Yu-gi-oh! Vrains

3 more days until the season ends.
What would be a good role for them to play in the new season?

Attached: BG and GG.jpg (844x1200, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KBIsmzPiIv
youtube.com/watch?v=SVRLZHUQImI
youtube.com/watch?v=XKE0E_aiiGc
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shitvulva/
pixiv.net/member.php?id=37765141
twitter.com/himiko0025
youtube.com/watch?v=cvnCdXVhOqk
youtube.com/watch?v=XT4_KHa3nx4
spriters-resource.com/nintendo_switch/yugiohlegacyoftheduelistlinkevolution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care what role Emma takes as long as Yusaku gets to have real interaction with the cast. I know that lonely people consider people whom the have the slightest interactions friends but it feels forced by yugioh standards.

Attached: Yusaku Aoi (2).jpg (2048x1304, 507K)

Which episodes could (you) have axed and made them bonding episodes without giving up the cast's real identities? Desu, the development of bonds would have been done tru enemy of the day episodes or something like that. Hackers, virus, glitches, monster spirits wreaking havoc in Vrains and the heroes saving the day while getting to know each other a little better.

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

>Emma
Mostly support no more duels, I think. Hanging around Akira like she has done in late S2
>Blue Girl
She won't show up anymore. Aoi already created a new avatar "for battles" so it's role is taken.
>Aoi
It depends on whether Miyu gets to be a regular character or not. I wouldn't really like to speculate since there is really no way to know what trend she would follow.

Attached: Aoi bow.jpg (373x648, 22K)

Last episode I saw was Yusaku fighting fighting Specter. What’s the best way to catch up? How many recaps have there been?

>as long as Yusaku gets to have real interaction with the cast
This is all I ask for. Even if it's just for the few moments he's away from AI at the start of the season. Even if it's with goddamn Naoki at this point

Attached: D5aAmUwU0AIHDQl.jpg (2894x4093, 1.11M)

Just watch the episodes.
He has spoken with Naoki.multiple times already. I personally want a S4 so S3 can be as free of plot as it can be.

The only girl that is going to matter in S3 will be Queen, and rightfully so.

Attached: Queen.png (1818x1317, 1.63M)

Hopefully this thread won't die.

Attached: Anna_03.jpg (500x573, 50K)

Based Jimposter
Anna was so gorgeous. I hope can't wait for Zexal world to be introduced in Duel links.

I love Anna's color scheme

I'miss downloading a Japanese cia of Duel Carnival only to hear her dueling lines. It'seems a shame they trashed them in the English version, and also multiple storylinesources I kinds get their "American kids don'the know japanese" way of thinking, but why the storylines? It's like they purposely reduced the game's replay value.

I'm* my autocorrect has gone crazy.

DO NOT ATTACK/OPEN PIC RELATED.

Attached: 1557544373906.jpg (308x450, 39K)

Watch as normal, there's no filler to skip.

>Zexal world
Same here, Zexal is my favourite and I'm excited. Though I hear datamines uncovered some KCC thing so I'm a bit worried it won't come this year.

Here's Anna Synchro Summoning:
vocaroo.com/i/s1KBIsmzPiIv

I'm so glad the game has mostly all characters voiced.

Attached: Kozuki.Anna.full.2041661.jpg (2000x1500, 2.1M)

For real? This is fucking great! Thanks, user!

What a lovely voice, I want to set it as my message tone, though I don't usually receive messages apparently from those of the service provider.

>data mines say it likely won't come this year
How? Explain, please. I'm not familiar with those things. I was waiting for Zexal to be added to install the game.

>S3 Aoi's role
Here.

Attached: 1557016736787.jpg (750x1200, 279K)

Don't do this to me, user.

It happened to Droite, so I guess it could happen again.

>Aoi is a trickster
>Has been hiding her chest all this time
I want to believe.

Attached: 1554807411319.jpg (1078x1520, 262K)

It's up

We're probably getting a DSOD event before Zexal in duel links according to people who data mined the game. I am okay with this because 5Ds World was rushed and weak as hell, the meta is already broken without XYZ cards, and I haven't watched a series past GX anyway.

Attached: 8cddaf5b5ff92d31396137c814a36e864d27610c.gif (540x250, 2M)

Every time there's a new version of the game, people data mine it to find out features in advance. Like the increase to the extra deck was discovered before it was announced. Anyway, there's hints that after 5D's it's KCGP, Zexal, DSoD, Arc V, Vrains. Of course, this could change with each new version, so who knows.

*approved* *Liked* *suscribed* * consent granted*

This. Please whoever is in charge of that, do it not for Aoi, but for Yusaku. He doesn't deserve for be the first MC whose MG is small breasted, please.

Xth for autistlove. Miyufags eternally btfo.

Attached: 1557454747106.jpg (600x436, 86K)

Why do you watch shonen anime for shipping again? Just go watch Miraculous Ladybug if you're worried about two hot teenagers fucking or not. Why Yugioh?

Attached: 50bc3c4a16c6c3326fc9c233086e62cc.jpg (900x675, 444K)

It's a plus and shipping characters has been a thing in all audiences (Western, Japanese) since Duel Monsters or even the Zero season. They also keep on giving small teasers, they know we'll interpret them that way.

Three but they don't cover everything or even half of what's happened.

Wasn't that Yuma?

Give him a role in the new season

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

They do have real interaction. Just virtually.

Funny you mention that because I watch both and have idly considered a MLB AU of Vrains because the love square is perfect with Vrains' avatars as secret identities thing. Anyway to answer your question it's because I like yugioh and am willing to ship whichever characters gets the most interaction together.

Thanks, guys. I understand what's up now. I guess I'll just have to wait and hope it comes this year.

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

aoi doesn't deserve to return
she's trash

I ship myself with characters I like.

Attached: Ava02.png (250x250, 87K)

What did Aoi ever do to you, user?. She's very cute and she's also the most realistic main girl of any ygo show.

Kotori and Yuzu are still growing up. It's fair to assume they are as stacked as Asuka or Anzu when they reach their 16.

she's trash and the ugliest female cast character out of all ygo series
lets not forget how fucking flat she is

Let's at least wait until the series is over to hate on her.

Best link-2 monster right here.

Attached: 1556704623078.png (204x370, 90K)

This is the most charismatic potential team of all ygo history. Team Vrains when?

