Nanatsu no Taizai final chapter

And so it ends.

Attached: 1557747350331.jpg (874x1300, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1_KJBq1AnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Round_Table
kitsunestatue.com/index.php?id_product=10&id_product_attribute=0&rewrite=seven-deadly-sins-nanatsu-no-taizai&controller=product&id_lang=2
youtube.com/watch?v=Veq3kFlgXiM
youtube.com/watch?v=IsnCZFsyI-s
sgcafe.com/2019/05/seven-deadly-sins-ready-bid-farewell-manga-teases-climax/
readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/310/5869/1
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-06/the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-to-end-in-about-a-year/.135134
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and Kubopilled

Lel nope.

Attached: NAKABAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (874x1300, 539K)

Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Attached: Supreme_Deity_full_appearance.png (851x1296, 354K)

>The curse is broken
>She's dead for good now.

Who's more effay? TC Mel or DK Mel?

Attached: 1535218048484.png (770x747, 407K)

The hell
Got some keks out of me

Attached: 1557747461818.jpg (857x1300, 309K)

>it was actually just an accident

Attached: 1546791909686.jpg (600x433, 39K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

"Thank you for your support, please look forward to Nakaba sensei's next work"

Wrong, she said "Let there be a rock."

Attached: 1557747796378.jpg (891x1300, 290K)

>Demon King had a convulted plot to possess his son.
>Supreme Deity just Caesar´d her daughter.

This manga serie was the most elaborate, drawn-out setup for a shitpost I've ever seen.

This is genuinely so fucking good. I love you Nakaba.

>310 chapters just to finally turn the love interest with almost no character into a pancake.

Worth it.

And they say nips can't into endings.

>thoroughly hated Elizabeth as a character since the very beginning and thought that she is the thing dragging the manga down
>she got squashed but only in the epilogue

Attached: 1535062531891.png (2267x1903, 496K)

I just hope she isnt defeated by some friendship asspull like the demon king. Literally all she needs to do is wait in her own dimension, there meliodas has no chance of winning

Attached: q010022.jpg (480x640, 48K)

Well, so far depending how dead Elizabeth gets to be she already got a headstart on the killcount compared to the Demon King.

I really wanted Arthur sequel AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542048995102.jpg (951x917, 138K)

Attached: bh4VJkh.png (1254x1027, 1.63M)

S-soon.

The DK fight was rushed but desu the mental battle was power of friendship done right.

this is technically a win for zeldris

She chokes to death on a pretzel instead.

I imagine he'll take some time off after he finishes NnT, he's almost done 40 volumes in 7 years.
>7 years
NAKABAAAAAA

>7 years
Am I a speedreader, I don't get it.

>the mental battle was power of friendship done right.
It wasnt, it was by far one of the worst things in the series, together with every fight involving Merlin

>7 deadly sins
>has been going for 7 years

To be honest Mashima started EZ almost imeddiately as he ended FT.

I thought it was pretty good all things considered. If you have to do power of friendship, then making it an internal struggle is the way to go.

Attached: 1557003167547.jpg (224x190, 11K)

What knights would we get in the Arthur sequel in like a year and half?

no if you have to do power of friendship do amazing team combos, tricks and synergy, the battle in the mind is just a mask to hide that it is basically the same as cheering on

there weere bits of good friendship in the fight, but it could have been better

youtube.com/watch?v=N1_KJBq1AnQ
Why can't she stop dying?

>if you have to do power of friendship do amazing team combos
This, having the 7 sins fighting together would be waaaaay better

Attached: Toriko - Ch.391 - Acacia vs Toriko!!! - 11.jpg (860x1250, 379K)

Ban and Elaine's son Lancelot, Mel and Elizabeth's son Tristan,
some of those: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Round_Table but likely exclusively;
>Constantine
>Galahad
>Mordred

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, huh?

>Mel and Elizabeth's son Tristan
How can a pancake have a son?

Because she had him in one of her previous lifes.

We will need the child of King and Diane, any ideas?

Oberon

Attached: 13555322247.jpg (744x419, 54K)

Quick get me a Greek man with an iron harpoon, a bunch of Scottish Rocks and a non retarded Puck!

Sir Galahad.

>Kay will be elevated from literally who to main character

Attached: 1544684593262.png (273x266, 39K)

>One of the greatest round table knights.

Attached: file.png (842x977, 817K)

Titania, queen of fairies

you can not inherit the title of fairy king/queen, it is the sacred tree that chooses the new leader

Where is this in Arthurian legends?

For fuck's sake I still think Hendrickson fight when literally EVERYONE had a part was the best shit. Why couldn't this hack do the same just with the sins this time?

KUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Where are King and Diane in Arthurian legends?

>Kubo's face when he sees this chapter

Attached: d7b.jpg (442x650, 39K)

Who the fuck is Kubo?

How truck-kun can even compete?

He's the mangaka for the Bleach manga best known for being trollish plot twists and constantly hyping shit up only for a "lol nope just kidding btw:" chapters

god I hope she's actually gone

Leave

Attached: 488491284.png (840x525, 453K)

>meliordas wrath nukes again
>everybody dies

the end

>Ban
>Dies

Coincidentally the right holders finally approved to post a teaser the day where this glorious chapter comes out.

I'm the same guy who did a bunch of fanart of the series before (like with Nerobasta and Marciel) as well as that Garan model, I became the sculptor for an official series of resin diorama of the NnT. The first goal is to do 7 diorama of each sins. Diane was done first before I joined the project, so my first one was of Ban and Elaine which you can see a teaser pic of for now.

Nothing decides yet but I'd like to do ones for the 10C after the sins (which is gonna take a while by itself) for example.
Oh man if Marciel ends up getting one. Not having any hope for Nerobasta but Marciel have her chances

Attached: D6euTsoX4AIEZv4.jpg (2048x1152, 318K)

He's not immortal anymore, user.

holy shit ban, no homo tho

On the side note, I gave a pretty big butt to Elaine. Luckily it got approved by the right holders so she’s keeping it.

Wait, is this real? You aren't trolling?

Nice job user

I stop reading this series long ago but that's fucking incredible

kitsunestatue.com/index.php?id_product=10&id_product_attribute=0&rewrite=seven-deadly-sins-nanatsu-no-taizai&controller=product&id_lang=2
Link for the Diane one if you want some confirmation.
On the side note, Diane's paint have been tweaked by a new painter, her skin was way too dark. She seems pretty competent and will take care of the following projects like this Ban/Elaine one.

Attached: 57024166_583746862130066_341461646767554560_n.jpg (443x960, 61K)

I just hope King will be the next one.

Why is this a big deal?
In the two anime seasons so far, literally no major main character has been truly dead.

Escanor and Merlin are normally next. King should be after them. So, not yet, no.

it's a big deal because everything pointed out to this chapter being the final one. It was a gigantic troll by the author to make everyone think it was ending here but then this happened.

You guys are fuckin' with me right?

>Merlin before King

what a shit

Shut your faggot mouth.

No, it actually happened. They were all ready to move to the demon world and spend the rest of their days bumping uglies and then she got a rock thrown on her while he was waving goodbye

Fuck, might actually keep reading this hot garbage. Hope they kill that faggot King next.

Worst mom ever

user....

>here comes Supreme Goddess doing the rock thing

Attached: Rr3TyC.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

wow... the least they could have done was just end it on a positive note, but nope. this series is a shit trainwreck. not only was it trash for the majority of the time, they couldn't even do a proper ending. it's incredible how much shit exists in this world

Everything you will ever enjoy will be garbage.

this isn't the end. It was just a fakeout, they said on twitter that the series will continue.

