jpg (365x483, 131K)

Confusion? The problem is, she's so self contained, and we've gotten so little screen time of her, it's hard to actually understand her character. We need a separate focus on class 1-B to get to know them ALL better.

Attached: objectively correct.png (1020x1002, 692K)

>t. Kamui Woods

Attached: 1557767534026.gif (365x483, 146K)

My niggas

Attached: grills.png (1148x573, 476K)

Attached: open up.jpg (541x900, 329K)

How many of these edits do you have, moralfag?

What moralfaggotry got to do with the fact that I love watching you triggering yourself?

>Feelgood Inc gets into the heat of battle
>Hair flips back to reveal hollow eyes like 2D
Kino

Attached: 2D.png (770x1038, 312K)

Bottom row, second from the right. Where is that from. Jesus

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

If you weren't a moralfag you wouldn't try this hard

That's an objectively wrong statement. I just like having fun.

Probably happened a lot in middle school. She had a literal club dedicated to her

Attached: Yui.jpg (426x660, 130K)

So does you dad.

from the manga
read it

My dad is a fun-loving person.

Shut the fuck up you dumb niggers

Attached: funky.jpg (480x540, 40K)

Sure thing, roastie. Now tell me about your bf.

How would I know anything about your boyfriend?

>can't read
Who knew the devil would be this dumb

I agree, you are sorta dumb

I wish Shigaraki was my bf

>ywn dress yui in something revealing and walk down the street holding hands with her as her fan club seethes impotently at what they cannot have

>can't read
>can't notice digits
It is in the nature of the roastie to be this dense?

>Yui will never look you in the eyes and simle softly
I don't know if I can go on bros...

Attached: 1557585446115.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Why are you so angry, user? It's not healthy for you. Do you want to talk about it?

Keep your twitter-tier shitheap of an 'argument' out of this thread you mouthbreathing retards

Fuck off to you projecting roastie.

I was just trying to be nice to you. No idea why you're so angry about it.

go be an attentionwhore there and fuck off for good.

But user, you're the one spamming pictures every thread

>Yui can't change the size of living objects
Now you and I both no that's not true

>ywn kiss yui in public to hear her surprised nn! and see her very very slight blush

Attached: 1551170617371.jpg (850x1133, 103K)

Attached: UOGHGH.jpg (480x573, 21K)

>188209084
You can say that about pretty much anyone, yet you only get upset when it goes against your morals.
Fuck off forever

>Even nips think its Natsuo

Attached: D6iSPOjUYAAXHDd.jpg (1184x1200, 193K)

>that
>nip
Doubt it

What morals? I just think you're an autistic asshole.

Attached: im-projecting.jpg (486x330, 95K)

You are very good at projecting indeed

I feel sorry when Miriofag is working on shitting up the threads all on his own
Can we at least get the paintfag here or some fujos?

Just stop responding you fucking retard

There's also

Attached: 1522827778001.jpg (723x691, 99K)

Fuck off juju

I don't know about all that but I do have some femdeku's I could ruin this thread with

Attached: femdeku.jpg (424x604, 38K)

how powerful could juzo potentially become if he had another 10 years of training + trigger? he could theoretically melt an entire city, right? a lot of these kids would be S-tier villains, so much so that it makes you wonder why the LoV singled out bakugou of all people

Attached: 1543123692644.jpg (1842x2630, 561K)

>why would the league of retards single out the biggest retard in UA?

Well if you pair the images up with complaining about how the male Deku we got is shit and how a female Deku would be better than the cuck we got then I'll allow it.

but they didn't single out aizawa?

because Juzo has the power of friendship on his side. Only Twice could possibly turn him to the League

>188209362
You'd know about that. Your posts are nothing but projecting.

What would be more terrifying:
Melting from range or working on living things?

Attached: 1538646204538.jpg (544x842, 42K)

These threads are better than most and actually on topic, any thread that gets on topic discussion going is good in my book.

