After 13 years, who won Kyonbowl?

After 13 years, who won Kyonbowl?

Attached: Suzumiya.Haruhi.no.Yuuutsu.full.768871.jpg (601x1270, 167K)

Was there ever any real doubt?

Attached: D3ZQchfUwAAnPLF.jpg large.jpg (1000x708, 88K)

In your pic OP, Nagato. But that pic is about non-canon, AU.

In canon, probably Haruhi. In the LNs we get a time travel to the future where we see Kyon and Haruhi going to college together, although nothing implies that they’re in a relationship.
Besides, who else is Kyon gonna end up with? Definitely not an alien data entitity or time traveler who is forbidden relationships by her supperiors.

The ESPer

It's a fucking DEAD series, so no one got his zombie dick.
Sorry.

Didn't Naruthothep canonically fuck kyon and he spent his honey moon yelling "I'm dying!" while she raped him with her tentacles?

Attached: the difference between having full hardenened and full failed unnatural meter.gif (544x612, 2.95M)

I'll never understand how the author could have dropped a LN that marked an era in anime, and which easily meant a fuckton of money for him.
He allowed a good series fall into obscurity. A series that once stood at the top in terms of popularity and influence as far as anime goes, and he let it end up dead.

Was fame just too big for him or something? I know he isn't dead and that he doesn't have any chronic or serious illness. So, why?

Guy looks like a pedo, so my guess is that he's in jail.

Attached: 2500.jpg (225x260, 34K)

physically it should be Mikuru, but Yuki ("you can have this back") and Itsuki ("you are too close") are out of the question.

Attached: cover haruhi-chan v12.jpg (1750x2480, 384K)

reposting these from the last volume of Haruhi-chan.

Attached: 1.jpg (447x597, 50K)

(perhaps I should check if there is a better version)

nope, nothing yet that I could find.

lowres pics it is.

Attached: 2.jpg (453x620, 54K)

the new short story.

Attached: 3.png (427x596, 32K)

Haruhi. They made a movie about her winning.

Attached: 4.png (428x584, 50K)

/thread

Attached: 5.jpg (407x1163, 353K)

Attached: 5.png (446x594, 54K)

lawsuit over profits with kadokawa = poison water I'll just stop making your cash cow.
Others say he painted himself into a corner and stopped writing the series. Unless an 11 comes in and tells the full story, we'll never know.

he did write at least two short stories after the last novel (one printed in an art book and this one).

Attached: 6.png (440x593, 63K)

Attached: 7.png (422x581, 51K)

Attached: 8.png (439x584, 60K)

last page

Attached: 9.png (413x561, 41K)

How much longer?

Attached: 74620740_p01.jpg (1200x1277, 553K)

At least 5 more years

Rei clone was barely in the running. She lost badly.

Is the author still alive?
What is he currently doing?

Living the life of a neet with all those moneys. He's fucking settled for life. Such a shame the story didn't end in any conclusion since i really liked haruhi 10 years ago.

He made a shitload of money and quit now he's set. It's as simple as that.

he ran out of fucks to give. writing haruhi ceased to entertain him so he stopped. simple as that

I wonder what those people even do with all that money and no purpose to live, don't they get depressed after a bit?

It’s japan, they’ll probably kill themselves

>nibbles on sammich quietly

Attached: yuki_sandwich1.gif (319x533, 2.59M)

>Besides, who else is Kyon gonna end up with?
The best girl was nearby all this time.

Attached: 72528446_p41.png (594x792, 365K)

Know that guy who wrote the game of thrones and is so unable to write a conclusion that he's letting the tv show do it for him?
that's haruhi's author. he hit a writer's block that he never came out of. that or the rumor that he stopped writing Haruhi because the writing contract he had with the publisher was a shit deal for him and he decided to just stop writing entirely if they weren't going to give him a better deal, which is also the rumor of why Nasu hasn't said anything with porkslope for 10 years and why CLAMP burned down everything as they fought with a publisher

i can't think of a single long-running form of media that has a satisfying conclusion. unless the ending was already planned out by the time intro gets to the consumer, it's doomed. it's why in general either the first or second movie/season/book tends to be the best. the first isn't sure it'll be getting continued so it has a decent conclusion. some point in the middle of a series can expand upon what consumers want/love without the expectation that it has to wrap stuff up. but almost no one can write a good ending years after that first decent conclusion with all the extra additions the series added.

>although nothing implies that they’re in a relationship
Kek no, novels 7-11 are pretty much 80% Kyon repeating how much he wants to fuck Haruhi's smile.

Depends on what time loop you're talking about.

But they haven't made a Surprise movie yet?

>i can't think of a single long-running form of media that has a satisfying conclusion
35 years of Akagi and the conclusion is the best part

Attached: 1545603529404.jpg (500x449, 80K)

soon
10 years anniversary of endless eight, which started June 19, 2009.

Attached: august.png (640x360, 113K)