Domestic na Kanojo 228

Based Kajita.

Attached: 1539783071773.png (1066x1600, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www115.zippyshare.com/v/foEd2U9Q/file.html
mega.nz/#!uioQiYwY!9mIym10fTLlAW51ckTbNa3i0rmnaQui8f7AgoQzuAr4
www85.zippyshare.com/v/Mtmfz6pS/file.html
mega.nz/#!6vASUY6C!wX9v3ghz1IBDCtJpTspQvfwuDFqawpSLWFKJHTBAUu0
vimeo.com/332692415
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kajita is trash

Does this means best onee-san is officially in with no contender?

who tf does this japanese manlet think he is to punch someone like that? Trash him out of the kitchen

Attached: manlet.jpg (627x876, 150K)

>hina wins again
Uhh Ruifags?

funny.

it took Hina almost a whole year to even attempt to date someone else, during which she was never as happy and was forcing herself to try to move on with the stalker, until Shuu told her to be honest to herself and her mother told her to follow her heart, both times leading to Natsuo.
Never once was Hina even being remotely happy when dating Stalker until she was with Natsuo at the festival, and after the stabbing she ended up becoming more dedicated to Natsuo at the end.

Now there's Rui. Saying she would like to get back to Natsuo again after she has grown up, if they are destined to be together. Only to cut herself off from that though, most likely because she knows/fears its destiny for Natsuo and Hina to be together.
and saying 'took advantage of' is putting it exteamly lightly. She took advatnage of Hina's absence, her lying to Natsuo, Natsuos pain and needing support, Natsuo always pushing to talk about their issues when Rui always ran for days away from him, putting aside Natsuos jealously for chef while being vocal about her jealously for Serizawa and Natsuo literally doing what he could to make the relationship work, when Rui never did anything to make themselves stronger except coming up with the "date once a month" BS which just made things more difficult.

Now in this chapter, probobly less than 2 to 1 week after dumping Natsuo, she already gets a HUGE smile on her face from a simple compliment from Chef.
It literally took Natuso confessing or giving watches or labeling all of her good points to make her that happy, and with a simple compliment, Chef has already proven more effective in making her smile. In less than a fortnight after breaking up.

Like wow.

Damn. Rui fags are so against Kajita that the only issue they have in this chapter is that Kajita attacked a racist sexist prick for insulting him and Rui.

Nothing about the fact that he did so because the 2 guys where making racist and sexual insults towards Rui.
It wouldnt surprise me if they'd rather see Rui be raped by the two later in the story than have Kajita save her. They literally care more about their ship than what is best for Rui and who actually can make her genuinely happy.

Serizawa Miyabi is still in play.
Also chibi author and Hina's blonde coworker both seem interested.

>Serizawa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1536276960560.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

do you honestly believe that Rui can be genuinely happy with Kajita?
After all the time and love she shared with Natsuo?

Yes.

Did mods just nuke the last thread?

I mean if this is the author's way of saying they were never meant to be than that is fine .
Just not make Natsuo crawl back to this whore like a cuck

Those guys did nothing wrong. Some naughty boy talk about girls giving good head.
But ... Kajita is a crazy person for assaulting someone over them looking to ask out Rui.
He should have ignored it and told Rui to watch out for those guys.
Rui is going to end up getting into a dangerous relationship with this guy.

They did. Mods are fags, as always.

>Rui is going to end up getting into a dangerous relationship with this guy.
This. I don't fully hate Kajita, but he could easily be the next pic related.

Attached: 1549373518693.png (942x611, 613K)

Even looks like him, too. That's the scary part.

Attached: 1445200569321.gif (480x270, 675K)

Sasuga, Sasuga.

The guy never made a move on Rui, not once, the closest thing was when he helped her fix the mug she got from Natsuo. This chapter also showed he's not even certain he liked her romantically until the douchebag that insulted her kind of made him realize it. hina's stalker was fishy from the very beginning, he not only was too forward but also insisted in pressuring Hina on the idea of marrying for stability.
Aside from that one panel of Kajita being pissed off for the first time not having his pokerface, he has nothing in common with the stalker besides being a love interest.

I can’t wait for Rui to create the wedding cake for Hina and Natsuo.

Don't worry, Kajita will be there to help her.

Ruifags should be grateful she’s going to bag a 10/10 like Kajita. Other mangaka would be more cruel and not have her move on and end the manga with her single while Natsuo and Hina are happily in love.

Does Rui really deserve to be happy?

dude was getting jealous and pissed at Al during the previous chapter. He went and picked her up when she returned from Japan
Dude was making all kind of moves , whether aware or not

Dude is the brooding silent asshole type, that nobody likes. Plus I think he has a bunch of problems with his family financial situation or something. Plus he has this short temper and tendency to push his nose into anything Rui related.
Dude acts like a creep cus there is a girl that talks to him

Al is annoying. He’s the one constantly making moves on Rui. Picking someone from the airport is a thoughtful gesture, especially since the flight from JP to NY is a long one. The fact that some of you Ruifags can’t stand Kajita, but have nothing to say about Al and his constant ganging up Rui is jarring. This is the guy that tried to rape her. Just admit that you dislike Kajita cause you know he has a huge chance of being her endgame, instead of trying to make a big thing out of a small one and coming out with ridiculous shit on how he could be like Hina’s stalker when there’s 0% of that happening.

>The guy never made a move on Rui
Because laying a guy's ass out for trying to get with Rui is so not possessive. I would agree with you if you said the feelings may be one-sided on the Kajita's part.

Actually Hina fag from day one here. I still dont like chef boy one bit and would prefer Al for Rui desu

When has he been an asshole beside his interactions with Al where the two of them clash? He’s just the silent type. And who cares if the guy has some financial issues? Rui and her family aren’t exactly drama free seeing as her and Hina were in love with the same person who happens to be their step-brother. Showing concern for Rui isn’t sticking his nose into her business, she’s the one that came to him for advice if you forgot. Once again, Kajita has done nothing that can be warranted as creepy unless you find him acting jealous when Al is all over Rui and punching these scumbags are creepy.