Attached: block head.jpg (153x375, 9K)

working on living things obviously

Attached: bones.jpg (700x1000, 216K)

Attached: 1538795374020.png (927x380, 520K)

Why is Black Clover being called this generation's Fairy Tail when you have things like this going on in BNHA? How is pic related "wishing energy" different from "It's because she's Erza" ?

I know this comes off as defending and shilling BC but that isn't my intention, I'm just genuinely curious. I used to shit on it for months because of the memes but decided to read it one day. It's really not as bad as anons made it out to be. I mean it's still typical shonen but nobody wins because of nakama magic. Every battle involves strategy and teamwork to some degree. Hell the manga's approaching 200 chapters and the MC hasn't won a single fight by himself yet. Meanwhile in MHA you get shit like this and the MC asspulling 6 new powers.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

If this ends up as the case it'll be bullshit, but I'll love it

well, let's try this
what would you find scarier: the ground beneath your feet turning into a quicksand-like substance that you slowly sink into, eventually drowning in liquid concrete
OR
your body being turned into some kind of goo, parts of your body slowly necrotising as blood can no longer reach them through melted arteries and destroyed veins. your mind still fully conscious for those agonising minutes or even hours it takes for your bloodflow and oxygen problems to finally kill you

Attached: 1538893054587.jpg (786x800, 404K)

bless you

Weak bait. See you next week when you repost the exact same thing

boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1551987442117/

Attached: 1557467780477.png (366x403, 85K)

You do realize you're answering to juju, right?

I'll take option 2 for 500

Attached: bnha is not for waifus.png (1280x920, 544K)

Who's juju?

It's nobody. You're nobody. I'm nobody
Giving names to posters who aren't regularly providing you with substantial content in cancer

Go to fireden and type "juju" or "Yuyu", see what it does and how it types.

Seethe

Attached: r-rent free.png (730x2400, 133K)

You're getting nervous

Attached: BLACK CLOVER IS A quality ANIME.jpg (618x396, 122K)

Too much work for nothing

2/10, artist got to work more on his technique

I can do that.
If Deku was female it would add context on how Bakugou bullies her to get her attention, which is genuinely unironically better than this zero explanation bs we got now.

Attached: femdeku 2.jpg (281x400, 23K)

Early Todoroki with the weird eyeball.

Also I can't think of many mainstream WSJ series that have a female protagonist

Attached: femdeku 3.jpg (736x920, 69K)

I don't know I prefer Horikoshi's realistic bombshells. Where the high frequency of bombshells isn't realistic but the bombshell figures are.

That is fine. It should be more about why the real Deku is shit than a female Deku being good on its own but this is good enough.

one of the top ranked series in WSJ has a female protagonist

Original Deku looks fucking stupid in his hero outfit but Femdeku fills it out nicely.

Attached: femdeku 4.jpg (564x834, 66K)

Remember when this page dropped? Arguably some of the best threads since pre-anime

Attached: Setsuna.png (257x765, 250K)

It's from the kung fu outfits special in one of the character introduction pages.

Hori's character designs are pretty godly. The guy takes special care to make sure even minor characters have unique facial features. A lot of manga art styles would have characters blend together if not for their hair styles.

very few good things came out of JT but sexuna posting was one of them

Attached: 1542410547609.png (719x940, 423K)

guys stop posting about Setsuna before sh

I know, I said there weren't many but they are there.

Just imagine getting crushed by those exposed thighs.

Attached: femdeku 6.jpg (352x550, 36K)

I'm gonna disagree there. The arc was pretty mediocre but the threads were fucking hilarious.
Boneposting, Shroomji, Setsunaposti-, QUAD IMPACTO, the kinoko eye-reveal thread etc. Hot memes literally every week. Plus the threads were on fire with people trying to argue which side would win.
All of this reached critical mass during the middle of match 3 when that one Shouto fan when 200% nuclear

Honestly the threads actually made me enjoy the arc way more than I should have Also every girl from class B is extremely fuckable

Attached: 1542428713515.png (329x686, 158K)

Where is your shitting on male Deku?

