Which is your favourite

Which is your favourite

Attached: fcf.jpg (680x400, 47K)

This one

Attached: 1489558258957.jpg (1748x1181, 664K)

Lillie a shit no one cares
anyways do the new seasons have any good music or openings? As much as I hate nostalgiafag genwunners nothing has ever come close to the very first english opening, even jap counterparts

Attached: Inhaling-Seagull.jpg (1242x2088, 378K)

the cutest

>nothing has ever come close to the very first english opening

Wow, shit taste

I'd love for you to show me otherwise that was the point of the post

All three on my black MC's cock. Lillie is great.

This is the wrong question. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

I believe the Jew fears this topic. There is a backlash against feminism, but so far it been heavily insulated from politics. A political backlash against feminism would quickly evolve in to a backlash against the Jew. A feminist mindset is the norm in all politics of Western European countries. The evidence for abnormality and decline in our civilization is perhaps nowhere more obvious than in the decline that women are experiencing. Therefore, it is necessary to make the women question a political one.

All of them and their mommies.

lazy artist copypasta'd faces

They're overusing the "Pokemon Theme" in every movie now to please nostalfags. It's gotten stale and bland at this point.

What's this? All Lilies are great.

Attached: Normal type.jpg (458x592, 67K)

>and their mommies
Damn right

The japanese XY openings are much better, I find the instrumentals in the original dubbed opening to be too boomercore for my tastes.

My favorite is when you cornholing cocksuckers stop attention whoring and go back to your fucking containment board to discuss your already irrelevant bland waifu that will be replaced by a brand new one in the upcoming generation because the fucking franchise has lost sense of what made it great. I hope you all fucking die.

arr rook same

Everyone's going to forget about Lillie when the next gen comes out!

The blonde one on the side.

They're all so pretty. Lillie and Chicken-chan are the cutest.

Attached: 1546676273158.jpg (970x980, 89K)

Companion tier

Great:
Brock, Citron/Clemont, Bonnie, May, Dawn, Kiawe, Mallow, Lana

Average:
Misty and Cilan

Meh:
Tracy and Lillie

Terrible:
Iris, Max, Serena, and Sophocles

The games may be crap but god be damned if the girls aren't cute.

Iris is based tier you Ashfaggot.

Game. Anime and Special are fakes.

Every version of Lillie is best.

Attached: Lillie.(Pokémon).full.2204740.jpg (920x2000, 281K)

The one with the biggest hat.