5toubun no hanayome

So did Fuutarou recognize Nino or not?

Attached: 1557748821495.jpg (870x1300, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JikurindeEremia/status/1127898408759496704
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1081473
mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

raws where

Ichika a best
Miku a second best
Nino a SHIT

Attached: 1554102183415.jpg (1946x3000, 839K)

What a cunt

>fuutarou was pushed forward by the force of the boobs
such rude chest

This scene was solely made so Negi could have an excuse for the "G-GOMENASAI ICHIKA-SAMA, MUH SISTERS" later on, it doesn't matter

nino a shit and worst girl

We still aren't entirely sure why Fuutarou only said "I know", so I'm willing to guess he did. Honestly, it'd be nice if Scrambled Eggs amounted to Fuutarou being able to properly recognize everyone with love and not just Miku.

Negi's drawing himself into a corner with every arc, and it's annoying. He's going to have to drop something--visual motifs, a major theme, etc.--to get any kind of satisfying ending that doesn't absolutely shit on the readers' expectations.

>it doesn't matter
Heh.

O MY SISTERHOOD

is it really good writing if we're supposedly near the end and we still can't tell who the winner is supposed to be?

it will matter when Fuutarou hearing Miku's confession while thinking about Nino's softness.

How are Yotsuba anons coping? If any of you are still alive to answer.

>Implying we're near the end

the true parallel this chapter all along was the three quints watching Nino with Fuutaro, as we could only see three at the wedding flashforward. Truly the highest iq play Negi has ever pulled off

>Yea Forums still defending this shit manga to the end
>Yea Forums still thinks it's an amazing mystery

Attached: every manga ever.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Nino literally dug her own grave this chapter. She's officially a loser just like Ichika.

Attached: 1551196802215.jpg (928x299, 228K)

>and we still can't tell who the winner is supposed to be?
You can delete 4 and 5.

Yes he did

Attached: 2382B259-BB85-4372-9EFC-3E0DAF826BB9.jpg (1378x498, 113K)

I'd be fine with that honestly if Negi wasn't signaling otherwise in all his interviews

No, he didn't.

In this case it isn't because it's been abundantly clear Negi makes shit up as he goes

I still have complete faith that she will win. I don't mind if I'm the last one here that believes this either.

Attached: 1551858932609.jpg (2362x2835, 3.15M)

>we still can't tell who the winner is supposed to be
>can't tell
user, stop lying to yourself.

Its sidetail-chan!

Attached: BCDBD62E-7437-4E0C-8CE1-F3C1E0536807.png (1400x1000, 1.34M)

where the hell is the translation of chapter 85?

I'm willing to entertain the idea of Miku winning, I assure you. Why didn't Fuutarou fucking embrace Miku the moment she confessed, though? Why such a so-so response? Why even bother with any more of these current-day chapters if it all ended last week? What's with all this "2 hours earlier" bullshit drawing attention away from the confession as it happened?

Protect his smile.

Attached: 1544524939186.png (1295x766, 630K)

Attached: C7426146-B597-4985-8D81-528326130C83.png (753x695, 185K)

Who said Miku is winning?
She just fucking lost.
After this arc she will be contented and revert to her passive self again, then remain irrelevant to the rest of the manga.

You're not alone, fellow Yotsubro. I love her.

Attached: 7766.jpg (209x207, 30K)

You can't forget those tats

Attached: IMG_20190513_182903.jpg (682x1024, 108K)

So this is the second time Fuutarou has Nino's boobs pressing on his back, will he recognize their shape?

>How are Yotsuba anons coping?
By becoming despairchads.

useless pieces of meats

Attached: 1557459431991.png (1370x2048, 1.13M)

Stacked af

Attached: 4D443C11-3B05-49B9-BA58-5029DA89DE90.png (944x1836, 1.91M)

lol, we've waited 85 chapters for our turn without giving up. You think this will faze us at all? We are unshakeable.

Ichika will win. If not her, Nino. The others are no threat.

>ichika lied so much fuutarou can't believe her when she told him she's one of the lolikanos from 5 years ago

That's what you get for trying to steal yotsuba's stuff I guess.

Attached: 1557751715755.jpg (314x662, 89K)

Great, Yotsuba still best quint and I don’t see that changing anytime soon

Attached: soon again.gif (500x500, 396K)

Three were watching the couple, nino was finishing the cake

>itsuki
Fixed.

To not make it that obvious? I'm not joking. There are still close to 20 chapters left. Maruo's warning is there. Career issues are there. True Lolikano is there. It doesn't matter when, but Fuuts needs to reciprocate the winner's feelings.

I'm expecting Fuutarou at the end of the arc to tell them to shut the fuck up and study.

Attached: 1553626005018.png (2200x1880, 934K)

I WANT TO FUCK FUUTARO !!

Reminder that each chapter is a Nino chapter

Attached: c_85.jpg (1069x1211, 376K)

Despairchad here, we're winning but the manga is a dumpster fire because of it so I don't really know if it counts

I don't need to cope if I know she's gonna win, bro.

That’s the plan!

Attached: E1531F91-B832-4C31-8E07-F38189F9091D.jpg (1073x1431, 1.57M)

So, Miku isn't winning.
Nino and Ichika btfo this chapter.
Yotsuba and Itsuki not even in the bowl...
Side-tail chan it is.

you bet he is

Attached: fuutarou, thinking about the boobs.png (1052x587, 652K)

Attached: Goumenasai_ichika-sama.jpg (314x662, 106K)

Based Itsuki

thingken of tits

it was inevitable that people would start to question the general plot of the manga and writing talent of the author as soon as the sisters would start to confess and compete against each other and the waifu warring would switch into high gear since only one girl can actually win after all

I'm willing to entertain the idea of Nino winning, I assure you. Why could Fuutarou only "properly" tell who Miku was during the Scrambled Eggs arc, though? Why would any other interaction like Nino's chest on Fuutarou's back be the thing he needs to recognize her? Why is she earnestly participating in this assist when she already did her part by encouraging Miku to show up?

That’s gay Takeda

The Nakano quintuplets doesn't exist.Its actually just one individual named Rena.She was diagnosed with mental illness that make her own 5 unique personality.
This whole series is actually a simulation that Maruo make in order to bring out only 1 personality(the bride) using his younger self,Fuutarou.
The bride have to gain the absolute compliance of other personality in order to surfaced as the only one without disturbance.

>tfw no quint has ever make Fuutarou laugh this wholeheartedly except Yotsuba
This scene alone sold me. I'm a sucker for couples that double as besties.

>Nino and Ichika btfo this chapter.
not, they are official in the bowl right now.
although they already are, after the scrambled eggs

I still think Negi is setting up Yotsuba for the big reveal. I still believe in Negi.

>recognizes Nino's tits the easiest because she has a nipple rign

Did Nino even assist Miku at all? All she did was watch them and accidentally/jealously knocked Miku into the water.

Yotsuba B > Yotsuba

Post your gentlest Fuuts smiles.

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_164626.png (470x563, 142K)

What make you think Fuutarou is ready to have a girlfriend?Last arc he literally said what he wanted to do and it has nothing to do with fucking one of the quint.

And why you here? To enjoy the world burn?

Attached: D6W7i7kU0AEbR8P.jpg (812x1200, 98K)

>I still believe in Negi.

>Why could Fuutarou only "properly" tell who Miku was during the Scrambled Eggs arc, though?
Because he never tried with others?
Ho only attempted "looking with love" once and when it seemingly didn't work, switched to running after Grandpa.

Attached: 154343543.png (386x805, 339K)

Or maybe the writing is just plain bad.

Now that Nino and Ichika are out of the bowl, you're rooting for Itsuki right anons?

Attached: 1548978715119.jpg (1918x2160, 642K)

Shouting for the cosplay shop and luring Takeda/Maeda away.

