Shingeki no Kyojin

You see what happens when you deny a man the good stuff? He suddenly wants to commit genocide.
Bring back Annie.

Attached: 1557513495901.jpg (604x426, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7qU5w0FQ&t=68s
youtu.be/jIJP86U7F34?t=81
youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is

>EAfat(pedo)
FUCK OFF

To be fair to that user and the readers we really need more Marley flashbacks.
We still have no idea how Eren and the Survey Corps infiltrated Marley. Because we have the current battle, manlet and unresolved Historia plot I doubt we will see the flashbacks this year.

I also really really want to see a brief explanation of other countries, if there’s a UN and what the power dynamics are of geopolitics but I doubt we get that. It makes no sense to me that the ENTIRE world would attack Paradis, a weak little island (but with nukes) instead of Marley the new big Titan Great Power.

It’s like India and former colonies attacking Great Britain after they lost and gave up their empire (in 1930s instead of 1950s) instead of worrying about China, Japan, Soviet Union or Nazi-Germany.

Attached: 05514CB9-B360-4994-88E8-6B79A556CC18.jpg (522x800, 172K)

Pretty sure the opposite of pic is happening and instead of Bertolt it’s the MPs lead by Armin cumming on her (It’s still Sunday somewhere)

youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7qU5w0FQ&t=68s
>Pieck has Narberal's voice

Attached: PIKU.jpg (707x800, 192K)

I dont know what it is that they fucked up, but his beard makes him look way older than he is in the anime.

He did look older with it even in the manga at first, but after Levi cut him up isayama somehow fixed his design and he looked younger even with the beard.

Attached: 1557673455597.png (944x1332, 1.27M)

Season will end with her human form.

>I dont know what it is that they fucked up
His face was too long.

What did you predict while reading? Opinion on Serumbowl, Basement, Ocean and chapter 100?

Damn today's episode was really fucking good. It's been a long time since I was on my edge.

Or 1:31
Yeah he looks fine but the beard seems off to me. At least one animeonly dude I watched noticed he looked like Grisha so at least they nailed that. Will be great when he talks to Eren and has an image of Grisha’s face next to him

Attached: C7AE862E-141F-457E-B2E0-D158F2BEA8FC.jpg (592x516, 81K)

It will end with the bird and Falco when the camera moves from the Ocean to 4 years later Fort Slava battlefield. God I want a proper world map and explanation of countries.

Post small things animeonlys wouldn’t understand.

Attached: 6B9BD728-7912-4573-9AD1-E025D727B57A.png (251x366, 61K)

Nah Season will end with Eren looking at the ocean and saying the stuff of killing off the "enemies" to be free.

KINO INCOMING

Attached: kino.jpg (2896x2896, 596K)

SASHA NO, YOU DON'T SIMPLY ASK PEOPLE WHY ARE THEY NIGGERS

Attached: MAD.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Theoretically speaking, if someone were to rip off the Jaw titans entire head while Porco remains in the nape of the titans body, would the severed head still have the "power" to nutcrack a female titans/warhammer titans crystal, or does it have to be attached to the actual shifter person for the "magic" to work?

Attached: 1557626504224.png (1250x914, 494K)

Can't wait. Every episode until titledrop will have at least one or more kino moments.

It's not magic, it's literally his jaw being strong, what the hell.

I'm prepared for OnoD and how he handles the speech.

We have to wait another fucking week aaaaaaaaaaaaa
If this leaks too I might actually watch the leak this time around.

What does Pieck's breath smell like?

Rage my soldiers! Scream my soldiers!

shit

After youtu.be/jIJP86U7F34?t=81 im sure he will deliver 100%.

Attached: 08922602-773B-4782-8809-6DCD8F649C1C.gif (250x271, 33K)

Uma delicia next week right?

Rude

Either that or cliffhanger to it.

Makes sense, Narbe is as serious as Pieck.

So if Eren is to become Vader does he need to kill his waifu?

no

using upside-down africa is still so fucking lame though, he really should've just ginned up some continents

We need Eren kicked on the Wall first before the charge starts so I think the episode will end with either a rock to Erwin’s face or the monkey soup.

I agree completely. But it’s kinda fun to see not-Japan and other not-countries here. I just wish he expanded a bit more on them.

yeah, i'm not normally one to get caught up on worldbuilding but it really does feel like we need just a little bit more, a quick overview of the major diplomatic players or something

i will save eldia

Attached: ere.png (432x393, 234K)

I see that a lot of people didn't understand why reiner survived. Let's me explain:
Titan shifters are able to recover,activate the powers and give the powers(if eaten by another titan) thx the spine(mostly the spinal fluid, later in the anime you will understand why it so important).
So the spine is their true weakpoint and the core of their powers, so even if you separate the brain from the spine or literally blow up the brain,since the spinal fluid take all the information from the brain and shares them entire the body, they can survive sharing their subcontious in the spine and waiting for the regeneration.
This move is actually possible not only for reiner, but literally all the titan shifters ca do that( even if this move is considered a "last hope").
The only ways to kill a titan shifter are 3: blow completly up the entire body,destroy this spine and brain at the same time or weakeded him so much until he can't regenerate anymore and than kill him as a regular human.
This rule is literally the main ability of a shifter outside the titan power,and since this rule didn't got contraddicted, this can't be considered an asspull

Now (You), yes (You), what were (You) thinking during the spoiler thread for pic related?

Attached: final step.jpg (2104x1600, 2.1M)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: B099E57E-6A60-4A26-883E-D2B2EF9F8F67.jpg (1136x640, 179K)

cordite and musk

Because of Uprising I dropped the manga and only returned arround the time chapter 90 came out so I wasn’t here too see all the outrage. I think it was simmilair to when chapter 100 dropped except for more anti-Armin comments.

Attached: 3A7D4EFD-ACFB-4A57-AE14-3D67EE38C79B.jpg (1000x2989, 813K)

>t. Isayama

>dropping the coup arc

you are a complete MMA faggot that just wants muh titan fist fights all the chapters I guess.

*blocks your path*

Attached: chadmin.jpg (545x916, 138K)

>MMA faggot
but who is the schaub of snk?

Bros I take everything back, after 3 episodes I'm FUCKING LOVING the opening song.

I know it's mostly a psychological thing where my brain has learned to like the song because I like what comes after it so the brain associates one with other but it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1546786511110.png (1749x981, 1.63M)

>"power"
>"magic"
da fuq? his teeth and claws are made of a harder material than Meido-chan's crystal. Titan hardening material doesn't evaporate with the rest of the titan body upon death or removal of the shifter, which is why things like the Executioner From Hell and the crystal cave under the Reiss chapel can exist.

