I am okay with a little discipline but why are several animanga fathers so prone to domestic violence...

I am okay with a little discipline but why are several animanga fathers so prone to domestic violence? I have read several stories on which the violence is not even justified yet the parents rarely get any comeuppance.

Attached: p11.jpg (900x1310, 501K)

Pic not related, I presume. Skipping school is a serious offense, a father beating his son's ass over that is completely justified. Just look at today's generation how pussy everyone's become because of meddling social workers preventig "abuse". Back then, teachers could smack you over the head with a ruler if you talked during class, and.. it worked.

Pretty much the opposite for Shojo. Most mothers in them tend to be cunts, especially when it comes to forming some tragic backstory for the love interests.

Attached: Typical 2D Parenting2.png (782x1200, 1.07M)

Attached: Typical 2D Parenting3.png (782x1200, 1.2M)

17 years ago one of my teachers (whom disliked me since day one) accused me of vandalizing the computers and demanded I would fork 100 dollars unless she would use her influence to expel me. I stood my ground which made her try to smack me until her supervisor arrived for a surprise visit. A surveilance video recording proved my innocence.

I was so pissed off I fapped to Asuka for hours afterschool

Also Mashuu's dad did the right thing protecting his son from this disgusting sexual predator.

Attached: 152666.png (1434x2048, 578K)

In Japan, there is no "Right" or "Wrong", only "Are you obedient to your superiors"

Abusive parents in general seem to be a theme in anime/manga, but I think it's usually just used as a plot device to give a character a dramatic backstory.

Attached: nononono-abuse.jpg (728x1042, 129K)

Attached: 03.jpg (736x1130, 282K)

Don't forget neglectful parents being glorified.

Attached: father-of-the-year.jpg (869x1283, 155K)

Also it doesn't even need to be parents, just caretakers in general. Generally if MC is left in the care of their aunt/uncle, they're almost guaranteed to be abused (unless it's shoujo and the uncle is hot). I've lost count of the number of series I've read where the parents die and MC is left to their abusive aunt/uncle.

Attached: arachnid-ch1-p15.jpg (1075x1600, 521K)

Asian parents just like to beat their children.

What shoujos do this

this is now a shitty parent thread.

Attached: DEADbeat.jpg (508x565, 77K)

Yeah, my mother used to do something like that to me...it is common

Futari no table, Kore wa koi (for both the girl and the man), both Kanojo ni Naru stories and these are just the ones I remember. I stay away from the more ordinary shoujoshit.

Attached: MR-350957-754992-18.jpg (800x1200, 182K)

Christ
Are you ok bud

Apparently good parental figures don't make good manga protagonists.

I don't think its actually common

source

Can confirm.

Shocking Reality Loan Shark

Attached: 001.jpg (631x960, 170K)

Attached: 001___1557369145.jpg (626x960, 158K)