Shokugeki no Souma

So it was an isekai all along?

Attached: 12.png (930x1300, 453K)

Is Mana going to end up being Soumas mom? And is that the reason Erina and Souma argue so much is because it's a sibling rivalry?

what are the 5 great cuisines? let me guess, there's Japanese cuisine amongst them?

According to the manga it's French, Chinese, Indian, Turkish, and Italian.

those shouldn't mix up well

Can’t say I disagree. Good to see the author recognize how Japanese is derivative of chinese

It's just cooking, calm down.

Attached: 1547927457816.jpg (1024x1024, 427K)

O MY DINER WISDOM fags BTFO
It's still bullshit that none of it was shown.

Attached: 10.png (366x433, 97K)

oh, actually I'm surprised they didn't went NIHON STRONK

This chapter alone was great, but I’m still mad that nobody but Sōma got a decent looking match with any effort put in it. If this doesn’t scream AXED then I don’t know what does.

>EL HERMANO is like an RPG Hero
>Souma is like the Demon King
These analogies seem really forced when you consider that at the end of the day, both Souma and El Hermano did the exact same damn thing, difference is that Souma didn't use O MY COOKING NEN.

Don't worry, now it'll turn out that Souma won with O MY MOTHER'S LOVE.

>Hayama and Subaru were invited, they just didn't want to go
I guess that's slightly more acceptable than Megumi, Takumi, and Souma being the only ones invited.

If you only take an ingredient or two from each cuisine then it's not a huge deal.

This is a nice way of ending the manga

Attached: Food Wars.png (236x335, 64K)

What's going to happen to Soma vs. Erina? Isn't that supposed to be the big finale?

Probably both having a shokugeki

The last few chapters have been good, what the fuck happened?

This is probably how the series was planned to end for a long time.

Maybe with the 5 great cuisines mixed together part but the whole Blue arc seems rushed because of the axe announcement

>Souma's mom is just your garden variety mom
>only reason she's so important and inspired Jou's philosophy is that she was pretty much the homely and sweet center of their crazy antics before her untimely death

Soma x Megumi is real then?

I’m on board with the theory that he got the axe notice six months ago and rushed through the arc so he could spare time to make this final match look good. The only other explanation is that he went full retard after realizing he didn’t care about any other characters except Souma and Erina.

they obviously will fight in the end and the final page will just be these two smiling will all the npcs cheering and we will never see who's the winner.

Where?

Saiba killed his wife and made fried rice out of her.

Fuck Miku

Nah, the winner will be left for the viewer's discretion

>next chapter is Soma winning
>chapter after that is a where are they now epilogue far into the future
>the result of the BLUE finals is described in a single panel that leaves the winner ambiguous
>it's also left ambiguous whether or not Soma and Erina got together
>"Thank you for reading! Please look forward to Tsukuda-sensei's next work!"

It would have been if Tsukuda was a good writer which he certainly is not.

Pretty much my guess. We will have one more chapter of Jou explaining why Soma beat Asashi and welcoming to work at the dinner

EL HERMANO was for sure something they hadn't planned beforehand.

Souma throwing some pretty normal stuff into a fried rice unironically sounds better than Asahi throwing shark fin, nuts and mochi ravioli into a pot pie.

>all the amazing plot twists anones were talking about 2 weeks ago
>all dropped, just going as straight as they could
Oh well, so they are really going for the ratatouille factor to get Mana, what a fucking bore, I mean, the first time with Shinomiya it was cliched too, but at laest the whole build up to it was done so fucking perfectly, 1 more chapter for Mana reaction and if god wants another more chapter for the epilogue,but most likely we'll get the Erina vs Souma final because Tsukuda fucking sucks, so that's like 5 more chapters in total.

they will 100% show a wedding pic and/or the child(ren) of Erina and Soma
hell, fucking Kenichi did it and that manga made it clear from chapter 1 which girl the mc will end up with.

There's literally 0 implication of any romance going on between them

That's not gonna stop Tsukuda from slapping them together anyways.

>French, Chinese and Italian.
These are fine but
>Indian, Turkish
What in the fuck is this shit, Indian food is just the poor man's version of the chinese food anyways, and the hell is Turkish cuisine, do they cook big cats and shit?