The best thing to come out of the JT arc was the one heroic user who actually went and made a whole doujin for his lizard wife

Attached: ClassBGirls.jpg (671x480, 64K)

Male deku would probably just punch you and say some cringy moralfag shit, Femdeku would just use her powerful thighs to make all the blood flow to my dick

Attached: femdeku 11.jpg (730x1080, 109K)

Honestly though I just wanted to post Femdekus

Attached: femdeku 12.jpg (408x604, 40K)

>Draw Kendou
>Colour hair green
There's your femdeku bro

So you've cherry-picked precisely 2 of my posts to complain about it. Nice.

spamming is against the rules user

I'm not complaining, I fucking love Kendou
Keep posting the good tiddy

the levels of based and redpilled that user had were the greatest I'd seen in a long time
it gave me hope that Yea Forums is not dead

Attached: 1507317464109.jpg (358x400, 25K)

Then take this, which is I believe an actual recolour of Kendou

Attached: femdeku 8.jpg (1119x1200, 124K)

It is upsetting that Liberation Army are just some cliche jobbers in the end

Attached: 1551543200255.png (291x366, 93K)

Jannies haven't stopped me yet. They never have. Which means this is the approved kind of spamming.

Attached: femdeku 10.jpg (600x888, 78K)

Feel free to post this after it has actually happened. Who knows, there might be some wacky twist where they end up on top

I wish I could forget the bad and only remember the good like you, user
there were some very fun threads in JT, but they were vastly outnumbered by the shit ones

I told you retards this would happen when the arc started and people called me a shitposter. They are fodder/jobbers just like the Yakuza guys to make LoV seem cooler while Hori needlessly drags the manga out. Hori could never juggle multiple villain factions, he isn't smart enough for that. So enjoy another shitty predictable arc.

Attached: 1498139918287.jpg (1101x1069, 89K)

We had a thread recently where Togafag was bullied into a hospital immediately followed by a thread where people were trying to convince an user to fuck his mother
Sometimes, just sometimes, Yea Forums can seem pretty ok

oh god, she got ano

WHERE THE FUCK IS MULDOON-POSTE

Attached: IMAGINE.png (1439x870, 655K)

I prefer to look at the good. There were plenty of bad threads, especially seeing as the totem was introduced to these threads around that time.
But the they made me laugh much more than they made me scowl

Attached: paintfagsbest.png (2000x6708, 1.75M)

>Hori needlessly drags the manga out. Hori could never juggle multiple villain factions
>Luffy reaction image

Attached: 1550986329853.png (1920x1088, 1.1M)

It hurts, I had high hopes for them but seeing how toga won against incredible odds and Shiggy just fucking killed a bunch of people using only his hand is a huge letdown for me.

Cope more.

Attached: God Piece.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

if only class B hadn't got totally shafted in that arc
they were the true heroes of these threads

Attached: 1542673783969.png (960x720, 38K)

>if only class B hadn't got totally shafted in that arc
Its weird to see people complain that both classes got shafted.

>my manga is better than your manga
Your life must be pretty miserable. I enjoy both OP and HeroAca.

>Marines haven't been relevant for years
>BB just showed up after years of doing everything in the background
>Doffy was a huge disappointment

Only hope now is CP0.
This might be the first fanbase that actually want cast bloat.

Oh please, they fucking suck. Even nips agree, none of them became more popular during their arc.

>insinuate OP has a flaw or does something as bad or worse than BnHA
>get BTFO
>Well I like b-both anyway
You sure seem like someone liking both when you shit on OP

>This might be the first fanbase that actually want cast bloat.
if you unironically think the Luffyschizo is a fan of MHA you're beyond hope

I wanted the lov to lose members and to get btfo, just so they could come out victorious after struggling.
But no, they were given jobbers to fight. It sucks.

Doffy alone has more depth than every Asspull Academia villain put together.