You two will never be alone, because I will never give up HOPE either, and neither will Yotsuba!

Attached: Yotsuba.png (1023x556, 595K)

Go back to eating, pig.

Attached: 1557548954011.png (764x364, 344K)

Ah okay, I honestly couldn’t tell what Nino and Ichika were doing with the shouting, which is why I probably forgot.

>Useless
I assure you. They're very useful

Attached: 1557586996179.jpg (1412x2048, 257K)

Yotsuba? More like Whotsuba.
Yotsuhope? More like Yotsurope.

Why is she so best?

Attached: 1557572120076.jpg (3757x5315, 2.87M)

Maybe after you stop fucking old men

She's a shit though

Because the others are useless.

Wait, is that HQ raws?

Faith in Negi has gotten me through darker times than this before
It's ride or die at this point.

It's ok. You are forgiven for your transgressions. Nino forgives you.

Attached: 1557233555030.jpg (795x1099, 352K)

>Why is she earnestly participating in this assist when she already did her part by encouraging Miku to show up?
jelly, user.
joking aside, I'm now really suspicious that Negi read the 2ch/2chan threads then giving the answer/rebut right in the manga. The line "I still won't give up" might just be the answer for "Nino encouraged Miku in the previous chapter, maybe she is dropping the bowl?".
He did that for Yotsuba "there is no way it'd happen", too.

fuck nino

Attached: 1555326540359.jpg (1614x2048, 416K)

twitter.com/JikurindeEremia/status/1127898408759496704
Not really, but still better than gook scans

That's Miku

stop, you know that's illegal

Attached: 74691074_p0.jpg (600x386, 101K)

low iq shitposting.
It was showed in the previous chapters that Nino and Itsuki are scared of getting hurt, she can't even do the ear piercing

GOMMENASAI ICHIKA-SAMA
GOMMENASAI MIKU-SAMA
GOMMENASAI NINO-SAMA
GOMMENASAI MINA-SAMA

The state of this manga.

This honestly. With the exception of Yotsuba, I sometimes forget that the other quints exist

>mfw KO is better than 5toubun now

Attached: ruka smug.png (453x610, 282K)

Have hope, Yotsubros! We can weather through this together!

Attached: 1556942861214.jpg (741x1565, 552K)

Ichicute a best, now and forever

Attached: 1553539966047.png (2700x2160, 2.6M)

The writing was just bad.
Miku's first confession was miles better than this.

lel

Attached: 1554144746651.png (1039x587, 156K)

they're all born sluts, so maybe nino wouldn't register a nipple piercing as scary

Itsuki odds are down to -400 after last few chapters.

Nino holds at +1000.

Yotsuba now up to +50000 from +75000.

No, Nino likes to do it for money, but she likes fucking college chads the most

We learned that Negi is another Tsukuda

>still headcanoning Fuutarou's already in love

Only 123 are in the race.

Attached: IMG_20190514_001117.jpg (877x1300, 350K)

I’m with you, but what exactly are we weathering through?

Fucking hell, Fuu doesn’t want to be in a relationship right now, and he’s going to treat every quins’ confession the same and say some bs like “oh, thank you. But I can’t accept this”

Are you ok, friend?

How do you feel about Ichika's chances of winning now?

The decline in art quality is a bit sad.

Where do you get this, user?

But Miku getting help from the others with her confession doesn't necessarily equal bad writing. You're likely just angry about it because Miku is not your favorite girl.

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1081473

>emotional moment
>all their hardwork
>miku just confessed
>that itsuki face
What

Slightly better.

It’s looking up for her to say the least. Now both her and Nino are revealed to be backstabbing cock hungry snakes so at least she still has family she can relate to

On the contrary.

based and hopepilled

This Komi san again
>Nino is like the main girl looking at MC with another side girl friend shan

Yotsurope soon

Negi's shit writing

here

Come to think of it, Itsuki and Yotsuba aren't the only quints who haven't attempted to confess--although all of them know he can't pursue a relationship. Do you think Fuutarou respects them more for that?

Well, Itsuki doesn't love Futarou.

GTFO your KO thread.

Ichika switching up courses was too predictable. Negi is better at doubling down instead of submitting to the easy and cliche tropes. Nino confirming her confession was a great example; especially because there was misdirection involved.

Try to read slower, it will help

Can't wait for the tears when Miku ends up as the bride.

> story about who's the bride
> knowing the bride ends the story
> expecting anything before the very last moment
What do you propose, putting a big sign on the forehead of the winner? Back to storytelling class 101 with you.

Attached: 1550542343239.gif (100x100, 10K)

>yfw Negi put the answer right before your eyes and you still couldn't see it
reread this manga after it ended will be fun.

Fuck off Negi, it has been spelled out multiple times why this whole arc is terribly written and you always try to damage control with "muh Xfags"

buy the tankoubon!

Now the parallels pass to other manga? topkek

>stealing chance to become first, pulling others legs
> this war/fight/battle has no meaning
>we are not enemies, right
>don't say this is the last (referring to Ichika saying this is their last trip). Let's apologize to Miku. I'm sure we'll get along better than before
>It's rare that we can talk about a thing we all love

Why is it that when I finally want to buy physical copies of a manga I like the manga starts to get shitty and I don't really want them anymore?

Attached: 1555736488659.png (472x628, 320K)

You think Miku will flip out after finding out her sisters are babying her?

>miku
>doing anything

Maybe she will apologize. It seems to be a trend for fixing things apparently

>THANK YOU NICHIYOFAT-SAMA AFTER THIS I THINK I HAVE FINALLY MOVED ON

Either that or
GOMMENASAI

no she will be crying and thanking for their help.

Itsuki has the first girl flag and the childhood encounter flag, not to mention she her major romance arc is still pending.

How is this even a contest?

>Why would any other interaction like Nino's chest on Fuutarou's back be the thing he needs to recognize her?
Kkke
>He recognized the Kisser aka Nino
>He noticed her nail polish and her lips

Add
>he recognized Ichika,rena

Give her a break, she's hungry.

Attached: 1549834777970.jpg (924x1092, 114K)

So now that 5Toubun is rapidly declining in terms of story quality, are there any other potential good rom-coms to pick up? I heard Gal Gohan is highly rated.

Are you retarded?

No, I just want proper, intelligently crafted hints instead of Negi keeping everything meaningless until the very end. I can't trust any of the hints he gives us when he's literally forgetting to give his characters exposition. It's not weird to you at all that we're just suddenly aware of Fuutarou's mother, or that we have no idea why Miku is so cold/meek?

Nino shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Based KOchad telling it how it is.

>He doesn't know

Gal Gohan is just another Nino (called Miku) with blonde hair and gal speech trying to fuck a wet rag of a MC

Yeah, I think Fuutarou could definitely know more than we think. We've seen this a couple times already.

>major romance arc is still pending
No.

Komi-san maybe? Though the recent developments are a bit worrying in that one too

We really need Itsuki to save the manga again

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

Never post here again, subhuman

My thought exactly. I'm curious when the main Lolikano and the bride will be revealed if any of the small visual cues were hints or just red herrings.

Do it for him.

Attached: Do it for Fuutarou.png (1400x1000, 832K)

I wish I could give you those, but apparently they don't count because they're based on superficial observations and not muh love.

>he recognized Ichika,rena
I have no issue with that it leads to Fuutarou realizing he can recognize everyone with love, but right now I don't want to think about that.

>Replying to a braindead cockroach

Sono bisque

>MUH SISTERS

Jesus Christ. And I thought Miku was spineless.

Attached: 73690966_p0.jpg (749x1162, 99K)

After she saves all of Japan from wasted food.

