One Piece

Who is the best mother in One Piece, and why is it Linlin?

Attached: Linlin.png (640x512, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Jew_Wall
strawpoll.me/17539411/r
strawpoll.me/17977267
tiermaker.com/create/the-incredible-cast-of-the-wano-arc-51721
tiermaker.com/create/all-waifu-one-piece-10934
onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Domo-kun_and_Nnke-kun
talktotransformer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Big Mom
>best mother
>while Crocodile exists
Don't make me laugh.

Attached: croc.png (270x523, 85K)

Next week in the anime: my wife

Attached: one piece im.png (302x704, 297K)

I wish Crocodile were my mommy

>search random one piece clip on youtube
>always see video of reaction mashups to that moment
who watches that shit?

Brainlets. It's like watching monkeys in a zoo. Watching reactons for the theorizing is fun though.

m-me...
they have hundreds of thousands of views for a reason

Robin will after I impregnate her!

What did Oda mean by this?
onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Jew_Wall

Because she is the kind queen who welcomes all!

Attached: Mama cutely twirling her bag.gif (280x240, 244K)

It's a reference to the wall you have to climb to make it into the elite in America.

Double paizuri for Luffy!

Attached: 1557635313968.jpg (1075x595, 368K)

I think you mean Koby

They didnt even ATTEMPT to hide the sameface in the anime. At least Oda threw in a couple of extremely subtle differences.

Who would win these following fights
Kinemon vs Kyros
Kinemon vs Pedro
Kinemon vs Diamante
Kinemon vs Pica
Kinemon vs Niji
Kinemon vs Judge
Kinemon vs Kamazo
Kinemon vs Shutenmaru
Kinemon vs Oven
Kinemon vs Daifuku
Kinemon vs Perospero
Kinemon vs Vergo
Kinemon vs Sanji
Kinemon vs Hawkins

Attached: Medium Mom cutely panting.gif (240x240, 22K)

wow... more nami clones....

Best mom.

Attached: Portgas.D..Rouge.600.526750.jpg (450x600, 70K)

She's ugly

You're ugly

Attached: D5yzwhVV4AA8A9V.jpg (1700x1800, 244K)

>yfw Blackbeard or Akainu assrapes Imu and Imufags get decisively BTFO

Attached: 1448043637218.png (751x584, 401K)

if anyone's assraping Imu it would probably be Dragon

strawpoll.me/17539411/r

Niggers and trannies aren't touching the king, the weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1511607374572.jpg (639x688, 150K)

Once Imu falls to make way for a real main villain, the screams will be worse than nightkingfags.

>preview wants to make Imu's scene a surprise by saying "a dark figure walks alone and unveals a hidden treasure"
>episode is literally titled "A Giant Straw Hat in the Pangea Castle"
Do the people shitting out the anime even talk to one another?

any previews for the new movie figurines?

I guess literally everyone in Japan reads the manga so they just don't care

happy mother's day everybody

Attached: 0626-019.jpg (760x1200, 250K)

The anime's considered a kid's cartoon over there, yep.

>tfw it never hit you that the sun and the dawn are narratively the same in OP

The minks are a little more informed on what the whole "dawn of the world" is, since they've been the caretakers of a road poneglyph and have been allied with the Kozuki clan, but ultimately it will likely be the same event for both races.

Naw it is the same thing. I'm just trying to figure out if there's a Sun god.

Attached: 06-07s.png (1756x1300, 777K)

There is no sun god, no.
But there is a Will of O.

Well, Uranus is the god of the sky, and the grandfather of the gods Helios, Poseidon and Hades. What's interesting is that Poseidon, Hades and Zeus are the three original male Greek gods and are often seen as the three most powerful, but Oda chose Uranus instead of Zeus for the final weapon.

Luffy has the primest, tightest pussy lined up with potentially the biggest dick in the world, if only he stopped pretending to be asexual.

Well, that's likely because Zeus is seen more as the king of the gods rather than the god of the sky, at least in the general public. Ouranos is unmistakingly the god of the sky though.
Also, it might be a coincidence that Oda chose the name Pluton, but he is not quite the same as the god of the underworld Hades. They are mostly the same, but have some small differentiation. Hades is more about the souls of the dead, Pluton surprisingly has connotations with plant growth and fertility.

>Will of D is about being to face death smiling
>Will of P is about being able to overcome death
>Will of O is ???

I hate this shit. It makes finding the video I'm after more difficult.

Who here switched favourite characters during time? When I was younger my favourite one was Zoro, now I see Luffy's greatness

It substituted AMVs in annoying factor

I just finished watching the Big Mom child flashback. She ate Mother Carmel and the other orphans right?

What is the Will of P? D is linked to the moon, O is linked to the sun.

No, they are just on vacation.

That's what you're being led to assume. There might be a twist though.

My favorite Strawhat used to be Usopp. Now it's Brook. This change happened around the time I caught up with the manga and started reading it weekly, which happened to be during Thriller Bark.

Mountainbeard is still alive. He's been through some shit.

Attached: 12-13 (4).png (1754x1300, 780K)

I switch like everyday, but I don't really have a favorite character, how can you?

Pell

>LETS GIRLS GET TAKEN
>GETS LOST AGAIN
>PASSES OUT FROM A FODDER WOUND
>LETS HIS FRIEND DIE IN FRONT OF HIM AND LETS HIS CHILD WATCH
>CURRENTLY INJURED
>BEST SWORD STOLEN
>NO SANJI-LEVEL WCI FOCUS IN SIGHT
"YOOOOO BROS DONT SPEAK ILL OF ZORO HIS TIME IS COMING BUILDUP BUILDUP" - GODA

Attached: what zoro has done in wano.png (760x401, 152K)

Used to be a heavy Zorofag, but now I'm in some kind of equilibrium. I like all of the Strawhats, really. Just kinda sad what happened to Chopper, but he still has his moments.

Pell ain't no celestial body I ever heard of.

That's heavily implied to be what happened. But of course Oda can't draw cannibalism. I wonder if kids are smart enough to get it

>Pell was killed by a bomb but lived
>Pagaya was killed by Enel but lived
>Paulie was killed in Enies Lobby but lived (seems like his Will of P protected the rest too)
>Pedro and Pound were killed in WCI but ???
Did you think all of this is a coincidence?

elbaf giants are extremely based
the worst thing they absolutely do not want under any circumstances is to die a jobber's death

Animewatchers get it more implied, in 875 it shows her eating, then the kids, then red bloody petals fall.

They are about level with English dubbed versions.

Pluton, the god of the underworld and a basis for ancient weapon, also starts with P.

how does it feel to witness one of the greatest moments in the history of one piece when it happened?

Attached: yasurip.png (364x388, 109K)

Bretty gud.

I rarely ever find those.

fug :DDD

I did, but that was because of Carrot's introduction.

He'll be fine.

