Yea Forums isn't dea--

>Yea Forums isn't dea--

Attached: ded.jpg (1079x441, 102K)

user, when people say Yea Forums is dead they mean it has too many people, not too few.

Good.

let it die

Good.

Yea Forums is dead because of faggots like you that make these shitty Yea Forums-tier threads. If people are leaving Yea Forums it's for the best not the worst.

As long as it doesn’t get like 8/a/ where there might actually be at most 2 PPD I’m fine

oh fuck...

i look forward to the day that Yea Forums winds up as dead as /jp/ and you look back on this post to realize how much of a retard you are

Go back retard.

>I want every board to be Yea Forums!
Neck yourself faggot

Attached: 1538196381624.png (472x441, 139K)

>tfw Yea Forums has been dead since before 2011
I cri evry tiem

Attached: 2011.jpg (866x798, 432K)

we'll never end up as low as /jp/ because /jp/ is about a more obscure subject than Yea Forums is. Yea Forums will always have an influx of faggots that want to talk about the new hot show.

>that mixed feel when a clearly visible dot for sage is present in 2018 on the activity chart

Attached: 1517349295208.png (782x831, 617K)

explain to me how Yea Forums is somehow better than Yea Forums
>inb4 b-but frogs and wojaks
they don't like them there either faggot

It used to be but not anymore because of Yea Forumsedditors like you.

>they don't like them there either faggot
L O L
O
L

For one, not every second post here is "have sex incel".

have you stopped to consider for a single second that you are surrounded by a bunch of cuckolds that probably came here from /r/anime in 2016

this board has become every gaiafag's wet dream and that much is more than evident in the quality of the threads. Yea Forums-tier shitposting would be an improvement at this point.

Yea Forums is only better about not replying to blatant bait garbage at least if that bait is an entirely new thread

Is that why Hunter"Chad's" threads always get 300+ posts?

have sex

Yea Forums isn't dead, it's just boring. It's about as run of the mill as it gets now, you can find the same discussion on any anime forum on the internet but you get the added spice of using taboo words like faggot or whatever racist slur you prefer.

We need to ban all these shonenfag generals to save Yea Forums

about time

it says /vg/ you absolute retard

>/vg/
moot's greatest mistake

>We need to ban all these generals to save Yea Forums
ftfy

Yet half the posts are frogs and wojaks anyway so you point is moot.
And let=s not forget about 'cuck' overload or 'sóy' shit that got so out of hand new wordfilters were made.

we need even more wordfilters now

Abeposters are without a doubt better.

I only come here for the HxH threads. It doesn't matter to me if this board is dead.

Most of /vg/ generals might as well be anonymous chat rooms.

>same discussion on any anime forum
I somehow assume discussing which Color you want to fuck isn't a common part of any other forum, even if they avoid using certain words.

Attached: 1515391547146.jpg (1280x2160, 492K)

>huntertard is a tourist and that's why he's shitting up every single other thread on the board talking about hxh instead of making his own thread
Makes sense

It is if you go to the right forums or imageboards.

Hxh is inherently Yea Forums related idiot

Faster isn't better.
I can't wait, my second favorite board getting as slow as my favorite board.

You realize that Yea Forums being as "dead" as /jp" is now would just put Yea Forums back to the size it was a decade ago anyway, right?
And I'm sure anyone who was already here a decade ago wouldn't mind going back to those numbers.

sounds like every shounen and 5toubun thread on this board

There are like 500 France threads right now. I'm surprised Yea Forums could be this slow

Summer is finally ending!

>right forums or imageboards
We're on the only one I need. I've never felt the need to look elsewhere and having to dig around to find something seems pointless now.
A bit like using software you're used to for over 10 years I don't feel like changing if this still works, even if there is something better somewhere.

