youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk
youtube.com/watch?v=HEdg4glpCkg
imgur.com/r/NanatsunoTaizai/mCJpw9H
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzgsP7FDaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RUSED

Attached: vrRRvGV.jpg (874x1300, 399K)

Is it worth reading?

To be continued in chapter 311 / It isn't over yet.

Attached: e3EYtDc.jpg (857x1300, 309K)

good riddance

Attached: KarenWave.gif (100x100, 27K)

RUSED

I fucking hate this retarded low IQ hack author
The series is shit, the arc is shit, all of it is shit that kept getting shittier. Just fucking end it now while it still has some dignity left instead of trying to extend it with more bullshit because you think the shock value might interest some mongoloid.

NAKABAAAAAA

>another shit arc is starting instead of ending the manga

hahahhahaha fucking trash bye retards

Pic 1
Farewell… I will never look back again.
This is my resolution.

Everything until now was what I decided. I regret nothing.
That's why I got to walk forward with Meliodas.

Pic 2:
Laters, everyone!!

Pic 4:
Elizabeeeeeeeeth!!
Center text: The curse is still going on.
Margin text: The moment they start travelling, a tragedy befalls his lover. A three-thousand-year spell does not simply let them go.
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 311 / It isn't over yet.

Attached: k9cbPY0.jpg (891x1300, 290K)

This seems almost like a joke.

WHAT THE FUCK NAKABA!!!!

What a fucking trainwreck.
This is reaching beyond Kubo

It's a good troll, but it seems the series will have an even worse ending in the future. Kinda sad.

miss me yet

Attached: Kubased.jpg (365x500, 29K)

Lol what?

Attached: 0C1961DE-069A-47FD-B8D4-ADE3A7D06C88.jpg (392x339, 17K)

Remember the times of comfy adventures of the first arc?

Attached: 1544609952592.gif (500x500, 170K)

>he thought the manga would end when anime season 3 is coming

Attached: 1490301305434.png (545x662, 239K)

I just want proper final battle.
Even Hendrickson felt more like a final boss than DK.

Loooooool
Good job Nakaba. I fell for that one.

ITT: We thank Rock-kun for saving this manga

Attached: Rock-kun.jpg (1200x732, 376K)

holy fucking based

Ah shit, here we go again

Attached: 1_myuxZpQBZn-8wZItyltFPQ.jpg (870x870, 199K)

holy keks, the madman did it

Attached: 1557577618800.png (512x474, 168K)

Ehhhhhh what?
Where did that rock come from?

Guess he's filling up 2 more volumes to reach 40 volumes in total. Get ready for 19 more chapters.

That was literally slapstick humor. And Yeah the DK battle was so lame, how can someone write something so bad. Mels final attack was just throwing black ink.

Did she die? That'd be a pretty troll move from the author.

Remember when you thought he was going to be important? Good times.

Attached: Arthur_piercing_his_heart_with_Excalibur.png (1756x1300, 643K)

So is Arthur really fucking dead?

KUBOOOOOOOO

Going for that Prison school end.

The curse teleported it there to take out Elizabeth.

>No worries I undid the curse
>Curse still kicks in
Holy fuck what the hell, Mel can't catch a break.

>Rock falls everyone dies

So 20 year timeskip to the next incarnation of Elizabeth I guess?

If this means we get a seven deadly sins combo this time, I'm ok with it

Thanks Rock-kun

Based mom not letting her daughter fuck demons.

Attached: Supreme_Deity_full_appearance.png (851x1296, 354K)

No, you still belong in a garbage can.

Pls no, I wanted an Arthur manga. I don't want it to get hijacked by Mel once again trying to save Liz.

PANTHEON MIXERS BTFO
TRAD GODDESSES > DEGENERATES

Yep. It's the curse kicking in.

Attached: eternal reincarnation.png (1062x1006, 549K)

If you want Escanor's corpse to be a sin, sure.

I hope that we get a more entertaining Elizabeth this time

I still don´t understand how he stabbed himself with a word that long.

Also RIP, I almost forgot that the final battle took place in Camelot.

What if it's Zel that threw the rock?

Mel can't catch a break. This would make for a great ending, if it wasn't for the inevitable hundred more chapters we're going to get instead.

Then whey do you keep reading and coming to the threads my dear lord Satan-sama?

>A fucking rock
This is just hilarious. She's a powerful angel and what does her in is a rock. Why can't Diane's rocks be this good?

Attached: 1498947074937.gif (600x338, 1.54M)

What the fuck would they even do now? Fighting the big titties goddess?

Don't mind me, just dabbing on flying types

Attached: 300px-Stealth_Rock_VII.png (300x180, 87K)

You know what would be hilarious? If they go through an entire arc to fix things only for it to turn out that there was no curse left nor any assassin, just the bad luck of a large rock landing right there.

I hope her new hairstyle will be cute. The current one is garbage.

Attached: 3642601e6275b2a0c064c8afab62fb15.jpg (894x1300, 274K)

and here I thought Diane got over her jealousy a while ago

tfw no jungle fuckbunny elizabethfu

I've heard the manga's last arc is a shitfest. Will season 3 get to touch it? Season 2 already felt shitty enough at points.

Almost makes up for this shitty arc

O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

It's just so anticlimactic after they finally finish dealing with Estarossa who was the most interesting part of the manga. The final boss didn't even feel like a final boss compared to Mael going berserk.

Suzuki's comment in the 24th issue:
もう少しお付き合いください
By adapting, "the series will continue a little longer".

What a madman

it is like johnny joestar

Attached: Death_of_Johnny.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Timeskip with the other sins children and Arthur fighting angels to finally break the curse

tfw no gruglizabeth

Please no, a manga that starts off with the endgame beings so blatantly clear will be boring.

Probably now that Meliodas is the Demon King he will start a new war to kill the Supreme Diety and break the curse for real.
This will be the real Holy War that Bartra saw at the beginning of the manga.

>a lackluster final fight that doesn't even involve most of the Sins
>epilogue chapters that address nothing
>one of the major villains just missing
>fanbase is pissed
>final chapter, series about to end
>actual final villains kills the main heroine
This has got to be one of the most ballsy moves I've ever seen in big manga series. The execution could have been a bit better but the concept alone is KINO.

*record scratch*
"Yep that’s me"

That can't happen. Remember that most of the cast are not humans. Diane was a toddler for hundreds of years but Elizabeth will be the same age again in like 15 years. The children and Arthur are being saved for the actual sequel about Arthur, which will likely take place hundreds of years after this series. The important thing now is to wrap up the plot points focused on the Sins so that they can be kept out of the spotlight in the future.

What if Mel really did break the curse and she doesn't reincarnate with memories?

I can't believe Elizabeth got isekai'd.

could nakaba be actually based?

>Mel broke the curse
>she died for real this time
NAKABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Ban's ST
>Merlin's ST's power
>Escanor's real magic
>Mael's equivalent to The One
>Mel's real magic
This time we'll get an actual final battle. My interest in this series waned during the DK fight but now I'm actually pretty excited again.

"You know what? Maybe the real seven deadly sins are the friends we met along the way."

They can't timeskip too hard or Escanor will just disappear from the story completely unless he becomes an immortal wizard

Why were so many people saying it was ending when Merlin and Esca didn't even get their Gaiden?

It's possible that Mel broke it so she won't get killed in future reincarnations but because the 3 day limit was already triggered, she died again here. But the problem is those future reincarnations will never get their past life memories.

And Ban's sacred treasure....I'm sure that at this point it'll end up like some bankais and never revealed.

Beyond kubo?

Attached: 007 - 04-05.png (1775x1300, 146K)

I think not.

Attached: 008 - 06-07.png (1780x1300, 139K)

Because we were getting close to the 1 year mark that Nakaba mentioned last year and also because the curses were removed and the epilogue chapters started. Those gaidens could have been saved for the sequel since Merlin is relevant there as well and the Arthur stories actually feature 2 Escanors so adding him in would have been pretty easy too.

Whatever happened to that woman Escanor met as a child?

Thing is, if it's the supreme deity then she'd have to make a bunch of new archangels since they're all dead save for one and they already approved of Elizabeth's decisions. Whatever happened to the giant horn beneath Liones?

She was a goddess originally, but after dying and being cursed she turned into a human and kept reincarnating as a human. I think she's probably just going to reincarnate as a goddess now that the curse is gone, possibly the same age as she was when she was cursed. The SD might try to possess her or something in the meantime though.