Attached: Zoro's wisdom.jpg (1588x842, 112K)

It was cool, but I really can't care about the death scenes the way I could in early part one. There's always too much doubt for me.

I just think of them as dead unless they show up again. The more dedicated the time usage on the death, the more likely they're dead. If the story wants me to believe they're dead, I believe it, I'm here to be immersed.

Honestly I’m sick and tired of fishmen whining for equality on our side when they don’t put out the same effort themselves. Wake me up when fishmen start joining the Navy. Actually, on second thought, I don’t want a Gillnigger saving my kids and enforcing my laws anyway.

Likewise. Merfolk are fine though.

Their abuse of codstamps has gone too far.

Shanks will find the One Piece and end those waterniggers.

strawpoll.me/17977267

Where is the “go rim your own ass, no one cares what you do” option

You're already in so deep, might as well stay anime only if you don't mind the knowledge gap.

Just read the manga, boi

Attached: Derp.png (617x450, 464K)

how did you even get this far with that pacing

I miss Law

Attached: Bepo cute.jpg (564x402, 45K)

Always kinda hopped between Usopp, Zoro, and Franky

I started reading the manga after WCI. The anime is better, but it sucked trying to avoid spoilers and being unable to discuss the series. Given how they're handling the reverie, I think I made a good choice.

I've been watching One Piece since elementary school or something so there's probably a lot of minor details I forgot. I'm considering reading from chapter 1 but reading almost 1000 chapters just seems boring

>The anime is better

Attached: op pain.png (378x479, 203K)

Wano has a shitton of characters. Rate them.
tiermaker.com/create/the-incredible-cast-of-the-wano-arc-51721

Attached: speed.png (319x256, 35K)

It's anything but boring, as long as you're doing it to gain more understanding of the series. Manga readers know at least 5x more about the series even if the manga wasn't ahead.

If One Piece is so boring, why'd you watch it in the first place? Just drop it if you don't like it.

Makes sense. I can't really do it though. Ace and WB aside, the first thing I think when seeing a death scene is "yeah, sure". It's like if Luffy got killed next chapter, I doubt you'd be able to convince yourself it's true even if you really want to immerse.

ill do it because you put the effort but fuck you

I like one piece but reading from the beginning might be boring cause I'll know everything that happens

I've reread OP from the beginning four times, I haven't gotten sick of it yet.

I don't think that's the example you wanted to go for mate. No one would believe a Luffy death until EOS where he'll die because he has to become PK/PG for the story to end.

will you though
what does momonosuke have that makes him like luffy?

There's not enough room since almost everyone goes into the literal who category

BASED. Can't wait until all of the characters are introduced.

How the fuck do people in One Piece die from getting shot once?

Now THIS is ebic

Attached: 0621-004.jpg (760x1200, 310K)

What's the point of Yasu as a character? Just to reveal that people have been SMILEfucked to the point that even his own daughter can only laugh at his death?

Attached: 12225555.png (1020x694, 706K)

That's the exact example I wanted to go for. I can't believe in Oda killing a character outside of very specific circumstances (and minor villains) because that's not how he writes in general.
>inb4 but WCI
We're still essentially in the same arc/saga, so I still feel they may come back in time for a party.

>Usopp bad
The scene when he hands that guy the symbol is unironically one of the best scenes of Wano.

I've read your post, but I still can't figure out why you used the character least likely to die (until the very end of the series). Every other character has far less limited circumstances to die than Luffy.

Boa Hancock is ugly

Attached: Download.jpg (194x259, 13K)

Read 942 and you'll find out.

That, plus giving Zoro more emtional connection to the arc plus probably a big role in Oden's flashback.

I doubt it, expecially if you didn't rewatch it since elementary.
Remember it won't take nearly as long as rewatching without all the filler and recaps, you get the original version of some scenes the anime altered and you'll see the cover stores that haven't yet been animated and maybe never will.
Also most of the jokes stay funny.

Because my point is that I don't see other people having much bigger chance of dying even if they are "characters of the arc".

Attached: List.png (1020x696, 504K)

Shitlist

Attached: punchintheface.jpg (300x168, 10K)

This is why you should never watch long running shonen but read the manga and just check out your favorite scenes from youtube

Correct

Attached: NewshiPat.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

Omitted the SHs/HPs and tried omitting the BMPs

Attached: ss (2019-05-12 at 05.35.07).jpg (1318x751, 415K)

It's been nearly a decade since Monet and Vergo died, user. People like Moscato came back in the same arc they were "killed". Bon-chan came back in 1 cover story but he was a remnant from pre-ts OP. Every post-ts character who had a fakeout death came back that arc.

Yasu's one of those deaths that heavily moves the plot forward. He's dead dead. You can hold your breath all you want to, but there are different types of deaths in OP. The fakeout ones are always just used for tension and don't move the plot forward.

How did I do lads

Attached: tiers.png (1445x836, 748K)

>That list
If you take out the throwaway gifters like Gazelle an or Holdem there aren't that much important characters on Wano, granted Oda will add some more along the way but still

Why would it matter if it's before or after timeskip? Oda is still Oda

Attached: monet boobie.png (202x360, 87K)

>Alpacaman and Mouseman placements
Based and redpilled

He's still the same guy, but his patterns are different. I mean it's cool if you want to set up one of the greatest BTFOs of all time which only gets more salty and delicious the longer it builds, but it's too late in the story now for them to get a cover story that would matter, and that's all they would get.

>Jack the drag-down that high
I bet Sheepshead made this list.

The patterns haven't changed at all. They wouldn't be dead even if he never used them again in the story. It's simply not how he writes. Also we are still in the same storyline that started on Punk Hazard. It's longer, yes, but in terms of story it's no different from how Igaram died on Whiskey Peak only to return in Alabasta

Attached: monet sugar law.png (519x453, 233K)

Until you see them again on panel or in a cover story, they're dead.

This. Whitebeard and Ace are alive too.

>the patterns haven't changed at all
zou, wci

Nobody died there. Name even ONE character who died on Zou.
And no the dragon doesn't count.

I couldn't identify the last three.

Attached: WanoCharacters.png (931x635, 391K)

Nice meme. They aren't because we saw them die directly and not in some vague explosion, got confirmation from the narrator and their wills were passed on.

Attached: monet glasses.jpg (222x227, 16K)

You said his patterns haven't changed at all, I was poking a hole in that with my trap card, Zou.

Mother Carmel confirmed alive.

Attached: my-image.png (1020x938, 567K)

Well there is that theory that she used her fruit to possess Big Meme and that's why her personality changed

Fuck the Kozuki clan

Attached: wano tier list-.png (1020x697, 524K)

>sanji
based

Flashback characters are immune to the curse of immortality. Except Sabo

>literally the same face

Attached: 1543992982477.jpg (400x400, 31K)

tiermaker.com/create/all-waifu-one-piece-10934

Attached: opwaif.png (1020x532, 753K)

Attached: 1527941892025.png (367x379, 62K)

>but it's too late in the story now for them to get a cover story
The number of chapters between the fall of Mingo and now is more or less the same as time between the fall of Croco-boy and Golden Week's cover story.