Based shield to use against other quintfags

Nino has all the hints though.
>bride's earring
>charm during wedding
>castle like wedding place
>Raiha zoom back from future was looking at either Nino or Itsuki
>the only one talking about the bell legend
>Uesugi shop notes, indicating that the shop reopens but closed for the weddings

Hasn't she been like that the whole arc? Doesn't look like she gives much shit about the drama that's going on. Food and making Fuutarou realize that she's Rena are the only things on her mind.

Sono Bisque Doll

I also like KO.

Attached: z13.png (907x1280, 387K)

Fruits Basket is a cute.

Because she is the saving grace of this manga. Without Nino it would be 6/10 at best.

still can't forgive the author for ending his previous work like that.
asuka cosplayed imouto was so cute.

Attached: 1557714234627.png (1348x877, 503K)

She makes me diamond

Attached: EECB783F-DFD0-4923-9B33-E5251F052B58.png (654x950, 595K)

Itsuki is probably wondering why her sisters have gone full retard

You're not wrong. I wouldn't care about this series if not for Nino.

The time with Miku was the only time it wasn't clearly through his powers of deduction. And without the focus panel, it would've been reasonable to assume that he figured out based on her reaction to calling her Ichika.

A lot of the times when Fuu messes up it seems uncharacteristically stupid. So yeah I think a lot of times he just fakes it because otherwise things would be troublesome.

Pretending not to recognize Nino in the bathhouse was pretty much the *only* way he could have avoided developments that he would've found problematic.

Fuck, is there ANY hint for other quints without reaching into headcanon? I can't believe I am persuaded to believe Ninofags.

can someone give me a quick rundown? did fuu confess or was it miku's speech bubble?

>and I thought I went full retard

Attached: 0086.png (1115x1600, 643K)

Attached: 1555963694793.png (973x756, 829K)

Here's the most important question. Are the quints virgins?

The other sisters never stood a chance. Yotsuba knew all along.

Attached: 73662644_p0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

Yes, Fuu confessed 30 chapters before the manga finishes. That really happened.

Fuu prob doesn’t see them as love interest just yet, doubt that he “respects” then rather than just appreciate their friendship

Were winning the whole thing

Nino lost her virginity in the school's bathrooms

>Fuutarou was the chessmaster all along

after Nino drugged Fuutarou the first time, my thought was "this will be a wild ride". Turn out it truly is.

Fuu-kun sure is fast.

When did this happened?

Not Miku. She's fucked old men

No, Nino has been fucked in all her holes

Fool's battle

I like your creativity, have a (you)

It is. It's amazing cause I hate tsunderes but somehow Nino was one of the first ones that won my heart

>Pretending not to recognize Nino in the bathhouse was pretty much the *only* way he could have avoided developments that he would've found problematic.
He wasn't pretending anything.
He couldn't recognize anyone at that time just like the subsequent quints game plainly showed.
He was only able to recognise Miku later, because he heeded Itsuki's advice and tried "looking at her with love". That's why there's a flashback to that scene just before he recognizes Miki in 67.
He hasn't tried that with other quints, so he wasn't able to do that.

>Pretending not to recognize Nino in the bathhouse was pretty much the *only* way he could have avoided developments that he would've found problematic.
His inner monologue makes it clear he didn't knew it was Nino until Itsuki told him

If there are any, then the shitposters will spamming those for every threads right now. Just give it up, user.

Chapter before the exam, 54, fools battle

Attached: 4F4EDA14-0BEF-4318-8D26-8E6279CA1C7B.png (1024x926, 1.13M)

In my opinion your expectations are bit too high. We get entertaining stuff with flaws but still good enough to flip out over it.
I won't be able to completely judge Negi's choices about what he reveals when, until after the story is over. I just think to myself about why you'd want to reveal something late and what would be different if you'd reveal it early. So far I'm OK with most of his choices.

Now that everyone is going out of their way to play nice the tension has really dropped. A surprising and impactful development is called for badly.

By me

Negi said he plans to finish it around early 2020. Or even earlier actually.

Nino fucks in the first date

There just aren't any.

The power of sisterhood is overwhelming.

The inner monologue threw me off to be sure.
Is there another character who would press up against him in the bath? Not to mention she wasn't disguised.... The only alternative would be Ichika *disguised* as Nino for some bizarre reason and Fuutarou would've needed godlike awareness to be considering that .

>Only Nino cared for her sisters between her and Ichika
>Says they should talk to Miku and apologize
>Ichika says nothing.

And you guys want this snake to win?

Why don't other quints get such powerful parallels, heavy symbology and narrative impact like Nino does? It's not fucking fair.

All this situation is telling me to believe some faggot named Artur who made an autistic essay, by contrast, Ninofags just need to believe in the fucking author himself. I'm tired of relying on headcanons, hand gestures and le mother's bread to defend my quint's chances.

>People considering dropping because of a bit of drama because they don't see their quint winning
Pathetic.

tsundere are great when they are done right. Which is pretty rare, though

So what’ll the last chapter be about? It’s the last chapter of the volume yeah? So we’ll need to cover both the response and presumably the stalker subplot, unless that just gets disregarded. Or maybe the stalker thing just isn’t a big deal at all.

>N-NO! NINO STILL HAS A CHANCE

Did we forget that Fuutarou was ready to reject her before she stopped him? This shit is over and done. The other sisters want to see Fuutarou with Miku and that's it, end of the drama.

Attached: 73395286_p0.jpg (948x858, 130K)

Ichika said she is the one who must apologize the most speed reader.

The meltdown will be glorious.

Attached: 1555941324192.png (977x564, 414K)

He wasn't ready for romance. He still isn't.

Miku recently got heavy symbology with her and Fuutaro under the umbrella. And this chapter got the parallel of all the quints watching her and Fuutaro through the window in the shadows.

Stalker was Maruo's agent, he saw Nino hugging Fuutarou, Maruo ships Nino to Canada and everyone must rescue her!

Post your best crack theory

Attached: 4FF7FD6E-45C3-4EAE-9194-095EE5309CC0.png (2230x1600, 2.92M)

Snek is interesting. ichika (and to a lesser extent nino (and maybe yotsuba?!!?)) has several times more adultlike complexity than the other quints

this desu

It has already started. Ninofags are unable to cope that they're creating fanfiction and an alternate storyline.

>I just think to myself about why you'd want to reveal something late and what would be different if you'd reveal it early.
Perhaps it's just me, but you'd think there'd be some more innocuous hints that people could go back and recognize properly once the bride is revealed. Instead, we get a ton of red herrings and people backtracking for all the most conspicuous shit.

>Negi had to drop Nino's popularity by doing something a little extra in this chapter just so people would say that she backstabbed Miku.

>Afterwards all the Quints make way and go full on support and want to apologize to Miku.

All hail the Queen I guess.

>Maruo ships Nino to Canada
I would love if he shipped her to my door instead.

Attached: 1553861158186.jpg (574x574, 60K)

I hope you'll remember what you wished for next week. End of the volume means cliffhanger time.

>Miku recently got heavy symbology with her and Fuutaro under the umbrella.
please, user. Those ai-ai-gasa are the symbol for childish (childhood) (first) love, now. Because only grade school children take it seriously.
Also since it's first love, it's almost never bear fruit

Despair never.

Attached: 1st and 2nd solo covers.jpg (4461x3393, 3.06M)

>cliffhanger time
Stalker is Fuutarou himself and he has split personality disorder

Attached: 1548315232601.jpg (350x389, 41K)

Not always. This is a nice place to not have a cliffhanger after... 50 again?

I cant wait till kintarou is back

Attached: 9988C374-A01E-430F-BD1C-A3AF1B0062AE.png (1009x1252, 1.28M)

Nino is not a tsundere, tsundere hide their feelings, so the exact contrary of nino. Itsuki corresponds more to the definition, but she's not one either

Retard.