Attached: justice.jpg (1456x1064, 317K)

I've never seen someone say that
but come to think of it, it's kind of true
class A didn't really get to show off at all.
match 1 was just frog and shinsou getting wanked off
match 2 was nothing but SASUGA MOMO-SAMA
match 3 was the best they got, arguably for both classes, even if it did end in an anticlimactic draw
the less said about match 4 the better
and 5 was just a mess
class B got to showcase their powers quite nicely, but they couldn't win anything other than the pity match against the job squad
class A won a lot, but were generally a lot more boring than the competition

You didn't BTFO of anyone. OP is terrible at juggling factions because the villain fractions don't end up doing anything for the majority of the time and they eventually get taken out in one arc.
Even OPfags think you're full of shit.

No OPfag unironically think the villains are good

Attached: main-qimg-8bb34e275d31311a7ea687aa14ce8723.jpg (703x1024, 326K)

>You sure seem like someone liking both when you shit on OP
Show me my post where I shit on OP

The amazing thing is that's not even 10% of One Piece connections.

thelibraryofohara.com/the-one-piece-timeline/
khooz.com/

Attached: God Piece.jpg (230x219, 18K)

Herofags don't know what good writing is, just laugh at them.

Attached: BB2.png (409x459, 163K)

>Show me my post where I shit on OP

Psst, no one knows what good writing is. It's a meme.

>responding

Attached: 1535082116583.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Not my post

That's not even him.

Whats your point? It's a herocuck who started the series war shitflinging. Then you got put in your place by OPchad you started backpedaling and minimizing like a little bitch.

Attached: goodbye nakama.jpg (1520x1200, 326K)

reminder that dark shadow is CUTE

Attached: 1538658576502.jpg (585x505, 54K)

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>no one knows what good writing is
Eiichiro Oda does.

Attached: 1474671721647.png (1023x761, 319K)

He doesn't. He just writes what he thinks is a good story. And sometimes it works and sometimes it's the Fishman Island.

for a man of his frame he has very high test levels

Based OPchad spanking the kiddies

Attached: 1549996931015.png (593x853, 864K)

>themes of race inferiority/superiority introduced a decade ago with arlong park
>expanded upon in fishman island 10 years later and became a driving theme that pushed the plot
>oda went in-depth with multiple flashbacks that further served the lore and the plot

christ, herocucks are absolutely retarded

Attached: 1553100665190.jpg (670x1024, 119K)

Is there a lower form of approval than jerking off people who hate the same thing you do?

Doesn't make it good.

>>themes of race inferiority/superiority introduced a decade ago with arlong park
>>expanded upon in fishman island 10 years later and became a driving theme that pushed the plot
nah, according to paintfag, series that make you remember things are bad

cope

Attached: Luffy_laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Things...exposed and presented within the source material, right?

With what? I'm reading OP as an ongoing since Thriller Bark.

It's after this fight that Bakugo should have started to develop as a person. Instead he just stagnates as a piece of shit comic relief character and only really gets two moments after this which can be considered remotely cool.

yes. You should never be expected to remember things outside of the arc where they're introduced, according to him

No, not outside of the arc.
Things revealed within the story.

it really sucks how absolutely wasted bakugou's character is
it's especially annoying considering how endeavour is basically bakugou done right

yes, things in the story but in arcs before the current one

lies

Reminder that Bakugo only starts to hang out with him because Kiri said "Hey, want me to help you beat Deku in this contest?"

Are video games their own arcs? Were they written by Hori?

yeah, needing to remember things revealed in the story is bad
only spic-tier dbz action is allowed

nope, but the yakuza raid and UA intro were arcs written by Hori

How is that foreshadowing?

what do video games have to do with anything?

>revealed in the story
Where?

Right panel: Waiting to see if he's been accepted while everyone else already has their invites to their schools.

Left: All his classmates happily celebrating his successful application to the best school in the area.

the UA intro brings up the concept of people not understanding how their quirks work and the yakuza arc states that quirks are a physical part of the body found in people's genes

wasn't it more because they were sent to the same place at USJ?

Doffy is a well invested character, but boy his execution could be tightened up. I recently read Dressarossa again and felt the experience disatisfactory again.