>implying uzumaki khan isn't a god
I guess I watch them cause it's like the closest thing to experiencing OP for the first time again.

This should help.

Attached: one piece death chart.png (1035x871, 582K)

definitive
I'm 100% god taste

Attached: 3123123.png (1604x832, 919K)

Bringing back characters after the arc isn't that rare, happened several times. Also Sonic the hedgehog's death isn't necessary at all. We barely even know him

Learn to read.

Yasu's or even Pedro's deaths did not move the plot forward so far. They both sacrificed their lives to help in major way, but it's not their deaths itself that mattered, contrary to WB's and Ace's whose deaths which had major repercussion because they died, not just because they helped Luffy. They're Pell/Igaram tier. Also you forgot my bro Roshio the Executioner.

DIE OROCHI! :DDD

Attached: Toko vows revenge.png (596x1717, 320K)

>Snake Monet
>literally who
Begone.

Learn to think

This is where I disagree. Yasu's just blatantly moved the plot forward due to the many pages of revelations he dropped. Pedro's ensures the Dawn of the World would happen since the Straw Hats acknowledge they would have died without his sacrifice.

This "whose" shouldn't be there, sorry.

>several
We must have different meanings of several. I think you mean a few.

Accurate, but as that other user said put Roshio on there.

Nah, I meant several

shamefur display

Attached: waifu.png (1440x641, 1.17M)

Okay. Go for it. Several to me means at least 5. After arc means after the arc, so if someone "died" in Whiskey Peak, they can't be brought back in Whiskey Peak.

Yes, so it's not their deaths that mattered, but the circumstances. Just like Pell who saved everyone. Whitebeard's death was important because the very fact he's gone opened the door for major changes in the world, and Ace's death was what caused Luffy to doubt himself, establish his current bond with Jinbe and decide it's time to put his adventure on hold.

That's a pretty minor technicality to me. Circumstances/context matter a lot in everything.

several
/ˈsɛv(ə)r(ə)l/
determiner & pronoun
1. more than two but not many.
"the author of several books"

>wants to run away since he can't do it

don't remember her at all

My point is that your definition of "200% dead" kills Pell off at least.

Do what?
>igaram
>mr. 2
>mr. 2 again
>sabo

Pell isn't 200% dead because he was shown on panel alive. One of the tacit prerequisites of being dead is not being shown alive again.

>he can't count

Goddamn the anime is awful again, I can't fuckin stand it, it can't even be re-edited cause the soundtrach is awful as well. Toei needs to fuckin hang.

I can count 4, which is several. I could probably figure out more if I thought for a bit

Name one character then.

I said we had different definitions of several, and mentioned from the outset I meant at least 5.

I think that saying someone is "200% dead" when you had very similar case of someone surviving in the past is quite retarded. To call someone that I'd need to be absolutely sure Oda wouldn't revive them, which at the very least would require it being unprecedented.

I just named several

I used the dictionary definition, I'm sorry if you have some super special definition inside your head

1) Highly attractive and/or great personality
2) Good personality and attractiveness, but not over the top
3) Has a character flaw that prevents higher status
4) Serious flaw
5) Nuke from orbit

You need more than me, all I need is the narration saying they're dead. If they show up alive again, then I call foul. Until then, story-wise, they're dead.

Sabo was literally mentioned IN THE SAME ARC to be fucking alive you retards.

Add Mr. 9 and Ms. Monday to his list and you're done. You may also add the marine Morgan killed and no one remembered, but he still came back.

I did name my definition specifically and set it from the outset. It's okay that you can't do it, all good.

Where was it stated/implied Ms. Monday died? Never seen anyone think she died or that she was supposed to.

I said several before you named your stupid definition. Why would I follow what some drooling retard says the definition of something is when it's objectively wrong?

As long as we understand that I specifically stated my definition of it, so we're good. Another user saved you anyway.

I don't care what your definition is. The world doesn't revolve around you

Ignoring definitions, you were still unable to name 5, which was still part of what we were doing. You're fine, you got rescued.

So now that the dust has settled and we all agree that Yasu's dead... What chapter's Big Mom breaking into the prison?

>several characters have returned to life after their arc
>HURR OKAY NAME 5
>that's not what several means, here are the several characters you asked for
>HURR YOU DIDN'T SAY 5
Okay kid

No one's debating whether Yasu died or not, just whether his death in itself was highly important or not. For Wano it was, for the series as a whole no.

You did still follow along with it by trying to name 5 and specifically saying you were trying to do that. The TVTropes squad is here, you can relax.

this discussion

Attached: wicca.gif (245x235, 113K)

I never said that I would name 5 because that's not several. Can you name several strawhats? By the way my definition of several is one million. Go ahead

I won't do that because it's silly, thank you.

this entire convo was over the moment that user posted a picture of monet, saying that a character's death doesn't really count anything in-universe

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

Z-Zorojuro...

Attached: op954.png (378x353, 84K)

Welcome to the break week threads, enjoy your stay

The only character that really counts for the definition of "dead, and returned in a different arc" is really Igaram.

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to your mom!

Attached: Cake for Mama.jpg (1080x1093, 766K)

Attached: tier.png (1276x896, 543K)

>zoro after he loses to Hiyori's pussy

Attached: dbjlj8s-eae09f35-67ed-40e8-bca5-d7de88d80e39.gif (480x270, 1.53M)

But we saw Bon-chan get impaled by like 10 spears when Hina was attacking him near the end of Alabasta.

It doesn't count because his definition of dead is different

I was being sarcastic, that didn't happen.

Theead reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: d0f1ad570e813b9e1dc2284875d4f7af.jpg (564x600, 70K)

>Hiyori
>using condoms with Zoro
Nope. He's gonna give her triplets.

Attached: When Hiyori starts polishing your 4th sword.jpg (500x375, 30K)

It happened in my definition of One Piece

My favourite character tends to be the latest /fa/bulous antagonist. Doflamingo, Perospero, Katakuri.
Wano doesn't have any of those though, it's a shame.

Threadly reminder that Carrot will join the crew and get the Snu Snu fruit

Attached: op878.png (704x1024, 963K)

I unironically believe that this will happen this year and Bonney will fly with her to Wano

Oh no schizo user is at it again.

kyoshiro?

Take responsibility ok?

Attached: op966.png (358x351, 99K)

I'm not even sure why you keep posting this. Nobody really cares. She's actually quite liked but it's not going to happen. She's clearly going to get involved again though

>this is 10/10 in wano

Indeed.

The cake is too small.

