It didn't actually end

>it didn't actually end
Gorilla's wild ride.

Attached: 1427444876904.jpg (359x459, 46K)

What, seriously?

After Gintama became a monthly serialization, I gave up trying to keep up with it and decided to read it once it ended. How many chapters since its Jump run ended?

Gorilla's ride never ends, user.

3 with 50+ pages and they must upload new chapter with 100 pages in few days

>50 pages per chapter
Seriously?

Yes, it was montly so Gorila needed to increase page count

We told you about Gintama Darkness, bro.

no more gorilla sensei please make it stop...

Gorilla will come up with another classic, I have no doubts about it. It doesn't have to be as successful, I'll still read it.

Attached: Zeta-Thumbs-Up.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

i remember 2 years ago people were saying the serise was ending.

It was supposed to end last year, hence why they switched magazine. The slot for Gintama on Jump was already set for some other title after Gintama was scheduled to end, so when Sorachi ended up realizing he couldn't end it within that number of available releases, Gintama got moved to a different magazine instead.

Fuucking hell, it really never ends does it?

It's easy to spit shit chapter after chapter. He could milk that trash for years to come just repeating some stupid jokes and the base would eat it without questions.

Told you so.

I hope Sorachi changes his mind and keep Gintama going monthly and revert to being a parody and satire of Japanese pop culture and politics just like the earlier manga.
It was magical when it was Family Guy Japan

is there any news for a new anime or did they just give up on it?

Not yet.

They will make it as soon as Gorilla finish manga, because they already announced new season

They also promise few announces with new chapter

Attached: Gintama.jpg (845x845, 354K)

It would be gold and self-aware if the last arc was all the characters tired of being in the manga, and just phoning in all their parts, with Shinpachi being the only one to try and take things seriously. Concluding with Gin having his last fight dressed in a Hawaii shirt, shorts, sandals, sunglasses, and sipping from a glass with his villain of the day dressed and acting similarly.

>implying it will ever end

Greatest pleb filter of our time. More so than ReZero and One piece

Yeah, the new character dynamics after the timeskip offer way too many opportunities to miss out on. He really should try to reach a new status quo in order to revert to the old formula, since there are so many new possible scenarios.

I agree. Gintama is so magical

Attached: 1557502617010.jpg (1366x768, 629K)

Yes, it was meant to fill out the final volume. He was supposed to end it, he fucked up and shamed all of his supporters and editors. They even had prepared a big celebration for the ending and he fucked them all up the ass. If he doesn't commit seppuku after finally ending it, then hopefully he at least never gets a job in the industry again.

How the hell Gorilla managed to do it? Even Kubo forced to rush Bleach ending

>forced
Jesus Christ, are you actually this stupid or just pretending to be?

Yachatana...

Doesn't that mean he can't make references to Jump manga anymore

Wouldn't mind that but I think it's better if he start another series. Most of the jokes are getting too repetitive
Loved the Bankara one-shot, the Gorilla probably have a lot of Manga in his head he wants to draw

Kubo was very sick for a long time. He was never forced ro end it. He just couldn't draw anymore

So is gintama just going to become gintama Z now?

Of course he can. A lot of his references are parody anyway, not direct references. The series is still published by Jump Comics, it's just not in the main Jump magazine (but there are dozens of Jump magazines). Even if he was at another publisher he could make the references.

>since there are so many new possible scenarios.

by example? I mean the dynamic in the first minutes of the movie was great, but in the end it reverts to the original formula

Attached: d08a31b4aabd6238c8ac41b64001c4f135a7cf82_hq[1].jpg (722x1024, 111K)

I hope so.

>gintama Z
Genious! Someone tell Gorilla to rename monthly Gintama Z

Attached: 23452345872345.png (1015x768, 553K)

He was never 'very sick'. He just said that he had some arm injury which he treated after the ending so it wasn't even urgent. You bleachfags are truly pathetic. Bleach has been at the bottom of ratings chart for years, of course they axed this shit.

Attached: DB.png (822x1200, 259K)

>"But his health started deteriorating in the 10th year.

His doctor told him it was just a cold. In the past, he would get better in a day or so. But this suddenly changed. He’d be bedridden for a week. Whenever JUMP Magazine would have a double issue [and therefore be on a break the next week], he’d stay in bed the entire week to rest. But after a while, that stopped working too. Whenever he thought he was better, he’d get a cold again. No matter what he did. It was an endless cycle."

jesus, I can't, I just can't