Feed meee

Attached: 1557231913825.jpg (463x342, 43K)

>tsundere hide their feelings
Those are shitty tsunderes though.

>Ichika likes him because she played cards with him as a kid
>Nino likes him because he was the blonde kid from her past that made her interested in/recognise Kintarou
>Itsuki and Yotsuba would also be cases where they like him because of lolikano shit since there's not enough time to develop their feelings to be natural
Looks like Miku is the only one that actually loves him for who he is and not because of some shit in his past.

Attached: 1553184073647.jpg (2587x3684, 3.14M)

Attached: D687424C-7320-47B8-8822-A250B5F55D8C.png (1046x660, 1.12M)

Niku chapter soon

Attached: IMG_20190427_210149.jpg (1400x1400, 255K)

I fucking love Kirby, she’s so cute

Is Maeda the only semi significant non-family member to be shown at the wedding?

What will Yea Forums do when Fuutarou replies "I'm sorry Miku. I love Itsuki"?

Attached: 35318500_1864279933869451_3508109955725000704_n.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>only one that actually loves him for who he is
No, she fell in love with him because she likes bald old men.

Attached: 1553258354814.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

>animes

No, I think we see Manager-san at the wedding too.

Attached: image%3A984445.jpg (1115x1600, 368K)

>Ichika likes him because she played cards with him as a kid
That was when she was a kid.

We have Nino and Fuutarou's manager.

All endings except Yotsuba end lead to disaster, shitposting-wise.

No, there was Futarou's employer. The cook.

Dropping too many hints is dangerous and when you mix in too many red herrings for five heroines you get a convoluted mess (maybe we're there already). Carefully placing hints here and there might be too much to ask.
On the other hand it might be possible that we're just too blind, e.g. with the Itsuki/Rena reveal there were enough visual cues that anons pointed out afterwards.

I hope Takeda gets the Best Man position.

>I love you
What's this? She should have said LOVE.

Honestly, the only girl right now that has a lot, and I mean a lot of symbolism for winning is well, Nino.

Even this chapter added another reason why she's the one. I don't understand why Negi even tries to hide it anymore.

Ah you’re right, for some reason I thought he didn’t actually show up but was considered to possibly do so. Chapter 68

there are like a solid 5 of us bro

Don't forget they both told each other about their dead moms

Attached: Ueno-san-01-05.jpg (854x480, 62K)

Absolutely based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513_200138.png (537x281, 34K)

Nah, I don't think so. The tension is now completely gone and the sister war should be over. My guess is that something happens like one quint falling down Kiyomizu-dera and ending up in hospital.

Mikuchads ww@?

Fuutarou couldn't tell them apart without their accessories.
Without them they literally look identical to him.
He didn't know it was Nino.

That spic Tzeeno retweeted the leaked KRscans. At this point I refuse to believe spics are human beings.

Attached: 1548806021422.png (980x665, 637K)

unless Fuutarou keeps working under him for 5 years straight (thus maintaining their relationship), this might be a significant hint, too.

It's a shame Fujiwara won't win.

Based and Ichikapilled

No. Because this arc is absolute garbage.

We know Tunderclown.

spics are the cancerous backside to every anime community, this is known.

Fujiawara is worthless garbage like most similar characters.

Chaotic Ichika is the best

Since the stalker seems to be nothing too serious, the cliffhanger might be Rena reveal/Fuu learns the truth about lolinakano or one of the quints gets ahead by asking Fuu for a date when they're back home

here

Attached: 1553777701439.jpg (1039x1433, 308K)

There's no way any quint will get some exclusive development to themselves now.
The last chapter will be about them making up.

Fuck off gyaru bitch.

The jews fear the samurai that is why Miku will win

>in all the bride covers, they're each holding up 4 fingers on one of their hands
>Yotsuba is the 4th quint
YEP, I'm thinking she's the winner bros

Attached: Yotsuba_Nakano.png (479x659, 227K)

With Fuutarou sleeping tired even at his wedding, it's likely his job is more demanding than waiting in the cake shop. I want to believe he's now working under Papakano, with Isanari telling Papakano (calling him Sensei, not Maruo like in the hot springs) about respect by his underlings if Papakano doesn't come to the wedding.

Nino would likely work longer there, and if some user's theory is correct, reopens the Uesugi shop with the knowledge she got from the cake shop.

Go infect another manga with your wet rag attitude and inability to act, whore.

what is KO? I'm seriously asking here

Are you talking about Nino dropping out of the bowl?

He already said he completed this volume's chapters like 3-4 weeks ago.

Kanokari

Nino is the gyaru of the quints.

>Negi Haruba
>was participating in illustration of one manga
>involved in couple of oneshots
S-surely Negi knows what he's doing... Right?

No.

Ruka deserves better, fuck Kazuya and fuck kikes too.

I wonder how much of my dissatisfaction with recent chapters is because I feel like it slowly points towards my favorite quint losing, or if the chapters are just slightly bothersome on their lonesome.

Miku was my favorite quint up until about 10 chapters ago. Now, I can't stand her and wish Negi would just put her out of her misery.

I'll take Nino over being a spaghetti dropping doormat at this point. That and her insistence that she needs to change who she is in order to have Fuu love her.

>Ninofags come up with reasonable headcanon about manager
These are all just giant red herrings, right? R-right?

oh that shit

Can a harem ending still happen?

>stalker seems to be nothing too serious
Wait till he kidnaps Nino and ties her up. Then Fuutarou finds her in this state. Unable to control his sex drive he has sex with her while Nino mistakes him for a stalker.

Attached: 1556460933071.jpg (579x1000, 98K)

This was a completely Ichika-Miki drama arc.
I have no fucking idea why Negi had to shoehorn Nino into that at the last moment.

mark my words, his smile will be protected at all costs

Attached: 428--angel.png (647x611, 384K)

>slowly points towards my favorite quint losing
Must be that.

Not sure who your favorite quint is, but as a Mikufag who thought this arc was/is pointing toward Miku win, everything feels very rushed. I liked the confession and the spoilers for 85 though.

so did other quints' acquaintances (like Ichika's director, Itsuki's mentor) show up in the wedding?

You serious? She's basically the one winning right now. I'm an Eatsukifag so I can objectively see through this shit you fucks throw around and read the story with no bias since my girl is has no actual feelings of love for the MC anyway. Just pure camaraderie. I've already accepted that part a while ago.

Back to the point. Miku's confession, while good, does not bode well for her as Fuutarou's choice. If she wants to win, then she has to remove the "pity" from her character. Which is what this arc gave her. I hope this confession changes her now moving forward. Especially against Nino. This chapter again showed why she's the most suitable, plus she got another destiny foreshadowing via why she actually likes blonde boys.

Ichika is still in, but barely. If Yotsuba wants in, then she has to do something now. Because I'm pretty sure Negi is ending this by next year or even sooner.

No.
Nothing will happen with the stalker. It will either be something insignificant or will involve all of them.

Yeah maybe. I like to think that I can look at series semi-objectively, but I can’t really do that in terms of enjoyment.

brave haremfag.

no

>Anyway... I'm sorry.
>I wanted everybody to be happy... That may have led me to support the girl who's always so timid.
>Because of that, I failed to notice Ichika's true feelings.
>Forgive me.
>I keep getting apologized to.
>Even though I should be the one saying sorry the most...
YOTTSUUUUBAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_20190514_001012.jpg (882x1300, 383K)

It already happened albeit not in canon

Ichika a BEST

At least Yotsuba acknowledged what a lot of people were complaining about the whole time,

>not sorry but I want to be in the bowl, too.
I'm so disappointed.