Yea let’s just wave off how those men were talking about her as if she was some blow-up doll. If Natsuo were the one to punch the guy, you fags would have been admiring him. Kei is continuously showing Kajita is a good light, from giving Rui advice to picking her up after a long flight to defending her when men talk about her in a demeaning way and you know it deep down inside.

Literally why? Al tried to rape her and is constantly all over her when he sees her. His creepy and possessive levels are off the charts.

These threads never last anymore. All the ruifags are in rehab trying to cope.

Attached: AlLeftovers.jpg (210x272, 32K)

Yes, those guys were assholes, but physically assaulting them for words isn't something you do for just any girl. Kajita's in love, but I wonder if Rui feels the same way.

Rui went to him first when she wanted advice and they started to bond after that, he also mainly talks about their passion for cooking, they're both representing their country and know each other better than the other chefs participating on the same course, so it's not that weird that he'd try to maintain close contact. His rivalry with Al was played as comic relief, also Al is the last person that can judge others for being too forward. His family financial problems is the reason why he wants to be a professional so he can provide them with money. I highly doubt he has punched someone in his entire life, he only did that because he values Rui that much and felt pissed off that some stranger was not only insulting her and her race of being easy but they also insulted her as a chef, that after he trying to lift her spirit by saying she's doing fine with her progression.

No shit he has feelings for her. As for Rui, she won’t move on so quick. It’ll take so time, but her face when she tells him that he made her really happy isn’t a bad sign at all.

No one said she felt the same, the issue was people claiming he was abusive and possessive, which he isn't, since the only time he was somewhat possessive was when he played his rivalry against Al, and he only punched the douche because he insulted his friend/crush as well as his entire race, he'll most likely be surprised and disappointed with himself when he realizes what he has done since he never loses his calm.

is that ground for punching someone out of the blue? Dude got a short temper , probably a future wife beater if you ask me

I love Kengo

Attached: KengoDisgust.jpg (588x733, 128K)

>demeans rui as a person and chef
>insults his race
Humans have punched each other over more trivial things. Kei is showing him in a good light. She’s not having him punch a guy for simply checking Rui out, the guy went on to talk about her as if she was some blow-up doll and then trashed her as a chef AND shittalks nips. Don’t be so obtuse. If Kajita was truly abusive and possessive, he would have decked Al from the get-go.

The guy is almost always calm and composed, the one time he snapped was because he was confused about his feelings and right after spending some time with his friend/crush and lifting each other's spirit he overhears some strangers insulting her and their race, not even them he still maintained his calm and only confronted both by defending his friend, what drove him to snap was when the guy mocked him for doing so making he realize that he does have feelings for her. I also highly doubt he's proud of what he did, specially because he's always calm and mature about things, I bet next chapter will focus much more on him and his now acknowledged feelings.

Has Natsuo ever made Rui smile like that before?

I hope that is true. Its time for Hina to retake her rightful spot

Maybe when Natsuo confessed to her. Not really sure tho

>If Kajita was truly abusive and possessive, he would have decked Al from the get-go
Could Kajita take Al?

probably not
Al most likely has more fight knowledge than Kajita

I doubt, Al is bigger and more fit than him and I think this chapter's douche was the very first person he ever punched.

Based on your biased view. For all we know he punched dudes left and right with that shitty attitude of his

Eh theres a few in here. They're trying to make out Kajitas going to be abusive and horrible. Oh how glorious headcanon is.

I can hardly imagine those Hina chapters that are to come. They will be glorious

Cope harder. Kajita has done nothing wrong, and his chances of being the endgame for Rui are rising.

It seems like it's become rather neutral in these threads as to who's going to win now desu. I still think Rui has a chance and it's most likely going to happen. I'm going to be paranoid until it does or doesnt.

Even as a Ruifag myself, it's looking more and more like a Hinafag is inevitable. Especially after the previous arc and how it was Rui who broke up in the first place.

Him punching someone like that out of the blue is wrong on every account. Other than that I just hate him . I dont fully understand why I hate him so much desu since I am also a Hina fag

Honestly, if people don't like Kajita and don't want him with Rui, that's fine, but just admit it's because of his possibility of being endgame, don't try to make excuses like reaching for straws and wishing him to be a bad guy, comparing him with Hina's stalker or even saying you'd prefer Al rather than him, the guy has not done anything wrong aside from snapping on the verge of his confused feelings and punched someone because they insulted someone dear to him.

Exactly. It’s pathetic. The dislike he gets is all cause of shipping.

To be honest I'd prefer if he didn't get dragged into this mess, he's got genuine reasons for pursuing a career in culinary aside from being his passion, that are to provide for his family, getting mixed up further with Rui will just ruin the poor guy. I also firmly don't think she deserves him, at least not so far.

So are we ever getting the full anime episodes on PlayPic or BDs?

I would rather Rui nkt end up with anybody, but still be emotionally fulfilled. Al is a no no and Kajita honestly feels like someone crafted wholesale just to be a love interest.

>Because laying a guy's ass out for trying to get with Rui is so not possessive
Except it wasn't for trying to "get" with Rui. It was for saying racist crap like "asians are all submissive" and "she'll probobly give submissive head".

Even Al or natsuo would retaliate over that and Natsuo has attacked others over lesser comments for people he was just friends with like his ugly study buddy being mocked by her childhood friend.
And dont forget that Rui assaulted Natsuo when she realized he was in love with Hina. And he was crippled then too. You'll make excuses that she was emotional and in love, but its the same for Kajita.
you just hate that it was Kajita who stood up for Rui.

>brooding silent asshole type, that nobody likes
Everything you said can easily describe the young Rui
>problems with his family financial situation or something
his dads dead, his mother is working and he has 3 or 4 siblings. Thats why he didnt go to school and went straight to work to be responsible and provide for his family.

When he confessed, when he gave her the watches, when he said she was cute (indirectly). but all of these where massive events, not something so simple like a Kajita compliment.