She's pretty cute

Attached: Hiyori saved.png (489x251, 101K)

I think it'll happen by the end of Wano, but im hoping for at least a tease this year like showing her bounty poster

Attached: 2e4583642b7d35f3f44eebaf6f43d098.jpg (480x480, 57K)

I like him, but not to the point where I'll look for fanart, fill my pic folders with thousands of pics of him, and keep annoying everyone in the thread by posting my findings. I have good hopes for him and his flashback though. He's the only part of Wano's mystery I care about. Fuck Oden.

what a shit taste
Doffy was hyped but disappointing, except for his memories
Perospero was gay
Katakuri was meh. Not even Luffy's top 5 fights, probably not even top 10

>implying
Komurasaki is 26 isn't she? She probably aborted four kids with a knitting needle already.

I think it has to be during the Reverie since Vivi and Kuma are both in the same location and Im looks like he will target her. Kuma's fruit is the perfect escape route

>but not to the point where I'll look for fanart, fill my pic folders with thousands of pics of him, and keep annoying everyone in the thread by posting my findings.
well, admittedly there isn't much fanart of him. yet
but things are obviously going to change

Now THIS is shit taste.
Doffy was hyped but his sadistic side was shown more than his cunning side.
Perospero's based but a child molester.
Katakuri's a fan favorite for a reason, top 2 fights.

Oda unfortunately confirmed he's never going back to Reverie. My dad works at Shueisha.

Did your dad fake Oda's christmas message too?

It's Captain Perospero to you, powerlevel fag. You guys all have shit taste. You're just drawn to feats instead of shows of character.

Attached: perospero pirates.jpg (222x392, 56K)

huh. where's this panel from?

Attached: one piece kizaru.png (310x560, 266K)

chapter 934, second page

You're even worse than I first assumed.

Attached: kizaru.png (122x214, 52K)

Doffy's redeeming moment in Dressrosa was merely hinted and that's the fact he banged Viola. That's it

Perospero doesn't have a single memorable thing, other than the fact that he almost got blown up by Pedro.

The following Luffy fights are better than Katakuri's, in no particular order:
Arlong
Enel
Lucci
Crocodile (if we count all 3 rounds together)
Magellan
Foxy
Bellamy

Let me add that it would have been better if Pedro succeeded. Perospero is worthless.

the BMP are in Wano? wtf I was bitching about WCI being over and never seeing them again recently

>She probably aborted four kids with a knitting needle already
Doubtful, also if it's with Zorojuro she'd raise it.

Attached: Kyoshiro wisdom.png (282x364, 63K)

I enjoyed his sadism and manipulation.

Perospero was generally liked during WCI, though I couldn't really tell you why, guy's just fun.

I agree on none of those being better.

>though I couldn't really tell you why
because the dude shit talks a lot

The candy gang came after Luffy, Kaido wasn't too happy

I meant that it will only be shown by the end of Wano, when she actually rejoins. Before that we might get the news that Kuma died and she is wanted by the WG

Attached: 542e1c938eba517d2d6b3f6af5d9778e.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I liked this of Doffy

explains the fucked up personality

fight was shit though, such a disappointment

Attached: tumblr_inline_nx1l8cPDRL1s8323r_1280.png (710x693, 486K)

edgefags complaining about orochi where wrong
He's the most based antagonist since enel

Peros is a national treasure

Attached: Peros-nii.png (640x512, 380K)

Orochi will burn.
Not my shogun.
Join the rebellion.

Attached: Zorp.jpg (465x355, 23K)

IT WAS MOMO'S TURN

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 6K)

What will her pirate nickname be? Pirate princess?

gay and blue pilled

pirate queen

if oda plays all the cards right with orochi, he honestly might turn out to be my second favourite antagonist right below arlong
let's see about that, i'm challenging oda right now

Attached: dancing keeng.png (386x221, 80K)

Perospero is fun to have around, and if you ask me, he had several based moments.
>gives candy to kids just because, doesn't even fuck them afterwards, nope, he's just kind like that
>"hey Judge, are you crying?" goddamn this whole scene
>saved the capital from his mom's fury by directing her to the SH even though he was scared shitless
>"pedro blowed up my arm? I don't mind, I can just make another, but it bothers me immensely that I can't use it to hold a cup of tea" god fucking damn
>takes rides on his hunger panged mom's hat like a chad
>bleeds out for 12 hours because he can't afford not to lead the family in a moment of crisis

Based.

Attached: perospero talking shit.png (1900x1900, 3.18M)

I'm only ranking characters based on how they are in Wano, not in the whole series.
I don't like the characterization of 2/3 of the crew in this arc. Why does nobody care about Luffy? They don't have any information on what is up with him in the prison. Yet not even the most prone to panic SHs show the slighest worry.
I already know the excuse "trust" and well I feel this doesn't add up with previous behavior. They might trust Luffy a lot but it never prevented them from from worrying when he's in dire situation or in pain b/c they know he's not invincible despite everything he did and they don't have the meta knowledge we have about the prison being like a summer camp.
Their only mental image of Beast Pirates taking prisoners is that of crucified, poisoned and tortured minks missing limbs.
The truth is that the crew worrying for Luffy isn't in the plot planned by Oda, so he has them act OOC because in his head plot > character consistency and I don't approve of that.

Attached: my-image.png (1020x692, 503K)

>What's the point of Yasu as a character?
tying zoro into wano

did you miss the enel faces

Silence

Attached: Peros Smile.jpg (1333x1080, 561K)

orochi is quickly climbing my top villains. id say he can be in the top tier with enel and arlong if he gets the right moments.

>Why does nobody care about Luffy?
They care but they believe in Luffy, he's been in worse

Sounds like a compliment to me.

Attached: peros perosing at you.gif (100x100, 11K)

First son
His own mother doesn't consider him enough to be a Commander level
And I don't even mean in terms of strenght, but in terms of usefulness. Only Daikufu is more worthless

bros...

Attached: PzkWgX3h.jpg (1024x722, 178K)

Orochi seems like a massive bitch with no spine or character to him. Way too generic for my liking.
Basically someone who fluked into becoming Shogun thanks to his daddy and has no real claim to his position. The fact that he's constantly scared of the past catching up to him proves it.

He's boring. He's stupid but doesn't have the pride, bravado, and propensity to fuck up and find himself in terrible situations Buggy has to make up for it. He's just nowhere near as fun.

why did oda make his face so fucking big? its unnerving.

>He's stupid
he's the only person taking the protagonists seriously

>His own mother doesn't consider him enough to be a Commander level

Attached: yes and.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Imagine being the faggots caring about literal who's dieing to put some farce of stakes ever existing in this arc
Fucking go to Onigashima already.

Attached: 20190512_142321.png (286x353, 120K)

STOP you aren't allowed to say Orochi is a good villain.

Attached: C0673.png (640x512, 528K)

bros...

Attached: Ded.png (593x608, 279K)

How would they know?

Attached: uh.png (1342x803, 1.27M)

That doesn't make him smart. Doing something about it and being able to convince his own men of the threat while not letting himself be swallowed up by the image of an incompetent cowardly man they make light of would him make smart.

Perospero risked his life for the sake of his family and his home. Would you do the same?

