DARLING UNMEI GAAAAAAAAAAAA

DARLING UNMEI GAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516588094271.jpg (1920x1080, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/across-the-board
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dey cute

Attached: 1546800451156.png (1754x1240, 2.07M)

>UNMEI GAAAAAAAAA
When did she actually say this?

>Same seiyuu as Asuna and Princess Pina

>Extended literary reference to Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go
>Message about oppressive authority figures
>Loving and accurate portrayal of human sexuality including demisexuality
>Garden of Eden metaphor
>Harrowing portrayal of the horrors of childhood innocence in a tightly controlled environment
>Literally and figuratively horny waifu

Why did people hate this again?

how did nishigori create such perfection?

Attached: 603389_wabaki88_zero-two-2.jpg (769x819, 76K)

Back to twitter, faggot.

This show is literal fucking garbage and 02 is the only redeeming quality

t. futoshi

op

KISS ME NOW

Attached: 1554170560355.png (1101x786, 363K)

don't forget the spider bro

Because in the end, the riajuu Mitsuru won the best ending ever, whereas the otaku self insert Hiro exploded inside a giant ugly mechanical copy of he's fake infertile waifu.

That was truly peak Yea Forums.

>Time flop

>sour that people like the show
>show was popular so can't call it a flop
>calls it a time flop
>it's been a year since the show and it gets almost daily threads hitting bump.

Might as well hop off Yea Forums now pleya you gonna hear about this show for the next 20 years.

it attempted to explore new ground and it's understandable that when you take risks people will be wary and possibly lash out against it

I for one enjoy it, and I love zero tsu! It's okay because even if everyone in the world criticizes you, you've left more of an impression on the world than all of your critics, and even if your message falls flat, you haven't done anything wrong, because with creativity, there's only new territory to explore, nothing is off limits or incorrect.

How much is Crunchyroll paying you?

what do you find so frustrating about genuinely enjoying something?

Because it devotes quite a bit of time to being a tongue in cheek parody of NGE while it's at it. Too many autistic otakus expected another depressive wankfest.

I think DitF is great. It shows the characters acting like actual human beings, which drives "genre savvy" incels up the fucking wall.

It's gonna be talked about in 10 years because I'm gonna make threads about it in 10 years, loser.

And today, I will remind them.

Attached: 1517459080337.jpg (4572x1792, 1.58M)

Darling in the FranXX is a time flop. It sold well, but its fanbase is dead, and people don't even remember it anymore. It was generic, melodramatic, and boring. It was a corporate project (it was also shilled by its producers A1 and CR) that represented how you can play it safe to make sure your show sells.
Face it. Your show is the definition of a time flop. There are shows (such as Evangelion, Madoka Magica, etc.) that can be considered timeless successes because not only were they successful, but they still have a sizable fanbase, and people still remember them as one of the masterpieces of anime. FranXX has none of these things.

Let me spell it out in plain words for you CR shills: FranXX is the biggest time flop in recent memory.

spidah bros won’t be forgotten

>Hiro and Zero Two had their happy ending because they got to be together and they created paradise on earth
>Everyone on earth had their happy ending because they got to live and grow up in peace and happiness.
>Years after they save everyone, they meet up again as children and it was love at first sight
It was fucking kino.

>Harrowing portrayal of the horrors of childhood innocence in a tightly controlled environment
>a tongue in cheek parody of NGE

Which is it?

>VEGfags had to come up with a completely new way to insult a show because they couldn't stand the fact that their show wasn't AOTY
kek

No they won't, and neither will any of the other theory posters.
They were all based.

Attached: 1518867753468.jpg (2248x5922, 3.44M)

>EVERYBODY WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME ARE CRUNCHY SHILLS
Delusional faggot detected.
stay mad, fag

That's actually really cool

God damn the saturdays were so funny

>the VEGfag is still seething almost a year after the show ended
kek

Attached: 1519724802961.png (1550x1409, 721K)

>Madoka Magica
um what

both. they are not mutually exclusive. DitF parodied NGE's exceptionally negative take on it.

Violet Evergarden: Consistently discussed on Yea Forums, source material selling very well, multiple sequel movies planned. Not a time flop.

FranXX: Seasonal waifu, manga not even being translated, no sequels or even OVAs. Time flop.

Compare FranXX to shows with a lasting influence like Evangelion and Madoka. They got sequels, get constant discussion, thematic analyses on Youtube, etc.
Answer the question

I love him so much

Attached: Chadsuru.jpg (250x250, 24K)

> but its fanbase is dead,
If its fanbase is dead why do we still discuss the show all the time, and the manga still going?

Attached: 1553436744377.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Because you are a fucking stupid niggerfaggot poltard and talk about shit that stinks like shit

She looks like a true milf here
chadsuru made the right move.

>ledditspacing
VEGfags are absolutely pathetic.

Dishonest fan support. Newfags and shills want to artificially maintain the impression that there show isn't a time flop.

