Is this peak mom?

Is this peak mom?

Attached: dororo mom feeding.webm (800x450, 2.63M)

what a waste, most of that probably slipped through her fingers

Unironically yes. To me that's a more powerful moment than all "girl power" moments in the world combined. It is a degree of self-sacrifice that should define motherhood. Unironically one of the most touching scenes in anime.

Also happy mothers day.

;_;

Peak wife too.

>Will rather die of starvation than whore herself out.

Hyakkimaru is very lucky to find such a good future wife in Dororo.

This is 1:1 with Diego's backstory in JoJo part 7

Yeah, JoJo stole a lot of things.

DORORO IS MARRY HIM?!?!

I wonder where Araki got his inspiration from...

From what I know it only happens in the (non canon) vidéo games.

Dororo is from the 50s (i think), while steelball run is from the 2007.

bitch just get a bowl lol

What a fucking hack

Actually no. In the many Dororo adaptations existing, the one that throws some hints about a possible romance between them is the PS2 game, with an original ending.

The anime is from the late 60s.

I was talking about the manga

>motherhood

Girls are much more capable than being mothers these day. This revering of motherhood as if that's all women are all capable of doing is downright degrading and shameful.

Is it weird that I think Dororo is very sexy? Especially her voice.

That's nice and all, but I'm pretty sure the problems you'll encounter by severely burning your hands will outweigh getting your kid 1 small meal. Like how are you possibly gonna work and help your kid now without your hands?

Yeah, they're capable of sucking dick in an office and adopting furbabies now

This is bait right?

>Redditcuck numale soiboi feminist
Kys

Art exists to appeal to emotions not logic.

>Party is over
Does he say this to the demons in the opening?

>peak mom?
No, if she had loved her daughter above all else she would gladly accept the help of old realist friend or( if she held such a grudge against him) at least prostitued herself . Unfortunately honour, pride and sentimentalities were way more important for her than Dororo's safety or well being. She was very impractical and selfish, because of that she indirectly sentenced Dororo on a terrible life of poor, starving, homeless guttersnipe who luckily lived long enough to meet OP blindboy. If you want, respect her as human being, it's understandable, but she was terrible mother.

Attached: 1689087644.jpg (400x465, 58K)

Mothers are the literal source of all of humanity.
Being a mother is much more important for humanity as a whole than anything you could ever achieve within your lifetime of sucking dicks and thinking "wow, I'm so capable and manlike!". Without new people being born from mothers to replace the old, no one will be there to see your "accomplishments" and how "capable" you were. Michelangelo's art would have meant nothing if your mother hadn't shat your ungrateful ass unto the Earth through her vagina.

No, a mother who tells her husband to tatoo half of a treasure map on the back of their child is not a good mother.

You know it takes two to make a child, right ?

You know the process bottlenecks a woman for 9 months everytime it happens, right?
Have how many men you like and only two women, you're gonna pop two children a year at best no matter what. Have two men and 20 women and you're getting ten times the yearly procreation.
Women, as mothers, and their children are the most important resource for a society. Without them, there IS no society. Everything else, including the "capable men achievement science wymmynz are getting robbed of there accomplishments," is secondary.

That doesn't make the father less important in the process.

Would you let your son dress like this?

Attached: 1556597581531.jpg (1200x1187, 216K)

it quantifiably does

someone has to protect and provide for the woman while she's pregnant user

It doesn't. The father also bottlenecks the process.

What do you mean? With luck a single man can impregnate multiple women in one day.

Peak mother would have been getting a bowl and showing humility for the sake of Dororo's survival, or even going to get the money that was hidden.

Sure there's a level of morals and integrity but at that point either her or Dororo were not long to live keeping that up.

It doesn't make the father less important in a family unit, but it makes the man more expendible in a wider context. It's a greater loss to lose a woman, potential mother, than it is to lose ten men.
If a woman decides to become functionally a man by refusing to be a mother, whether because she likes sucking dicks too much or has been illuded into thinking there are "greater things to achieve than motherhood," she becomes as expendible as a man, and counts as a loss of a woman. No matter how many men decide to buttfuck each other, there won't be any newborns if women all refuse to procreate to "be like men." Meanwhile, it takes one man willing to procreate in a society of homos to have them all die while his progeny lives on.

This doesn't mean that the father doesn't have responsibility towards the mother and the child. On the contrary, what's most expendible should fight to protect what's most important in whatever way possible.

And nothing happens if the man doesn't impregnate the woman.

> The woman functionally becomes a man simply because she doesn't want to have children.
What ?