>everyone looks up
>Zeldris and his vampire waifu in the sky dabbing

Everything went exactly as planned

She never recovered Mael's blessing. What makes you think she can recover the other two?

>Escanor
>getting any more character/plot development, ever
Enjoy your wimp bartender whose powers went back to their rightful owner who isn't as good at using them

lmao he doesn't even look that angry, it's like he got told to act that way

He's too busy being surprised. Might have some hope of her not really being dead yet since she is an extremely powerful goddess and it's just a rock.

>Whatever happened to the giant horn beneath Liones?
I think Seisen no Shirushi is canon, and there Meliodas finds it and destroys it.

I unironically miss the weekly doses of bullshit from him. Fuck.

The archangels are too weak at this point. The only thing that could work as an ally for her would be another Sinner or "the original goddess" or maybe something like Elizabeth's father. Chances are she'll just fight the Sins by herself though.

Arthur will finally be the villain so we can have Gawain vs Escanor

It's not canon. But some bits fit into canon.

Mel would be an overprotective husband when you think about it. Anytime Elizabeth is hurt a bit he'd get flashbacks of that time she died from some infection or that time she accidentally chocked on some food and died.

Man I can't believe that, for a while, somewhere in the early-middle, I thought that Nakaba wasn't shit. Like I stumbled through the early chapters and thought "Wow, what a great, fun author, this is going to be a joy to read, and definitely won't become a mindless drudging slog that makes me continually question why I waste 5 minutes every week on it". I can't even imagine what I was thinking back then. Like it was another person reading this, not me.

Yeah the first saga was the best part. It dropped in quality once Hendry was defeated.

This was kino tho

Yeah the horn is destroyed. It was most likely the SD inside the horn too (or maybe the horn was connected to the goddess realm) since it had a female voice and talked to Mel about continuing their battle and we now know that there are no female goddesses strong enough to fight 10C Mel other than the SD.

I get the feeling we're heading into a "the adventure continues" ending.

But...but...
No one likes Arthur.
He's a faggot shounen kid lead with generic shounen middle aged woman voice and overly done retarded hair and costume.

Just make Escanor the lead in a new series.

I lulz'd
Rightful tripples
You deserve it.

I know.
What a fucking waste.
Wanted Mael to die or become human and for Escanor to regain his power or reveal that the only thing Maels blessing did was allow him to gather enough mana or to use his true power.

Cope Sunfag

Someone make a truck edit.

Escanor was ready to sacrifice himself even in wimp for. How easy/perfect would it have been storywise to just have Mael say "You are far more deserving of this power than I ever was!"

the series isn't over yet, can still happen.

So did they just lie that it was ending to generate hype because no one gave a shit anymore?

Or did they realize that the DK battle was so underwhelming his editors pressured him to end it better?

Kek, sorry for ever doubting you Nakaba-sama

It was clearly planned. Too many loose ends.

Goddess Queen didn't even have a SINGLE line.

Attached: soiheardyouwantedagoodending.png (457x300, 42K)

There won't be a timeskip until Mel and Eli are confimed to make Tristan.

He got used to.

>He's a faggot shounen kid lead
Who isn't.
>with generic shounen middle aged woman voice
Anime is irrelevant.
>and overly done retarded hair and costume.
Now this is just a weird thing to be triggered with. Arthur has pretty simple hair with one big forelock.

>No lines
She didn't really have a face either...

>He's a faggot shounen kid lead with generic shounen middle aged woman voice and overly done retarded hair and costume.
Wow you decribed Goku, most popular manga hero

Next chapter title "It's not over yet". Gotta admit, I didn't expect that. Hilarious turn of events and so much for the curse getting dispelled. Maybe the SD went "ok, fuck this, I'll throw the rock down myself then." Either way, I'm curious where Suzuki will take it from here.

She had divine boobs that even Nerobasta couldn't match.

It's not a surprise to anyone who read Kongo Bancho, but the balls on this lad are one of a kind.

please, nothing can match Nerobasta's boobs.

Attached: nero2.jpg (993x1200, 1.2M)

>Ban carrying around a coffin with Escanor's corpse
>Every day at noon, the corpse becomes a buff zombie to wreck shit up
I'd read it, tbqh

The fuck, it's like that one scene from that Qualidea Code show.

A FUCKING ROCK

Attached: 1453495077968.png (640x480, 277K)

Whoever said those were the real archangels?

"Rock on, girl" or rather "Rock on girl".

Attached: 1444216927684.jpg (350x350, 11K)

I still don't get why she got popular in these threads, but not with JPN fetishists.

Japs can have some hardcore shit taste at times.

Attached: 27.jpg (2048x1476, 532K)

W-welp. I was asking myself these last weeks why the author forgot about the giant goddess angel who cursed Elizabeth. This chapter gave me the answer

Nakaba trolled us

Demon Clan had Chandler and Cusack in reserve, I'm sure SD can pull some super-goddesses from her cleavage.

Attached: the rock.jpg (592x475, 30K)

>No one likes Arthur.
It's not fair to judge him this early considering he hasn't had much character development so far. It's king fucking Arthur so there's plenty of cool things to be had there.

Angel form Ludo was most likely actually Sinner level. He dominated Sinner for the majority of their fight despite being at death's door, and was capable of tanking the DK's magic.

how fast was that rock moving for him to not notice and react to?!

Attached: 1555430296048.png (861x738, 307K)

Perhaps Rosa is one of them. Alternatively I think it would be interesting to learn about Mael and Ludo's parents. If both of their sons made it into the archangels then they must be some pretty hot shit.

>Still reading shonen baby shit
You faggots are why most seinen is never translated

Epic troll, Nakaba. Comedy gold

Attached: (BD.jpg (960x540, 52K)

>DK
Donkey Kong's in this? Okay, it has my attention now.

it's only never translated because it's on break 99% of the time. See HxH

I miss him bros

Attached: 1.png (247x278, 75K)

Never as bad as the west.

It was a superstealthy rock.

Rock-kun >Truck-kun

>Demon Clan had Chandler and Cusack in reserve
As long as they don't die to Mael in one hit, I'm fine with it.
And please let them be girls.

Rock is all we had before truck were invented.

Truck is zoomer rock.

*Blocks your path*
Watchu gonna do shonen boy?

Attached: giantrock.jpg (834x623, 193K)

we all do

Attached: 4289075432895.png (891x1300, 515K)

>And please let them be girls
It's funny how most of the strong goddesses ended up being male. Then again I seem to remember a man being named the woman of the year so perhaps boys just make the best girls.

I wonder if Sariel and Tarmiel will make a comeback. Sariel's not that interesting but I'm curious how the Sins would deal with Tarmiel's intangibility.

Goku is hated now and Gohan went from being the most liked character to the most hated of the main cast of his own series when it was revealed that he's just goku 0.5 boring faggot edition.

By they by, the japanese subbed the american funidub of dbz. It was wildly popular.

This was kinda expected right? Usually we get ending announcements around 5 chaps before the end.

It wasnt fast. It was part truck which has +10 stealth.

Attached: 1524721786193.png (247x278, 78K)

As much as I hated this development, the visualization of the curse was really cool.

>No one likes Arthur
>Goku is hated now
Are we talking just about Yea Forums or real people?

Attached: x11.png (336x307, 83K)

we back baby

>Goku is hated now
only by normalfags mad the he isn't the perfect boyscout they thought he was

stil doesn't change the fact that demon king was a fucking jobber and shit villain

Please just end

The nigga was stuck in a purgatory. he couldnt have been that strong from the get go anway

I like where this is going

Attached: NICE.jpg (467x413, 26K)

I stopped reading a long while back, but wasn't it her who spoke to Ban from that horn during that whole demon Hendricksen arc at the beginning?

There's no cope to it.
It's just how it is.

Yeah I know.
We know he's a noble soul and all of that even when he doesn't have the power to back it up.
Watching him slowly become more powerful and arrogant till he's half sane is the superman/bruce banner effect. It's actually really good.
He's actually the most ballsy and original new shounen lead period.
Confidence bordering on arrogance that doesn't devolve into rank and cheap assholery is rarely done well.

As for Mael giving him his blessing, It's great actually, but I would have liked it if he was just an unbelievably powerful human with a mutant mystical ability. Maybe somethign about his kingdom being founded by a fallen god of somekind and he's a direct descendent.