You can tell that it's dishonest because of how the spread out the threads are and the rate at which the bumps come.

Shows like Evangelion, Madoka, etc get threads on a regular basis with naturally paced posting.

>TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
>ALL ARTIFICIAL VIEWS
Get checked pleya
something ain't right with that head of yours.

>poltard
lol
Milf Kokoro x dilf Mitsuru doujin soon

Attached: 1553792174766.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

false flag

don't try this hard bro.

Futoshi was the real chad in the end, he had 4 kids maybe more. What a fucking unit.

>Madoka
fuck's that dude

>t. futoshi trying to spin his story around.

It's weird that you could argue he and Kokoro were the big winners of the show in the end.

02 is also garbage

Violet Evergarden has an actual fanbase which you can see by the threads it gets, how frequently it's referenced and discussed, the anticipated sequels, etc.

FranXX was popular when it aired but everyone forgot about it within a matter of months.

Compare FranXX to shows like Evangelion and Madoka and shows from the same season like Violet Evergarden which are remembered and have sequels.

This is what I mean by CR shills trying to artificially promote these shows (FranXX, Sora Yori, etc).

Have you ever heard of bots or paid shills?

Stop trying to hide the fact that your show time flopped hard. Period.

How does a fan give dishonest support? You can't just take everything and call it dishonest because you don't like it

>Darling in the franxx
>New ground
What the fuck? There wasn't a single part of this show that was experimental. It's a frakenstein abomination of different things with too heavy a focus on "love is literally always necessary" message which basically tells you you're a freak who won't survive life if you don't fall in love.
They stitched too many things together just because the writers thought they were cool in their original anime/media they took them from, and wound up with a directionless fucking mess.

Let's not even approach the main character who's sole existence is to try and get his dick wet because he's a co-dependent cardboard cut out who can't even breathe unless he's with his lover.

Maybe I'm biased because I can't stand people who jump from one relationship to the next out of sheer fear of being alone rather than letting anything develop naturally, and this show is full of co-dependent babies.

Attached: etna cock.jpg (200x200, 19K)

I MISS THEM

Attached: 1555021405601.webm (284x266, 41K)

fight me in real life

It flooded Yea Forums with lots of threads weekly and autists react poorly to changes in their weekly generals.

Based Beardman was the second best part of watching Darling in the FranXX, if you weren't watching his analysis of each episode, you weren't getting the full experience.
Also he was basically right about everything

Attached: 1543782725085.jpg (884x577, 196K)

>Maybe I'm biased because I can't stand people who jump from one relationship to the next out of sheer fear of being alone rather than letting anything develop naturally, and this show is full of co-dependent babies.
Yeah your opinion really ain't worth shit. You're one of the ntr gang.

It's dishonest because they promote the false image that their show has relevance.

Shills and dishonest fans try to compare their shows (FranXX, Sora Yori) to shows with a lasting cultural influence / internet presence (Evangelion, Madoka, Violet Evergarden) when it's simply not the case.

If FranXX, Sora Yori, and other CR productions weren't time flops then they wouldn't need this artificial fan support.

It would be honest if they would just admit that their show is and always will be a time flop with no sequels or lasting influence or legacy.

They are the COAT

Attached: 1527953698140.jpg (2048x1448, 252K)

ok bro you're laying it on too thick now

just admit you fell in love with 002 like the rest of us

Based.
>Whining about co-dependency
>fails to realize that is the point of the show.
This is the wrong show for you and your opinion is shit

Attached: 1531816308279.png (209x128, 45K)

How is he doing?

>the main character who's sole existence is to try and get his dick wet because he's a co-dependent cardboard cut out who can't even breathe unless he's with his lover.
did we watch the same show? Because the one I watched, the main character was proactive and the leader of his group. His proactive behaviour was literally the reason for everything that happened.

>entire 2nd half of the shit
>entire 4th quarter of the show

Attached: ........png (203x278, 22K)

It sounds like you're just trying to call shows you don't like "time flops" with dishonest fans, when you do things like promote shows such as Violet Evergarden that die in the west while saying it's on the same level as Madoka and Evangelion, which has much more popularity, especially outside of China. Whether a show maintains relevancy depends not only on its success but also the communities you look at. What a dishonest argument you're making.

He got fucked by the Youtube copyright system while trying to cover Promised Neverland, and has taken a break to allow his strikes to go away.
He'll be back for the fall season, he also does some short form content for Yea Forums related content on a second channel. He also said that he might sue YouTube because the fact that they aren't removing the strikes after 10 days of no response from the copyright claimant would be a violation of the DMCA. And he would be happy to create legal precedent.

Time flop

The co-dependency is actually fine if you actually look at Hiro and Zero Two in the context of the show.
They're child soldiers, disposable tools in a post-apocalyptic world that were made just to go out in robots and die fighting what they think are monsters. They don't have a rational and healthy view of relationships to begin with, and never could have.
Their entire world is a shitshow, and their existence is meaningless even in that shitshow, you're going to want to have something to cling on to for dear life.