Attached: 1555520843196.jpg (1870x620, 198K)

You clearly haven't watched them all.

her inclusion in both seasons is extremly forced
she has no place in being in any conflict at all and lead to have her brother almost killed in the first arc
in s2
>i must save this OC trash character we never even heard of before

>Best link-2 monster

Attached: You base that on....jpg (1280x720, 441K)

cringe and I hope not
boobs are overrated and boring

What do you mean. The series is about Yusaku and his friends not being apart of some incident.

>aoi being part of yusakus friends

>Yusaku
>Friends
I'd enjoy it more if he hadn't started this friends, comrades thing while dueling Bohman. I loved Yusaku's lone wolf personality. It was way cooler than kizunaman. I hope he just forgets about it in S3 and keeps on being a lone Chad.

>never duels except for that one time she was brainwashed
>is a literal cheerleader from the start
Is Kotori the smartest YGO female in the franchise?

Attached: Kotori.png (676x498, 458K)

i can only buy takeru and kusanagi being his friends
everyone else can fuck off since they never interact irl

How would you have made Yusaku's transition of being a Nakama/Kizunaman more natural?

Attached: I believe in my friends.png (1280x720, 950K)

Tea literally injects him with a friendship drug

you don't

Can't be helped and I'm just gonna ignore it what he said. He evidently acted more affected only when Kusanagi and Ai died, which makes sense so that's good enough for me.

>you need to constantly interact in real life to be friends
It's a good thing VR is just as valid as real life in VRAINS.

don't delude yourself user
your online friends will never be your real life friends user

I posted "in VRAINS".

Emma's not of utmost relevance anymore, so a lower key support role is fine. Give her another duel or so.
Aoi should remain primary female protagonist, and if Miyu is even relevant, let her be Aoi's Takeru.

>taking shots at Chessfiends in the obligatory Ojama Lime bit
Perfect.

Start with neutral affirmations and according demeanor regarding them, then progress through increasingly positive ones: acknowledging someone's ability, then confidence in that person's ability, next confidence in that person, and finish with faith in that person for example.

Attached: 1557465604358.jpg (2935x1946, 1.95M)

It is natural. Do you expect him to have big moments with everyone and to declare them friends afterwards?

its not natural and doesn't fit with his character

It is. Yusaku only cares they fought with him and not casual interaction.

In wouldn't have transitioned him on the first place but if I had to do it my answer is here

>Never gets erased, mistreated or hurt in any way
Yes, she totally is. Maybe I should make a webm compiling all the times a MG got hurt.

>Tfw I don't even have online friends let alone real life friends
Not even Yusaku is fit as a selfinsert to me. I'll just wait and hope YGO 9 has an even more lonely even more serious main character.

You want an actual robot or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKE0E_aiiGc
What went so right with this fight?

Attached: ZERO ATK....jpg (1238x677, 62K)

Attached: Firewall Xceed Dragon.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Only the Xyz summon and nothing else.

>r9k
Yes.

I agree. Yusaku needs a big development, although I will love to see more Emma.
Silly user, I am already targetting a card so your effect is useless!
First of all. Have him reconsider about the friendship with his final duel against Revolver in S1. Then have some comfy episodes about him learning about friendship and dueling more for fun or even some mock up duels, specially with ShillBurner, and Go. Then proceed to make what we saw about S2 except more interesting and less predictable, don't have a 3 episodes duel with Bohman. And there.
Emma should have some little relevance, though I agree that Aoi should get some good treatment, along with Miyu. But I can't really expect that to happen. Also hi!
The salty tears were delicious.

Attached: northwemko sighing.jpg (1927x1642, 1.14M)

Attached: Tears of Go Onizuka.webm (852x480, 2.78M)

Basically. Let's hope that they either redeem him good or just avoid the character unless neccesary. I expected a lot from him since I liked Gongenzaka, boy how dissapointed I ended

How about the only Lost incident girl? This whole arc is giving me Dark signer vibes. With 6 lost incident children as so far 5 chess pieces. It would be really great if they took on that path because the dark signers arc was the best of 5ds.

She works as motivation for Aoi.

When are we getting pics of the new S3 characters??

Attached: 1554168019197.jpg (924x1003, 93K)

Hopefully never. Because they will be jobbers and not interesting. Use the ones we already have and just create some random villain.

>jobbers
But that's wrong. There's nothing to suggest they're at all powerful. Having them lose won't do shit.

What is the definition of "jobber" again?

Miyu may eventually Job, but I hope she at least wins one other two duels before it happening.

A character of notable ability who is written to lose to another character to demonstrate that character's ability.

why did he have to die

Attached: Ep004_MC.png (1280x720, 552K)

>Use the ones we already have and just create some random villain.
all the characters we already have are fucking garbage especially the side cast
>go and aoi are irrelevant trash
>emma is just there
>SOL is going to be the big bad
>takeru only exist to BUY SALAMANGREATS

Attached: Chou Tensei Link Shoukan.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

>go and aoi are irrelevant trash
Only because they never developed Go enough and now he is trash and Aoi is literally a jobber because Yoshida. Literally just kick the shit out of him and let those two redeem themselves
>emma is just there
Her personality is llikeable and her deck is strong. She does a lot of useful stuff and is a great supporter. She is not just there to be fanservice (although that is appreciated too)
>SOL is going to be the big bad
Not completely confirmed
>takeru only exist to BUY SALAMANGREATS
Stop using him for a while.

When they appear in the series. They only made a big reveal about season 2 characters because of Yuki Kaji

truly the crow of vrains

These summaries were fake as shit too. I'm still mad over the way they teased Haru for nothing.

>Haru was teased as the "key to a new story"
That was weird.

Not that I disagree with that, but her position is much like Akira's in that the story is moving on from her being prevalent.Also herro!

At over 2/3's through the series, viewers want to see the characters they're familiar with do things, not see a team of Takeru 2.0's push the old cast out of relevance.

Attached: 1516946993521.png (1000x969, 2.77M)

Attached: Buy our cards.jpg (1388x1228, 310K)

Yeah I agree. Well at least to see her duel one time again and win would be nice.
And you are right about that, they should try to give the old cast a chance instead of pushing them aside.

Attached: 미방.jpg (800x625, 130K)

I've never watched Yugioh for shipping. It's just a nice plus because I like romance. That said, the only time you could say I was invested in romance in YGO was with ARC-V. In VRAINS I don't care about it and judging by how things are going so far it will never happen. I'm just here for the plot which is really weak by the way

Cutest couple of arcV.