>post your face when about to destroy the world so you can be free with your wife queen and your son

Attached: 1557456265226.jpg (512x432, 111K)

how many times does shitmin have to be btfo by eren

Attached: basederen.png (1049x840, 795K)

Reiner was such a piece of shit for killing Marco, seeing it again in animation really made me even more pissed

>tfw you will never pound armin's peacenik boipussy all night long until its literally steaming

That's what makes you say that? Really? Not the hundreds of thousands he already killed before that?

>Marco
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1548200306825.png (253x378, 119K)

'cause that killing has a name, a face and we see it in detail. it makes it feel worse than anonymized slaughter from a distance

>EMfag

Not only that but take in consideration that Reiner at first killed indirectly.

>20:52:04
Damn a while week. Cant wait for this

Reiner EL BLANCO will save the world

Attached: 1517585767350.jpg (332x396, 28K)

Annie killed Marco. He knew too much, leaving him alive would be the end of them all. At least in BRA's situation, they had no choice but to do what they did. The SL did the same thing to Bert when they had the option to show some humanity but they chose to become murderers.

>Bring back Annie.
There's no point in bringing her back at this point unless she miraculously pops out of her crystal state.

Attached: 130870.jpg (3508x2632, 556K)

Never mind that time he rammed the soldiers on the gate.

Attached: 1552260779291.jpg (85x67, 5K)

He was just such a pussy about the whole thing, couldn't give him a merciful death because muh evidence if he was killed with a sword and he even had to force annie to take off his gear. such a nigger move

Reiner EL BLANCO ANGEL

Attached: MRUVVnR.jpg (2133x1600, 1.1M)

Dead series
Dead thread

Attached: 0D4681E2-74B3-4B20-812F-7C6E39243F74.jpg (750x894, 136K)

i assume he means at first in the narrative, not by in-universe chronology, since paradis wasn't their first combat deployment anyway

killing bert did not make them murderers though, literally self defense from genocide

I mean: Up until Marco, he only did indirect killings.

Attached: NUTBUT.png (800x450, 473K)

The soldiers on the gate were before marco

this

SAGE

Annie will never wake in time. It'll be 2000 years into the future when she becomes the next Ymir.

Reiner was holding Marco and couldn't possibly remove the gear himself

I still can't believe people thought this was some sort of powerfup transformation or something, how can people like that exist.

Hahaha

>merciful death
dude they're deep cover agents sent to commit acts of mass slaughter and potentially genocide, there's no honor in any of it it would be delusional for them to act otherwise. wetwork is not the realm of chivalry

Hey I'm anime only, where's Ymir in all this? Wasn't the last scene of her her on the top of the wall with Bert and Reiner? Did she just go back to their town and not stay to fight?
What am I missing

What, do you think that armies just go around thinking of giving people the best deaths they can? This isn't some sort of idealistic fantasy, shit like that doesn't exist.

She went home

She's fucking dead, eaten by Reiner's comrade

Attached: 1557628794960.jpg (807x624, 144K)

She's dead, like really dead

She was taken back to the harbor for questioning and then marley to give the jaw to porco.

No I actually really like politics but the monthly waiting with slow chapters got annoying. I prefer info and talk chapters over fight chapters btw. Both are usually great in this manga, I just wasn’t feeling Uprising when it came out but rereading it makes the arc pretty good.

not to mention that being shot or cut or hit with shell fragments rarely makes for a quick and clean death anyway

Did she willingly die or was she betrayed by those guys? I love Ymir, hope we see her death and not just "Ymir died"

I like it but it’s still the worst one
OP1 > OP3 > OP2 > OP4 >OP5
It just doesn’t have a YEAGER, SASAGEYO or FLY TO HEAVEN moment.

willingly, she knew the score
>hope we see her death and not just "Ymir died"
i have good news and bad news

Willingly

Willingly, But Isayama forgot to actually explain anything. In short we can all assume she was feeling guilty of eating Reiner and Co's comrade.

What? She wasn't an actual comrade of marley to begin with, she was banished and turned into a titan, it was pure luck that she managed to eat the jaw, her going with them was suicide through and through, there was no coming out of there alive.

Yeah it was really obvious he was just weakened or didn’t have enough willpower or desire to be alive. So glad this manga doesn’t have powerups besides the Armour bottle.

Ymir will get back through P A T H S to reveal she's actually the reincarnation of the original Ymir.

Then she will reveal she's also pregnant and Zeke is the father.

lol2themax

Willingly but she got offscreen death basically. Someone post Ymirfags reactions.

Attached: C095C663-89CC-4373-88CE-5BFCAE22488F.jpg (1067x1600, 755K)

>fly to heaven
that's actually the worst OP.

Current OP tier list

OP2 > OP1 > END4 = OP5 > OP3 > OP4

Attached: 1556758066337.jpg (211x282, 66K)

No because OP4 fits the arc. It has memorable lines which people sing along with unlike OP5.

Attached: FB3DED0D-AE63-431B-B3A6-1CEA47A5DC81.jpg (800x900, 101K)

What was the point of this character? Did the manga really need lesbians?

Attached: snk ymir.jpg (500x692, 73K)

The Original Ymir probably hates "Ymir" for using her name. Like imagine a random hobo girl steals your name to get money from people and try to rape one of your family members.

>fly to heaven
>sing along
shit was a fucking lulaby, I must admint I enjoyed SHINZO SASAGEYO but hardly hitted me as much as the other OPs, still away better than a sleepy song.

That was a good episode.
Last week the OST felt off, it's way better now

I am a Ymirfag and being honest....
i liked her death i feel it was according with her character

How will episode 4 or 16 end? Erwin + rock or Monkey soup?

Attached: 1859ED61-CD9E-4132-B189-630F6C5F07E3.jpg (640x898, 143K)

>Virginke face's when he's the father

Attached: ZEKE MAD.jpg (640x812, 192K)

It grew on me okay?

Attached: 3CB189FE-81BA-4CB4-8388-74A55062676B.jpg (1066x539, 126K)

I LOVE LM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: RIP.jpg (1091x604, 556K)

every manga needs a sleazy dyke tomboy

>SergeantGross
Cringe.

She was literally just a tool for Historia's story until Isayama needed her gone.

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 101K)

>she's actually the reincarnation of the original Ymir.
That will be Hisu's child.

same desu
i get why people are upset when a character dies in a way that isn't a major narrative focus but there's more to take into account than just that kinda thing

>Eren could have killed Reiner by himself if it wasn’t for the SL wanting to try out their new toy
>SL standing there crying and celebrating while Reiner recovers
>Armong crying and wanting to negotiate
Reminder SL are retards and Eren did nothing wrong. Hell, the only battle that wasn’t a Pyrrhic victory was Liberio, and that was Eren and Zeke’s plan.

AAAHH SAVE ME SAWNEY

??