*A childless man, you're right.

>as if that's all women are all capable of doing

Wow because he totally stated that in his post didnt he? fucking retard

This.

Why isn't she just a childless woman ?
There are other differences between a man and a woman than simply being the one with the womb.

Yeah, like differences in intelligence, strength and being able to think logically. And being in control of your emotions. Women are only useful for babies.

Damn, you're a terrible person.

Women are also useful as secretaries.

No. If she was a good mom she would've swallowed her pride to do better for her kid and wouldn't have tattooed a fucking treasure map on her back.

I hope you commit suicide for bringing politics into this thread with your autism.

Doesn't matter, doesn't procreate, as good as a man who also doesn't.
Understand that not everyone is born with untold talent, so unless you have a REALLY good reason to not procreate, you're just wasting your natural talent of procreating.
Do you want me to say that women wouldn't make good soldiers to defend those who do procreate, as they are generally weaker? Sure, but it doesn't matter.
Do you want me to say that women have more average intelligence so it is less probable that she'll become a genius inventatrix? Sure, but on a generational scale it doesn't matter.
Overall, you want me to imply that women who go childless and achieve something will be generally less and less important than men who do the same? Perhaps, but it still doesn't matter to my argument.

Or are you arguing from the other side, and you want to say that "women and men are good at different things and the world is a diverse place full of wonders and different points of view :)"? Because I can give you that, and it still wouldn't matter to my argument.
Even if you argue that men and women are EXACTLY THE SAME, it still doesn't matter to my argument.

Whether, what and how men and women can accomplish something other than childrearing is tangent to my point. It comes AFTER it, because I said that making children is, to humanity as a whole, more important than all of those things TOGETHER. And in child birth matters, the woman is more important than the man. Whether it is that man > woman, woman > man, woman != man or woman == man in other matters does not matter to me, because mother > father > childless man or woman.

My problem is that you consider the default for someone with no children is that of a man. It isn't. There is no default sex for a childless person. A childless woman is a woman. Reproduction isn't the onky thing in one's life.

A living mother is better than a dead mother.

I want to fuck her

No.
She should have took the money rather than endanger further herself & her daughter.
In the end, she died and her daughter is orphaned in a war torn shithole era of japan.

Objectively a false statement. There are basically limitless possible examples where a dead mother would be better than a live mother.

I see where you're misunderstanding me.
The default for someone with no children is failure. Failure has no sex.

You know perfectly well what I meant, don't act stupid just for the sake of disagreeing.

F

So why call a childless woman functionally a man ?

Because you're too busy things through a "how is this offensive to me" lens rather than looking at arguments the way they are to see what I'm getting at, and how what you're saying is completely irrelevant to the discussion, as I said in A childless woman is as good as a childless man: that is, it is not good. The default state of childlessness is failure, regardless of sex. That makes sex irrelevant, so women and men are alike when they stubbornly and selfishly decide to never make children.
What happens when they want to elevate themselves from failure after said decision comes after, but whatever they do it is highly unlikely that they'll be as good as any childrearing person of any sex, thus it is irrelevant to the point. It is unlikely that a man or a woman alike will achieve something of higher value than childbearing. Not everyone is born a genius. You are not special. And even if you are, why are you damning mankind to lose your genetic potential forever by not procreating? Having children is always better.

The funny thing is that if I said the opposite, "a childless man is as good as a (childless) woman", you would've bitched regardless, this time saying that I consider "childless woman" as the default of failure. "It isn't. There is more to women than their womb."
Combine the two things and, congratulations, you got to my point. "Childless man" is the default for me, "childless woman" is a failure for me, and I equate them. You get that "childless man and childless woman" is the default and a failure. What's common between the two? Certainly not the sexes. So get this: "childlessness is by default a failure." You got my point without getting offended by words, good job.

Calm down, Abe.

Nobody would lend a bowl or even just a couple fucking leaves?
I'm having trouble being emotionally moved when I'm being Frodo.

Attached: 1464916701796.png (480x492, 70K)

No way fag. Procreate.

No time for that . She had to rush to make sure her daughter could eat.

Oh yeah you're right. That's pretty neat.

>Is this peak mom?
You can't put it any other way. Damn that's sad.

Retard.

Yes. But that’s not saying much since parents aren’t usually in anime/manga and fewer still shown in a good light

>this trash cope
All the "just a mom" cunts just dont want to deal with the fact that they are utterly incapable of raising a good person, so they try to validate themselves materially.

No, I am pointing out the truth.