Purity of Waifus

How does Yea Forums deal with the questionable virginity of their Waifu?

Attached: F49B6AA1-0861-4E2E-ADE6-FAD9B4C17008.png (1334x750, 1.4M)

Attached: E11AB1CA-A60B-48F1-B49E-E640D49BFEE9.png (1334x750, 1.2M)

By being Chad enough to know that it's not about being her first, it's about being her last.

Hello cuck.

This is now a DxD thread. Post DxDs

Attached: 1546409476055.jpg (1279x2383, 795K)

t. beta who can't satisfy a woman

haha i fucked all your waifus deal with it nerds

Attached: 1490905082099.jpg (404x428, 138K)

>purityfags

Attached: purityfags.png (1280x2160, 2.63M)

I’d rather have a pure waifu than a used up one

I really don't know. I'm not a good enough judge of the character of women to know whether she's the kind of person who becomes an uppity whore or who becomes an isolated loser. I don't think she's a good person at any rate.

Attached: Neon Genesis Evangelion - 1x17 - Fourth CHILD [1080p][x265][bk].mkv_snapshot_21.00_[2019.04.29_01.14 (1440x1080, 1.58M)

>has their eyes set on one man and does not shop around
This is literally all that matters. A girl who is so ignorant or uptight she can't even appreciate a good dick joke is probably boring as hell.

>questionable purity
>any of the dxd girls
?

This is the most faggoty thread on Yea Forums right now.

>when /lgbt/ exists

/lgbt/ is 10x as manly as Yea Forums

I love Rias!

Attached: rias.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

purityfags can go eat a dick
purityfags should go eat a dick
purityfags should get laid

As long as it's not NTR shit she could have fucked a hundred men before.

>Not posting full gif

Attached: Gremory pole dancing.gif (500x281, 2.41M)

Normalfags can go eat a dick
Normalfags should go eat a dick
Normalfags should get laid (six feet under)

As long as she's not a virgin she might as well have fucked a hundred men before.

Attached: 1556165399385.png (600x600, 213K)

Someone post THAT picture. You know the one.

Saying that with nonon, the biggest slut in klk
How funny the purityfag's waifu is the biggest slut around.

Attached: 1547015420335.png (457x577, 376K)

>gif
see

Yeah he beat me to it, kek

>Being this obsessed with virginity
I hope you guys are spared from the horror that is online dating.

>nonon
>my waifu
There's a reason we hate 3DPD, fucking retard normalfag.

>has no interest in real women
>only likes his waifu's kiddie pussy untouched
>spergs when he founds out an anime girl's promiscuous.
>spazes out trying alone crying out how purity is the only way and everyone else is a sinner

Man it must be sad to be (you)

Attached: 1548194505960.gif (300x300, 17K)

Go outside and fuck sluts then if you want it so much, be sure to suck all the semen from their pussy too.

At least I'm not a newfag normalfag who needs to fuck off back to facebook. Fucking nigger.

>waifu's kiddie pussy untouched
Sounds delicious

"Purity" mania is dumb.

>samefagging now
Have sex.

It's a wonder that people who accepted sluts survived natural selection, considering that it puts them at much higher risk of cuckoldry and dying of STDs.

Why don't slut and used goods lovers like the 3D kind? it's the same thing.

>Everybody so mad over the fact that their fictional waifu may or may not have had fictional sex with another fictional character
Imagine feeling threatened by a man that doesn't even exist

My waifu is canonically pure and there is nothing you shitposters can do about it.

>I love a girl filled with other men's cum
>lol purityfags

She was a virgin who didn't have sex until after the ending, despite what some people repeating shitty false rumors about her being raped might claim. But purityfags who shit on rape victims are scum anyway so their opinions don't matter.

Well, I think the thing I liked about her the most was the way she looked at me. You know I'm kind of not all that attracted to young women because I feel like a lot of the times older girls, when they're attached to a grown woman, look less beautiful than young, unattached ones. And you know to an extent I hated it. Because I felt like the older person looked down on the younger, weaker one. But yeah, I don't prefer that I'm that way. You could say that the way she looked was kind of cool. Like it could've been cool to look down on someone like that and it wouldn't've felt bad, but it didn't seem cool to me as a man. I feel like I was like a young man that's still getting used to that. I don't mind women like that. I'm really happy when they've hit puberty and become sexually mature. I just don't find their looks really appealing for me. I'm actually actually not sure yet where I'm at in my development >_< uwa!!!