>Reminder SL are retards and Eren did nothing wrong. Hell, the only battle that wasn’t a Pyrrhic victory was Liberio, and that was Eren and Zeke’s plan.

Which is why I completely agree with Eren, Floch and the Yeagerists. SL have done NOTHING post chapter 90.

IT’S NOT FAIR ;_;

Don't worry moblit was saved

user, I...

they pulled eren ass outta the fire in liberio and fought a delaying action against a numerically superior enemy to great battlefield success. the failings of the sl are the larger failings of paradis policy in the face of a complex and rapidly evolving situation, no action of the sl or really any one subordinate branch of the military could really have alleviated that.

Are they just not going to explain how Bert flipped Reiner over without transforming?

Are you just not going to read the subtitles?

Why do you say things that hurt?

Hey guys I enjoy watching SnK but I recently started watching One Piece and I think that since the plot development is better our fan base should just move over there.

Eren will save the world for his wife and his wife's son.

Reiner flipped himself over after Bert told him that he had to move or something bad might happen to him

Agreed

For the user of the previous post about the biggest ISAYAMA FORGOT

Defending Isayama we have to consider the extend of how much Bertboy can control his power. Not only during the Eren kidnap he was heating so much it was a barrier to the soldiers. But take in consideration he only created half the body and was concentrating his all creation and evaporation powers into that upper half (and even more on the nape) but also it has a huge depletion effect on his power.

Another example of how he can concetrate his power is not only the Bertbomb: He most likely did all that damage by transforming mid air and letting the Colossal titan fall to the ground, but also probably used some of his "evaporation" power to help out. But in the same arc we see how he does the same to protect his nape from Armin.

The key to this evaporation to skin you alive like it did on Armin, is the concentration.

Now back to pic related. If we take in consideration he can concentrate or not his evaporation and also that he can only appear as much of the titan as he wants. AND that even regular titans to avoid be caught up in the Square Cube law, are comprised mostly of steam inside of their bodies and they are light as fuck for their sizes. We could Argue that Bertboy during the Trost inside job, only appeared a very light version of the titan, not only to surprise attack but also to potentially escape unsuspectingly (reminder the warriors still wanted to spy on the enemy), so this lighter version of the titan was just concentrated enough on his foot to blast the wall and then vanish as fast as he could.

But HOW EREN AND THE OTHERS WEREN'T SKINNED ALIVE? you might ask: Simple my user, he wasn't concentrating his steam that much. He in fact steamed the whole body, all the 60mts at once. And not only that but a key component to the evaporation attacks is the combination of regeneration and evaporation too.

Attached: poof.png (602x920, 599K)

In conclusion: Colossal titan can evaporate easily because he must be the least dense titan of them all (unless Bertboy want him to be more dense).

And evaporation disappearance didn't skin anyone that much because there was no combination with the regeneration: therefore, what's gone would keep gone.

And lastly, the evaporation is done diluted throughout the whole body, not a concentrated area like in the evaporation attacks in later chapters.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

This. I'm sure those 1000 episodes are full of excellent animation and well paced, thrilling plot developments.

Of course, and zero fillers

Attached: 1557626183532.png (682x708, 533K)

>Reading chapter 105 again
>Still hurts just as bad

Attached: DkGyamXUYAAdde5.jpg (1080x600, 118K)

If you guys are being sarcastic at least it doesn’t have as many fillers as Naruto or Bleach if you haven’t gave it a watch at least give it a shot.

I stopped arround episode 11 when they picked up that ugly Pinocchio dude

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_41.jpg (800x1153, 158K)

SIX DAYS

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_42.jpg (800x1156, 146K)

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_43.jpg (800x1153, 183K)

>One Piece
>Less fillers than

Attached: 161237FB-A75A-4A73-8BA5-5652164EF40F.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_44.jpg (800x1153, 189K)

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_45.jpg (800x1156, 203K)

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_46.jpg (800x1153, 226K)

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_80_47.jpg (800x1151, 236K)

cat food

How badly will Araki butcher this scene?

Who will kill Mad King Eren?

HOLY ULTRA BASED

Attached: ES2iGtT.jpg (728x596, 38K)

Speedlines and still images

If anything they'll have a daughter.

rock and roll, baby

>dude lets protect are horses
>instead lets ride towards certain death
havent read the manga since it came out but did it explain why didnt they just climb the walls instead

CG horses and complete 3d models for long shots. Also constant cuts to manlets slicing Zeke with top tier sakuga to shift the focus from Erwins heroic sacrifice.

Climbing the walls would've also meant death (no horses to escape with back inside Wall Rose even if they were to win the battle) and no way to fight the Beast Titan (can't get close without horses.) Using both the horses and their own lives to give Levi a chance to fight the Beast Titan was the best card in their hand.

They thought Bert was coming. They didn't decide on the suicide charge until Eren got kicked too. Basically it was a desperate fuck you I'm taking you with me play.

Distracting him so Levi could get close was the only chance they had

why the fuck did they make the ear scratch sound so gross

I LOVE REINER! MY HUSBANDO FOREVER!

Attached: 9ugM4KjqX_0 (1).jpg (765x1080, 406K)

Did you ever end up drawing something?

Attached: ohNONONONO.png (1125x1254, 1.16M)

Jean forcibly pulling himself together makes me more sad.

The anime is adapting 2 chapters per episode. It will adapt 79-80 and end with "RAGE MY SOLDIERS!".

Is there anything wrong with pretending that the series ended when they got to the ocean.

How can anyone hate this chad? Im sure Marley would've prefered losing Reiner instead of Bert

Attached: 1557688299035.webm (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Ymir saw the paths. She met loli ymir like Zeke did.

Even said he didnt understand why Ymir went with them at that time.

Ymirs decision to go back saved Reiner from being executed.

Reiner made a solemn vow to Ymir to save Hisu.

Paths means everyone is important as a piece of the whole.

Reiner will probably save Hisu and the world.

Does Eren want to pull a Daenerys (Read: Be a huge cunt)

>Im sure Marley would've prefered losing Reiner instead of Bert
No shit, The CT was their best weapon and Bert was the most talented of the trio.

Eren is literally doing what is best to his people and the only hope they have, What is "pulling a Daenerys"?

>pulling a Daenerys
Burning every man woman and child inside a walled city alive.

Does pulling a Daenerys mean rumbling?

Don't give Isayama any ideas

Yessir

He already watches it though, and CT can give off a lot of heat.

What kind of mary sue bullshit is this that he can beat THE mary sue?

If she torched King's Landing wouldn't that be more like Eren destroying Paradis only?

His plan is most likely rumble the world with no survivors, i guess is a yes.

>Being OP = Mary Sue
Retard.

Well yeah, but we don't actually know if CT's can cross the ocean, so thus far Paradis is the only thing really known to be threatened. Plus the CT's are facing inwards.

