What's the manga that contributed the most to your personality?

What's the manga that contributed the most to your personality?
For me, it's Vagabond. The lessons it teaches were invaluable to me as a person and helped me grow a lot.

Attached: 1536620283707.png (951x2145, 1.62M)

>feel good shit
No, thanks.

I always think about that scene where he pretends to eat a bowl of rice to satiate his hunger

I started reading HunterxHunter when I was 18 ... good manga, some anecdotes on psychology, some interesting social commentary. I was reading In history class, because who needs simple dates when you can deconstruct the principles of capitalism. A girl asked me what I was reading, so I showed her and her knee jerk reaction was that "O my Rubber Nen? What does it mean? I can't read this". I went home and did some IQ research and found out that my IQ was over 140, and I did the standard deviation math and realized that if the average human's processing power is 93 in this country, and a cockroaches processing power is 25ish, that the average human has a lot more in common with a cockroach than they do with me.

No manga has contributed to my personality.

Freesia

>contributed the most to your personality
>manga
What the fuck is wrong with you?

For most people on Yea Forums it's probably Naruto, whether they like it or not

kinda this for me as well

>Goblin Slayer
Thanks to Orcbolg, I now see the truth
FUCK NIGGERS

so why do you like feet then?

If a manga ever even comes close to making changes in my personality I'll just hang myself because I'm clearly too fucking far gone.

based

For me, it's Bleach. The lessons it teaches were invaluable to me as a person and helped me grow a lot.

FKMT

Attached: 1506513515305.jpg (1067x1600, 426K)

Berserk, at times I’m astonished by Guts hard earned compassion when he started to take care of Caska after Griffith returned to the material realm. I’m unsure if I would stick with her for as long as he did without any emotional reciprocation.

Akumetsu
fuck jews

It's only a display of what kind of manga you are reading, so you can blame no one but yourself for that.
There's many philosophical manga works that can really make you think.
But you probably only read shounen ongoings and some borderline hentai shit, so I can see why an idea of benefiting spiritually from reading manga appear wild to you.

Attached: 0065-003.jpg (1066x1600, 192K)

Haha, being affected by things is, like, totally geh. Life should only be taken ironically.

This

Kokou no Hito

But I wouldn't say any manga has made me grow a lot or contributed

>me special
>people not special and bad

You'll grow out of it, don't worry

>Life should only be taken ironically
Where is your joker image?