He's fucking boring and brings nothing interesting to the story.

He's been around for longer then Escanor and has everything including the kitchen sink given to him to make him work as a character.
Nothing put him over with the readers/anime-only's. He's a weak generic shounen character in a world that works because it goes against he typical shounen thing for the most part.

The only real fuck up is making it all about the demon angel war and not adding in anything else. That and making the demon king and angel queen be part of the war in that way.

Is that really it, some Final Destination "death by boulder" crap?
Oh boy

Arthur isn't popular

And Goku is considered trash and everytime he's on the screen the entire damned anything screeches to a halt and goes straight to shit town.
No I'm not kidding.
DB worked when Adult Goku was rarely on screen and had people to play off of.
With Goku being pushed so brazenly and heedlessly BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT GET THE CHARACTER his weaknesses and the reason why DB was going to be shitcanned and why GT bombed so hard they skipped the entire first damned season is made apparent.

Nerobusty comeback soon.

Attached: 0203-007.png.jpg (380x983, 261K)

Tarmiel is vulnerable to magic.

Attached: VuEbBNf.jpg (842x977, 242K)

The saiyan arc worked because Goku was dead during the most important bits, something similar goes for Namek and the Android arc. Toriyama knew Goku was shit and tried to get rid during most of the Buu story, but had to bring it back because Gohan was even more shit than him.

After that... well, DB its just a money making machine without soul so who cares

I'm hearing a lot of personal opinions and not a lot of actual evidence considering it's well known Goku was so popular Toriyama switched gears to bring him back post-Cell. If you've got some sort of sources, even just popularity polls, then we're in business. But otherwise get over it.

Attached: Nanatsu_no_Taizai35_03_RHN.png (448x431, 81K)

Based.

Attached: gods.jpg (1774x1740, 2.77M)

Not op but i stoped reading 10 or 20 chapters ago and keep coming to the thread sometimes just to confirm that i took the right desition

Very nice.

Actually Toriyama and the editor at the time tried to make Gohan into a typical highschool going grass eating shounen lead and Toriyama REALLY wanted his superman thing plus Nozawa wanted to be adult Gohan and someone was fucking retarded enough to let her get it.
So we got that clusterfuck of indefensibel nonsense that was "adult" gohan.

Goku can't sell on his own.
Look at GT and how DB was going to be 100% shitcanned.

See the above post.
Goku was brought back because Toriyama and the Editor both fucked Gohan up.
Not because Goku was so well liked that they had to bring him back.
user..."teen" gohan was so much more popular then Goku during the cell arc that the distance between him and goku in terms of votes was like a vast gulf. And that was BEFORE the father son kamehameha.

Also, they tried to keep goku relevant and well liked by throwing gohan under the bus and doing the cheap mimicry of goku adult gohan thing. And Gohan was always shit when they did that.

Reading bleach ATM and just finished soul society, do I just stop there or what?

No, you read as long as you keep enjoying it.

holy fucking shit

Honestly if you're into Aizen and all the Soul Eaters you could probably manage to at least get through the next... what is it? Two major arcs? Hueco Mundo and Fake Karakura Town or whatever they're called. Everything after that is mostly superfluous.

reactions

Attached: Screenshot (91).png (646x315, 203K)

Yeah but do you really want user to end on the low note the last arcs give

I'd say get blackout drunk and speed read the rest of the series so you don't remember any of it by morning.

fucking lol

Attached: Screenshot (92).png (656x617, 348K)

I have no idea how it feels to read the entire series. Weekly it was bad at times but now that it's finished it could be pretty fun.

It's always nice to read gohanfags delusions.

bartra is having a heart attack

Holy fucking kek.

I had a faint hope that Nakaba was trying to pull the rug from under us, but having the balls to last minute crush the main love interest under a boulder wasn´t what i expected.

Attached: 1544019343205.png (405x289, 121K)

>have to check threads on a chinese forum to validate his decisions
fucking lol

OH NONONOONNONONONO
AHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHAT THE FUCK BROS???

BASED

Attached: 8456699.png (302x248, 54K)

you can stop with the meme replies now, i already made the r/Yea Forums screencap

ebin

Now check these dubs

Korean
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1084813

Dedicating this song to Elizabeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

Korean scans
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1084813

I really don't understand how people were thinking that this would be the final chapter... next volume is 37, and volume 38 has been confirmed thanks to that fanart contest going on

Go back and rewatch the cell arc.
Then read up on what Toriyama says about his editors and how much control they had over his work.
Also go back and look up how many superman drops he put into DB.
Toriyama loved the idea of him creating japanese superman.
Problem is that he had already done it with Gohan and didn't know what else to do with him.
He neglected to give Gohan children his own age...outside of piccolo to hangout with.
Piccolo is technically his real dad but he's also barely older then him.
There's like Dende but you know...

Based

>The rock just randomly JUMPED out of the cliff nearby.

The universe itself is taking a shit on them, heh.

HAAHHHAHHHA PICKED THE FUCK BACK UP

Attached: 0d1.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>Elizabeth dies
>Author starts new series
>Elizabeth gets isekai'd to another world
The isekai ride never ends

Who are the shadows behind Mel?

I am pleasantly surprised. Hope to see Best Papa Demon King (and many other characters) again here. Also, goddamn Sinner either must do something incredible or revert back into the Masters immediately.

Attached: The Seven Deadly Sins - c256 (web) - p008-009 [Digital-HD] [Danke Empire].jpg (4074x3056, 3.7M)

Those jobbers are dead already

you're stupid if you seriously think they died

Its Caesar Zepelli all over again.

Will Marviel

Pretty damn sure Sinner got nuked by Mael and that was that.

Nah, Caesars death everyone saw coming the moment he fought Whammu. This is much more sudden.

At least the cute handbag survived.

it makes no sense for the original demon to die like that. He's clearly still alive. Mael wasn't even at his peak and was struggling against Zeldris right after too.

BASED

Attached: D1BBF28F-E8F1-4619-AD25-3EE7A3E5A11D.png (600x800, 219K)

Not that guy but the only thing I think suggests the Sinner might still be alive is that we never saw him at his peak. His magic ability was to power up as he got closer to death and then he just got nuked out of nowhere. Then again the DK did curse the masters to die if they ever fused again so they're probably dead.

wait, so it was a fake out?
Nakaba you mad man

YOU DEFEATED THE WEAKEST OF THE 7 DEMON KINGS

Attached: 1527273472885.png (616x336, 94K)

And we never found out Cusack's keikaku.

Pretty much, the guy was literally falling apart before Mael hit him with it. Its fair to assume he crumbled into nothing following that.

Is Escanor actually going to get a proper ending then.

And we didn't see Peronia on Mael's dick.

Attached: Peronia.png (660x644, 109K)

Also Chandler's title. We know where Napping Reaper comes from but Pacifier Demon is still a mystery.

The size of Nakabas balls now depends on if Elizabeth is really killed by a fucking rock or not.

If she is then they are gigantic.

>Demon King used all sorts of demonic tricks to try to kill them

>Supreme Goddess just throws a fucking rock

Attached: Rr3TyC.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Elizabeth is going to come back as a goddess instead of human now. I vaguely recall Nakaba teasing Elizabeth's magic power in a Q&A so that's probably how it will happen.

There is a certain effectivity in simplicity.

People thought that Mera died too. Or that Monspiet's Full Countered spell somehow killed two of the strongest Commandments at once.

Attached: Mera and Galand.png (1280x719, 825K)

HAHAHAHAHAH ABSOLUTELY BASED
I CAN'T BELIEVE ELIZABETH IS FUCKING DEAD

>Weaker than Meliodas
>Weaker than Ban
>Weaker than King
>Weaker than Maelssatrossa
>Weaker than The Demon King
>Weaker than The Original Demon
>Weaker than Merlin
>Weaker than everyone
The Lion's Sin of Pride, Escanor.

Attached: escanorr.png (400x601, 209K)

Pride before the fall.

Attached: Escanor 4.png (906x1300, 195K)

You know now that I think about it.
Meliodias living as a bartender and leaving Elizabeth behind in the castle especially when something was clearly going wrong since Zaratras got murdered makes zero fucking sense.

Attached: 1550143621475.jpg (600x400, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HEdg4glpCkg

Killer Croc was truly a pioneer of his time.

