Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/wanted/murders/mahboob-m.-pasha/@@download.pdf
youtu.be/IaUN3IJhSao
youtube.com/watch?v=jA9txcTZU2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

Attached: ni-.png (590x618, 235K)

Pretty much but racism isn't a bad thing. If it's ok to condemn groups like murders or pedophiles, than it should be a non issue to do the same to go goblins.

No, goblins are a different species: it's specist.

All fucking goblins must all fucking hang

Attached: fuggingoblins.png (2549x1141, 150K)

Yes

Did you know that despite making up only 13% of mythical humanoids...

Attached: ylyl 61.jpg (870x1305, 443K)

Human women are for????

It's a legitimate reason to hate one race.

It's not like it's his grandkids getting pissy at goblins for no reason.

>I see a scientist, an engineer, a doctor...

Attached: 1557327202334.jpg (365x514, 37K)

It's a trash anime.

Goblins are not a race. They are a species. If anything it practices speciesism

just call them niggers

Is LotR a racist movie?

Nah.

yes
but there's nothing wrong with racism

No, it's a religious intolerant anime. It's okay to kill the worshippers of the Dark Gods, the Demon Lord and its generals and minions, like demons, vampires, undeads, beholders, ogres, yetis, fallen humans like necromancers and dark mages, dark lves, and goblins, since they want the death of every follower of the Light Gods.

Racist? Go to Shield Hero for that. Here humans, rheas, elves, dwarfs, lizardman, demihumans work hand in hand.

Remember, goblins are more dangerous than yeti & vampire.

Attached: 1547419088505.jpg (1417x2048, 545K)

They build a giant wall to keep orcs in mordor, you tell me

It's got a lizardman character who seems to be based on Native Americans and he goes around being cool and generally useful, I feel it's representative.

Attached: 1550654993813.png (202x279, 31K)

noble savage

Attached: LotR 1.jpg (800x960, 131K)

says the descendant of rats that learned talking something like yesterday.

Attached: 1555550028105.jpg (696x849, 235K)

wrong pic, sorry

The countenance of a warrior.

For real? The first part with the orc is them burning and butchering a village.

Someone post the edited version of him killing the baby goblins.

I guess you could call a show were one species is entirely predisposed to rape and murder racists.
Since there are people who view other races in similar light.
It will definitely attract those kinds of people at the very least. Whether or not the author intended that message.

But at the same time it is a common fantasy thing to have a pure evil race simply because it is a lot easier to have a story with a clear enemy that should be defeated.

Sure is.

Attached: goblin_aryan.jpg (1601x1174, 1005K)

It's more like pest control.
Do you call someone who wants to exterminate mosquitoes, feral cats, or negros a racist?

Attached: 1506185810632.png (477x482, 256K)

You can't judge orcs by our standards.

it's their culture

The left saw a fantasy race of psycho rapists and immediately concluded that they must be muslims, and that therefore the story is racist.

I wish I was a goblin so I could have a diet of tasty adventuresses.

Attached: bestgirls.jpg (1434x1024, 212K)

You don't actually need to be a gobling to rape women

Yea the goblins are supposed to represent whites because they like to steal others land and rape their women just like them , whites are also short and ugly just like goblins compared to black bvlls

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I’m a crack addict
That’s right I’m a crack addict
You heard me I’m a crack addict
I’m addicted to crackin' skulls when punks start static
It’s time to panic
I’m addicted to crackin' skulls when punks start static!
It’s time to panic
I’m addicted to crackin' skulls when punks start static!

Attached: bossofthiscave.png (512x384, 244K)

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

tomorrow you'll be suggesting that goblins mating with elves and maidens is fair game

Nah, Tolkien was anti racism and hated the Nazis,he basically told them to fuck off and that he would be proud to have Jewish blood.
/pol/tards just like to latch to anything created by a white man to spew their bullshit.
Though I do admit that the orcs=muslims memes make me laugh

Attached: LotR 3.jpg (518x425, 32K)

Attached: LotR 4.jpg (890x814, 85K)

Kek I love that shit.
There's one about millions of refugees coming from Mordor that always cracks me up

Yes. #GreenLivesMatter

nice historical revisionism

Attached: LotR 5.jpg (747x605, 42K)

wow rayce scence cool just killem becuz internet say dey gobs

Attached: Lotr 6.jpg (579x333, 34K)

Attached: LotR 7.jpg (1077x1200, 178K)

Attached: LotR 8.jpg (1024x525, 77K)

"But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people."
Those are Tolkien's words,not mine.