The show still sucked, by the way. Even if I liked what Hiro and 02 could have been.

the doggystyle piloting looked stupid

Based Nishigori killing off the meaningless mutant freaks as worthless dumb kamikazes.

FranXX has no popularity across the board. Go on Youtube and search FranXX in the last month: only two videos got broke three figures and the most popular video only has 38 comments and 200 likes.

Go search Violet Evergarden: all the videos have way more views and the movie trailers has 1,000,000+ views, 3,000+ comments, and 52,000+ likes.

as if it was even relevant past episode 4 or something

who cares, both suck, one just sucks more because it's a trainwreck and the other was just mediocre and bland

Nothing about FranXX was relevant past episode 4.

>m'bots
>can't call it a flop so calls it a timeflop
>everyone praising it a year after

sucks to be you.

I never once said that FranXX maintained popularity on the board. Dishonest argument

Reminder that /his/friend correctly identified that APE was a hostile invading force and that the klaxos were the good guys before episode 15.
>Muh VIRM had no foreshadowing
It was unironically too deep for (You)

Attached: 1524205023578.png (1912x1756, 443K)

Based. /his/friend was amazing at theory crafting.

Attached: 1523784498701.jpg (4664x2056, 2.29M)

>everyone praising it

Sure. Compare this thread to the current Evangelion thread: This thread has a 27 / 77 Unique Posters to Posts ratio, while the Evangelion thread has a 15 / 21 ratio while being far newer.

Do the math.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/across-the-board

>ledditspacing
Don't you have upboats to be getting else where?

Thanks for the (You). Seriously though stop trying to make these forced arguments and using the term time flop

Kokoro always looks slightly retarded but that just makes her cuter

Attached: 1548776514218.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>Uses a made up term that was never used before VEG lost AOTY
Absolutely pathetic. Emperor Hiro will cut you down, filthy scum.

Attached: 1520784806777.png (817x835, 567K)

Attached: 1543715679328.jpg (1984x2806, 3.45M)

Yea Forums has shit taste. This has been known for years.

>Imagine resorting to ad hominem arguments because you can't defend your time flop show

See: Everyone got their happy ending. People who think its bittersweet can't see the bigger picture.

Attached: what really happened.webm (1164x720, 1.12M)

Man, pic related is still accurate to this day.

Attached: 1524321261622.png (1526x2200, 684K)

Attached: 1551842121012.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

Good. Otaku, explode in space as the dumb virgins that you will forever be.

>time flop
Pathetic copefag

Attached: 47736026fee7f0d0f9b3175602ad18711538681466_full.png (640x360, 180K)

>Go on Youtube and search FranXX in the last month
Irrelevant, we are talking about the fanbase on Yea Forums, how are the fans on Yea Forums dishonest?

Except they had babies and created a family after they got back home and fell in love again, and they created paradise on earth.

>The family route that was already doomed before the ending was destroyed by the ending
Zero Two said she was barren somewhere in episode 16/17/18.

I always found it kinda sad that he was only getting a few thousand views when he was making hour long actual analysis of each episode.
Not worth the effort imo.

cute. Never seen a smile better than this in anime.

Mitsuru was the best boy though

It's so ear to ear and overjoyed. It warms my heart

>KyoAnus
>best anything
S-Shirou?

Probably your first one like most DitFags

>the shills can't even get their questions straight

The 'fans' on Yea Forums are dishonest because they deliberately try to create the perception that FranXX is still popular / relevant despite its lack of sequels or legacy.

Essentially, you people are gaslighting on behalf of this show.

Because it flopped at the execution, christ man.

>because they deliberately try to create the perception that
Surely you have something to back up that claim, right?

Cope.

There will never be a better smile in all of anime.

Attached: 1522403805174.jpg (700x394, 55K)

too bad it's space dust

>KyoAnus
>Shirou

Nice buzzwords. Stop pretending that Trigger is some underdog indie studio; they're just another corporation churning out throwaway anime that win brief popularity before being forgotten aka time flops.

I already laid that out, but I'll update the math: This thread has a 34 / 108 Unique Posters to Posts ratio, while the Evangelion thread has a 18 / 25 ratio while being far newer.

>This thread has a 34 / 108 Unique Posters to Posts ratio,
And? That's about 3 posts per unique IP. I never understood that shitty argument, people aren't supposed to post more than twice or thrice? How are we supposed to get any discussion going on if we are limited to 3 posts?

Based.

Attached: 1524322486522.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

The volume of posts is disproportionate to the amount of posters.

Looking at the catalog, this create the false impression that the show is popular because 95% won't check the statistics.

Like I said, it's all about gaslighting and maintaining dishonest relevance.

>Violet Evergarden: Consistently discussed on Yea Forums
It wasn't discussed, it was shitposted to death. There was like 3 or 4 fans per thread and the rest were people shitting on the show. Livestream threads were dead or nonexistent.