>His plan is most likely rumble the world with no survivors
I'm thinking more localized. Paradis scale. Crashing that island with no survivors

How did Eren not accidentally trigger his titan until getting eaten?

Is this the biggest plot hole?

>How did Eren not accidentally trigger his titan until getting eaten?
Did he ever have a specific goal in mind that he was driven towards achieving while suffering an injury before then?

I want to believe that Eren can control enough to turn them around. The more likely outcome is something will go horribly wrong with the rumbling

>Crashing that island with no survivors
Eren wants to save his people, His chat with Reiner made it clear that he's rumbling the no-eldians.

He constantly picked fights with people. And then later accidentally triggered his arm with as simple a goal as picking up a spoon.

Because you don't turn into a titans just for being injured, you need to want it to happen.
Eren was mad as fuck during that moment and revenge was the only thing in his mind.

>The more likely outcome is something will go horribly wrong with the rumbling
Wouldn't mind seeing that either

Eren's chat with Reiner also made it pretty clear that he is willing to do whatever it takes to give a big fuck you to invaders.

>He constantly picked fights with people.
And?
>And then later accidentally triggered his arm with as simple a goal as picking up a spoon.
While thinking "lift the spoon" while being burned, while spending an entire day TRYING to become a titan.

They're going to rumble the armies that come to invade Paradis. The CTs don't need to cross the ocean to do that.

So your answer is, "yes"

>Eren's chat with Reiner also made it pretty clear that he is willing to do whatever it takes to give a big fuck you to invaders.
The fuck are you talking about? The liberio atack was something planned which had a stragy purpose, it wasn't a "fuck you, die!".
Eren wouldn't kill the people that he's trying to protect just to kill some marleynians.

>Crashing the island
are you legit dumb? Are you ignoring Eren's whole arc?

before the Marley arc, Eren literally say "across the ocean is where our enemies are, if we kill them, we'll be free".

He will CRASH THE WHOLE GLOBE except Paradis WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Him taking a swing at Jean and hurling himself along with a bigass titan arm would be pretty funny.

>The end where what was believed at the beginning (the world outside being completely abandoned and destroyed by titans) becomes true
Absolutely based

>And?

He would be extremely pissed and determined to hunt down people for stealing armin's bread, and get his ass kicked, causing an injury

>The fuck are you talking about?
That he doesn't like invaders.

>The liberio atack was something planned which had a stragy purpose, it wasn't a "fuck you, die!"
I'm sorry, did I say it wasn't? Climb out of your own ass before you injure yourself.

>Eren wouldn't kill the people that he's trying to protect just to kill some marleynians.
Gotta break some eggs.

>Are you ignoring Eren's whole arc?
Nope

>Eren wouldn't kill the people that he's trying to protect just to kill some marleynians.
Can't crash a globe while exempting a landmass. Probably not a good idea to call someone dumb if you can't realize that user.

Attached: 1539402950830.jpg (1048x552, 129K)

>Eldians are treated as devil because their suppossed ethnic cleansing
>mfw Eren is actually going plans to execute that ethnic cleansing

Attached: Gabi_Braun_character_image.png (600x600, 504K)

>He would be extremely pissed and determined to hunt down people for stealing armin's bread, and get his ass kicked, causing an injury
Hunt down the person that stole armins bread isn't a specific thought, it's a very broad multifaceted thought. Who did it, why do it, when, where, etc

The thought needs to be specific. "Lift a spoon." specific

>dancing titan
what was the origin of this anyway, just pure fanon?

If played correctly, there is no need to kill that much of Paradis people.

Yeah I actually think that's the best part of that theory so far. If we don't get the cuck ending of Zeke's.

Heil Eren

You're retarded if you unrinocally believe that Eren will destroy the thing he's so desperate to protect, seriously.

>Can't crash a globe while exempting a landmass
Yes, he can.
He controls them.

>If played correctly, there is no need to kill that much of Paradis people.
For sure, do you think Eren will get asspull levels of control, or will there be a learning curve?

I think so yeah. Like how AT was called the Rogue Titan before being given its true name.

>You're retarded if you unrinocally believe that Eren will destroy the thing he's so desperate to protect, seriously.
Accidents happen

>Yes, he can.
>He controls them.
>do you think Eren will get asspull levels of control, or will there be a learning curve?

In every example where I can see the rumbling going wrong none involve Eren wilfully sabotaging it. He only gets one shot at it.

Take in consideration this move is basically an automatic "fuck you world" weapon set up by the Cuck Fritz 100 years ago. I'm pretty sure that fuck you is directed to the world and not that much to the people of the Island. At worst, people in cities like Shingashina might get some collateral damage.

Without titans Reiner was literally the second worst of the warriors after Zeke, and Armored is pretty shite compared to Colossal

It wouldn't be an asspull because the whole point of the FT is that it control titans, All the titans in Clash did exactly what he wanted.
You're the one under the impression that it needs "training".

Why do people always think the rumble won't work or it will destroy Paradis? There is a pregnant Historia somewhere inside the walls you think Isayama will show a pregnant women getting killed? King Cuck Karl made his vow so the colossal titans couldn't be used that's all and Willy who got info from warhammer memories was scared shitless of the wall titans because it was now possible to use them.

>willy
who?

You're reason that the rumble must succeed is that a pregnant lady will get stomped?

I really doubt that the rumbling would go wrong...for Eren, i'm sure that the next conflict is going to be the rest of the cast trying to stop it.

The head Tybur who got grim reminded by Eren

Do you think the ending is close? Or are they going to keep political drama going forever?

>Chadren most likely just needs Wall Maria to stomp the world and minimize collateral damage.

Attached: 1557273411780.jpg (413x602, 124K)

But the inward facing titans would pass through everything.

>All the titans in Clash did exactly what he wanted.
Nah, he raged out and got lucky, he didn't tell them what to do specifically. He didn't even know he had that power.

>You're the one under the impression that it needs "training".
Kinda silly if he doesn't.

Attached: 1545970019663.png (800x552, 27K)

>stomp the world
>minimize collateral damage

The guy who was pissing his pants after hearing the report from Reiner that Eren could use the coordinate.

>I'm pretty sure the titans will most likely go straight up, not southwards. So they would spread out in a circle manner, to actually you know walk around the globe.

If Isayama is going full tragedy the rumble could fail. Eren could fail to control it and leave Paradis flattened, the titans could not get past the ocean, or it could be possible that the wall actually isn't solid titans or that spreading out after emerging will fail to do enough damage to save Paradis from those that mean them harm.

Eren can use the WHT without any training, the old WHT user was a maid that never used it.
The FT only control titans, what type of training would it need? Training for new power sounds like a very shonen-esque thing.

Seeing a normal human trash an Ackerman is pretty enjoyable

Why would they circumnavigate the globe and spread out instead of trampling in one direction?