Don't have to be a Nazi to be racist. Look at the Jews, they're racist as shit and obviously aren't Nazi

Can Goblin Slayer defeat Ovarou from ReMonsters?

I know that you don't have to be a nazi to be racist,but you have to admit that a bunch of Nazis use lotr to spew their white supremacy bullshit around. Even though the books have several instances of "racism = bad" that you'd have to be blind not to see.

Maybe the first 2 forms but then he gets destroyed easily.

Not sure about legit Nazis, but /pol/tards just like to throw around LotR and meme it in reaction to what the tumblr Left has done with Harry Potter.

i wonder who could be behind this post

goblins don't classify as people, so no.

Attached: IMG_3145.jpg (980x980, 165K)

GOBLIN LIVES MATTER!

Based and BLACKEDpilled.

Bad pic. It should be 2 person of the same sex

it is...

Tolkien?

yes, tolkien came back from the dead to say that he loves jews
a likely story
much more likely than a jew making up shit about tolkien

do you know how orcs came to being?
they were elves once..

the 'out of elves' theory

Attached: ylyl 81.jpg (1146x1000, 219K)

Attached: border_meme_overload.jpg (2000x1333, 774K)

I mean... technically...

Reminder that every girl except Sword Maiden and Cow Girl are best girl

Attached: 1542146819691.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Protecting

Attached: Protect girls.jpg (1022x511, 390K)

>there is people who would defend goblins

I hope you get gobbed

Goblins are pests.Nothing racist about getting rid of pests.

Attached: DpED1z-UcAA_1ZP.jpg (1048x1200, 169K)

If anything, getting rid of goblins is a kindness. They are alien scum who shouldn't exist on this planet, nothing wrong with exterminating vermin

as a german after the refugee crisis of 2015 and what the country has become right in front of my doorstep i cant help but think goblin slayer is inspired by this incident.

Attached: 55377a6d-9bac-4b29-9e00-5b081f2499d2.png (1213x320, 41K)

/pol/tards never cease to amaze me with their lack of acceptance of reality

Goblins forgave him, he should have done the same.

Attached: Gob.jpg (848x813, 533K)

Western society is experiencing fall of Rome 2.0.
>invading hordes
>rampant degeneracy
>corruption
>destruction of nuclear faimily unit. divorce rapes

Attached: 25rl5pv8x3t11.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

It's very goblinophobic.
Gobs just want to have fun.

Attached: stock-vector-ghost-character-set-for-halloween-cute-minimal-flat-design-goblin-son-monster-323532140 (1496x1600, 283K)

Die goblin.

Attached: 71224155_p0.png (1190x1684, 1.43M)

>t. racist neet elf
Punishment for naughty pointy eared girls.

Attached: scale_600.jpg (600x338, 23K)

He loves them too much that's why he can't stand watching them turn into parasites, killing them is like euthanasia.

Attached: frame.png (700x990, 379K)

priestess and elf look so comfy

Yes. It should be called nigger slayer

I see a Lord, a Champion, a Paladin.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c018 (23) -.jpg (900x1350, 686K)

You can criticize individuals for crimes they commit, but you can't generalize the a whole race based on the actions of a few members and put the blame on them all. There is a dude who tried that IRL and his ideology becomes a taboo even until now.

I’m honestly in awe of the goblins, such small dicks but yet make the women faint from pure fucking.
I need their secrets.

Can you really blame the goblins?

Attached: D6L_nBAUwAED6RL.jpg (700x738, 150K)

Maybe it's a racial skill, like "sperm darts (increased crit on females)" or similar.

>But at the same time it is a common fantasy thing to have a pure evil race simply because it is a lot easier to have a story with a clear enemy that should be defeated.
Actually, it's the same way racists think. They demonize one specific ethnic group, name them evil enemy that's needed to be defeated/erased/deported and then all of their own problems will be magically solved.

Yes but racism is good

>t. roach

>you can't use patterns for decision making
Welp there goes civilization

Is pest control racist?
Goblins are like if dolphins could walk on land.

>the books have several instances of "racism = bad" that you'd have to be blind not to see.
Then why didn't the orcs win and try the humans and elves in court?