Attached: imagine.gif (448x497, 241K)

Right now in the catalog I just counted 6 pepes and 1 wojak and in 1 thread past bump limit I just counted 2 wojaks and 4 pepes

yeah, they sure don't like them

Yet they still get spammed. Half of threads are fucking twitter screenshots of literal whos.

literally no one thought this
Yea Forums has been normalfag central for a while

but the only ones staying are shonen shitters

/vg/ vs Yea Forums is proof enough for me that generals are necessary and preferred. /ag/ when?

those same twitter screenshots and literal whos still fall under the moniker of videogames and videogame culture. saying they don't belong on the board is like saying animator blogposts and people like yamakan don't belong here either.

Yea Forums isn't dead since 2013 = The day when Triggershits appears

As someone who used Yea Forums heavily about 3 years back, even reddit would be preferable. Yea Forums is such irredeemable cancerous garbage. As boring and stupid as ledditors are, even they are preferable to the underage faggots on Yea Forums who can only speak in buzzwords and believe shitposting is Yea Forums culture. As much as this board has declined, at least liking and discussing anime is still a possibility here

Yea Forums is Yea Forums without pepes and wojaks, thats all.

I have no idea whay you're trying to prove. Yea Forums has been ded for ages now.

cringe

I wish there was a good place to discuss video games nowadays. /vr/ got infiltrated by Yea Forums refugees

>liking
>possibility

every thread is about insulting the OP or disagreeing with them with on basis, just to be edgy and contrarian

I wish good places to discuss shits still exist and not be heavily censored or constantly purging their own userbase

>Katawa Shoujo General #3641

At least that's a full-fledged VN.

How about this one?
>/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #1204

We don't like e-celebs and threads about them get banned here as opposed to you Yea Forumsermin who won't shut up about them

that exists on /vg/ sadly

There was a Macross thread the other day where everybody was discussing shit normally. Discussing anime becomes easier the further the subject is from battle shounen

The funniest part about this is that unlike Yea Forums, Yea Forums doesn't have a single inkling of self-awareness when it comes to shitposting. You oblivious faggots constantly claim that the quality of posting here is held to a higher standard than any of the other boards on this site, despite 90% of the threads consisting of hardly anything more than "UGHHHH I WANNA FUCK HER Yea Forums WHY ISN'T SHE REAL" over and over. Not to mention that you basically see the same 20 or so different template OPs constantly being posted here on a daily basis, as well.

You need to stop sniffing your own farts and see the forest for the trees here.

Attached: 1557410993346.png (743x666, 627K)

Any thread or post here on Yea Forums is infinitely better than any thread or post on Yea Forums and that is with me agreeing that Yea Forums posters are shit.

How is the other one not a "full-fledged VN"?

But they still talk about anime. And we strictly police on memes we find too shitty, like frogs and wojaks.

It has to be said because Yea Forums is so much bigger and faster, the mods can't keep up with all the shitposting. There's perks in that because loliposting and lewds stay up way often.

That's not the point autist. Explain to me why that general still exists.

>Yea Forums has slower posting speed than randomly chosen more popular board
>Therefore it's dead

I don't give a fuck why they exist or that shitty board or gaymes in general. I just don't see how one OELVN is better than another in your mind.

Yea Forums is objectively better than Yea Forums simply because it has more lolis

Attached: 1557520439130.png (500x500, 469K)

>And we strictly police on memes we find too shitty, like frogs and wojaks.
this is the most obtuse way i've seen somebody say "no fun allowed" this entire week

What the fuck are you even talking about? 90% of threads here are about specific series and the posters all talk about the latest episode/chapter of whatever they're discussing. Link me to all the shitposting threads with over 200 replies right now. I'd be surprised if it's even 20% of the content. It's insane to believe the shitposting content of both boards is anywhere near close

>frogs and wojaks
>fun
No.

Exactly "no fun allowed" especially if you find shitty memes "fun".

/vg/ is a general board. Makes no sense to compare to Yea Forums since its essentially collection of long lived threads that have nothing to do with each other and have different posters. It's more like a collection of sub-boards.

>the board that managed to fit literally 300+ e-celeb threads in a day
>anything but the worst board
ITT: delusional Yea Forumsermins

Sad but true

Good.