By the amount of times Luffy escaped certain death, It's been 942 chapters they know whay Luffy is capable off hell Nami was with him when they were trapped in WCI.

>Orochi seems like a massive bitch with no spine
i'll give you that but
>or character to him
this, i won't. you can dislike orochi all you want but saying the dude has no personality is like plain wrong

Attached: wha.png (867x479, 310K)

Yasu please, you're supposed to be dead.

Because they subconsciously know the arc isn't over yet and there's no way Oda would hurt Luffy before the boss fight.

>why is it Linlin?
She the only one alive.
(those with newborns don't count either)

Is your pic supposed to prove him wrong? That's emotion not personality.

no, i just like that expression of his

>or character to him.
>Basically someone who fluked into becoming Shogun thanks to his daddy and has no real claim to his position. The fact that he's constantly scared of the past catching up to him proves it.
Either he has a character or he doesn't user, choose one and only one

Reading the digitally coloured manga is a treat. Which they were in physical form.

They know.

Attached: usopp.png (490x506, 217K)

A character without personality would't express emotions

Attached: 1556147619792.png (69x214, 14K)

Funny cause Nami actually worried about Luffy a quite a few times during WCI then suddenly don't care anymore the next arc
yeah and that's bad writing, characters shouldn't have the meta knowledge of the readers
Who said anything about dying? But Beast Pirates could very well have cut his limbs as a torture.

Attached: w.png (454x740, 319K)

>Basically someone who fluked into becoming Shogun thanks to his daddy
literally the opposite, oden was supposed to become the shogun thanks to his daddy but orochi used "dirty tricks" to beat him

i now understand that all hackfags are speedreaders.

>Funny cause Nami actually worried about Luffy a quite a few times during WCI
And then you post a pic when she stops worrying about him even though they're about to attempt to assasinate BM

i don't want to clog the thread too much with my orochifagging but, personally, i think the relationship between him and oden is gonna be the best part about oden's flashback and, MAYBE, in the entire arc

Attached: and he was a good fren.png (179x461, 35K)

kinemon, shinobu, and momo are all awful and i dont want them to win.

Yeah, cause he told her It'll be okay. Last thing she knows of Luffy in WCI is him getting btfo by Kaido then taken as a prisoner. Knowing that she saw the state of the minks after Jack did his thing.

Attached: oof.png (815x839, 590K)

of Luffy in Wano*

>2 Belly has been deposited into your account

Nice counter argument you got there user

they use gold in wano, by the way

Bad translation, it's 心配したのに which is more like "hey I was worrying about you...".

I love Peros-nii with all my heart!

Attached: 74499850_p14.jpg (911x744, 421K)

About the characterization in Wano, here's a quote from Oda
>"There is a trend that people who point out the inconsistency of a story are rated high, but I don't necessarily think a story must be written coherently." GHIBLI Magazine (2014)

Best girls

Attached: my-image.png (1020x636, 758K)

I love him with all my heart and soul!!!

Attached: Holding on Tight.jpg (1080x941, 621K)

Attached: my-image.png (1020x862, 806K)

Why don't you have a seat over there user.

I love him with my soul, heart and benis

Attached: D2-MhrrU0AAOzvn.jpg (1107x985, 173K)

Personality is setting yourself apart. Emotions might or might not have anything to do with it.
What's certain is that reacting with disbelief at the news that someone you thought was dead in fact wasn't isn't a show of character because literally anyone would do that.

I'm disappointed we still haven't seen a Mihawk level swordsman in Wano. Ashura Douji blitzing Jack was cool but this is Jack we're talking about so it's not that impressive.

Rogue queen/princess Vivi. Best match up against the corrupt king Pizarro

Attached: d22c52accdc972f81b42f65d8b55f16f.jpg (605x825, 119K)

I love him with my soul, heart, and female appendages.

Attached: DK5tOG3VYAAEmSO cute kata peros.jpg (476x523, 40K)

The Spare

We haven't seen any fighters yet to be fair. That'll come once the big battle break outs, with the Scabbards and shit.

Kin'emon and Momonksuke are Oda's biggest mistakes

He’d beat all of them, your list should say who would win against:
Kinemon vs Green Bull
Kinemon vs Fujitora
Kinemon vs Kyoshiro
Kinemon vs King
Kinemon vs Mihawk

Kinemon represents the sword of protection, the strongest kind of sword thematically in the story, he has reached a higher pinnacle of ‘protecting’ than anyone who cannot cut fire, since he can save those he loves from the terror of the inferno, with a sword slash.
I wonder how long Oda spent drawing these sword hands.

Attached: 052DAB02-36EC-4820-A8EA-DA454B3BB69E.jpg (640x1098, 331K)

explains why I don't like Peros

the only ones who like him are pedos and fags

/pol/ was right all along

I'm fucking dying

Yeah I get that but I think it would be nice if he got a bit of buildup first. Then again we've only gotten a few scenes of Ashura Douji, a tiny bit of Kawamatsu and no Denjiro at all so far so there's still time.

>and no Denjiro
He fought Zoro

I LOVE HIM!

Attached: charlotte_snack___cold_wind_by_vogel12_dczs8h6-pre.jpg (1083x738, 150K)

>not wanting Peros-nii to rim you with his 80 inch tongue
It's like you're gay or something

Attached: 69284329_p29.jpg (1294x1726, 418K)

Denjiro is all the way in East Blue so we won't see him either.

Everyone else is literal who tier

Attached: my-image.png (1020x537, 238K)

Attached: OP SPOILERS.png (584x397, 38K)

Swallow it.

>Personality is setting yourself apart.
But that's objectively wrong

personality
/pəːsəˈnalɪti/
noun
the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
>What's certain is that reacting with disbelief at the news that someone you thought was dead in fact wasn't isn't a show of character because literally anyone would do that.
Literally anyone would do anything so by your definition no cgaracter in fiction has a personality

Questionable taste...

Attached: WaifuPeice.png (1020x636, 844K)

Attached: Well there you go.png (347x152, 5K)

Which samurais have shown us something new in swordsmanship? So far they are just Zoro Light with the exception of the leader.

>implying
One Piece is gonna take a dark turn after Bonjour is introduced and Luffy's final flashback is seen.

Attached: Last_nakama.png (1050x891, 89K)

This is perfect expect amande being that low

It will all be all right when he finishes Kaido

>Carrot
Who?