>You serious? She's basically the one winning right now.
How is she winning after she exploded with jealousy and then cried how pathetic she is?
She hates herself for it and will bow out.
>chapter again showed why she's the most suitable, plus she got another destiny foreshadowing via why she actually likes blonde boys.
How is that any more important than others?

Don't think so. In the hall we have
>Isanari
>Raiha
>Grandma and grandpakano (father's side)
>grandma and grandpa Uesugi (both sides)
>Maeda + wife
>cake shop Manager

everything feel forced and out of place, I don't want to call it drama for the sake of drama, but it feels like that, I really don't care who wins

You are right!!

Yotsuba is meta character and Negi's self insert

Maeda could be attributed to Ichika.

To be fair, he did know about her having manicure on her feet, in which Negi put a panel of it, so he might have guessed, but wasn't sure.
I can't explain the monologue though.

I think that Negi wants to get the whole thing adapted into anime, since each season would cover 4 volumes he had to choose between ending it on 12-13 volumes or stretching it to 16 at least
It seems he chose to rush it over stretching it

All of this literally wouldn't have happened if Miku wasn't such a shit character.

What is this, the 20th GOMENASAI this arc?

5toubun is a FAMILY DRAMA. Waifu wars don't matter, family is the theme

Time to post Artur's thesis again?

I liked this part, Yotsuba realized that by helping Miku she was pretty much going against Ichika's and Nino's happiness.

Whether whatever points to her win or not doesn’t matter to me, but I feel I need to point out that I highly doubt she’s bowing out. She’s going to apologize, be forgiven, and finally everyone will compete for real, maybe.

if it is a family drama, it's a shit family drama

>objective
>spouts headcanon
There are way too many unknowns to have an objective view of the winner beyond "any girl can still win."

It's interesting that Maeda doesn't expect Fuutarou to remember who he is in spite of the fact that he's at the wedding. I guess that suggests he's there as the bride's guest?

I bet you aren't close to your siblings.

How? It's more likely he's there because he's Fuutarou's bro. Fuutarou even joked that he doesn't recognize him, like in the field trip and grouping for Kyoto

Given how everything 4tsuba touches goes to shit, she was probably doing Ichika and Nino a favor.

Don’t most weddings have the bride choose most of the invite list? It doesn’t always have to be like that, but whoever it is could easily have invited him just because she remembers that they were sorta friends in high school. Though I don’t wanna discount it as an Ichika hint particularly. Also the wife could possibly be an acquaintance, who knows.

me being or not being close to my family doesn't stop it for being shit

Attached: 1418312343615.png (374x380, 110K)

Negi wanted to reinforce the idea that Nino is just as much of a bitch as Ichika so that when they both lose it will feel like their comeuppance for both being bitches.
Notice how Ninofags stopped saying that Ichika has no chance? They are terrified knowing they will be tied to us Ichicutefags on our descent to hell.

Attached: 1557451586731.jpg (754x754, 336K)

>Ichika's and Nino's
Nah. He only comment red on Ichika.

>How is she winning after she exploded with jealousy and then cried how pathetic she is?
So you're saying when one gets jealous, teared up and said that was wrong for her, means the character automatically loses? What the fuck?

Yo you're saying characters should be one dimensional. Damn the conditioning of anime/manga tropes really got to you guys.

hey man I stopped thinking she didn’t have a chance a while ago. Mostly because I realized I was thinking that and that confidence is dangerous.

Familylet cope.

You know, I don't actually know much about weddings and less so about Japanese weddings. I haven't gotten to the point in my life where I'm getting wedding invitations every other week.

Honestly, though, trying to find parallels in the wedding is probably a futile task. There's a fair chance that all the quints contributed to planning the event, so we'll wind up with parallels for all 5 of them if we try to pick it apart too much, a la that time Fuutarou tried to figure out who got a zero on all the tests way back when (Negi paralleled us, the readers? Nani?)

I don't think even Ichika is bowing out at this point.

what? You are saying like he was her ex or something.

Fuck off, Ninofag

Attached: 1548977769801.jpg (1918x1879, 442K)

Nino win confirmed, then?

oh no, you destroyed me, how would I ever recover?

I like this theory.

>Commands the operation to cuck herself
>Gets jealous
>Realizes she was shit and a horrible sister
It's pretty funny that for "everyone to compete for real" Nino had to get 3 red flags in one chapter.
I don't see how after that last scene she'll be willing to compete after she just realized that she acted like a bitch a couple of moments earlier because of it.

Attached: 1542625008881.png (1390x1390, 1.67M)

Because she realized that she could have done exactly as Ichika did. The apology will be a feel good thing, she’s not gonna bow out unless you think the next volume or 2 is gonna be all Miku.

You don't even have to be a Ninofag to understand that Miku is one of the worst characters I've ever witnessed. Get off your high horse. Every quint is flawed but Miku is the worst offender that shouldn't be defended.

No. I'm saying that after realising she fucked up she lost that last bit of fighting spirit that made her get jealous

Generally, you'll find a number of friends from both sides (wife and husband) present unless the wife just really hates the hubby's friends--or if the wedding is just a small family affair.

When's the food chapter

Attached: 1555831815840.png (978x984, 1.35M)

>Because she realized that she could have done exactly as Ichika did.
And because she loves her sisters she will bow out, so that won't happen again.

Well it’s not that only the wife’s friends will be mostly invited, moreso that the wife reaches out further than the husband would likely think about. Of course, this is a case by case basis

Miku is going to tell her the same thing she told Ichika about being fair and how all of them should have a shot
It may end in all three agreeing to go with Fuu on a date before asking him for an answer, though I'm not sure Fuu would agree to something like that

Attached: nino_potato.jpg (400x354, 26K)

>one of the worst characters
go read more manga user, you're clearly new here

Attached: 1557609503789.png (398x582, 342K)

Probably next one. Everyone will happily make up

Make-a-wish user

They are reaching pretty hard. Negi probably just took relevant figures that he'd drawn in the backgrounds before and put them in the audience.
Nino more than likely went abroad to expand her culinary skills and open a 5 star restaurant after she marries a blonde handsome chad named Gordon Ramsey.

>Miku is going to tell her the same thing she told Ichika about being fair and how all of them should have a shot
The problem is, Nino was already fair.

Nah she loves her sisters and also Fuutaro. She’s not dropping out, she’s reconciling and will support all of her sisters’ feelings while competing earnestly, because that’s a lot more expected. I’d you think Ichika is dropping out as well? The three heart cards in the chapter obviously show where the story is going, at least short term.

Now

Attached: C_G85.jpg (1052x680, 195K)

Nice Komi reference.

>antininofags still wishing Nino would drop out of the race
Is this fear of the winner?

She has a shallow connection to Fuutarou though and only liked him because of the blonde kid from her childhood EXACTLY the same as Ichika's love for Fuutarou. Their feelings aren't genuine.

I didn't come to believe Nino was the bride because I liked her. She was solidly in the middle of the pack for me after 71.

But about 10 chapters ago, I started thinking about who the bride really could be, and piecing the hints together that I knew, I realized Nino was the one that made the most sense. That was before I knew about almost any parallels except for the bell jingling in 60.

I also deduced that Negi was interested in showing us what was necessary to understanding the conclusion instead of focusing on supposedly unnecessary SoL stuff (which I don't agree with, but I figured out his logic), and I did so before that interview was published. It was the only reason he'd structure a story like this.

I think we're far enough along, and have been for a while, to start thinking about how to piece the clues together. A big plot twist could come, but I can't see how it fundamentally changes things at this point.

>fuutarou's face in panel 3

She still tried fighting and realized it made her a horrible person.
>Nino more than likely went abroad to expand her culinary skills and open a 5 star restaurant after she marries a blonde handsome chad named Gordon Ramsey.

Attached: wildanddreamy.png (419x779, 272K)

Despairchads win again baby!

