Goku being turned into a kid was the best choice of Dragon Ball GT. They should reuse that idea in Super...

Goku being turned into a kid was the best choice of Dragon Ball GT. They should reuse that idea in Super. He's boring and stale in his adult self for a long time now.

Attached: dcvojm6-06363640-daa8-4b75-8084-3ad6407fa028.png (640x940, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K23OHK1KG6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ebguLYz3tBo
youtube.com/watch?v=YnSXX2qGdVw
youtube.com/watch?v=XsEtAWk5OQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this
the original dragon ball was comfy and funny mainly because goku was a kid also his voice suited him more
in Z we got adult goku who wasn’t there for a big part of it and instead we got his cuck beta male son gohan
at least there was goten in the second part of it who’s basically kid goku

>Goku mentally being a manchild isn't enough, he has to literally become a kid again

>B-But user-kun Goku doesn’t like Star Wars, capeshit and doesn’t own a Nintendo Switchu

Yes, because it fits his character better.

bring back SS4 as well

Attached: 1555985824210.jpg (2048x1952, 245K)

>Turning Goku back into a kid in Super would make him interesting again.
Pedofags being this delusional. It wasn't just Goku that made original DB comfy, it was the supporting characters, adventures he had and antagonists. Super would still remain trash if they turned him back into a kid, just take a look at GT.

I took a look at GT and I enjoyed the entire 64 episodes. Problem?

yes I have a problem, mind telling me about them?

Not even Japan liked kid Goku.
And Kid Goku lead DB with out decent martial artists and a cast of characters of fighters was on the chopping block.

The creators of GT had rose tinted glasses when it came to what made DB work.
And the DBS guys have non existant glasses and are desperately hoping that DBZ canon and fanfiction from online that keeps it going will be enough to make their trainwreck sell.

Also Gohan is the lead of DBZ and that is when it was it'smost popular.
Listening to the Editors and Shushu and Toriyama wanting to make his own Superman fucked the entire world up.

GTfags are truly delusional

at least he is funnier this way

I hate GT threads because it's all fags spamming spanish shit or GTFags. Theres literally no discussion other than shitposting.

GT Goku was still Toei Goku, but a bit more mature, going off the last chapter. Pan was also a mirror to that maturity Goku gained with being an actual mentor for Uub and even her in some cases. I do like how people are angry over Super Goku being a direct interpretation of Akira's vision for his character. Literally all he does is eat, train, fight and sleep. The dub is also to blame for increasing Toei Goku's heroism.

Kid goku is great.
Adult goku turned into a kid is not.

These designs were good.
GT was not. I was bored watching it as a kid. You know dragonball has been ruined when it bores kids.

Adult Goku turned into a kid is still the same Goku you fag.

That's why they picked HIM into FighterZ.

I want to make discussion. GT was a great series.

I liked the JP music, it's definitely unique.
youtube.com/watch?v=K23OHK1KG6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ebguLYz3tBo
youtube.com/watch?v=YnSXX2qGdVw
youtube.com/watch?v=XsEtAWk5OQU

Attached: 1481780237838.jpg (476x361, 23K)

But Goku's whole shtick is having a flat character arc, he doesn't really progress or change, but more so acts as pillar that anchors the other characters. Pretty much everyone grows and changes in DBS, aside from Goku because he's more of an idea, than an actual character. If anything Vegeta gets the most character progression as he's constantly forced to change, the greatest of which was finally not basing his achievements on how he can surpass Goku, but instead growing stronger in his own way, for his pride and family.

>SSJ4
>Baby
>Shadow Dragons being born from Dragonal Ball overuse
All cool ideas but often poorly executed.

Goku being a kid >>> all of these ideas

and it was executed as well as possible too. He was super cute, maybe even cuter than in OG DB.

Attached: nekoPan.png (640x480, 316K)

As opposed to a female son?

Agreed.

This but unironically.
Adult Goku was a mistake.

nah

Same here. Kid goku was the best.

Toriyama is at his best when writing for or about kids. There's nothing wrong with this.

Attached: AraleNorimaki01.png (316x361, 167K)