Attached: 1556290908188.jpg (256x1024, 64K)

Where the FUCK are the other chess pieces

>they still think regular interactions matter
Are you even watching the same series?

It's mother's day, fuckers. Post best mothers of the series.

Attached: Mother's day ArcV.jpg (2080x2530, 1.63M)

Are you trying to imply Aoi x Yusaku has a chance user? If yes then you sure are funny

There's about 45 episodes left. Everything could happen.

Cutest mother right here. Too bad she's the reason Yuya became EGAOman.

Attached: Yuya's mother.png (711x585, 243K)

>cucked by Yuzu

N O T C A N O N

You could always blame rewrites for his lack of purpose.

Not only none canon but barely implied. I'm still disappointed we haven't gotten fanart of Yuzu breastfeeding shots Yuya. I guess the nips see the ending differently

Seems they learnt their lesson and won't say anything about season 3 in order not to look like liars like they did in s2.

nice damage control

So, Manjoume is Kaiser 2.0 now and Yusei's best friend is Sect?

It's more like a different continuity.

And Dr. Faker was actually dead the whole time.

Why caring for canonity when DM and DSOD are the only one that matters?

Are we celebrating tiger moms too?

Attached: Tiger mom.jpg (631x365, 25K)

True, the Manga and the movie are the true Yugioh canon. But when it comes to the spin off is always the Anime. I wonder why do they even bother making Manga for them if no one's remembers they exist

You forgot to add Capsule monsters.

And I wonder why retards who can't even speak English and hate ygo past dm come only to post crap out of their assholes.

Japan buys the manga man. And it's another chance to promote cards.

Yes.

Attached: Coockmatemom.png (1280x720, 940K)

>hate ygo past dm
Says who? I may like DM but I also enjoyed GX and Zexal. VRAINS being worse doesn't mean is shit

Don't forget the person who literally gave birth to the franchise.

Attached: Yugi'sMother.png (624x467, 398K)

Dad reveal when

Yoko is by far the craziest mother in this franchise and something tells me she will hold onto that tittle for a very very long time.

Attached: Yuko young.png (1280x720, 604K)

She is the most involved that's for sure.

pegasus

What about this one? Also, contributing to she is, to me, the cutest of all yugioh mothers.

Attached: Mira.jpg (1024x946, 62K)

Damn. Forgot to quote

And also the most beautiful. Yoko is the sexiest one.

The spawn ripoff kid had a father.

>Yugi is missing his dad
>Atem is missing his mom
Should we assume that, since even Soguroku Muto kept his looks in modern times, Yugi's father is somewhat similar looking to Atem's father and Atem's mother is similar looking to Yugi's mother?

Why is arcV the show that gets the most psycho art of them all?

Attached: Yuya sick art.jpg (1748x1181, 336K)

Because it's a real tragedy.

It still shows the show meant a lot to the fanbase, regardless of how badly mismanaged it was from 92 onwards.

Spoiler of the new characters when?

There's spoilers of Queen technicaly.

all we have to hope for is no shitvulva in s3, that's all

Same but with Aoi

>no Revolver in s3
>Revolver Structure Deck
Good news: you get to face disappointment now.

it could be game original like the ones yuya had, same with mini code talkers, shitvulva can fuck off forever

What did Revolver do to get his own one-tard hate brigade?

Explain Reiji and Soulburner's Structure Deck cards appearing in the shows then.

Attached: Ep99_DDD_Dragonbane_King_Beowulf.png (1280x720, 818K)

It would, and I think she'll get it. She might have diminished relevance, but there may yet be reason for Emma to duel.
I consider it probable, though to what extent I can't say for sure. As of the end of this season, it seems we'll have the formerly separated protagonist groups more consolidated as the true endgame slowly comes into view.

He can't.
On a side note, it irks me that Beowulf appears as a furry instead of a heathen warrior DDD'ified.

beets me.

Attached: DizeJYIVQAAXMOk.png (1191x839, 568K)

reiji and soulburner are rivals, shitvulva isn't

Yu-gi-oh will never have an interesting rival. No card game anime can.

Low tier bait.

Oh, man. Every hour feels like weeks of waiting.

Attached: Miyu and Aoi.jpg (564x755, 79K)

Which one?

There's only one.

The nips are already speculating in who the "new" characters will be.

Attached: Season 3 vrains.jpg (2500x1700, 530K)

Being the first important person for Yusaku, thus every other fag (Aoifags, Soulburnerfags, Jinfags and Miyufags) hate him.

Attached: Yusaku Ryoken tied by destiny.jpg (2048x1425, 343K)

How did Seto Kaiba hurt you?

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! R Volume 2-140.jpg (1099x1650, 698K)

Attached: Think of Three Things.jpg (600x324, 15K)

>This is the way Nips see Revolver now
Is Revolver the most dependent rival of all the franchise? That's really cute, if you ask me.

Attached: Sleeping beauty Ryoken.jpg (1476x1424, 259K)

Are you comparaing revolver to jonouchi or something?

>Accept my world, user. I can create the best memories for you, all the bad things will be gone forever, loneliness, Internet addiction, uncle incident. I will give you friends, women, fame and charm. Surrender now and accept paradise.
Wdyd?

Attached: 1556097147967.jpg (900x506, 104K)

>every other fag
Most of it is one moron who keeps bringing him up every fucking thread.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shitvulva/

>pulling this shit now
When did Yu-Gi-Oh turned into Fate?
>I must stop the enemy because its trying to force a peace where everyone are happy
Didnt they learn with Apocrtypha?

Yusaku as a kid is so cute. In fact, I can't think of a single ygo children that isn't extremely cute besides Bart Onizuka, of course

The first thing I related it to was Matrix. Fucking weebs thinking the world spins around animeems.

>peace
Playmaker has a good point. Bohman's ideal world is absolute stagnation.
Also, what even guarantees he will keep his word? He might as well enslave all humans minds into working for him with you being the one who gets the worst part for opposing him so fiercely.

Lightning fans seemed to be really mad at him too.

He just exists to be wrong. Also a god in denial.

how can Playmaker win with only Firewall Xyz as his remaining ace?

He's got a link 3 that points to the right.

We never really know. Maybe Firewall does really come back, the duel is set for him to activate the storm access so maybe we get a pendulum monster.

Firewall comes back, sacrifice herself to save Playmaker. Her card disappear from his deck forever.

Which one? Transcode talker?

>her
Firewall is the manliest ace monster along with Neos and Kobou Hopu.