Fucking newfags.

what... fucking why? please, just let it end already

there were a fucktons of loose ends. It should never have ended there or it would be worse than Bleach.

This is that third major arc Nakaba was talking about.

He was like "How can I top the first major arc's ending?" BAM!

who fucking cares, it's shit enough already lol.

wow, greedy fuck.

kek

>Demon King was such a cliche villain it fucking sucked
He should have created a sense of dread during that fight. Something Hitman Reborn got fucking right with Daemom Spade. The fuck man.

Mael was more intimidating than him.

Damn. What tools do you use for your modeling? And how look did it take to get where you are since you started?

Attached: 1557532586189.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

How would you fix her? Can she yet be salvaged?

Attached: b84e218ae610986b47c10e1ece91d755.jpg (582x680, 111K)

He really was. Had Nakaba not gotten cold feet and went with "here's what the Demon King can do" while the rest of the crew had to deal with an eldricht abomination in Mael without Ban and Mel's emotions. It would've been a lot better than wasting the Demon King.

Just remove her mentions of power levels. I think that is the part that makes me saltiest.

>IS ACKSUALLY A LOLI
There's no saving it, it's rotten to the core. Wipe the slate clean, BURN IT DOWN!

Oh yeah. And this part. Remove the fact that she is an unaging loli.

youtube.com/watch?v=Veq3kFlgXiM

>if you can dodge Chastiefol: Increase, you can dodge a ball

Attached: 1469046191168.png (421x1003, 247K)

That is the least of her problem, literally every fight she is involved ends up with her asspulling a spell, and she doesnt even have an limit to this because of infinity. Plus we never got a decent backstory for her so her character is by far the most bland. Merlij feels like the embodimebt of all the flaws of nanatsu no taizai, wich is a shame because the concept of a hot woman being OP because of her knowledge is awesome to me
Yea that was pretty bad, but i liked te concept of her being an immortal witch since she was a little girl

Attached: 9d433a53efc3840e636b3ea5ecc4dd47.jpg (512x512, 61K)

I mostly use Zbrush, started sculpting around september 2016. This Ban and Elaine project was my first paid and official work, it was made around january of this year for the most part.

Attached: derrierie c.jpg (849x1200, 542K)

Just around 3 years, and you can also draw? Shit, what have I been doing with my life.

I wouldn't have minded asspull spells. But my issues with her are a huge list.

- is an unaging immortal loli instead of the sexy almost naked witch, Nakaba could have just made her spell backfire and deaged her for a moment
- has a blessing from the DK and SD to only deus ex herself out of her prison instead of just using an asspull spell to revert herself and defeat Grayroad in an asspully way common with her
- could have shown his dragon ball z boner with other ways of measuring strength or just gone with the way he's been by simply showing us how outclassed our heroes are

Her smug and her moments with Liz, Hawk and in regards to Arthur are fine. But Jesus fucking Christ does Nakaba wasting potential trigger me.

To be fair, 2d and 3d kind of complete each others (I'm fully digital focused too, so I use exactly the same tablet for both), since I already had some experience in drawing I got quickly into it.

Attached: meragarandrunk sketch.jpg (1500x919, 713K)

Good to see user making accomplishments. On another note, do you think you could provide the same preview picture but with a brighter background? It's hard to see all the details on Ban.

I fucking miss Samon

it's a teaser so it's kind of intended to a certain extent, the environment is actually really huge for one thing, but they don't want to show it yet.

maybe it's also just your device that isn't high in luminosity enough, I did this quick edit but it starts burning the lighter parts quickly.

Attached: 1557787356496.jpg (2048x1152, 1.02M)

Wait wtf is happening I thought it was ending?

I see. In the meantime, I tried to increase the luminosity of the darker areas - the darker they were, the more affected they were - and I got to see some of the details better. Are Elaine and Ban supposed to be one big statue? Not two?

Attached: light.jpg (2048x1152, 1.09M)

Author trolled the readers.

It’s one big diorama, yeah.

WHAT?

Wait a fucking... Do you mean to tell me that the entire thing was a elaborated ruse on the author? Like, all these rushed conclusions and "Epilogue X" that seemed like he didn't even bother to give the chapter a name was all just a gigantic fake-out? I will not say this was a good idea, but if it was intentional than it is a magnificent shitpost.

Yeah, it was. One the author's big things was trying to figure out how to top the ending of the first arc.

So a literal fake out ending that was pissing everyone off and left too many loose ends was the choice, which is great cause it turns all these pissed off feelings into laughter.

Attached: pgab65ev2.png (874x1300, 560K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IsnCZFsyI-s

pure kino

there'd be an announcement if it was actually ending you know. It is one of magazine's best selling series after all.

>there'd be an announcement if it was actually ending
It was.

sgcafe.com/2019/05/seven-deadly-sins-ready-bid-farewell-manga-teases-climax/

That's not an announcement, that's just journos reading a chapter title and getting rused like everyone else.

That just seems like personal preferences. For example, I would have preferred her to be an old man.

Attached: 1557794130423.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Thank you Nakaba.

It's a cheap trick but I'm easily impressed.

>that was pissing everyone off
>everyone

what in the goddamn?

IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

Attached: Berry nicu Cezar chan.gif (450x310, 1.84M)

Technically this is a win for Zeldoris.

>HOLY BOULDA DA!

Attached: 1486912764289.jpg (500x539, 65K)

Well, his big tittied vampire gf is safe and sound.

Attached: ZeldrisGelda.jpg (1723x1832, 2.64M)

True. He deserved better than he got, except when getting fingered. You don't fuck with THE ONE.

Attached: 1542054974914.png (1791x867, 806K)

I mean reverse man can be taken several ways if you consider all the words they had for women in Welsh.

Is a /tg/ DM the mangaka?

I wonder if she's actually dead

She may be seriously dead, but that's not actually going to matter. There will be some out a happy getting them together ending eventually.

I hope the bitch stays dead

Elizabeth gets wet when thinking how much suffering their love can bring to Meliodas. Sad Meliodas is pretty cute though, so it is almost understandable.

Attached: Ch.222 004.png (905x1300, 199K)

Look at that unapologetic fetishist.

Attached: Ch.222 005.png (905x1300, 199K)

I hope she rises again as a host for the Supreme Deity and we get a final fight with everyone contributing properly this time. She and Meliodas both die at the end, but the curse is dispelled so it's permanent this time.

Im not sure if I can even be mad.

so, 7 deadly sins spin off / sequel ala Tokyo Ghoul: Re?

Not even part 3 like in Terra Formars, just a continuation of the story.

>not actually going to matter.
I mean, she no longer can rebirth

Samon the summoner? I just read it the other day and it was hilarious, I still hated the final arc for being a fucking battle and Teshi having nothing to do with it.

I'm talking about more broadly. This story isn't just going to end with the main couple being split apart because one of them got hit with a rock. However many more chapters it takes, eventually Melodias and Elizabeth will be reunited and have a happy ending. Except maybe in the instance of leading into a sequel, where it will be concluded with a happy ending. That's what I'm getting at. This isn't fucking Immortal Regis/Cavalier of Abyss or anything, it's a fucking weekly shonen fightin manga.