>the old WHT user was a maid that never used it.
She had a direct unbroken genetic link of memories dating straight back to the titan wars, she didn't need training.

>The FT only control titans, what type of training would it need? Training for new power sounds like a very shonen-esque thing.
If you say so. A completely unrelated point that has NOTHING to do with the conversation, but eh, whatevs.

Jaw Titan needs a nozzle to be dangerous a human barely has jaws that can bite something far from them compared to say a Gorgonopsid.

The worst case escenario I see is that of huge collateral damage on Paradis.

For the rest, we've seen countless hints that titans can just walk the ocean floor or float till they reach the coast.

The OTHER tragedy I legit see is that the world's nation have enough anti titan weapons to make a proper coalition and defend the best they could even winning a Pyrrhic victory.

>shifters
>normal human

What the fuck sort of sentence is this?

>If Isayama is going full tragedy
We already know that he isn't going
I think that it's pretty obvious that Eren would fail to destroy the world but i doubt that is going to be for him fucking up, like i said, i'm sure that the next conflict is Armong/Marley trying to stop it.

If Armong tries to help Marley he's fucken irredeemable

>We already know that he isn't going
Source?

>A completely unrelated point that has NOTHING to do with the conversation
>HUR DUR EREN CONTROLING TITANS WITHOUT TRAINING WOULD BE AN ASSPULL

I was talking about the shonen bit, shit for brains.

They are still basically normal humans in terms of strength and other physical abilities (except regeneration) before they transform though

They have regeneration, not Acker speed or muscle.
That's why these 3 had to train for years and why Eren has only one titan kill and got eaten in his first mission.

probably due in part to isayama alluding to the mist's ending (even if he said he wasn't going whole hog on that ending anymore), people are looking for some kind of ironic tragedy in the same vein as the film's ending

The founding titan can turn eldians into titans at will right?

Don't think so

Isayama saying that he abandoned the "mist"-esque ending and that now it's going to be more like guardian of the galaxy.

Maybe a royal one

>why yes I'm a Yeagerist

Attached: 1557720677028.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

How does Guardian end?

I always wondered if regen would help with muscle strain desu

I'm sure that the manga mentions that the "scream" can turn people into titans.

DANCE OFF BRO ME AND YOU

Pieck's voice threw me for a second. I thought only the dub gave titans that devily voice.

If given full use of the coordinate yes. So a royal or Eren+a royal.

>hand drawn horses
you know shits get real

DANCE OFF
And the MCs holding hand to stop the big bad from destroying shit.
Sounds like holding hands to activate the FT and stop the rumbling to me.

>Sounds like holding hands to activate the FT and cause the rumbling to me.
Fixed. Using the power of friendship to genocide the world would be the best ending.

How did he beat her? He landed exactly one hit, and took exactly one hit. The kick he landed on Mikasa didn't do any damage at all, whereas Mikasa's swing cut his ear off.

>Using the love of brotherhood to genocide the world would be the best ending.
Fixed again.

>Ending will be Eren taking all the wall titans into the ocean
>He goes with them
>Armin goes on about Eren being his ocean while crying

Only works when they drink royal spinal fluid isn’t it?

The final Reiner v Eren fight will be a Dance-Off.

quick which characters would be the best dancers

wait wait wait. do titans need to breathe? has this ever been addressed?

Neat

pls no I don't want that

Zeke. His parents ran the social dance club so he knows a trick or two.

>Not wanting this but with Reiner and Eren
youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM

Kind of, because after she shifted for the first time the end of the chapter said "the titan that is going to dance" or something like that.

>It's a Historia leads the rumbling and destroys Marley riding the AT while all the other characters die episode

I would rather cut off a finger desu

Porco, His last name is Galliard

>Jaw titan, formerly known as the dancing titan, is held by brothers whose last name is a type of dance
Wait what the FUCK?

I like it.

Ymir's Pure Titan was buried in the ground for decades, and the Wall Titans have been buried inside the wall for about a century. So we know that Pure Titans don't need to breathe.

Pieck's Titan was wearing a snorkel for underwater operations though.

Basado

>formerly known as the dancing titan
by who

the snorkel could've just been for the crew compartment bert was in

>"The distinctive 6 beats to the phrase can still be heard today in songs such as "God Save the Queen". "

>Historia is the Queen, and Yumiru was obsessed with her.

Hmm

Fans only, it's not canon

Were you around before her titan was named? Everyone called it the dancing titan.

Will protect her from this cruel world user?

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

ACK ACK ACK

Jean and Connie.

As much as I love this manga, I'm getting pretty annoyed by how often Isayama resorts to throwing characters in jail whenever it's convenient. It makes sense logically but holy fuck it is so boring to see after this many times. I really hope everyone doesn't just sit out the climax of the manga

Attached: 1486987336617.jpg (240x271, 23K)

Attached: D6W8n0IU8AAM9eM.jpg (452x640, 107K)

Oh yeah, that's true. So the Pieck cast isn't conclusive.

>You may have Royal blood but do you have moves like THIS
>DANCE-OFF BRO, ME VERSUS YOU

el reiner discoteca will serve jiveren

M-mommy~

Attached: Choke me harder mommy!.png (1062x1145, 1.42M)

lmaoooooooooo

I'll be the first to shit on Pieck's titan but all her little accessories are cute. She'd be a good action figure.

speaking of that, how can the shifters inside even breathe surrounded by tons flesh? does their titan breathe for them? can they just get their oxygen through PATHS? i must know

>tfw no pieck gi joe with cart-fu grip

Attached: @mick_m_.jpg (600x800, 58K)

so does eren not want to genocide marley or just care about paradis eldians?

Are they shifters? It has been far longer than 13 years

Attached: 1557272665873.jpg (190x360, 50K)

Does gabi have a tight cunny?

Attached: Gabi.png (278x383, 109K)

maybe the bits of flesh connecting them to their titan provide oxygenated blood too?
probably just PATHS

she fell on falco once and gabi never was the same

Attached: 1543704822049.jpg (198x366, 34K)

Can the pedo pals fuck off? Thanks

Hans is manlet's ocean

Gabi is prime age

Attached: GabiHandsUp.jpg (579x696, 114K)

Open your throat

Like drink water?

Attached: GabiDash.png (727x1137, 147K)

I wish Isayama kills Gabi, what a redundant and stupid character she is

Puerco Gallardo.

>You see what happens when you deny a man the good stuff? He suddenly wants to commit genocide.

heh reverse the genders and thats more or less what just happened in GoT.

Attached: 1557713585171.jpg (1515x855, 369K)

>No, I won't fuck your fiery cooch, you're my ant
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BURN BURN BURN

Even the show has a healthy amount of foreshadowing that Daenerys is her father's daughter desu

>is her father's daughter
It really do be like that sometimes. You may not think it does, but it do.