Why does /pol/ feel the need to project their garbage in anime?

why do you people keep clutching to this trash tier anime

>clash of civilizations meme
It never exists. Different civilizations don't clash with each other. They only enrich each other.

I've been slacking off.

Attached: gobdwarf.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

That's mostly an old Hitler meme that people spout when they don't want certain problems solved. Very, very few people think that everything would be instantly made right if all illegal immigrants were deported or Muslims barred from entering the country. They just (correctly, FYI) believe that it would be a major improvement on the current situation.

Never forget

Attached: 1547030920831.png (1288x393, 391K)

then why are africa and the middle east such shitholes

Soul translation

>then why are africa and the middle east such shitholes
Magic dirt

Cringy westerners stop injecting your politics

Probably because someone constantly destabilize their regions, fuck up their economies and install incompetent puppet dictators to maintain their hegemony.

what they REALLY need is mo money fo dem programs

Other races interfering in their ethnostate.
Yes they will live like savages and barbarians but will they not eventually get to an advanced point?
Goblins also need a state so they can grow.

Yes Sweden and Germany has been enriched with vibrant ghettos and no go zones. Protip: Enrichment you speak of only works with compatible, similiar cultures
You can thank Israel for that.

>Different civilizations don't clash with each other. They only enrich each other.
Wow so all of human history is fake, good to know

>BROWN PEOPLE BAD
Nice take on extremely complex issues

Attached: 1527608563607.jpg (576x540, 44K)

fuck off GIDF

Attached: 1540259176518.jpg (720x550, 46K)

>Goblins also need a state so they can grow.
This. All it takes for a goblin lord to appear is just living a little longer. I fail to understand how there aren't goblin kings and goblin emperors establishing massive goblin empires.

Probably because you need a certain IQ to organize complex political structures, which is why there weren't any independent states in sub-saharan Africa until the late 20th century

Anime can’t be racist, flags can’t be racist, words can’t be racists. People can.

Also no one but gs has ever seen them.
There’s a huge goblins underground kingdom somewhere.

I agree that deportation immigrants would probably solve the biggest problem in the west, the continued rise of the far right. Once their boogieman is gone people will realise that they have no actual solutions to the systemic problems in any country.
The economic situation won't change and crime will still exists, just not concentrated in mostly one small percentage of the population.

Obviously because they are no land for them to grow on. The humans would smash any state they tried to build.

>Yes they will live like savages and barbarians but will they not eventually get to an advanced point?
Black Panther is fiction.

The same way the goblin paladin did, they prayed and got the knowledge.

>tfw Yea Forums is becoming redpilled

Attached: time.png (500x517, 166K)

Only if you engage in mental gymnastics. Accepting that brown people have lower intelligence explains current society perfectly.

All manga is racist and I love it

Attached: 1554308304729.png (424x572, 260K)

>the continued rise of the far right.
Which is a myth. "The far right" doesn't even exist. There are only honest common men from the working class becoming too tired of this political correctness bullshit and trying to make people listen to their voice and try to solve their problems.

Historically, right wing countries outperformed left wing ones. There's a reason why all powerful empires were leaned right.

>Probably because you need a certain IQ to organize complex political structures
Then how did fucking Mongols and Incas make continental empires?

Complex political structures don't arise out of high IQ, but out of complex needs and have a dialectical relationship with them.
Africa, especially sub-saharan, is one of the most fertile regions on the Earth, the people living there had a lot more than Europeans, until recently they didn't need a more complex form of organization and this is why they fell behind.

If that were true places like Singapore and China would be the best societies in the world.

They literally had it all. Infrastructure, knowledge, resource rich lands, big population, but they all blame it on whitey and destroyed everything. Now they live in misery in their own shit, starving. It's kind of sad really.
Can you read? They are not sub-saharan african. Asian especially east-asians are great people. Hitler called Japanese honorary aryans for a reason.
user violent immigrants are just one piece of bigger puzzle

Attached: 1555776706823.png (869x1080, 571K)

>biggest problem in the west
if the right is still rising as you say then it isn't the dominant power, the dominant power is responsible for the mass immigration, ergo, also responsible for the rise of the far right

so really, by your logic, the biggest problem is whatever is giving the right ammo to use

and the right isn't championing mass immigration..

