One piece

alright, who's gonna jump in the lion's den to retrive yasu's corpse

Attached: arena.png (1016x819, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/one-piece-arcs-6608?presentationMode=false
youtube.com/watch?v=NiZX0lwenBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that whichever one of these three rank the highest in the next poll will join the crew.

Attached: next nakama.png (459x448, 170K)

Rate

And Zolo

Attached: top power rankings.png (1292x504, 929K)

Unless she's going to stay Sulong for the remainder of the series I don't want Carrot

Attached: teacher_wanokuni_wano_by_efrain0793_dco2tio-pre.jpg (699x1144, 114K)

Zoro.
Yasu deserves a proper burial.

Attached: Ded.png (593x608, 279K)

Perona won't join because she's too strong and Vivi won't join because she's too weak, that leaves only Carrot

It's the Lambo situation all over again. And nobody should have a Lambo situation

Im has a tiny head

Attached: 16-17b.png (194x528, 38K)

Perfect for sucking my dick!

vivi is already a straw hat

doubtful, besides Vivi is already part of the crew.

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 0b163942f65a7bcd43fe56bd671e7170.jpg (616x980, 55K)

How good is my taste?

Attached: Character Ranking.png (1020x1532, 1.39M)

Interesting so smile devil fruit has the ability to rob you of your expressions.

post yfw its break week AGAIN

Attached: Moriah_Snaps.png (645x720, 617K)

Attached: swirly fish.png (434x460, 306K)

I don't get it. These are characters of past arcs, so why didn't they join then?

Attached: 1523883917982.png (1016x584, 918K)

Attached: 15498498494894.jpg (114x249, 10K)

Attached: creepy carrot.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: 1557233537482.webm (960x506, 2.61M)

I can't believe Oda killed a character in present time

Attached: Hiyori cry.png (147x262, 37K)

Attached: Bartholomew_Kuma_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (769x636, 240K)

Attached: JUST.png (811x531, 557K)

The what fruit?

Shanks being stronger than mihawk makes no sense
Mihawk's entire character revolves around being bored about having no one to actually challenge him
If shanks was stronger he wouldn't be bullying east blue nobodies

>bored because 20 years ago his main rival lost his fucking arm
Come on keep up. They talked about this already.

the Nikyu dick

Attached: sexual tension.jpg (500x500, 64K)

stop forcing your shitty crackship, luhanfag

The what? That's not a fruit.

That was just banter
If mihawk really cared about beating up cripples he wouldn't be bullying east blue babbiez

sorry but it's canon, let Vivi finally be useful by converting Lucci to Luffy side

idiot, it's the fruit of passion

>law and boa below capone
???

That doesn't sound like a devil fruit

>If mihawk really cared about beating up cripples he wouldn't be bullying east blue babbiez
Beating up jobbers from east blue is different than feeling the intense disappointment from a once worthy foe.

>finally be useful
How dare you. Besides she's not gonna ship with Lucci because she's in love with her country. Oda hates ships. Well, unless they're pirate ships.

The paw paw fruit, the one Kuma has

Capone pleasantly surprised me in the WCI arc.

But Kuma has that one.

Zoro's going to CoC the crowd next chapter

Yes, and he gonna die during the reverie

Nah, that's for 944

>Mihawk's entire character revolves around being bored about having no one to actually challenge him
In a swordfight. He's the strongest swordsman and looking for other strong swordsmen to challenge him.

>oda
>die
This aint someone's backstory

We literally didn't see what Ben Beckman could do how is he higher than Marco and the other first mates?

>Yasu cared more about the Kozuki Clan's family honor than he did about the chance of him becoming the next Shogun
Gotta admire his principles, even if I think they're misplaced. Yasu would clearly have been a better Shogun than Oden, why force Oden into a position he doesn't want and isn't qualified for?

This gives me MSI flashbacks

but oden supposedly was a good shogun that got betrayed right?

yeah thats the story.

He was a Daimyo, not a Shogun.

Attached: 1554646783918.png (621x491, 261K)

It's Feudal Japan, just like Europe, they cared way too much about bloodlines.

Yasu might want to have a word with you. Plus Kuma is already dead inside anyway

>Yasu
>Dead
I'd like to introduce you to my man Pell. Sure Yasu sure seems pretty dead right now, but when has that ever stopped anyone?

RIP Sunny.

Attached: 900 (15).png (1757x1300, 967K)

They aint dead till there's a funeral. Oda hasn't gone that far yet.

Shanks is a fucking swordsman

That doesn't mean anything
It's clear that mihawk doesn't care about fighting what might as well be a blind,deaf, malnourished baby to entertain himself.
Also the duels between mihawk and shanks are considered legendary, even to the point that whitebeard knows about them. Mihawk and shanks having fought means that mihawk won since he's still the world's best

Yasu left an actual body behind so its not the same

he hates her

Attached: 11 (1).png (628x481, 185K)

He's not as skilled a swordsman as Mihawk.

legit sad zoro has lower durability than pre-TS

Who is Luffy's best friend?

Do you retards not realize that shanks being stonger than mihawk completely defeats the purpose of zoro's dream?

Attached: c71ab98ed5b02aa8817f9bf4d1662d2c.jpg (1280x1706, 328K)

she loves him

Attached: post rape.png (414x373, 103K)

me

he's been eating and drinking nothing but poisoned fish and shit water for like a month

usopp then sanji

Attached: 1535158951584.png (907x1300, 368K)

Usopp

Definitely Usopp, I forgot how many chapters Luffy didn't smile while Water 7/EL was happening

bentham

she loves boingo

Attached: 09 (8).png (414x513, 96K)

Luffy barely reacted when he got kuma'd, definitely on the lower end with franky, chopper, and brook being lower

Attached: 1554295990657.png (153x165, 69K)

Luffy loves his nakama equally

Nami and Zoro are friends!

god i forgot how dark was atmosphere during Water 7

This really

Cracker and Smoothie really don't have any personality, and Perospero just remains constant throughout the whole arc. Even though I wouldn't put some of them like Pudding or Brulee that high up they at least went through enough characterization during the arc for me to understand people liking them beyond "their design is cool".

t. bingo

Attached: geezer.png (266x545, 107K)

reminder that zoro is the only strawhat luffy ever tried insulting directly

Attached: x22.png (884x1400, 306K)

Attached: wlM0Fc5.png (985x766, 23K)

He calls people stupid all the time.