>implying His---- Daenerys hasnt shown us glimpses of being this evil before.

Sansa will win the Westerosbowl. Just like Mikasa.

Sansa doesn't even deserve Winterfell

Say something nice to the warchief!

Attached: Warchief.png (3001x2170, 1.01M)

why isn't his titan blonde

Eren won't betray you!

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE

THIS KONG WANTS TO END HIS RACE

ONEE-SAMA!

Attached: Happy Erwin is Happy.png (299x330, 75K)

>Nee

>Erwin has Jotaro's VA
>Zeke has Dio's VA
This can't be a coincidence, right?

Maybe...

Attached: Approach.jpg (640x579, 156K)

I did not know this picture existed, but now I do and now I have it. Thank you.

It is. If they could get Erwin to say an ora and Zeke a muda though, I would really appreciate it. I'm sure Isayama would enjoy it too

>More Annie
>It's only sad Annie

Attached: 56475474.png (1278x713, 640K)

You know, between the pedophile and the subs and the guys who want Annie to get creampied by old men/her father and the people who post brutal rape fantasies involving Annie and Dot Pixis who does all those stuff combined along with vorefaggory and giantessfaggotry is there a single Anniefag in this general who is not a degenerate?

Sad Annie is best Annie though

Any Annie is good Annie

Attached: Annie_Leonhart_character_image.png (844x844, 1.45M)

Even dead Annie?

can't wait till the anime gets to marley arc flashback crying annie and crimson mask reiner desu

Okay that's the one exception

Attached: 2e25b5bc4d3af10c32cbb988b803527a.jpg (720x720, 86K)

The only good Anniefag left a long time ago. I guess they got tired of waiting.

the lack of content has driven them to desperation and degeneracy, like shipwrecked sailors going feral

Dead Annie is the best Annie.

Attached: Are you ready.jpg (850x1080, 138K)

No no that gives them closure. Best Annie is permarock that leaves them with hope

>she sees your hardening

Attached: 1538746054347.png (1280x720, 846K)

>you see her hardening

Attached: daljyajwsaag6lyjpg.jpg (1300x649, 68K)

>end of manga
>people think they'll finally get Annie
>it fastforwards 200+ years
>Annie's stuck in her crystal in a museum
Anniefags would probably kill themselves.

Jewnie Nosie.

I'm an Anniefag and that's actually the ending I want for her

>i̕mp͠l̀y͝i̕ng̢ we a͟l͝re̕ady͘ ̨haven't́

ẁ̀́e̶̷ ͏j́us̢͢t͠ ̶͢͝w̧̛͢a͢͜ń͝t ̴̀͢c͞l̨o̸͜͢s̴͟u̷re̶̛͠.̸̵.̶͢.̵̡

Attached: Anniefags in a nutshell.jpg (700x560, 83K)

>people sneak in the museum at night and form circlejerks around the crystal

Attached: 20776421_1604251959648489_9073847144632856245_o.jpg (1080x1324, 82K)

Why did Marco confront Reiner and Bert immediately? He could have just yelled something like "Guys, we need to go!" and Reiner and Bert probably wouldn't have guessed he'd just been listening to what they were saying.

His trust for them as friends got the better of him

>Museum entry is half off on Sundays

He probably got nervious and didnt know what to do, he acted on impulse

True... during his monologue it didn't even seem like he suspected THEY were the ones who broke the wall. Marco was too nice of a boy for such a world.

Wearing Armin masks?

Eren/Daenerys.
>Shitty fathers
>Inherited a great burden from them.
>Have the power to trample nations alone.
>Both of them have a little bit of sadistic tendencies to their foes.
>Only wants to kill their enemies, break the wheel and be free.
>Their shitty friends wants them dead, even when they have saved them countless of times.
>Kills innocents, though completely justified.

Really activates those paths

Attached: 1539194092666.jpg (1080x1136, 88K)

When they finish, do they all shout 'SKREOOOOONNKKKK' at the end?

Dany isn't justified at all though. And how the fuck is she 'breaking the wheel' when she's literally only doing everything to sit on the big kid chair? She doesn't give a fuck about anything but that.

Don't lump Eren with Daenerys. She's an inbred entitled brat with a savior complex and a streak of Aerys 'BURN THEM ALL' Targaryen's crazy.

You forgot
>F R E D O M

Oh, never mind. I fucked up.

>Annie bullied
>Hange "dies"
>Pieck awful voice
Uhmm...nosebros?

Araki lost all motivation with snk and he is focused on his EM fanfic now. Thoughts?

Attached: notEM.webm (854x480, 2.41M)

I miss him

Attached: 9PKNKEl5zMxV-emPTmKCHOYc9u007Wioth1BgZlJX4OrM5CSR4KPGwPWCm_kiKxPcIwCSyhUYnMZmGlIWfr5nA.png (902x1300, 518K)

Because they were pincered.
Bertholdt on the inside, Zeke on the outside.
Erwin knew they had no time to sit around cause they would get stoned by Zeke or burned by Bertholdt.
Erwin knew they cannot get out of this, so he chose the only option they have to sacrifice themselves and hope Eren and the others inside can handle Bert. Unfortunately, Erwin had no time to wait for Bert to fall cause of Zeke stoning them. So Erwin bet everything he had on Levi and the rest inside the walls to finish this and it paid off.

We know, Marie

Is there more Annie femdom?

There's some of Annie BEING Femdom'd.

Attached: AM Grope.jpg (599x841, 94K)

This does not satisfy me. Cattle is not dominant.

Does this satisfy you?

Attached: AM dom.jpg (851x1000, 84K)

Attached: MA facekick.jpg (795x920, 174K)

Much bette
>no nose
What is even the point?

>'Cause I, I know how to make a devil cry
>Break 'em down, look 'em in the eye-eye-eyes
>On their knees, begging for their lives
Why is she so perfect?

Attached: pieck.jpg (500x663, 91K)

I'm so glad this bitch is dead. She was pathetic and her death was hilarious. Thanks based Isayama for the laugh.

>tfw Annie will never peg you with her nose
I am seriously thinking about doing it.

Inferior to the other ship in its series.

>888
BEST GIRL

Yeah, what hurt most was Jean and Connie's reaction. Connie's was just pure heartbreaking sadness and Jean wasn't much better but tried to keep face.

Attached: Jeans Despair.jpg (255x428, 52K)

>crawls on all fours
>sits on sofas like a cat
>uses her extreme charm to make people fall for her
>isn't a brainlet
>speaks in a lyrical manner
>doesn't smoke
>but gives alcohol to friends in need
>loves children
>size 0 body
literal perfection

>crawls on all fours
>sits on sofas like a cat
>speaks in a lyrical manner
Hold on. Is Pieck chuunibyou?