It doesn't matter if she can't rebirth or whatever. It's just a problem the cast will eventually solve. They'll go to the Goddess Realm or wherever to get her soul and fight what's her name, head bitch of the Goddess clan to get it back. You'd be clinically retarded to expect anything else along the lines of her being permanently dead.

Attached: 1523302363054.png (247x278, 123K)

Did the supreme Deity not have some kind of power to bring people back to life? Iirc it was used to bargain with Ban to bring Elaine back in exchange of him getting rid of Meliodas. Or was it fake?

which side would Mael take?

>This isn't fucking Immortal Regis/Cavalier of Abyss or anything, it's a fucking weekly shonen fightin manga.
Yep, not enough suffering.

>Im not sure if I can even be mad.
Why should you?
That's a glorious "fuck you."

According to your logic, user, no conflict in a story matters as long as it is resolved. That's a very strange way to portray something in a negative light.

The initial point and the second post wasn't about this being in a negative light. It was responding with incredulity to the idea that anyone would seriously think she's permanently, no take backs, dead. Even though it appears she's been completely splatted isekai style, she's obviously not dead by any measure that matters for the continuation of the story. This will just kick off the "bring Elizabeth back/save her soul" arc. Her being dead matters about as much as anyone dying in Dragon Ball. That's not the kind of story this is, so you shouldn't be expecting anything like that.

> the second page got deleted?

The hell?

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1521385496040.jpg (568x376, 34K)

You either die a KILL la kill
Or live long enough to see yourself become dragon ball

Ah, that's what you are talking about.

Too lewd.

Nobody cares. Just end it.

Not only the nobody, other people care too, good thing it continues.

>deleted the pic
Holy mother of faggotry

So it's not really ending, is it?

bottom say chapter 311, so, no, is no the ending

I want to titty fuck her

>everything pointed out to this chapter being the final one
Anyone thinking rationally knew that the manga wasn't going to end. Don't put everyone in the same basket.

translation when

what in tarnation

Man I sure hope it was an accident and the bitch stay dead this time.

Attached: 1545888363040.jpg (707x741, 36K)

>and so it ends
fucking finally this shit manga is finished

BASED NAKUBO
APOLOGIZE

Attached: 25920-Nakaba_Suzuki-foto.jpg (225x350, 23K)

Nakaba has been giving out some really crappy chapters the past month.

Jericho's lips are still fat, all is right in the world.

Attached: Chapter 307 08.png (897x1300, 206K)

>jannies
>knowing how to do their job

It's really a shame how these jobbers were far more likable than most characters introduced after the first arc ended. Back when the sins were the overpowered heroes you couldn't help but want to know how the fuck the villains would try to handle them despite their massive power gap.

Impressive, I would have never seen it coming.
It scares me, but at the same time gives me more hope about his next work

Doesn't help her entire character revolves around crushing on Ban, who already has his own waifu.

Jericho the future Great Holy Knight

Attached: 0266-004.png.jpg (778x383, 173K)

I have never read this manga, from what I gather did the main girl just get fucking crushed by a boulder? Nigga what

Attached: E63884CE-6F01-492D-989A-62370112DB0E.jpg (232x160, 7K)

Remembering her past lives, dying 3 days later and reincarnating over and over again was her curse but they recently cured her. Now she gets a rock thrown on her and crushed despite supposedly being cured.

Pretty sure it died when they introduced powerlevels.

did they really think SD and DK would let them have a happy ending while they're still around?

ESCANOR IS NOT DONE YET

Explain how.
I'm curious

He's done.
They took his power and gave it to mael and he wasn't entertaining or good with it.
While escanor sat on the sidelines like a cuck in an illfitting costume. He's still pining over merlin, who's a pedo who's all drippy for that little faggot arthur.
Mangaka really has it out for the guy.

>more Zel instead of Arthur
Indeed it is.

No he's not
The one is escanor's power and he's gonna achieve his own magic and stand at the top again
and he's gonna get over merlin

He took an 11 month break user

I didn't like it.

Her being brilliant because study and being smart and partially her parentage is good.

Her being physically weak or sickly but using magic and her unique birth keeps her young looking is cool.

Her being able to asspull a new spell to fix things out of nowhere can still work.

HOWEVER create a system of magic that makes her doing so have consequences to the world around her and her own lifespan mind spirt etc.

Her demigod/fae background and own magical study and self awareness merely lessens the impact of her reckless heedless abuse of magic but it doesn't fully shield her from it.

She knows that she'll have hell to pay eventually and her powers or very life might be in jeopardy.

So, is the demon king actually dead
And did they ACTUALLY fight the demon king or did they fight somekind of shadow that wasn't fully integrated into Meliodes's body while the majority of his power was still trapped in limbo?

They had to break his curse so he didn't die.

The biggest lie about drawing is that "pure practice makes perfect".
It's a lie, if you dont study anatomy and perspective you will end up wasting years of your life while someone who puts effort in will outclass you in a year or two.

Start learning right fucking now and watch some guides on the subject.
She's cursed to die three days after realizing that she was reincarnated, Meliodas (blonde boy) thought he asspulled a solution but it seems like it didnt work out.

I've always figured the "study anatomy and perspective" was part of the "practice makes perfect." That's what practicing means to mean, anyway: figuring out what you can't do, learning how to do it, and then keep doing it until you can do it.

What I find the most hilarious is nobody here seems to give a fuck.

about her "death" or about the ruse

Eh she'll get better. I'm not even entirely convinced she's dead yet.

Rock falls, everyone die is too much of a meme for me to worry about it in this shonen. See

What if Supreme Deity realizes she's fucked and is taking the path to fuck over them as well?
>"Shit, my daughter is gonna get to be happy and fuck the new Demon King. Can't have that for whatever reason"
>Drop rock, killing daughter's human vessel
>Daughter's spirit released and returns to heavenly realm
>Write last will to make daughter the Supreme Deity after the new DK comes to kill her ass
>They kill her
>Elizabeth becomes SD
>Can't be with Mel still cause neither of them can now exist outside their own realms
Checkmate.

Me too

Would be great if Liz was legitimately dead, and Mel has to wait for the next one to pop up, or is just straight out dead for real because of the curse he broke

It does my heart good to see that people still check out Salmon. The author cobbled that final arc together because it was about to be axed and it really showed.
Tesshi was best girl and a top tier feMC.

I hope they're going to Hell and fight Hades.
I love that shit.

Is this Saint Seiya now? Also checked 'em

you missed the first thread

>Deleted
Why mods?

This is the second thread, after the previous hit bump limit.

Do your employers know you post in a nazi webpage, sweatie?

That's Yea Forums, this is 4channel.

Yes please

Attached: ab54de8e71e4d6f5fa5ab8618bb0a30f.jpg (1554x1600, 1.63M)

Source plz, saucenao cant find it

nanatsu no bitoku

Attached: 2c870da62e21d41665ab9180e5d08642.jpg (1280x974, 535K)

Believe it or not but vast majority of novices try draw things they have no idea about, then fail, get mad, and repeat the scenario thinking they are bad at it.
It's important to keep learning more every day and attempting different things, making an OC once you get the basics will help to keep going and shit.

I stopped drawing only because I found writing to be more fun to me and my schedule was already full.

sasuga truck kun

Except it's established since way earlier on that positive psychological feelings can increase your strength.
That's why Gowther tried to get a girlfriend. The biggest boost is if you have someone you are fighting for.

Why the fuck was the page of her getting smashed deleated? Are the janitors retarded?