Stop, stop, she's already dead!

Yotsuba looked really mature and calm here. I hope we can see more of this Yotsuba.

Congrats, you're now part of a conversation between one or two baiters.

>antininofags still going muh superficial love

the point is the manager knows both Fuutarou and Nino, thus more likely be invited to the wedding.
Meanwhile other significant acquaintances for the the other quints are nowhere to be found.

I didn't come to believe Yotsuba was the bride because I liked her. She was solidly in the middle of the pack for me after 71.

But about 10 chapters ago, I started thinking about who the bride really could be, and piecing the hints together that I knew, I realized Yotsuba was the one that made the most sense. That was before I knew about almost any parallels except for the "always cheerful" in 17.

I also deduced that Negi was interested in showing us what was necessary to understanding the conclusion instead of focusing on supposedly unnecessary SoL stuff (which I don't agree with, but I figured out his logic), and I did so before that interview was published. It was the only reason he'd structure a story like this.

I think we're far enough along, and have been for a while, to start thinking about how to piece the clues together. A big plot twist could come, but I can't see how it fundamentally changes things at this point.

Miku confirmed to loss against main girl aka Nino

Attached: 1556217939582.jpg (1656x2208, 916K)

>She’s not dropping out, she’s reconciling and will support all of her sisters’ feelings while competing earnestly
She was already doing that and took a heavy blow.
Stop projecting. Trying to drag others down with you is unsightly

Based!

ah shit. I'll go kill myself now

Attached: booklet_07.jpg (709x707, 572K)

Holy shit. Are you saying that when people know they fucked up and decide to apologize for it rendering their fighting spirit low at that moment, means that they automatically lose forever?

The fucking fuck? Are you a moron?

So we can relate this to sports right? Team 1 wins a very crucial game which leads to very bad loss for the Team 2. Team 2's fighting spirit dissolves. Does that mean Team 2 can't muster that fighting spirit anymore to have a go next time game happens? Hell no right? That loss just taught them to respect the opponent and for sure the next time they face, Team 2 will want to be stronger than before.

This is the same shit you stupid moronic imbecil. Nino got jealous. Then she hugged Fuutarou while saying "I won't let you go", and accidentally got Miku wet in the pond. She then continuous to help Miku JUST AS WHAT SHE WAS DOING a couple of chapters ago. She then talks with Ichika and says they should apologize to Miku. Where the fuck did you see her fighting spirit go kaput you stupid fuck?

Holy shit morons here and there. Utter fucking imbecils. This is why authors have to spoonfeed their story. Just so they can cater to single digit IQ people like you.

This is speedreading at its finest. Nino fell for Fuutarou because she saw the lengths he was willing to go to in order to reach her, including risking his own life to save hers and standing up to her dad. She also remembers how he said it was more important for the quints to be together than for them or pass the exams.

Among other things, but I don't feel like writing a long post about it.

So now that Nino cemented her win this has become a bore

too soon, user.

You really need to stop replying to morons. Look at them. Even speedreading can't help their brains.

Rental Girlfriend

We know Yotsuba.

>Don t forget ch74
Fuutarou's reaction with "no way fag" to Ichika when she says about imitated Nino
>His inner monologue makes it clear he didn't knew it was Nino until Itsuki told him
His monologue was ambiguous like fuck
He clearly had doubts about her because he noticed her varnish which is confirmed by Fuutarou ch67

I didn't come to believe Yotsuba was not the bride because I hated her. She was solidly in the middle of the pack for me after 71.

But about 10 chapters ago, I started thinking about who the bride really could be, and piecing the hints together that I knew, I realized Yotsuba was the one that made the least sense. That was before I knew about almost any parallels except for the "there's no way that'd happen" in 72.

Nino will kill herself when Fuutarou returns Miku's confession

>First girl flag
Except she doesnt even have the first girl flag. The first girl is the first girl to interact with the MC regardless of chronology. The bride is the first girl.

Break Blade got continued. Read that.

Attached: 1544554131645.jpg (1024x658, 123K)

>The other sisters want to see Fuutarou with Miku and that's it, end of the drama.
But fufu want his wife Nino

How is it bait? Do you guys just not like anything that goes against your favorite? Grow up

This arc will end after the trip with Yotsuba in her depression park and Fuutarou declaring he'll make her happy
mark my words

Attached: 428angel.png (1066x1298, 2.98M)

Your bad comparison aside
>She then continuous to help Miku JUST AS WHAT SHE WAS DOING a couple of chapters ago
She wasn't. She wasn't directly pushing Miku into Fuutarou's arms and fucking herself over in the process. She only encouraged her.
>Where the fuck did you see her fighting spirit go kaput
When she realize ber fighting spirit caused her to be a bitch to her sister and went back to cucking herself.

Never reply to me.

Attached: 1549342767172.jpg (1354x738, 219K)

I didn't come to believe Takeda was a chad because I liked him. He was solidly in the middle of the pack for me after 71.

But about 10 chapters ago, I started thinking about who the Chad really could be, and piecing the hints together that I knew, I realized Takeda was the one that made the most sense. That was before I knew about almost any parallels except for the "I have a dream" scene in 76.

I also deduced that Negi was interested in showing us what was necessary to understanding the manliness instead of focusing on supposedly unnecessary gay shit (which I don't agree with, but I figured out his logic), and I did so before that interview was published. It was the only reason he'd structure a story like this.

I think we're far enough along, and have been for a while, to start thinking about how he's going to win the Mikubowl. A big plot twist could come, but I can't see how it fundamentally changes things at this point.

>Not Miku manager
>Not Ichika boss
>Not Itsuki sensei
>Not Yotsuba club

But Nino boss

Being moody and despressed seems to work, all quints should do it

>us Ichicutefags on our descent to hell.
Sorry but Ichika is winning.

we know Yotsuba

is this from the cringe 50 page whitepaper?

Producer-san please.

Fuutarou Carlsen.

After thinking about it for a while, the only real problem I have with the developments since Scrambled Eggs is that Miku got assisted so much. If Nino consoled Miku and then Ichika only swapped places with her, and Miku decided she was going to power through a day with Fuutarou without making excuses, her confession would have felt so much better. She'd have still been helped by her sisters but not hard carried.
Ichika going snake and then trying to redeem herself, Nino consoling her sister but also confronting her own jealousy, Miku regressing after encountering problems, and Yotsuba and Itsuki being a secondary party to the war all make SOME sense and had groundwork laid out. It's just Miku not doing enough on her own.

This whole arc is a shitshow, and Miku is done.

Reminder that Ichika went on a rampage because of Yotsuba in the first place!

Nobody knows about Yotsuba though.

A manga about prostitutes, literally

Hope will never fade from my heart, Yotsuba is too good for this world and she deserves a happy end

Attached: 1557659734288.jpg (502x374, 181K)

Yotsuba deserves the rope

this is why Miku won't be the winner, user.
she is just a cannon fold.. oops fodder for her sisters.

He connected the dots later and remembered the quint had manicure, and now he knows that's Nino. It's not a hard conclusion to reach.

this page from the first chapters sums it up

Attached: literal cuck.png (1126x1600, 1.99M)

O MY BRIDES JEALOUSY

Attached: NinoArt118.png (627x886, 192K)

So was 10toubun worth it in the end?

Left slut
Right goddess

Fucking snek, now acting as Yotsuba.

Ecchi harem trash. Last I checked somehow there is ongoing Indonesian translation, but not English

Yotsuba deserves the hope

>Nothing will happen with the stalker. It will either be something insignificant or will involve all of them.
That's why Negi put the stalker for the last chapter of this arc?

Ninofags before this chapter
>haha Ichika doesn't have a chance now that Negi has made her out to be a bitch
Ninofags this chapter after the same thing happens to Nino
>its obviously between Ichika and Nino guys
The backtracking is pathetic.