It must have been incredible to read this manga for you guys.
>Woooh, Escanor killed Estarossa ! Oh wait he came back. Wow wow, Monspiet and Derrierie are alive too ?! Melascula too ? Holy fuck this was unexpected.

This whole series survives on the fact that nobody really looks back to in hindsight realize that the characters either been bloody idiots or Nakaba deciding on something new, prime example:

Merling REMEMBERING that she is immune to commandments after Galand turned her into stone.

Sneaky pebbles is OP.

you would think Meliodas would remind her.
Then again it's Meliodas.

I S A K I E D

is this the first time an author ruses their fanbase with a fake ending announcement?

imagine if oda rused the world about luffy finding one piece just for it to be something that sends Luffy to another world where the real one piece is

He did it in his previous manga.
Though its not the first time an author has trolled pretty hard like this though, I think Medaka Box did something similar.

I'm pretty sure Sorachi does this shit every few fucking months.

> strongest demon
> he totally died offscreen guys

Attached: 1546078895607.jpg (662x814, 398K)

Just because manga is published in seinen magazine doesn't make it mature.

Probably was thinking she´s just constantly holding back just like he seemed to keep holding back even more.
>Been holding back demon mark!
>Hm, theyre messing with demons....alright, i put in a bit more effort!
>Nope, still been holding back, Hendy.
>Right, right, i DID have been holding back more by not having my sacred treasure or bother about it!
>...I just remembered most of my power was sealed away, silly me!
>I lost my memories, but hey, no holding back now! Assault Form!
>Believe it or not, i remembered i got this convenient ability that is Super OP to deal with my Dad, Full Counter i just learned!
>Oh yeah, i accidentally found a way to remove the curse.

At this rate Mel could remember next week he can revive the dead and i wouldnt be surprised.

Is that an Indura in the demon realm? It's nice that Nakaba hasn't forgotten about them. His monster designs are pretty cool so I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of those.

Attached: demon realm.png (635x447, 327K)

>Though its not the first time an author has trolled pretty hard like this though, I think Medaka Box did something similar.
The page is still as FRESH as it ever was.

Attached: 1557760667936.jpg (1779x1300, 497K)

>Chandler's title
It was explained when he fought Gowther + King + Diane.

Wait, if the anime is covering up to end of the New Holy war Arc, and we're getting a season 4 then Nakaba might be going for another 30 chapters to have a 12 episode season 4.

Sorry i was doubting you Nakaba. If you went with trainwreck ending may as well make it fun.

Attached: 1533846730881.png (460x639, 77K)

NAKABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>here's your bland and unsatisfying happy ending
>lol jk

Attached: 1539195247743.gif (128x111, 50K)

He said in August that the series will end within roughly a year so it will probably be pretty much finished by the time the anime starts in October. They'll just adapt the entire final arc in one go in a 36-50 episode series. The poster in shows the SD which wouldn't really make sense if the season ended with the DK's defeat since she barely appears before then.

This guy is getting a spin-off/sequel, he's probably gone for good until then.

>entire final arc in one go in a 36-50 episode series
god I hope not, the quality of animation would be Toei tier if they did that. I think Nakaba is going to go for at least 20 more chapters. I think this will be the cliffhanger for the final season.

Absolutely kino. I am actually shocked and in disbelief.

Shitty animation is confirmed since they announced Deen doing it.

If 200-300 will be 25 episodes then that season would end in spring 2020. What would be the point of ending the anime in a cliffhanger half a year after the manga has already concluded?

>Been holding back demon mark!
In his weakened state he couldn't even exert too much of his Darkness power or he would lose his reason.
>>Nope, still been holding back, Hendy
Instead of trying to overpower him with his own powers and maybe lose sanity in the process he instead tanked most of the capital's attacks to charge Revenge Counter, that was rather clever.
>I lost my memories, but hey, no holding back now! Assault Form!
That WASN'T convenient neither for good Mel or for heroes. Mel getting back more of his power was associated with becoming less good.
>Believe it or not, i remembered i got this convenient ability that is Super OP to deal with my Dad, Full Counter i just learned!
He was afraid to use it.
>Oh yeah, i accidentally found a way to remove the curse.
He used his Demon King powers, one of the characters even spelled it out in one of the future chapters, if his DEMON KING OUTFIT wasn't clear enough.

Attached: demonfeast.jpg (934x1396, 1.42M)

HAHAHA EAT SHIT, SINFAGGOTS

She's gonna reincarnate as Hawk's little sister.

>even Nakaba understands that to make NNT more interesting he has to remove Elizabeth
Pls go and don't come back for another 16 years.

Attached: 1555462503421.png (270x321, 21K)

Deen isn't too bad, remember we had A-1 pictures. We're not getting a JC staff treatment. I hope they at least do the major fight of the season, Meliodas VS Escanor justice.
Depends, I just don't see them doing a 30 episode season in all honesty. We don't even know how long the manga really has left after this fakeout, and I don't see a problem with them ending on a cliffhanger and finishing up the series for the 2020 fall/winter season.

There was a side story that showed what happened 10 years ago. Lolizabeth got hurt during the scuffle and Mel was about to go berserk before Merlin KO'd him and sealed his strength away.
imgur.com/r/NanatsunoTaizai/mCJpw9H

Hawk's siblings include pure-blooded vampires among other creatures, so it might end up not even a bad thing.

Attached: 1486214540601.jpg (408x192, 59K)

The manga covered that too, actually, just not in all details. But yeah, you could argue that Merlin somehow convinced Meliodas that him going ballistic would be more dangerous for Elizabeth afterwards.

Attached: 1427141357025.jpg (1126x1600, 1.06M)

Do we have to shout Nakaba now everytime shit like this happens?

Are these just the other sins behind Mel or is he getting ambushed by new characters?

Attached: shadows.png (650x238, 203K)

Since he was facing everyone and Elizabeth was right behind him and moved further away, it makes sense that it's just his friends since he made a 180 degrees turn to face the Rock.

>Nakaba got fed up with the endless mob of crying autists and decided to burn it all to the ground
absolutely based

Attached: 547574565.jpg (300x295, 31K)

Nobody can ever topple Kubo's bullshit, so no.

Attached: Kubooooo.png (422x401, 68K)

>Mael wasn't even at his peak and was struggling against Zeldris right after too.
Zeldris is a better match up to the Goddesses and King than that jobber, thanks to his magic immunity. So they had to go physical against him.
Marciel which was miles weaker than male Ludo could one shot Zel without the magic immunity, yet she struggled against Cusack alone.
Yet male Ludo could best Sinner while still unable to do something significant to Zeldris with the Demon King.

So who gets ROCKED.com next? Elaine?

Yes plz

Attached: 1470645759458.jpg (2142x1600, 1.2M)

Where's my boy Arthur?

Resting his eyes.

My guess is that Cusack and Chandler's minds were quarrelling inside the Sinner to take control over the other half. Which would explain why the Sinner seemed so much weaker than them separated. The masters have gotten too much individuality that their fusion couldn't function well anymore.

SD may use Breath of Bless/Job's Ordeal to get the archangels back in line.

Holy fucking shit Nakaba got me good

So it isn't? I started reading it because a friend told me it was good AND it had ended. I feel trolled now.

THIS FUCKING ULTIMATE RUSE

THE MADMAN DID IT

Hope we see more demon king Mel

Attached: 1539664156328.png (898x1300, 161K)

This its a sad show

It's worth reading.

>GT
it was franchise fatigue coming in, nothing more. In modern era it would sell millions considering recolors and rehashed ideas can.

So last time Mel wiped out a city what will happen now that he has the power of the dk?

>Mel broke the curse
>She died for good here

Big if true.

Attached: 1540871998728.jpg (304x392, 57K)

was it kino

nah nobody liked turning goku back into a kid thats why they had to bring back the fighting from dbz

It was litterally shown that the magic immunity didn't work on Mael.

She just went back to her pre-curse goddess body instead of reincarnating as a human. This was probably the SD's plan all this time. The DK cursed Mel to always come back to life so he could slowly corrupt him into his new host while the SD cursed Elizabeth to live multiple lives for some unknown reason that will end up benefiting her somehow.

>NANI!

No, Ominous Nebula didn't work on Mael because of his sun aura or something. The magic immunity worked just fine which is why Mael was forced into a melee fight instead of spamming sun nukes.