>tfw Mael will be a key factor in the next Goddess Arc since now he is the only living Arc angel left who still has his body
>ffw He also got his Grace Sunshine back from Escacuck and now will truely how to use the full power of SunShine
>tfw he will also sereach for the other 3 graces to become the new Supreme Deity to restore order to the Goddesses Realm once he gets them back and also help fully take away the curse that the Supreme deity placed on Elizabeth
Based Nakaba no wonder why Mael is left reminding.

Attached: 46193851280.png (899x1335, 879K)

Elizabeth is a zeppeli

Attached: Chizza.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Just looking at their curses' appearances, I would guess that Meliodas was cursed with Immortality by the Supreme Deity while it was the Demon King who cursed Elizabeth. Makes no sense until you realize that the two are very good friends.

Attached: 1529338318415.jpg (4074x3056, 3.85M)

she's missing her face

"You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live."

I just noticed, if you remove the base of the SD, she stands at DK’s crotch level.

I'm pretty it was stated that DK cursed Mel and SD cursed Eli though.

truly a fiend of a thousand faces

Well, if each cursed the other's offspring on the partner's behalf, it's okay to still say it was their respective curses.
I mean, the curse of reincarnation still looks pretty demonic (say, like how the Heaven's Gate corrupted by Mera or Galand's joint protectors looked) while the Curse of Immortality has angelic wings.

Attached: 1486897495268.jpg (169x301, 61K)

Attached: 0306-019.png (265x198, 60K)

that blood splattering from under the rock was a nice touch, surprised he got away with that

Attached: bye.png (62x87, 7K)

Back then, I felt this was a slap in the face. Now I bow down to Nakaba.

Bors the younger was Lancelot's cousin so he would fit in terms of familial connections.

Man Mel fucked up

I still don’t understand the butthurt autism here. There’s like 50 manga that had endings worse than Bleach’s and they were all popular.

Can someone explain to me why people were so buttmad at the ending to this manga? I'm an outsider looking in after hearing about people being disappointed by it through the grapevine and want to understand more about exactly what happened.

Id murder babies for a Marciel made by you.

Some loud haters. And it's not an ending.

The final boss (now we know he wasn't final) was dealt with way too easily, with only 2 of the 7 deadly sins actively fighting, and way too many unresolved plot points remained, leading many to think it was axed and had to finish in a given time, even though it's the most succesful series in it's magazine. But the chapter titles being Epilogue 1-3, and them being filled with generic ending content led many to belive it really is ending with this chapter.

The final boss felt easier to beat than Mael. It was just anticlimactic and there were plenty of unexplored elements the author had introduced over the course of the series. People were upset how the Goddess clan amounted to being pretty much nothing despite being led by a being similar in strength to the demon king.

I don't know about buttmad, people just felt it was really anticlimactic. Basically the big bad showed up and was relatively quickly defeated by 2 characters while everyone else was just standing around. This was in contrast to the first arc where the entire gang had to participate to take the boss. It felt cheap and then the story just went on to the epilogues even though there were still some questions left unanswered so it just seemed like Nakaba had half-assed the entire thing.

Yeah she was. But even for a cobbled together end, the arc was still disappointing, from a gag manga to a battle Shonen, Samon fighting a new character over fucking Anri, Tesshi doing nothing but standing around, it was really annoying. It could've been salvaged if Tesshi somehow managed to summon god or Buddha and stopped everything non violently, would've loved it a lot.

>there were plenty of unexplored elements the author had introduced over the course of the series
To be honest he completely missed the occasion, even with whatever is coming next i doubt he's going to address all those things he completely skipped over.

>nakaba really wants to move on to a new manga
>rushes nnt with shitty end
>REEEEE NAKABA WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ARE A GOLD MINE FOR US
>o-ok editor-kun
>Throws rock onto Liz
>L-LOL EPIC TROLL GUYS, NEW ARC HAHA

Stop sharing your degenerate sexual fantasies.

I still want an anime honestly

After seeing so many great manga without anime adaptations while shit isekai keeps getting them, or them finally getting an adaptation only for it to be very meh, I don't care about it anymore really, would not mind it though.

By the way, I found out about Samon kun via a OPT thread where someone posted a page with Michael Jackson from the beach chapter.

Gotta tell you I love your work, im glad you are being appreciated by the industry. Id kill for more Marciel from you too.

Attached: marciel spank.gif (1503x1500, 1.35M)

I think he will, in fact a lot of it will be relevant for the final battle since all of the Sins will be involved in it.
>the SD and her plan
>Escanor's gaiden, his magic power and how he ended up in possession of Sunshine
>Merlin's gaiden and the power of her sacred treasure
>Mel's gaiden and his and Elizabeth's first meeting
>Ban's sacred treasure
>Gaia form and the other half of Diane's gaiden
>peak Mael
>Elizabeth's magic power
Arthur, Cath and Nanashi will be saved for the sequel along with some other minor stuff. The plot points or details I can think of that will likely not going be explored are Cusack's plan and what he left to do before the battle and perhaps Mel and Zel's mother. There are also some things that could be elaborated on like Hawk Mama being the Mother of Chaos or what exactly the Demon and Goddess Realms look like but those aren't really important. Overall if Nakaba's got 2 or maybe even 3 volumes to work with he should be able to wrap everything up nicely.

I do think Cusack's plan is still going to show up. Zeldris disappeared from the battlesite and I don't think he would have done that himself when Mel promised to reunite him with his girlfriend. So most likely he was spirited away by the guy everyone seems to have forgotten about, the Sinner, who even had problems with Cusack's half of his personality still wanting to make Zeldris the Demon King.

Attached: Peronia.png (660x644, 109K)

Sadly Tesshi's a non-combatant so she can't do much when shit actually gets serious.
Which leads to another point that Numa's two serious battle arcs were complete trash. The fights were ridiculously lackluster and almost all amounted to "summon x to win". The Mastema arc tanked the rankings and the series was never able to recover from it.

I hope Vivian and Mela come back.

Would be cool if Cusack and Chandler came back in their base forms and went Indura this time. Diane could get her powerup against Chandler which would also allow her to avenge Drole while Escanor and Merlin could fight Cusack to resolve their issues and power up Escanor. Mel, King and Ban are already strong enough to face the SD so they can just sit back. Not sure what could be done to power up Gowther but I've entertained the idea of the SD getting so angry at the OG-Gowther for costing her the war that she resurrects him to serve her with the same spell Hendy used on Helbram. Gowther would then pretty much be the only person who could resolve that problem since he could counter the mental fuckery with his own magic.

Probably won't happen. The thing that legit ruined the series was how hard Nakaba tried to make Mels suffering bigger than everyone elses when it can easily be solved if Mel fucked off and let Elizabeth live her life.

>if Mel fucked off and let Elizabeth live her life.
Nakaba explained that there were a few Elizabeths who died a natural death before awakening memories. Problem is, the curse makes Mel see her die, so he can't fuck off even if he wanted to. He would just bump into Eli again somehow.

I think Merlin mentioned at one point that the curses made it so that they would always encounter each other, just like how the curse always managed to somehow get Elizabeth killed on the third day. It's basically some kind of fate manipulation.

Doesn't change the fact that it is a try hard and cliche way to try and tell us everyone elses suffering isn't as big as Mels.

He most likely did suffer the most though. I can't really think of any other candidates except for the DK who's been stuck in Purgatory for over a billion years. It actually would have been an interesting twist if he had been reduced to a senile drooling old man who was too powerful to die. The story would have needed to be changed a bit though since he would not have been in any shape to try to manipulate things.