When I think of Indian food I think of curry and samosas. There was another semi-spicy dish that I tried that tasted great but I forgot exactly what it was.
I have no idea what Turkish cuisine is, is in anything like Mediterranean food?

doesn't matter, he's the mc and she's the femc.
are you one of these retarded tumblr shippers who can't understand basic harem faggotry?
hell, i've never read a single harem, because they are all fucking garbage, but even i can tell the endgame of this stupid manga.

>Indian food is the poor man's Chinese
Are you a burger?
Turkish is Mediterranean.

Who was the most wasted character? I don't know which of the Alice trio bothers me most.

So you never had read a harem manga but you're sure how all harem manga end?

>implying tumblr shippers aren't 100% on board with Sorina or basic harem faggotry in general

Currybro def. Too bad he was turned into a minor character after the Azami arc

>going to this hackjob of a competition

Nice, I like me some falafel and lamb shanks. There must be a lot of overlap with Greek food then.

>Indian is just a poor man’s Chinese food
What? Chink food isn’t that similar to Indian food. Have you ever had either? The spice profiles and methods are different.

Kebab

this is a wsj manga that isn't even a harem to begin with, it's the most generic shit you can write, of course Soma will end up with Erina, you dense nigger.

Yeah, because everybody reads the manga because of the romance part which never existed outside the realms of tumblr

Chinese spices >>>>>>>>>>>>> Indian spices, and no, I don't like indian food.

Seems you didnt read enough wsj manga.
There are many where the main couple doesnt end up with each other because the author decided to leave it open for the future.

>Meanwhile at the food related manga that simply embraced its insanity and went beyond.

Attached: EATING GOD HIMSELF.jpg (407x462, 102K)

>moving goal posts
I dont think your personal preference matters here.
Doesnt change that chinese and indian cuisine are completely different and not somehow a cheap knock-off of another.

this manga got cancelled, at least the author will try to wrap up the main pairing, so he can get work in the future.

It seems you're the only one who cares for this shitty pairing

i don't even care for this manga besides the ass and tits.
i just can't deal with retarded shippers and delusional faggots.

Don't worry, the rest of the Sorinafags will be crawling out of the woodwork when the final chapter drops.

Just dont get too disappointed that you end up salting yourself away when the ending doesnt go this way.

Still you're affirming they both will end up together although they never hinted any form of romance between them

like i said, i don't give a shit how this ends.
but what makes me mad is that 2019 newf/a/gs can't even see the most generic obvious pairing right in front of them.
i bet they would have shitpost about how Bulma will end up with Goku.

You're not alone, nowadays almost everybody hates Soma x Erina (and by extension the people who ship them) because the pairing played a huge part in turning the manga into shit.

Both cuisines are based on the handling of spices with chinese spices being way stronger and better in general, try googling at least before replying to me.

Attached: indian tasteless shit.jpg (704x396, 55K)

Soon

Attached: El Hermano.jpg (1585x791, 84K)

I think everybody knows that, but they're hoping against hope that it won't happen

Attached: chinese goodness.jpg (401x280, 23K)

>tfw a few days ago I helped my family make chinese dumplings by hand
Might just be my own bias but I prefer the kind we make at home over restaurant bought.

Is this manga cancelled?

It better be.

a bit closer to heaven

Attached: 1551464393030.png (600x1095, 1.01M)

Alice herself

Attached: 1528652407703.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

>I like one more than the other, so it must be better
>I'm the only opinion that matters in the world
Your American bias is showing.

When?

Attached: Oyakodon.webm (960x540, 2.7M)

How do people take this manga seriously? It's so obviously meant to just be a fun ride, but I've seen anons butt raging mad over it. Not sure it computes.

guaranteed. after finally making the tsuntsun girl dere, the next step was to troll everyone by taking a page out of george lucas' playbook.

I don’t even know why they liked this shit after the first 30 chapters.

Theres a point where the fun ride became a shit one in this manga. It began with Azami and is ending with Asahi.

yes, but shokugeki no boruto will be out shortly

>Indian food is just the poor man's version of the chinese food
>mfw I'm a chink and I have no fucking idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1502925711200.png (1471x1348, 2.61M)

Are you ok there?

Attached: 13.png (927x1300, 441K)

Attached: Mayumi_Kurase_(anime).png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

So will they show the results later?

