Yowapeda: 2nd year result

Madman actually won again this year

Attached: 02.jpg (835x1200, 337K)

for real? I coulda sworn they'd lose this year for the ultimate confrontation in the third year.

Their team was kinda garbage this year too.

I thought they would've lost too, but hey even their weakest member beat Hakone ace in the last mountain point fair and square. Teshima was fucking based in both first and last day.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK WHY DID YOU POST THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WAS GOING TO READ IT. FUCK ME, JUST HOVERING MY MOUSE SHOWED THE IMAGE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Fushimi will forever be jobbers

....how? I really don't care for teshima pandering honestly. It doesn't work to me. Obviously it worked in general, but still.

Sleep tight best boy

Attached: Best boy.jpg (719x264, 103K)

>jobs to Imaizumi on every single year

What exactly is the appeal in watching him win every year?

What the fuck happened to this series?

They had to win the first 2 years for their senpais.
They are definitely losing the 3rd year.

Or maybe 3rd year will be a "passing the torch" kind of deal and Onoda will let one of the 1st years win instead.

They will be on the team in the third year right?

Attached: sugimoto.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Everybody should just read the superior spare bike

Attached: 3.jpg (1497x1080, 466K)

>Main trio
>Kaburagi and his partner
Unironically only one spot left for next year, not counting potential freshmen too.

>new first year that inevitably fucks up
>Kaburagi also fucks up
>Onoda also fucks up

We're 3 hours behind first place on day 3 but Onoda can save his gay little song and save the day.

>100 chapter equals less than a day
how does this author stretch time so well?

What's the point then? Why didn't he just end the story after their first victory?

Teshima pandering is the only good thing that happened on this race. Everything else is just knock-off of the previous race. Both current Sohoku and Hakone are generally weaker than their previous year.

When will this series end so we can get more Rurumo?

>Kaburagi and his partner
Sound gay.

Machimiya is super based, I hope he gets more screen time

>>Teshima pandering is the only good thing that happened on this race
>muh I work hard the most
>muh hardwork > talent+hardwork
>>Hakone are generally weaker
Too bad the senpais job to these noobs in their last race.

There are no fucking stakes now, they only can make 3rd year insteresting if somehow are the last ones standing

I stopped watching the second season after they screwed over my man Midousuji. Does he eventually win anything?