Man I wish we get Hope CYBERSE one of these days...

Isn't Hope lightning (?), tho one that becomes a 5000 Atk) already the peak of Hopu retrains?

I don't know but there was a link 3 that points up, right, and down in the preview.

I skip the previews but maybe that's the one. Though most people would assume Yusaku would get hold of a link-5 of his own.

Will we ever get to see their real selfs?

Attached: pigeon-drinking-from-a-frog-fountain.jpg (800x640, 130K)

>look at all the posts
>they were pretty much on point how Revolver would do nothing for 3 months and lose

>Jin is finally getting art of him dressed as a girl/genderbend
Not that I like it but I am really surprised it took it so long.

Attached: Jin Maid.jpg (700x986, 123K)

>Is Revolver the most dependent rival of all the franchise?
Mr.I literally went to the after life to get a duel still exists

Never because they're ugly.

Yusaku is just diet Yusuke. Yuma might be a dumb faggot but at least he was memorable.

Attached: your next line is....png (1280x720, 711K)

>Yusuke
Who's that? I haven't watched the whole of arcV yet so use spoiler beaches, please.

Oh, sorry, Yusei. He's like Yusaku but he has a motorbike and really cool summoning chants

>Dumb faggot
Yuma was a Chad.

Attached: 26867149_1608605055884466_3083818391480303616_n.jpg (716x546, 60K)

You were right the first time. Yusaku is like Yusuke.

Yusaku has FUKUSHU and lone wolves will always be above popular dudes to me.

Sasuke*

But Yusaku is Kizunaman now, something else he's ripped off of Yusei

>something else
What had he "ripped off from Yusei" before that?
If you are gonna say being cold and serious then you're wrong because Yusaku has an actual explanation on his being that way having suffered a traumatic experience that teared his childhood away from him made him the way he is. Yusei was cold (sometimes) because why not, lol. Also Yusaku isn't much about muh friends right now but about avenging his friends and stopping Bohman to give value to their sacrifice.

No, Yusuke Fujiwara. From season 4 of GX. Fujiwara and Fujiki are very similar names.

I don't think Yusaku ever said the word "Kizuna". Was Blue maiden who became kizunagirl.

>yusei was cold because why not lol
he had sort of(?) legit reasons for part of s1
his father was indirectly responsible for zero reverse which cause neo domino to split into 2
kiryu got locked up because of him and he blamed himself for that
jack then took his d-wheel away and abandoned them for neo domino
after that he was kizunabot
that's all I can think of

Season 3 better fucking deliver. These amazing designs cannot go to waste.

Attached: Radical Yusaku asnd Aoi.png (400x567, 84K)

how didnt he became jesus yet ?

Attached: PM.jpg (653x403, 60K)

Use the spoiler text next time, will ya?

how is it a spoiler?

He did on Wednesday. Literally everybody else is dead. He's the all holy saviour.

My bad

I don't know, I haven't watched a single ep of 5ds yet, but it looks like one.

You haven't watched a single episode of 5D's yet you have to gall to say what is and isn't Yusei's personality?

I'm not that user. I was just reading the new posts.

Yusaku has become a poor man’s Yusei now and it’s sad. Guess Yuma will be remembered as the only good protagonist of the 2010s ygo series.

That picture you posted was tagged as crossdressing, but seriously, what do you mean finally? I've seen a few fanarts of him crossdressing or genderbend before.

Attached: DoOkM50WkAEOlHh.jpg (2480x3508, 1.07M)

He can still lose.

He was kizuna from day one and those things still not justify his character, which was act cool but be social, totally different from Yusaku. Yusaku is a lone and troubled man who starts the series with nothing but questions and revenge in his head. Him being called a second Yusei is just plain dumb. It's be like calling Yuya a fipoff of Yuma just because they are cheerful ignoring any other traits and personality.
Same for this faggot. Are you not even watching the series? Yusei and Yusaku are different. Both being serious don't make Yusaku a ripoff of Yusei.

Quickdraw here
Tell me stuff to draw.
Rules: No genderbend, no yaoi, no yuri.

Attached: 20932152.jpg (544x544, 102K)

Yusei also had really cool heroic feats and overcame great struggles and challenges to gain new power while Yusaku just cruises through everything. Would it kill them to give Yusaku a CLEAR MIND moment?

Seto Kaiba fanboying over Game of Thrones and his waifu Daenerys.

Northwemko in Trickstar Holly Angel outfit and Holly Angel herself giving a thumbs up

Attached: 1545556509025.png (544x544, 736K)

Marincess Mandarin hiding in a coral reef.

could you give me some advice?
I'm still a begginer and have trouble with anatomy and poses.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=37765141

Tron on a unicycle

caam and hiita with windy and flame

No.99 Hope Dragun

Aoi crying because she wet the bed

Snow reading a fairy tale book to the rest of the Fairy Tale princesses. If this is too much, you can ignore this request.

Attached: Fairy Tail.jpg (1378x2010, 2.22M)

So, I could have started this a little earlier but I tried to see if it was posible to also color the requests. I'm fairly happy with the results (considering I'm using a mouse to paint) but it would take me a lot of time to paint 4 to 7 drawings in just one weekend even if I started early on Saturday. Sadly even after working and studying all the regular week I still have chores and stuff that keep me busy on weekends. I'm looking for a less tiring job so I could spend more time studying art but so far nothing has showed up. I'll have to limit myself at the sketches for now.

>Forgot pic.
I'm getting rusty on my composition too. It took me way too long to write all of that.

Attached: Ygo girls Volleyball color.jpg (1200x814, 620K)

Thats great Quickdraw! And don't worry about it. If you don't want to then thats fine.
If its ok, I can try to color them. Just not soon and also, I'm not the biggest expert on that one (although I did learn how to color rather than coloring).
Regardless you are already doing a lot for us and we already appreciate it!

Muscle Asuka
I hope I'm not too late. I was at work.

Attached: 1541799552963.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I'm probably late on asking this request, but Firewall in a PTSD like Yusaku in pic related.

Attached: Post Revolver stress disorder.png (1024x576, 623K)

Yeah. Yusaku isn't made for filler at all.

Something happy for Summoner Sorceress

Please take the Bohpill

Attached: I promise to give you happiness.png (1280x720, 854K)

Yusaku doesn't want happiness inside a man.

Who are the other girls besides Farmgirl and 5head?

Cyberse Witch, Junon the High Priestess and Northwemko.