Attached: 1557618891607.jpg (1912x2746, 1.14M)

I didn't come to the conclusion that Yea Forums was full of brainlets because I hated the place. I figured their intelligence was solidly middle of the pack before posting here.

Then I saw threads like the ones for Gotoubun.

No. It's still just Nino. Ichika was never endgame from the start if you bothered reading more than 9 manga.

Jiiiii

Attached: D6Qr8kHWsAIzvxc.jpeg.jpg (798x738, 188K)

Ichika is still done. Nino's going to be the bride because we can read the manga and not be a brainlet about it.

just remember that they aren’t a hivemind, there were definitely at least a couple who weren’t convinced of Ichika being out.

>Notice how Ninofags stopped saying that Ichika has no chance
*AHEM*
Ishitka has no fucking chances

Attached: 1556904520572.png (585x585, 165K)

My manga experience tells me that Ichika will win user.

I know that this is the bait but what bad things Nino actually did this chapter? Just curious because I did not read it yet.

Attached: 1557617183590.jpg (930x571, 97K)

Attached: nino_stare_3.png (1353x535, 388K)

She has no chance anymore. She just looks slightly better as a person now and is slightly more palatable as an asspull.

Nino a shit

H-manga experience doesn't usually apply to serialized manga. Because Onee-sans only win there.

*best

Nino going going there and spearheading the operation "let's cuck ourselves" shouldn't have ever happened.
Her sudden jealousy was shoehorned in to make her relate to Ichika and immediately dropped a couple of pages later to make it seem like she was a central part of this Ichika-Miku drama with a last second asspull.

>H-manga
Not matter who is going to be the winner, I will be extremely disappointed if this manga does not end with nakadashi and pregnancy.

Ichika with the Tiger Woods comeback

BASED

She's beauty and she's grace.

Pedicure, user. Pedicure.

Attached: 1548338010418.png (171x296, 58K)

She hugged her man in the middle of Miku's "date" with Fuutarou after basically promising to support the two of them for that one occasion only. She let her jealousy get in the way.

I don't think she has anything to apologize for, unless she wants to apologize for trying to support Miku when she knew she couldn't do it.

She was doing main girl things since she's the real main girl in this series.

every chapter is Nino chapter
every arc is a Nino arc

It will be some dumb shit to show that quints have made up.
For sure it won't be something centered only on one of them

Negi did say Ichika always liked niggers.

>Negi: I finished this week chapter before working on last week chapter

Attached: 1557752541228.jpg (69x550, 6K)

Funny how most Ninofags are chink-tier cringe now

Nino a
S.aint
H.ard-working
I.ncomparable
T.he best

Hack.
Poor Miku

There

>Miku's confession is less important than quints making up
Is this winning?

If this is true then it is funny because Miku's confession was basically done as an afterthought

so Nino hugging Fuutarou from behind is that important, huh?

Not even trying to troll here, but this arc really does feel like Negi's giving something sweet to Miku and her fans before she loses. This confession and everything around it with the girls and everything else bending over backwards for her has loser written all over it. Miku hasn't really changed anything except for finally being able to spit the words out after almost screwing it up again. Nothing's changed with Fuutarou.

every chapter is Nino chapter

You know who the fucking winner is, stop pretending anyone else even has a chance

She won her shitty character "I'm a stronger person now" development every single one of her clones go through, how thrilling.
Man, you really can't write this character differently at all, can you? So limited.

>Nino's hug was more important than Miku's confession
>22
OH NO NONONONO WHAT ABOUT MAKE A WISH

Imagine those things on your back

Attached: IMG_20190513_140225.jpg (1448x2048, 296K)

Twice.

So he can take the photo of all of them together to add it to their album

Yukata or towel tits, who wins?

Those things were supposed to be only 88cm.

Attached: 1557305048924.jpg (940x1219, 97K)

Does Act-Age count?

Attached: big_nino.jpg (3112x4096, 2.73M)

>Towel
Oh, right. That makes it thrice.
Towel, bike and Yukata

I have a feeling Negi hates Miku

too gay.

They grew, like their height.

Nino was truly a mistake

*miracle

Just look at her street urchin oneshot character design

*blessing

no, he loves the quints equally!

Attached: equally.jpg (1365x667, 335K)

No shit. All of the quints helping Miku would be a huge pain to write if he did the Miku chapter first since he had to know what he wanted the others to do before he could plan how the date would play out or else he would have to fill in the gaps.

>this is my husband Fuutarou-san
>this marriage wouldn't be possible without you, sisters!

Don't call Nino's bountiful bosom 'those things"

Attached: IMG_20190505_135032.jpg (783x994, 110K)

Yeah I sorta got that from this as well.

I want to believe Ninofags are just memeing and shit, but it really looks like that there aren't any Mikufags left in these threads. Negi really assassinated her character beyond repair.

>She has a shallow connection to Fuutarou thoug
Literally not-canon, check the extras.

*godsend

"Thank you Nino, the wedding cake you made was delicious!"

There are, but it seems as if even many of them aren’t quite happy how the past couple of chapters went.

H

I think her and Itsuki are the only ones who specifically mention Fuutarou in their extras tidbits.

If that's the case, all the sisters are out of the bowl because this arc was to make thr realize that.
Congratulations, you've played yourself.

>2 hours with no reply
Save me from believing them aaaaaaa

It always boils down to those two one way or another. Though I have no idea what Negi wants to do with Itsuki that was practically ignored after the initial volumes.

There's like maybe one or two here. Some have converted into other quintfags. Can't blame them cause there's like nothing interesting about her.

>She wasn't. She wasn't directly pushing Miku into Fuutarou's arms and fucking herself over in the process. She only encouraged her.
No shit. I didn't say she helped by pushing Miku by pushing Fuutarou to her you fucking brainlet. I said after that fuck up, she continued to support Miku.

>When she realize ber fighting spirit caused her to be a bitch to her sister and went back to cucking herself.

Oh my god what they say is actually true. You really can't teach a moron anything.

The only time I felt I liked this type of MC in any manga/anime series, this chapter made me a Yotsubafag without a doubt too

I think that he regrets now that he made 5 sisters instead of 4

>2 weeks nonstop generals
>2 years of shitposting
do you really think those hints will just miraculously show up?
this is not a mystery like umineko

See
Her autism prevented Miku from peaking early, but once that's done there's really not much to look forward to besides being more aggressive? Don't you have at least 2 girls that are like that?

Attached: smug_miku_colored.png (900x521, 573K)

Didn't you try this falseflag before?

>Don't you have at least 2 girls that are like that?
I want to see aggressive Yotsuba who will subdue Uesugi by force.

Attached: 1557580223711.jpg (2150x3035, 1.18M)

Now that the special needs sideshow is over, can we fuck off from Kyoto back to normal life?

Attached: NinoArt239.jpg (1539x2427, 1.45M)

How does Yea Forums come to the conclusion that making a parallel chapter of a chapter makes it more important than the chapter from which the event arose?

Mikuchad reporting in, Ninogs don't scare me.

S-sugoi

What was Itsuki's extra mentioning F?

The fact that Miku's support has dried up here, even though she still has some supporters, tells me a lot about the response to this arc. Not sure what it looks like in Japan, but I'm sure many of them are also frustrated.

Attached: Bump Limit.png (715x402, 392K)

Her ahoge making him blind. Don't know what volume.

First after bump limit

I mean, what were people expecting? What sort of Miku confession did people have in their heads given all the run-up to this arc?

There are mikufags here, it's just that the support of mainly Nino is overwhelmingly in the majority on this board.

Normal life. Filled with drama!
NO SOL FOR YOU

Attached: 1543680749541.png (772x720, 1.14M)

The only conclusion I made was that Negi is a hack and makes shit up as he goes

Based desu desu!