But it didn't have to be, Doffy's past is intriguing and reveals more about the Celestials, and there were some great individual set pieces (Senior Pink flashback, Corazon's DF power, Bellamy vs Luffy round 2, etc). The problem is that there were three plotlines unfolding at the time, and Oda simply provided no interludes at all since Sugar's hex got broken - at that point what could have been music just became a melting pot of loud noises.

Oda really does have a wealth of ideas, and it's frustrating because if he simply dialed it down a little Dressarossa could've been truly epic.

desu joint training was the most immediate foreshadowing of how quirks can change, though there were many hints to that effect beforehand. I'm not talking about O MY 7, but rather how for example BLACK evolved his quirk from being able to hide in black things to being able to move them around

Sure, but we often understand that the upgrades are within the capacity of the owner and are somehow reasonable, even froppy with the camouflage bullshit. But Toga has never, ever, shown the skill to use another's person quirk. Why is that? She's been sucking blood since she was a kid, but it just happens to be something she simply didn't realize until now? Seems awfully bad.

Bakugo couldn't even remember Kirishima's name at the time of the Cavalry Battle. No way they were hanging out prior to that.

she never thought to try and activate her victim's quirks and only realized she could do it because Ochaco's is automatic

perhaps she can't use regular emitter types? because if she needed to activate a quirk within herself it would just activate her own quirk
so maybe she can only use contact and mutant types like uraraka's, shiggy's etc

that's also possible but it seems less likely to me than her just never trying

>caring about Japanese popularity polls

The only potential pretty boys in that class are Monoma, Awase and maybe the spin2win dude. The other characters never stood a chance with the fujo voters.

but the thing is, surely she WOULD try
she wants to be like her obsessions after all, and would using their quirks not be part of that?

in lot of cases she might not have even seen the people she killed use their quirks at all

That is insane, she's a stalker who observes her victims and wants to become like them for a reason. How como she never tried to use their powers? Could have been super helpful given the fact she had to run away from the police, but for some reason she never considered using their powers? That is bad.

I don't think Horikoshi knows how to direct his own magnum opus, and it shows ever sinc he admitted he isn't writing this for himself anymore.

Toga's obsession with most of her victims is incredibly shallow. It's implied that her obsession with Deku is the first time she's ever thought about her victims as a person and not just someone who would look good sliced up. Despite her obsession with Stain, her own ideology is completely disconnected with his, and she killed her first victim through no prompting other than seeing him with bruises on his face. It's entirely possible that she didn't care about or even know the quirks of the people she killed because she only focuses on surface appearances and not personalities

Attached: toga mask.png (879x174, 188K)

Just throw Juzo and Shishikura into a Nomu or mix their Quirks somehow

This is your average Togachad

Attached: 60352614_2238945449515988_4407657818983759872_n.png (1052x590, 560K)

literally me

Toga won - even while suffering possibly fatal injuries - because Chitose underestimated her and kept prolonging things so she could talk. Shiggy is known to be extremely dangerous. Judging the whole battle by these two incidences is premature.

That said, I expect the LoV to win, because the LA is making a strategic error. They are sending inexperience cannon fodder at combat hardened Leaguers in an attempt to wear them down and maybe get a lucky kill, while arranging confrontations with individual 'superstars' like Chitose or Parka Guy. That's dumb. You concentrate heavy units on a single target, eliminate it, then go on to the next. If Toga had faced the whole LA General Staff at first, she would have died no matter what blood she had, and probably before she could kill anyone. For a group that bills itself as the Liberation ARMY, they are behaving in a very nonmilitary manner.

that's because the whole exercise is meant to prove that people with free use of their quirks can defend themselves without heroes
if they acted like an army it would defeat the point of the whole exercise
though to be honest I don't see them succeeding considering how many dozens of people have already been butchered even before giga's arrival

Dark Shadow gets petted by most of the girls in 1-A. He's making out better than any of the guys.

based

Unironic big brain post