It is horrid writing from Nakaba.

It's not like Meliodas gets all self-important about it. He doesn't treat Ban like garbage because "Lmao, you saw your beloved die only once, what a weak fag" or anything like that. Noone is thinking that Meliodas suffered greater than anyone else.

Attached: NnT 271 09.png (886x1300, 195K)

Exactly, the series had great comedy and characters but the serious arcs were both complete shit, I kept expecting both of them to turn comedic but that didn't happen. Wonder what the writer was even thinking.

Buddha or God should've come to Tesshi's aid in both conditions.
I did like that despite the hints, no actual romance happened between her and Samon, he's too much of a scum and they wouldn't be good together as anything more than friends. Also liked that the girl who was under her mother's control didn't come back much, I didn't like her really. Was wondering that Samon or Tesshi would point out how they are both Honor students and Samon even gets perfect marks.
Sorry for going on about it, I just really wanted to discuss it

The way the characters reacted after learning about it was what made it pretty fucking horrid. It shifted attention from anyone and everyone to Mel and his suffering. That's pretty bad. Had it been "he can't handle the loss of Liz" and will most definitely not handle the loss of Elizabeth. It would be perfectly understandable because making that sort of connection for him is hard considering his demon background, but lel nope. Gotta make it span over 3000 years instead of a few hundred.

Melodias can be so cute, you want to cuddle him, sometimes.

>The way the characters reacted after learning about it was what made it pretty fucking horrid
We have different opinions then. The Sins' reactions were justified since they just learned that Meliodas and Elizabeth were stuck in a neverending Hell. But even if we just look at it on individual basis:
1) Ban not long ago unknowingly hurt Meliodas's feelings by saying that Meliodas wouldn't be able to understand him. A major part of his character is that he feels extremely guilty when he thinks that he horribly wronged his best friend;
2) King and Diane just had their relationship improved and now almost live in their happily ever after, so to say and they just learn that two of their friends live in a tragically ever after, of course they would feel like shit;
3) Merlin likes both very much;
4) Gowther is a good boy and they are his friends;
5) Escanor is a good boy and they are his friends.

For me the characters' reactions didn't seem undeserved.

Attached: 1460394550193.jpg (217x220, 16K)

What do you expect from the finale? Nakaba commented a few years ago that he's aiming for 40 volumes(3 more to go), last August he said the series would end in roughly a year(so definitely before 2020) and now he commented that the story's going to continue for a little while longer. Based on all of this we can probably expect somewhere between 19 to 28 chapters unless there's a gaiden or two taking up space. That's not enough time for a big arc, but it's also too much for just a single fight. Do you think it's just going to be the SD or will she bring Rosa or some other goddesses with her? Do you expect the DK, the Sinner or Zeldris to show up? Would be pretty kino if the final fight was against both the SD and the DK and took place in the same location where Mel and Elizabeth were initially cursed.

>Do you think it's just going to be the SD or will she bring Rosa or some other goddesses with her?
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

It was all a ruse and a lot less people are mad now

Taizai died a long time ago.

There's some vague evidence that Numa was a big fan of Matsui Yusei, so maybe he tried to do what AssClass did when it had a semi-serious battle arc but completely botched it.
Best way to discuss it would be to make a thread about WSJ series that got the axe.

The issue is that Mel and co. Have not known each others stories till then. They get a bit of an idea while not 100% telling eachother beyond the people they know or knew and events they are tied to. The very fact that Nakaba went out of his fucking way to try and make Mel seem more tragic with "she's destined to die and I have to witness each death" when we had a proper build up to Ban's suffering. King's suffering. Gowther's suffering. Diane, Merlin and Escanor both need more build up obviously. But that with Mel we just get 3000 years of suffering for some dumb reason with an attempt to say his "is worse". That's just stupid. In no sense should friends ever have a dick measuring contest about this kind of shit and Nakaba broke that rule.

Samon's editor was the editor for AssClass so that's probably why
Problem is that trying to do that with Samon is like fitting a square peg into a round hole
I think Numa could do it well if he tried though, his oneshot had some cool action

Mangastream version
readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/310/5869/1

Dumping.

Attached: 01.png (891x1300, 284K)

The age of dragon niggas is coming.

Attached: 02.png (889x1300, 296K)

Attached: 03.png (894x1300, 203K)

Attached: 04.png (894x1300, 191K)

Attached: 05.png (894x1300, 372K)

Attached: 06.png (893x1300, 280K)

Attached: 07.png (887x1300, 311K)

Attached: 08.png (891x1300, 202K)

>That last panel
I can't stop laughing

Attached: 09.png (894x1300, 202K)

They don't have a suffering contest. Mel and Eli's friends just want to help their friends and save the day. When they want to stop Mel from becoming the Demon King they basically try to save the day at the cost of the current Elizabeth's life. Mel explains his backstory because he needs to and there's no more reasons to keep it a secret.

As for their story having "no foreshadowing" or whatever, we've got a massive build-up, we learned pretty early on about a girl from his past who looked pretty much like Elizabeth, then we learned about that Elizabeth is her reincarnation, then we got a massive hint that there's a connection between Elizabeth and Estarossa (who is from 3k years ago), then we saw Drole and Gloxinia reacting to Elizabeth's name, then we learned who Mel was in the past, then Zaratras talked about his past involving Meliodas and Elizabeth, then the DK talked about the woman who had changed him before consuming his emotions, then we learned a bit from Frau's flashbacks, then we got the Holy War Memories arc, then we got Elizabeth meeting Zeldris when he cursed Merlin and only THEN we got their backstory that tied all Elizabeths together.
>with an attempt to say his "is worse"
Not really?

Attached: 1458566700523.png (793x292, 79K)

I think something like the holy trinity would be more likely since Nakaba probably wouldn't have 2 groups of the same size on the same team. The Four Horsemen would have been a cool idea for a squad of Indura that just teleported onto the battlefield to destroy everything.

Attached: 10.png (892x1300, 164K)

Meant to reply to

This one made me crack up

Attached: aaaaahahahahaha.png (255x207, 27K)

Look at that sequel baiting

Attached: 11.png (894x1300, 194K)

Attached: 12.png (888x1300, 155K)

Attached: 13.png (891x1300, 361K)

Look very closely at that mountain.

Attached: 14.png (883x1300, 167K)

>Lancelot vs Tristan
Cool. Apparently the two were friends in the Arthurian stories.

From the screenshot I thought it was Gon.

Attached: gon hair spear.jpg (800x449, 32K)

Attached: 15.png (886x1300, 189K)

Attached: 16.png (886x1300, 190K)

Attached: 17.png (889x1300, 94K)

Is Zel dead, then?

Attached: 18.png (891x1300, 301K)

Dead enough for Mel to think he is.

>King/Diane:"How about my kid?"
>Blushing

Oh Nakaba I see where you go. But maybe if these guys would have fucked just like Ban did during these epilogues then Meliodas would considerate their kid too.

Attached: 19.png (896x1300, 225K)

He vanished after the battle so he should still be alive, unless someone else took his corpse away for some reason.

I wonder what carved that hole in the mountain. Doesn't seem like a natural rockslide.

TO BE CONTINUED

Attached: 20.png (893x1300, 204K)

What a master piece

Honestly, from all the speculation regarding everything, did anyone expect this? Is the actual ending a red herring and will we get another 50 chapters?