You forget that the tension between Al and Kajita went both ways and was more comedic than jealosy driven

this. i want her to get a shit single ending where she has to bake the wedding cake.

AntiKajitafag BTFO.

theres plenty to suggest the author has been setting up that Natsuo and Hina are meant to be, even during Rui's relationship with him.

And Natsuo has already decided to move on from Rui, so its only Rui thats holding onto hope, but this chapter shows how frail that hope is.

would be good. But it would piss me off, not for Rui supporting a NatsuoxHina marriage, that would be awesome, but in Nisekoi i preferred Onodera over Chitoge

I wonder how people can believe Rui will still end up with Natsuo after this chapter?

Kajita is good with knives.

If anything it just gives them more hope compared to other chapters.

more like giving and inch in the first pages before being anal blasted back a mile with

Is anyone else pissed of how easy of a girl Rui is being

Maybe she learned her lesson, considering how much of a bitch she was being to Natsuo.

she was easy since chapter 1

Everyone deserves to be happy.
But Rui and Natsuo prove they cant be happy in a relationship because of all of Rui's issues weighing it down, and Natsuo taking the toll everytime.
Now she can find happiness with someone she wont be suspicious, fearful or guilt ridden around because their relationship would not be on the grounds of Taking Kajita away from someone he loved, or abusing a heart broken situation to get closer to him.
All her issues with Natsuo stemmed from fear that what she did to Hina would happen to Her, but with Kajita she isnt stealing from anybody or taking advantage of anything. Its just happening.
So she can find happiness with Kajita and not have any of the issues that she had with Natsuo since all those issues are grounded on the circumstances she used to her advantage that she was then fearful of. With Kajita its just common attraction

She was also willing to let Al kiss her out of the blue.

I'm not a big fan of hers but I don't think she's being that easy, she only ever showed those kind of expressions when thinking about Natsuo, and I kind of like her chemistry with Kajita, she seems to really enjoy spending time with him even though they treat each other as rivals as well as colleagues, I think they match well too because they share the same passion for cooking.

They're not wrong though.

Attached: 1532529820135.png (512x509, 270K)

Oh god, no, they're completely wrong; Sasuga depicted the ignorant gaijin really well in this chapter. Japanese women are by far one of the most controlling Asian women you'll ever deal with.

The guy on the left doing a blowjob gesture managed to be even gayer than Master.

Serizawa is still in the race.

based

>ruifags: I bet kaijita is another psycho stalker (because that will help rui go back to natsuo)
>sasugakei: kajita is a complete whiteknight to the point of retardation (laughs)

Elaborate.

>do you honestly believe that Rui can be genuinely happy with Kajita?

Did you even read the chapter? The guy managed to make her happy by standing by her side, support her and give her confidence without her going full drama anguish at any moment.

>After all the time and love she shared with Natsuo?

Rui herself built a cage where she assumed that she could only be happy with natsuo, it's literally what killed their relationship and something portrayed as unhealthy. You need to read the manga instead of just making your own headcanon bullshit by picking the pieces you like while ignoring the rest.

Ruifags should just accept it already: Rui is for chef cock. Let Natsuo be happy with Hina once for all.

>never heard of thailand and the billion dollar sex tourism industry

>Thailand
Maybe he isn't into 'females' who have undergone a horrific and crucifying sex-change surgery which turned them into eerie abominations.

It's two sides of the same coin, honestly.

Khajiit should've ask the Cocksucking Mime to take it outside and punch him there. Fighting inside the restaraunt may end badly for him, career-wise.

They actually look cute together. I hope things will work out for them.

You certainly wish.

I'm a Ruifag and I'm actually pretty happy about this. I just hope Rui wont ruin it.

Now this right here is a rare species of Ruifag.

>I'm actually pretty happy about this

Attached: notsuo.png (1009x905, 635K)

This series is trash. She actually is being paired with shitty kitchenboy.
-1000000000/10
Yes, it made me mad.

Hina is a shit. She's a pedo and needs to get arrested already.

>implying he's not a hundred times better than Natsuo

I would like to remind all the ruifags that while natsuo is at japan, depressed as hell because bitch decided to breakup with him at the worst possible moment. Here she is, smiling very happily (picture) because of one simple compliment from chefboi.
And bitch still has guts to hope that they can get back together after all the damages she has caused.

Rui a shit
Hina a best

Sorry but I don't give a fuck about Natsuo. He never really liked Rui. He shouldn't have accepted her feelings just because Hina had ran way. That's the problem with him. He lacks resolve and determination.

But again, I don't give a fuck about him. As long as Rui is happy, it's all good in my book.

I don't need you to care about that wimp though. I just remind to all tards claiming that rui was deeply in love with natsuo. While she still go to work normally and be very happy (her words) because of some compliments from a boy that's not natsuo.
Love or just being obsessed?

Natsuo is unironically the personification of the incel-created strawman, one of those 20% men who presumably have sex with 80% of women because of their looks.
Natsuo has a lot of redeeming qualities but in general I don't really like him. So it's better for Rui to not end up with him I suppose.

Kajita>Natsuo

This, I’ve always thought Natsuo was a little shit. I’m jealous of Kajita and Rui’s kids, theyre gonna get some fucking amazing home cooked meals

I've seen Friends. They'll get into an argument over WE WERE ON A BREAK later, but still get together in the end.

Natsuo doesn't even look that good-looking though. Just a bit above average.

I'm sure that Natsuo would have done the exact same thing had he been in Kajita's place.

He would have done the same thing for any girl though, a generic MC trait. Kajita whiteknighted Rui because he likes her. There's a different.

*difference

Well Rui has yet to confess that she took advantage of Hina's situation, knew about Hina's feelings and made sure that he doesn't find out about them to Natsuo. Kei hasn't resolved that important plot point so far and has only increased it's importance with every arc for good reason.

>attacks an american

How well did that work out the last time a jap did that?