But no really
how can retards look at how hiyori is acting and not see the strong parallel with he man eater act?

Luffy can connect with him because they share a brain

Attached: 4.png (780x1200, 989K)

While this is the case, Usopp is definitely his best buddy, they have similar interest and generally are in-tune when fight/danger isn't incoming. Zoro would be comparable, since he's in tune with Luffy when fight/danger is incoming (they're the two biggest madman of the crew after all). So while they are all friends, these are the two Luffy has the most fun with, I think.

>shitting on my men Jango and Fullbody
>respect for my men Bon Clay and Brook
I don't know what to think desu.

Well because it wasn't Her maneater act. It was that other wench. Unless I missed something big and hiyori=komurasaki, but I'm pretty sure they aren't. What's more that act only works if guys buy into it, which Zoro clearly doesn't. If these hoes are about the swindle they're gonna know when someone isn't biting and they'll move on.

Rate my taste in Wano characters

Attached: tiers.png (1445x836, 748K)

>Jango and Fullbody
Forgettable bit players
>Bon Clay and Brook
Perfection.
Seems pretty cut and dry to me

what went wrong?

Attached: 19.jpg (800x1174, 115K)

Did she fake a doki doki sfx before?

>20 years ago kaido managed to singlehandedly turn the entire tide of wano
>wano samurai that even akainu is careful of somehow didn't do shit

>Sanji
>Literally who
Its...its Sanji

i came to the conclusion that, in my previous list, i was too eager to judge some of arcs so i moved them up a tier

Attached: arc tier list.png (1020x432, 568K)

Attached: 14c.png (1850x1300, 1021K)

Eh that's overblown. The real enemy was gone, and the other guy wasn't a threat anymore so there wasn't any bloodlust for Zoro to feed off of. Its his same pattern as always. Fights over=nap time

He probably didn't take real damage for years while pre-TS he was mauled like every other arc. He just has to get used to it again.

Nothing. He's as durable as ever. He tanked a hit from a scythe, and proceeded to pull it out and use it as his own weapon. He passed out afterwards due to hunger. He still feels pain, but it hasnt ever stopped him. He ran his ass to Yasu's execution pretty much immediately after all.

Uh. Are you new?

>Jack the Job that high

>her face when Luffy didn't finish the job after mounting her

that's the face she makes when diamante sticks his rigid flag dick inside of her

This chart is worthless, they got Brook's position wrong (which pretty much confirms Oda didn't make it). That being said, it's pretty obvious they are the same. But for some reason no one has ever said that. Which is legit weird.

She's going to make Koby dress up in a Luffy outfit when they perform coitus

You remember Luffy almost got frozen to death by Monet, but got away from by dropping down into that pit just so he could meet Momo? It's like that, but with Zoro and Hiyori.

>Forgettable bit players
They have the best cover story and the best friendship.

>implying it won't be the other way around

I was under the impression there was some other geisha in that group that was the one trying to keep Toko quiet. Komurasaki was standing up to Orochi when Toko was losing her shit and someone was trying to shut her up. Wasn't that the one who fled with Toko? That's what I remember.

Two can play at that game

Attached: arcs.png (1406x622, 1.3M)

Yeah ok, they're bros to the end. They're still a couple of chumps.

>implying it wouldn't be both

I'm squinting pretty hard but I can barely tell which arc is which, get better pictures or just use their names or something

>albasta over skypiea
it's shit

But they're both amazing

i mean, everyone in this thread can to be fair
tiermaker.com/create/one-piece-arcs-6608?presentationMode=false
here user, just for you

Attached: BIG.png (1318x618, 1.13M)

Skypiea is the peak of one piece's adventure theme and has the best flashback
Albasta is good, but not peak one piece

Marry Vivi

Have hot sweaty sex with Rebecca

Kill the Ancient Weapon that can summon leviathan sea beasts that can kill me in an instant

Attached: D6XebCkUIAAw_5O.jpg (1200x840, 251K)

>not having a harem of princesses

Attached: 1537994021584.jpg (329x399, 34K)

Attached: 1532905801921.jpg (437x431, 15K)

You can't rule 3 nations at the same time

But you can rule 3 vaginas at the same time

Not him, but Skypiea is seriously harmed by the generally boring death game and too many bland underdeveloped characters. Alabasta's only major flaw is Pell, but Skypiea has a counterpart of that too with Pagaya. So even though Alabasta is destroyed in the flashback department, it still is genuinely better read.

>liking whiskey peak over little garden
out of my thread brainlet

skypiea didn't rub the fact that pagaya "died" for several chapters on end only for him to come back

RIP Shanks

Attached: FMI Prophecy.jpg (1080x1179, 549K)

The current arc is so shit that my 13 year old sister and 14 year old brother have both lost interest in the series.

For context, they marathoned the manga from start to a quarter of the way through Dressrosa.

It might be anecdotal evidence, but Oda has clearly lost his touch.

Attached: list.jpg (1151x244, 185K)

He's killed a few characters PTS.... I'm guessing Pell was the outlier

Attached: Scotch_Manga_Infobox.png (256x337, 107K)

As long as I can swim through Rebecca's wonderful Rebeccas.

Attached: D6X4XOnW4AQ_m4t.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

You act like baroque works wasn't underbaked in alabasta

Logue Town is underrated, I believe. It deserves more love

Attached: Objective arc tier list.jpg (2106x897, 1.09M)

it's just personal preference, mr. quads. i'm big fan of action movies like the raid so zoro going full john wick on the baroque works team stationed on whiskey peak just hit the right spots for me

Attached: done.jpg (780x1200, 214K)

They're faggot children with no attention span. No wonder they don't like waiting a week for every chapter. Theres a big difference in reading an arc week by week and reading it in one go. For example, I hated Dressrosa as it was being published, but I quite like it now after reading it in one piece.