There was a Q&A a while back where someone asked whether fairies and giants can reproduce together and Nakaba answered something like "You'll see". That along with the Ban and Mel kid stuff pretty much confirms that he still has plans for the sequel.

>this chapter
>last Game of Thrones episode
What is this, official shitpost week?

Nah, he died twice already but it's fine, he is the Demon King's son goddammit, he can toughen that out. Also when did he die the first time? I am going to guess it's just mangastream's way of translating Mel saying that he ABANDONED Zel 2 times already. But what do I know? I haven't even seen the raws of this page.

Attached: MlbEBfs.jpg (633x910, 260K)

still gets me

so, just bad luck, or does the 3 Days Curse stills on?

kek

Goddess and Arthur stuff is unresolved.

Plus we don't actually know what real Gowther was trying to achieve.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

Personally, I just expected like 10+ epilogue chapters. Nakaba did catch me off-guard. I am not complaining though!

Attached: 1458405016066.png (103x147, 6K)

>next anime season has naked dancing Diane

I know they're going to butcher the animation for it but I can dream...

I hope she's dead and never comes back

Attached: 1557867436518.png (523x262, 87K)

go and read the last page again

I mean, I dont know where people came up with (its ending)

series this long running, NORMALLY, tell us before hand when they are about to end (about 5-3 chapters before hand)

so far all we knew was (we are reaching the climax)

it could be just a metaphor

It's the curse or at least something similar to it. Based on tribal Elizabeth it seems like the curse tends to cause accidental deaths if it's triggered. I'm thinking this was caused by a hidden curse placed by the SD that only activates once the first curse has been removed. The purpose is to turn Elizabeth from a human back to a goddess by reincarnating her into her original body, which is related to the SD's master plan just like how Mel's curse served the DK's interests. Notice how it's daytime but her original curse triggered in the afternoon or evening so it hasn't even been 3 days yet.

you know what would be awesome??

this is all a dream/ future sight Meliodas has

Let's be honest, Nakaba should take responsibility and at least draw the process of creating such a hybrid. I mean, a fairy-and-giant hybrid? First I hear about the possibility of such a thing! It's all for the sake of science.

Attached: stripjanken.jpg (1720x2380, 1.63M)

Poor fucking Bartra, he is the one I feel the most sorry for in this situation.

Attached: 1486214540601.jpg (408x192, 59K)

>giant mommy goddess arc next

Yes please.

Now show that Nerobasta and Delores aren't dead.

i cast rock

It's possible the reincarnation curse was broken, but the 3 day-deadline had already triggered and affected destiny so that her death was inevitable.

>another 50 chapters
We're 1 chapter short of 37 volumes. Nakaba said a few years ago that the series would be about 40 volumes long and said last year that it would end sometime this year. Each volume is 9 chapters or a gaiden + a short extra which means there's either 10, 19 or 28 chapters+gaidens left.

A fairy/giant is going to look fucking hideous.

The king has the prophetic dream power, so it may be

>wanting "it was all a dream" instead of rock-kun isekaing Elizabeth
Absolute garbage taste.

Can i read in your word that Arthur being six feet under is also a mistranslation?

>Tfw the entire war that happened was just the SD and DK plan to remove Mel as a factor
Based

>the rock is actually Dolores's magic
>after fighting the Demon King, the main characters have to face their former friends (of their friends) now turned zombie/evil
I actually know a manga with a plot twist like this.

he also said there would be 3 major arcs.

1st was reunion of DSS
2nd was this whole Demon King/ 10 Commandments
3rd will be whatever comes now

About could be a little a longer too, you know?

Nice one tgs. and please draw more of the best snake

Attached: best snek.jpg (848x1200, 552K)

The punchline is still making me laugh.

Attached: 1557867310769.png (894x1921, 735K)

Nah. We’ll get Seven Deadly Sins: RE

Yes, that's a mistranslation too! Last time we saw him, his corpse was FLOATING above the floor. So unless he got kicked out of the Boar Hat to make room for the big party, he should still be floating there.

Attached: 1523906885334.jpg (162x147, 14K)

lets all remember that the last time this happened, Meliodas nuked a whole kingdom out of mad.

now he is Demon King tier.. poor planet

I think there was an interview last year where he mentioned that he scrapped the 3rd arc because he wanted to focus on Mel and Elizabeth's story.

He said in this chapter's comments that the series will continue for a little longer so I doubt it's going to be more than half a year.

>sins have to throw him into the demon realm portal to prevent a rampage

I am so sorry for ever doubting you Nakaba, you absolute madman.

>did anyone expect this?
Yes, because some readers aren't retarded enough to think that Nakaba would end the manga when there are 3 Gaiden left. The end was never announced, it was in the head of the readers.

Nah it's going to be Arthur: Seven Deadly Sins Generations.
>Arthur
>Tristan(Mel+Elizabeth)
>Lancelot(Ban+Elaine)
>Bors the younger(King+Diane)
>Escanor the Handsome(Escanor+Merlin maybe)
>Gawain(Mael+Gowther buttbaby)
>some fucking abomination(Zeldris+Gelda)

Played us like a damn fiddle. Holy shit.

This is the greatest fake-out in history. I take back everything bad I ever said about the climax

Attached: 1556371631027.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Would anons here worship the Supreme Deity? I want her to stomp on me.

>Mel+Elizabeth
How is Meliodas going to reproduce with a corpse?

>He said in this chapter's comments that the series will continue for a little longer so I doubt it's going to be more than half a year
We'll just have to wait and see.

>3 Gaiden
Merlin and Escanor is just 2.

>The Round Table
I am seeing through your shit, Nakaba.

She is good but she isn't even the breast goddess.

Attached: Nerobasta 1470645759458.jpg (2142x1600, 1.2M)

Didn't see that coming and it got a chuckle out of me, but it really doesn't change anything. If anything now i'm dreading that we'll have to go through the whole mess we went through with the Demon King all over again but now with the Supreme Deity.

Attached: 1530355852347.jpg (495x548, 142K)

They say Diane's gaiden isn't complete yet and Mel hasn't got his either.

Merlin magic of course

The DK got his full power back after the commandments were removed.

If it had actually ended, it would've at least retained some dignity. I can't really take anymore bullshit from Nakaba right now.

Here you go, this is the raw page of Mel mentioning Arthur and Zel being dead.

Attached: 週刊少年マガジン 2019年 24号[2019年5月15日発売] - 397.png (1111x1600, 1.75M)

He said In the Summer of last year that it would end in roughly volume 40.

>Merlin put the portal exactly in the mountain's falling range
HOLD IT

Attached: 1492824166783.jpg (638x636, 100K)

DK must be alive to redeem this piece of shit last arc.

This just reminds me of when Kubo titled one of the chapters were Ichigo was curbstomping Aizen "The End", and then he kept going for like 300 more chapters. So at this point the only thought in my mind is

"Oh No"

Attached: 1472258896671.png (291x435, 61K)

Mel story is the main story

Arthur is fucking dead and buried.

Let's just hope for another proper team vs team battle. We have mostly seen one on one or team vs one battles. Right now I can remember only like 3 team battles:
1) a short battle between the Sins and the Dawn Roar;
2) Commandments vs Archangels;
3) Team Demons vs Team 3 and Hendy (and Gilthunder but he is absolutely useless).

All three were great in my opinion (yes, not even Merlin's bullshit could make fight 3 bad, in my opinion), so another one to conclude the series would be amazing.