Attached: Objective Waifu List.png (1020x461, 203K)

Blackbeardfags and Imufags btfo

Attached: Final Villain.jpg (1080x675, 287K)

That's right. No one knows who you are.
In the sea of board buzz, where people discuss interesting characters and story elements, you stand on the outskirts wondering how you'll fit in. Perhaps you'll try to engage in proper insightful discussion? Or if that's too much work, maybe you'll conjure up a humourous, yet witty meme? Anything to stand out and make yourself remembered!
But instead you ask "who?" of character names well-known and discussed, like some demented retard. While you plenty think your phrase is witty, "ironic", and fresh, the rest gloss over your post, quickly dismissing you as someone who thinks he is clever but doesn't yet realize how dimwitted he is. A truly pathetic existense.
But maybe there's more to it. Perhaps under it all, you are really asking "Who am I?" "Can I really be remembered and discussed as much as this character is?" The answer is no. Even on a shitty cartoon board littered with even shittier memes, you still can't make yourself be someone. Someone remembered. Even as I finish this post I am already forgetting you, but hey! At least you got a response, right? For now, I'm pleased to know I'll be a small token in a day among many a worthless existence.

Attached: sandowpill.gif (300x170, 270K)

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Domo-kun_and_Nnke-kun

Attached: Domo-kun_and_Nnke-kun_Manga_Infobox.png (224x238, 20K)

Attached: Carrot ttt.png (670x389, 38K)

What was the name of that site?

Luffy asked Kinemon to join the crew in Punk Hazard. It is Wano now, so even though he hasn’t agreed, it seems like he is a nakama.

Still dont know who it is. Is it some filler character?

talktotransformer.com/

Attached: Wano arc.png (586x441, 45K)

Imu's comrades.

You should quit being such a speedreader.

IT KNOWS

If the assassin sent to Impel Down is one of these two Doflamingo is truly fucked.

>Jinbe, having learned Shanks doesn't like him

Attached: shanks enemy ai text.jpg (591x346, 124K)

Attached: chapter 944 ai text 5.jpg (607x384, 112K)

Kinemon can cut fire, but we haven't seen anything similar from the other samurai. I think there will probably be some more techniques like that in addition to the black blade stuff and perhaps even something explaining Zoro's asura.

Attached: chapter 944 ai text 3.jpg (607x597, 109K)

>the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
You're absolutely right, but keyword is dictinctive, not combination of characteristics.
>Literally anyone would do anything so by your definition no cgaracter in fiction has a personality
It's not that no character in fiction has a personality (though argably a lot don't), it's just that not all scenes show it. If you were trying to demonstrate the fact Orochi has a personality, you picked the wrong pic and the wrong moment is all.
But I thought you weren't trying to do that so why are you so defensive? Are you some other guy?

Yasu is the Mother Carmel of Wano. He's more important in the past than in the present, atleast to the plot, but the people in the present still love him. We will find out a lot more about him in flashbacks happening after his death.

Attached: bm01.png (640x512, 582K)

Attached: bm02.png (640x512, 625K)

Attached: bm03.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Oda realized he didn't actually want Orochi to find out about the plan this early so he used Yasu as a reset button.

Attached: vivecca.jpg (520x590, 77K)

Attached: aiwtf.png (1066x605, 236K)

Lewd!!!

Attached: SaPu!.jpg (1070x1355, 545K)

Attached: 1353316956441.jpg (600x600, 40K)

He sacrificed his life to drop a truth bomb, and happily dying because he believes in Zoro.
Bushido is a way of dying. He already told you, he was choosing his death so he could be satisfied dying with a SMILE.

Attached: 0F7C8D2C-20B0-42E8-8E72-A3CE728BD1CC.jpg (180x280, 17K)

>Oda gave the 9-tailed-fox fruit to Devon instead of someone in Wano
Why did he do this? It seems like the kind of fruit that could have had a lot more impact in that kind of an environment. Imagine if there was an island themed around the US but Oda gave the 2nd amendment fruit to Beckman instead. Could it be that Oda's actually planning on doing something with the kitsune in Wano so he wanted to make sure nobody would bring the 9-tails into it by showing that it's in a completely different location?

>Forced to smile by poison.
>Resolve to live no matter what until you can be satisfied dying with a smile.

>Why did he do this?
BEYOND IMAGINATION

Kinemon the Fox Fire.
Katarina the Fire Fox.
Both use disguises. Both have fire powers. Seems blatant.

Attached: BUN WA SHOCK.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

Attached: 1525826248067.jpg (726x668, 183K)

Roronoa Zoro has the worst character design in One Piece

Attached: roronya.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>Orochi is known to be very insecure and obsessive about people respecting him and treating him seriously to the point that everyone laughing when they're not supposed to fears death
>Hiyori takes a girl who can't help but laugh all the time to his banquet anyway
Is she plotting something or just stupid like Zoro?

>hur dur the fox fruit isn't in Wano
And the mochi fruit was in WCI, what's your point?

Is Kinemon’s epithet “of the Fox Fire,” like a clan, Or just “the Fox Fire?,” like a moniker?

Attached: garchu wut.png (572x637, 39K)

Orochi has been purposefully hiding himself in the flower capital because he knows what wano has become
He knows that kaido is just using him
He knows that if he doesn't do something wano will die
But he also realizes how absolutely powerless he is
So he decided to save what little of wano he could, a pocket of gold in a wasteland of a kingdom
Also the real reason he hates ebisu town people is because it reminds him of the crimes kaido has done to the people of wano and how orochi feels responsibility for it

It’s ok if she betrays Zoro’s heart like she did the other suitors because Zoro is an evil pirate, and Momonosuke and Kinemon and Hiyori HATE pirates, remember?
She isn’t dumb.

R-rent free?

Zoro fucking hates her
He hasn't smiled at her once and seems to be in a state of constant annoyance when talking to her

>Zoro fucking hates her
I doubt it's that extreme

You know, Big Mom's actually kinda cute when she isn't being batshit insane.

I know, it was purposefully hyperbolic and provocative
But zoro clearly doesn't like her

He was like that towards Yasu too and now he's behaving like his best friend just got killed. Zoro isn't that good at showing emotion for someone not named Luffy (unless there's some liquor nearby).

Zoro smiles rarely to be honest

Usually only Sanji makes Zoro smile.

Brainlets shouldn't be allowed to post.

Get off of my mrm friend, it's not good for you.

zoro seemed pretty normal with yasu and had a bonding moment with him back in ebisu

I guess you're the exception?

Go away then.

What heart is there to betray? Zoro isn't repressed, he genuinely doesn't care about her. He wouldn't let her die in a ditch, but that's as far as he's willing to go. The person Zoro likes the most is probably Luffy.

The OTHER one.

He hates her

Attached: 11 (1).png (628x481, 185K)

Hope you have a great Mother's day, Mama

Wish Oda would draw the fun slice of life featuring the Charlotte family through all family situations, pirate life aside, like having Christmas, mother's day, watching the world cup or olympics, studying for an essay or something... I don't know, seems like a wasted opportunity to not have it at some point.

Maybe I will be the one who will end up drawing that

Fujofags literally seething, it kind of reminds me the SaNafags in the later part of WCI. This is hilarious.

Hiyori is the one falling in love with 10/10 Marimo pubes dick, not the other way around.

>calls people brainlets
>can't string basic sentences together
go away ESLreddit-kun

>Fujofags
What? I was arguing that Zoro doesn't hate Hiyori. Learn how to follow the thread.