>Marry Vivi
Based
>sex with Rebecca
Why would you want to put your dick in the coliseum cum dumpster?
>Kill the Ancient Weapon
not wanting to fuck the most beautiful femalw in the planet? Wtf

>major flaw is Pell
God, I will never understand how Oda thought it was a good idea. Don't spend a whole chapter on Pell's emotional sacrifice for the kingdom if you're gonna be like "lol he's alive" without consequences except scars 10 chapters later

Thank you. I swear Skypiea went from being what I considered to be an underrated arc to now an overrated arc after hearing Skypieafags talk about it.

Like I don't hate it or anything but man for all the complaints of "nothing happens" that people like to throw around in regards to later One Piece there sure was a hell of a lot of it in Skypiea. Shit just happening with no real turmoil or stakes and we barely get to know the inhabitants or antagonists enough to feel sorry for them or find them entertaining. Enel is fun but not deep and the wild goose chase for Luffy to land the final hit on him with that golden ball on his arm went on for way too long.

>skypiea didn't rub the fact that pagaya "died" for several chapters
Wasn't it just Pell "dies" in one chapter -> Vivi breaks down and Luffy beats Crocodile in the next one -> Vivi calms down and the rebellion ends another one chapter later -> Pell is mentioned once more in the epilogue? I wouldn't say it was "rubbed for several chapters on". And at least his survival wasn't made into a gag scene.

Attached: 1555343333857.jpg (539x559, 21K)

They went through all of dressrosa weekly and were fine. Same with Zou and WCI.

Wano is just shit, let's face it.

why do people hate little garden again

>the most beautiful female

Attached: Hiyori unimpressed.png (296x260, 62K)

Marry Shirahoshi to be come god of the sea
Sex Rebecca, surely the colosseum guys rooting for her protected her virginity
Kill Vivi, only jobbers and the invincible Pell would come after me

thats a long fucking neck

Attached: 1554479500323.jpg (686x441, 210K)

>wano is just shit
you got caught by the hype meme and expected a meaningless HAPPENINGS hype feast like marineford
wano is good

Because it made giants a bunch of useless jobbing shits, which they still are 900 chapters later.

You're literally discussing with losthistuchfag. Come on.

Lucci would ruin Vivi's pussy

Well yeah. Hiyori is beautiful but she ain't Shirahoshi. She'd even btfo Hancock.

Attached: 3 smug ladies staring at your penis.jpg (849x1200, 348K)

ah, brainless powerlevelfags who can't understand romance
I wonder why people like you read one piece

this, I bet he thought Zoro would actually do relevant things in a samurai arc

It's a nice tale. And 900 chapters is nothing to them.

>hype up giants as powerful warriors
>LMAO ur just a brainlet if you're mad they're weak XD

t. Waifufag

This. Only argue with nosteaksfag.

Hiyori is a mature and lovely woman who doesn't hate men and also wasn't emotionally stunted by being cooped up in a room for most of her life. As far as the most beautiful women in the world go she's the only logical choice for me.

AHAHAHA
ONE PIECE IS ON ANOTHER BREAK
AHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1489905978652.jpg (736x374, 31K)

>misunderstanding the word romance so much
retard

Am I the only who actually like Wano first 3x~ chapters better than Dressrosa first 3x~ chapters? I'm talking for those who were reading the series weekly. While the beginning of Dressrosa had many hype things (Burgess, Fujitora, BM's ship, Sabo) there were many things I wasn't fond of.
I actually love Wano's pacing.

Your choice=\=the canonical fact

she's a manipulative prostitute who will scam you out of your livelihood and through you to the curb

I thank the lord every day that I'm not this retarded

>Hancock is naturally the most beautiful in the world without having to rely on fashion or makeup or anything
>same with Shirahoshi
>Hiyori has to wear 300 lbs of makeup and a hairstyle specifically designed to hide her features to not look like a down syndrome troll

former sanjifag detected

Only if you also scammed others out of their livelihood and threw them to the curb.

wano is shit

hiyori literally took dicks for a living
dumpster pussy

The only acceptable list

Attached: my-image.png (1020x432, 599K)

That's the Shirahoshi hype beast, perpetuated by surface dwellers who have never seen her before.
>still believing she's evil

Okay, Queen.

How was your Mother's Day, today?

Attached: Linlin, Gerth, and Mothet.jpg (1080x1091, 650K)

Marineford refugees should be shot

Pedro:
>much more interesting than carrot in every way
>has an actual backstory that is relevant to the main plot
>if he joined the strawhats, he would've had an actual motivation for doing so (going out to the new world to find a cure for his accelerated aging)
>wanted to find the one piece ever since he was a little kid and met rodger
>doesn't even get more than two named moves but you can still infer that he fights by shaping electro into figures to augment his swordsmanship which is both cool and can be developed in unpredictable ways
>would've had a place in strawhat interpersonal dynamics as well by being a friend to brook and contrasting his extreme longevity with his amputated lifespan, as well as being a source of intrigue for luffy due to being the guy who actually met rodger once

Carrot:
>is nothing but an anime archetype, boring and annoying
>unlike EVERY OTHER strawhat, didn't even have a real reason to leave her home other than muh adventure
>doesn't have any legitimate reason for not having returned home yet, nobody has addressed this fact or even asked her if she'd like to return
>she's basically that weird guy who attaches himself to a social group despite not knowing anyone in it
>doesn't even have a backstory, all we know about her is that she couldn't lean to use a non-retarded weapon unlike every other mink ever
>is just another pair of tits that oda can stare at
>her fighting style is enel redux, has no room for real improvement, the only way you can tell she's become stronger is that there is moar blue shit on the screen and she gets a bigger number (999999billion gigafuckvolts instead of 100000 billion gigafuckvolts) , dragonball z tier power progression
>her personality is just a rehash of luffy basically
>pedro had to monet himself so she could get any character development at all in her introductory arc instead of just being "along for the ride"
>she is a rabbit that means she eats her own shit

Look what you did user, you upset her

Attached: hiyori breakdown.png (203x344, 60K)

I think they're far more memorable than the priests. The only not "literally who" tier of Enel's men is Gedatsu, and his nothing compared to Mr. 2. BW also had Robin for additional mystery. And while Mr. 4 pair might have not been the characters of the century, they participated in one of the most unique battles of the series. Mr. 1's fight is also for some reason frequently mentioned in people's "top fights". Many people don't like it, but I have yet to find people holding Zoro's fights in Skypiea on the pedestal, so Mr. 1 at least has this much. And villains aside, Aisa is also very bland and forgettable for a POV character.