Attached: 1405717627755.jpg (690x684, 101K)

that's ok, we are going on a revival arc

Look at the space where the rock was. It's as if an invisible hand took a chunk and left a print behind, you can even make out where the thumb would be

But we still haven't even seen his and Elizabeth's first meeting.

I always thought i liked Meliodas, but i feel a great sense of enjoyment from this panel, so i guess i was wrong.

Attached: firefox_2019-05-14_14-38-42.jpg (1550x763, 222K)

>Merlin's all the way in the back
>Doesn't react here
>She's the one who set up the portal location

Attached: 1539433940572.jpg (480x474, 16K)

Thanks. Still doesn't explain the "two times" if he is actually being literal and doesn't prove anything since it's not like Meliodas knows everything.

Attached: 1440449096943.jpg (1858x3500, 3.22M)

Fuck off, Elizabeth. Shouldn't you be under the rock?

You're right, we never got to see exactly how Liz won over Mel.

IF Elizabeth did died and the reincarnation curse stills one, then we are getting a about 15-20 years time skip.

which is a problem for Escanor and Ban that are the ones that age as normal humans, specially escanor that is already wha,t 40s?

Ban is no longer immortal but his body is only 20ish so he should be fine a littler longer.

Reminder that Escanor is still the only main character that never got defeated at his peak power.

>haha it isn't ending it was just a joke lmao here comes another arc

Attached: 1523905404864.png (364x1246, 138K)

I would think the king of Camelot would at least get a funeral if someone had actually put him in the ground?

so would Mel leaving to the Demon Realm free Elizabeth? chances of humans getting there are slim.

He would be rotting and smelling right now.

And Mel can't stay in the human world that long so he'd have to shelve himself into the Demon world. Maybe it'll be the other cast members doing shit and eventually calling for Mel's backup if they ever need a nuke to save Elizabeth.

Didn't Merlin put his body in stasis ?

You're telling me that none of the superhumans standing there who are strong enough to fight with the Demon King saw or heard that gigantic rock slide off from that mountain?

Attached: 1523130722678.jpg (290x131, 17K)

Escanor will return

It was a very fast rock.

Of course he will.
He's still undefeated.

It was sorcery.

Since Elizabeth is the second most powerful goddess by blood, we know residual magic stays in host bodies, and goddesses currently lack bodies... The Supreme Deity's plan is to use the 108 Elizabeth corpses, and put 108 of her elite goddess warriors in the bodies to create an army to rule the world.

if its the curse, its not something that could be prevented. if you could just power her out of danger, there will not be all this series from the start.

you can't fight fate

Merlin did it.

Aldan magic can't melt rock chunks!

Why do you think it happened just as everyone had let down their guard and Mel had turned around? The curse is like Kyoani, it always finds a way.

My wife sure is great

Attached: 0925265bace9bcc9ecda19320dc51b03.jpg (280x352, 38K)

Mel turned around to look at the crowd though, so they are all looking in the direction of Mel and Elizabeth as that gigantic rock crumbled down. So sure, the curse would always find a way, but it shouldn't have been this one.

Your wife's ancestors might have been giraffes

wow rude

>HOWEVER create a system of magic that makes her doing so have consequences to the world around her and her own lifespan mind spirt etc.
This would help a lot. She should be the one from wich we base all our knowledge of NnT power system, but since there isnt one she just showcases how Nakaba doesnt give a fuck.

>it's established since way earlier on that positive psychological feelings can increase your strength.
That doenst make it better, it still bad and cheesy writing

but that's my wife

Was this series ever good??

Meliodas will get killed and he and Elizabeth will be reborn as lancelot and gwinevere

It's good shounenshit.

Reminder that Season 3 coming in Fall is titled "Wrath of the Gods".

Attached: gods.jpg (1774x1740, 2.77M)

Kek Arthur the cuck.

Come to think of it, wouldn't the Demon Realm be either completely empty or completely changed by now? The seal trapped most or all of the demons in a timeless space enough to kill them thrice by old age. If any civilian demons were in the Demon Realm they must have a rather independent civilization to all the plot points shown here.

>NNT threads hitting bump
Limit again
Remember when it was Yea Forums approved Shonen everyone?

still 101 to go, tho.

Didn't the seal only contain 10C and Chandler/Cusack?
Melascula was summoning lower class demons from the Demon Realm with "Hellgate".

Nakaba confirmed that Mel's Gaiden will be the last.

Goddess clan time?
I wonder if Jelamet will manage to snag Mael for herself.

Attached: 0189.jpg (577x400, 126K)

Mael shold be a round table knight, he's too kino.

>Nakaba confirmed that Mel's Gaiden will be the last.
Bet it'll be a gaiden about going from 10C captain to lusting after angels

Mel nuked the equivalent of Mount Everest last time and he's like 20x stronger now, bye bye Brittania at least

so was Hawk not Wandle after all?

I guess he's gonna turn out to be the reincarnation of the Diety's husband and will whoop her ass to save his daughter.

Should I bother picking up the series again? Stopped reading some time around when Merlin turned into a little girl.

I sort of see it going that way, 'there must always be', SD is a bit mad that Mel killed the DK because they're sort of ex's who got shafted becoming the pillars of their respective realms because function of their universe demands it. The cliche route will be the sins breaking reality to allow them to finally be together (and thus all the other forbidden unions through the series). But the DKs sudden personality shift when he got Mels body really ruined that for me. It's still rather cliche, this whole scenario.

God no, he should die and pass sunshine to Escanor's child aka Gawain

>Escacucks

Gawain isn't a Escanor's child.

You cant call anyone a cuck when you want more Mael, a character that was unironically cucked twice
He could be

Attached: 57511e0e77b8241c921b0c7e9521d508.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Probably not.

This is cool.

Well Nakaba got a second chance. Lets hope he won't blow it up. I want a true final battle at the very least. With 7 sins combo attacks and fluid combat choreographic this series had at some point.

Attached: 1528263980991.png (204x180, 26K)

Both Mael and Escanor are cucks but Mael has gotten over the Elizabeth thing whereas Escanor still won't shut up about Merlin who is the worst character in the series.

The only cuck here is you, friendo.

>Both Mael and Escanor are cucks
How is Escanor a cuck? And even if he was he still a far better character than Mael through characterization alone, while Mael will forever live in the shadow of both Estarosa and Escanor

Attached: 36ab652a8d0186bdde2c64b7572078a1.jpg (516x1016, 123K)

what about it?

WOW!
Ok that is some noteworthy edit, respect.

>How is Escanor a cuck?
If Mael is a cuck so is Escanor.

Unfortunately unless the bad guy here is still the demon king, the problem is that we're going to have another "Kaguya problem" where another big bad just shows up but has little to no connection to anyone involved. I mean, even the Demon King paled in comparison to Estarossa but he would be better than the Supreme Deity.

Attached: 1523391755133.png (751x700, 251K)

>how is escanor a cuck
merlin

>Nakaba is like Isayama
>Majestic batch of /ss/ he'll never release.

>Nakaba is like Isayama
I mean Mashima, fuck's sake.

Merlin isnt bagging someone else like Elizabeth

I miss this madman so much bros

Attached: 1523291824382.jpg (415x250, 39K)

Wait, are we actually getting this third arc thing that Nakaba talked about eons ago?

Sure is a helluva week for people getting their "expectations subverted".

Attached: mael.png (1419x581, 915K)

SUBVERTED is MOTS.

I hope not.

