Why does something so shit get so much praise?

Why does something so shit get so much praise?

Attached: 053EECFF-D8EB-42CC-AC11-0D97A370A0C6-32782-0000286ED661537D.png (220x123, 55K)

Moeshit sells. I have no idea why. CGDCT I like though because it helps me fall asleep

Attached: my.png (881x649, 646K)

It wasn't even the best SoL of 2007

>using 'moe' unironically as if the word ever meant anything

Attached: 1513208131523.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Im a fan of SoL shows but lucky star is just awful

Not even the third best, but I'd rate is slightly higher than Minami-ke.

Little girls like it, waifufaggots like it.

But yeah is pretty bad.

you know if you dont like lucky star you havent seen enough anime. You just miss all the jokes and references

>You just miss all the jokes and references
So it's literally Bazinga: The Anime?

References are the lowest form of humor.

lucky star is made for people that have actually watched anime if you dont like it watch more anime

Imagine thinking understanding a reference makes a show good.

To be completely fair, Yamakan only did the first 4 episodes, then was unceremoniously dumped.

So it gets better, it's just never great.

Attached: Gunsmith Star.png (1058x1286, 1.69M)

>op is so desperate to make a point he samefags like a retard
picked up

I watched Lucky Star back in 2010 when I was still a newshit to anime and loved it. Since then I've seen over 500 series and Lucky Star is an above average CGDCT at best. Now fuck off and go watch some shitty american comedy if you enjoy references.

Wtf I love family guy and big bang theory now

>Muh samefag boogieman
Cope

Tsukasa is thinking.

Attached: 1516752075494.png (733x1200, 565K)

Post it.

It's the work of the powerful sausage lobby.

this

big bang has low hanging fruit references though, isn't that why real nerds hate it? don't know shit about family guy references but i'm sure they're just as low hanging

References are low-hanging fruit by definition. Just because you can pat yourself on the back for understanding a reference to some obscure anime, does not make it any less shit. Needless to say, this does not even relate to Lucky Star, as its references are for the lowest common denominator who's favorite anime is Haruhi.

About deers?

It's arguably the most normalfag CGDCT anime but its also one of the worst ones, and this is coming from a guy who likes most of them. I hate that it often gives people a bad first impression of the genre.

>It's arguably the most normalfag CGDCT anime
Hardly, nobody talks about it anymore

For a good reason. But it used to be babby's first CGDCT, before Keion came along.

>all this hate ITT
Was it really that bad? I remember it being pretty comfy.

No, it was never bad. Just overrated.

>bait thread getting actual replys
Hats off OP, Absolute madman

>anyone shittalking anime I like must be a bait durr
If it indeed is a bait, it's not a good one, considering most anons here voiced their agreement.

The humor isn't about getting the references. The humor is in watching Konata continue to make the references despite none of her friends having any idea what she's on about.

people expect too much from lucky star, it’s something you put on when you don’t know what to watch or your in a bad mood. it’s never great aside from a couple episodes like the one with kanata, but it doesn’t really try to be
there isn’t much reason to watch it now anyway, you had to be there at the time

Attached: 7DF485F9-CE22-4C42-8DE0-885E5BED215D.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

TTGL faggots still mad after all these years huh?

I think it is still agreed upon that Hidamari was the best SoL of 2007

Fuck you. Do you even buy sausage?

Literally big bang theory.

IT'S SPOOKY.

That shopping gag where they try to sell konata stuff made me roll my eyes every single time.

Real talk here - LS was my first anime. I don't think it's good. But what it did at the time, so long ago, is show me that there are different, weird and sometimes even wonderful things out there, outside of what a normal kid has been conditioned to like and be attracted to. LS is a gateway anime and if I did not watch it back then in 2009, way after release, my life would have been poorer for it.

You're really hung up on this one.
Did you read the Iliad and complain about not getting all the mythological references?

Nice strawman, he said references in humor are bad/cheap.

More like fagman, also
>Cope
retard

It's the greatest anime of all time, fag.

No one gives a shit that you don't like something popular.

It was a different time; Haruhi was still popular.

It's the show that introduced me to yuribait shipping so it has a special place in my heart.