>Time flop
A flop is something that fails to reach its objectives, having sequels weren't the objectives of Franxx

shit anime

>The volume of posts is disproportionate to the amount of posters.
And it's fucking natural, Yea Forums is a place to discuss anime. How can you discuss something with only one post? It's only natural that people will make multiple posts in order to discuss something with other people.
>But muh non-existent conspiracy about making the show appear more relevant than it is
Get your paranoia treated

>Yea Forums is a place to discuss anime
These threads don't discuss anime. They are stale, cancerous circlejerks of mentally ill retards who can't let go of their shitty anime.

The show was already flopping while it aired.

But enough about Violet Evergarden.

(you)
Imagine
sitting alone
instead of ignoring you are desperately writing paragraphs atguing against a loved anime that "all their fans are shills"

Attached: 1c5af866f71192513ef3f64dc338e8c5686f0341v2_hq.jpg (736x676, 20K)

Subhumans like yourself should be expatriated through a chimney.

Violet Evergarden does not get daily threads started by trannies.

Yeah, it get weekly threads started by trannies.

spiderfag and people who believed him were actually deranged

>"These threads don't discuss anime."
Are you seriously saying this when you were discussing the show earlier? Can I call you dishonest yet or does that word not apply to you?

I didn't say it was a flop. It was financially successful when it was airing. However, it IS a time flop because it has no relevance or sequels. Madoka and Evangelion are examples of shows that neither flopped nor time flopped.

Violet Evergarden came out in the same season as FranXX and aired half as long but has more relevance.

You're wrong about the amount of Violet Evergarden fans, but that's not relevant right now. The point is that Violet Evergarden threads achieve genuine discussion and attention as opposed to FranXX and Sora Yori threads which have only a few posters trying to deny that their show is a time flop.

I have already explained the significance behind those statistical ratios. Dishonest 'fans' create the false perception of popularity by posting numerous times. 97% of users won't look at the post statistics and will assume that the show is popular when it's really just a dozen people.

Astroturfing is a documented internet phenomenon. Crunchyroll has a revenue of +1 billion. They can afford it.

>He can't handle 2:44:44 of actual literary analysis
kek

Attached: 1531935039631.png (867x558, 327K)

>I'm still mad
>I will always be mad.
>On my death bed I will be mad.
>When the seas heat up and the world falls into global catastrophe I will still be mad.
>In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about the partner switch?" My answer will be yes.
>When the race of man is no more and the ruins of man's cities have crumbled into dust, I will still be mad.
>Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of planet Earth and decode the secrets of the ancient "internet" and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
>When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, my hatred will remain.

Attached: image_1.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Except Futoshi got the last laugh since he fathered significantly more kids than Mitsuru

Attached: 1523483723511.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

>Make a close-ended story
>Tacking on a sequel to it

You are fucking moron, as expected of a VEGittor.

t. fat ugly cuck

He's a fucking moron pushing his empty buzzword using the old stalker shitpost format. Don't know why more people haven't called out such obvious crossboarder cancer.

I'm gonna say it

MIKU IS REALLY CUTE AND UNDERRATED!

No sequels is just one indicator of a time flop and doesn't necessarily denote one by itself. The promotion of the perception of popularity and the lack of true popularity (evidenced by the lack of Youtube views and disproportionate posters to posts ratio) seal the case.

Miku is great. I wish she and Zorome got more attention, but that might’ve ruined their drama-less relationship on the other hand.

true.
at least we know they fucked like rabbits and started a school.

>click franxx thread
>VEG this, VEG that
Ok then.

Attached: 1459422054353.png (299x200, 14K)

Get the fuck out, retard and take your stupid ass buzzword with you.

Interrogator: "Officer FP40-T3NL-016, let's begin. Ready?"

Hiro: "Yes, sir".

Interrogator: "Recite your baseline".

Hiro: "And blood-black Klaxosaur began to spin... A system of couples interlinked within couples interlinked within couples interlinked within one franxx... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall pink haired played".

Interrogator: "Darling".

Hiro: "Darling".

Interrogator: "Have you ever been in an orphanage? Darling".

Interrogator: "Do they keep you away from your Darling? Darling."

Hiro: "Darling."

Interrogator: "When you're not performing your duties do you ask another man to take them? Darling".

Interrogator: "Interlinked".

Hiro: "Interlinked".

Interrogator: "What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you dream about being interlinked... ?"

Interrogator: "What's it like to hold your Darling in your arms? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "You are my Darling".

Hiro: "You are my Darling".

Interrogator: "Why don't you say that three times: You are my Darling".

Hiro: "You are my Darling. You are my Darling. You are my Darling".

Interrogator: "We're done. Hiro... you can pick up your honey”.

Hiro: "Thank you, sir".

Attached: 1517181301399.png (1038x576, 148K)

it tells you which show is more dominant.