>crime will still exists, just not concentrated in mostly one small percentage of the population.
Wait do you think there is some magical quota for crime that exists even if the people committing it are removed?
Say if 13% of the population committed half of all murders, and that 13% went away, you think the amount of murder would stay the same? How does that work?

Yeah we need to stop DESTABILIZING those goblin nests so they can flourish

A lack of brown people does correlate with success. What's your point?

No, no, they're living too long, so their government is too stable. Liberia would be just like America if they had four-year presidential terms.

>The economic situation won't change and crime will still exists
If all the brown people vanished from America, we'd run a budget surplus and violent crime would fall to less than half of current rates.

But the humans in GS are stupid, i have yet to see any attempt to systematically kill goblins.

The problem is goblins don’t work together well in teams. They can hardly cooperate even on a nest level, usually only through coercion or promise of reward. Even then they all backstab each other even when it’s against their self interest.
Much like how in Africa there never was a large state system that lasted for long and it was mostly microstates mutually fucking each other over

IQ is not a perfect measure of g.

Because a random Ogre/Rock Worm/Creeping Creature/Vampire/Mind Flayer/Red Aremer/Gold rank/Majin will destroys said empire easily. Goblin is at the bottom of food chain. Once Green Moon is destroyed, the remaining goblins on earth will be decimated in short time.

Yes against elves in green people

How?

Well, everyone is literally an NPC, and GS is the only one who cares enough to actually try and massacre the little fuckers

>old Hitler meme
>if I call it a meme it must be untrue
>we use to call it a "myth"
Hmm I wonder why teachers won't tell anyone about the November Revolution?

>another shitty /pol/ thread

Attached: 1553795723572.jpg (774x716, 128K)

13/50

Members of the majority will kill each other instead of shooting minorities.

>Africa, especially sub-saharan, is one of the most fertile regions on the Earth, the people living there had a lot more than Europeans, until recently they didn't need a more complex form of organization and this is why they fell behind.
Hmm, this is a pretty good explanation actually. Could be why cold places developed such stable societies compared to places that are always warm with lots of food just there for taking. You don't need organized farming to live, so no one comes up with it. Don't need transportation to move food, so no one comes up with it.
Makes sense. But wouldn't that raise intelligence too, if people need to be more intelligent to survive and compete in more complex societies.

Like in japan and their sky high crime rates?

Liberia was stable AND had presidential terms UNTIL it tried freeing the slaves and giving women the right to vote.

All unfalsifiable theories explain current society perfectly. Way too perfectly. That's why they are unscientific.

The right and left is a relatively modern dichotomy. But if we look at the two biggest empires of the 20th century one was 1 right and 1 left.
>and the right isn't championing mass immigration..
They absolutely were, just not the far right. But neoliberal politics is what open the boarders in order to gain cheap labour.
>If all the brown people vanished from America
Most brown people in America aren't immigrants. And they do not make up half of the violent crimes only half the murders.

So where does this murder quota come from? The dirt? The water? It has to be tied to geography if it isn't tied to demographics.

Then what is?
How would they be the best societies? Because they are the smartest of course. Just like Brown people have the worst societies because they are stupid.

You'd be suprised. Kids in America are not taught what is holodorom. Some of them even consider it conspiracy theory.
What did you expect with OP like that and racebaiting posts?

Attached: 1557525754944.jpg (309x350, 23K)

Yes, cold areas requires higher intelligence to survive. You need to plan ahead for the winter, which means having the foresight to plan ahead and the intelligence to persevere food.

>The problem is goblins don’t work together well in teams. They can hardly cooperate even on a nest level, usually only through coercion or promise of reward. Even then they all backstab each other even when it’s against their self interest.
So did any kind of barbarians, like the Hunts and Mongols, and guess what? All you need is a charismatic and visionary leader/chieftain/khan to unite all warring tribes into on large tribes to conquer all neighboring states.

>But if we look at the two biggest empires of the 20th century one was 1 right and 1 left.

Who is on the left? You can't mean America.

Only in muslim countries were radical muslims kill less radical muslims. Their whole religion is shit.

Attached: 5f7.gif (220x227, 515K)

Chinese were killed off by mongol hordes somehow, not a good example.
They do when they have powerful leaders which is shown.
The smart goblins are smarter than the smartest Africans which is why Africa never got technologically advanced by themselves.