Attached: 15.png (928x1300, 308K)

Nah, Erina's mom and Souma's mom being the same makes no sense on a variety of levels. They're the same age, Mana left home and Souma's mom died when they were old enough to remember her and each other, Souma would have recognized Mana, etc. If you're going to throw around ridiculous theories, they need to be something technically possible like this:

Souma's mom will be Mana's equivalent to Hisako. After hearing that Mana's condition worsened to the point she had to leave home, Souma's mom will have exhausted herself staying up late trying to come up with dishes her friend Mana could eat, ultimately resulting in her falling asleep at the wheel and dying in a car crash. The dish Souma made here will be based on her final work, one that Souma helped her with.

The cooking techniques and the characters were very enjoyable so I started developing standards. Everything was great until Central, which was tolerable until BLUE threw everything that was built up out the window.

eh it wasn't the worst chapter imo.

Not surprising. You get to control exactly what the dumpling is made of and have the satisfaction of eating something you created yourself.

My vote goes to 100% of the cast. Literally all worthless jobbers. Anyone who isn't is just a waste too. Souma hasn't had any development and all of Erina's is terrible.

>judges took the time to explain why Soma’s dish tasted good
>explanation for why more qualified participants didn’t attend BLUE was reasonable
The chapter was alright. My only beef is that Soma couldn’t beat Jou, Tsukasa, or Asahi even once yet he’s going to win anyways because his mom loved him.

I stopped reading a long time ago, does Soma still win by using instant ramen tier ingredients?

>Italian and Vietnamese food are the same because they both eat noodles
This is how retarded you sound

For this last match he’s using normal ingredients and his mom’s backstory, but he passed one challenge with dollar store ingredients and beat a chainsaw lady with a broken wooden ice cream spoon

No, that's not how it is, why are you guys pretending to be stupid.

BRAVO NIGGERSTREAM

Attached: NIggerstream.png (926x379, 294K)

>God is a giant frog

Attached: 1537275196411.png (904x596, 308K)

French, Italian, Chinese and Mexican are four out of five, not sure about the fifth.

This writing is god fucking awful.

>eating the body of God
I see this is a Christian manga for Christians such as myself.

There's only 4 big
Chinese
French
Italian
Peruvian

Attached: the best plate of the universe.jpg (700x394, 61K)

>cooking isekai
Why is this a thing?

Attached: SHINDOL ROOM SERVICE.jpg (1500x2126, 1.4M)

Good. No excuse for Jump not to axe it and banish this garbage to an isekai magazine.

I stopped reading with BLUE. The last foodgasms I remember is smug rich Megumi.

Can someone post the female foodgasms so we can see the only still interesting thing of this manga?

Attached: q009.jpg (1739x1265, 759K)

It's more like Tsukuda held it hostage after hinting at it years ago

Attached: 1395975632336.jpg (499x500, 29K)

Damn. You're right. That's the only character that shown to have feelings towards Souma apart from camaradage

He probably both lost and won a couple of times.
Good theory, but Souma's mom was always hinted as someone outside the cooking world since his father and son were in charge of the dinner.

Call me a faggot, but i think these latest chapters were the best ones in a long time. Still I want it to end now. Tsukada can't be consistent enough

I hate Indians as much as any Chinese person but Indian cuisine is totally different from Chinese cuisine
You can even tell where the Sinic culture sphere ends and where the Indian one begins by looking at the food styles in SEA.

Also Turkish cuisine is most certainly one of the more prestigious cuisines around.

Is this manga cancelled yet

it's not hard for something to be better than the souma (negro(forma verdadera)) arc. even food hitler seems like a masterpiece compared to it

Soon user. Just hang in there until then.

kek

Is there anyone the chinese doesnt hate?
Actually, is there any asian country that doesnt think themselves as the best, and the rest a fucking ratsnest?

>souma and erina are siblings
>souma ends up with meat
Come on you faggot I know you what to spite people that are still trying to read this.

I mean
I don't think most Chinese people below a certain age actively hate the Japanese, beyond Abe being pretty obnoxious
I don't think they hate Koreans either, just viewing them as a particularly stupid breed of human
Indians are just, I dunno. They're just not there.