Attached: 1523130722675.jpg (486x555, 74K)

Based

Attached: 1524919114198.jpg (506x362, 71K)

Attached: rzq4ciqb9zx21.jpg (768x768, 36K)

Shhh the ride hasn't even started

Attached: 1527006164723.png (527x543, 247K)

Mael going batshit over the fact that he had his entire life ruined was great. Shame he was too decent of a guy to go all the way and hijack the role of final boss of the arc from DK.

I'm surprised no one posted a Cee-Lo image.

There are actually 2 Escanors in the Arthurian stories. NnT Escanor is presumably based on Escanor the Large since his strength changes with the sun and in a sense he also grows to a really large size. Escanor the Handsome could be changed to be Escanor's son, which would actually make sense since Escanor is so prideful he would name his son after himself. Escanor the Large was the son of a witch which could explain why he is able to use Sunshine. Alternatively if you changed Escanor the Handsome into a witch's son then that could make him Escanor and Merlin's son.

Attached: Escanor.png (1686x114, 12K)

Or current Escanor is Merlin's son.

Maybe a meteor?

Nakaba
akaba
kaba
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was right in front of us the entire time

Attached: Dy_i37aX0AAm4t_.jpg (600x315, 24K)

>Including Arthur
hahahaha

Shatter Morning Star Aldan

Attached: 1267676625888.png (316x203, 19K)

They don't publish false information dumbass.

That doesn't really work considering she didn't recognize him when they met. He could be Rosa's son though and perhaps that's why he's able to use Sunshine.

Is such a thing even possible?

Attached: firefox_2019-05-14_16-36-09.jpg (1369x642, 110K)

ban killed elizabeth

It was revealed to be ending this year dumbass. We've known this since last year we just didn't know when.
>The end was never announced,
YES IT WAS.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-06/the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-to-end-in-about-a-year/.135134

Jesus Christ why are you retards so fucking stupid? We knbew the manga was ending since last year because Nakaba TOLD US IT WAS ENDING. All this means is that he's setting up for a sequel ala Tokyo Ghoul because there's no way Magazine is gong to let go of its top selling title.

>It was revealed to be ending this year dumbass
this year have 7 months left you autistic fuck.

Its DEEN so its [probably going to be late night...hopefully

How did this lose to the loli

The announcement was apart of the ruse

loli came 1st

You can't be serious

Perhaps

Attached: 1557396340864.jpg (1000x879, 688K)

>all those manga that you really loved that got axed
>but this ending was just a ruse
This is hell.

Attached: 1443120917479.png (628x1302, 618K)

>mfw i suddenly realized the only reason this happened was so that when Meliodas and Elizabeth end together in the end they look like they're roughly the same age

Attached: 1530355852349.jpg (186x375, 33K)

GINTAMA
COUNTRY

Nakaba still hasn't revealed what Elizabeth's magic does, so she's pretty much guaranteed to come back in her goddess body after all of this.

Mashima is hardcore workaholic. Even more so than your average weekly manga wageslave.

He isn't a workaholic, he's just is superfast in drawing, so he has more free time. That's why he's the only magaka who can manage three chapters in a week.

Her 108th reincarnation may be the last, then.

Nakaba is pretty fast as well. I think he mentioned at some point that at peak performance he can finish a chapter in like a day or two, which might explain some of those long gaidens and specials during the early parts of the series. He seems to have slowed down since then though.

He's probably just putting more effort into details. Anatomy not counted, his art is god tier.

Well what i mean is that if the rock killed her, then she already reincarnated somewhere else as a baby, so if Meliodas's curse is broken, he will age, and by the time he and Elizabeth get together again, Mel wont be a shota anymore.

>inb4 they make an Endgame plot
Time travel a shit

>Meliodas must now hunt for the hearts of the 5 infinity Induras so he can put them in the hole sockets of Lostvayne so he can snap away the Supreme Deity and the Demon King to destroy the curses forever

Attached: 1528747113427.png (860x1300, 187K)

Who's gonna get soul stone'd?

Escanor

Attached: 1538426943619.png (337x139, 25K)

I didn't like battle arcs in AssClass much, but they had great character interactions, I guess. 2nd Death God ended up being great in the final arc.

What a fucking shit show. I love it.

Attached: 1553144837602.gif (262x179, 356K)

Fucking this. He has been cackling the whole year probably memeing this shit.

where did the gate go

Fucking lol. I'm not even mad

It's probably a combo curse. maybe:
Mel's curse is SD's immortality curse + DK's emotion sealing.
Eli's curse is SD's reincarnation + DK's 3 days death.

Bruh

Ruse of the century. The master himself would be proud. Rian Johnson and Dumb&Dumber just shat in their pants in awe.

In all fairness, this ruse only works because NNT is badly written so no one doubted that it was really ending. If Nakaba was better writer people simply wouldn't believe NNT was ending and would think something was up.

After a few epilogue chapters, I'd given up hope for a fake-out. Sasuga Nakaba-sensei.

Attached: 1395092918382.gif (684x325, 255K)

>Starts new isekai series with Elizabeth as MC

That would be a great motivation if she somehow comes back. She already showed being cockroach level of surviving.

And let’s hope she’ll get a good treatment in s3.

i just want aged up loli to appear again

We were Kubo'd hard. I fucking love it

I feel nothing but pity for people excited for this development, it's like being a battered housewife excited because the guy shows up with flowers instead of beating her up.

I don't even know how to feel.
Happy? Sad? I mean it was a good troll but he still had the DK job for no fucking reason so I can't see how the story will go from here.

This is pretty much how i feel, he got me with the ruse, it was kinda funny, but am i supposed to be excited for more of this after the shit show that was the last battle?

What's the point of this since we know Elizabeth won't fucking die and she'll reunite with Melodias and live happily ever after?

Who is that?

what if both meliodas and elizabeth got brainwashed by SD into forgetting that Mael was their child?

God imagine the smell

What does smell have to do with anything?

Stay in your Black Clover thread

Stay in your Black Clover thread.

>He
Gawain is a flat nerdy girl whose boobs and sex appeal grows as the sun rises.

Aldan contains the Asspull Stone
Sunshine's core is the Bullshit Stone
Eli's earring has the Foreshadow Stone
The Fountain is the Plot Armor Stone in liquid form
They have to throw Gelda down the Edinghbour hole again to get the Plot Hole Stone
Together, they can bring a happy end.

Mael will bring him down but likely lose his life in the process

how did Zeldris die twice?
I feel like a speedreader right now because I cant remember, when was the first time he died?

>how did Zeldris die twice?
He took lessons from Helbram

I'm impressed. I really though it will have this underwhelming ending.
Nice one Nakaba

I think he meant metaphorically. He was sealed away by the coffin of eternal darkness for 3000 years, so I guess Mel considered him "dead".

Someone edit this with sds face/halo and mels face

Attached: Oh yeah id better evolve so that aerodactyls rocks can _2ba4a4ae738c927ccd657a0d0a3b90cf.png (936x283, 333K)

the girl that got possessed by shota angel

>Rock falls your waifu is dead

based as fuck

>Nakaba: Wow DK is defeated and mel is so awesome now, he can easly break the curse with no knowlege of arcane arts and give everyone happy ending. Smileyface.jpg
> Audience: What a bullshit
> Also Nakaba: It is.

NNT was always underappreciated in a way how gently it subverted a lot of shonen tropes. Lack of that is one of the reasons why last arc sucked major balls. And so we forgot.

But Nakaba never forget.

I'm glad she's dead.