All the requests sound about right and don't worry if they seem too challenging, it helps me get out of my comfort zone and improve.
Your style is cute! Though if you want to improve poses and anatomy you have to totally break away from anime at least while practicing.
Get a book of anatomy and try to understand how the body works, then practice from real models. Later on you can mix it with alternate styles (cartoon, anime, etc). At least that's what I used to do.
Here's an example of a quick warming up I did last year. I'm not posting my regular drawing exercises because they're not Yea Forums at all.
I'm very happy to hear that.

I'm getting /into the drawings/ now.

Attached: Lewd Verre sketch.jpg (1539x1150, 1.54M)

thank you
do you have any recommendations for anatomy by the way?
Loomis is a bit too hard

Wait a second. Verre didn't even exist last year. Why was that drawing mixed with the old ones. I'm a mess, I should take a while to organize my room too, lmao.

But where are you gonna post the uncensored nsfw works?

Hopefully I'm not too late.
Chaos Goddess and Horakhty playing Othello, evenly matched in the game, and something around them bears that Quickdraw emblem that was on the computer in my previous request.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x550, 88K)

Glad to read that!
Didnt know you were taking NSFW request, though.

It's hard but it is only by challenging yourself that you'll improve. Michael Hampton is great for poses too! I better start drawing now. I don't want it to take me 4 days to finish like I did last week.

If Queen is based around water, will King be based around an attribute?

thank you

Man, I need to pay more attention to this thread. This is the second time I've come too late.
Do you post these or your other work anywhere?

I'm not taking NSFW for now. I think we should keep it as 4channel friendly as posible.I want to do it once I set up a twitter page in the future.
Though my biggest dream is being good enough to create hentai manga for the cute/sexy monsters like Verre or Cyberse Witch and hetero ygo since we are lacking people scanning the ones that are sold in Japan.

I wish you the best of lucks then! You should create accounts in the near future to post your work. You have a big potential!

Bowman should give the die one last roll next episode.

Evilvolver, Lightning and Queen (main villains) having a chat in a table

I hope I'm not too late.
Happy mother's day!

Attached: D6Y6X61WsAE-C24.png (300x432, 343K)

I don't think one piece of fan art represents their outlook as a whole.

There are many more.

Attached: Bride Volver.jpg (769x949, 72K)

Fuck off Arcfag

What would be needed for Aoi to be somewhat relevant in season 3? I don't see how she could keep on the main cast when there are 3 lost incident children, the closest thing Yusaku has to allies or brothers, ready to get introduced.

Attached: 13154864687.png (1024x640, 318K)

I don't think he really reaches the height of royalty. Tribal chief at most. And it still doesn't capture their view.

I bet he will. Only 2 days more.

Attached: D51YarMVUAMf-zv.png (820x880, 272K)

I like group pictures.

Attached: D5ehiA0V4AAiESu.jpg (1200x584, 172K)

There are better ones. I love this one for all the details it has. The artist who did this gets really inspired by VRAINS

Attached: Vrains pixels 1.jpg (2048x1024, 122K)

Posting mandatory part 2

Attached: Vrains pixels 2.jpg (2048x1024, 120K)

Nice. Not only YGO girls are the best girls, the boys too.

I love their pixel art so much.

Akira is the cutest. Fine rich women are always the best ones.

Will windy have different colored eyes if he comes back?

Weren't they the correct color according to the eye color theory?

>hanoishit
>revolver
doesn't belong

I sure hadn't. I guess I don't follow many artists on Twitter. Link to that one's please.

One of Revolver's analysis screens showed him with blue/purple eyes.

Post pics please. I'm on my way home right now.

Attached: Windy did nothing wrong.png (700x728, 925K)

One day she will get her episode. Any day now.

Attached: Sky.Striker.Ace.-.Raye.full.2278879.jpg (988x1400, 1.39M)

At least higher chances than Northwemko

Oh, that's interesting. That would totally break the eye color theory. I wonder what regular Windy's personality is.

Probably a bigger goofball than AI

I wish I had her tie. It's a very stylish tie.

Imagine cumming on the same card multiple times then using it on Link VRAINS

Could be a mischievous prankster. I can see Lightning's influence turning that into maliciousness.

Not really it's just another eye color trick. Red eyes mean evil.

Who's this generic anime girl?

Nope. Ono doesn't direct this series.

>Imagine cumming on the same card
But someone in /vg/ exist exactly that

That "generic anime girl" is your meta queen, show some respect.

Meta queen, of being a slut.

Cool Light monster deck when?

Trickstar.

That's the cute light deck.

Please print Armatos Legios!

Attached: Armatos Legio Trident.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Photon/Galaxy-Eyes

2022 at best.

Seconding this. Konami, please. Let us get what we want this time.

A cute terrorist. Is she still meta after the fire link was limited?

yes

>cool
Only Armatos Legios comes to my mind. Thought whether it will be printed or not is hard to know. It depends on wether Jin becomes a egular character and uses the deck or not.
I personally wish Jin is given a new game if he's a duelist in season 3.

What kind of deck could he even play?

Light wolves.

They already did wolves. Ryujiro played them.

Attached: rebeW_ijnihS.png (1280x720, 539K)

His were zombie wolves, not lawful light wolves.

Never heard of lawful light wolves.

Something similar to Ryko and Wolf lightsworns

I always wonder what would happen if the main protagonists of their their spinoff could face against ZARC?

Attached: MACREN039.jpg (480x700, 480K)

>Emma Best-Hoe becomes my wife
>Aoi becomes Yusaku's wife.

Seems fine to me.

Isn't Emma a christmas cake?

She's still doing well in the OCG, not as dominant as she was before but she's still topping despite taking heavier hits over there than over here (1 Kagari 2 Anchor 2 Engage.) She'll be fine.

How about the TCG? Did the limit affect them or were they already dead before that?

It's only been like two weeks since she was hit in the TCG, we don't know yet.

Are there any close big events so I can tune in and see what things are like? I think it'd be the beat and comfier way to catch up with the meta.game

I can feel it. She's close.

Attached: Miyu (2).jpg (944x1232, 302K)

There's gonna be a YCS in Knoxville June 1-2

She's probably at least 24

Blu girl better get lost

I get the feeling Kengo is the one who'said 24. GG must be 22

I think Emma's at least as old as Kusanagi.