>Vivi
Marry

>Rebecca
Is for Koby only

>shirahoshi
Fuck gentley

Attached: 1557661815246.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Well I know I wouldn't go for that puppy kicking Hancock bitch.

imagine reading one piece and not understanding romance

Attached: e81f1f7333c31c740ed0ec57abb05d45f1152191_hq.jpg (750x588, 143K)

Hey, Queen is pretty based

Pre-SOP Dressrosa was nearly perfect and best arc of the series candidate. Early Wano not so much.

There is absolutely nothing romantic about two supposedly extremely seasoned warriors getting easily defeated by a faggot with a dumb hairstyle.

if all you care about is how strong characters are you need to stop reading one piece

Considering the size difference I'd imagine even if you were rough with Shirahoshi that she wouldn't feel it that much

>Drum island and foxy on the bottom
>memeford on top
Stop breathing

I don't care how strong characters are just for the sake of it. I care about good writing. Oda SAYS that giants are so strong, they're good warriors, etc etc, but the only thing he ever SHOWS is that giants are pathetic weaklings.

This taste is so bad it hurts.

Carrot is Chopper little sister with means she's 16 or less

Attached: 1543312433651.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

please call my taste shit

t. Machvise

>ahhhh mommy i can't understand romance

Attached: 0118-026.jpg (1066x1600, 322K)

Carrot is a red herring just like Vivi was for Robin. Question is who’s our Robin?

Carrot has weird feet therefore she's a garbage waifu

Yeah it was the hypest shit. My only real complaint is Jora vs sunny team, god how much I hate this fight. 3 straw hats almost died against some ugly cunt who got one shotted by Leo dozens of chapters later. I know she had an advantageous DF but holy yikes.

Sanji saw Hancock, the most beautiful human woman, and still turned into stone after seeing shirahoshi. Hyori is regarded as the most beautiful woman in a country with closed borders, she is the overhyped one

MONET

Enies Lobby had no stakes.

Vivi

Leave Kaido to me!

Attached: pp.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

hawkins

But Kaido is already negative
It probably wouldn't work on Jack either, better stay out of Wano Perona

Kaido is just another usopp

I mean he still turned to stone when with the mermaids. I still wouldn't use Sanji as a gauge of beauty. I'd still say Shirahoshi > Hancock > Hiyori unless stated otherwise.

Reminder that Kaido is a sad man and drink to cope with life

Zoro is stupid but not stupid enough to blow his cover

>implying

Attached: 1522261116887.png (200x196, 46K)

How do you know mihawk is stronger than shanks when he refuses to fight him

he literally did that in wano's first chapter

Kaido is the same negativeness tier as Usopp, it would have no effect.

Its the first thing he fucking did dipshit

Attached: perona shock.png (845x790, 411K)

t. Zoro

mihawk and shanks had duels that even whitbeard acknowledged pre no arm
Mihawk is still considered the best
therefore mihawk > shanks

How can anyone rank Shanks anywhere when he was never ever shown fighting and resolves 99% of situations with talking.

Not only that he has affiliations with the World Government puts his whole theoretical bounty into question. All we know is that he clashed with Whitebeard once and that Kidd lost his arm after clashing with his crew. That's not enough to pretend like you know how strong he is or for debates on Shank's power to even work.

Like wait for the next arc, he's the last Yonko so they're going to have to get to him soon assuming they beat Big Mom and Kaido in this one.

There's also the fact Blackbeard had no qualms about taking on all 3 admirals at the same time, but pissed his pants and ran away when Shanks showed up. BB was the one who gave Shanks his distinctive scars, so he's more likely to know exactly how strong Shanks is.

His psychical strength is on Whitebeard level
Oda said that Shanks could take the 100000 Fishman with his CoC(while Luffy could take 50000)

my favorite one piece moment definitely
youtube.com/watch?v=NiZX0lwenBY

+ he can use unexplained ability to hide from the CoO (like Flampe and Minks)

this tier list stuff is pretty fun once you get the hang of it, not gonna lie

Attached: rate.png (1272x615, 600K)

BB also ran away from Akainu when he was alone.

The reason he was able to do what he did at Marineford was because he was still a Shichibukai. He did his job by killing WB, why would any of the admirals attack him. His moment of betrayal was taking the Gura Gura, which not a single person expected to happen. That's why his crew is like "this is it huh" because they know if BB gambit didn't pay off they would get fucked by the Marines right there. Then Shanks came and he didn't even have to make a big getaway.

I don't know if one clash with WB while he was crippled is going to make him "on WB level"
>Oda said that Shanks could take the 100000 Fishman with his CoC(while Luffy could take 50000)
CoC taking out x amount of fodder means absolutely nothing. CoC is literally just meant to look cool and has doesn't even get brought up when actual named characters fight.

Attached: urouge.jpg (244x207, 8K)

Perona when she discovers her tag on gelbooru

>not putting Smoothie's ass in the missing Worship category

Shit tier list, delete and commit seppuku

How do you add more pictures?

>I don't know if one clash with WB while he was crippled is going to make him "on WB level"
They both clash equally, what you can't understand? And ODA implied that Shanks CoC is stronger than Luffy

you have to create a new template

Literally all they did was hit their weapons together, then stop fighting. That says literally nothing. WB was known as the strongest man alive, Shanks never had that title. Also WB was crippled, so we have literally no way to judge how strong Shanks is from a single clash.

Also CoC strength still means absolutely nothing

Do you guys think, that Enel will come back?

Luffy will escape with chopper,momo, and tama
O-lin starts getting stomped by queen
Tama wants to save her but chopper refuses
Mom is captured by queen who loses a tooth or something

I miss when Zoro still had emotions

>Literally all they did was hit their weapons together
yeah if Shanks was weaker then he would be pushed back/wounded/killed but he withstands it and clashes equally with Whitebeard, simple as that.

Every cover page story became relevant at some point in the main story. I really hope that they go to the Sky again, or go to space. There's just not enough explained, like the "Summit of High West" which is apparently supposed to be how you enter the White sea.

Whitebeard was literally on life support

so? I pointed out that Shanks psychical strength is on Whitebeard level

I'm saying even Whitebeard wasn't on Whitebeard's level because he was dying. His title of "strongest man in the world" comes from when he was not dying and thus stronger. When he is on life support he is weaker and we have no idea how much weaker since we never saw him at his full potential.