Attached: violet selfie.png (497x436, 243K)

I love how angry the fatties got at their self insert getting cucked

>starting drama like some sports team instead of enjoying 2 great shows at the same time.
Get a life.

The second half of the show. Episodes 1-14 are amazing yet some people seem to forget that

>2 great shows
>2
>great
>shows

Attached: 1523198047798.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

glad to see the image I made in people's folders

I specifically remember ditf being a gigantic bucket of shit.

Why do discord trannies hate /pol/ so much? This is Yea Forums stop bringing /pol/ up. Our biggest problems are Yea Forums and /u/ infestations

>KyoAnus
>Anything good
S-Shirou?

1 minute apart
not even trying to pretend he's not a loser starting drama
Commit an hero

>2 pages worth of archive with you using this same gif to shill Kyoani
Holy fuck no wonder I thought I was seeing it a lot on page 1, are you okay user?

I see you are a Darling of culture as well.

Attached: 1520098673780.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

What's it like to be paranoid?

give me ur coordinates right now

>being this paranoid
sasuga darlingturds.

Attached: 1523257847158.gif (500x454, 165K)

>tfw enjoyed VEG and Franxx
The true intellectual

Attached: 1550623207753.png (350x473, 155K)

>implying
I agree that DitF is shit but you use that same exact image a lot.

(you)
>PARANOIDPARANOIDPARANOIDPARANOID
>SHILLSHILLSHILLSHILL
>DARLINGTRASHDARLINGTRASH
Shees, take a look at this faggot
Here's your last you from me nigga, go start drama elsewhere.

Attached: 2cb22bb0be38dff23edcc662f6a80e83.jpg (500x750, 39K)

I don't understand why Yea ForumsEGfags keep on trying to force this whole console war Yea Forums tier bullshit between these two shows. Yea Forumsermin should be rangebanned on Yea Forums because they false flag for any show just to pit anons who like those shows against each other.

because of plotfags and their shitty opinions

Cheers
No reason to treat anime like sports teams
nothing stopping you from liking both.

Truly the patrician opinion.

Attached: 1527352934573.png (675x675, 476K)

>when your arm is being eaten but it's also kind of hot.

Franxx is my favorite scientist in all anime.

Darling in the FranXX and Violet Evergarden were both AOTY/AOTD Winners in my book

Attached: 1520131842072.jpg (732x720, 115K)

>same image name is the same person
is this your first day on Yea Forums?

Real AOTY coming through

Attached: SoraYori9.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

>same exact combination of numbers on a ton of posts regarding the same topic isn't the same number
At least have the filename change or something user, you're not even trying.

nigga they fucking died how can it not be bittersweet

*mom dies*
*cuts hair*
>I'm over her now

Attached: 1532702455760.jpg (960x720, 128K)

>time flop
>time flop
>time flop
>time flop
>time flop

Attached: ai mitsuru.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

genuinely curious, how new are you?

dumb alien twist

>Dying means its bittersweet
They were together and their souls danced, and danced, and danced until they got to earth, where they met again and fell in love all over again, but this time, they will be able to have a family in an actual paradise. Its very much a very happy ending.

Not even a twist, it was completely foreshadowed that APE was a foreign invasion force, theorycrafters like /his/friend were preaching this since before episode 15.

Except it was the exact opposite. She cut her hair in honor of her mom.

Attached: fcOn5XF.png (2128x1619, 2.65M)

that's why it was dumb, it was obvious

DiTF was a good example of starting strong, shaky middle and collapsing by the end.
Partially it was the fault of throwing in too many things into the pot so half were left half-baked, but the ending message was something that the audience just didn't like in general: that unrepentant hedonism and a self-serving lifestyle is degenerate and that you should MARRY HAVE CHILDREN TO LIVE A PRODUCTIVE AND HAPPY LIFE. The only excuse the dinocouple had was they died to protect you freedoms from the evil galactic overmind that sought to eliminate your individuality and culture and people to turn them into the tang that runs through the tubes of their dead, futureless planet.

Why are you jumping at calling me new when it's obvious that it's you trying to shitpost in various threads? Posting style, filename, and everything else is the same but it's somehow 50 different anons and there's no possible way it could be you?

Hahaha, no. It's so disgustingly bad you need less than 50 shows under your belt to enjoy it.

>Alien twist that came out of no where ruined the show
>Alien twist that was foreshadowed ruined the show
Choose one, and one only.

>posting style
>filename
>desperately trying to put a name to a post
redditors sure are cute.

Are you okay user? You seem like the paranoid one now that someone's pointing you out.

I don't need to choose one, the writers thought it'd be an ebin twist and people would only notice the foreshadowing after the fact but the reveal fell flat on its face

>same filename = same person
I'm just pointing out how new you are though.

look everyone
its spazing out

When everything else lines up too there's clearly something more going on buddy

Don't let his false-flagging distract you from the fact that FranXX is a time flop.