Attached: OPW.png (1020x532, 828K)

yeah yeah, Zoro loves Hiyori
kill yourself you dumb reddit shipper

Toko a shit

Attached: 20104.jpg (191x303, 48K)

>forgot which side he was masquerading as
Cute bait shitposter-kun, here, have a free (you)

Who is that you just posted user?

Attached: toko.png (985x766, 31K)

>They didnt even ATTEMPT to hide the sameface in the anime
You make it sound like it's a bad thing.

Correct and based.

Imu-sama

Attached: Imu.jpg (1280x1440, 1012K)

I opened this, stared at it for a few seconds, and just closed it again. Turns out, I don't really care about the women in One Piece, at all.

I guess I like Camie?

>long nails
Grill confirmed?

Mihawk's sister

Shitpost

Attached: 299vs300.png (900x560, 209K)

>Rebecca lower than Shirahoshi
I know it's the 'cool' thing to hate Rebecca and all, but she at least attempted to do something OTHER THAN CRY at times. Shirahoshi literally JUST cried, to the point Oda made crying her power.

anime design isn't canon

If Sandersonia had been on it, she'd be in S.

Attached: my-image.png (1020x532, 754K)

She looks like a human version of Carrot.

Attached: DqZmZL9UUAAwCFc.jpg (1200x1400, 183K)

Based. Sandersonia > Hancock

And in the end she proved herself useful. Rebecca was always a hindrance (the one time she "helped" it basically came down to allowing Robin to move as she was ordered to babysit her).

Whilst I'm at it, I took personality into account as well, otherwise Monet would be S tier

Attached: my-image.png (1020x532, 837K)

mihawk's little sister sure is cute

Yeah because of Plot, not because of her own volition and actions.

>not because of her own volition and actions.

Attached: borsa.png (830x469, 348K)

Cringe

Is true though.

Attached: Sandersonia wants Ray's D.jpg (528x290, 60K)

Her head is like a Pringle chip tho

Attached: 1390283592021.jpg (160x255, 27K)

>hancock isn't a homewrecker like her sisters
>this is bad

Deformities belongs in f tier

She's super cute.

This sandersonia circlejerk is starting to become forced

legit zoophile

Altogether the four wills combine to make the will of DOPE, the saviors of humanity and protectors of justice against corruption

I won't change my opinion just because it upsets you.

that's dope

? I'm not upset, I don't care about Hancock.

Reminder that ace and law where the Ds of destiny and the secret behind the name water is that law is the rightful heir of the empty throne

Attached: abomination.png (1024x1024, 238K)

In olden times anons used to claim there was a page where Blackbeard called his devil fruit literally, “dark water logia.”

>Wano is going to be a sakugafest
based Toei

I remember someone wrote that there were many similarities between the Adam/Eve story in the bible and OP and suggested that there may be a forbidden Tree from which all devil fruits are from. During reverie arc that theory surfaced again and someone suggested that that tree might be in Mariejois.

There is the very likely theory that in the end of one piece, the red line/mariejois will be destroyed (and thereby create the all blue), ending the rule of the WG and completing the history from 800 years ago.

Around chapter 600, when the strawhats entered the seas of the new world, they're in an ocean current with a group of laboon-like whales who have the same wounds on their front, suggesting that they, like laboon, rammed against the red line, indicating that the red line is unnatural and "against the sea/nature"
One thing in OP that is right from the start against nature/the sea are the devil fruits.

Opposite from this, if you re-read fishman island arc, there is Shirahoshi who is an ancient weapon, protected by the sea kings (=by the sea/nature)

Some chapters ago, it was said that the poneglyphs as well as sea stone is from the Wano country.

My suggestion is that 800 years ago, the powers that created the WG had access to the devil-fruit tree exclusively. They conquered the world with their powers and formed the red line/mariejois and the WG. the ones who were opposing them the most was the lost kingdom with it's ties to the D family. the only ones who survived were the kozuki clan/wano country, because they had the only means to defend themselves (sea stone) they killed some attackers and that's how devil fruits spread to the world.

dunno if someone already thought of something like this, but it be someone did.

>412 replies
>only 68 unique posters

Congrats on surpassing even the autism of DBSpic threads, OPfags.

So did Hiyori just trigger Zoro into a rampage?

Attached: Kitsune being a kitsune.jpg (1818x494, 402K)

well we are the chads of Yea Forums after all

yeah, she turned him on

Thanks m8, nice of you to let me live in your head.

Oh no people made 6 posts each on average! What a disgrace! What do we do now, OPbros? When was the last time we were this BTFO'd?

In my opinion now that Zoro understands Toko’s forced smile, he gon’ be quite mad yes.

Based Hunterchads only posting once in their thread and then leaving without reading any other posts beat us again.

When... when will we reach their level? Is it because they read Nietzsche and Plato?

>Toko can literally only smile but feels sadness towards her father's death intellectually
>Hiyori expresses a variety of emotions but she's manipulative and wears masks
It's like a sitcom

To become a Hunterchad you must understand the convoluted royal bloodline

Attached: line of succession.jpg (233x330, 20K)

Yes, but I can give you an abridged version.
No man is perfect. Only ideas are perfect. All discussion with imperfect man is, by nature, imperfect. Truly perfect discussion is only possible in the idea world.
The idea world is influenced by ideas. Only a man who has risen above the need of peers and become an ubermensch can hold a proper discussion in the idea world.
Therefore the only proper way to have a discussion is by entering a thread, making a post to signify your presence there, and ignoring all else, the true discussion of the manga happening inside the idea world.
Also there is no manga to discuss so even the idea manga can be perfect.

Attached: Harmonic_convergence.jpg (960x640, 53K)

reminder the hiyori crying here means nothing
She has shown her ability to produce crocodile tears before

Attached: 08.png (890x1300, 405K)

Also, Zoro is an evil pirate like that guy scammed people, so betraying Zoro is perfectly ok.
When Kinemon and Momo met the strawhats they HATED pirates, so Hiyori does too.

We really can only say Hiyori can be manipulative. We can't say for sure she is going to betray Zoro. Right now his goals and hers are in alignment so it's almost irrelevant if she's a manipulative sort. They both want to overthrow Orochi and Kaido.

Attached: pwgP_F-0Ek3GU91QQTbVbCBbYgMBQsRwNqluUnKrdeo.jpg (500x376, 38K)

conspiracyfags at it again, this is what happens when no chapter for two week

Attached: zzzz.jpg (100x179, 8K)

Rare high quality hunterfag.

Attached: DBF205AE-884E-448E-8C1C-4E595FD1E948.png (458x1210, 111K)

You can't hide the truth forever, dark shogun

>conspiracyfags
THE ARC IS LITERALLY A CONSPIRACY BY THE STRAWHATS AND THE ODEN FACTION TO OVERTHROW OROCHI AND KAIDO

WANO IS SHAPED LIKE A FUCKING BRAIN

OF COURSE THIS ARC IS ABOUT CONSPIRACIES. FUCK, WE GOT IMUPILLED AT THE START OF THIS NONSENSE.

