Mfw heavens feel trilogy is turning public opinion in favor of best girl

>mfw heavens feel trilogy is turning public opinion in favor of best girl
How will Rinfags ever recover?

Attached: puffs with pride.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Qc0CrqMt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you talking about? Japs don't like her though.

>How will Rinfags ever recover?
They can't

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (600x853, 94K)

Wormslut

Attached: 1557689157453.jpg (1836x1296, 599K)

I hope you Rinfags and Sakurafags are aware that you're fighting for second place of best girl.

Attached: saber2.jpg (850x1200, 647K)

They LITERALLY can’t come back from this, it’s #HER turn

Attached: 3C83B93B-92A3-4A66-A777-71AD85E6FDF3.jpg (1082x996, 185K)

Nobody has changed their mind, Sakura fans just have something to talk about.

>fatefags
fuck off to your containment board with the other furries, horsefuckers and 2hus

Based

Attached: SaberHeldByShirou.jpg (799x800, 100K)

It's also an anime though

>wormfags relying on anime-only secondaries to boost their small ranks
Pretty fucking embarassing, desu

Attached: wormsarmageddon.png (1024x768, 1.01M)

>hurr rinfags durr

Why do suckurafags let "Rinfags" continue to live in their head rent-free?

Ive never seen a more obsessed group of loons

Keep dreaming, slut, the majority of actual fatefags don't even know you exist

Attached: 300px-Portrait_Servant_220_2.png (300x424, 247K)

cope

Thats right user. Self-help is the best help

I'm a sakurafag and i respect this, Saber is awesome.

Attached: hf.png (267x256, 70K)

>RENT
>FREE

They can't handle her cuteness and complexity.

Attached: amtan7jeufa21.png (384x768, 319K)

BB > Sakura, this isn't even a debate

Any Sakura clone > shit > Sakura

Not even with all the other insipid ccc sluts combined does BB stand a chance. The original has heart, wada's abortions are soulless.

Attached: 876862334671.jpg (900x1304, 718K)

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Sakura. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Sakura pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Nasu create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

Attached: 74665388_p0.jpg (1457x1032, 1.07M)

Suffering =! complexity
this is why people hate sakurafags

Yes, that's why each of them is more popular than the worm infested slut

user, "complexity" is the typical response that faggots give when they try to defend sluts, ignore them

But they do. Pretty much only Yaraon (Japanese Shitkaku) commenter trash still spouts anti-Sakura bullshit nowadays.

fpbp

Attached: bexqplboj4l11.jpg (1280x856, 206K)

Maybe among FGO tertiaries.

Because nobody know she exist

Attached: Passionlip_FGO.png (450x373, 208K)

You mean the main audience of fate now?

Hi, /vg/. You need to go back.

Yes, let's not talk about the main audience when we are talking about popularity, that's sound smart and very productive

FGO is a completely different franchise from the rest of Type Moon by now. You'd know this if FGO wasn't your first Type Moon title.

Yes, user, that's just a different franchise! Sakura still is very popular and beloved!

Well, yes, as the success of the HF movies proves.

People only watch the anime for the deconstruction of the shonen genre ie Shirou's character development and choices.
Nobody watches it for Sakura.

I like Sakura, but I feel like her Sakurface counterparts from CCC and FGO are way more interesting.

I feel the same way about Saber too.

BASED and wormpilled

Who's ready for the LE adaptation?

Attached: 1557356894975.png (800x1132, 773K)

I will pursue it endlessly.

I want Rider to smother me with her breasts

Rin is a siscon

Attached: 0001.jpg (734x405, 179K)

Lies. Rin doesn't go that way.

Rin isn't gay she's just into sisters. Any other woman would be a turn off

Indeed. She's not into incest. She still deserves the bullet along Gilgamesh and Nero.

Not true. She got the hots for Saber herself. The ideal route would be where Shirou gets with Sakura and Rin gets the Saber action. Heck, Saber can even take the role of a man, just needs some Merlin assistance, or perhaps Rin can somehow "find the remnants of Merlin's Dick-growth spell within Saber" and use it to recast it. Everyone's happy! The end.

Rin doesn't swing that way, despite what yurifaggots might say.

When I said she's a sickening bislut?

Your claim is based on spurious interpretations of the Japanese translation and retconned material that never fit either the character or the tone.

I never said she's bisexual.
I just said she deserves the rope.

How does that work censoring the sex scenes in the VN I’m playing through the Heavens Feel route now in the original version and there’s so much sex I can’t imagine it being the same story without.

Why must we suffer through all these falseflag threads?

>Sakura even beat Saber in polls after the HF movies came out
>n-nobody watched it for Sakura!