Ai a cute

Attached: 1547310612038.jpg (608x900, 86K)

>doesn't know people can save filenames with their original names
Whatever helps you sleep at night r\anime.

Why are we still talking about Franxx?

Make sure to take your pills user

reddit hasn't let go of it.

Because it taught us the power of love

Attached: 1552525662655.jpg (508x359, 53K)

>demisexuality
Wut

>unrepentant hedonism and a self-serving lifestyle is degenerate
What?
>that you should MARRY HAVE CHILDREN TO LIVE A PRODUCTIVE AND HAPPY LIFE
Huh?
First of all. The adults weren't even living a hedonistic lifestyle (I don't consider a life of eternal tedium to be hedonistic), and if hedonism was a problem then the world would have been destroyed when their civilization got back up to being as technologically advanced as it was before the plantations. (you can see this when hiro and zero two are back on earth.) It was about Nature vs Artifice and how moving forward in the name of progress can destroy the planet. The loss of fertility in humans is also representative of this move towards artifice. The earth only started to be restored after humanity reaccepted their fertility and sexual functions. And yes one of the messages is to reproduce, but that is only because the Adults no longer had it, and it was the one natural thing besides their limited lifespan the adults gave up. Regarding VIRM, that is very much a theme of individualism VS Collectivism. However, its not about one winning over the other, but rather where the society the children want to create will fall on that spectrum. APE and in extension VIRM, represented Collectivism in such that it wanted to give happiness to all beings at the cost of losing their distinct individual forms. While the way the children lived were centered around a way of life that was communal but allowed for each person to be an individual, and in the new society formed, everyone is an individual but they all help to contribute to the overall goal to survive, at least in the beginning. With Hachi and Nana both stated to have an indefinite life span, there will always be a constant pair of benevolent advisers to the civilization the children will make.
Too bad, you are so simple that you can't even decipher what the show is actually trying to tell you.

Horn bump

Attached: 877c92c5-d634-44bc-b06e-016dcabc4d0f.gif (540x304, 2.94M)

>reddit
You do know that Yea Forums is the only one that actually kind of likes this show right?
It actually did address Homosexuality(See: Ikuno, and also the Nines) in a society where one must conform to heterosexual norms in a way that wasn't actually insulting to the viewer. The way Ikuno stood up to the whole "gender roles are a pain" speech by the Nines was a good commentary on the issue as a whole.

>Yea Forums
>liking franxxshit
oh no, it's retarded.

Hiro and Zero two a cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1523131197557.jpg (1914x2154, 421K)

awe

What a piece of shit this was.

You can only be contrarian for so long user.

You're retarded. Please don't post again until you're over 12.

Nigger cultists and their relentless spam. Remember the 25 threads every PV for this god awful shit?

The cutest ever

Attached: 1529352887797.png (1861x899, 754K)

>killing off the two main characters in the most retarded ending ever is "the power of love"

kay

I WANT TO GO BACK BROS

Attached: 1526151804522.jpg (1571x2751, 1.14M)

Attached: sneaky_Oni_kissing.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

>everything
He was wrong about the Golden borough being relevant and even he was taken off guard by 2nd half's bullshit moments. Not his fault though, writers were making this shit up as they went.

>killing the two main characters
But user, they didn't "die", they were reborn. And now they can fall in love all over again and have a family. Its the perfect ending.

Except it was relevant. That's where the whole Baldur & mistletoe symbolism comes from.

The episode 12-15 roller coaster was absolutely stellar.

Attached: 1530401839167.gif (600x338, 846K)

Mitsukoko shitposting about how much they hate fat people isnt discussion. That user has a point about how desperate and annoying most of the fanbase acts.

By themselves, without their friends, what's the point?

Man
They animated such passionate kissing in this show.

>friends
Hiro didn't give a shit about them

It was empty symbolism since the show shat on its themes so hard.

Shut up. Yes he did, especially ichigo but unfortunately she didn't get to be with him because of that MEGA SLUT zero two.

yea, the ending was completely retarded

hiro and zero two wouldn't have died if mitsuru stayed a cock hungry whore

No no no no fucking NO! I love the show up until episode 20 before it went full retarded, the alien twist wasn't foreshadowed at all, we knew APE was into some shady shit but introducing a whole new enemy in the last 4 episodes proved to be stupid as fuck and completely ruined all the build up to the confrontation of the squad with APE. The revolution arc would had been a hundred times better and made more sense narratively.

>he thinks he knows themes
Rebirth doesn't necessarily mean retiring to the suburbs, ya know.

Hiro and Zero Two wouldn't have died if Nishigori wasn't a tasteless hack

>tfw you never got to watch DitF with Yea Forums

Feels bad man.

What a poor gay boy. Could have saved everyone

Attached: 1547778193704.jpg (1898x1080, 673K)

It certainly doesnt mean turning into a giant robot and blowing yourself up either.

I hope they make s2 soon I want to find out what the giant hand is

The giant hand was Strelizia Apus before being turned into a Franxx

Sure it might, if by it you allow the circle of life to go on. You also get literal rebirth that way.