I'm not saying Shanks isn't strong, I'm just saying that his strength is impossible to judge from literally one clash with an elderly dying Whitebeard.

>I'm saying even Whitebeard wasn't on Whitebeard's level
ok

>dies
>gets the Oda plot armor
>dies again

And I thought luffy was a jobber yonko

>ok
alright

Do you guys think Luffy is on Luffy level?

Pretty good, I talked to my nani and grandpa for the first time in like two years and we squashed some beef. Feels nice. Thanks for asking

Compliment O-Toko to make her feel better

Attached: 1550210383324.png (211x141, 21K)

She has a huge cock

this, would willingly pass out from her cockstink

>Katakuri, Beckman, and Luffy at Admiral level
>Urouge a tier below Snack, the guy he defeated

Attached: 0661-006.jpg (1066x1600, 407K)

Attached: hiyori upset.png (254x212, 23K)

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

How would you feel if Oda said Hyori is a virgin because she was so pretty no man dared to bed her because they didn't want to be killed by Oroichi's followers?

Her god digging attitude and confidence in her beauty remains me alot of Nami who we know is a virgin despite having been robbing rich people and pirates for years before joining up with Luffy and Robin who somehow managed to keep her purity despite being on the run since she was 8 years old and Vivi and Rebecca. Oda has a thing for having good women do aweful things to stay alive but not suck a cock.

>who we know is a virgin
Imagine believing this

Ah that's too much for me. Thanks for the answer though.

Believe and Imagine Idc

>because she was so pretty no man dared to bed her because they didn't want to be killed by Oroichi's followers?
holy shit
say it with me
DUMPSTER
PUSSY

in that case oda would've made her a super popular geisha instead of a prostitute
she's a whore man

Reminder that Jack could probably solo Thriller Bark.

Nope. If Hiyori was a virgin, he would've shaded her hair white. Since she's not, he shaded it black.

Sanjifags still hating on Hiyori?

Attached: 1556323517106.png (351x419, 107K)

I remember anons saying One Piece was good again during early Dressrosa after the wombo combo of Fishnigger Island and Punk Hazard.

Attached: 0745-013.jpg (1066x1600, 399K)

>Law that low
Nice
>Sanji and OSoba Mask different characters
Nice
>Kamijiro on here but no Holdem
Nice
>Orochi Squad all based+
Nice
>Based as fuck Gyukimaru telling niggas they’re wide open
Nice
>Weird Teacher lady that needs to show up again top tier
Nice
>Brook and Franky top
Nice
>Olin not Based and Yasu not top
You were so close!

Also I like Ashura Doji, you’re just mad that he made Jack look like a bitch

Dressrosa was a mess but it was kino compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard

She might be the best child character since Chimney. Sorry Tama, you’re good but not on that level. The little chandorian girl was ok.

>and the invincible Pell
His title is Pell, King of the Birds.
Nothing can kill him, not even himself.

Now that the smoke has cleared for a while, I have a respect for Dressrosa for being as ambitious as it was. Even though it had many low points, I thought it’s highs were high as fuck.

Holdem is there. Also I dont dislike Asura, I just think his design is incredibly stupid.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Zoro will kill Kaido, making him the greatest swordsman.

>Recency bias, the list

>Post-Enies Lobby is designated as its own arc

I've never understood this.

WEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

I've never understood why Enies Lobby is considered its own arc when it's just the climax of Water 7.

I don't even get why the Reverie is an "arc" with only two chapters, it feels more like an interlude or the beginning/end of another arc

or why zou is considered its own arc when it's just the setup for totto land and wano

It's because every island used to be considered its own arc. Jaya and Skypeia aren't really all that separate either.

Or why Baratie is considered its own arc even though it's just set up for Arlong Park

Attached: One Piece Reaction.jpg (1280x1223, 236K)

arcs are a social construct
the only real arcs are east blue-paradise-new world

Uneventful. My mom is coming back home tomorrow after an almost month-long cruise in Europe. She'll be getting her gifts tomorrow: A card and a bottle of Crème de Menthe

What the hell is Shirahoshi's type supposed to be?

Attached: 124781624190421.png (1241x690, 1.61M)

Imagine having such shit taste.

(You)

But I'm not her type.

Attached: 18d8d8bb20f10216afaf964c6d02b9e5.jpg (236x240, 15K)

Attached: e7c45273.jpg (575x800, 71K)

The omnibuses are very convenient but they have labeled literally every post timeskip arc as New World and it's super annoying to try and find chapters.

Attached: c91691a5.jpg (575x800, 78K)

Attached: cbbbc296.jpg (575x800, 73K)

Attached: 43ac6b0e.jpg (575x800, 68K)

Attached: 8baf4f5a.jpg (575x800, 82K)

Attached: ....png (232x151, 8K)

Attached: 239495081046212.png (566x596, 470K)

Attached: 1e9bdb92.jpg (575x800, 73K)

Isn't it supposed to be Luffy?

Attached: 1411279264906.gif (490x278, 490K)

Tough times. Reminds me of holidays hell, between christmas and new year's eve.

Oh well, as long as he lives to tell us the whole story, I don't really mind.

van der Decken, I presume.

Attached: de616e0f.jpg (575x800, 63K)

If I had to guess, probably the "chivalrous knight in shining armor on a white horse" kinda guy

We aren't sure yet if he is dead or not. It would be a huge missed opportunity to barely introduce the Scarecrow, Tinman and the Lion to kill them all in a goddamn cover story, and by Caribou, of all people!

Isn't that Cavendish then?

Attached: C1122.png (640x512, 527K)

Someone that could have a dick big enough that she could actually feel. So any fruit user that can manage it somehow. Luffy, Urouge, Robin, Smoothie, etc.

probably, although I don't think they ever interacted. Maybe it would be a cute crackship, but I'm not really into that sort of thing enough to think about it too much

>then sanji
LOL
Sanji, the betrayer, yeah

Rubbery

it's obviously zoro and nami

a non-dicklet

>that doujin where Robin and Nami are tasked with fucking her and Robin creates a giant clone to do just that

If you were hurtling towards One Piece world at terminal velocity and you had a funny little wing suit and parachute to control your trajectory and land what area of the One Piece world would you try to land in, like island or sea or nation or whatever

My attached image is shockingly accurate to how I actually am

Attached: 1512682678174.gif (320x287, 781K)

Water 7 baby. Not only do I have an amazing place to live, but I've also got trains to other places. And if I ever decide to really leave, I'm in the best place to get a ship.