Attached: Adobe_20190324_094216.jpg (768x512, 86K)

>Domestic Girlfriend 227 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
www115.zippyshare.com/v/foEd2U9Q/file.html
mega.nz/#!uioQiYwY!9mIym10fTLlAW51ckTbNa3i0rmnaQui8f7AgoQzuAr4

>Domestic Girlfriend 228 (2019) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
www85.zippyshare.com/v/Mtmfz6pS/file.html
mega.nz/#!6vASUY6C!wX9v3ghz1IBDCtJpTspQvfwuDFqawpSLWFKJHTBAUu0

>Japanese women are by far one of the most controlling Asian women you'll ever deal with.
This. Big reason why they have such a low birth rate is because many Japanese women have ridiculously high standards. Also a lot of them spend their 20s pursuing their careers, and when they're finally ready to look into marriage, they also want someone who makes more than them, which isn't easy if they were good at their job.

Kek

This. Rui acts honest when the situation is in her favour. She made sure not to tell Natsuo about Hina's situation and her feelings but decided to tell her about their relationship once she returned. Hypocrisy at it's best.

That's the point. He just cares about his image (haircut, eye lenses, proper hygiene, clean and fitting clothes etc.). He only gets a lot of girls having feelings for him because he is a manga MC.

Rui a shit

Attached: E2BF02FA-AE0F-479C-A681-DF180781B382.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

The fact that she took advantage of the situation doesn't justify Natsuo getting together with her despite not loving her. Honestly, the only plot point Kei needs to resolve is Natsu growing a pair and stop being a wimpy faggot who goes with the flow. Rui doesn't have to get involved with him or Hina anymore.

Quiet a convenient way of trying to gloss over Rui's selfish and manipulative nature. Then again Ruitards blaming Natsuo for everything isn't anything new.

I wouldn't mind if she goes apologies at the very end in an epilogue or something. But whether Hina and Natsuo get together is up to Natsuo. He's the one who has to fix his shit.

Rui raped by random Melanin enriched, gang when?

Dude Rui has proved not only to be a shitty individual but also someone being incapable of being an actually caring person. She took advantage of Hina's situation and then has the audacity to ask her to not do something that will make her cry despite Hina always supporting her. Your mental gymnastics won't erase the source material.

Sasuga Kei is obsessed with white dicks.

>wedding cake
At least in that ending Onodera was romantically fulfilled and had a cute daughter. Provided Rui gets with Kajota it would be a better version where we actually get to know the guys she ends up with, but at the same time they just feel incredibly boring

If you believe that then you'd agree the best she can do is stay away from Natsuo. And as for her character development, it's enough if she learns to care about someone for real, which is probably where the Chef dude fits in.

Kajita deserves better than a manipulative bitch

The thing is, throughout the story so far Rui has never suffered the consequences of her actions. Everytime people have covered up for her, be it Natsuo or Hina.

Um, no he doesn't.

The consequences of her actions is that she was constantly feeling insecure and guilty about her relationship with Natsuo. She wasn't happy. Now she has a chance to be. Let's just hope she doesn't shit on it.

user she never actually faced the consequences of her actions. If she had she could have confessed about taking advantage of Hina's situation to Natsuo long ago. Everytime it was Natsuo who made it up to her when she doubted him or their relationship with Hina always being the good older sister who always accepted her selfish remarks and requests. Even after the break-up what exactly did she loose? She is all happy chasing her dream.

>user she never actually faced the consequences of her actions
I already told you what were the consequences of her action.

Worked pretty well, we got anime out of it.

user she never faced them head on. She never told him the truth until the very end. The fact that she never did that consequently means that she never felt sorry for her actions. She also hasn't apologised to Hina yet. Facing the consequences of your actions requires being honest about doing those actions in the first place, something that Rui never did, atleast when it comes to being honest about them with Natsuo.

>she never felt sorry for her actions
But she did. She stated herself that she felt guilty about it. Honestly, I don't know what you want from her. Do you want her to go fix Natsuo's relationship with Hina? I don't think it's up to her. Natsuo is the protagonist. He has to man up and get what he wants on his own. That's how this shit works.

vimeo.com/332692415
true, loose af

I don't think expecting an apology and confession from her about her actions to Hina and Natsuo is asking too much. That's the least she can do.

>But she did.
Feeling guilty has no meaning if you aren't even honest about it with the person most involved with it(Natsuo).

man of culture

delusional

You know...
This chapter made me kinda sad.
Because this had those white guys look evil.
White guys don't talk about Japanese girls like that.
White girls get mad at white guys wanting to date Asian girls.
White girls are the ones saying Asians are more submissive.
It kinda makes me sad that the things jealous white girls say ends up representing both sexes opinion.

All these 'sex and relationships' thing sounds like a giant basket with vipers. Or like a well-hidden minefield at a night time.
Sometimes I think myself lucky because I never jumped into that.

I'm not so sure about a hina victory anymore bros.

Why would you even want Hina to win? She has many gallons of semen from many men deposited in her womb, she should just keep spreading her legs to the first guy that makes her wet

Rationally, I want Kajita to win because he is a good boy and he is good for Rui, but my emotions say no.
This kusomanga has no right making me feel such things.

Yes

Why would you want the protagonist to receive anything more for being a shitty passive writer guy that falls into hot strange despite absolutely no attractive qualities?
I bet he'll become and isekai web novel author.

I want Rui to fuck Kajita but win in the end because it'd be such a Sasuga Kei thing to pull.

Imagine thinking Rui will win. Imagine being that delusional. Kei went through 3 different stories for her manga and in every single one of them the student/teacher relationship was a main thing while Hina was the main heroine and Natsuo the MC. The second story doesn’t even have Rui herself, her character becomes a childhood friend and the design is completely different. Hina has always been the main girl. An older woman and young guy falling in love was always the focus. Give it up already Ruifags.

I forgive everything.

Attached: 1553894429820.jpg (931x1355, 153K)

I didn't read past chapter 10 but the setup is for the girl he fucks on pg 1, anyone with any concept of theme knows that.