Where's the screenshot from?

It’s from Lost Butterfly (second HF movie)

[citation needed]

>amalgamated Goddess who is a titty monster for having the sum of all their breast sizes and the product of all their hand sizes
Best girl, she is not. Still geed, but best? Hardly. If we're talking physically, there's only one #1.

Attached: BB.png (1200x1272, 1.25M)

>Still geed
Good*
my retardation is showing

Sure, but it's not the camrip right? It also doesn't seem to be from their twitter

Daily reminder that Rin is a boring character. Unlike the other main characters, Rin is completely irrelevant in her own route. It's much easier to like the other characters because they had a lot more development. This is even made fun of in the final hot spring Tiger Dojo. In the end, she is just a "I-it's not like I like you or anything, I am just a generic tsundere girl" and she really only appeals to masochists looking for a 3DPD-tier cunt. She blames everyone and everything else for their predicaments, as seen when she confronts Dark Sakura in the underground cave, and promptly responds that she never felt for her at all.

Also she's a greedy bitch.

>after the HF movies
>after
All it means is that people could sympathize with her due to how the movies portrayed her
They're secondaries with no context or exposition regarding her actions

This.
Rinfags and Sakurafags will never be able to compete.

Attached: 1555633213349.jpg (850x1178, 544K)

Why are you still trying? Sakura is not any less sympathetic in the movie compared to the VN, strictly talking about what she causes to happen.

The movie explains her situation better than the VN itself, though, since the VN outright contradicts itself at points for forced moral ambiguity and drama.

Oh, yeah. I found it on “Yahoo! Japan”. They shared lots of good quality pictures of the movie

There's one problem I kinda have with lost butterfly regarding all this, and I hope it's not accentuated later. In a scene, Sakura tells Rider that there's no way Kotomine could beat her. That must be angra talking, because Sakura would have no way to know this, unless she vaguely understands this unconsciously because of her connection to the shadow.

Thanks
When does the VN contradict itself to that end? I know there's a lot of ridiculous stuff in HF, narratively, but what are instances of this?

Pic related, for one. The entire "you need to atone, Sakura" aspect of the route falls flat on its face and comes off as forced drama after you learn it wasn't even her fault in any way that it happened.

Attached: 1557202591916.jpg (800x2400, 553K)

Pretty sure she unconsciously gets knowledge about how Kotomine's heart is also connected to Angra Manyu. In the VN, she also knows about it and thanks to her own connection to Angra, she instinctively crushes his heart in the same scene when he confronts her and tells her that she's still herself despite embracing Angra's influence.
So, I don't believe they would the meaning of that scene for Spring Song, especially when Aimer's ending song for Lost Butterfly represent Sakura's obsessive feelings and her fall into insanity and despair.

Attached: sakura_angry.jpg (450x334, 28K)

I agree with you but all that stuff happens after Sakura goes dark, so it's normal for them to share knowledge more easily. Now that I think about it, Sakura literally sees the forest events unfold in the VN so forget what I said, she just understands subconsciously because of their connection then.

I beg you is great, it also shows her desire for affection and her fear of losing it after obtaining it.

Rin is fucking retarded and a cunt for like 6 days straight in HF, but I liked that Sakura works as the overseer of Fuyuki to do something for the city, because even though she shouldn't be blamed for the deaths they did happen. She seems much more emotionally stable in the epilogue, I hope we see more of their timeskip selves in Spring Song, or maybe some of the transition period too.

The tragedy set up parts can also feel kinda stupid after the true ending we got I guess, but I like the atnosphere they create, even if they're just leftovers from before Nasu changed his mind.

>not her fault

Attached: 1557463165096.jpg (800x600, 134K)

>Dykefags and Wormfags eternally scrabbling in the dirt over the bronze medal
>Patrician Saberfriends standing comfortably on a pedestal, holding a very shiny silver medal
>Ascended Illyafriends look down at it all from their place in the clouds, scores of gold medals hanging from their necks

Attached: INBsF7n.png (565x536, 189K)

>Liking someone with a dick
It’s ok to admit you’re gay, user.

>illya
>ever mattering
Go away.

Attached: AE8F14A9-9542-4FEC-9659-6404BB991472.jpg (680x320, 61K)

Based

Attached: 1557642164666.jpg (998x1331, 503K)

She also has a vagina.

Illya is the world's greatest onee-chan. I wish she ever got the good end that she damn well deserved.

>Dark Sakura
>only kills villains
So yeah, not her fault.

FUCKING
WORMS
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>gets dewormed
>meanwhile, Rin has to deal with fecal body odor for the rest of her life

Still gay.

