Was Killer Queen a Requiem Stand?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

yes

no

maybe

can you repeat the question?

you're not the boss of me now

That's a wrap folk - good job.

Maybe? I think you could also say it was like an Act, though.

Kira was cornered. He'd killed Hayato and had no way to avoid being caught. He needed a stand that would get him out of that exact predicament and maintain his quiet life. So Bites the Dust was the answer. Kind of like how Koichi would've died without a way to stop Sheer Heart Attack, so the ability he manifested to stop it was a thing that would stop any entity from coming closer.

yes but a different type. since the arrow touched the user instead of the stand, the stand appearance stayed the same for the most part.

Good question.

Where's the "I don't know", uh?

Was Echoes a requiem stand?
No

The only good answer.

it makes sense that you stab yourself = you get a stand or if you alread yhave one, it evolves, if you stab a stand - in correct circumstances = requiem

Attached: killer queen 4.png (1118x707, 39K)

A requiem stand only happens when stabbed by the requiem arrow. Getting stabbed by any other arrow gives a small upgrade.

Attached: Obese_Giorno.jpg (854x672, 123K)

Oh wow, is that Giorno from Part 6?

>small upgrade
>can turn back time
And why didnt Giorno got an upgrade when he got pierced by Black Sabbath?
Araki a hack

>Araki a hack
water is wet

If he did would you be able to tell with the bullshit he pulls constantly.
Abbacchio was right

Is this you XForts?

Seeing how a Requiem stand is based on what you desire most in your current situation, Bites the Dust is in practice a Requiem stand. However, Bites the Dust was beaten by strategy on Hayato's part, and not stupid "ball of light behind me" bullshit. Therefor, part 4 handled Requiem stands better than part 5 did.

Attached: 1539468576381.png (478x463, 362K)

Part 4 handled everything better than Part 5 or any other Jojo part did.

SCR and GER both looked radically different from SC and GE. Bites the Dust didn't change how KC looked at all. It was just an extra ability in the vein of Sheer Heart Attack.

>Seeing how a Requiem stand is based on what you desire most in your current situation
This is wrong.

Why is everyone in Jojo suddenly a retard when the plot calls for it or when an enemy stand wouldn't work if the cast wasn't retarded for that situation?

>shameful amounts of uninteresting filler
>awful characters, many of which were villains forgiven despite trying to kill the protagonists
>retarded asspulls
Classic part 4 brainlet

>SCR and GER both looked radically different from SC and GE. Bites the Dust didn't change how KC looked at all. It was just an extra ability in the vein of Sheer Heart Attack.
vs
>>Bites the Dust is in practice a Requiem stand
>>In practice

>>Seeing how a Requiem stand is based on what you desire most in your current situation
>This is wrong.
prove it

Attached: 1548652544504.jpg (960x538, 74K)

It makes sense that KC didn't change in looks since Kira didn't chance. SCR looked different because it was created by the user's dying wish and GER was the user surpassing Diavolo (and other shit like upgrading from gold to platinum, looking a lot like DIO and King Crimson).

Was Echoes act 2 and 3 brought about by the arrow?
No

It's not that he can turn back time it's just that i can make Time bombs.

>prove it
All requiem stands have soul controlling powers. You can do a lot by controlling souls but SCR and GER are both essentially identical in ability, just used differently. If Diavolo had gotten the arrow KCR would have controlled souls as well. Why was SCR essentially identical to how it was in the end when Pol nicked his finger trying to get the arrow from behind the fireplace in that one flashback? Pol even specifically says the power is to control souls.

I love 4 but most of the beginning is pretty weak/bad. Like it way more after Kira shows up

>"you will never see jojo get better than part 4"

Attached: 1557624053758.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

That stab actually took away powers, like his damage reflection. Probably not actually, but it would explain some stuff