Remember when people thought Asuka would win Kimi no Iru Machi (she did because she didn't end up with haruto, but you know what I mean)

Rui won’t win.

I don’t know what you’re trying to say here, but the set-up has always been an older woman and younger man. Look at the different stories Kei came up with before sticking to this one. Hina was always her main heroine.

First girl wins dude.

>White guys don't talk about Japanese girls like that.
You think anons or polfags aren't white guys?

Yeah, tell that to Rukia and Sakura. That rule only happens to non-realistic comedy harems that romanticizes girls as these pure beings who will always fucks the first guy they love for the rest of their lives.

I like this confidence that you have that Hina will win. I wish I could feel the same desu. But Lets be fair; Kei could pull anything at this point.

user, this isn’t a Jewish sitcom

No, it applies to 95% of romantic narratives in nippon land. Another person winning is statistically more likely in "realistic" narratives, but that probability is still marginal.

And domestic na kanojo has totally tricked you because it clearly is a harem that romanticizes female purity, that's why Rui never fucked Alex despite the fact any real nip girl would've dropped her panties on the spot if they saw him from across the street.

If Hina was going to win, she'd win and then we'd see Rui get pumped by her side hustle. Or we'd have Rui fall for Kojita, prompting the breakup. However this Kojita stuff is presented as conflict to a relationship that had supposedly ended, so looking at it analytically the plot diagram is supportive of Rui ending.
I honestly want the MC to end up alone and gay tho.

The words used aren't the words guys use.
/pol/ would talk about how they are better because they aren't whores like white women.
The way they talked about her is the way white women talk about Asian girls when they are jealous. "You only like them because they are more submissive" This is what white girls try to do to shame guys for liking Asians more then them.
Don't get me wrong guys would definitely objectify girls. Just not like this.

>this Kojita stuff is presented as conflict to a relationship that had supposedly ended
It absolutely isn't.

I've never met a submissive Asian girl, or a white girl that thinks asians are submissive.

It absolutely is because its cutting away from a main plot in limbo. Take an adult education course.

Friendly reminder that Rui will win the Natsuo bowl simply despite being absolute trash in comparison to literally every other girl because she is the first girl.

Attached: HowGoldenTimeShouldHaveEnded.jpg (1456x1047, 190K)

/pol/fag here
We like Asians because they are feminine and not gross feminist whores.
We like Asian boys for the same reason ;)

Yeah but is winning Natsuo a good thing? He's a hetare writer. Might as well get a degree in truck driving or coal mining.

He is pretty trash. If Rui was smart she would make a pass at based stalker-kun.

Weird how none of the writers Natsuo has worked with are married...

It’s not really cutting away, it’s just proving closure and showing both Natsuo and Rui moving on in different ways. The Rui/chef stuff happens simultaneously to the Natsuo/druggie stuff.

And Hina was always the first girl since she’s the main heroine. Eriri was the first girl in Saekano and even got the first volume cover but the main heroine Megumi won.

It’s not cutting away anything. It’s showing them move on. Natsuo had his mini-arc after the breakup now it’s time for Rui. You would have been right if her and Chef started something immediately, but they’re just friends and Kajita still doesn’t understand that he has growing romantic feelings for her. The mini-arc will probably end with him realizing his feelings then we get back to JPN.

His voice is so soothing I'd listen to him all day.

> Hina was always the first girl since she’s the main heroine.
Not really. First girl is whoever gets the biggest page spread in the first chapter. Like first girl in Good Ending wasn't really first girl in the sense of continuity, or who the protagonist had a crush on, but she was still first girl.

Time will tell. I'm getting a real sense of that classic "testing her feelings" stuff in the headwinds.

Hina is literally the first girl despite not being introduced first. Hell, she’s the first girl Natsuo falls in love with. She has always been the main heroine and the 3 storylines Kei revealed to us show us this. Rui was the secondary heroine and doesn’t even look like herself in the second scenario, instead her design is different and she’s a childhood friend aka who lose a lot of the time.

I literally just explained to you why she's not. Ask anyone to read the first chapter fresh and they'll say Rui is the main girl.

>that's why Rui never fucked Alex despite the fact any real nip girl would've dropped her panties on the spot if they saw him from across the street.
Or maybe she never fucked him because he tried to rape her?

Ok. Rui is first girl while Hina is the main girl going by the notes Kei revealed to us. Hina is still the first girl that captured the MCs heart too.

>he tried to rape her
She is Japanese and he is American, what else could've happen?

>tried to rape her

That's called foreplay when the guy's hot you incel.

I hate how it gets completely sandbagged and they're still friends with him.

because she wanted it

This, there is no way that Natsuo or Rui would ever want to be anywhere near Alex ever again.

I hate Kajita because I'm really getting a NTR feeling from this. He was one of the characters that was pressuring on the relationship. Obviously not to the level of Miyabi, but that instead makes it feel more real (as Miyabi is more comedic).

Rui felt guilty because she lead him on and Natsuo felt guilty because he lied to Alex.
Also there was no penetration so it's okay.

Serizawa will win. Sasuga's clearly been avoiding closing her arc for a reason

NTR is good if the dick is cool and the guy is cool.

>NTR feeling
You think Rui will call Natsuo on Skype to show him Khajiit doing her in the ass?

I bet they'll fuck, Rui will come back, start dating Natsuo again, and then he'll see dick pics on her phone.

>Rui felt guilty because she lead him on and Natsuo felt guilty because he lied to Alex.
So what? Neither of those things justify fucking rape.

>Also there was no penetration so it's okay.
Only because Natsuo managed to get there in time and beat the crap out of Alex. Alex had already forced Rui into a room and onto a bed and was taking off her clothes.

Then Natsuo fucks Kajita in revenge.

>WE WERE ON A BREAK

Alex was drunk, he wouldn't be able to get hard anyway.

>The ending is Natsuo living with Kajita and their adopted kids
Nice.