He shouldn't have left the room if he was gonna make a face like that ;_;

Manga wnet to shit with Erwin's death.

>ugly jew nose
Piiss a shit

Which is funny, because I could have sworn Isayama stated he enjoyed /u/ and the Ymir was one of his favorite characters.

I hope Annie pays for what she did and I hope she'll get her long-deserved torture time.

I hope Gabi pays for what she did and I hope she'll get her long-deserved torture time.

He knew she was going to die but he probably didn't want to accept it. Now Jean only has Connie and bottle-chan left, and one of them is going to die and the other will turn him into a zeke titan slave. Jeanbo's life is becoming hard.

Attached: Jean and Bottle-chan 2.png (229x369, 103K)

her nose is cute and perfect

neck yourself right now

Attached: 59534820_420907942072468_7244331122241856719_n.jpg (320x320, 29K)

I wanna worship Mikasa's luscious body.

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Why choose a pic that makes her look more androgynous than ever?

Calm down, Araki.

Looks like a trans Bert

it's a shifter thing

Attached: 0089-002.jpg (1067x1600, 495K)

Androgynous girls are the most attractive

I can understand that.

Attached: 1423068912122.jpg (2058x2987, 3.08M)

So why does Eren hates cattle? Doesnt he like burgers and milk?

Attached: 0112-027.jpg (1026x450, 103K)

Is this official art?

Eren can't handle the fact that when he was a kid, bullies would rub his face in cow poop.

He hates girls with big tits

He's vegan

I want mommy to emotionally and physically abuse me.

Attached: Step on me, mommy.jpg (570x1401, 151K)

To bad she's in a crystal and is going to die.

Today's episode made me miss Bert and Annie. Bert deserved better

Attached: Erwin_Smith_character_image.png (375x375, 177K)

Not really, it improved. Erwin is overrated by fujos mostly

Attached: endgame2.png (358x502, 213K)

ngl it really irrationally annoys me how the normies insist on calling piiku the 'backpack titan' as though the cargo is somehow an intrinsic part of her character.
remind me, what did we call her back when the manga was at this part?

Attached: piikucasuallysnipingsomefuckingnormies.png (218x151, 35K)

Today's episode went by so quick I refuse to believe it was 20 minutes.

It doesn't count if Mankasa is the one with the strap

horse

Now that's more like it.
I always just called her Cart.

Not true. A girl using her vagina to dominate the one with the penis is the best.

annie wears it first

Bert literally stood at the sidelines protecting his own heart while pretending to love Annie. He's a coward and a hypocrite who got the perfect death.

Mule I think

who wouldn't

>You have to die, please understand
Does Bert even have testicles?

Eren

I don't remember much about the threads back then but I'm pretty sure a lot of people were calling her the 'Mule' titan or something similar.

>no petite hourglass body
>no shiny lips
>no huge shiny eyes
>no pronounced eyelashes
>no fluffy extremely shiny hair
Araki would've erased this pic from existence if he could and if he weren't too busy fapping to those exact features on Mumei instead.

Attached: 82603745190.jpg (816x544, 136K)

we know, annie

Attached: endgame.png (392x258, 102K)

>my waifu is getting choked out by the class goober
>better just stand and watch
thanks bert

Calm down pedo. Annie committed mass-murder. Gabi killed enemy soldiers attacking her home.

And Annie's a fresh teen. She's perfec5 for torture, rape and forced impregnation.

Fuck man, why does AM just feel so right? Also, what is Hange about to do in the background there?

Reinmong did nothing wrong. Bort knows this.

>The people he hurt stood there and watched him die while screaming and begging for help
>Annie and Reiner nowhere to be found
Feels good

yeah, i think that's right. god it sounds so much better than fucking 'backpack titan'.

Attached: mowingdownthenormies.png (675x1026, 712K)

She is going to forcefully boop Annie's nose__ with her nose_

He could have taken Marco's gear himself instead of bleating and whining about the approaching titan while Reiner threatened his waifu

I can't wait for Annie to get the same treatment. Petra deserved better.

>Right: Soul
>Left: Soulless

i feel like abe wrote bert's character
>have sex or die

Reiner insisted for Annie and the two of them agree she's a wild traitorous cunt. Bitch needed her reminder instead of slutting herself for Connie's microdick like a whore.

>nose frotting
oh baby!

why does the anime make her look like a midget in the new episodes
please don't ruin short-haired mikasa, wit studio

Indeed, Annie should find the love of her life just like Petra did with Annie's assistance
And by love of her life, i mean Armong

Attached: Petra's husbando.jpg (326x155, 9K)

shes about to give the ol' shocker

cute Jean image desu

Is that why both Annie and Hitch survived? Is it because the two of them are slutty whores?

He likes to watch though
I like to watch too

Nothing but the truth. Though I'd reckon Annie is more vanilla desu desu.

Attached: 1395099684785.jpg (1127x826, 723K)

Kek

They aren't making her shorter they're making the manlet taller

I also want to watch when Bert watches Annie get fucked by the entire MP brigade.

>Both him and Reiner eat popcorn while Annie's raped corpse gets fed to pigs

Mikasa actually cuter in manga, she is oversexualized in anime and this is ruined her. New more manga-like design is makes wonders for her and makes my pee-pee hard.

>Eren rumbles the world
>The vast majority of humanity dies
>Only Eldians alive are Hitchu and Annie
>They open a "basement" and they swiftly manage to repopulate their species AND found a new Eldian Empire.

God, I hope she dies without ever waking up

Just so you fags will shut up about it

How can you eat popcorn if you are beating your trouser snake with both hands though?

Is there a more attractive human female in the entire world than Gabi?

Attached: hero.jpg (320x186, 26K)

Thank God for Mumei then.

>Bert and Reiner
>either needing two hands for their beta dicks
Kek

t. increasingly seething man

That’s too lewd for a blueboard, user.

I wanna fuck this sleazy tomboy dyke.

Attached: ymir lip.jpg (888x1200, 204K)

Is Ymir a dyke or will she do anyone?

How exactly is the rumbling suppose to work? Paradis is an island, isn't it? Are the slow ass colossal titans suppose to WALK across the ocean floor? I know the colossal titans are tough, but how are they going to get the suns energy at the ocean floor? How are they going to survive the pressure? What if when Eren activates it, they immediately turn around and begin rumbling the Eldians on the island?

>implying both hands could fit

From the thumbnail I thought the tattoo was chest hair

Are you a blonde womanlet who happens to be a queen? If not, I don't think she's interested.

Titans are light, they float!

She's inside a dude later on in the series

Create a bridge of hardened flesh

Is there a ship more cute and canon than LH?

