You ever cried because of anime?

You ever cried because of anime?

Attached: Graduation.jpg (1200x845, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAXhW-t8g8
youtu.be/Wd6KQgj4c8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not cry but i've gotten that really bad heartache that lasts for a month. That shit is so painful.

I tear up on a lot of CGDCT.

More times than I would ever dare to admit

In the past, yes. I don't think any anime from the past 6 years has made me cry though.

Quite a lot especially as I get older for some reason. Your pic is very related

Pocos udon world made me so sad.. So yup

Literally cried over anime yesterday (Non Non Biyori Repeat OP)

I tear up when anime has a dead/dying mom in it. Lucky Star made me well up pretty hard, and Ano Hana was just cheating. My mom died when I was in middle school.

Attached: 1360688241505.jpg (768x768, 88K)

Koi Kaze left me in an unhappy state.

It was not what I required at the time.

Attached: Kojiro KK.png (478x360, 182K)

One Piece at Going Merry rescue.

It was the 2010 adaptation of Angel beats when i was 12,my brother showed to me and we marathoned it together,cried because
Yuzuru was the only one left alone and depressed
few years later,i've rewatched it but reached the final scenes,where they meet again. , after that i fought my brother for cucking me into a state of sadness instead of telling me

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (392x450, 67K)

>being sad when characters graduate and not happy for them now that they get to enter the world as adults and pursue their dreams

Attached: 1502637236461.jpg (517x545, 88K)

I got misty eyed recently

Attached: Hachigatsu no lesbians.png (1280x720, 855K)

if you cried after watching clannad you must reply to this post, no exceptions

Attached: __fujibayashi_kyou_fujibayashi_ryou_botan_furukawa_nagisa_ichinose_kotomi_and_etc_clannad_drawn_by_i (1421x2000, 2.14M)

it's japan, they'll become salary slaves

Only once

Attached: 7356.jpg (1280x720, 710K)

The one-off episodes hit me harder

Attached: 1535212096041.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

You have to be 18 to post here

This might be a weird one, but for whatever reason the final sequence of No Game No Life Zero really brought a lot of emotion to me and a tear to my eye. Dunno if it was the whole runup to that single moment, the way it worked with the music, how genuine the plea was, but it was one of the best spiritual points I can remember in a show. They did a beautiful job of adapting that part.

Attached: ngnl0.jpg (850x1177, 288K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=QsAXhW-t8g8
Try to watch this without crying.
I hope you anons wished your mum happy birthday and didn't forget like me :(

Just because you failed miserably after high school doesn't mean everyone else did.

Unless your dream is to make twice what a janitor makes then it's not gonna happen. Definitely anything about kids or a lasting relationship is out of the window

youtu.be/Wd6KQgj4c8M
No, but I came real fucking close
especially with the manga ending. Just the thought of being literally all alone in the world with only your friend is gut-punching enough

Sometimes the tears just well up

Attached: 1535415856191.jpg (659x519, 63K)

>:(

yes, because of anime I cry nearly every time I look in the mirror.

Attached: YES.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Maybe

Attached: 006.png (1024x576, 574K)

Very rarely but I got choked up about four different times in the latter half of Violet Evergarden.

I don't really cry. I just get an empty feeling in my heart that lasts for a while whenever I finish a series I'm really invested in. Like a hole I can't fill up.

When I rewatched Nichijou after 6 years and thought about all the time I'll never get back

Also when Natsume was tearing up when she knew she'd never see Sae again after high school

I don't even know why it hit me so hard

Yes, but only when watching the most profoundly sad anime, like for example YKK.

Exactly the same for me

That I can remember? Only VEG managed to actually make me tear up and lose control of my fucking emotions, that anime plays dirty.
Otherwise, Clannad and K-On!! got my eyes to burn briefly.

Same. I try to avoid slice of life shows that aren't absurd/overly comedic. They make me feel particularly like shit.

Konohana Kitan
Madoka
Marimite
Aria
Happy Sugar Life
probably others but those come to mind right awat

I need wide to cheer my mood.

All of Key's stuff made me cry. Clannad, Little Busters, Air, Angel Beats — the works.

The magician did not return.

I almost cried when the sisters first saw Akane and thought that she's Wakaba.

This. They leave me with this bitter and desolate feeling that just doesn't go away.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

The Hiro/Sae graduation OVA made me tear up a little bit. K-ON!! 20 and 24 got me to cry for real.

I cried when the Devil Z crashed.

Many times. I teared up watching an episode tonight.