>I came here to laugh at you when you lose

Attached: BuruMaiden.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

wtf guys only 2 days until Bohman is gone FOREVER

Playmaker OTKs him

>Knoxville
they never stream Na Events only rarely better wait until worlds starts

Attached: Bohman's VA.png (1440x810, 1.04M)

Here's Yuma's answer against Zarc

Attached: RankUpMagicNumeronForce-PGL2-EN-GUR-1E.png (309x450, 326K)

Why should she come around if Aqua isn't around?

Why didn't they just kaiju Zarc?

anything lewd, but no flat chested

Attached: 1555121906774.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

anything flat chested, but no lewd

Attached: rin.jpg (339x380, 30K)

vector did nothing wrong

Attached: re-contract universe.webm (832x468, 1.53M)

I'd love if Judai went full supreme king himself on it. Speaking of, does anyone have the MEGA of all the redone GX subs an user did?

Is next week's episode a recap?

Just woke up and then it also took me a bit to find who drew the pic, as I wasn't following the person, but I did it in the end.
twitter.com/himiko0025

of course not, no way they'd do that
r-right?

A plot dense recap like last one.

It better not.

I rather have one of those filler episode like in 5ds than a recap again.

>"I noticed you don't talk a lot"
>"..."
>"Mhmm"
>"..."
>"..."
>"..."
>"Want to hang out?"
>"..."
>"Pfft...."
>"..."
>"..."
>"This is my room"
>"eh..."
>"..."
>"..."
>"Should we have sex?"
>"..."
>"I guess..."
>"..."
>*thump*
>"..."
>*thump*
>"..."
>"Make sure you don't come inside"
>*thump*
>"I'm wearing a condom"
>"..."
>*thump*
>"Alright"
>"..."
>"..."
>"So how was it?"
>"meh..."
>"..."
>"I'm going now"
>"..."
>"Guess we'll see each other tomorrow"
>"...."
>"probably..."
>"..."

Attached: 65854183_p0.png (900x651, 261K)

Attached: 7c660b1d.jpg (2277x3281, 908K)

Oh, shit. Any news?

Thank you for sharing, user!

Post OC cards

Attached: Indominus.png (813x1185, 1.03M)

No CAC

Attached: 12243546657.jpg (1013x753, 239K)

Stop making me horny. user!

INTO ZA DRAINS

Had the titservice fallen in favor of buttservice? I can't avoid but thinking this since not even the MG of this spin-off has much tits compared to the other ones. Many of the monsters are also middle size or straight flat.

Attached: 1573457505058.png (1056x1180, 1.29M)

You have to go back.

The contrast is all messed up in that oc, but I just realized so far there's not a single dinosaur link monster. Kenzan would be really sad, come on Konami.

I hope you're fucking right. And if not, I hope it is like that one recap from ArcV in which only the half was a recap while.the other half was the craziest takeover of power I've seen in media.

Supreme king deserved more action. At least if gave O'brien quite a spook

It*

I miss these. Yusaku is by far the protagonist who OTKd the most and we just only finished season 2.

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: Tag force 6.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

It took me quite a while to get a hold of an iso from a more or less trust worty download page and played tag force 4 for th first time after having played only tag force 2 before. You guys were right, it totally is a date simulator with a cardgame system as a plus. Before having played it myself I thought that was an exaggeration of the old give a sandwich thingie.
I liked it a lot and it finds a ways to always make me smile, watchingbthe character react to your actions is so fun to watch and it's a shame Konami stopped making these. It'd have been great to have a Zexal, ArcV and vrains date simulators as well, and they wouldn't have needed to add many changes.
I just finished part 1 of Aki's storyline and they sure know how to make the player insert into the game. I wish they also added the "player" character to duel links so they interact with you and not with another ygo character.

I'm sorry I'm late. Can I get some love too?

Attached: D6Y6X7BX4AILZ5q.png (300x437, 283K)

He gave us some of the most KINO moments of the franchise. I think he did amazing.

Try using some Trippy eff as background next time, bro.

Just checked beyond the duel, no news.

The main issue holding Konami from making new Tag force games again is how amazingly well duel links is doing. As long as Duel links is thriving the chances of getting a new Tag force game, even if they're as lite as Tag force Special are pretty much null, sadly.

Is it me or she looks fat?
God bless Kaz and his amazing style. I can'tell wait to see what he'says got for us in that new artbook.

Is it me or she looks fat?

God bless Kaz and his amazing style. I can't wait to see what he's got for us in that new artbook.

So, are we having a scene where all the cast eats hot dogs at kusanagi's at the end of the season or not?

Attached: Yusaku Takeru Hotdog.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>forever
I sure am gonna miss him. He is by far the most handsome /fit/ character of all the franchise, followed by Rex Godowing.

I wish this card's had seen more action. I can't wait to play it in anime format on ygopro.

I was referring to this eye color theory.

Attached: Ignis eyes.jpg (1200x1200, 96K)

The strongest female monster in all of ygo history.

Why are zexal characters so much better than brains?

But, excluding the story, almost all characters have good design and are memorable. But Arc V was so fucked up that even fanfictions and doujins have a better plot than the canon one

How will they censor it? It is hooked by the halo, I don't see how they would change it without making it confusing.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-11-at-8.21.01-AM-1.png (432x626, 105K)

Both are great.

Attached: Young Emma.jpg (1312x2392, 1.18M)

This. Artists love the characters and their personalities, but at the same time are mad about the handling of the story.

Attached: Yuugos.png (1000x589, 869K)

Despite what people might tell you, I was the one who claimed her first.

Attached: D59kb7QUIAAdsxI.jpg (3508x2480, 1.31M)

Just one episode more. We can do it.

Actually we stopped having dmg cameos so maybe.
Still ass are better than boobs so fine by me

Hook something else? Just give the frog a collar/belt/sash and hook that.

Doesn't anime Zarc has the "can't be tributed" property?

What is this?

No

valid enough for me.

Both are great.
I thought that too but that would make it somehow weird. It could also be interpreted as him being hanged or something like that. I'm starting to think alt art is the only solution to this.

I can't believe it would take a Kaiju to beat the strongest boss monster of all times.

So far Vrains has been far more violent than ArcV or Zexal.

Attached: Windy struck by Jin.webm (852x480, 873K)

Not until we see blood.

Attached: Sharkcut.png (892x540, 176K)

Oh, shit.
Do virtual mutilations not count?

I still can't forgive Crow for having stolen the screentime of the cutest siblings in 5ds, mainly to Rua.

Attached: Rua Ruka Twin summoning.gif (500x275, 1.89M)

Following vrains' logic. Yes.