>fuck a vagina
>while looking into the eyes of a cute girl
>playing with her modest yet feminine bosom
>gay

Still straight.

what is that non sense meme?
do you have to invent shit so you can cope with having a slut used goods waifu?

>t. secondary

Attached: offensive odor.png (800x1200, 607K)

That's not fecal body odor. Offensive smells can be anything. Since it smells like medication it's probably a bitter, chemical odor.

God damn it the way they would shake just a little with each thrust. Small breasts truly are for the thinking-man.

Attached: 1557084171316.jpg (400x544, 185K)

Attached: 1515008263871.jpg (796x596, 60K)

>-Or so I had heard before.
Who the fuck could even tell Shirou about this, beforehand, in the first place? Kiritsugu?
Is that the mage's version of the "birds and the bees"?

>Kiritsugu: normal contraception doesn't work on mage bodies because the crest tries to heal induced infertility or some shit.
>Kiritsugu: so they take some super special magic contraception that also makes them smell like shit.
>Kiritsugu: so Shirou if you ever come across a mage girl who smells like shit that means she wants to fuck. You get me?
>Shirou: what does this have to do with becoming a superhero?
>Kiristugu: *fucking dies*

The price Shirou had to pay for her is too high, what a selfish whore. Shirou is too good for her.

Well it's implied they'll find him a better body eventually
What upsets me is why they didn't couldn't get a new body for Illya in the fate route

>selfish
>her entire issue in HF is that she's too selfless for her own good
Why are Rinfags so poor at basic reading comprehension?

She's so pretty.

Attached: hpjpfs6a1gx21.jpg (1200x1705, 184K)

rin living free in the heads of the retarded wormslutfags

>teaches Shirou magic wrong
>but gotta teach him about stinky crest stench
Fucking Kiritsugu

That still doesn't say anything about it
Why would the medication smell like feces?

>fgo revenue in april: 10bil yen
>hf2 revenue worldwide: $13m
alrighty then

Attached: 1547693774614.png (532x603, 247K)

Gotta wonder what Kerry did during his time as the magus killer to learn about that

how many people who saw hf2 actually paid to see it though

Did you forget how he fucked Irisviel which resulted in the birth of Illya?
The Einzbern homonculi were supposed to be infertile, Kerry had to learn some shit in order to impregnate the infertile copy of some magus chick from 500 years ago.

pastebin.com/Qc0CrqMt
Type-Moon anime sales

Attached: IMG_4797.png (1700x850, 2.49M)

Wasn't illya made using alchemy with kiritsugu's sperm? Did he actually fuck Iri?

I'd have to look it up, but from the wiki it says "Thus, despite being a homunculus, Irisviel had a human woman’s experience of giving birth to and raising a child (similar to herself) as a mother".
So logically, I would assume the "human women's experience" also includes the actual sex part. Though I've only watched the anime, so I can't say for sure.

>falseflagging primary wormkek purposefully baiting secondaries by pretending to not know the context of that line
Sasuga

>Movie Fate/stay night Heaven’s Feel I. presage flower (May 2018) ufotable Source: visual novel
>Box Office $19,027,568
>BD 74,091 (Limited + Normal)
>DVD 3,478
>(Over 100k of combined BD and DVD by January 2019)
Wow...

god i wish that were me

Iri was designed with a working womb from the start for reasons

>Because the plan of conceiving Illyasviel was decided after Irisviel was coined, her pregnancy of Illyasviel was not much of a natural development since it was an additional role imposed onto her that she originally was not supposed to have.

EX: Illya
A+: Alter Saber
A: Saber
B: Taiga, Caster
C: Ayako, Rider
D: Leys, Sella
E: Sakura, Rin

What's the longest running fate manga and anime faggot?

>in favor of best girl
Rinfags should be happy. Rin loves best girl so they would be happy that Saber's getting attention.

Attached: SaberArtGoStage2.png (1178x1001, 847K)

Saber is so cute. Not even a Saberfag, but her design is absolutely iconic. It encapsulates everything about her perfectly and simply. The delicate braided bun, signifying her elegance. The ahoge, her silliness and naivety. The crude gauntlets, her sense of pragmatism over aesthetics. The flowing dress beneath the armor, her hidden femininity. And Excalibur's brilliant glow, her passion and will.

What a marvelous character design.

She doesn't swing that way idiot.

>The flowing dress beneath the armor, her hidden femininity.
Many tomboys have hidden girly parts.

How did the Nasuverse go from this...