Attached: 1522784123564.jpg (500x689, 106K)

Mihawk's castle
Train me dude

green bit
i get to eat like a pig and i might meet heracles-un

Did they explain why Komurasaki was such a bitch to the guys that gave money to her or was that a different Komurasaki and not Hiyori

Attached: 1540013124222.jpg (1068x980, 382K)

That's the Boin archipelago.

Whitebeard's island seems very peaceful.

You mean like if we got dropped from the epic Fortnite battle bus

>If shanks was stronger he wouldn't be bullying east blue nobodies
If all you do is drink fine wine your taste dulls. You need to taste shit to appreciate that good stuff.

oh shit i accidentally landed on dwarf territory

>not giving Shirahoshi the gear 3 dick
based retard

Attached: 1556845663681.jpg (826x630, 405K)

>Perona being too OP
>when she would do jack shit to Kaidou because he's already suicidal as fuck

Which Straw Hats need to interact more? I personally love Robin and Usopp's shenanigans when they're together.

Attached: usopp robin would say.png (393x750, 267K)

Attached: 940 (4).png (933x1300, 371K)

Syrup village looks comfy

Don't open

Attached: 1518869807739.png (375x680, 257K)

based

Attached: D3DectTWkAECmxl.jpg (736x1041, 159K)

>another furry/female
Just kill this series already

Landing with the Revos is objectively the best choice.
>Join a strong faction that takes in people of any strength level
>Get to train under Yonkou/Admiral tier commanders
>Become on their level in like two to three years if committed
>They all have Devil Fruits so you’d probably get one too if you became commander level
>Get to fuck Koala
Literally the only downside is all the faggots but it’d be pretty much like living in the USA

CP9 Lineup
>Kaku
>Kalifa
>Rob Lucci
>Blueno
>Spandam
>Jerry
>T-Bone
>Wanze
>Nero
>Jabra
>Fukuro
>Kumadori
>Baskerville
>Spandine
>Momonga
>EX: Alabasta Vol. 4
Coliseum Lineup
>Don Chinjao
>Sai
>Kelly & Bobby Funk
>Elizabello II
>Suleiman
>Orlumbus
>Cavendish
>Rebecca
>Bartolomeo
>Ideo
>Hajrudin
>Blue Gilly
>Riku
>Leo
>Mansherry
>EX: Summit War Vol. 7
Other Contents
>The name of the place where CP9 trained is revealed
>Kalifa's '3 sizes' are finally known

Attached: VC.jpg (1080x1558, 1.11M)

>>Kalifa's '3 sizes' are finally known
Finally

>go check out her 3 sizes
>"That's sexual harassment"

OP22 when?

Raftel. I'm pirate king now.

Good luck, you’re also the target of everyone on the planet

>>Get to fuck Koala
Loose from Sabo and fishmen refugees

Franky and Robin since she did the lewdest act ever in One Piece to him

What did Toei mean by this?

Attached: eec3c1d02a5eb4821008ce1bad2193cf.png (848x435, 341K)

>goddamn this swordsman is a fucking beast, ACTUALLY still alive from what I did to him, send this nigga to mihawk
>ah, the blonde guy... kicks didnt really do anything to me... maybe dragon could teach him some weird haki shit...
>wait actually, didn't he get knocked out like a bitch on thriller bark?
>yeah yeah send this nigga to tranny island lmao

Attached: kuma.jpg (225x350, 26K)

>not understanding that Kuma, bring the progressive man that he is, just sent Sanji to the place with the highest amount of female-identifying people in the world, not realizing that Sanji is transphobic

>highest amount of female-identifying people in the world
I think we saw more in Amazon Lily.

>people
Neck yourself, Okama.

Attached: DESPITE.png (648x492, 420K)

I think Iva would have recruited more trannies than Kuja would have people living in it because I feel like more people in OP are Okamas than have the privilege of having sex with a Kuja amazon as well as impregnating then with a daughter

The worst part is this perspective is entirely plausible

You know, I always tried picturing Kuma and Ivankov hanging out, but I can't really see it.

>saying this as he holds a bible in his hand

The churches in my area hang gay pride flags now

I didn't know they had churches in San Fransico

>tfw the Red Hair Pirates' goal is to red pill the entire world about our descent into a government simulation

Attached: mandarr.png (384x323, 165K)

I like to imagine she gave him a brief handjob in that instance.

Attached: Robin-chwan.jpg (750x508, 61K)

She didn’t

Let me bask in my headcanons, user.

If Robin's feet are smelly, does the feet she produce with her fruit also stink?

Find more believable headcanons

ya screwed up.
Also like how the tail wasn't edited out at all

Ok, you're a faggot.

No you

shanks is a phoneglyph

Obviously

robin always smells like flowers

Hopefully they execute Kin'emon and Momonosuke next.

ninja faggotry was a legit mistake

They do. They would. America has churches everywhere.

Did you try thinking before you spoke?

The Chad and Stacy of One Piece

Attached: 190513opmovie_2.jpg (752x500, 344K)

What is Hancock going to do when she sees Luffy again?

>...everyone.....

Squirt

I both hate and love long buggy

>spoke?
Huh?

you what?
is that really a thing for geishas?

They are all illusions created by the girl who works for Buena Festa.

Only Sjobber and Jobshigi are real because no one would bother making illusions of them.

Who else said they want to become pirate king?

>the tinier your head is in proportion to your body, the more powerful you are in the OPverse
>buggy has figured this out
The One Piece is the cheat code to activate small head mode

Attached: 5860E2F3-CAC5-4334-9A0D-79A2A1F06CC7.jpg (449x500, 84K)

Basically everyone at some point
It’s like Naruto and wanting to be the hokage, everyone says it at some point.

honestly the only one who deserves to be at the top is queen

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

marineford in the same tier as foxy arc, nice bait

This, Akainu says it basically every chapter.