What the fuck? Can the universe please stop making Mel suffer?

Mel: "There's only one thing left to do. Guys, we gotta go back in time to prevent the war from happening!"

Wrong. Escanor states the "Demon King" power (magic immunity) can't block Mael.
In the extra pages added in the volume, Mael blasts Zel with sun magic.

Mel won't nuke a country again, right? He's a bit more in control since he has good friends in the 7 deadly sins to console him.

The volume version added few pages to the fight, Mael launched a sun blast on Zeldris and it worked. We know for a fact that Zeldris is much weaker than his master, so the only explanation for this is that the Sinner wasn't at full strength against Ludociel and Mael.

Yes, the man winning was in Spain

I thought the magic immunity didn't work only on that body-covering-magic he used?

Can someone post the extra pages?

Nakaba where is my large wife?

Attached: 1537884412903.jpg (1102x1578, 770K)

I liked it and he made it to FighterZ, so cope.

Sad that her best friend just died.

MAXIMUM KEKAROONIS

Attached: 94.png (897x1335, 625K)

>What's wrong, Mael!?
>Is this all you've got!!?

>He's being kept at bay!!
>Certainly… he doesn't fall far behind captain hand-to-hand-wise.

>? …he's concentrating the sun power that's swirling inside his body in one point?

Attached: 95.png (874x1336, 604K)

Uhh...if you're posting it, I'll just delete my posts

>"Helios Fair"

Attached: 96.png (897x1335, 1013K)

>No…
>He blocked it!!

>SFX: Smile…

Attached: 97.png (891x1335, 900K)

Here's your final villain Yea Forums

Attached: I threw a rock at her.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>Gahah!!!

>This...
>power...

>…I'm sad.

Thanks

Attached: 98.png (899x1335, 879K)

Elizabeth is dead! AGAIN!

Worst shounen ever

No, GT was shit.
DB was not as popular as they thought, no one liked the dragon ball hunt portion of DB and kid Goku had it's turn but that shit is over.

GT bombed because the first portion of it was hated by everyone. Including the japanese and the rest of it was poorly written and even worse animated nonsense.

The sad thing is...it's still better written and better animated then 75% of DBS.
It even has a better Goku and GokuTime was hated for there being too much Goku.

Well, from the look of things, he did threw a punch packed with magic so it probably still falls under that trick explanation given in the short version about how his magic can affect Zeldris. Also, Mael is still a better brother to Zeldris than Estarossa ever was, that's cute.

Attached: Nanatsu_no_Taizai_173_18-19.png (1738x1300, 490K)

It's actually the greatest shoujo of all time

This DB is garbage compared to Naruto when i reread it two years ago.

Attached: shiza-jojo-gif-7.gif (368x207, 1.99M)

She'll be fine. Just give it a few years.

Attached: BelatedUltimateCopperbutterfly-small.gif (435x250, 1.28M)

Intro
Soul Society
Mexico
Facebook
Nazis

What?

Attached: 1557540814451.jpg (501x520, 171K)

>The sad thing is...it's still better written and better animated then 75% of DBS.
LOL GTfag stop this.

>nakaba introduces diane wishing to be smaller like everyone else, making her sympathetic
>a few short arcs later he does it and then later on merlin just lets her become smaller whenever she wants with some pills
>and for some reason merlin never did this before
what was the point nakaba

Attached: PoS.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I forgot about how he walked around praising the sun for half the final arc.

Womp womp

You can argue that Merlin didn't make that mushroom pill until after they parted their ways. Better explanation yet, Merlin is a fucking asshole.

Attached: 1462296548453.gif (500x349, 297K)

Looks like Mael deliberately held back big time since he only wanted to delay Zeldris.

It literally said he's using the power inside of his body, which is nothing compared to his fucking sun nuke.

>Are you serious? You beat my BBEG with just that?
>Why did I even let you do the Muscle Wizard exploit in the first place
>When did you get a curse removal spell? Give me your character sheet
>Fuck it, rock falls, everyone dies

>hated by everyone
Made it to FighterZ.

Cope. As I said, in modern era it would be hella popular.

>the absolute state of DBS fans

You clearly see him getting nuked

yeah he was holding back
it's still sunshine magic power

Attached: sunshine.jpg (922x738, 320K)

This but unironically, i dropped this serious at the beggining of the demon king fight because the whole thing was garbage, but now im interested again. Can someone give me a quick rundown to what happened so far? I dont want to go through that shitty fight

>what happened so far?
Mel freed Zel's vampire waifu. Ban fucked his waifu. That mostly it.

AT LAST

Attached: image.gif (500x383, 828K)

Demon King lost and Mel supposedly became strong enough to dispel the curses. Epilogue was Mel spending the last days on Earth before he had to leave because he was too strong and the world was tearing itself apart. Among the things he did, he freed Zel's gf and confirmed that Zel has been MIA since getting hit by an attack from the DK. Elizabeth knows that Mel has to leave so she decided to follow him to the demon world to be together with him. This chapter was supposed to be them saying goodbye and walking through the gate but then she got rocked

He was holding back, that's for sure, but a pure sun energy blast still should be blocked by Demon King.
>Ominous Nebulous'
Are you kiddous?

Attached: gIpGN2C.png (1790x1331, 1.08M)

He's not wrong. Super has neat plot ideas, but drags too much and only has 3 episodes with good animation.

Not what it said. Demon Lord and ON can't work on Mael because he's emanating Sun magic inside as well as outside. Helios Flair was a punch imbued with sun magic. It's a loophole.

>Was waiting for this to end so I could pick it up
>It was a fucking ruse
JUST
U
S
T

Super hell fighter 17 has better fights and is more coherent and believable then the Black arc.
Let that shit sink in.

Who in the fuck do you think chooses who goes into what.
Do you thinik anyone ANYONE has OC DONUT STEEL characters of kid Goku?
Shit no one used a single goddamned DBS character to make fucking anything in the online games.
No matter how hard they tried to push blue,red,white,blue+red,crystal it never took off as well as ssj4.
Not even any of the costumes from dbs did well with those guys.

>has neat plot ideas,
Like what?

17 being a Chad and the angels.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Found it better

Attached: tumblr_pqzmqc8N941rmhk25o1_540.png (540x795, 549K)

Noooooooooooo
I'm glad for king and Diane, the only couple I gave a fuck about this is upsetting to me for some reason.

Arthur spin off SET UP

Was that black thing the portal to the demon world or the shit to threw the rock??

wait what the fuck happened

Ahahahahahaahahahahhaha.

>A giant rock just BTFO a goddess and her god-tier husbando
How will Magickeks ever recover???

I like the uncolored version better.

Portal, yes.

Good parenting, you dumb-dumb.

Attached: 1557768002479.png (729x120, 123K)

Is this the greatest fake out of all time?

Supreme goddesses curse (or either of them) probably wasn’t broken and Elizabeth just got nuked.

Where did that fucking rock come from

nice

Attached: cruel.jpg (196x228, 17K)

A better question is why is it so powerful? I mean Liz is a goddamn high tier angel. How did that manage to kill her?

Space, duh

Seems like i was right about dropping that whole fight

Graces so far:
Fire
Water
Air
Speed

The SD did this with earth.

>He's not wrong.
He is. You are free to believe DBS is trash but don't put it at the level of GT.

>tfw Mael becomes to the supreme goddess and cures of Elizabeth curse
Mael needs to find the 3 other graces and become the new supreme deity to fix this shit it's only a two set up verification you need the DK"s power and the SP's power to fully cure the curse. Mael is the only Goddess left that still has his body and the only that can take all the graces into himself.

Holy shit.

Attached: 1445316584966.jpg (202x181, 22K)

>Fake out epilogue
Absolute madlad

Not really, you missed Ban being useful and the whole split screen fight with Ban and Mel was visually great.

I'm putting bellow GT in average animation quality.

litterally right on the side. It suddenly fell from the ltittle mountain beside them.

Elizabeth is still pretty clumsy and all her power is in magic and love. Chandler's cheek meatball golem almost got her before long after she completely restored her memories. And maybe she finds Meliodas's face full of suffering too cute.

Attached: Ch.222 005.png (905x1300, 199K)

True, she might need to focus actively to tank a surprise boulder.

I don’t read this manga, what the fuck is going on?

Wait, what the fuck?