Then it's confirmed, Vrains is the most violent of them all. (Zexal, arcV)

Why is he the most popular character in the franchise? I don't get it. Reiji much better rival.

Attached: Setokaiba.png (510x462, 487K)

I want her back.

Attached: Blue Angel cute.jpg (1221x1123, 321K)

yeah her original design was by far the cutest

Attached: 67455655_p15_master1200.jpg (832x1100, 642K)

His levels of obsession with the cards shaped the whole universe from DM on. In one way or another he is responsible for all the series' plots but VRAINS so far and I think that'should changing soon. SOL might be some kind of successor to Kaiba Corp or something. I'm sure they'll make up something to tie Vrains to Kaiba somehow.

Are you nuts? Kaiba has so much autism it is unbelievable, as far as rivals go he is the best. He isn't just statisfied with beating the current reincarnation of the pharao, no, he has to travel back in time to beat the original, taking the spotlight from his own past self, even if it means being stuck there, or worse. And not because he has some grand plan or ulterior motive, he just wants to be number 1 of ALL time

Actually you are right. Both are great. But I guess everyone have preferences and in my case I just an ass worshipper

Magician's Valkyria

Attached: latest-2.jpg (544x544, 79K)

Kaiba is the very definition of Autism, that's why we love him and is always drawn with the other Yu-tagonists

Attached: kaiba autism.png (1400x456, 137K)

Wasn't there a program where they discussed Domino City's laws being tied to cardgames? Like you couldn't own a house if you weren't a duelist or something like that.

Vegeta-ism.

Drag*n b*ll's characters are all flat as fuck.

What will this based man's influence in VRAINS be?

Attached: setokaiba.png (350x368, 128K)

That post is golden. That guy truly gets it.

ARC-V had blood in one scene, Zarc hurting duelists and implied death. The trophy for the most edgy Yugioh is still between the DM Manga and GX Anime.

You're like a baby. Do NOT attack/open pic related.

Attached: images (3).jpg (316x465, 30K)

Kaiba Corp is still around and it's SOL's rival company.

Okay bland rival appeal if you like that better

Y'all gonna flip with this one.

Attached: 350-4.jpg (350x350, 44K)

I love that deck but boy do they need support so badly.

>Kaiba
>bland
What the actual fuck dude.

Attached: 1524006414041.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Silly KoG

Attached: 55555.png (500x500, 99K)

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh characters popularity.jpg (540x960, 66K)

Can we take a moment to appreciate the best looking duel disks of this franchise? These things had such a big impact in my childhood, they are so great looking and made the duels so much more dynamic and cool to watch.

Attached: Duel_Disk_Splash_grande.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>something needlessly over the top
Not really changing my mind.

To me, Zexal's standart duel disk is still the best looking one. D-gazers were also a great addition and realistically speaking AR is the closest we will get to having duels IRL.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ZEXAL.full.1676982~01.jpg (378x618, 59K)

Remember when this was literally Shun's only Main Deck monster?

Attached: RaidraptorVanishingLanius-WIRA-EN-C-1E.png (535x795, 968K)

Goddammit, Kaiba is better than Twice-the-same-character, 1 Reincarnation and 2 Yu. He's truly a miracle of the universe

Attached: 1523547994571.gif (436x320, 855K)

You are like a little baby, don't forget S1 Specter.

Spectre used 2 main deck monsters you dum dum

Wasn't this made in a girl's café or something along those lines?
If so
>No Johan
Truly disappointed

Will Bowman's neuron link explode?

>tfw Kaz himself is a huge Kaibafag and your favorite character basically got his own movie
We the Kaibafags are Kaz's chosen people. I am truly sorry for the rest of you with a different favorite character. My condolences.

Attached: 1531348491105.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

You can be a Kaibafag and like other characters, no ?

He is mai husbandou. Around here having a husbandou or a waifu...that means something. Having a waifu changes a man.

Attached: 221163473.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

>he is responsible for all the series' plots but VRAINS
Did forget those two cyberworld arcs?

Isn't Kaiba still only there to be wrong?

Wrong according to who? Because according to him he is always right and will do anything and everything to make sure he is always right and on top. Fuck whoever else thinks he is wrong.

Attached: 1553385192175.jpg (1416x1072, 103K)

Attached: Zigfried.jpg (600x315, 27K)

Zexal onward the series have different continuities.

According to the plot.

I really liked Siegfried, I wish we got more of him. I'm fucking glad they actually printed his cards though, got me into buying actual cards again, a shame some are still missing.

Attached: Yugioh_zigfried.jpg (640x480, 204K)

Dont know about you, but Ishizu was a childhood crush for me, while DMG was more of the puberty waking.
Egyptian brown girls tend to be hot and high tier waifus. So you cant go wrong with her.

The plot is whatever the fuck Seto Kaiba decides it is.

Attached: x.gif (230x173, 993K)

It will be corrupted by Ai, mark my words.

Which ED has the most creative visuals and why is it [Endless Dreams]?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-11-06-10.png (960x540, 684K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cvnCdXVhOqk

Attached: Yugioh195.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Why pink? If they were trying to portray a German dude they should have gone blonde. Leon is more fit as an European than that guy.

TOGETHER THEY FIGHT!
Oh, good memories.

Attached: Card vs Gun.jpg (1584x4112, 1.22M)

deconstructed probably.

Kaiba's basedness is leaking to the real world.

Is Johan supposed to be popular with girls or something? I think in general the protags/rivals will always be more popular.

Only now?

Attached: Kotoge Kaichuo.jpg (757x425, 31K)

The ED that has Chibi Anna in it.

Attached: Artist.png (2105x1179, 1.82M)

Anna a cute but still inferior to endless dreams

Isn't it amazing how Anzu is shadowed by all the other MGs. Why is that?

Attached: Anzu circus.jpg (2048x1443, 346K)

Will the scenes in the current ending actually happen?

This but they make loud sex noises, moan and fuck like crazy.They go back to acting stoic after sex though.

Your sentence makes me think you don't know what 'shadowed by' means.

maybe next season

Nope, but this will.

Attached: BohmanHaruGoodbye.png (955x533, 368K)

Извините, мой английский не очень хорошо.
(Sorry, my English isn't great).

Attached: Yugi.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Fucking amazing.

So, Ai modifying the neuron link allowing PM to get a new link card from it?

JIN SD WHEN?

Attached: Maid Jin.jpg (383x597, 27K)

You'll take a fourth Playmaker Structure Deck and you will like it.