I don't know what you're talking about, the last thing that happened was when they opened the gran crevasse and then it ended abruptly

Sure it might, but rebirth wasnt one of the shows themes, nor a concept even discussed but thrown in at the last minute. And rebirth is also questionable because apparently the same doesnt apply to the klaxos.

Sometimes when I go through my pictures folder I'll see a stray 02 pic I saved early on and I feel this twinge. It sucks bros.

Attached: 4715CF98-C867-4F12-97E9-58A114BD0775.jpg (376x441, 74K)

what the fuck it's been a year already
another year gone from my life

Neat, a slowpoke speadwatcher.

Attached: 1523568224635.png (396x462, 58K)

Live a more interesting life.
been the craziest slowest year I've had so far.

>thrown in at the last minute
kay
>And rebirth is also questionable because apparently the same doesnt apply to the klaxos.
Oil should stay in the ground where it belongs. Until we need that tech society again.

he's referring to the "it ended on episode 15" meme you fucking retard

Oh, right. Didn't fully follow the reply chain.

It absolutely was. That's how all of the fucking klaxosaipens disappeared. That's what literally happened to humanity when the children took over because the adults were all deleted.
The earth was reborn because Humanity reclaimed their fertility and gave up immortality. In fact, cherry blossoms are a common symbol of rebirth, because it signals the coming of spring, when everything comes back to life.

>says "I would rather sacrifice the whole world, than live without 02"
>user somehow thinks he really wants to stay with his friends and not 02
user, he got to see his friends one last time before he got to spend multiple lifetimes with 02's soul in space, but he was willing to sacrifice everything to see 02.

let us reminisce on the good times

Attached: corazon.png (1060x713, 1.11M)

>franxxtards trying to stay relevent

>"For instance, if I i told you to kill all the Japanese..." thread at the bottom

Nice

I get bummed out whenever I think about this
it had SO MUCH going for it and it went to the shitter mostly because of circumstance

Attached: female oni protects wounded mate from danger.gif (352x220, 1.45M)

This edit is why capital punishment should stay.

>went to the shitter
Your taste is bad.

I can't get this song out of my fucking head. KISS OF DEATH is easily the best anime opening of all time.

I reall liked it, but honestly the ost is even more fire.
I had vanquish stuck in my head for days.

Victoria, and that whole sequence where it played in episode 6 is the most perfectly directed scene to match up to the music playing.

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

Attached: bicycleman.jpg (665x600, 32K)

>Violet Evergarden has an actual fanbase, I swear it!

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

because of the change it took after ep 15.

Cheers
sweet stuff

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

New chapter in a week.
I hope it' not Mitsukoko.

In Asian religions, death isn't the end. You're reborn. They got the best possible rebirth and get to love all over again

This is one thing I don't understand. Zero Two and Hiro literally got their memories wiped and yet regained the knowledge of their past selves within the show itself. So why can't they do it again? I'm literally betting the first time NuHiro and NuZeroTwo have sex, they're both going to have a green flash in their minds and Episode 13 will play out all over again.

Attached: High School AU 4chan Edition.png (1880x5415, 1.23M)

The Aliens really ruined show.
Everything about the kids having to learn to make decisions for themselves and not listen to evil adults?
>Lol it was evil aliens so no hard choice has to be made.
Theme about selfish adults ruining the planet for future generations?
>Lol it was evil aliens so no introspection, guilt or blame has to dealt with.
Nines obviously being written as being part of an agenda, status, and ideology within APE that the parasites were unaware of?
>Lol it was aliens the Nines were apparently just pretending to have an ideology.
The fact the human APE dudes were in on some plan to upload everyones brains in earlier episodes?
>Lol evil alien plan that half of APE knows nothing about. Hell why even have human members?

This seems like a bunch of complaints about nothing.

And today, I remind them about a Worried Strawberry.

Attached: StrawberrySaga.png (1072x3158, 919K)

>The entire point of the story was thrown out 3/4 of the way through.
>Nothing

This is genius

Truly the best part of the show.

Attached: Hiro asks for his wife.png (1878x762, 175K)

I miss going to /m/ just to laught at the cesspool of ichigofags that lived there

anyone still as the episodic gaijin mashup?

must have been a temporary migration from Yea Forums
/m/ is usually chill they don't seem like ichigofags.

oh definetly, I orignally went there to see them laught at the uguu robutts, but at one point everyone started to act like an ichigofags, so I just had my fun

Lol
/m/'s alright
I wonder if they are having anything as Yea Forums is going franxx crazy with 5 threads.