>Because a random Ogre/Rock Worm/Creeping Creature/Vampire/Mind Flayer/Red Aremer/Gold rank/Majin will destroys said empire easily.
They why didn't they destroy the humans? Quantity is a form of quality in and of itself. Goblins are basically enhanced humans with infinite numbers.

The Soviet Union of course.

The soviets were never all that strong. They had a peak, but that peak was incredibly short lived because communism is fucking stupid.

And Those working class people have two realistic options really. They can either go left towards communism and socialism or right towards Nationalism and traditionalism.
And political correctness is the least of their problems.

kek

>Like in japan and their sky high crime rates?
Unironically true. The sole reason why they have such low crime rate and high suicide rate is because their incompetent polices tend to declare unsolved homicides suicides to keep up the peaceful facade.

When you've spent years claiming it's some sort of universal racist constant while making sure not to actually look at others' reasoning and motives? Yes, you're spouting a meme.
Pretending that all *ists are just bitter scapegoat seekers might let you feel nice and comfy, but it puts you at odds with reality.

Attached: goblin_slayer_and_priestess_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_0mg_shigure__2bd406207eba9a5149f965de10953de6.png (800x600, 520K)

Are you that stupid? They don't have the power, they try every once in a while leaded by a Demon Lord and fail.

Its only racist if you interpret is as the goblins being illegal immigrants
For everyone else is no different than orcs being a bunch of murderous assholes by nature

That sounds like good idea for novel. Imagine countries banding together to get rid of goblin menace with Goblin slayer in vanguard leading assault.

Attached: onsckvcpdax11.jpg (720x1079, 635K)

They were very strong, otherwise the cold war wouldn't have been a thing. Do you honestly think the US had a half a century long conflict with a weak country just because?
There is also China, though I guess you could debate how left they really are.

>So where does this murder quota come from?
It's just human's nature. Since the dawn of humanity, we have been killing each other for a few hundreds of years until someone decided it's a bad thing.

Most of them aren't stronger than a human -- at least not a human with some basic training.
GS even points out that being able to kill a lone goblin out of its hole without much trouble is what makes some young adventurers get too cocky.

>Because they are the smartest of course.
>Yellows
>Smarter than whites

Russia was never sustainable. This is why they collapsed without direct foreign influence.

Most of Yea Forums is redpilled. Most of us just are lowkey and don't want to destroy board quality like newfag ledditors do.

Attached: 114556.jpg (225x218, 32K)

That's the point. Mighty demon lord was killed by mere humans. Generally speaking, goblins are stronger than humans as a whole. There is no reason for them to be oppressed by other races.

>becoming
It has always been that way but we mostly that way but this is Yea Forums Anime & Manga. Most people don't want politics on here.

>For everyone else is no different than orcs being a bunch of murderous assholes by nature
The very idea that there exists a race whose all members are unsalvageable assholes by nature without exception is incredibly racist.

What do you mean without direct foreign influence.
They were in a constant conflict with the most powerful country on earth. Do you honestly not think the US did everything it could to make the Soviet Union collapse just as the SU did for the US.

Isn't it more specist? It's not like goblins are a race of humans, they're a totally different creature entirely.

>Generally speaking, goblins are stronger than humans as a whole.
They aren't, a human doesn't need to an adventurer to be able to beat a single goblin.

They can't. Only savage tribes with the might makes right mentality can band together under the guidance of a supreme leader to become one mighty military force. Feudal kingdoms are too ineffective with their greedy, coward nobles who are only interested in enriching themselves. Like how they try to get rid of the king in the novel.

>Most of them aren't stronger than a human -- at least not a human with some basic training.
I am saying about the number. One farm girl can easily kill one goblin but one hundred goblins can kill one hundred adventurers.

The soviets collapsed because communism does not work. With or without US intervention, they would have collapsed.

I get what you're trying to say. I'll say it in a different way. Only the right wing has been able to build long lasting empires. No left wing empire has been able to maintain power for over 100 years.

>The soviets collapsed because communism does not work. With or without US intervention, they would have collapsed.
That is impossible to know, since they did intervene.
>Only the right wing has been able to build long lasting empires. No left wing empire has been able to maintain power for over 100 years.
There is only the US left, both the British and German empire fell apart for example. And there has only been two left wing empires, Soviet and China.