Moria, Blackbeard and Big Mom have. I'm sure Kaido will eventually too once we find out what his grand motivations are.

Crocodile also wanted to be Pirate King based on Goldenweek's Rainbow Colors Trap but he's never outright said it himself. Same with Doflamingo, though for Doffy it was more of a means to an end to get revenge on the Celestial Dragons for refusing to allow him back into the country.

Hey mango readers.
Did they ever find the one piece or are they still sailing around looking for it?

>queen
absolutely based and correct

They ain't doing any sailing right now. They're basically trying to take down Emerald Weapon before they fight Sephiroth.

Buggy post-timeskip is the ultimate *blocks ur path* tier

I don’t mean “everyone” everyone. It’s just like one of the stock phrases a character says when they’re trying to be badass. It’s either “I’m going to be pirate king” or “Luffy/My Captain is going to be pirate king”

>implying this series will ever end

If you tied the soles of Buggy’s feet together and put them in a box in a safe location could he fly anywhere he wants since his feet are touching another solid object

Nami

Attached: nami pirate king.jpg (1280x720, 611K)

All jokes aside, it's actually a pretty small minority of characters in OP that say it.

Kid also said he killed everyone who laughed at his pirate king declarations.

>Oda's consciousness will be uploaded to a super computer so he can continue to make One Piece related material for eternity

Buggy can already just fly, he's that based.

No, there's a range to how far he can go. If you had him pick up and carry the box, however...

Could he fly to the moon like Enel
He could chop out his lungs and leave them on the planet so he could breathe

Kaido alternates between depressed and enraged. A healthy dose of hollows could keep him permanently the former, which is a good thing.

Attached: 1551684774331.png (640x512, 117K)

>Someone is only OP if they can kill Kaido
Until someone explains to me why Perona couldn't reduce somebody like Akainu or Blackbeard to sobbing wrecks, I'll believe she's very very dangerous.

>Big Mom Pirates are edgy
>Beasts Pirates are goofy
One Piece is destruction of shonen

>destruction
If I were a shitposter I'd high five you and say WE DID IT BROS.

Based

just dodge the ghosts
the effect is short either way and explody ghosts aren't enough to harm someone of high caliber

We're gonna have to learn more about Enel and why he could breathe on the moon. Maybe Enel's brother which we've already seen this arc recently will tell us more about their race.

Oh of course range is an issue, but would it work in theory? We don't know the limits to her fruit, so I don't see why her ghosts wouldn't fuck apart even the strongest characters in the series.

For all the difference it makes, let's assume in One Piece universe there's air in space

Kaidou would rpobably be reduced to a wreck but it would be impossible to kill him while Akainu would likely be too proud to be affected

>akainu on negative hollows
m-maybe being a pirate isn't so bad...
w-would i have to get a flag... sigh...
absolute justice is so stupid...

I presume someone with a very strong personality might not be affected as much
also haki

We don't quite have to do that yet.
Everyone Enel found on the moon was an alien. They could just be able to breathe there / not require air. And someone with the same ears as Enel showed up this arc with the OP version of an alien head.

After all this reading i made it to the Totto land saga or whatever, i will soon be able to full participate in One Piece threads once am fully caught up... Just wait for me guys.....

Attached: coughwheezecoughwheeze.jpg (900x506, 97K)

anime watcher here, i'm on the Fillerie arc
why did oda make the reverie 90% flashbacks? and when do i see this moon stuff with enel?

Now I'm curious, would haki be able to touch and repel Perona's ghosts? part of me thinks yes since we have been told already Haki can be used to block DF abilities and the ghosts should qualify as well but I'm not sure if their gimmick might supersede other abilities.

Knowing Oda, such a fight would be played for laughs, with Akainu able to resist the emotional trauma of the ghosts, but he'd still be blinded by his tears evaporating into steam.

Attached: 1544925042686.jpg (460x405, 22K)

Eh, get ready, I wasn't a fan of how Luffy defeated Big Mom that arc with a regular Gomu Gomu No Pistol. It sounds fake, we all thought so, but you'll see.

I wouldn't say Zoro has a weak personality
How would haki matter

Here's a better question. Could you use armament haki to punch Perona's immaterial form?

Zorojuro

Attached: 1557325798519.png (1132x635, 700K)

no

I'm thinking haki would allow you to punch the ghosts or use armament so they can't pass through you
also Zoro wasnt as strong then I suppose

It just occurred to me that Perona has never taken any physical damage in the whole series

Not true, her anus has taken plenty of damage by Zoro and Mihawk.

Perona confirmed the strongest

other way around

Attached: 1483711393770.jpg (1046x789, 424K)

How's that a better question? the answer would presumably be no since it has no properties outside of illusion, it those ghost fuckers you need to look out for.

Zoro DID consent to this right? Or did she just negative hollow him a ton then lock him in that secretly?

Attached: Zoro vs Sanji.png (786x750, 428K)

Perona after anal

Attached: 1554330527183.gif (500x300, 704K)

>Zoro DID consent to this right?
no means yes

A goddess does not need to ask for permission.

Imagine
Awakened Horo Horo No Mi

Smoothie/Mont-d'Or duo should be able to easily take down King.

>singlehandedly stops Marineford

Attached: perona2.png (374x795, 224K)

perona pls, see:

If Mont D'Or can trap him in a book yeah.

You posted the wrong image

Attached: humming Perona.png (263x199, 31K)

NEGATIVE WORLD

Damn Vivi sounding old, here voice used to be super cute. Her voice actor is 54 years old and sounding older than Luffy's voice actor.

Attached: 1553418228207.jpg (1697x540, 178K)

link to full doujin pls

the books can be burned though

meant for

Then they're fugged unless Smoothie seduces him or grabs him for a few seconds to juice him.

I realized that too hey. This series has gone too long.

Rate my list.

Attached: file.png (1020x1707, 1.56M)

>Buggy's design
>Boa's recolor

These look amazing.