>Everything about the kids having to learn to make decisions for themselves and not listen to evil adults?
Except the Adults weren't Evil, the only individuals that could be considered morally bankrupt are APE.
>Theme about selfish adults ruining the planet for future generations?
There literally is no need for a functioning planet when you live on mobile fortresses with an infinite lifespan, and without the ability to create children. So there is no reason to explore this point, especially when the kids already live in essentially perfect conditions, there was no need to be concerned with the outside world. The adults never did anything to the children and I don't believe they would be complicit at the point in the story since it was said that they forgot about why the whole conflict started to begin with. Additionally, with the adults, there is no need for them to be concerned about a future generation, because THEY CAN'T HAVE FUCKING KIDS.
>Nines obviously being written as being part of an agenda, status, and ideology within APE that the parasites were unaware of?
There agenda was to do whatever papa said, when VIRM left earth, it broke their brainwashing. So there is literally nothing to be done there, except for the audience to feel sympathy for them.
>The fact the human APE dudes were in on some plan to upload everyones brains in earlier episodes?
They weren't? They wanted to do what ever it took in order to end the war between the klaxo's and humanity.

Attached: 1522909824838.png (230x287, 100K)

This is true about DarliFra threads to this day.

Attached: 1523414030591.jpg (2000x1075, 465K)

based hiro wants his wife

>Explosion posting
I can't believe I almost forgot about that. That was hilarious, along with all of the gun posting.

This is perfect

so mad

The threads were the best part of Darling in the FRANXX. Miss all you anons.

Attached: Crying Eo To of eternal sadness.jpg (1042x714, 141K)

Literally everything you said is wrong. Sometimes explicitly stated by characters themselves in-show

An assertion isn't proof.

>how the fuck do you cheer up a loli2?
Today's your off day, you get a candy, headpats, and hiro all to yourself, as well as no torture till Tuesday

On the topic of cheering up smol 02, here is a webm showing the moment Ichigo lost the mc bowl.

Attached: 1522236861702.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Man it must've been pretty comfy watching the threads burn.

Attached: 1526574847699.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Who is Hiro? You mean Dawling?

Attached: Eo To 28.jpg (1260x1680, 232K)

Discordfags, so what's inside that secret #doujins channel? I'm really curious.

Attached: file.png (754x721, 503K)

FranXXfriends aren't discordfags

Attached: 1526378082296.jpg (858x1278, 127K)

I'm honestly not sure what you mean and who those people are, but I'm talking about the fr/a/nxx server.

I'm so fucking sad I got into this show late.

Its a log from a server that contained individuals that raided threads constantly in order to try and get franxx rangebanned on Yea Forums

>watching franxx with the rest of the secret blanket society will never come back

the people that look at this show are the same type of people that listened to my chemical romance

I'm just glad I got into it around episode 9. Just in time for the 12-13-14-15 wild ride.

Attached: Darling in the FRANXX threads post Episode 14.jpg (2000x1075, 146K)

So Yea Forums is reddit now. Seems like newfags won. I wouldn't mind threads with actual quality, but these are the worst circlejerking threads ever in this board. I have seen same threads with same posts At least 100 times. Just obsessed talentless user Who post other anons edits or old fan Art. People bumping these shitty threads proves it. Those times wont come back when the show infested whole board. It was fun, but seriously move on already! It wasn't that good show or classic

unironically blame the female mod
dumb fat cunt lets this shit slide
fat bitch stinks too

It may not, but I most certainly loved watching Darling in the FranXX.
Enough for a single rewatch all the way through.

Attached: 1525968715717.jpg (1280x600, 63K)

I missed my chance to piss against this tide.

It took years for Geassfags to move on. Give it time, user.

Here is a collage of posts from that day when the episode aired.

Attached: 1523792723469.png (2504x1652, 2.37M)

As long as people acknowledge that Mitsuru won, all is fine.
The power of Nishigori, father of 02 compels you.

mitsuru was a faggot from start to finish.

ending was the best part, now fuck off newfags and redditors
also this

Attached: VIRM.png (1200x720, 346K)

Of course, on a second time through, and knowing how everything ends, the episode isn't as bad as people were claiming when it first released. Zero Two deserved everything she got in the episode, however, she did not deserve all of it, and a lot of what she is being blamed for is something she can't control. I feel like in the context of the series, this is the dramatic climax which needed to follow suh an emotional high the previous episode, thhat the average viewer probably forgot all of the mean shit she did to Hiro in episode 12. Contextually it provides a break in the emotional climax in order to reaffirm the stakes and the risks of living in APE's societyy.
(I may have been falling asleep while writing this, so I don't know how well I actually wrote what I wanted to say.)

The good ol' days.

>the doggystyle piloting looked stupid
>missing the point of sexualized piloting style in anime with fertility/infertility symbolism going on
Brainlet.

Attached: 1378525351289.jpg (932x725, 117K)

How many guys did she fuck before she found Hiro?

Even M3 was better than this

OVER

too many to count desu. absolute slut. she deserved to die

A

Attached: 1522538456964.jpg (850x698, 139K)

Being a contrarian faggot is not healthy user

HUNDRED

MEN

(MAYBE MORE)

The friends were shit anyway.

Mother used to say~~