I've seen that argument too many times in my serious shoujo dramas
>guy has trust issues with girl
>doesn't want to do long distance because he thinks she'll cheat on him
>she tries to convince him otherwise
>he breaks up with her
>she says she'll remain committed
>2 months later
>gets drunk and lets a guy inside her a day before she returns to japan
>"WE WERE ON BREAK"

Actress girl would be surrogate mother
Hina becomes a prostitute
Rui kills herself
Scarface overdoses and has a happy dream about being married to Natsuo as she dies.

>NTR feeling

Sasuga Kei is pleased.

Just read every chapter last weekend, didn't participate in any thread up until now. I'm glad that, even though faggotry is still around, people discuss the plot and the character's intentions and personalities instead of major shitpost.

These threads gather a lot of interested characters themselves. I can remember a few anons here whose lives may be used as a source material for a manga.

>any of us knowing the warmth of another human
you know we're all just larping

Time to put Ruifags in their place again.

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

Attached: 1553716488818.png (540x742, 188K)

This. Its obvious that Rui is going to win.

>Its obvious that Rui is going to win

Attached: 1552618093438.gif (540x302, 1.71M)

It really is. She's clearly the main focal point of the manga, everything is tied to her.

Imagine being this delusional.

Based reminder user

Cherry pick harder. You guys are thinking way too deeply about this crap. Read some more manga and you'll figure out the tropes.

Attached: f7.png (700x995, 506K)

How many chapters are there about Hina that don't have anything to do with Natsuo? I'll wait.

>on the first volume cover
>first girl he fell in love with
>decided to put her feelings to the side for his sake and later the sake of her sister
>early drafts reveal Hina was always the main heroine and the older woman/younger man thing was always an important concept
Not even the tropes are on your side.

Not a single one? Hina's character arc is closely tied to Natsuo. Most of the decisions they have made so far has always involved Natsuo to an extent.

This. The heel never wins in a storyline and the story so far paints Hina as the ultimate babyface while Rui as the chickenshit heel.

I was talking about how fucked up their lives are. They are sources for a psychological thriller manga.

You do realize that weakens your argument right? Characters that are tied exclusively to the MC lose.

*she has

>Hina's character arc is closely tied to Natsuo.
Exactly. She even declared that she would dedicate her life to making sure his dream became a reality whereas Rui abandons him when things get tough even though his writers block had nothing to do with her or their relationship. On top of that, Hina has the whole "put her feelings to the side for others" trope which Chitoge and Aki-also main heroines-did in their respective series and they won in the end.

Nah.

Attached: 1538574871181.png (432x432, 217K)

Honestly, Ruitards can quote as many mangas as they like but you all forget the most important fact that the winner in those romance mangas always win fair and square.
There was no hiding truths, lying to get your way nor manipulate shit while rui did all three.
Natsuo can whisper sweet words to rui all he wants but in the end you will never see him doing anything remotely meaningful for rui more than he did for hina.
The wimp couldn't even mutter up an effort to tell his parents he's dating their daughter. And shot her down two times when she actually suggested it.
Tell me, ruifags, what did he do for her that he had never done for hina, huh?

Dude who are you fooling? Even the girls from SEO's manga who won had their character arcs tied closely to the MC.

What a slut. Imagine being a Ruifag

>xactly. She even declared that she would dedicate her life to making sure his dream became a reality
That's a loser flag if I've ever seen one.
Think about every romance manga you've read (I'm guessing like.. Rosario + Vamp and Good Ending...) the girls that lost were the ones that only had character development through the MC, and lacked their own personal arcs.

>Literally describes the entire story
>Cherry pick

What personal arc has Rui had? If not's Natsuo she's tied to, it's another guy like Al drama and now Kajita. Sure she has her chef dreams, but Hina has a job herself.

Yuzuki had cancer chad, Suzuka had track aspirations.
Asuka and the miko girl I forget her name had significantly less baggage and all their arcs were joined at the hip with the protagonists.

Yes, that's the point, she has shit outside the MC, which means she's more likely to end with them. I know it sounds contrary but it really isn't when you're smarter than a troglodyte.

I don't want Rui to win because Natsuo is a faggot, but since I'm not autistic and capable of reading a narrative correctly I know she will.

>she has shit outside the MC, which means she's more likely to end with them.
But that applies to Hina more cause she's ready to dedicate her life to him.

Yuki and her entire character development was centered around utsumi. Good ending fag here.

>That's a loser flag
It isn't. She even mentions in the same sentence that she doesn't care if he isn't with her in the end. She didn't say that expecting a romantic conclusion with the MC.

>lacked their own personal arcs.
Hina's whole character arc is about letting go her sacrificing mindset and thinking about herself. Which is tied to Natsuo as well. Also Kei's last work basically kills your argument. Yuki's arc personal arc was about her PTSD and feeling guilty about not being able to accept Seiji on a physical level. Again it was tied to the MC.

And hina has stabby-kun, chad teacher. Brilliant observation here, tard.

>devoted girl who will do anything for the MC and literally fall into his lap without him needing to move a muscle
Where have I seen that before? Oh yah, every single loser in a romance ever. They're designed like that, so that when the protagonist picks the flawed one it represents true love over objective perfection or some other garbage.
Thats why those ubermensch ouji-kuns that show up in volume 3 of a shoujo mango always lose.

>Hina's whole character arc is about letting go her sacrificing mindset and thinking about herself.
You literally just said the opposite is the reason why she'll win.

>Yuzuki had cancer chad
And she still NTRed asuka by getting Haruto back. Basically making it all about the mc in the end.

>Suzuka had track aspirations.
Closely tied to Yamato's field. Both were athletes.

>Asuka
Asuka was introduced 70-80 chapters into the story. You aren't making a fair comparison.

Rui is so irrelevant that she isn't the same character in either the second or third scrapped scenario Kei created before coming up with the current story.