Calm down, Hisu

Yes, but half the colossal titan landed with enough impact to fucking devastate the surrounding area. Even if titans are relatively light for their sizes, a colossal titan ain't going to float.

Maybe they could try to swim?

The murals from the fall of Lagos or however the fuck that city was called in the 3rd ED clearly show titans emerging from the ocean and it's clear the world is aware that a large body of water is not enough to prevent their advance.
Scratch it up as titan sorcery a.k.a PaThS.

The wall Colossals are mindless titans though, Mindless titans aren't smart enough to do anything but walk/run and eat.

>this but with Eren ordering the colossal titans

Attached: SWIM.gif (225x127, 2.66M)

Could erannie be endgame?

>Friend enjoys the show on crunchyroll
>He doesn't read the manga though, despite my best efforts to educate him
>We chat about the episodes, I try my hardest not to spoil stuff
>Someone spoiled the Armin titan, Erwin death, and Bert death in CR's comments, he sees it by accident

So, realistically, how many episodes do you guys expect before we see Bert getting eaten by Armin? I'm expecting two episodes.

Probably 2 or 3 at most yeah.

Why do you let him watch streams.

Next episode should go up to the change, so the following should be Beast, Armored and Colossal going down, leaving serumbowl to the 3rd from now.

Attached: 1539148203881.jpg (2865x4096, 1.26M)

Why does time like this?

Are you asking why the stuff would be ordered like that? That's just following the current pace of around 2 chapters per episode.

Attached: 1492454319438.png (1092x1200, 1.94M)

No I'm asking why do I have to wait so long for these small snippets
I hate it

all i want out of this life is casual sex with a lanky devil while she makes a smug face desu lads

not fishing for 'we know, X' posts or anything just gotta tell it like it is

Attached: 64534069_p2.jpg (540x884, 365K)

He doesn't have a Waifu, so he won't become like Vader.

Attached: 1267413.png (1048x2667, 2.71M)

Not him, but I was that kind of reader/watcher who liked the 3DMG scenes or the Titan fights, also expected for SNK to become TWD but for anime. It doesn't help that I was also pretty young at the time, so the combination of having a political arc on top of that feeling of experiencing SNK in its "lesser version" (I came from the S1 anime and I was a pleb back then) coupled with the one month wait for the chapters at the time, I simply couldn't help but give up. I really regretted my choice when starting to pick it up again when the S2 anime was announced.

Attached: Grisha_He_hates_it.png (355x357, 146K)

We all make mistakes in our youth.

He is already like his vader anyway, by wanting to genocide the world.

Cutest nose

Attached: bf986abcf056d49b4c838c863ef2e019.jpg (604x341, 69K)

her fucking nose

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Don't worry, I was thinking about this scene before just like you. Isayama literally just forgot, there's no other explanation.

Attached: Anything_you_want_to_ask_me.png (1364x906, 1.01M)

His waifu is Historia

>SL literally did it to save a life
>Bert on the other hand just does it because he wants them dead
>fags support Bert unconditionally regardless
I hope a cannibal eats you.

Killing a titan does not make you a murderer.

>blaming only Annie
Jesus Christ it was Reiner and Bert's fuckup that causes Marco to overhear in the first place. Reiner made her clean up his mess

So the EHfags lied to me?

And because he wanted to assure she was still going to be ready when the time came. Little did he know he was the one slipping the most.

Stupid traitor idiot

Not really. Even in the text in the manga you have the feeling that they have a particular tone of voice. At least in the English translations...

So you could ray Reiner was projecting.

Who hasn't projected onto Eren?

not so much in this case, even before he lost his mind she was yelling about how she didn't care about any of the ideology

based

Attached: grisha.jpg (409x280, 59K)

Hange I think

Mikasa was playing defensively. All Bert had to do was protect his head. Mikasa couldn't really just slice him up, or he will just transform and kill everyone regardless.

last minute pii to save this thread

Attached: cute.png (322x322, 173K)

What makes you think getting a bruise is enough? Why bother cutting themselves if all it took was a punch?

>War Chief Zeke, I've come to succ

To be fair, Ymir doesn't the jaw titans jaw or claws. It was just a basic titan with sharp teeth and nails.

And black eyes like MT

>pii loves the succ
>zii doesn't want babies
literally the perfect couple

Attached: ziiku.png (340x1067, 426K)

That art style reminds me of the AoT games... which reminds me, AoT Game 3 when? Using the 3DMG and killing titans is fun.

>skinny CT
>useless gremlin jaw titan
are mainland eldians the true master race?

How would the game handle S3?

It's literally from an advertisement for the upcoming Uprising & RTS expansion for AOT2

Armong did not deserve the colossus titan

Attached: BertIshansome.png (1366x768, 956K)

No, if you read between the lines it's clear he was projecting his insecurities. First he asks Annie if she started feeling sympathy towards their "comrades", then demands her to prove that they are different from them, something that he himself doubts, then finally congratulates her for fulfilling her duty as a warrior, quite possibly his deepest insecurity considering the lengths he goes to prove to himself that he is a "true" solder/warrior.
And for an extra asshole bonus, he knows very well that Annie is a spaghetti spiller and he goes out of his way to mention her father to cause her to cave in.

>felt sad for reiner before
>watch ep 52
>wanting reiner to suffer even more
I hope eren grim reminder him again by killing gabi

Attached: eren angry.png (884x854, 834K)

They could alternate it up since the changed up the ending of it a bit. If the 'nameless' soldier you created somehow survived the opening parts that happened with Kenny and them could be done while you're busy hacking and slashing somehow trying to make it back to the walls? I don't know, but I honestly kind of want it mostly to just see if the CAC Nameless soldier you make actually survived the second one or not.

Wait really? So they're making Uprising and RTS a dlc for AOT2? So a 3rd one would be warriors/liberio stuff?

Cute titan

Attached: ZekePatT.png (708x800, 726K)

>feeling bad for Reiner
Why? He's a half-assed piece of shit who brings all his suffering down on himself and it's always a pleasure to see him suffer.

huh i just realized zeke was wearing the bottom half of the paratrooper uniform here

Please don't forget to migrate to an existing thread

I think not.

B-but i don't want to leave m-mommy's thread...

where is it
that's so cringe

Would give plenty of nosepats

It isn't.

Attached: 1557689229-d898406f-baae-4dfe-9b6f-ee0df802a35a.jpg (1280x1604, 493K)

That was Armin, though.

beautiful.

Reiner, please.

>be reiner
>just want to die
>practically immortal due to plot reasons and isayama
Being Reiner is suffering.

Attached: Reiners Life.png (500x499, 240K)

REMIND'D

D E D I C A T E
O U R
H E A R T S

So which studio should make Marley and the last arc considering the glorious production management of season 3? Also who should direct it?

SASAGEYO PLATINUM VS ZA BEASTO