53 years old

>53 years old
>takes long hiatuses
>HxH is still nowhere near finished
Who else is ready for another rushed ending?

Attached: 7AE33164-4555-4A88-BC07-0B769F4B0987.jpg (405x405, 41K)

Attached: fuck yes.gif (500x281, 554K)

Hisoka will die of old age.

I'm ready for it to never finish.

Nips can't into satisfying endings to begin with, so who the fuck cares? I'm just waiting to get my yearly 10 (20) chapters dose

damn, he could pass as a man in his 30's. how do the japanese do it?

That isn't gonna happen. Togashi's held on to HxH way longer than Yu Yu Hakusho. If you've read the little essay thing he released along side the last YYH chapter, you know how fucking depressed he was about ending it, so you know he's gonna do everything he can to make his magnum opus the best it can be. Also he's only 53, and that's like 34 in Japan years. He'll get going when he feels better, you faggots just have to calm down a bit. Maybe go outside and get a girlfriend.

Attached: excuse me waht.png (600x337, 348K)

For the retards and speedreaders who accused Netero of being a asshole (or worse, a psychopath) for letting children fighting against the Royal Guards, one must remember that Gon and Killua went behind Netero's back to East-Gortaeu to fight aganst ants and save Kite anway .

Also the children were accompanied by experienced adult hunters and their task was to separate the guards from the the king. The rest was left to their imagination.

Yes Netero wanted a fight with Meruem and at the same time, save humanity from the Chimera ants and to minimize the casaulties on their side. Netero simply killed three birds with one stone with actions he took.

Attached: Based Netero.jpg (3024x3024, 738K)

I bet the ending of HxH will be another plague from the Dark Continent just fucking killing everyone in the old world

At this point this accept that Dark Continent arc will never be finished.

Fuck off bunch of homos.

Post yfw Togashi dies but we discover he had a complete HxH LN bellow his bed.

Attached: 1487528440154.jpg (326x280, 14K)

no, you'll get your expectations subverted and you'll like it

Attached: Greed Homuculus ultimate shield.jpg (2500x1875, 641K)

>kill hundreds of people mercilessly
You’re an alright guy
>kill one middle aged man
You’re a murderer.

Togashi is a fucking hack.

Attached: C4ED4899-70AF-49FE-871D-5951DDDB01BC.png (1071x1034, 769K)

Who are you talking about stupid?

>phoneposting Pitoufag is also retarded
imagine my surprise

what would he be deconstructing with this?

DUBS CONFIRMED

Pitoufag is a retard and cancer that should be removed from all hxh thread immediately.

Togashi never makes "rushed ending"
yyh was intended to finish with the dark chapter (a perfect ending if you ask me) but his editor blowed so much his dick that he had to continue a manga that he didn't want to.
now he is drawing with passion and without a single editor who can make decisions for him, so there is no risk of "rushed ending".

That pic is 20 years ago

Attached: IMG_20190113_184204.jpg (322x455, 42K)

new chaper when?

Attached: 1523064624563.jpg (716x404, 70K)

Kurapika & Leorio

inshallah by the end of this month, right when ramadan ends

Ramadan Mubarak, my brother.
Alikoem Salam sahbi.

Ramadan Mubarak, brother. May Allah bless us with a new chapter during this hard time of fasting.

Togashi is literally dying

Gon doesn’t care about the bomber killing hundreds of people but is upset Kite is killed for invading CA territory. Retard.

Aren't we all?

Fuck hxh go read real shonen like SnK

>CA territory
That territory belonged to NGL, not CA. It wasn't recognized by any authority. He didn't invade anything.

Kite was his friend and mentor, not a random stranger you fucking brainlet moron. Also Kite and co were trying to stop the chimera invasion. Furthermore NGL is not the rightful territory of the chimera ants, you dumb ape.

based

Gon's morals are not normal.
Stop speed-reading.

Amin, blessed brother. May Allah curse Togahsi if he fails to release any HxH chapter and may Allah bless Togashi for releasing HxH chapters so he could make our fasting easy.

I wonder just how bad his back pain is with all of these breaks.

Attached: smug george.jpg (220x273, 16K)

go back to plebbit

Attached: jester grrm.jpg (944x1200, 131K)

it wouldn't be the same thing, it just wouldn't.
unless togashi has post mortem nen and can use his SOUL to insert SOUL into the last chapters

Why does it always look like somebody's pissed in Togashi's hair?

>53 is 34 in Japan years

Spoken like a true retard. Other 34 year old mangaka actually works at a better pace. Hell, even Araki who's older works at a better pace.

what do you mean dubs confirmed?

All of you are just asspulling excuses for Togashi asspulling this entire series.
You’re all literally gay boys. Just like Pitou, Gon, Killua, and Kurapika.

Gon a literal prepubescent kid has inconsistent morals, where he values his assassin friend, his dead beat dad, & his other friend that is obsessed with revenge.
How does that surprise you?
When has he been shown to care about randoms?
At the very beginning of the hunter exam, he was racing around laughing and smiling, while people were dying.
He doesn't give a shit about other people, he has his own goals to worry about.

You are nothing more but a brainless speadreading faggot who can't understand logic and characters. Not one of them is a asspull nor a excuse. HxH is to difficult for you to comprehend, you worthless cocksucking monkey.

>where he values his assassin friend, his dead beat dad, & his other friend that is obsessed with revenge.
Is there something wrong with that? Do you got a problem with it?

Pitou is cute

It has already ended with the election arc