Attached: 0016-021.jpg (1066x1600, 367K)

>without him needing to move a muscle

Attached: move muscle.jpg (1066x1600, 613K)

Dude you are forgetting one important fact, Rui has used every dirty trick in the history book to get the MC and has yet to confess about it. Kei could have easily concluded that plot point long ago but rather she has only increased its importance with every arc.

Because once Rui reveals the truth that’s when she’ll officially lose in canon.

No I didn't. She still isn't persuing the MC despite having all the rights to do so. Trying to get the MC after he is dumped is the biggest loser flag in Romance and Hina doesn't have that.

How many cocks has Hina sucked again?

>Trying to get the MC after he is dumped is the biggest loser flag in Romance and Hina doesn't have that.
Yup, which is just another point for Hina in terms of endgame. She isn't forcing her feelings on him which means Natsuo might make the move this time around. They might want to start something again, but feel guilty because of Rui. Rui will reveal the truth and then Hina and Natsuo won't feel bad about pursuing each other. Hina quitting her teaching job yet only worrying about Natsuo and then declaring she'll support him with everything she's got while pushing her love for to side for the sake of Rui is nothing but good cause he just raises her chances to win.

>rui cant even deal with some writers block and dumps natsuo
lmao how can someone so weak end up winning? bitch is too insecure.

This series is written by a woman, isn't it?

>Hina
>Objective perfection
Your headcanon aside, Hina isn't a perfect individual. If she was she wouldn't have suffered at all. Going out with Shu and putting her faith in Natsuo's words and proposal wouldn't have have if she wasn't flawed.

Sucked, probably close to a hundred
Fucked, double that

Seething Ruitard.

So like Hinata risking her life, twice for Naruto- Naruto
Or Mine charging against Esdeath and Budo for Tatsumi? - Akame ga kill
Or Asuna sacrificing herself for Kirito? - SAO
Or CC risking her life for Lelouch? - code geass
Or Oboro killing herself to save Genosuke? - Basilik
Touka risking her life for Kaneki? - Tokyo ghoul?

your argument literally is trash and beyond ignorant

Look, if you are gonna continue doing this at least make it entertaining. Even Philip's cuck fantasies were better than your desperate attempts.

This.
My work buddy is dating a Japanese girl and I cannot meet him at all in his free time. She plans all of his weekends. He constantly bitches about it at work but it never changes.
Another buddy dates a Malaysian chick and we just go to the gym and play vidya at his place while she chills half naked on the bed no fucks given.

>The buying Natsuo a phone
>the fire works festival - trope
> Natsuo telling Hina "out of everyone i want you to be the most..." - trope
>the storm showing Hina with the rings
> Natsuo giving Hina a lap pillow - trope
> protecting Hina from the stabbing
>remembering the embrace at the beach they had when he fell into hinas arms
> approval from parents because of 'fate'
> wishing at the shrine 'if its not too much to ask, after i'd also like natsuo and i to..." - trope
> "you can tell me anything i don't know what i can do but i'll do all i can" - trope
> "i'll always be by your side Hina" - trope
> "your the only one, my precious... brother" - trope
> "you two really are family, you and your sister", and other comments suggesting they're meants for each other - trope
> "ive decided to dedicate the rest of my life to Natsuo" - trope
> "Hina you will never be happy if you arn't honest with yourself" - trope
> "follow your heart Hina" - trope
> "i've never regretted meeting Hina, not once" - trope
> "are you talking about your sister? or your lover?" - trope
> "he was being really chummy with his sister" - trope
> kissing by Serizawa because of how close he was with Hina
and all that DURING the relationship with Rui. The story itself is directing and suggesting the Hina Natsuo endgame just on tropes alone.

And now we can add
>the Natsuo from druggies after being randomly called by him for help, out of all other people.

so cry harder. the story itself damns Rui for Hina. deal with it.

>People actually read this nip manga based on western society

Where the fuck have you Been Copy/paste user? we need more copy/paste to further blast the butt hurt, fiction writing, delusional, desperate and beyond help Ruifags.

Explain further.

all that effort into typing when rui is going to inevitably win
i feel sorry for hinafags

Sure thing Ruifag.

Attached: 0009-002.jpg (1066x1600, 348K)

Winner doesn't have to use dirty tricks to get the MC. Literally every girl that won in romance is proof of that.

>dumps natsuo cause shes an insecure bitch even though his writers block had nothing to do with her instead of supporting him through it
>meanwhile despite natsuo getting jealous since shes half way around the world, he still supports her cooking dream
rui is selfish shit. she better end up alone.

The most laughable thing is, Rui thought that their breakup would inspire Natsuo to write again. She thought she could do the same thing Hina did once again thinking that the breakup was the only reason Natsuo was able to write an award winning work. She not only failed as a gf but also failed to understand Natsuo as a person. Till the very end, she was trying to replace Hina.

All that effort to ignore the story to justify a Rui-ending
Ruifags dont even realize their hyprocosy is saying a Hina ending would waste the '100 chapter relationship with Rui' but say nothing about everything that would actually be wasted.

In the end, we can type all this shit because you got nothing to go on. everything is going against you and all you can do is ignore it, claim we're 'cherry picking', say a Rui ending is inevitable even though all you got to go on are thoughts and feelings with the latest chapter further pushing her to Kajita.

And jokes on you, its copy pasted, and you cant deny it a single thing about it.

Rui won Natsuo over by keeping a huge secret from him. It was a sneaky victory. At the end of everything, she dumps him instead of being a decent person and supporting him in his time of need. Rui is still immature and selfish-someone mature and level-headed like Kajita will balance her out.

I'm not so sure thats the reason she broke up with him. If anything that theory was made from desperate rui-fags looking for anything to justify the breakup with a reunion later, failing to realize just how cruel and manipulative it would make Rui.

Saying 'your lack of writing left a hole in your heart and i dont think i can fill it' dosnt seem like she intended to inspire him through the breakup. And if she intended to leave so Natsuo could work on himself without her would be just as bad because it sets herself up as someone who'd rather run from problems than willing to work with him to overcome them.

2 nukes weren't enough.