Dumber than quints.

Same as user 188179126 our love is strong and even if she doesn't win she won by being in the manga (at least for us i think).

Maybe just one where she doesn't need the whole universe to carry her

What's funny is that Ichikabros remained strong even during her worst moments. Ichicute is now even bester than before

Attached: 1555302521867.png (522x720, 475K)

>majority
Some fags who spend their entire day here autistically spamming isn't the majority.

I would say that besides aggressive, Miku voiced that she wants the know more about Fuuts, and the opposite as well. Now that she is free to converse with him without her feelings in the way, I'm curious what's next for her. Maybe throwing away the headphones already?

One where she finally stood up for herself. I think some were thinking it might head that way after Nino peptalked her. Instead, she only confessed after people forcefully made her go on a date, and then even brought back the bread instead of her just nutting up and confessing without a need for a trigger.

still a liar and netori addict.

Reminder that Nino could beat the fuck out of any Yea Forumsnon currently extant

Attached: 1548147779023.png (749x2031, 1.3M)

Is this the chapter where Negi's hackery finally peaks?

Don't think Ninofags are a majority, but Nino is probably one of the more popular quints here.

why is she so fucking hot?

Attached: 1432098565989.png (252x310, 58K)

she cant beat fuu's cock

Attached: nino_cock.png (1070x1600, 796K)

>Jojo posing in the bath
This girl is something else.

I'm faily confident that I can take most girls desu

Only if your a turbo manlet.

No one likes the middle child

Don't give me that shit. You guys have all the post counts and time to post all you want about your quints. No other quintfags like Ninofags should prevent you fags from posting who you like. If they're being obnoxious then stop being whiny children about it and keep posting. If you can't handle it then maybe these threads aren't for you.

>You really can't teach a moron anything.
Apparently, seeing as you can't read.
>I didn't say she helped by pushing Miku by pushing Fuutarou to her you fucking brainlet. I said after that fuck up, she continued to support Miku
Because I said it. She wasn't fucking herself over in chapter 82.
In this chapter she realized she acted horrible, called herself pathetic and proceeded to push Miki into Fuutarou's arms

Much as she tries to deny it.

Attached: 1534784511168.jpg (753x657, 298K)

>bully victims
>speaking up

Attached: 1549382106154.png (714x453, 304K)

Watch as we'll get a chapter in the cake shop.
It's been 15 chapters. Negi can throw Nino a bone

>In this chapter she realized she acted horrible, called herself pathetic and proceeded to push Miki into Fuutarou's arms
>comprehension
I don't know who's speedreading who. I'm too lazy to read the chain.

Attached: nino_cock_3.png (922x484, 254K)

She's a goddess

Attached: 1553168661970.jpg (1000x1415, 1.09M)

This arc just made it obvious that Nino will bake the cake for the bride, and she isn't going to be the bride

We will be rewarded

Attached: 1406216938822.png (2500x2641, 636K)

W-what spot did it hit?

Attached: Nino137.png (202x262, 36K)

Nino is the bride, though.

But I want to bake cakes.

Attached: 1532572277276.png (693x495, 351K)

Lewd! Cute! Mature! Goddess! Ichika!

Listen, I will admit that you Ninofags are obnoxious but it really hasn't been THAT bad as it was back then. The image spam hasn't been happening very often as it used to. Lately, I've been slowly seeing other quints posted and actual discussion as well. It gets bad here but it's also up to the other side to decide the quality of these threads as well.

When she is not covered with fluids Ichika is walking sex

Attached: 1556393155273.jpg (1500x1468, 293K)

Because only Nino and Ichika have characters enough worth discussing, rest don't get screentime or are Miku, who can be summed up in 3 words.

ichika is gravure idol now?

No, she's only for Fuutarou

Attached: 1551749937319.jpg (1051x1483, 1005K)

A CUTE

>Miku voiced that she wants the know more about Fuuts, and the opposite as well. Now that she is free to converse with him without her feelings in the way, I'm curious what's next for her.
Just like how he did with Nino: put her in the fridge and make interact once in never while he works on the underdeveloped ones.

This lolicon is not interested in rude chests. Maruo better start removing those lumps if they want to win.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D55j_l3UIAMf.jpg (1228x2048, 215K)

Attached: kids.png (1460x1650, 700K)

Feel free to discuss your favorite quint. Just don't pull things out of your ass like that artur guy.

Nino wins if this post ends in any of these digits:

Attached: 1551250415990.jpg (635x567, 245K)

her next job will involve sex and stuff, calling it.

>224
4 = 4
2+2 = 4

Yotsuba winning this

KinoKari

The irony of the bake the cake meme is that Onodera didn't want to have her bakery until later in the series, when Haku motivates her.

>who can be summed up in 3 words
Nino Miku chuuchuu

So you're saying that Onodera only want to bake cake because of the MC? Strangely similar to one of the quints.

You just killed the Mikufag.

You do have a point there.

He's the one that made that Miku essay, theory, whatever it was, right? Sorry, I don't really pay attention to the notable people like I do with the story

We did it, Ninobros!

She’s beautiful, blessed pic

So when is the Ninofag essay coming out?

Sorry. Was busy fapping to my Nino folder. It's now at around 1700 pages and will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

It's already out with 85 chapters/~1700 pages.

Here it is:
mangadex.org/title/20679/5toubun-no-hanayome
Feel free to read it if you have the time

av actress

Attached: 1550873662350.png (893x1263, 1.19M)

Eh. I don't have time for that shit, just read the manga.

I can't wait for 「King Roseate」

>Has to post fanart because manga Ichika looks like a man

What will happen in the next chapter

A. Timeskip
B. Timeskip
C. Timeskip to three years later
D. Fuu notices that the universe had bent its ass for miku

yup. We do have proper discussion here (not this hour, though). But some Mikufag (I'm suspicious that they are artur himself) only make arguments using their headcanon, which is really annoying.

At least these threads feel more bearable after Ichikafags know that their girl is still on the race

I don't have a essay but I made a song for Nino I hope she likes it.

No, they fuck each other all the time.

Timeskip to 5 seconds in the future

Dick virgins you idiot , not virgin virgins

>>Gets jealous

Nino loves Fuutarou so of course she has the right to be jealous
>>Realizes she was shit and a horrible sister
It's more like Nino said that to relieve Ichika because Ichika was too guilt and sad about Miku

Does this mean Miku is very very heavy?

It’s the same sad thing in every manga with a bowl.

Damn, fuu really has a split personality

i mean she is the fattest of the quints since she doesn't excersice

There are no native English speaking Ninofags so they can't write one.

Itsuki please.

You lazy bum, just do it like they do. Take a bottle of booze, squint your eyes, read the manga and then barf your parlalles right here.

Attached: 1549981647051.gif (701x720, 288K)

>Ninogays

Attached: 1548374890435.jpg (1924x2355, 456K)

Unironically this.

>Yotsuba realizing she can't bring happiness to all is just a sideshow
Can you please throw Yotsuba an arc, Negi?

Sure, mate.

Yotsuba mating presses her sisters with her big fat futa cock

NO YOU GET 123 AND YOU LIKE 123 FUCK 4 IS DEATH

This. It's kinda ironic that they mock "Mikuspics" when the largest quantity of ESL posts comes from Ninofags.

Tamako >>>>>> Ichika

>self awareness
>Ninofags
Choose one and only one.

Why do spics and pinoys fight each other? You're all the same shit, like Indians and niggers.

>everyone is a ninofag

>el goblino/Aussie/leaf/whatever insulting anyone based on race

Attached: 1535580769415.png (1426x782, 1.18M)

>he doesn't know
Also, dangerous argument, because Ichika and Itsuki are in this same situation.