>A girl (that doesn't exist) filled with the cum of men (who don't exist)
Lol purityfags indeed.

I like virgins who act like total sluts but just for me

By assuming his body count is 1-3. I'm not trying to date a fucking loser.

Attached: devil 3.jpg (190x265, 13K)

she is not real therefore she can be whatever i want her to be
>b-but she got the dick in chapter __!!!*1!1
whatever, not real, its whatever i want it to be

>lol it's not real but I do love me some men's semen in my women
Go outside and have sex.

What your looking for is a catholic girl that just graduated high school. Met one she blew over 8 guys in her first month getting her banned from the row.

Just make a tulpa that has virginity as trait
also personality of a slut but only for you is god-tier

Attached: 1543152955480.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>Purityfag telling me to have sex when he feels threatened by men who don't even exist because they're after HIS waifu (who also doesn't exist)

Attached: 20190512_020318.jpg (396x502, 122K)

I went to a catholic elementary school and I'm pretty sure by high school they've already touched more dicks than communion wafers

Well OP, let me answer that with another question: Would you have someone who has never in their life held a hammer build you a house?

Experience is key

>slutfag making excuses for his cuck fetish

There is literally a 0% chance you will ever kiss, hug or have sex or even be in a relationship with any of these characters.

So really the "purity" matters just as much as it does to some random all the way in China, not at all.

>Nnnnnnnnnn my current insults aren't working lemme try a different one instead!

Same principle

Attached: WaifuProgramming.jpg (1100x3100, 382K)

Possible i'm not catholic I just teach at them at a middle school level. Also catholic priest so you could be right.

Would you rather eat a sandwich with several males cum in it or a sandwich without it?

Your lying my waifu is real and will love me! R-Right guys?

Attached: WellTime2EndItThen.jpg (1200x1005, 82K)

i want her to ride my face

Attached: [HorribleSubs] High School DxD Hero - 01 [1080p]-0010.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

How long do you think cum lingers in a woman's vagina lmao
Next you're gonna say you pee into a woman's mouth every time you give her a blowjob or some shit

This, I was freaking out thinking something NTRish happened in DxD which prompted the OP to make the thread

>wawawawa don't talk about how I want my women with semen in them before I fuck them

Attached: 1525208537050.webm (640x360, 622K)

Eat the cum sandwich hypocrite, it's just other men's cum afterall.

>Something NTRish happened in DxD
That's all DxD is. DxD is essentially Rias Getting Cucked: the Show.

Cucks want every girl to be used otherwise they can't fap.

hottest image during the season

prove me wrong

Attached: High School DxD Hero - 03-0001.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Attached: based.png (698x720, 760K)

Looks like a dude

By not having a slut for a waifu. Duh.

By not sullying her name with phoneposting.
I'm sure you're waifu has fucked everyone she's laid eyes on considering you post her from a shitty inferior device. Of course she's not loyal to you, you clearly don't value her. As expected of human trash.

By not having a waifu at all.
I can understand that you find girls in anime sexually attractive. So do i. I've been jerking off to hentai for more than 10 years.
But i never found them romantically attractive.
Call me normalfaggot but i ever only fallen in love with real girls.
I simply cannot comprehend how can you LOVE a character that's drawn. Especially those photos where people having dinner with bodypillows.
That's some insane level of delusion.

But then again i have autism so it's hard for me often understand other's people emotions so maybe i'm in the wrong here and waifuism is a rather normal thing.

I'm in conflict.
I want a waifu that likes sex, wants to have sex a lot and has lots of weird fetishes, liked BDSM, petplay, anal, etc..
But I don't want waifu that will go around having sex with lots of people. Or that will dump me because I was unable to sexually satisfy her.

>physical purity
Pleb detected, waifu not mentally pristine (actually THINKING about another man at all) is questionable to me.

Attached: 72000306_p0.jpg (828x1169, 109K)

>got nothing to say
>normalfag
>newfag
>facebook
how cute he's spazing out.
Yea Forums praises sluts, however you can find more purityfags over on >>>r9k

I wondered why I can't post from my phone.

You know that if he steals your girl, he's her last, right?