I am not saying that's the reason why she broke up with him. But she did think that the breakup would help him write.

you cant really say she 'won' Natsuo. Yes they dated and such, but in the end i don't think its ever proven she got the same love she knew Hina received.
Whats more, the nature of 'winning' natsuo ended up being a double edged sword since it caused all her guilts and fears later on, all of which she never talked out about with Natsuo and making her far more fearful and suspicious as time went on.
If anything, the circumstances of her 'winning' acted like a ticking time bomb that blew in her face, and Natsuo was on the recieving end of it.

The most to suggest that is her saying 'be sure to write what you are feeling, i believe in you.'
Not enough to suggest she thought breaking up would help him write for me.

That's literally telling him to write about how he feels about the breakup which she thought was something that inspired him to write after Hina left. Otherwise It makes no sense to insert that line.

>guy was suffered a writer block
>'be sure to write what you are feeling, i believe in you.'
>Not enough to suggest she thought breaking up would help him write for me.
>logic 3000

True. I should have said that Rui got to be his lover due to taking advantage of his broken heart along with keeping a huge secret from him that would have undoubtedly made Natsuo chase Hina in order to tell her that he doesn't want her to sacrifice herself for him and that they'll get through it together.

Rui was on so much bullshit.

Our girl Serizawa will win.

Used.

Just saying, it was presented in too quick a passing to come off as diabolical or manipulative for me personally. Besides, others have given their blessing to Natsuo to write their stories, (hostess, ugly study buddy, emo who lost a gay friend).

I just realized that this further suggests that Rui lost. Thinking back to the flash forward chapter, Natsuo says he needs to talk to his wife about writing the story of how they got together.
If Rui already gave him her blessing to write about them, then its all the more reason to prove she is not endgame.

>Natsuo says he needs to talk to his wife about writing the story of how they got together.
I can't wait to see a married Milf!Hina and their kid while Rui decided to stay in NY and is revealed to be engaged to Kajita.

hinafags are retarded

Ruitard, either provide some argument or at least make your shitposting entertaining.

theres nothing to argue about
the winner was already decided
you are retarded for thinking hina actually stood a chance

>theres nothing to argue about
>continue to post
>iq 3000

You should realise that your desperation with no actual basis from the source material doesn't count as an argument. Then again that would be too much to expect from a Ruitard.

>The buying Natsuo a phone
>the fire works festival - trope
> Natsuo telling Hina "out of everyone i want you to be the most..." - trope
>the storm showing Hina with the rings
> Natsuo giving Hina a lap pillow - trope
> protecting Hina from the stabbing
>remembering the embrace at the beach they had when he fell into hinas arms
> approval from parents because of 'fate'
> wishing at the shrine 'if its not too much to ask, after i'd also like natsuo and i to..." - trope
> "you can tell me anything i don't know what i can do but i'll do all i can" - trope
> "i'll always be by your side Hina" - trope
> "your the only one, my precious... brother" - trope
> "you two really are family, you and your sister", and other comments suggesting they're meants for each other - trope
> "ive decided to dedicate the rest of my life to Natsuo" - trope
> "Hina you will never be happy if you arn't honest with yourself" - trope
> "follow your heart Hina" - trope
> "i've never regretted meeting Hina, not once" - trope
> "are you talking about your sister? or your lover?" - trope
> "he was being really chummy with his sister" - trope
> kissing by Serizawa because of how close he was with Hina
and all that DURING the relationship with Rui. The story itself is directing and suggesting the Hina Natsuo endgame just on tropes alone.

And now we can add
>the Natsuo from druggies after being randomly called by him for help, out of all other people.

christ your sad.

>atsuo is unironically the personification of the incel-created strawman, one of those 20% men who presumably have sex with 80% of women because of their looks.

You don't even know what strawman is retard. A strawman is attributing a fictitious and weak argument or position to a person then attacking that argument you created in order to make the opposition look bad.

And the top 20% guys thing isn't a complete myth if data from dating sites is anything to go by.

The kajitabowl.

Attached: 1542125343450.png (1002x906, 1.01M)

There is no good ending for Rui

Attached: DIO vs RUI.png (421x717, 361K)

The amount of implicit narrative in this single panel is insane.

>kajita is getting fired next week
>rui starts to panic like crazy

Attached: Yukko's_Epic_Test_Face.png (1366x768, 530K)

Who?

I hope he get's killed, I hope Natsuo get's killed

>protecting Hina from the stabbing

You don't need to write essays when you can just post this.

Attached: taking a knife for your waifu.png (2132x1600, 2.24M)

>Rui about to be killed by DIO's knives
>Natuso moves in stopped time just enough to protect her with his body
>Time resumes and Natsuo is impaled
>"I told you Rui, I'd take a knife for you just like Hina, I'd take a million knives for you"
>Dies

based

Attached: 1532856973568.gif (500x280, 103K)

Alex ends up fucking rui.

its a copy paste of another user. besides, ruifags will just cry that natsuo would do the same thing for rui

You left out the part where Hina gets Marie and saves Natsuo from getting a bullet in his skull. Only a fool would deny Hina isn't the right one for him.

Please please please please don't make Kajita into a fucking psycho so Nat has to come and save her
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now we have Alex calling him a creep and he freaked the fuck out

Al is a joke, not even the other characters take him seriously.

Its just that I have said that I can see Kajita turning into a psycho out of nowhere to justfiy natsuo going back and forth between the sisters again

And for the most part I just hoped that I was paranoid and I still hope I am because Rui needs to be done
But then Al called him creepy last chapter and this chapter he had a ridiculous reaction.

Kajita is kinda crazy. You don't just physically assault people just because you don't like what they said. Kajita could end up getting himself into some trouble. I wouldn't call him a psycho, but he's not being very smart.

But that is the point. You start with small hints that something is off like an off-hand comment calling him creepy and then an outburst that is just a little bit extreme but not entirely unjustifiable.
You keep escalating.

Sayonara, Natsuo

Attached: IMG_5433.jpg (1280x720, 96K)