Demon Lord is killed by hero/gold ranks/silver ranks lead by "hero". All are blessed by god, some by multiple gods.
Numbers mean shit when your enemy is tied to a certain legend & can only be killed by solving a puzzle insides a poem about her.
Goblin have no blessing from god except one & he is already six feet under snow.
How goblins hope to defeat an invisible enemy with blind-sight, that is flying out of their reach, spam fire bolt, & can raise the dead as immortal zombie that can only be defeated by killing the caster?

That's a pretty dumb statement since the idea of 'right wing' and 'left wing' were spawned from the French Revolution and the aftermath.

Well, you have a point. It's all because the gods play favorite. But why didn't dark and evil gods bless goblins?

>Then what is?
nothing really. IQ is the closest approximation but it obviously does not account for all factors. If it did, East Asians would be on top of the world and the Flynn Effect would indicate that white people 200 years ago were retarded, which is not the case.

that's your ill-informed opinion.
Race is intertwined with culture. Ideologies, religion; you name it, all will clash with different races in one place.
Stop being a kike

It's a bad anime for sure

>Most brown people in America aren't immigrants.
So?
>And they do not make up half of the violent crimes only half the murders.
young black men commit at least half of the violent crime in America, and many of the "white" criminals are not white.

The question here should be, who was on the right? America was founded by leftists and propped up the USSR for its full duration.

>So?
I was talking about the deportation of immigrants not everyone with darker skin.
>and many of the "white" criminals are not white
How would you know?

If you were a goblin, you'd rape anime girls too

Middle East was fine for the most part. Look at Iran pre-Islamic Revolution and Jordan.In fact even now Iran is doing fine, its just that Arabs can't manage shit.

>How would you know?
According to the FBI, who are the ones collecting these statistics, Semites, South and Central Asians, and most Hispanics are counted as "white."
fbi.gov/wanted/murders/mahboob-m.-pasha/@@download.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (825x540, 224K)

Look at the FBI ten most wanted, they call Aztecs and Arabs White when they are criminals and non-White when they are victims.

Even if I wasn't a goblin, I'd still do that.

Might be they think goblins are just uncool, they have dark elf & arremer after all. Also Truth & Abundance prefer good ol' dungeons with some plot twist.

It's mostly Saudi fucking shits being Wahhabist fucks that's screwing everything over.

How the fuck this dude is white?

Well it was made by WHITE fox, think about it for a second.

Yeah, but how do you know how many "whites" are apart of the white demographic?

And they made it shitty, what do they mean by doing this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: n332av666dj21.png (260x416, 132K)

good

This series feels like it's already on life support.

Attached: [animeisdead] NO GAME NO LIFE - ZERO [BD 720p h264 10-bit AAC 5.1].mkv_snapshot_01.00.23_[2018.02.24 (1280x720, 1.7M)

>1 LN and 2 spin offs
>4 manga adaptations
>anime and a movie announced
> life support.

Only movie announced though and one of the manga is cancelled.

It wasn't cancelled, it is on hiatus because of a problem with the artist.

Sales are going down fast and it feels like nobody even cares anymore.

It will be comeback with even shittier artist. That first artist is literally the best that they can find for the manga.

SEETHING.

>Sales are going down fast
You are making stuffs up, any new LN volumes sells around 30k in the first 2 weeks and manga sells almost 10 times that.

>and still no cyberpunk Erufu and Judge Goblin Slayer killing their way through the goblin corporations of the dystopian future spin-off

Attached: cyberpunkerufu.jpg (1237x2417, 196K)

After they announce Prisma Priestess.

Attached: 1555200531604.jpg (2148x3000, 3.65M)

It won't happen from one day to another, dude. That is, if it were to ever happen, which it probably won't.

hnnnnng

We all need our pipe dreams to distract us from the drudgery of life.

No, it’s a really good series that very angry racist incels project onto. “Do you like goblin slayer and why?” Is a litmus test for incels to ban from our discord and steam group.

>our discord and steam group
Yikes.

Those are things only people with friends have so I can understand your confusion.

>considers strangers they met over the internet to be friends
Double yikes.