Chinks fought Vietnamese and lost miserably.
They invested heavily in Korean war alongside USSR and arguably also lost.
Japs steamrolled what, dozen millions of them or something?
I don't think they have reason to like any of other asians but that really doesn't matter because in 20 years they'd be a first world country with 1/3 of world population concentrated inside. Other countries will just stop to matter.

I swear, if tsukuda does this so help me...

>good manga that overstays its welcome and ends up being shit ends with best girl winning
You have 60 years to name a single one.

>They invested heavily in Korean war alongside USSR and arguably also lost.
The US was about to push NorK clear into China proper, the fact that NorK still exists at all is a victory for them really

>tfw Nguyens won against two superpower countries, China and USA

gosh I wish that was me

Attached: hot.png (934x520, 645K)

>welcome to the rice fields motherfuckers
Works just fine against any conventional aggressor. One of the reasons Chinks are not looking to pick a fight with India, because mountain ranges are natural bottlenecks for guerilla warfare.
Chinks growing in strength and numbers military and my country govt decadence and overall decay doesn't bode well. They really have nowhere else to go but North if they want more land.

Attached: 1557007189494.jpg (768x768, 177K)

I want this milf to be endgame

Attached: 289014.jpg (225x350, 26K)

It should be said that the americans are absolutely atrocious at warfare. They have one strategy, that is the fucking zerg rush with ridiculous numbers and overwhelming force, much of that force was rendered useless in the middle of the fucking jungle.

ch.267

Attached: 267.png (936x1300, 398K)

ch.274

It would be nice if someone revives the colour chapters imgur.

Attached: 274.png (914x1300, 410K)

ch.287

Attached: 287.jpg (875x1300, 336K)

There's a fan that does a better job at coloring the manga.

Attached: 1534384728794.png (540x803, 730K)

ch.288

Attached: 288.jpg (1836x1300, 717K)

ch.293

Woah, that's beautiful. Name?

Attached: 293.jpg (890x1300, 439K)

ch.295

Attached: 295a.jpg (914x1300, 331K)

>Name?
Shokugekis on tumblr.

Attached: 1552274428006.png (540x716, 354K)

ch.295 again

Attached: 295b.jpg (1794x1300, 749K)

ch.300

Attached: 300.jpg (927x1300, 375K)

ch.303

Attached: 303.jpg (921x1300, 318K)

And ch.308

Attached: 308.jpg (894x1300, 401K)

Attached: graph.png (7064x500, 92K)

Every fucking time. If his goal was to ruin his series then Tsukuda achieved it.

Attached: 1479066518966.jpg (269x489, 38K)

sry

Every writer big enough runs out of steam and is plagued by bloated fan expectations and looks for a way to tie up the series without aggravating readers enough to warrant dox and boxcutter stabs.

Attached: 1533611913166.png (495x494, 214K)

>Every writer big enough runs out of steam
Nah. Plenty of shonen have good endings.

More like the only wars they've won are the ones where someone else did all the work for them

>shounen
>endings
What kind of publisher allows their selling shounen to end?

Why did they win in Iraq then?

Smart ones like the mangaka of Kenshin.

Took them 15 years to kill some fuckers living in caves when they have literally space technology.

still, the way quality dropped is just staggering. who the fuck thought EL HERMANO was a good idea? don't they have editors or some other tard handlers?

>win
Super arguable, depending on how you look at the results.

That's insurgents supression. Counter-guerilla warfare is hard as fuck if you're not willing to do what British did to the Boers in Africa, regardless of technology.
Space technology is good at overwhelming defenses and resilience of massive organized foe like USSR or China and throwing it back into 20th century.

They defeated standing army and occupied the country. That's a win in my book.

>This is what Amerifats actually believe
It's amazing to me that with anti government you fucks are they sure did a stellar job brainwashing you

>you
Who? I'm from different camp altogether and even I heard how US went full medieval on defeated Iraquie troops.

Maybe they just gave up on him. Mangaka don't have to listen to their editors, disagreements are a thing. Tsukuda most likely got free reign. If sales stayed fine then he would be fine, but if sales dropped then he would be in hot water. The latter happened, and the manga has been feeling rushed like never before. I don't see the series lasting past this year. Two volumes left max. One to show the side of Erina's family to match with the latest one that came out then the last one for Soma.