Attached: wewe.jpg (393x375, 134K)

Problem is Liz was just a Druid. She never got back her full goddess powers or potential.

Maybe her mom killed her so she could be reborn as a full fledged goddess?

And they lived happily ever after but then a rock.

The series was supposed to end with this chapter with an happy end, author even put a bunch of "epilogue" chapters before this one and called it "goodbye seven deadly sins".

I also liked Zeldris's involvement. The fight with the Demon King, the Sinner and Merlin's bullshit could be better but Nakaba delivered when Zeldris finally got the chance to fully show what he can do after ~180 chapters since his first appearance.

Attached: 1523906885334.jpg (162x147, 14K)

NOOOOO LET ME OFF THE RIDE

At least the tits will be floppy.

>author said the story was ending
>there was a three chapter epilogue
>people were pissed because there's a fuck ton of unresolved plot points
>RUSED

>More Mel and Liz drama
G-guess that Arthur spin-off will just have to wait

Whatever happened to Ban's sacred treasure?

technically they never announced it was ending

In hindsight, that's a whooole lot of schmuck bait.

Destroyed by a rock too

>floppy Nerobasta tits

Best timeline

Imagine Arthur's spin-off but there's still no new rightful king of England to pull the fucking sword out of him.

Attached: Ch.232 p19.png (905x1300, 216K)

You're not going anywhere user

Attached: 2704505268_e7a65e3b2e_b.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

True, and going by the 40 volume promise we still have 3 volumes to fill.

exactly. It was the fucking fans who thought it was gonna end just because the title was called "goodbye 7DS". They call themselves fans but they don't actually know master Nakaba and his plot-twists.

But what if her face still looks like she had too much cake?

Attached: Sweaty Nerobasta!.png (289x365, 138K)

Well all the relevant angels died in heroic sacrifices so the only named one left was their big boss who can't fill an arc on her own.

Let's see and wait if she is really dead.

The Weird Fangs took it of him. I'm pretty sure Golgius will be the one to return it.

The ride never end eh?

Return it when though? The manga's over :^)

Maybe this is also part of the curse of reincarnation

Don't they just need to kill Cusack to wake him up ? Then he can pull the sword out by himself lol.

>Demon King confirmed Alive by Merlin
>That's why she Opened the Hell Gate far away from the Kingdom in case the Demon King want to cross over
Apologize.

Attached: Demon_King_full_appearance.png (1065x1598, 1.59M)

Cusack is dead or is he?

No, the sword can only be removed by people it deems worthy.

The Demon King was confirmed alive since it's established that if you kill the caster his magic disappears and his curse needed to be broken too.

I can't wait for Escanor to unlock his muscle mode without Sunshine and go full Hulk on the SD.

this is some kubo tier trolling, based Nakaba

Who's more effay? TC Mel or DK Mel?

Attached: 1541910866283.png (770x747, 407K)

does this mean we have a chance of getting Best Girl (Boy (Girl (boy)) back?

Attached: marciel blush.png (580x470, 105K)

>tfw based Nakaba rused everyone into believing he'd deliver a pisspoor generic finale

Attached: 6435D8CB-27C9-4593-88D4-09FB7607745E.jpg (351x270, 22K)

>was really looking forward to Arthur sequel
>Nakaba pulls a fast one on us
Hot Damn, guess I'm not getting off this wild ride any time soon.

Sadly He((she)) is gone user

TC Mel, by far.

He looks naked on the right

"Who said there was only one curse on Elizabeth?"

Attached: 1275383595056.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Supreme Mommy dropped it because she didn't want Mel and Liz to breed la luz extinguido

*ahem*
FUCK RACEMIXERS

Attached: 1523133821572.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>You broke my curse?
>Who decided THAT?
>Your original magic was supposed to be able to break it?
>Who decided THAT?

TC > Commandment arc > armor > Purgatory > bartender > DK > holy war flashback

3k fucking years, user, it wasn't a race, it was a marathon.

What are the odds Mael is Mel and Zel's half brother from Supreme Mommy and Demon King fucking?

What are the odds Supreme Mommy caught Demon King fucking human women to conceive Mel and Zel and got triggered?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1512343384817.gif (320x243, 1.72M)

No. We're also not gonna get any new waifus until the Arthur sequel unless the SD is cute or has some kind of elites of her own.

And that's all she wrote

Attached: descarga.jpg (500x535, 61K)

Aaaaaand now im picking this back up

>SD Appears
>"No child of mine will mingle with demons as long as i exist"
>Meliodas rages and goes batshit crazy
>Destroys heaven and SD
>Takes Elizabeth's soul from the womb of SD and remakes her

Please.

Please.

For my dick.

Requesting road roller edit

Trash

>Demon King might still come.
>Supreme Deity could pull something.

Are we prepared for the Supreme Demon Deity Combo?

First Negi, then Nakaba joins the trollfest.

Holy shit.

I miss her so much

Attached: babies.png (803x703, 134K)

her haircut is the only awful part, but God Damn would I destroy her pussy.

I remember that edit where with an haircut and color change, her face is basically King's with eyelashes.

royalty and grace!

Attached: 1435580381361.png (896x1342, 1.05M)

and lewd

Attached: 1483876875544.png (898x1300, 242K)

Attached: Chapter 307 08.png (897x1300, 206K)

>leave multiple plot threads hanging but make everyone believe the happy ending is here with several epilogue chapters and everything
>BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
This has to be making fun of Bleach or some shit. This motherfucker knows what he did.

>we know what all the side characters are doing now so the series can end right after the final fight
I guess this means Nakaba can end this with a bang. The ending might even connect to the Arthur sequel especially since he wasn't shown during the epilogue chapters.

Aporogize

Attached: NAKABA.jpg (636x760, 256K)

>Celestial Tits just kills Elizabeth
Absolutely fucking based

WHAT THE FUCK VIVIAN IS LITERALLY KING WITH TITS

I miss my wife. In fact i miss most of the knights

Attached: 0925265bace9bcc9ecda19320dc51b03.jpg (280x352, 38K)

and he never got laid

Attached: 67757935.png (858x1200, 450K)

Reminder Ban is going to die eventually while Elaine will live forever, what a retard getting rid of his immortality.

He got to plow that and make Elaine bear him a bigger Gary Stu than post death Meliodas.

>all of Yea Forums

Attached: 1535983985597.jpg (1000x514, 56K)

Eden's Zero is a massive flop, WSM won't have a big shonen to represent them any more if Nanatsu ends.

theyll be fucking like crazy so it doesnt matter

Attached: 756786576.png (766x1171, 287K)

I heard Orient wasn't that bad, but how does it sell?

The anime boost will help Fire Force greatly
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzgsP7FDaw

>Eden's Zero is a massive flop,
Rly? So far it has been far better than the last arc of Nanatsu and all of Fairy tail. It will probably start selling more now that they have an actual villain

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: road roller.jpg (874x1122, 1003K)

>So far it has been far better than the last arc of Nanatsu and all of Fairy tail.
He’s talking about sales not writing quality, obviously since it’s Hiro the series is shit.

Would be better if it was just the road roller but still funny

I know what he meant, im just surpised by the fact of it being a flop when Fairy tail was a big success and the story so far being fine(at least for Mashima's standards)

>Mel breaks the curse
>SD just immeaditly recasts it

Last I checked sometime last year the first volumes of both EZ and Orient were selling about 100k copies. I think EZ is still around the same number but I have no idea how Orient's doing. It's too early to call either series a flop though since they haven't gotten anime boosts yet.

>Nakaba: I was just pretending to be retarded!
>So the shitty writing, horrible use of characters and dull battles you've been doing for gfour years was all to lead us to this point?
>Nakaba:Uh...y-y-yeah!

At least Sorachi was honest with his faggotry and Kubo has always been a hackfraud.

Attached: zlfudxormvl11.png (1000x524, 199K)

But she appeared like 3 chapters ago.

at least, they'll touch the arthur/cath palug plotline now, r-right?

Can someone dump the scans?

You missed the most disappointing "final" battle ever

He didn't miss anything

Attached: roller.jpg (874x1122, 999K)

>So the shitty writing, horrible use of characters and dull battles you've been doing for gfour years
Now that's a shit opinion.

Attached: Nanatsu_no_Taizai_173_16-17.png (1736x1300, 519K)

Don't be salty because you didn't see this coming, user.