Based and trannypilled

Based user pls gib link i want to join the rest of the 40%

Attached: 80f.jpg (827x1047, 141K)

>That is impossible to know, since they did intervene.
commies really are brainlets, you realize people have been trying to destabilize the US for decades right? If you're system can't handle any external pressure it fucking sucks, it's like a body without an immune system

the soviets only saving grace was that they managed to steal enough info from the innovative west to make knock off nukes

>China
china was shithole until they adopted capitalism, they are closer to Nazis at this point

Attached: commies irl.jpg (2662x2464, 1.88M)

based

Attached: 23C18690-B2CC-410B-9844-F31692D31D21.jpg (1024x898, 183K)

I like Goblin Slayer because I like light-hearted animes with dark themes for contrast. I also like the Erufu and I find the mixture of stereotypical characters with plausible motivations and interests and how they interact with one another entertaining.

Can I has Discord?

youtu.be/IaUN3IJhSao

Attached: 439583493.png (1162x850, 669K)

do elves have 2 rib cages?

Hwat

Attached: 1557401553210.jpg (517x411, 106K)

He eventually found companionship among the whores.

Attached: IMG_20190222_162153.jpg (1816x1278, 214K)

They're not humans and they're demonstrably evil creatures.

But those are pure and virtuous maidens?

Attached: high_elf_archer_and_priestess48730d9bba36.jpg (850x1202, 190K)

Built for white cock

Not in the open, they only have an advantage in their stinking holes. Even then, it takes more than one regular goblin to kill a single adventurer, even the newbies.
Remember the main reason they're dangerous is adventurers underestimate them, a goblin kingdom would be recognized as a serious threat.

>2000 years old hag
>Priestess of the goddess of Prostitutes, Ishtar
>Maidens

The paladin goblin disproves this.
He was intelligent and was blessed by the gods, he fought for his goblin kind.
They just need to be thought.

>but you can't generalize the a whole race based on the actions of a few members and put the blame on them all
People do this all the time, and win doing so.

> They only enrich each other.
jope Europe is truly getting enriched

Attached: 73860132_p0.jpg (1400x3671, 876K)

She means she only cleans when she gets fucked up on weed.

Smart girl, Erufu.

Attached: yande.re 533818 sample goblin_slayer kannatsuki_noboru tagme.jpg (1072x1500, 343K)

Civilization 1) : Enjoys cannibalism, ritual sacrifices, and rape.

Civilization 2) : Forbids cannibalism, ritual sacrifices, and rape.

There is no gray, neutral ground to reach here, one civilization's culture must crumble to the others.

>not linking youtube.com/watch?v=jA9txcTZU2s with that image

You had one job, user! ONE LOUSY JOB!

Yeah, the one that's weaker. Morality has nothing to do with it.

Not really they could co-exist. There is no reason they couldn't as long as they respect the others customs while in their land.
Civ 2 would probably see Civ 1 as immoral though and use that as justification to destroy it.

that's why it's so good

This is commendable bait, very well done user.

Civ 3 and 4 would probably join them, Civ 1 deserves to die.

>they are closer to Nazis at this point

More like fascists; look up what Mussolini said about fascism = corporatism.

Based thread.

Attached: 1495143122077.png (408x368, 165K)

No. Goblins can´t live as humans so they don´t deserve equal rights or their culture to be respected.

Reminds me of this.

Attached: rageface_glare.png (836x707, 31K)

based maedaposter

dunno but it sure is fun to watch

You do understand that what the fascists called "corporativism" meant literally "lke a corps", a body. All institutions and citizens are part of the big body that is the state. I find it very amusing that communists always bring this one up. I understand not liking fascism as an ideology, I don't either, but it's like your propagandists treat you like children by feeding you the most surface level idiocy possible adn you just repeat it like parrrots.

Attached: peta_goblins.jpg (640x360, 87K)

this is my favourite amerilard cope

Old Uncle Joe said a lie repeated often enough becomes [accepted as] truth. After seeing what the jackass party has managed to pull off in my country, I'd say there is certainly merit to that statement.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, user.

>racism between dfifferent species
Retards never cease to amaze me.

Cope, mutt. Japanese police would gladly put an innocent man in prison than letting a crime go unsolved. Do you also believe the hungarian police rules homicides suicides to keep some peaceful facade? Last time I came across a burguer assblasted about his third-world tier country I had to witness an adult man not understanding how rates and proportion work. Get shot, nigger.

When all the discord trannies and other paid shills are gone only original users of this website are left and we're all pretty much the same kind of person otherwise we wouldn't be here.