Attached: Playmaker.jpg (287x305, 16K)

Attached: Jin smol.jpg (1200x936, 102K)

Don't worry about it user, your sentence is the opposite, just swap it around.

So, what are we expecting now? S3's episode one cast list? Pics depicting the new characters?

Attached: Azure lane.jpg (1334x750, 235K)

That'll work if you add the other ignis powers.

Even Lightning? How will they make the most evil character in vrains good in a quarter of an episode?

Hermes a cute. Ygofag ships are the best ships.

Attached: Hermes~01.png (898x1024, 551K)

I still hope they even swap the bit of the song being played.

Man Jin is strong

Attached: 1553100484980 (1).png (960x540, 592K)

They better keep the gag in season three with Jin unwillingly showing off how strong he is at school.

Attached: Jin, the strongest.jpg (778x1500, 200K)

I'm more concerned about Earth. His memorable death will just get less impactful if suddenly there is a clone inside Bohman for some reason.

I bet it will be just the crystal heart or an eye that can't even speak.

As long as it has YUSAKU on it like the fist one, I'll love it.

I hope not. It'd be too boring. I wonder if they'll kept them for season 3 or at least change the visuals.

I'm not too concerned. There's plenty of alternate explanations. Either it's due to Spectre, Crystal Heart, or even Bohman himself is earth attribute because earth is the 'default'.

It'll turn out that instrumentality actually happened and it's all a fake idyllic life they're living out in Bowman's mind, that they now have to break out of.

Just an image of Earth's data.

That sounds too good for his show

That'd be an amazing plot twist if the pics shown in the ed are taking place in Bohman's ideal world.

I'm picturing one or both of them checking their phone mid-coitus.

>go is there
Nope.

How about sexchatting?

Attached: Yusaku Aoi Lewdchatting.jpg (858x1200, 229K)

It is VR, after all.

A-user, please, I have a waifu.

Attached: 1449076931136.png (548x642, 198K)

Will roboppy duel?

RoboppAi will duel Queen in the first duel of Season 3 I hope

The first duel has to go to Yusaku.

She would need to have an alternative form to do so. Like the cleaning robots of Zexal.

A humanoid form?

Not him but.

Attached: tapatalk_1511100890642.png (196x3670, 578K)

I find it funny nobody datamined this until like years after this game's release.

Yeah. I was blown away by this evening sprites and there there were also unfinished 3d models of various monsters. Just what was duel carnival originally supposed to look like?

Well we're dealing with VR so she can be humanoid anyway.

>Kotori gets more sets of sprites than on-screen duels
Why?

Attached: >Kotori dueling.png (560x1048, 135K)

Tag Force + Saikyo Card Battle combined

The world wasn't ready for such a perfect game.

Go back to her superior Blue Girl design

I am still mad that Kotori had nothing except being a useless XX pair (knowing that her VA duels)

Don't you see, user? Kotori is the ultimate Yu-Gi-Oh girl. There is no informed attribute about being a pro at the game, there are no psychic powers or connection to a shady organization. She can never let you down by only dueling every 38 episodes, or losing her powers for no reason, or her personality flattening, because she never had anything to lose. She still ended up as much of a cheerleader as all the other girls were, it's just that she started as one. Zero expectations, zero disappointment.

Attached: 1454992761012.jpg (727x1023, 151K)

Maybe in the future.

But she was really cute.

Anna never was a cheerleader.

Yeah she was just barian fodder.

>neither of those allowed us to play online
What gane should we add to the mix to cover that feature? Has anyone played the new lotd game or the previous one? Was the online game good? Which is the best official ygo game ever for online dueling? Ygo online? Yugioh Arena? Yugioh WCS 2008? Ygo BAM?

this BYOND game
youtube.com/watch?v=XT4_KHa3nx4

none of those are official simulators the only official simulator for yugioh is duel links and that doesn't even play by official rules

VRAINS threads are like now almost the only reason I come here (OPM being the other)

everything else is so boring
yet somehow I can still find enjoyment in this, probably because of Ai, best character.

LOVE
AUTISTS
SOON

>almost
Get the redpill and trash all anime but this one, bro.

They were. Official simulators. Especially ygo online, which was great before it was shut down for reasons I never understood. Arena was cute and fun I actually manages to play in that one but it got shut down in about one year. At least we got these beautiful looking arts as a memento.

Attached: Chibi Mermail Abysslinde.png (256x256, 45K)

>as s3 draws nearer, autistlovefags start coming back in full force
can't wait for them to be btfo again

It's just stalling until the end.

>btfo
Do you even know what that means?

Hey everyone look at this!
spriters-resource.com/nintendo_switch/yugiohlegacyoftheduelistlinkevolution/

There are other anime very similar to this one.

just because they were online it don't mean they are official konami didn't put any effort into keeping it alive or promoting it like they did with duel links and the gameplay was nothing special plus people would rather play ygopro and dueling network instead

Nice work! Serena a cute

Attached: Celina_Smile.png (503x759, 255K)

I dont think so
Yusaku is unbeatable, Saitama-tier

Oh, shit. HERE WE GOOOOOO

And that's a great thing.

>unbeatable
No one can always win.

The Dub names hurt my eyes

yes, it means blown the fuck out, which is what autistlove fags will be when the ship never happens

Don't mind me, just posting Anna's husband

Attached: 1481187505762.jpg (237x235, 15K)

But that's not me.

>he doesnt self-insert as best Barian
sucks to be you

That's just your self insert user, so it still count

Duel arena was pretty fin and I woukd play up to the daily limit of the free players. It had the cutest interface ever, just take a peek at the saved files on the wikia

But I'm Mediterranean, my hair is dark and my eyes are brown. Mizael is clearly Noric/German.

quads confirmed

I doubt your conclusion.

Are you autistic? It's just a cute thing to talk about. Nobody's gonna burn any merch or stage protests or threaten to eat their own shit or make dozens of threads complaining about it when it doesn't come true. There's an ocean of difference between "devastation that something I had serious hopes for ended up not happening" and "mild disappointment that a sketchy ship didn't pan out in a shounen".

>sketchy
What?

>It's just a cute thing to talk about
not when you niggers spam it every day for 3 years

>Autistlovefags
Get on with the times, old men. Miyu x Yusaku is the real deal.

Attached: 1555788634659.jpg (1705x2500, 1.28M)

There's worse spam. Like calling every character a jobber.