>Look at al those irrelevant jobbers who didn't amount to anything

Thanks for proving my point

Yeah...he got me alright.

Arachnid ended who knows how much time ago, I bet that shit was far more disappointing since that shitty "I've laid my webs all over your asshole 3 days ago" MC didn't fucking die, as I know from spoilers.

Why would they touch one of the main plot points of the sequel in this series?

Attached: 1515988542883.jpg (1153x546, 322K)

No wonder this ending felt shitty, it wasn't an ending at all. Just bait.

Attached: NGH.png (464x452, 187K)

>Look at al those irrelevant jobbers who didn't amount to anything
False.
>Thanks for proving my point
I didn't.

But I mean, since you think that one of the highlights of the whole manga is a "dull battle". I shouldn't even bother arguing with you. Just want to say that Nakaba wouldn't say
>Uh...y-y-yeah!
To that bullshit you wrote.

Attached: 1513033768809.png (506x168, 40K)

>False.
Why are you lying? Most people agree that the Ten Commandments sucked shit

>one of the highlights of the whole manga
Imagine having this much shit taste.

>one of the highlights of the whole manga
>a shitty battle rendered fucking moot a few chapters later.

Mera and Galan were entertaining, Zel is still best boy, Estarossa was the most fun villain, Mon and Der were cute and Fraudrin was an amazing villain. Also Mera singlehandedly started the last arc by tricking Mel.

I'm looking forward to the Arthur sequel. NnT has already set up the world and its mechanics as well as various locales, creatures and characters. All Nakaba really has to do is to loosely follow Le Morte d'Arthur.
>Arthur wakes up from his coma after hundreds of years, he gets some backstory and then becomes the king of Camelot and unites the land of Britannia
>the tales of the important knights are also explored, but probably in small chunks over the entire series as part of their backstories
>the emperor of Rome starts causing trouble so Arthur and the knights march through Europe to defeat him
>the knights start looking for and eventually find the holy grail
>Lancelot cucks Arthur, Mordred usurps the throne and a civil war breaks out leading to Arthur killing him and leaving for Avalon
That's a pretty good 4 part story with an introduction, development, a climax and an ending. Considering his fascination with numbered groups I think the series will be heavily based around a group of knights(the 9 sorceresses might also make an appearance). In the stories the number ranges from 12 to 150 but 12 is the most sensible amount if we assume he also wants to developed them to an extent, especially considering there are also some other relevant characters. The 12 knights are
>Tristan - Meliodas and Elizabeth's son
>Percival
>Lancelot - Ban and Elaine's son
>Lamorak
>Kay - already mentioned once in NnT
>Geraint
>Gawain - gets stronger during the day, which suggests a connection to either Mael or Escanor
>Gareth
>Galahad - Lancelot's son so Ban and Elaine's grandson
>Gaheris
>Bors the Younger - Lancelot's cousin so King and Diane's son
>Bedivere
So basically the descendants of the Sins except for Gowther and Merlin will all be involved in some capacity. Mordred was also one of the knights so perhaps Nakaba will replace someone less relevant with him. He probably wouldn't be Arthur's son though, so perhaps something like a clone that Merlin made in an attempt to revive him.

Heaven's arc incoming?

>Why are you lying?
Mera was important, Zeldris was important, Estarossa was important, Dolor and Gloxinia were important, Fraudrin wasn't bad at all for just a provisional Commandment. Monspiet and Derrierie were less of story changers, but they still mattered. Only one you have a point about is Grayroad, and even she at least ensured that Meliodas wouldn't escape his death in this battle.
>Imagine having this much shit taste
You have infinitely more of it, clearly.

>shitty
How was it shitty?
>rendered fucking moot a few chapters later
It wasn't though. If you don't see its importance then you clearly don't even read the manga.

Attached: 1437246382258.png (309x156, 32K)

>Mera and Galan were entertaining,
Only waifufags like Mera and Gaian was a jobber who got taken out early
>Zel is still best boy,
Kek
>Estarossa was the most fun villain
Yeah before he became Mael
> Mon and Der were cute
Only ship fags like her
>Fraudrin was an amazing villain
No

Epic

>do you think we can win Peter?
>yeah, as long as we've got Patches with us, sure
>*Luck of the Irish sign crushes Patches*

Most people are fucking retards. Even the shittiest TC (Greyroad) killed named characters. That's more than you can say for 90% of shounen villains.

We still don’t know how magic, the most basic power in this universe works. Like what. Even BC gave some explanations for its power system.

>Fraudrin wasn't bad at all for just a provisional Commandment
Oh, and forgot to say, he was important.

Attached: 10csmile.jpg (1689x1957, 1.86M)

WRIIIIIIIIII

so Merlin can just casually open portals to the demon world? didn't that require a bunch of souls

>Most people
You could try not even bite that bait, user. Some spergs on the Internet clearly represent the majority. Manga's popularity couldn't be only due to them, but they sure as hell contributed to it a lot.

Anime fag here, is it really the end?

>Some spergs on the Internet clearly represent the majority
*don't

>Mera was important
She was a plot device, as a character she was disposal and you only see waifufags say anything good about her.

>Zeldris was important,
Kek . You know the manga has embrassed Zelfags enough as it is so much that they've gone completely quiet so I'm just going to let you have this one.

>Estarossa was important,
Plot device

>Dolor and Gloxinia were important,
Even worse than plot devices they were made to just make Diane and KIng stronger

>t, Fraudrin wasn't bad at all for just a provisional Commandment.
He was fucking shit and the went about him was incredibly hokey

>. Monspiet and Derrierie were less of story changers, but they still mattered.
No they weren't/

>You have infinitely more of it, clearly.
No because I'm not defending this manga

>How was it shitty?
Made the commandents look like jobbers and was just made to hype of Mel

>It wasn't though.
It was.

>no argument only buzzwords

You're thinking of the coffin of eternal darkness. The demons were sealed away.

>Most people are fucking retards.
And they jiust so happen to defend and read this manga,

>Even the shittiest TC (Greyroad) killed named characters.
He killed largely irrelevant characters. A villain killing named characters isn't fucking rare in a shounen manga unless you're a fucking newshit.

Attached: magic.jpg (680x452, 58K)

Odds are he's asleep for a few decades while not aging because reasons and he awakens from his own limbo. Lancelot will probably be in his twenties by then. Galahad will be the young Galahad. Mordred will probably be a clone as you said made by Merlin and probanly using Morgan le Faye as the mother via invitro fertilization without Arthur's knowledge. Etc.

it warms my heart everytime how Monspiet looks at Derieri when everyone else looks at the camera

there was no payoff to him coughing up blood before the invasion.

They finally broke the curse and then a genuine accident kills her. Now that would be an end for the ages.

Wipes out Brittania

Do you have proof or speaking out ur ass?

You don't know what s plot device is

I never read/watched this but this looks borderline comedic

Attached: 1530878276009.png (575x576, 317K)

>Now that would be an end for the ages.
That would be incredibly anti-climatic

>And they jiust so happen to defend and read this manga
Obviously not, you retards can't even follow the plot, and fucking lmao at your other "point"

>NO U: The post

Nanatsu doesnt have an actual magical system. Hell they didnt even explain why extradimensional beings like demons and gods arrived there, and their conflict is the reason behing the whole plot. Nanatsu has one of the worst worldbuildings in shounen

>U STOOPID

Imagine still defending this manga

>SEETHING SHITPOSTER: the post

Attached: 1446900800766.png (319x328, 119K)

The best part is that none of you bitches can throw shade at other series now

Cope

To be fair. It had one of the best world buildings until the stupid tournament arc where Mel died. Nakaba stopped trying after that with all the Mel dick sucking.

>jobber
So? He was entertaining. Are you a powerlevelfag who only likes the strongest characters for no reason?

She's still alive, right?

Attached: Melascula_Anime.png (600x680, 584K)

Cope with your manga being shit

Wtf? Because Nakaba pulled off the greatest fake out of the decade. Stay mad lmao

King kinda explains it, magic can manipulate nature to be made.

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (667x1000, 136K)

>plot device
According to your logic everything is just a plot device. Well, I disagree with such a definition.
>so I'm just going to let you have this one
Wow, nice of you to finally agree with me on some point.
>Even worse than plot devices they were made to just make Diane and KIng stronger
What? Are you calling Dolor and Gloxinia things that I know as "plot devices"? Anyway, I disagree.
>No they weren't
If they didn't, they would be like Grayroad.
>No because I'm not defending this manga
But you attack it with nonsensical arguments, that means your taste is shit.