>Beast Pirates could very well have cut his limbs as a torture
Except the Beast Pirates are on record as always trying to recruit talented young pirates to join their side.

Kaido and Orochi should've allied with Germa 66. Their technology is better than anything Doflamingo and Caesar(who's inferior to Vinsmoke Judge) can provide.

Imu is just a conspiracy. The World Government is a democracy, the Empty Throne is empty.

>dark shogun
Kyoshiro is the Vermilion Bird to contrast Kaido's Azure Dragon. The 4 guardians will be the things holding Orochi's clusterfuck of a rule together and taking them down will collapse it. The Vermilion Bird also just happens to be associated with fire which matches up perfectly with him being eager to fight Kinemon and kind of being his counterpart.

Objective chart coming through

Attached: my-image.png (1020x637, 766K)

No. They're fairly evenly spread out anyway.

thats just the hunterfag making nearly 300 bait posts

Hyogoro, kyoshiro's predecessor, also symbolizes the fire of the rebellion and samurai spirit itself, further connecting kyoshiro with fire
Finally The vermillion bird is characterized as noble and elegant, which is similar to how kyoshiro sees himself. He clearly views himself as a man of "clean water", the pinnacle of samurai.

>WHY did she sleep with Zoro? It's not FAIR

Attached: 1557631307079.png (351x419, 107K)

Thank fucking christ Hiyori didn't run into Sanji

At least Yasu would still be alive

Yasue chose his death.

Brook's reaction to Zoro sleeping with a woman:
>Wow! A beauty!
>I envy you, Zoro-san!

Why is Brook so consistently cool to his friends, while Sanji is always butthurt and angry? Imagine Sanji's reaction if he found them.

Attached: 09.png (923x1300, 367K)

Is it possible she stole Zoro’s bandana?

What, she gonna frame him or something?

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

>dude why do characters have different personalities

You say this like it's a good thing. I'm glad we're rid of him.

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 175 - 16.jpg (1066x1600, 317K)

sanji has no personality, he's had 1 gag for twenty years and most people are tired of it.

Attached: faggot_cuckold.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>he's had 1 gag for twenty years
His rivalry with Zoro?

the rivalry has becoming an even bigger joke now that zoro slept with the woman that sanji wanted.

Attached: goalposts.jpg (300x240, 27K)

watch out for the assmad sancjiclowns
>n-no but hes nice!

For what? So she can sniff it occasionally?

Attached: sanji_on_the_right.jpg (379x500, 103K)

Because Brook is unironically a chad.

>Sanji wants every woman
>So millions of people are cucking him every second
what the hell is this incel mindset

correct, sanji is being cucked on a galactic scale because he's still a virgin while his crewmates sleep with the women he wants.

Attached: goal-posts-moving.jpg (640x426, 157K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

reminder that Sanji>Zoro

Attached: 1547105274207.jpg (2517x1557, 471K)

>pants still on
So, it's all a misunderstanding?

why do you keep posting this

the only correct rating

Attached: 1534058919175.png (1150x666, 508K)

I really don't get why Sanjifags or Zorofags have to LARP out their rivalry like that. It's a defining trait for both characters, but it doesn't mean you are supposed to hate the respective other guy. It's perfectly fine to like both because of the rivalry, not despite of it.

autism

Attached: 08.jpg (439x471, 151K)

Considering that Zoro's bandana is actually Kuina's panties, it's more likely that Toko stole it without realizing.

>not liking Dobon
>not liking Holdem's lion
>not liking Jack
>not liking Momo in Wano
>putting mud guy in Alright
>putting any Big Mom pirates in the same tier as Kaidou, despite them being massive failures in Wano
Are you the legendary man with no taste?

what's his backstory?

Attached: D6Kto_SUIAAIdui.jpg (1280x1064, 70K)

Zorofags are bros who are getting along with everyone, sanji hate posters are either made by shippers or sjw who are angry that Oda uses his gags to objectifying woman

What do you hope to achieve with posts like this?

Attached: the best taste.png (1020x770, 565K)

I think people just get annoyed when others disagree with their perception of the power level of each character i.e. Sanjifags thinking Sanji is on par with Zoro and Zorofags thinking Zoro is on par with Luffy.

>lamaman in top tier
>armadilloman in literally who
Huh?

I can almost see your tears, keep posting
look how upset sanjibitches are, they cant even keep up the banter
>what do you hope to achieve
>why are you doing this
>what have i done to you
>please stop

Attached: one_piece_ch778_p010-011.png (1559x1150, 561K)

Oda forgot|

Why was old OP so good bros? We never get cool spreads like this anymore.

His rating is shit, but not for any of the reasons you suggested.

I'm a Zorofag and disagree with both.
Luffy >>> Zoro >>>>>>> Sanji

Why did Oda give Luffy this cool looking sword? Can it cut Kaido?

Attached: FA035592-77C9-4251-9295-A5CDCFF7E18A.jpg (904x1300, 1.71M)

I'm an idort, user.

He was right, though.

llamas are based + he split on Luffy

He was supposed to be a straw hat pirate once (the plant guy), however his role ended up being scrapped and Robin was introduced instead. Out of embarrassment, he decided to hide his face, let himself go (that's why he's so fat), and chose life in exile in the Boin Archipelago. Approximately ten years later, as if guided by fate, one of the men that was supposed to be his crew mate arrived in his place. Upon getting to know him better, he came to realization that his life doesn't have to be a failure, that it can have a meaning, and that's why he taught Usopp everything he knew, allowing a part of himself to be in the crew after all.

You know that someone can dislike post-ts Sanji extreme thirsty beta behavior without being any of those? there's a clear difference between post-ts Sanji and East Blue-W7 Sanji

Sanji > Zoro with raid suit. Zoro will probably get a power up this arc though.

>the nidai kitetsu is purple/blue
Did we know this before?

>Sanjifags thinking Sanji is on par with Zoro
Sanji is stronger than Zoro tho

Attached: zoro arc.png (2124x3012, 3.63M)

BASED.

This was the reveal of its color by Oda so far as I know. He spent lots of time on it clearly.

I want him to get it back, shit was fun.

Objective opinion coming through

Attached: Capture.jpg (1286x819, 242K)

>Orochi's hair is purple

>Tama's hair is purple
No way...

That Luffy and Tama panel is pretty cute.

Unknown but based. The Greek Hercules was the son of Zeus, “the amphitryon,” “God’s Gift.”

It is?

Kek

Anyone who doesn't have Luffy and Zoro as the best straw hats of Wano clearly not rating properly, and Zoro is only my fitfh favorite SH overall

Attached: Tama_Manga_Infobox.png (270x569, 345K)

Attached: ..jpg (600x516, 65K)

I guess Zorofags are the reasonable ones then.