Attached: 1540027303583.png (606x667, 398K)

/g/56790

>Franky
>implying Luffy, Usopp and Chopper don't blow their loads every time GENERAL FRANKY makes an appearance

I didn't have any horny Perona pictures so I went a more comedic route with it

>Moria isn't F tier
I like you user

>Doffy stronger than Blackbeard
Are you actually retarded

Nothing's coming up

Attached: 1555742247702.jpg (1101x1069, 89K)

>Imu tier
Pandaman
>Yonko tier
Unforgivable Mask, Domo-kun & Nnke-kun
>Admiral tier
Pandawoman, Blue sun, Caterpillar
>YC tier
Tomato Gang, Long bear, Oni samurai

Attached: Volume_52_Inside_Cover.png (812x883, 1.2M)

Moria is bae.

>Judge above Sabo, or anyone for that matter

delete list

(also where did you make this)

>not having Thriller Bark in SSSSTYLISH tier just because of Binksu no Sake

Attached: Binks Sake.jpg (800x1156, 181K)

fuck off newfag

I wish I could've seen people's reactions to this.

man I'll never get the hate, TB will always be one of my favorite arcs and waiting for the anime adaptation was great.

It's one of the simplest dreams in the crew and yet Brook meeting up with that damn whale again is probably the most I'm looking forward to of any of the dreams of the Straw Hats. I'm going to go full spaghetti once it finally happens.

I was amazed to learn it had any hate. I thought it was fantastic.

The weakest one is no doubt Sanji's All Blue dream. He's gonna find a bunch of fish, go "Oh, cool." then keep sailing.

>Laboon in C

Kill yourself and your family

You know the character, how hard is it to find it, you faggot.

Attached: 1526132377072.jpg (473x312, 65K)

there's just... a fucking sun as a character, and it's not Prometheus...

Attached: Domo-kun.png (115x311, 89K)

It has less emotional impact than Brook's dream for sure, but at this point it's probably the only Sanji moment in the future I can think of that I'm looking forward to seeing. Mainly so we can finally get that moment of him feeling grateful that he and Zeff weren't crazy this entire time and that their ambitions were justified.

It'll at least make up for the shitshow that we got on Fishman Island which I'll be very thankful for.

The scariest thing about one piece is that luffys va could die before it finishes.

CP0 Kalifa

Attached: kalifa.jpg (324x825, 115K)

Far scarier is Oda dying. But yeah Luffy's VA dying is SHUT IT DOWN tier.

Another scary thought is that I have to have my life reeeally together by the time OP ends.

wheres Pandaman

It's what he wanted after all. Training and healing.

Attached: 1555378431207.jpg (736x689, 104K)

I was so fucking sad when Unsho Ishizuka (Borsalino) died. Any voice actor in general really.

This picture is from 3 months ago Mayumi Tanaka (Luffy) at age 64. She looks really healthy compared to 82 year old Masako Nozawa (Goku). Tanaka is truly an amazing voice actor, One Piece wouldn't be the same without her.

This.

Attached: ljqbdxj4mla21.jpg (292x438, 51K)

>random accidents or illness could kill me before One Piece ends
unironically gives me more anxiety than planning my own future

Is this one of Kaidou's subordinates?

What is that clothing? Is that how you attend a royalm event such as revery? Is she wearing a fucking loincloth?

This is a frightening headcanon

I have a feeling next chapter is going to be one of the most mindblowing in OP, because of something subtly meta that Oda's saying through Yasu that most won't get until a reread.

Happy Birthday to Rayleigh!

Attached: Ray.png (640x512, 115K)

Attached: tier list.png (1020x779, 1.12M)

I sometimes wonder how often she had to yell "I'm gonna be the king of the pirates." in her life.

Sanji doesnt even give a shit about all blue anymore
His only objective in life left is orbiting women and being a cook
Namis dream might be even weaker

These womens health is a national responsibility.

We get it, you hate Carrot.
Crying about it won't change the eventual outcome.

>Chopper literally calls Carrot his little sister, fitting the family theme of the SHs

Attached: HqyN7jQqfwyM8oLAZ2P155KCbz.jpg (225x416, 100K)

Attached: Damn little rabbit.gif (520x299, 1.36M)

>Chopper literally calls Chopper his little sister
fitting your autism

I LOVE HIM!

Attached: charlotte_snack___cold_wind_by_vogel12_dczs8h6-pre.jpg (1083x738, 150K)

At least Oda AI will be taking no breaks.

Attached: D6bh7xTUYAE_3UL.jpg (1057x737, 146K)

I hope we get to see the name and design for Ideo's new ship

What's particularly stupid about his design? He's an absolute unit.

didn't we already see the design?

Carrot and Pedro joining as an item made sense as a parallel to Inu and Neko sailing with Roger.
Now either some other mink plays a vital role in this arc - which doesn't seem to be the case - or carrot joining isn't an option.

Orlumbus gave him one of the Nita Maria ships for his crew to use. Then after they got into that scuffle with the longarms and longlegs they forced them to help repair their ship with all the broken parts from their various other ships in order to make a new one (which they then just took without compensation and left them stranded, based). We didn't get to see the new ship in full or get a name yet.

They couldn't join as an item due to numbers, but Pedro could probably be considered an honorary member like Vivi.

if this is going in order from left to right this list is retarded

kuzan and akainu go lower to the top of high tier, akainu in front of mihawk kuzan behind

garp and sengoku go beside rayleigh

lucci goes to low tier next to sanji

luffy goes to last place mid tier

boa goes to low tier next to reiju

enel goes below vergo in weakest

>Usopp hasn't dressed up as a Tengu yet to scare villagers

Wano worst arc

Nami's dream is technically more ambitious than becoming Pirate King.
To be PK, you have to reach Raftel and find One Piece. For Nami's dream, you have to do that, on top of visiting every single other island in the entire world too.

I think poeple dont give admirals and fleet admirals enough credit

Yeah but when was the last time she mentioned anything about it
She is there because they saved her ass and she has nothing better to do

usopp has done literally nothing

From volume 90, recent volume.

Attached: sbs.png (1065x1324, 543K)

Why would she need to mention it when she's already explictly working on it? Every new island they visit is one step closer.
The last time Zoro mentioned becoming the world's greatest swordsman was when he was trying to get Mihawk to train him.

Franky is useless

so when does the year of sanji stars

When he finally admits he's trans and begs Zoro to let him suck his dick

I had a go using the same characters.

Attached: PR.png (1164x426, 827K)

Only big problem on first glance is that Chopper is to high.

foxy grandpa