Attached: rjqwuvm6apx21.png (640x896, 966K)

To be honest i prefer nuSion over MB Sion

Attached: IMG_1660.png (1119x1546, 3.42M)

I'm gonna stop you right there, you retardedly slow nigger. Here. Right here is where Nasuverse went wrong. It may not have been the cause of everything awful, but it was the first point of utter shit, completely devoid of any redeeming features.

Attached: 1557735783633.png (640x896, 1.14M)

Saberfaces ruined it.
They took Saber's clean, elegant, yet unique design and turned it into a cash cow. It's so dumb.

Attached: 1557520390461.png (2048x2898, 3.93M)

This. The Whore of Babylon is complete shit.

Attached: Gawain3.png (512x724, 298K)

She's probably stronger than you, Gawain. I mean, the Whore of Babylon is a part of Beast VI

Feels good

>public opinion
And you care about it because? Are wormfags insecure?

Does the Pope shit in my sink?

>Ilya was so good they had to make an entire show about her being molested as a loli to drag her down

It feels good to see Rinfags get assblasted over it

Saber is fucking gorgeous. How can anyone like Sakura after seeing her?

My wife has a vagina, thank you very much

It's not a contradiction. Your just straight up wrong anything dark sakura does is all Sakura.

As shown in Fate/HA Avenger is zero and doesn't have much of personality when he combines and imitates someone.

That's why Avenger Shirou is basically Shirou. The only thing you can really say is that the shadow eating people was purely Sakura's subconscious and avenger trying to eat.

Avenger in that form however does not have a will. It never caused sakura to anything conscious. Hence why Dark Sakura is literally just Sakura and Kotomine calls her out for it.

>anything dark sakura does is all Sakura.
Irrelevant, considering she only killed villains, and had just showed Shirou and Rin she wanted to save them. Avenger Shirou in HA also has nothing to do with Avenger in HF. The shadow is more like those beasts that devour the city.

pretty good taste i would swap Taiga and Rin however

EX: Illya
A+: Alter Saber
A: Saber, Iris
B: Rin, Caster, Luvia
C: Leys, Sella
D: Ayako, Rider
E: Sakura, Taiga

what makes illya best girl?

>Upperclassman? I...

Attached: Lilly.jpg (236x213, 7K)

>Fate is about breaking fate

Damn.

The Shadow operates exactly the same. The entire point of the story is that Avenger or AM does not have a will but operates simply on instinct (Kotomine even says this). It does not commit evil it is evil and that was it's function as sacrifice.

That's why HF bangs over your head again and again and again that's it's impossible for the "shadow" to take over Sakura. The Shadow is simply instinct nothing more. Hence why when Sakura is asleep and not conscious her instincts being the shadow run wild.

Will they end Part III with this scene post-credits?

Saber is DEAD

>Fate stay/night is actually based on the japanese mispelling of Fate's day/night
Ayy caramba!

Attached: 91589852764.jpg (736x1024, 393K)

No one's ever really gone.

>That's why HF bangs over your head again and again and again that's it's impossible for the "shadow" to take over Sakura.
Nope.

Attached: 1436547750878.jpg (800x600, 134K)

>Facts are irrelevant.
Discussion 101

>end HF3 with a scene from Fate route
What's wrong with your brain...?

Damn, i wish i could be embraced like that.

Attached: t630359979.1.jpg (949x553, 111K)

>Movie Fate/stay night Heaven’s Feel I. presage flower (May 2018) ufotable Source: visual novel
>Box Office $19,027,568
>BD 74,091 (Limited + Normal)
>DVD 3,478
>(Over 100k of combined BD and DVD by January 2019)
Remember when the first film came out, and assblasted anons said it was going to flop because it was too Sakura-centric? And these are just the sales for the first one, which covered the most tame part of the route. Imagine the numbers for the second and third film.

Attached: 65570186_p0.png (900x1274, 1.37M)

>nasu keeps trying to push wormslut by fusing her with literal demons of lust and turning her into a beast slut
>s-sakura isn't a slut guys
>meanwhile people cared more about waver case files stuff instead
lol

Attached: whats wrong.png (262x311, 168K)

>seething rintard is seething cause she has the least clones
Heh.

Attached: D2sQWjgXcAIInYX.jpg (724x1024, 105K)

Yeah, it must suck that more and more people are choosing Kotomine as their waifu, at least if you're a plank, a rhino or a wormslut fan.

If you're talking about Case Files then you are not wrong, especially when the last vol is going to be released on 17th & its anime adaption will come soon.
If you're talking about FGO x Case Files collab then lmao no. And to be fair that event isn't even about any of CF's main characters. Meanwhile Kama's gacha was pretty successful as i remember.

Attached: IMG_2517.jpg (926x330, 35K)

It's just been a few months and I need to rewatch this already.