Code Geass Resurrection

It was good, watch it you faggots.

>nyaa.si/view/1141325

Attached: 1557599168489.jpg (1500x959, 182K)

still waiting for a good rip instead of a camrip

3rd for Kallenfags BTFO

>Camrip
No thanks.

You'll die before any BDs get released.

it had good action but not much explanations or of characters reactions. Like when Kallen found out Lelouch of stopping his father's plan of the Ragnarok Connection and in that way had saved people's individuality. Also, the battle sequence later on in the movie, we didn't new the other knightmare frames that appeared which captured Suzaku and Nunnally in the beginning of the film, just the new knightmare frames seen in the movie used by the antagonists in the kingdom.

Joke's on you.

Attached: 1478808305465.gif (512x512, 425K)

towards the end, we didn't get a chance to see of Nunnally having a conversation with C.C. while Lelouch hadn't awakened yet either.

Sorry OP but anyone who hasn't watched it right now is waiting on BDs. Hell, precisely because you said it was good all the more reason to wait to see it on BD, except for those few who actually have a theater playing it. Even my local weirdo one which has played other anime missed out on this one unfortunately and I'm not going to maplestan to watch it with french subs.

Nah usually doesn't take that long after an amerifat showing, 6-10 weeks seem to be fairly common. They want people to buy it while the hype is still somewhat fresh.

>best girl won

I'm so happy lads

Attached: 8d2b666f-9a03-4271-810b-e0ea2ba1967d.jpg (900x1239, 472K)

>Shitty camrip
No, fuck you faggot

for the movie canon maybe.

what happened to kallen?

I want a good rip so I can take some screencaps

Attached: 1549690671710.jpg (1366x768, 197K)

so what exactly is this movie? an actual continuation of the anime series or an alternate timeline thing?

>It was good
No it wasn't good Creayus leave Yea Forums now.

AU
the movie follows the recaps movie (where Shirley lives)

>fanfics
how much lower can Yea Forums fall?

cc "won" the lulubowl

yeah and that Re;surrection has it that the entire thing had happened in the kingdom, with the events just under a week with how many times of night and day that passed.

which makes me wonder of a potential sequel for the movie canon, would it be a few months had passed, or half or a full year, like in the end credit scene of when Lelouch and C.C. in those black clothing took place.

have sex