>Made the commandents look like jobbers
So "jobbers" are people who "kill the MC at their leisurely pace"? Okay, I disagree with that definition too.
>It was
It wasn't, since its consequences kept mattering up until Meliodas's emotions returned back to him, and even their return didn't somehow erase its significance.

Attached: 001_0021.jpg (1823x1300, 1.52M)

Seething

>Lancelot will probably be in his twenties by then
>half fairy with and immortal mom
I don't think that will work. Same thing with Tristan who would have to be at least the same age as Zeldris who is 250 years old. Or how about King and Diane's kid. Diane looks to be in her teens and she's 750 years old. When King first met her a couple hundred years ago she was basically a toddler. King himself is older than 1300 years and just recently started looking a bit mature. I think there will be like a 500 year timeskip. Keep in mind Escanor and now Ban(who might still have some traces of immortality in his body based on Dreyfus inheriting Fraudrin's magic) are the only Sins who might actually be dead by then since everyone else lives for a really long time or doesn't age at all and that's assuming that Merlin doesn't just stop their aging with her hax magic. A few decades is nowhere near enough.

The only glimpses of world building that i can think of were the fairy kingdom (wich was never explained further), the city of souls or whateve it was called(wich was forgotten by pretty much everyone) and the holy war (wich was never expanded upon, we dont even know how it started)

>greatest fake out
>I was being retarded on purpose.

You guys do realize you're the equivalent of Bleachfags now right?

>She was a plot device
What do you think is different between a charcter who moves the plot along and a plot device.
>the manga has embrassed Zelfags
He technically won against Escanor at his peak, that's more than enough for anyone.
>rest of your points are no u
k

>everything is just a plot device
Not that user but yes, everything IS a plot device. That's why saying "it's bad because it's a plot device" is retarded.

Yes, he deceived you on purpose. I'm glad you're invested enough to be beyond butthurt by the rusemaster general.

Rent free and copepilled

I think a few decades is perfectly fine. 20-30 years work. If Nakaba wants to just make Lancelot the same age as Arthur then he can wake up in 15-17 years.

>According to your logic everything is just a plot device
Nah just that Nakab did a really poor job with them. I would go as far as say the Akatsuki was better handled since at least they were memorable. 4
>Wow, nice of you to finally agree with me on some point.
Yeah because Zel is too pathetic at this point

>What? Are you calling Dolor and Gloxinia things that I know as "plot devices"?
Yes?
>If they didn't, they would be like Grayroad.

Nope
>But you attack it with nonsensical arguments, that means your taste is shit.
How is it nonsensical?

>So "jobbers" are people who "kill the MC at their leisurely pace"?
No jobbers are people who are defeated by the MC.

>It wasn't,
It was since all the emotional build was rendered moot when he came back like nothing so the manga wasted even more time.

had a giggle

Attached: 1514320111283.png (469x452, 122K)

>He decieved you by making you read complete shit and then rendering your time worthless with an anti-climax

Okay. You do realize he fooled you dumbass right?

>>>/reddit/

>jobbers are people who are defeated by the MC.
This is the most retarded definition of jobber I've ever read. Congratulations

>projecting: the post

>The actual definition is the most retarded because I say so

Okay

Epilogue was actually pretty decent for what it was, the only thing that was "bad" was the rushed final fight and all the loose ends, but that is irrelevant now.
>whaaa I got fooled for 5 chapters and now I'm upset abloobloobloo

How based can one man be?

Attached: businesspeople-laughing-in-office-B705P6.jpg (1300x988, 124K)

Mel likes boobs so much, I wonder how he feels now that Elizabeth is flat

Attached: mel pafu.jpg (945x769, 309K)

>Epilogue was actually pretty decent

Attached: 1549210728760.jpg (792x631, 272K)

Retard

Attached: himZD0M.gif (250x250, 993K)

>literally no argument
lol fuck off

too soon

This last long while has been awful. The series ending, even as badly as it was, would have been a mercy.
And yet somehow the hype is real. Unironically absolute mad man

Attached: 1486903407038.png (904x1300, 232K)

You raise a good point. Plot devices in a story is like cells in a human body.

>How is it nonsensical?
Let's see
>No jobbers are people who are defeated by the MC
And we are discussing a battle where these "jobbers" killed the MC, if you don't see how it's nonsensical, then that means your mindset is quite alien.
And
>Yes?
you are calling them "plot devices" despite saying that they are even worse than "plot devices"? That's nonsensical too.

>Yeah because Zel is too pathetic at this point
Zel is great and far from pathetic.

>It was since all the emotional build was rendered moot when he came back like nothing
Good thing that right after he came back "like nothing" the manga showed it wasn't actually nothing then?

Attached: ch198 dance.png (905x1300, 251K)

That's not the actual definition of the word "jobber", not even in the wrestling terms.

Lancelot can't be that young since Galahad is one of the most important knights. Tristan is also important and he's a half demon half goddess so he would still be a toddler by then. A couple of decades is way too short of a timeskip for a series with characters who are hundreds of years old and the events of which take place over 3000 years. A large timeskip is also needed in order to put some distance between Nanatsu and the sequel, since the Sins are currently at the top of their game and probably wouldn't let the continent get all messed up. Hell Camelot doesn't even exist anymore since the DK fight wiped it off the map.

Attached: 2BBAB6FC-7B41-43F3-AB75-AE8BCF0490D5.jpg (639x480, 45K)

Which series endings could have been improved by a last minute meteor drop on the main heroine with followup arc?

The second part should have referred to obviously.

Bunny Drop

Where the hell are you getting 3000 years from? The events of the prior Holy War happened 3000 years ago. Meliodas can fuck off to the Demon Realm with Elizabeth if she's alive or revived as a Goddess (or Elizabeth can become the Supreme Mommy and both will be tied to live in their own realms forever apart, but their love will be represented by Tristan who is also meant to suffer for love). Ban will probably be past his prime now that he can age. Diane and King will fuck off to the Fair Kingdom. Escanor can probably also teach Gawain how to control Sunshine. Etc. etc. If we get another thread going we can talk more about it.

>Nanatsu's thread with over 500 replies
It's been what, 5 years now?

Attached: 1543405161240.png (408x411, 187K)

it's not a genuine accident. It's way too final destination tier to not be the curse.

Since Mel recovered from his fight vs Escanor for no reason.

Mael/Estarossa threads weren't that long ago.

Anything starting with 10C over was so underwhelming i welcome the trainwreck route.

We've had enough 500 reply threads in these five years so the answer is no.
And don't you fucking tell me how SnK threads reach the bump limit daily, they get offtopic pretty easily, unless you consider calling a character shit and shitflinging like crazy being ontopic.

Based Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson saving this manga, one squashed Elizabeth at a time.

Attached: 1546704535769.jpg (498x514, 84K)

The last Escanor threads definitely got past the 500.

Those were Zeldris's threads.

Attached: P0079_FrYJmE7vloc.jpg (595x149, 31K)

>because no one gave a shit anymore
Dude it's one of the top ten most sold manga.

3000 years is when the main plot point of Mel and Elizabeth's curses started. It's why the 10 year timeskip between the Sins working for Liones and the beginning of the series feels like the blink of an eye, everyone even looks the same except for Escanor. Another decade or two is meaningless and if that was all it was going to be then it would have been unnecessary to put Arthur in stasis in the first place. I have to go so I can't discuss this in another thread but perhaps we can talk about it once the series actually concludes.

Those been Escanor/Zeldris threads, but one was the butt of the joke evidently.

Attached: Technical victory.png (630x361, 113K)

Attached: 1528136065294.png (1254x1027, 1.63M)

I can´t believe Elizabeth got Caesar´d.

>Escanor
He might even look the same if someone takes away his moustache!

Now we need the obligatory comment about how his wanted poster and picture at the start of the Commandments arc are much better than the "young version+moustache" combo. Not that I necessarily disagree, the wanted poster Escanor looks cool.

Attached: Nerobasta.jpg (438x308, 100K)

The comedic timing of this is something else.

Perhaps Escanor or one of his descendants will look like that if they appear in the sequel.

Totally worth the epilogue time wasting.